Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 119 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

#Disha Patani

Disha got out of the cab, **censored** the driver, and walked towards the office building. She opened the glass door and walked towards the stairs.

02_ohpAjrX.jpg


when a security guard called out to her, "Yes madam? Can I help you?"

"I am just going upstairs." Disha replied.

"But there is no one there, madam. It's all locked." the guard replied.

"No one there?" Disha said, checking her watch in surprise. It was just 4 pm. Very unusual for an office to be completely empty at this time.

"Yes, everyone has gone to the party," he said.

"Party?" she asked.

"The farewell party for Mr. Bose. He is leaving the company, you know? They are having a party for him at a resort in Lonavala." the guard said.

"Oh, I did not know that. Which resort is it at, do you know?" Disha asked.

"Yes, the O*** Resort," he replied. "You can go there if you want. All employees, clients, suppliers are going to be there."

"Alright, thank you." said Disha and left the building.

Disha decided she should go to the party. What better way to meet everyone than at a party, she thought. Maybe Mr. Bose could introduce her to everyone and unofficially pass the baton, so to say. Because Disha had come to Bombay to replace Mr. Bose as the head of the company's Bombay branch.

The company, a medium sized outsourcing firm, was owned by Disha's father, Mr. Dayal. The company was headquartered in Gurgaon and had branches in Bombay and Bangalore. Mr. Bose had headed the Bombay branch right from the day it was started eight years ago. And now, he was about to leave the company and join a big multinational services firm as a vice-President.

b3c814b3797b7855131a5370c0b2e2d5.jpg


Mr. Dayal had many businesses, ranging construction, manufacturing, hospitality to outsourcing. He had three sons, all of them heading one of the other businesses, and one daughter - Disha, whom he had decided to groom to head the outsourcing business. Mr. Bose's resignation gave Mr. Dayal is an ideal opportunity to give Disha some hands-on experience.

Disha, 28 years old, had just returned from the United States. She had been living in the US since she was 18, when she had gone there for her bachelor's degree. After college, Mr. Dayal wanted his daughter to come back and join the family business. But Disha wanted to stay on in the US for a few more years, and try working and living there as just a regular person, not a millionaire-owner's daughter. She wanted to rise up the ladder on the basis of her ability, and not because of who her father was. And she did. Starting at entry level in a Fortune 500 IT services firm, she had worked hard, impressed her colleagues and superiors, and in a mere six years had become a senior manager in the firm, the youngest in that division's history.

c177eb5aafad65338c4bebdf7071eb80.jpg


Having achieved such success on her own, Disha finally decided to agree to her father's pestering and decided to join the family business. Her father, delighted at her success in the big American firm, decided to have her head the Bombay branch of their outsourcing business, and eventually handle the business nationwide. She was actually supposed to start her work in the office a week from now, but her father suggested that she go from Delhi to Bombay early unannounced, and meet all the senior executives so that the day Mr. Bose officially handed the reins to her, she would know everyone.

So it was a confident and enthusiastic Disha that walked into the Resort in Lonavala two hours later. The resort staff directed her to the poolside restaurant and lawn area where a party was in full swing.

The sheer number of people there surprised Disha. She knew that the Bombay office had about 1000 employees, but just hearing the number is one thing and actually seeing a thousand people gathered in a small place is another thing. She felt lost and confused, unsure of whom to talk to. And suddenly, the enormity of the responsibility she was about to inherit dawned upon her. Even as a senior manager in her previous job, she had not supervised more than 20-25 people. And here suddenly, she was supposed to run a branch of a 1000 people? Would they obey her, respect her? She was just a 28-year old woman about to replace a 50-year old veteran. How could she command the kind of professional conduct and dedication from her employees? Had she bitten off more than she could chew? Disha suddenly felt nervous and felt the confidence seep out of her.

As she was staring at the crowd around her, a waiter approached her with a tray of drinks. She absent-mindedly picked up a glass of orange liquid and sipped it. She winced at how strongly alcoholic the drink was. But maybe a strong drink was exactly what she needed to calm her frayed nerves. She sipped it faster than usual, surveying the scene around her.

yHzUxnXm8C-0sSexJYoGxgnJE2R-PQqh-ZQD_E_hme7_OH6BrUstjCVQuLKnkHOhCco7tGMRbPheFZMZvpJc4Gb-ZYFEXyKNo_ODWAMrJgmfHTL9UTBHKEz_7t5fuAPCYDTy_uFPtaItbbicDQ


And then Disha noticed something else. Everyone was dressed very casually, in shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, sarongs, flip-flops. And she was dressed in a black formal pantsuit. Her business attire seemed comically out of place at this fun party, and sure enough, she noticed some people giving her strange looks. And she realized - at her first ever interaction with her employees, she would be overdressed. That only added to her nervousness, and she gulped the whole drink down.

A waiter appeared at once, taking the empty glass from her hand, and giving her a full one. She looked at the drink in the glass. It was brown, and seemed to be cola. But one sip, and she realized that it was Long Island Iced Tea. The drink is usually very strong, but this one was particularly potent. She started sipping it, still unable to decide whom to talk to. And that's when she heard someone pointedly clear their throat behind her.

"Hello." a young man said, with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi." Disha responded a tad too cheerfully, feeling a little buzzed from the drinks.

"You've come from Delhi, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I have." Disha replied, surprised that she had been recognized. Having been in the US for close to ten years, she had never had any contact with anyone who worked for her father. Since she worked for another company, her picture had never been published in the company's reports or brochures either, although her father's and brothers' pictures were always present."

3060-disha-patani.jpg


"Well, come with me then. Mr. Bose and the other senior guys are in a suite." the young man said, turned around and started walking.

Disha followed him as they walked out of the poolside lawn area and through a corridor.

"Excuse me, but you are?" she asked.

"Oh, I am Dilip. I am an executive assistant to Mr. Bose. I am the one who called up your people in Delhi, and they described you, so I knew how to recognize you." he replied.

Disha was surprised to hear this. Her father had been the one who had insisted that this week-early visit be unannounced, so that she could see all aspects of the business as they usually were. When employees knew that a new boss was coming, they usually did their best to hide the flaws and the problems. Unannounced visits, Mr. Dayal always maintained, were essential to keep your employees on their toes. So as far as she knew, no one apart from her father, mother and her brothers knew that she was coming to Bombay.

"OK, what did they tell you exactly? And who talked to you?" Disha asked.

"It was Ms. Priya who I talked to, I think." Dilip said.

Priya? That was the name of her father's secretary. Stupid woman must have blabbed about her visit. Disha decided to call her father later and ask him to scold Priya for spoiling the whole point behind her unannounced visit.

"She told me you were the one coming." Dilip continued. "And she described you perfectly - tall, slim, straight shiny hair, gray eyes. Nice outfit by the way."

"Oh, thank you." Disha said, taking another sip from the glass in her hand. "I was actually just thinking I felt quite out of place in it. Overdressed for the occasion."

"Oh, nonsense. Actually, the pantsuit is perfect for the occasion. Gives you a very corporate executive look. As for being overdressed, well, in your line of work, it is better to be overdressed, at least initially." Dilip said, leading her up a flight of stairs.

Disha remembered that her father had told her the exact same thing. In her old company in the US, the culture was to dress casually. Even the CEO rarely wore suits. But her father said that won't work in India. At least for the first few weeks, he told her, dress very formally. Conveys professionalism and authority. Later on, you can dress a bit more casually if you like.

"Yes, my father says the same thing." Disha said.

"Your father???" Dilip asked with a look of incredulity on his face. "Your father gives you advice about your....work?"

"Yes, why shouldn't he?" Disha asked, surprised at Dilip's surprise, "He knows this business better than anyone else I think."

"If you say so." Dilip said, and walked on silently.

As they walked through a corridor, Disha noticed a tray table, and put her empty glass on it. She realized that she had downed two strong drinks much faster than she usually did. Finally, Dilip came to a stop. He led her inside a big suite, and asked her to sit on the couch in the suite's living room. The door to the next room was closed.

"Just a second, I'll let them know you are here." Dilip said, and knocked on the door.

The door opened and a middle aged man's bald head poked out. Dilip whispered something to him, and he whispered back, looking at Disha. They spoke in whispers like that for a few seconds, and the bald head went back inside and the door was shut.

b2995502afb67efb146c6cb55292defc.jpg


"They are all in a meeting. Let's wait here for a while. I've told him to let the others know that you are here, so they'll try to wrap up the meeting soon." Dilip said.

"Who all is in there?" Disha asked.

"Mr. Bose of course. The man this party is in the honor of. By the way, please keep that in mind. This whole thing is mainly for Mr. Bose's benefit. Everyone else present here is secondary. It is all about Mr. Bose. It's his day, or rather his night now. Hope you know what I mean." he said.

"Yes, I understand." Disha said, nodding her head. Dilip, a loyal executive assistant, was probably worried that the welcome for the new boss, who was the owner's daughter, might overshadow the farewell for Mr. Bose. She decided not to step into the limelight too much. "Who else is in there?"

"There's Mr. Desai the finance VP, Mr. Singh the Sales VP, Mr. Kulkarni, the Marketing Chief, Mr. Shah from HR, whom you just saw, and then Mr. Reddy the Operations VP." Dilip said. "But remember, no matter what the others say or do, this night is all about Mr. Bose."
 
"Yeah, OK." Disha said. The mention of all the main executives made that sinking feeling in her stomach return. She would have to think about all these things - finance, sales, marketing, HR, operations. In her old job, she was only in charge of one thing. Here....this was going to be so overwhelming.

"What are they discussing in there?" she asked.

"Oh, boring stuff really. Just giving him a summary of all the things in their domains. The pluses and minuses, strengths and weaknesses and all that." Dilip said.

"That sounds interesting. Maybe I should go in too!" Disha said.

"Haha, no, trust me, it will just bore you out of your mind. The time for you to go in is later. Just sit here. Actually," Dilip walked to a cabinet in the side of the room and opened the minibar, revealing a lot of liquor bottles, "let me pour both of us something to drink. You look a tad nervous. Maybe this will help."

Dilip walked towards her with a big bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. He filled them both, and handed one to Disha.

"There you go. Bottoms up!" he said and downed the whole shot. Disha also did the same, feeling her throat burn with the tequila. She winced and looked at Dilip.

"I usually don't drink much, you know. And this is my third drink in like 15 minutes. I don't know why, I am just feeling very nervous today." she said.

"I understand. I can't imagine being in your position, obviously, but if I were, I'd be nervous too." Dilip said. "Here, have one more."

"No, no, I mustn't." Disha said.

"Come on. Just one more. To give me company. I am nervous too, you know?" Dilip said and poured the tequila again. Once more, both of them downed the shots and winced.

"Why are you...nev..nev...nervous?" Disha said slurring, and realizing that she had started to cross the line from buzzed into drunk.

1621405190_whatsapp-image-2021-05-18-at-16.51.41-1.jpeg


"Well, because frankly.... Being around too many bosses makes me nervous even usually. And tonight." Dilip said, also slurring a bit. "Plus, you are just so beautiful. Even that pantsuit can not hide the fact that you have a hot body."

"Hehehe, thank you." Disha giggled flirtatiously... and then suddenly realized... this is not something she should allow a subordinate of hers to say. "Dilip...." she continued

"What?" Dilip said, pouring himself another shot of tequila.

"Dilip...that is very inop...inop..." Disha struggled to get the word right "Very inappropriate. Remember, you are just an executive assistant to Mr. Bose."

"Yes, sorry." he said, downing his third shot in minutes, "I only meant to compliment you."

"That's fine. Just don't" Disha said, and then suddenly wagging her finger and breaking into a mild laughter she continued "don't let it happen again or I will punish you."

Disha was giggling like a schoolgirl for some reason, and despite wanting to stop, she was unable to. Dilip also started laughing. He was about to say something when the phone rang. He answered it, and said to Disha,

"I am sorry, I need to see to something. I'll be back soon. If they call you in, go in. Best of luck."

And Dilip left. Disha sat there, drunk, thinking about what to say to everyone. She closed her eyes, and rested back on the couch. About ten minutes later, the door opened and a waiter came in, pushing a cart of food and cocktails. He knocked on the door, and the same bald head of Mr. Shah poked out.

krishna_shroff_1625562437317_1625562442693.JPG


"Oh, the food and drinks are here." he said looking back inside the room. He stood back and opened the door to let the waiter roll the cart in. He then looked at Disha, smiled and said, "You can come in too now, Miss."

"OK." Disha said and got up. She took one step, but wobbled uncertainty and fell back on the couch. She was now quite drunk. "I am sorry" she slurred.

"That's fine, let me help you." Shah said and stepping forward, offered her a hand. Disha grabbed his hand and got up. Shah put an arm around her to hold her steady and lead her inside the room.

The room seemed to Disha like it was spinning. Taking slow steps, she reached a couch and sat down on it, next to two middle aged men.

"Here's our guest from Delhi. Your surprise, Mr. Bose." Shah said.

Everybody smiled and stared at Disha. Disha, resting back on the couch, stared back at them.

"Let me introduce everyone. I am Shah, and these guys are Desai and Reddy next to you, Kulkarni on that chair, Singh over there. And that is Mr. Bose, our boss whom this night is in the honor of." Shah pointed at the relevant people.

Disha saw that they were all middle aged men, dressed in t-shirts and shorts, in the spirit of the party.

"Tell us your name...or rather." Shah smiled, "tell us your nickname."

"My nickname?" Disha slurred.

"Yes, knowing you, all of you usually have nicknames, right? What is yours?" Shah asked.

"Pinky." Disha said and started giggling. That was the name that everyone in her family called her by.

"Pinky? That's a very sweet name." said Desai, who was seated next to her, with a smile on his face.

71750562.jpg


"Yes, my nickname is Pinky." Disha looked at him squarely, "You see, Daddy said that when I was born my skin was very pink. And my Mommy would always dress me up in pink. So Daddy said I looked completely pink, and everyone started calling me Pinky."

"Interesting." said Bose from the other end of the room. "Do you always talk so much about your Daddy and Mommy at such times?"

Disha started giggling some more. After a while she stopped giggling and said, "Sorry, I am just a bit tipsy. I had a lot to drink waiting for you."

"Oh, I see." Desai said. "Well, then we must also drink together."

He gestured to the waiter, and he brought a glass in front of Disha. She took it tentatively and said,

"I really shouldn't. I have already had so much. I don't want to act all silly and make a bad first impression on you."

"Aww, don't worry." Desai said, putting an arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer. "You have already made a great first impression on us."

Disha-Patani-hot-10-600x315.jpg


A small voice in Disha's brain told her to brush Desai's hand away. But he had grabbed her in a very cozy manner, and her head felt nice rested on his shoulder.

"Really?" she said looking into Desai's eyes.

"Really. Have your drink. It's scotch - 18 years old. How old are you?" he asked.

"I am 29. Don't you know?" she said. "I thought all of you must have already been talking about my age. After all, you are all so much older."

"You know, you don't look 29 at all," Singh said. "I'd have guessed your age to be 20. You have taken really good care of yourself."

disha-patani-cleavage-black-dress-filmfare-award-1.webp


"Thank you." Disha said, sipping the scotch. "But now that the age thing has come up, let me...let me talk about it."

Disha pushed Desai's arm away and tried to stand up. Again, she lost her footing and fell back on the couch. As she did, half the scotch in her glass spilled all over her blazer, and on Desai's shirt.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry." she slurred. "I just couldn't stand up."

"That's OK." Desai said, "Here, let me help you take your blazer off. It's got scotch all over it."

He took the drink from her hand and kept it on the table. He then put his hand on the lapel of her blazer, and pulled it back. Disha stretched her hands back and let him take it off. She was now sitting there in her shirt.

"Okay, about my age." she slurred again "I am sorry, Mr. Bose, I know this night is all about you, but I want to say a few words to the rest of these gentlemen, if it is okay with you."

"Sure." Mr. Bose said with a mix of confusion and amusement.

"Okay, gentlemen." she said, looking at them and trying to gather some words. "So I am 29. We know that. And you are all in your 40s and 50s. But that only makes you older. And I am younger. Nothing more. You know what I mean?"

The men smiled at each other and nodded.

"So what I am saying is, age is age. Remember that age has nothing to do with how you perform." she continued.

"Well, it has something to do with performance for sure." Reddy said and started laughing. All the men in the room started laughing too, and this annoyed Disha.

"Stop. Don't laugh. What I am saying is, what matters to me is performance and to you too it should matter as well, that is my performance. It is all about performance." Disha said, sensing that she was rambling, "Anyway, what I am saying is, just because I am younger does not mean you can push me around. I deserve respect too."

disha-story_647_063017064912.jpg


"Sure, sure, we respect women like you a lot!" Singh said and they all started laughing again.

"Okay, Singh, that.... that is very rude of you. I don't like it. You understand?" Disha said, raising her voice.

"Remember, just because I am younger than you does not mean I will shy from riding you all hard. If I don't get the performance I expect, I will ride you all very hard. Get it?"

There were murmurs and cackles all around the room, and this annoyed Disha even more.

"Are you all listening?" she shouted.

Shah responded by coming close to her, with a tall drink in his hand. He looked around at the rest of them and said,

"OK, Pinky. We understand. But first, you must have this drink."

With that, he grabbed Disha's hair from behind, made her face upwards and put the glass in her mouth. She tried to say something in protest, but Shah started pouring the drink, the scotch down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp it down. And yet, Shah was pouring the drink so fast that a lot of it spilled and dribbled out the side of her mouth and ran down to her shirt and underneath. Finally, Shah had emptied the whole drink, half of it down Disha's throat and half of it down her shirt.
 
"You asshole!" Disha slurred very slowly and looked at her white shirt. It was drenched in sticky scotch. When he looked up, she saw all the men apart from Mr. Bose had gathered around her. The extra alcohol in her system started showing its effect and her head started spinning,

"Oh no, your shirt is dirty now. Take it off." Reddy said laughing.

aj18uvv_disha-700_625x300_06_February_20.jpg


"No!" Disha said. She tried to say it forcefully, but it came out very weakly.

Disha vaguely sensed that someone was unbuttoning her shirt. It was Desai. "How dare you" she tried to say, but instead what she ended up saying was - "Howdrooooo". She tried to stop him using her hands, but he easily brushed her resistance away. In a few seconds, Disha's shirt was unbuttoned and her boobs contained in her 34C bra were visible to everyone.

"Man, look at those tits!" Disha heard someone say, and suddenly she felt hands all over her bra. A finger went inside the cup and felt her nipples. Disha sat there, convinced that whatever was happening was very wrong and she should put a stop to it, and fire everyone on the spot. Here she was, their new boss, trying to talk to them, and they were feeling her up like she was some street tart.

dishapatani_60167450_186201318947221_3730296721041036247_n.jpg


"You all are fired!" she shouted, even as her hands were trying in vain to stop the men from mauling her boobs. That was met by laughter in response, and someone said,

"Looks like Pinky takes roleplays really seriously!"

Disha realized that her shirt was now being pushed off her shoulders and someone was trying to unhook her bra. Within seconds, her naked boobs would be in full view of her subordinates. But as she was worrying about that, her brain detected a new intrusion. Someone's hand was at her waist, unbuttoning her pants. Just as she was about to reach down with her hands and stop that, she felt her hands being pulled up straight. Her shirt was taken off and thrown in a corner. The bra had been unhooked, and it was also taken out through her arms and thrown in the corner.

Bollywood%2BActress%2BNude%2BFakes%2BBy%2BIamgroot%2B-%2BPage%2B7%2B-%2BInssia.com%25281%2529.jpg


"No, what are you all doing? I will fire you all." Disha slurred.

That's when she felt her pants loosen. They had been completely unbuttoned and unzipped. She looked down and saw Shah dig his fingers into her waistband and pull. She struggled, but all the alcohol meant that she did not have any fight left in her.

"Come on Pinky, be a nice girl and raise your ass." Shah said. She refused to comply. But Desai grabbed her waist and effortlessly lifted her up a few inches off the couch, and Shah pulled again. He pulled her pants and her underwear down at once, and pulled them off her ankles. Disha was now sitting in front of her subordinates, completely naked.

Sexy-boobs-Disha-Patani-naked-hot-body-without-dress-XXX-HQ-Pics.jpg


Once she was fully stripped, all the men took a couple of steps back, as if to survey her body.

"Wow, what a hot babe."

"Look at those tits...and so firm and perfect."

"Her pussy is shaved. I like that."

"What a flat stomach...this whore surely works out."

These were some of the comments that were flying around the room when suddenly a loud voice said,

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

scraped-img-1784324375885.jpg

The men looked back in deference and saw that Bose was glaring at them. Disha was relieved to see someone sane intervene and stop this madness. She put her left hand on her pussy to hide it and her right hand across her nipples, and stared downwards.

Bose got up and slowly walked towards Disha. He stood next to her and ran his hand over her hair gently, "You assholes, this is no way to treat such a beautiful lady." he said, "She is not some 100 rupee whore you bang in the red light district. Show some class. Show some sophistication. And learn to be gentle."

Disha felt heartened by Bose's words and started looking around to find her clothes to put them back on. But right then, she felt something right in front of her face. It was Mr. Bose's face. He stared into her eyes and she stared into his. Gradually his lips approached hers. And before she could even comprehend what was happening, he was kissing her. Softly, gently, and yet passionately.

Disha's brain told her to resist, but her body started to betray her. She had not been kissed like this for a while....heck she had not been kissed for a while. The last time she had been with a man was with her ex-boyfriend almost a year ago. Since then she had immersed herself in work, and had found neither the time nor the motivation to date. So her passion-starved body started responding on its own to Bose's skillful kissing.

114659355_imageedit_10_6541181508.md.jpg


If there was any part of her still willing to break away, Bose's next move put **censored** to that. With his left hand he reached down and touched her clit. Very adroitly, he started stroking it and playing with it. After that, Disha was as good as putty in his arms. She arched her back, and leaned back on the couch. She spread her legs to give more access to her privates, and Bose responded by running a finger over her pussy lips even as other fingers kept working the clit. The wetness was undeniable. Disha's body had been starving for some male contact, and now that it was getting some, it was enjoying it.

iqtrly79sng0.jpg


Boss finally broke the kiss, and Disha inhaled loudly. She stared into Bose's eyes and he stared back. Still fingering her clit, he started bending down. With her eyes locked on to his, she noticed his face descending, lower and lower. Until it was between her legs. Bose's left hand now moved away from her clit and up to her right breast. His right hand grabbed her left breast. And his tongue started doing what his fingers had been doing, only to more pleasant effect. Disha started moaning happily as Bose's hands played with her nipples and his tongue worked on her clit. She closed her eyes and started enjoying the gentle waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

NakedDishaPatanipussylickednudehotnipple.jpg


A minute later, Bose was still at it, but Disha felt a tap on her head. She opened her eyes and saw a thick cock, about 6 inches or so, hanging erect close to her left cheek. She stared at it in wonderment. It had been a long time since she saw a cock at such close quarters. In college, guys who dated her had discovered that Disha usually never sucked dick when sober, but got her drunk and she gave a blowjob like her life depended on it. Well, she was as drunk now as she had ever been. So Shah, whom the cock belonged to, met with no resistance when he guided her face towards the cock. She took it in her mouth hungrily and started sucking it hard. As she sucked the dick, Bose kept working magic with his tongue, and very shortly, Disha felt her orgasm approach.

Disha-Patani-handjob-big-cock-black-fantasy-fakes.jpg


Bose sensed what was happening and worked harder with his tongue and Disha started shaking and quivering. Her tits jiggle , and that sight pushed Shah over the edge too. Disha was thrashing and shaking in her orgasm, and Shah, who had taken his dick out when he felt his approach, started shooting his seed right on her face. It hit her on the cheeks, on the nose, on her eyelids forehead and even landed in her hair. A few seconds later, after her orgasm subsided, Disha was sitting there, breathing heavily and content, with her face covered in the semen of a man who was two decades older to her and was her subordinate.

134325614_fdisha7.jpg


At the poolside where the party was in full swing, Dilip was supervising the resort staff to make sure no supplies fell short. That is when a bellboy from the hotel told him there was someone waiting for him in the lobby. Dilip walked to the lobby and saw an attractive woman sitting there. He walked to her and she stood up and smiled at him.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Dilip asked.

"Hello, my name is Shehnaz." she said in a seductive voice. "I am from the Premiere Escort Service in Delhi."

"What?????" Dilip almost shouted..

"I am Shehnaz. From Delhi. The escort service. Here for the..." she looked around and dropped her voice to a whisper "..gangbang as a gift for some guy."

Dilip just stared at her dumbfounded. He looked at her again. She was tall, slim, shiny hair, and had gray eyes. In basic appearance not very different from the woman he had left at the suite some time back. Just not as drop-dead gorgeous as the other woman was. And this woman was dressed in a tight skirt and a revealing tank-top.

"I am sorry, there seems to be some mistake. The Shehnaz from the Delhi escort service is already here." Dilip said.

"Huh? I am Shehnaz from Delhi. I flew all the way to Bombay and then took a taxi here." Shehnaz said, annoyed.

"How can this be? Did your escort service send over two of you? Both named Shehnaz?" he asked.

"What are you taking about?" the woman said in a raised voice, "I am the only Shehnaz we have."

"But...but...but.." Dilip stammered. "There is already a woman here who fits the description I got...similar to yours."

"Did she say her name was Shehnaz?"

Dilip tried to remember if the other woman had ever mentioned her name. And he realized she hadn't.

"Oh shit! Then whom did I leave in the suite?" he slapped his head and said.

"What are you babbling about? Is this some ploy to get out of paying the 50,000 rupees that you agreed to pay?" Shehnaaz.

"No, no, I am serious. There is some other woman. Come with me. I'll show you."

Dilip turned and started walking towards the suite. Shehnaz picked up her bag and followed him.

Meanwhile in the suite, Disha was being treated by the men like their **censored** fucktoy. After Shah, Reddy inserted his dick in her mouth which she started sucking. Bose, having made her cum with his tongue, got up and started fucking her using his dick. After they got done, Desai and Kulkarni had a go at her, fucking her really hard. Disha had already orgasmed three more times. Almost all the men had dicks of impressive dimensions and good techniques. Singh, the Sikh, had the biggest dick of them all. He fucked her next, and Disha felt more full in her cunt than she had ever felt before.

163372155_fdisha3.jpg


163372176_fdisha4.jpg


163372189_fdisha5.jpg


163372207_fdisha6.jpg


93345923-fdisha6.jpg


Disha-Patani-gangbang-XAC21Q.jpg


hot-disha-patani-nude-chut-deepfake-sex.jpg


After getting fucked by almost all the men, and giving them blowjobs, taking their loads in her mouth, on her face, on her tits and in her hair, Disha was getting very exhausted. The booze had now taken full effect and she started feeling groggy. Eventually, Disha went from being an enthusiastic participant in the sex to a half-asleep naked fuck-doll being used and abused by the men any way they wanted. And use her they did. Bose got ready to go again, and had her sit on top of him, taking his dick in her pussy. Reddy got behind her and started inserting his dick in her asshole gradually. Disha had tried anal sex only a couple of times and never liked it because it hurt. But the booze had relaxed her body so much that it did not hurt too much this time. It took some time, but eventually Reddy got it all the way in and Disha was now being fucked in both the holes simultaneously. This scene made Singh erect again and he shoved his huge dick into her mouth, and fucked her face.

DishaPatanidoubleanalsexwithblackcock.jpg


It was while Disha was experiencing the first ever double penetration that there was a knock on the door.

Shah went to the door and asked, "Who is it?"
 
"It's Dilip, Sir."

"One second." Shah said and opened the door slightly. As soon as he saw a lady with Dilip, he moved behind the door to hide his nakedness. "What is it?"

"Sir, we have a situation. Let us come in." Dilip said.

"Come back later. We are all...enjoying Bose's gift." Shah said, winking at Dilip.

"That's the situation, Sir. This lady here is Shehnaz from the escort service in Delhi."

"Hi sweetheart." Shehnaz said seductively, "How's it hanging?"

"Huhh?" Shah asked dumbly.

"Sir, this lady with me was supposed to be Mr. Bose's gift. We have no idea who the other woman is." Dilip said with a tone of urgency in his voice.

Shah mutely stepped back and opened the door to let them in. Desai and Kulkarni, who were sitting on chairs naked, instinctively covered their dicks with their hands when they saw a strange woman walk in. On the couch at the other end of the room though, the three men fucking different orifices of Disha's body kept going.

fdisha5.jpg


fdisha4.jpg


"What's going on, Dilip?" Desai asked.

Shah had by now found a towel lying around and wrapped it around his nakedness. Dilip explained the situation in a couple of succinct sentences, and Desai and Kulkarni also stood up in shock.

"Maybe they sent two women?" Kulkarni said.

"No, darling." Shehnaz said, "I am the only one. I even called up our office and confirmed it."

"But then who is that?" Desai said, pointing towards the Disha and the three men. From the angle they were standing in, Disha's face was not clearly visible. Shah gestured to Shehnaz to follow him and took her close to the couch where the triple-fucking was happening.

"Singh, take your dick out of her mouth." Shah said.

adriana-chechik-hard-x-gifs.gif


Holly-Michaels-destroyed-by-three-dicks-at-the-same-time.gif


"Fuck off, Shah." Singh said, his eyes closed in pleasure as he kept mercilessly ramming his dick into Disha's mouth. "Wait your turn, I am almost done."

"Singh, just do what I am telling you." Shah yelled with an urgency in his voice that made Singh open his eyes at once. He saw Shehnaz standing there, and immediately took his dick out of Disha's mouth and let go of her head. Disha was now close to passing out, so her head dropped on to Bose's chest. By now, Bose and Reddy had also stopped fucking Disha's cunt and asshole respectively, and were staring at Shehnaz and Shah, confused.

"Look at her face." Shah said, pointing to Disha's face, eyes closed and resting her cheek on Bose's chest. "Do you know her?"

Shehnaz studied Disha's face for a few seconds and shook her head. "No idea who she is. Definitely does not work for my service."

By now the rest of the men had also gathered around.

"But she said she is from Delhi. Maybe she is from some other escort service and got sent by mistake? Or to get 50,000 rupees instead of you?" Dilip conjectured.

"No, sweetheart." Shehnaz said patiently, "There is no way some other escort service will send a woman over unless you contact them. Did any of you contact another escort service?"

All the men shook their heads.

"Secondly." Shehnaz put her hand gently on Disha's face and continued, "Look at her. She is such an exquisite and perfect beauty. Makes me feel like an ugly old maid. No way is any agency going to let her go for an all-night gangbang for less than 2-300,000 rupees. If a woman as gorgeous as this was also in the market, I'd surely have heard about her or seen her pictures some time, even if she worked for a rival escort service."

BlackcockcumonDishaPataninakedassnudebutthole.jpg


"Oh fuck!" Reddy said, taking his dick out of Disha's ass in one motion, making her groan. "Who the hell is she then? Fuck, fuck fuck. She could charge us with rape!"

"Relax, everyone." Bose said calmly. "So this woman is not an actual whore. So what? She sure seemed to have the capacity of a whore. See?"

Bose started pumping Disha's cunt again, and she moaned in pleasure, eyes still closed.

"Yes, but Mr. Bose!" Desai said, "this woman was protesting and fighting when we were taking her clothes off. We felt it was all a roleplay and an act. What if this woman charges us with rape? And more importantly, who the hell is she?"

Full-nude-Disha-Patani-naked-round-ass-fucked-on-bed-hot.jpg


"You guys worry too much." Bose said, talking and fucking Disha at the same time. "How does it matter who she is? Maybe someone from the party. Maybe some guests at the resort. Whoever she is, when she gets sober, if she starts making noises about going to the police, we will offer her money to keep quiet about it. Between us, we can easily come up with a million rupees. That ought to keep her quiet."

Saying that, Bose wrapped his hands around Disha's back, and his dick still buried in her pussy, stood up, lifting her with him. He then turned around, put Disha on her back and started fucking her with deeper and harder strokes. Everyone stared as Disha, with her eyes closed, smiled in pleasure and moaned as the new angle made Bose's dick touch some special spots inside her.

fakedisha222.jpg


(MyPornSnap.fun)_127780596-imageedit-23-4533342178-md.jpg


"Okay, I guess. Hope she takes the money." Shah said.

"Sure she will. Who will turn down a million rupees?" Bose said.

"And what if she turns it down and insists on going to the police anyway?" Kulkarni spoke.

"Well then, my friends." Bose said "We go to Mr. Dayal. He is a very rich and powerful man with some high-up contacts who can hush up something like this. He wouldn't want the negative publicity of senior executives from his company . He'll hush it up for sure."

All the guys breathed a sigh of relief when they thought of that.

"Yes, that's right." Shah said elated, "Mr. Dayal is so powerful, he can do anything."

"Yes, so it's all good. Don't worry." Bose said, "So Miss Shehnaz, you can start getting naked and get ready to be fucked for the rest of the night. And we'll put this drunken slut to bed in some other room once I'm done cumming inside her. Our little Pinky."

disha-patani-having-nude-photoshoot.jpg


disha-patani-fucked-deep-fake.jpg


The name Pinky made Disha awake partially out of her stupor and she opened her eyes and rambled with a heavy slur, "My daddy ......calls me....... Pinky because....... he says...... I was pink..... as a baby...... and my Mommy dressed me up in pink." the pauses caused both by her drunkenness and with every stroke that Bose took.

"Yes, yes, your Daddy and Mommy call you Pinky. But what do others call you?" Desai asked.

"Uhhhhhhhh?" Disha gurgled.

"What is your real name? What name did you tell you teachers in school when they asked?" Shah asked.

"Dissspatani" Disha slurred.

"Disspatani?" Dilip repeated quizzically "Is that even a name?"

"Unhunh! Disspatani!"

"What the hell is Disspatani?" Bose said as he continued to fuck her....and then suddenly he stopped with her dick buried in her pussy. And then he yelled in a panicky voice "Oh my fuckingggggggggggg Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!"

"What happened?" Shah asked with a chuckle. "Cumming in her?"

Bose stayed like that motionless for a few seconds, and then quickly pulled his dick out. It was going soft rapidly.

disha-patani-nude-fake-sex.jpg


Naked-Disha-Patani-pussy-fucking-black-cock-cum-inside-hole-fake-edit.jpg


"We are all dead. Dead. Each and every one of us." Bose said in a squeaky panicky voice. "We either run away from India right this moment or then we are dead. Actually, even if we leave India, we are dead."

"What happened, Bose? You're the one who told us it will all be fine." Singh said.

"Didn't you hear what she said her name was?" Bose yelled.

"Yeah...some drunken gibberish.......Disapatani." Singh said.

"You idiot!" Bose almost exploded with rage and panic "Disspatani is drunken gibberish for......Disha Patani!"

"Disspatani!" Disha squealed in her state of near unconsciousness.

Disha-Patani-Nude-Porn-Fake-Pics-08.jpg


There was utter silence in the room. And all the men in the room shared one distinct terrifying feeling - that of their testicles having jumped back up into their bodies.

5%252B%2BDisha%2BPatani%2Bnude%2Bhairy%2Bpussy%2Bpics%2B-%2BHeroine.jpg


Disha-Patani-hot-sex-actress-pics-08.jpg


BlackcockcumonDishaPataninakedassnudebutthole.jpg


THE-END
 
#Sreeleela

I wish I could say when everything started to go wrong. I suppose it would go back to when my parents divorced, but really I think it was when my mom remarried. I'd been fine without dad, he was really a creep, one of those guys that girls get all doe eyed and stupid over in high school although they know how bad he is. Of course, my mom made the mistake of marrying him and in the end the only good thing that came out of it all was me, or at least that's what she says now.

My name is Sreeleela. I was pretty much a typical senior before all of this, going to school, giggling about boys and generally trying to get away with anything I could under my Mom's nose. All my friends told me I was pretty, and I know I had a pretty good body.

Sreeleela-52.jpg


When my mom remarried, I didn't just get a new dad. I also have a brother, an 18-year-old geeky brother. Not that all brothers aren't geeky at that age. This was Jai, he was a bit shorter than I was and gangly, clearly he hadn't hit that mid teen growth spurt yet. He wasn't too weird, but I really didn't have any need for him either. Pretty much we just ignored each other, and it was an arrangement that worked.

It did take some getting used to sharing a house with men again. It'd been years since my Dad had been in the house, and it took some getting used to in the morning. Sharing a bathroom wasn't much fun and I had to be a lot more careful when wrapping up in a towel than I was used to. Like everything else in life, I dealt with it, not that I didn't complain, but what's the fun in being a teenager if you don't complain?

After the initial adjustment life pretty much fell into a normal routine. It wasn't until several months later that things really started to go wrong. It was a pretty normal morning, I was rushing through my stuff and mom was trying to stick her nose in.

sree-leela_156938996500.jpg


"Now, honey, why don't you sit down and eat? It's not good for you to just have a piece of toast and run." Mom prodded. This wasn't unusual, I rarely sat down for breakfast anymore, and whenever she could, she tried to get me to sit at the table.

"I've got to meet up with Anaswara, Mom." I replied as I munched on my toast and guzzled my glass of juice. I'd tried skipping the juice before, but Mom put up a big fight, so I didn't even try anymore. I still had a little time, so I didn't push more than I had to, at least today.

"Good morning, Jai." Mom smiled. I looked over and saw my stepbrother walking in and my jaw just dropped. The gangly little geek he'd been the night before was now a hunk, or at least not bad looking. He looked almost buffed dressed in just a T-shirt and jeans, his standard flair.

"What happened to you?" I asked in awe. I'd seen some changes in people before, hitting puberty does that to people, but this was just unreal. Jai had just changed from geek to guy in one night.

"I don't know, I just woke up like this." Jai answered. His befuddled look said it all. He had no clue, but I could tell he wasn't objecting. I wasn't either, if you had to have a guy in your house, it was much better when he looked good.

"Well, you look great, Jai," Mom said as she dropped a plate of bacon and eggs down for him. Jai had started out like me, trying to skip breakfast, but she'd won him over with her cooking. I knew it was good food, but I had to keep my figure.

"Gotta go! See ya tonight." I yelled and raced out while mom was distracted by Jai. I had to take my chances where I could, and set off for Anaswara's house. Anaswara was one of my best friends. We struck it off right away, being the only two girls our age in the neighborhood and we've been friends ever since.

6bfqJVm4aj0cHNlbrlcGzIj9kvI.jpg


As I strolled down the sidewalk I wondered just what had happened to Jai. That kind of change just wasn't normal, not that I really minded. It was just weird enough for me to really notice it though. Still there were plenty of other things to concern myself with, and by the time I'd met up with Anaswara, I was off on other issues. This may have been the beginning, but it was just another day at the time.

********

After the initial shock of Jai's change, I hardly gave it a second thought. I did however take notice that he wasn't nearly as shy around girls, including me. After a couple of good leers from him after running from the bathroom in just a long towel, I decided I needed to cover up a bit more. So I started going around in a nice full robe, just to keep him a bit more at bay. That didn't stop him from looking though, and in truth, I just got kind of used to it. I'd been getting the same kind of looks from other boys all the time, and there wasn't any reason for Jai to be different.

89522777.jpg


It was a couple of weeks after we all met the buffed up Jai that the next strange thing happened. I had gone to the bathroom to do my normal nightly wash-up and had forgotten my robe. I thought about going and getting it, but decided it wasn't that important, I could use a towel just for one night. All through my shower I felt really tingly, it wasn't like I was getting aroused or anything, it was just this strange tingling sensation in my head. I wondered if I was having a reaction to my shampoo, and quickly washed it out.

I stepped out of the shower and took a moment to look in the mirror. I knew I wasn't bad looking but it was still a little strange looking in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back. I posed a little, and wondered for a moment just how I'd look if my chest filled out a bit more. I was still growing, so there was the chance I would get to find out.

I reached for my robe, felt the tingling again, and remembered I'd forgotten my robe in my room. I shrugged at my own flightiness, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it over my chest snugly. I grabbed the doorknob and hoped that Jai wasn't around as I stepped out. Of course, there he was, just smiling with this sly smile wrapped around his face, like he was expecting something.

Sree%20Leela%20(1).jpg


Just as I looked into his eyes, I felt that tingle in my head again. I stared at him blankly, and felt a tug on my towel and felt it fall from my sides. I looked down in shock and saw it hanging from my right hand, like I'd pulled it off. My eyes shot back to Jai and I just watched as his eyes rolled over me. All the while, that tingling sensation filled my head, and I just stood there, unable to do anything. Other than blush that is, I could just feel the embarrassment seeping from me as my step brother gawked at me.

Jai just stared at me for the longest time as I stood there, his stupid grin plaster across his lips every moment. He didn't say anything, and I couldn't. Then he just looked up at me and nodded. I felt the tingling change and I felt like I could move again. I felt the urge to throw that towel back around me and run to my room, but I didn't. I turned away from him slowly, and started whipping the towel around as I strutted back to my room and gently closed the door.

lwe.png


Just as the door clicked shut, the tingling stopped and I just collapsed on the floor. It was like I'd been a puppet and my strings had been cut. I sat on the floor shuddering for a few minutes before I pulled myself together again and finished getting ready for bed. I was scared, something very strange had just happened. I'd not just flashed my stepbrother, but given him a whole show. I wondered what had come over me. He was a lot cuter now, and I'd let my fantasies run a bit wide lately, but I'd never acted so impulsively. My mom kept saying hormones did strange things to girls my age, but this was just too weird for me to chalk it up to that.

*******

Unfortunately, it didn't end there. Jai and I shared the upstairs of our house. We each had a bedroom and shared the small bathroom and a small living room. Mom and my step dad didn't come up much unless they needed something, which was rare. They also tended to go to bed earlier than Jai and I did, so by the time I'd get ready for bed our parents would be sound asleep. If they did choose to come up, the steps were creaky and they preferred to announce themselves, so they weren't about to surprise us.

The morning after my little strip show for Jai he just gave me a knowing smile at my own blushed cheeks and didn't say anything. I wondered just what he thought of me. Probably nothing good, good girls didn't show off their bodies to their brothers even if they weren't blood. I hadn't even shown off my nakedness to anyone before or done anything else like that with a boy. I'd kissed some and had a few groping sessions, but that was it. Now I had to wonder if Jai thought I was some kind of tramp. I didn't like that thought, but I'd pretty much done just what it'd take to have him think that.

90647267.jpg


Still, he didn't pursue anything with me, at least not then. We even carried on normally for a few days, like nothing had happened. It was almost a week later when I felt that tingling again. I was shaving my legs and it just rolled over me for a moment. I shivered for a moment, having flashbacks of my little strip tease. Then it went away and I went back to shaving. When I finished I looked down and smiled at my work, only a few little cuts this time. Then I had the strangest notion. I looked between my legs and just gagged on the hair around my slit. It hadn't bothered me before, but somehow it just didn't look very becoming today, and since I had all the tools at my disposal I decided to do something about it. I pulled out a trimmer and buzzed off the furriest part real quick. It felt really good having the trimmer humming around down there too. I'd heard about vibrators before, but hadn't tried one. I could understand the appeal now. With the trimming done, I lathered myself up and quickly shaved off the rest, especially pleased that I didn't even nick myself once. I washed off the rest of the lather, looked down, and smiled, my little cunny looked much cuter like this all naked and smooth. I still didn't know what had possessed me to do it, but I liked the look and feel of my bare little mound.

PicsArt_12-17-01.50.01.jpg


I showered off quickly after that and toweled off. Then another wave of tingles hit me as I went to grab my robe. I stared at it for a moment then decided not to. It was strange, but I didn't feel like wearing it tonight, so I didn't. With that decided, I turned to the door and opened it up. I walked out completely naked, and turned to my room and saw my step brother standing in the hall just smiling again. I wondered for a moment what he was smiling about before I remembered I'd left my robe in the bathroom. Just as I was about to squeal in embarrassment I felt the tingle roll over me again.

scraped-img-1784324393161.jpg

"Hi, sis." Jai smiled as if he was just passing by. He'd taken up calling me sis almost as soon as our parents married. It grated me a bit at first, but now it was the least of my problems.

"What's going on?" I whimpered, surprised I could say anything at all, and that my shrill screech had been reduced to a mere whisper.

"Just checking you out! Man you're hot, and you even shave your pussy. That is so cool." Jai replied, just like we were having an ordinary conversation. The tingling was just boring into me now, and suddenly I felt a strange urge and couldn't help myself.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked in that same whispered tone. The words were as shocking as the sudden need I had for him to do just that. I spread my legs a bit so he could get in and just waited impatiently.

"Are you sure, sis?" Jai asked, bringing his hand just out of touching range, waiting for me to confirm the offer. I shuddered a bit, and still felt the tingling coursing through me. I opened my legs a bit more and bent my hips to push my mound out a bit more.

"Yeah, it's really smooth like this, check it out." I prodded, wiggling my hips a bit to entice him more. I didn't know what was going through my mind, but every time I tried to fight off these strange feelings I just ran into that tingly sensation and lost my concentration. Of course, having Jai's hand cup with my little cunny didn't help either. I mewed a bit as he ran his fingers over my smooth lips and traced the length of my naked slit.

scraped-img-1784324392673.jpg

"Wow, that is so neat, it really is nice and smooth." Jai said with a slight edge of awe in his voice. He continued exploring my intimate little mounds, and I just savored his touch, amazed that it could feel this good to be fondled like this. I'd never had anyone else touch me down there, and Jai was lighting off wonderful new feelings in me.

"Why am I letting you do this?" I asked as I squirmed on his probing hands, still not pulling away from him. The tingles flared back up a moment later and I lost track of my thoughts again.

"Thanks, sis, keep this thing shaved for me, okay?" Jai asked as he pulled his fingers over my mound one last time as he stepped back.

"Sure." I replied in a tingle-induced daze. I bent in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Anything for my brother."

Jai laughed at that and gave me a slap on my rump as he strolled off to his room. I stood there for a moment in shock as I felt the tingles fall away. Then I realized I was still standing completely naked in the upstairs hallway and bolted for my room. I locked my bedroom door, something I'd never done before and quickly got dressed in my nighty. My mind raced at what had just happened. Why was I seducing my step brother? The strip tease was bad enough, but now I let him feel me up and gave him more than an open invitation with that little kiss. What was wrong with me? It wasn't that Jai wasn't attractive, but I was out of control. Other girls had told me about tingling between their legs and wanting to do sexy stuff, but I couldn't believe this was what they'd talked about. I sank into bed with these thoughts racing through my mind, and fell off to a very fitful night's sleep.

Sree-Leela-22.jpg


***

The next night I cornered him in his bedroom and shut the door so mom and dad wouldn't hear if they did happen to still be up. I didn't know what had possessed me before but I had to set things straight before they got out of hand.

"Jai we need to talk." I stated as I closed his door. He just turned around and looked at me like he had no idea what could be wrong.

"What about, sis?" He asked innocently even as I could feel his eyes checking me out again. I hadn't dressed to impress today, but it wasn't easy to hide my assets either. Still, that wasn't my biggest concern right now.

"About last night. I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything." I started, doing my best to keep myself talking for fear that I wouldn't be able to keep going if he stopped me.

"I know, you don't act like that normally, that's okay, I'm cool with it." Jai replied and I felt a sudden wave of tingles hit me again.

"Uh, I think I'd better go, okay?" I asked, turning to leave. I was afraid just what I was going to do next and didn't want to stick around to find out.

8c0342483fae24a53b986449a6740921.jpg


"I thought you wanted to talk. I won't bite." Jai replied. The sudden urge to stay overwhelmed me and I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked openly. It wasn't to Jai specifically, just my own expression of my exasperation. I turned back around and felt myself looking at Jai again but this time with a little too much attention on his buffed new bod.

"Why don't you get more comfortable?" Jai asked. I felt the tingle shift again and somehow knew just what I needed to do to get comfy. I reached down to the waist of my T-shirt, pulled it up over my head in one smooth motion, and tossed it onto the floor. Then, with just as little fanfare I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor, making sure to pull off my socks and shoes while I was at it. While I fiddled with my laces I wondered just what was coming over me. I couldn't help myself, somehow the idea was stuck in my head that being naked was the most comfortable I could be. The tingling kept me from questioning the notion too deeply as I kicked off my shoes and stood up again.

"You don't mind me getting naked do you, Jai?" I asked as I reached back and unhooked my bra. I held the cups over my breasts as I awaited his answer. It wasn't like he hadn't seen them before, but I felt like I should ask anyway.

"No, sis, I think it's great. In fact, I'll join you." Jai replied and started to pull off his own clothes. That was enough for me and I let my bra drop and scooted out of my panties as demurely as I could. Then I just stood there and watched as my hunk of a stepbrother undressed right in front of me. I could feel myself getting hot between my legs as I took in his muscular chest. When he dropped his shorts I just whimpered as I looked at his member, waving erect from between his legs. I'd caught a few peaks of men before, but this was different, I knew this erection was just for me, and I blushed a little in appreciation.

scraped-img-1784324392253.jpg

"What am I doing? We shouldn't be doing this, Jai!" I whimpered as the tingling holding my objections away started to fade. Just as I started to turn away I felt it flare up again and I stopped. It was dancing inside my head now, and I think I just stared blankly at his wall for a few minutes as the effects drifted through me.

"Sorry, sis, but it was too much concentration keeping you on a short leash." Jai said as I drifted back down from the tingles.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded, turning around and placing my hands on my hips. It hit me a moment later just how comical I must look like that, but I did my best to keep composed.

"Lay down on my bed and start playing with yourself, sis." Jai replied. It wasn't really an order, it was more like he was explaining, though I couldn't see how. That was until I felt the need to do just what he said. I flopped onto the bed with an enthusiastic whoosh and my hands were busy as soon as my cheeks hit his bedspread.

"Hey, why am I doing this?" I squealed as my fingers began working their familiar magic on me. I didn't masturbate too much, but I knew how to enjoy it when I did. The tingling in my head was gone now, and I could think clearly. I still couldn't stop myself from doing just as Jai had suggested though.

sreeleela-mastrubating-xxx-pics.jpg


"What did you do to me, Jai?" I huffed as my fingers stoked my inner fires. I could already feel my cunny beginning to drip and my nipples were both nice and hard. I was seriously aroused, and all this from just a few words from Jai. I didn't know how it was possible, but he had me under his control. The strangest thing was that although it disturbed me, I couldn't summon any real strong emotion about it. Instead, all I could do was get myself even more hot and bothered.

"I don't really know, but ever since a couple weeks ago I felt like I could influence people more than normal. I hope you don't mind but I've been playing with you to see how far I could push it." Jai explained, his eyes not leaving my naked flesh for an instant. If I wasn't in the midst of my own self-love, I would have been furious at that, but the most I could manage now was an angry grunt.

"Man you look really hot like that, are you nice and wet now, sis?" Jai asked as he lay down beside me on the bed. I didn't want to answer him, but somehow his question was just compelling. I had to answer.

Fill-nude-Sree-Leela-kannada-actress-xxx-fake-2020-latest.jpg


"Yeah." I whimpered. I was quickly getting the notion of what was coming next. "Please, Jai, don't. I'm still a virgin."

"That's okay, sis, I am too." Jai replied in a soothing voice as he reached over and cupped my free breast. I couldn't help but moan as he squeezed me with his fingers. I was flustered now. I was out of control, naked, horny and totally under the control of my stepbrother who was about to fuck me. I'd been curious about sex for the longest time, but I never dreamed my first time would be like this. Still, I couldn't deny I'd wanted to try it out, but I'd just never met the right guy before and now I wasn't left with a choice.
 
I continued to play with myself shamelessly as he ran his hands over me, exploring everything I had. What really surprised me was just how good it all felt, especially Jai's roaming hands. His fingers just lit sparks all across me as they danced. I was busy on my own hot spots as well, stoking the fires that were raging through me now. This went on until I felt myself really leaking from between my legs.

Sreeleela-big-boobs-pressed-nude-nipple-xxx-pic.jpg


"I'm ready, Jai. Nice and wet." I whimpered and spread my legs as wide as I could. The words just forced themselves from my mouth, like they were programmed into me. I suppose they were part of whatever Jai had done to me. My thoughts were focusing on what was about to happen though. I was about to feel a man inside me for the first time, and that was important regardless of how it happened.

Jai didn't waste any time. He rolled over and on top of me, hovering just above me. I looked down between us and spotted his hardness waving from his crotch. With one hand still working my clit, I wrapped my other one around his shaft and quivered. He felt so big, I could hardly believe he could fit inside me, though I felt the need to try just burning into me.

"Please, Jai," I whimpered, the last of my strength going into the plea. I wasn't even sure what I was asking for. I wanted him to stop, but I needed to feel that shaft filling the sudden emptiness between my legs.

"Shh, sis, you'll love it." Jai whispered and lowered himself enough so the head of his member was pressing between my legs. I pulled on it, and shifted myself until I felt his knob parting my slit. I couldn't believe I actually had a guy's cock between my legs and felt a new rush of lust coursed through me. I still wondered how he was going to fit, then I realized what all my juices were for and started rubbing the head of his shaft between my dripping lips.

"What are you doing, sis?" Jai asked, seeming to be genuinely surprised by my handling of his cock. I was too little, but everything had just overwhelmed me. I couldn't get away, so I was going to be sure to enjoy this.

"Just getting you ready," I moaned. It was actually kind of fun rubbing my slit with his cock and it felt just amazing having him touching my forbidden flesh. I worried for a moment that I wasn't getting him wet enough and had another idea. "Come in a little closer and hump my pussy lips a little, so we can get you all lubed up."

scraped-img-1784324403871.jpg

Jai didn't need to be coaxed any more and I gasped as he slid his length across my slick lower lips. I wrapped my hand around him and helped spread my juices all over his length until he was nice and slick. I humped him back a little too, savoring the intimate touch we were sharing. I knew we were ready now and I looked up at Jai again.

I still couldn't believe I was looking up into the eyes of my first lover as I shuddered beneath him. My earlier objections had all fallen away, I didn't forget them, or that I was in this position because of Jai, but he'd stoked the passion within me and all I wanted was to indulge it now. Tomorrow I might regret it, but right now I was aching for him and I let him know.

"I'm ready, Jai." I smiled as I gave his cock a nice squeeze. He smiled down at me and lifted his hips up again. I didn't miss a beat, and guided him right back to my slit as he moved into position to take me. I rubbed his head against my fold, this time seeking the entrance to my pussy for him. I shuddered at the feeling of my lower lips being parted again, but concentrated on the task until I felt him slip deeper into me. I gasped at the sudden fullness at the entrance to my passage. This was it, he was in position and I looked up.

scraped-img-1784324403266.jpg

"Are you sure you want this, sis?" Jai asked. For a moment I really believed he meant it, that I could back out even after all this. It didn't matter now, I was too far gone, no matter how I'd found myself here, there wasn't anything I wanted more than to feel his cock all the way inside me.

"Take me." I insisted with every ounce of sincerity in me. Then he lowered himself onto me completely, pressed his chest to mine, and kissed me deeply. Our lips touched with their own fire and I was kissing him back as hard as I could. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hands across his back as he rubbed my sides.

Then just as our tongues slipped through I felt him push his hips forward and moaned in shock as I felt my stepbrother's cock sinking into me. I shuddered at a sudden tearing feeling deep inside me and realized I had just become a woman. The feeling of his sack between my legs surprised me a moment later. He was all the way inside me with one wonderful thrust and I was amazed at the unreal fullness from being filled with his shaft.

Jai started to pull back a moment later and I flinched. It hadn't hurt so much going in, but I was sore. I shot my legs up around his hips and held him in place, so he'd leave his nice big cock all the way up inside me until I was ready for more.

"Are you okay, sis?" He asked with honest worry. I'm sure he'd heard stories about a girl's first time, though it surprised me for a moment that he actually seemed concerned after all he'd done.

"Yeah, just don't move, I'm just a little sore." I smiled, not wanting to worry him for some reason.

"You feel so nice, sis. You're just perfectly warm and tight. How do I feel there?" Jai asked. His curiosity got the better of him, but I was still compelled to answer his questions, not that I really minded.

"Big!" I giggled. "I feel so full down there like you're just splitting me open, but it's wonderful, Jai. Thank you."

I lifted myself up and kissed him again. We stayed like that for a couple minutes, locked together as intimately as a boy and girl could get while I adjusted to my new womanhood. Our hands took liberties as well while our tongues danced, and I don't think there was a part of either of us that didn't get played with by roaming hands.

"Okay." I whimpered, pulling away from his lips. It felt wonderful having him inside me, but I wanted more. Even though I still felt a little tender, I knew it was time for what came next.

scraped-img-1784324401403.jpg

Jai just smiled again and pulled himself slowly out of me. I squirmed under him as I felt his cock moving inside me. Nothing had ever prepared me for such a wonderfully strange feeling. Then just as he almost pulled out of me I pulled him in with my legs and thrust up my hips, squealing with delight as I felt his shaft spread me open again.

"Oh, Jai, do that again." I moaned as I ground my hips against him. He didn't need to be asked and quickly started a slow pumping rhythm into me. I just whimpered and squirmed under him totally enveloped in the sensations he was stroking in me.

"You like this, sis?" Jai asked as he plunged into me again. I shuddered as I felt the knob of his shaft parting my folds again all the way to my very center. It was more amazing than I could ever have dreamed.

"Yes, it's wonderful, Jai. Can you do it harder?" I asked, somehow knowing that the pleasures he was striking inside me were only the beginning.

"Like this?" He then proceeded to pound into me with harder strokes. I felt my breasts quiver each time he bottomed out inside me and heard the slap of his flesh on mine. I knew instantly that this was what fucking was meant to be.

"Oh, yes, just like that!" I grunted with him as he kept pumping into me. I was humping back against him as hard as I could as well, and squeezing down on his cock with all my strength. He groaned in approval and it wasn't long before we were simply thrusting into each other in a beautiful primal rhythm.

scraped-img-1784324400925.jpg

His every thrust seemed to just edge me higher as well, and I was awash in the sensations of making love. Our bodies were writhing together, and my breasts jiggled against his chest as he pounded into me, my hard little nipples tracing patterns on him with every bounce. We kissed passionately as well, only stopping to catch our breath.

It seemed a wonderful eternity was spent like that, merged together so perfectly. Then I felt Jai stirring even more inside me, our thrusts were sharper, harder, more urgent. The fire inside me was a blazing inferno centered on his wonderful thrusts and then I felt it. My eyes flew open, looking inside as something inside me tore open and consumed me in a wonderful torrent. I tensed around Jai, and shook with pleasure echoing through my entire being, and I let out a soulful cry of joy.

"Get ready for it," Jai grunted as he kept his wonderful thrusts going. I was too engulfed in my own pleasure to wonder what he meant until he gave me one hard thrust and held himself deep inside me. Then I felt his member pulsing inside me and a strange warmth fill my depths as he let out a deep moan of satisfaction. I realized he was coming inside me and giggled again as I concentrated between my legs and tried to milk him with my pussy.

sreeleela-ass-photos-gallery-667x1000.jpg


"Oh, sis, that's nice." He closed his eyes and moaned as I coaxed the last drops from him. He bent down and kissed me again, and we frenched for another couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry." Jai finally said as we both came down from our orgasmic highs. He looked genuinely upset as he looked right into my eyes. It took me a moment to realize what he was talking about and I could help but giggle.

"I'm on the pill silly." I laughed. This was one time I was glad my mother was over protective. I hadn't been very willing when she'd suggested the idea when I'd hit puberty, but she'd insisted. Girls might not want to plan for sex, she'd said, but she didn't want to be a grandmother because I wanted to play innocent. Of course, even with that, she was plenty careful to steer me away from sex when she could, if she only knew what was going on upstairs right now, I smiled.

Jai just laughed at that and rolled gently off me. I cuddled up to him and we just lay there like that and basked the afterglow for a bit. I could hardly believe I'd just been fucked, or how wonderful it had been. I understood a lot more about the world right then, but just let myself enjoy snuggling up against my stepbrother. I was so comfortable I hardly felt myself drift off to sleep as my fatigue caught up with me and I closed my eyes in Jai's arms.

Sreeleela-hairy-pussy-fucking-photo-naked-casting-couch.jpg


***

Waking up naked in my stepbrother's arms was about the weirdest thing I had ever experienced. I was lying with my back against his chest and his arm draped over my waist. I squirmed for a moment, not knowing what to do and remembering just how I'd ended up in that position. Jai must have felt me squirm because he reached up, grabbed onto one of my breasts, and squeezed it firmly.

"Good morning, sis." Jai sounded just like he was greeting me at breakfast, as if it was perfectly normal being in bed with me.

"Get off." I whimpered. "You may have had your way with me last night, but this has got to stop, Jai."

"Come on, sis, I know you loved it last night and it's not like you have a choice." Jai replied, not even pausing with his hand. I could feel my nipples getting nice and hard from his touch, and even my pussy was beginning to stir again. I had to admit, he really did know how to play with a girl.

PicsArt_12-17-01.50.01.jpg


"Please, Jai, just let me up." I whined, hoping that I could convince him to let me go before he got other ideas.

"Great idea, sis. I'd love to have you ride me, just let me toss off these covers and you can hop on." Jai laughed and quickly prepared himself. I felt a sudden surge of need inside me, getting myself ready for him. I wasn't going to give in to him this time though. No way was I just going to be at his beck and call no matter how good it might have felt.

Of course that lasted about as long as it took Jai to pull the sheets off of us and roll onto his back. One look between his legs and I just had to feel him inside me again. I quickly sat up and straddled him, putting my pussy right over his crotch and reaching between us for his already hard shaft. It wasn't until I pushed down and guided his knob to my entrance that I even realized what I was doing.

"Jai, you've got to stop this." I moaned as I started to lower myself onto him and felt his member slowly spear me. "I'm not just some toy for you to play with."

I closed my eyes as I seated myself on top of him, not being able to fight back my moans of pleasure. I was still coherent, though, and I didn't want to be doing this no matter how wonderful it felt.

scraped-img-1784324400429.jpg

"Come on, Sis. You can't tell me you don't like this." Jai smiled as he reached up and squeezed both of my breasts. I couldn't help but squeal with delight at his touch. I couldn't understand it, but even this light fondling was just amazing and I couldn't help but thrust my chest into his hands so he could play with me better.

"Jai, please, you made me love it!" I objected with as much strength as I could given I was moaning from all the intimate sensations suddenly coursing through me. It was wonderful, every bit of it, except for the fact that I wanted to be getting ready for my Saturday and not playing sex slave for my step brother.

"And is that so bad?" Jai asked while he gave each of my nipples a wonderful pinch. I gasped with delight, then scowled at him.

"I don't want to be some toy for you, you pervert!" I yelled back. Of course I was also rippling my pussy over his wonderfully filling shaft as I said this. This wasn't going well, everything was just deliriously wonderful, and I think Jai was starting to get off on my objections even as I started to fuck him.

scraped-img-1784324399947.jpg

"Just think, Sis, do you really want to stop?" Jai asked. Just like last night, I could almost feel that the question was genuine, like he was really giving me a choice. As I looked down at him and started to respond, he grabbed me by my hips and held me still.

"Think about it, Sis. Give it a minute." Jai said. I wanted to shoot back at him so that I didn't need a minute, but I couldn't. His blasted suggestions were just like orders to me, so all I could do was sit for a minute and think about it.

He was kind enough to give me the time too. So I just sat there, straddling my stepbrother's cock, completely naked, contemplating whether I wanted to go on like this. I didn't want to be Jai's little sex slave, but I couldn't deny that I'd enjoyed everything he'd done so far, aside from not asking permission. The weird thing was that I didn't want to really think about giving this up completely, it had been fun, I just didn't want to be controlled.

"So, sis, what'll it be? Do you want to be able to enjoy this every day or not?" Jai asked, taking his hands away from my hips with a long caress down my thighs. That scared me, I just felt that he was threatening me somehow. I didn't know quite what he had in mind, but I felt like it was big. Strangely, the idea of doing this every day had its own appeal as well. Finally, I came to my decision.

"We can discuss terms later, let's just enjoy this now, okay?" I whimpered and started rippling my pussy again and humped him a little. I had the feeling Jai was hoping to work me into a trap, and I just wanted to be dressed and not impaled on his cock when we discussed our relationship further.

scraped-img-1784324399444.jpg

"Okay, sis, whatever you say." Jai smiled and I squealed as he gave me a nice couple of thrusts from below. I wiggled my rear on him and pulled his hands back up to my chest. I giggled as he squeezed me and then started humping him. It was different being the one doing the work, but it still felt good having his cock sliding into me and I angled myself so I could tickle my little nub while I humped him.

Just as I was beginning to get up a good rhythm we heard a knock at the door and I slammed myself down on Jai in shock.

"Jai, is Sreeleela in there with you? You two should be getting down for breakfast you know." I heard mom asking from the other side of the door. I was scared stupid, afraid that mom would actually come in and see me fucking my stepbrother. It took me a moment to realize that Jai didn't seem the least bit concerned. In fact, he was still happily fondling my breasts and had taken to humping into me as best he could.

"Yeah, Mom, Sreeleela in here. We'll be down soon." Jai replied. He smiled up wickedly at me and whispered. "Come on, sis, you can hump and talk with Mom at the same time."

I didn't miss his meaning, and started fucking him again, with a slightly slower and quieter motion though. I didn't really want to, but I just had to be humping him before I could talk to mom. Then I gave my reply. "We'll be done really soon, Mom."

"Okay, kids, don't be too long." Mom replied, and I heard her walk away from the door. As my fear lifted I could feel the adrenaline still rushing through me. I realized I was really hot now and I just couldn't get enough action humping Jai.

scraped-img-1784324398962.jpg

"Jai, can you get on top now?" I asked, though I didn't slow myself down yet.

"Sure, sis, why?" Jai asked. I knew instantly that he wasn't just going to roll over, he wanted me to tell him. Of course, I knew I couldn't keep myself from telling him as soon as he asked.

"I just really need it to be nice and hard and I can't do it like this." I replied, humping him as hard as I could to prove my point. Jai grunted his approval at my actions and smiled.

Then he just reached up and grabbed me, pulling me down to his chest. He locked his lips on mine and I couldn't help but slip him my tongue. As our mouths did that little dance, Jai gave us a swift roll and I found myself beneath him, my legs perfectly spread and my pussy deliciously full. Jai pulled away from our kiss and repositioned himself a little.

"Oh, god, Jai, fuck me hard, just like last night!" I cried out, squirming my deeply impaled passage against him eagerly. I really needed it just like that right now, I was so hot and I knew only a good hard fucking could help.

"Wow, sis, almost getting caught has really got you going. I'm going to have to remember this." Jai chuckled as he started thrusting into me. I really didn't care what he said, all I wanted was to work off this tension with his amazing shaft pounding me.

He didn't make me wait, in fact, I think he was just as turned on by the whole thing as I had been and he was giving me perfect hard thrusts almost as soon as he started. I did my best to meet him halfway and we made wonderful music together like that. For another short eternity, we were one, locked in pure passion and all my concerns for how I got here fell away. I was a woman, he was a man, and that was all that mattered.

Of course, we didn't last very long, all that tension had already thrown me to the edge and our pace had done its work on Jai. It wasn't very long before we both quaked with the pinnacle of our joining and we threw ourselves together with unrestrained power. Then I felt the damn burst and I fell back in blissful oblivion as a flood of pleasure coursed through me. Distantly, I could feel myself pull Jai hard against me and felt his shaft plow deeply into me and begin to fill me with his seed once more.
 
I coasted back from that wonderful orgasm with Jai's shaft still twitching inside me. He'd gotten me again I mused. Not quite finding the strength to be properly upset with him. He had been a good fuck I thought. A moment later I giggled at the reality that he'd been my only fuck so far, but I couldn't deny that I'd loved it. I wondered about that for a moment, was this really how I felt or just another of Jai's little controls? Everything I'd done since last night had all seemed like what I wanted, or needed when I did it. Sometimes I realized it wasn't what I really wanted to do, but I couldn't stop myself and looking back now, I wondered even more which things had been my choices and which ones.

Finally, Jai bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips and I felt him pull his shrinking cock out of me. "Okay, sis, I think we both need a good shower and we can talk about this later."

scraped-img-1784324416205.jpg

I just nodded my assent, still too taken with my own orgasm to form words yet. Slowly I pulled myself out of bed, went over to where I'd dropped my clothes last night, and started picking them up. I couldn't believe what I'd done. I'd just been fucked, twice, by my step brother. Then I started thinking, I had to tell Mom, I didn't know just what she'd do, but it had to be better than this.

Just then I felt Jai walk up behind me and grab my breasts from behind. I moaned at his fondling and pressed my tender bosom into his probing hands. I wished I could just pull away from him, but his hands were just working an irresistible magic across my chest and I couldn't bring myself to move.

"Don't forget your robe, silly, no need walking around naked while Mom's poking her head around. Besides, that's why you brought it last night." Jai whispered in my ear as he tweaked my nipples. I looked ahead in surprise at his suggestion, seeing my bathrobe resting on the floor in front of me. Then I remembered having brought it, I didn't even think about it then, but I'd just grabbed it and brought it along. I realized now that although I'd consciously set off to chastise Jai last night, I'd already been under his spell then and knew what I'd be asked to do.

scraped-img-1784324415559.jpg

I didn't even bother to reply, he slipped his hands away with a satisfied little huff and let me do what I had to. We both knew Mom would be expecting us quickly and thus there wasn't time for any more games. I quickly donned my robe and bolted from Jai's room to my own.

It didn't take me long to get into the shower and I just felt a lot of tension wash away as that first blast of water came roaring down. I was in real trouble now. I didn't know what to do about it, or just how far Jai would push things, and both facts worried me. Worst of all was just how good the sex had been. I'd never felt so good before, and even now I wasn't sure I wanted to give it up. I didn't like the position Jai had put me in, but I knew I was going to have to make some hard choices now. The one thing I did know was that this wasn't going to be easy. Even if I turned him down, Jai obviously had the power to force me, and if I accepted, I didn't have any idea how far he would go with his control. I had time to think about it now at least, and hopefully, I could come up with a plan.

lwe.png


***

"This isn't fair!" I squealed as I bucked back against Jai's wonderfully hard shaft. I was on my hands and knees on his bed, completely naked as he fucked me hard. I could feel my breasts bouncing beneath me with every thrust. The worst part was that I was so horny that I was fucking him back vigorously.

"We're supposed to be talking about terms!" I huffed as he plowed into me. Jai hadn't even let me get a word in when I'd walked in to talk about all of this. I simply felt a tingle in my head and stripped naked. I took a minute to get myself nice and wet with a little masturbation and then positioned myself for a doggy style fuck. Anaswara and I had giggled about such positions before, but I never thought I'd actually be doing it, especially like this.

"I'm just giving you another demonstration before you say no." Jai stated calmly as he ground himself into me with just amazingly wonderful strokes. I had to admit this was good, too good. I feared that he'd ask me to surrender when I was at my weakest, and I knew I wouldn't be able to say no after another wonderful orgasm like I'd enjoyed this morning.

scraped-img-1784324415071.jpg

"Jai!" I squealed again, trying to maintain my objection to his behavior. It wasn't that easy with his cock pounding into me though. It felt so good, so perfect being joined to him like this that I had to fight to keep from just giving in. The stakes this time were just too high to lose control like that. I didn't know if he really was going to give me a choice, but the last thing I wanted to do was agree to let him turn me into his own little slut.

"Relax, Sis, just enjoy it." Jai soothed as he rubbed his hands over my hips and lower back. I moaned loudly as I felt his shaft shift so that he rubbed up against my little nub with every thrust. For a mere moment I wondered how he'd learned to do that before I slipped back to the primal rhythm of our coupling.

I was enjoying it though, every hard thrust and fleet touch from him. I couldn't help myself, it was all so amazing. I knew I was fucking him as hard as he was fucking me. My entire body was on fire, and all of my focus was on the wondrous shaft that was stoking those flames.

"Oh God." I cried out as I felt a sudden wave of pleasure course through me. My entire body quaked with an engulfing release. I shook with pleasure and the world faded into a blissful haze for a moment as my orgasm rolled over me.

Jai's hard thrusting brought me back from my dazed state. My body was still fucking him back furiously, the sensation of his shaft moving within me was far more powerful than before. I knew it wouldn't take him long to push me over the edge again.

I was right, and Jai skillfully brought me to almost a dozen orgasms. Honestly, I'd lost count as they all started to drift together. My world descended into a fog of pure pleasure, and nothing else mattered then the release that coursed through me.

"Sis, oh Sis," Jai whispered into my ear. He was resting firmly inside me now, and leaning over my quaking body. I wondered idly how long he'd been like that, whispering in my ear. Still, I was coherent enough to grunt and acknowledge his prompting. My body was still inflamed, racing with the aftershocks of so many orgasms and still impaled by Jai's amazing shaft. I was engulfed in sensation, and I had to fight to even ask what Jai wanted now.

scraped-img-1784324414539.jpg

"So, Sis, how about it, do you want to be able to do this every day?" Jai asked as he fondled both of my breasts. He really knew how to use his fingers too, I realized as I cooed in response to his handling. His question just drifted aimlessly in my mind, I was far too enveloped in pleasure to focus on such abstract things. How could I not want to do this every day? Somehow I knew I had objected before, but right now, I couldn't understand why.

"Mmm, yesssss." I slurred out.

"And you'll let me choose when and how we play?" Jai prompted me again. He started to move his shaft inside me at the same time. I squirmed my hips back against him instinctively as I blurted out my answer to his last question.

"Sure," I moaned out in response. Jai laughed at that and I felt him start fucking me wonderfully hard. My concern over his questions drifted away to my more pressing problem of bringing out another earth shattering orgasm in my nearly exhausted body.

I didn't realize then just what I'd done, but Jai would let me know the full consequences of my assent in the coming days. Sure, we both knew I'd been manipulated into answering him just the way he wanted, but he was the one with the power. He was going to keep me to my word, no matter how I felt about it. The worst thing was, I really was starting to get used to it. I wondered if it wasn't another of Jai's changes or just my own nature. It wasn't a question I really wanted answered, though, and for the time being it didn't really matter either.

scraped-img-1784324414014.jpg

***

"Oh, you're really hot for me, aren't you, sis?" Jai asked as he slipped his hand under my skirt. I tried to fight his control again, but my legs just wouldn't stay together. I felt them part and I shuddered as he ran his fingers over my dripping mound and slid them between my already wet folds. I couldn't control myself thanks to his control, and I really was hot. I didn't want to admit that I was getting this hot because of my step brother but that didn't stop me from squirming invitingly against his probing hand.

"I knew it, sis, why don't you bend over the table and I can cure your little itch?" Jai snickered as he pulled his hand away.

"No, Jai, please, Mom could come in!" I pleaded, although I was already hiking my skirt up and bending over onto the kitchen table. By now I knew there wasn't any sense in arguing about him fucking me, he'd already slept with me at least twice a day since he took my virginity last week, but I didn't want mom coming in on us. Worst of all was my growing anticipation of having his cock inside me again as I presented my dripping slit for him. I couldn't deny just how good it felt having him inside me, and nothing I tried to help me to forget that fact.

"Don't you worry, sis, just spread your legs for me." He ordered. I did, of course. I didn't choose to. I felt the same compulsion that I always did to obey him. It didn't take much shuffling of my feet before I was bent over and spread my pussy at just the right height for him. I felt like such a slut right then, with my pussy open and aching with need for my stepbrother's cock. Now all that remained was for him to fill me up and give me another wonderful fucking.

I shivered with anticipation as I heard him unzip his pants, and it wasn't but a moment before I felt the familiar bulb of his shaft pressing into my folds. I moaned loudly as he pushed into me, all of his fucking had loosened me up just enough so he could enter me completely with one firm thrust once I was warmed up. I won't lie and say it didn't feel incredible, but I was blushing fiercely at doing this in the kitchen.

scraped-img-1784324413437.jpg

"Oh, you are just a perfect little sister. Don't tell me you don't like it." Jai grunted as he pumped his girth into me. I just shuddered as I took in the now familiar feeling of having my pussy wrapped tightly around him.

I bit my lip, I didn't like admitting how much pleasure I was receiving from him right then. That didn't stop me from bucking my hips back against him and squeezing him with my pussy as he thrust into me. I was still compelled to perform for him, and all I could do was give satisfied grunts as my breasts swung freely in my blouse with every one of his filling thrusts.

"Why don't you take your blouse off now, Sreeleela?" Jai asked, and I felt the push of his will on mine.

"No! Please!" I begged him as I stood up and started undoing the buttons on my blouse. It didn't take long for me to throw off the garment, and I stood there topless. Jai didn't allow me the privilege of underwear any more so now all I was left wearing was the skirt that was bunched up around my waist. I was red all the way down to my hard little nipples, and I was just waiting for Mom to come in to catch us. Aside from the punishment, I almost hoped for it, then maybe Jai could be kept away from me.

"Don't worry, it's not that cold, sis." Jai laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts. I couldn't fight him. All I could do was moan as he caressed my two little tits. Like everything else he did to me, he made me enjoy it completely and right now I was feeling the pleasure of his cock inside me and his hands squeezing me.

scraped-img-1784324412704.jpg

"Oh, hi kids." Mom smiled as she walked in. She looked us over and just shook her head a little with her normal warm smile just like she did whenever we did something cute but different.

"Hi, Mom," Jai replied, his hands and cock not stopping for a moment. I just stood there and shuddered in abject embarrassment as he continued to play with me right in front of our mother.

"Mom, please?" I moaned, hoping for something from her, something to help me. Even as I cried for help I was grinding my hips back against Jai and his wonderful shaft.

"Honey, I think you should be paying more attention to Jai right now, it is his cock inside you right now." Mom chided me. I couldn't believe what she was saying. How mom could say something just stunned me for a moment...

"But, Mom!" I objected as I gave Jai's cock a hard squeeze with my pussy and rocked my hips against him.

scraped-img-1784324412015.jpg

"No, buts, young lady, you're his slut, so act like it." Mom barked. This was just unreal, then I realized what had happened.

"You changed her too!" I cried at Jai as I squirmed seductively on his cock.

"Of course. I did Dad too. They'd have found out sooner or later, so I just made them accept that all good sisters are their brothers' sluts. I hope you don't mind." Jai chuckled as he pounded into me with a flurry of wonderfully hard thrusts.

"Oh god." I cried, as much in ecstasy as dismay at my current predicament. Jai gave my breasts another good squeeze and I moaned at the pleasure of having his fingers molding my tits. This was more than I could take, being fucked in the kitchen with mom not only watching but upset because I wasn't giving Jai my full attention. Worst of all, the embarrassment flooding through me just seemed to make me feel even more aroused as my brother pounded into me.

6989641.gif


"That's my girl!" Mom smiled as she watched me writhing on Jai's cock. "Just remember your pussy was made just for Jai, and I don't want him coming to me later and complaining that you aren't fucking him right, okay?"

I just nodded my head absently, still not wanting to accept what Jai had done to her. I just whimpered as Jai continued his onslaught, lost between pleasure and despair.

"Oh, sis, there's one more thing, a present for us." Jai stopped his thrusting while still deep inside of me and pulled my hands over my breasts. "Okay, Sreeleela, get ready for it."

I didn't know what to get ready for when I felt a sudden tingling race over my chest and sink into my breasts. Then I felt them pressing into my hands. I looked down and watched in awe as my girlish breasts grew at least a couple of cup sizes right before my eyes. If my hands weren't still cupping them, I don't think I would have believed it. I gave them a slight squeeze to confirm what had happened and gasped at the amazing sensitivity from both and watched as my bigger nipples tightened and stood lewdly out from my chest as they got hard. They were just like the peaks of a mountain now showing just how horny I was.

"That's not all, Sis." Jai whispered in my ear as I felt something happening inside me. At first I thought he was changing my pussy as well, but then I realized he was growing his cock. I moaned as his shaft bulged inside me, spreading me even wider and I could feel it sinking even deeper into my depths at the same time. I barely even wanted to think of the monster that was spearing me now, but it felt amazing being filled so completely.

"Jai, why did you have to give me such big tits?" I asked, then suddenly realized my words. "I mean hooters! No, melons! Jai!" I wailed as I tried to say breasts, but quickly found that I couldn't even think of my boobs as anything other than boobs, or tits, or any other indecent term.

scraped-img-1784324411416.jpg

"Honey, you'll use the words Jai wants you to use, and you should be thankful for getting such big titties. That and the nice big cock stuffing you." Mom chastised me again, then turned to Jai. "You're right, Jai, Sreeleela really does look hotter with big tits. And I know she'll love your new cock too. Now I have to run some errands, so be good to you two."

Mom leaned in and kissed me on the cheek like she usually does when she goes some place, except this time she also reached up and squeezed one of my new boobs. She didn't stop with a quick feel either. She rolled my new tit in her hand and pinched my nipple before she pulled away. "Oh, yes, these are nice and firm, Jai is going to really love them, honey."

"Mom!" I protested as Jai began fucking me in earnest again, knocking the wind out of me with his sudden thrusts. The feeling of his bigger cock plunging into me would have brought me to my knees if he wasn't holding me up. He had long since proven he knew how to play with my body, but now he was stretching me further and sinking deeper than ever before and I was just a quivering wreck.

Mom just smiled at us once more and strolled out of the house. I would have been angrier with her if I wasn't in the middle of a very distracting fuck right then. My new tits were bouncing heavily with each thrust, but every jiggle sent ripples of pleasure through me. For a mere moment I wondered if that was how all big tits felt before Jai's fucking cleared me of any thoughts except for the plunging shaft between my legs.

"Oh, fuck, oh, uh," I panted as he used me. His hands were on my hips, holding me in place so I wouldn't just dissolve from the pleasure while he enjoyed my charms. I was enjoying myself too, far more than I wanted to, but I couldn't help myself as he pumped inside me.

scraped-img-1784324410421.jpg

"Yeah, sis, just think how much your friends are going to love this!" Jai chuckled as he pounded into me. His words just drifted by, I was far more concerned about the shaft in my pussy and the jiggling of my new breasts than to worry about anything else.

***

The next day, Jai called my good friend Anaswara over to our house. I'd tried to convince him not to, but he just smiled at me and I felt the tingle that told me he was making me alright with what he wanted to do. It didn't take her long to come over and I let her into the house as quickly as I could, not wanting to show off what I was wearing to the entire neighborhood.

"Sreeleela what happened to you?" Anaswara asked. I could see the shock in her eyes as she looked at me over, and I would have done the same if the positions were reversed. Since I didn't have to go out Jai had me dress up for him, or rather dress down.

scraped-img-1784324409638.jpg

I was only wearing one of my old cutoff T-shirts and a pair of thong panties Jai had bought for me. Not only that, but my new boobs were far more than the shirt was designed to hold and they stretched out the material to the point where there wasn't any part of my chest that was left to the imagination. Even without a bra my new tits stood out round and perky from my chest, and my big puffy nipples poked up through the material lewdly. I didn't even want to think about what Anaswara thought of me at that moment, but I was truly feeling sorry for her. In truth, I was proud of how I looked, my boobs were just perfect and I just loved showing them off. This wasn't like me at all, but I just couldn't help myself, and even with Anaswara I couldn't help thrusting out my tits so she could appreciate them.
 
Anaswara was a sweet little girl, with long black hair and a nice, slim figure. I'd seen Jai check her out more than once before, so it hadn't surprised me that he had called her over. I just wished there was something I could do, but all I could do was tell her what Jai had instructed me to tell her.

78128294.jpg


"Jai is waiting up in his room for you." I said, and watched as Anaswara's eyes glazed over for a second. Then she started walking towards the stairs with the same look of shock and concern as before. No doubt she was wondering why she was heading upstairs, and beginning to fret about what was happening to her.

After I watched Anaswara walk up the stairs I sat down on the couch and pulled off my top letting my boobies bounce out nicely. It felt so much better having them free of that confining shirt. I looked down and smiled at the two big and perky tits that were now resting on my chest. I had to admit that there had been days that I stood in front of the mirror and wished my boobs were bigger and now I had them bouncing on my chest. I was still a bit miffed that Jai hadn't even asked me, but I just couldn't bring myself to ask for my little old titties back.

scraped-img-1784324423893.jpg

It wasn't long before I heard surprised squeals from upstairs, followed quickly by moans of feminine delight. The sounds of squeaking springs came down next, with Anaswara's cries of passion rising and falling over the din. I knew just how she was feeling, shocked, surprised and completely enthralled with Jai's performance. My thoughts flashed back to my own first time with Jai and I let my fingers slip under my panties. Soon, my own moans were flowing just as freely as Anaswara.

Jai took his time enjoying Anaswara's first time. Since he could control his own release he didn't rush anything, something I'd been more than a little pleased by in the last few weeks. It hadn't taken long for me to lose count of Anaswara's cries of release, and I wondered just how long Jai would keep going before calling me up. I was more than a little concerned about what he'd make me do next, especially with Anaswara in his bed. Still, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of anticipation at the pleasure I'd likely get to enjoy. This was certainly getting to be so horribly bizarre. Even as I sat there casually playing with myself and listening to my friend cry out in pleasure from my brother's attention, I knew just how wrong it all was. It seemed that every day brought Jai more confidence and sent me even closer to becoming his perfect slut. I couldn't even summon the same outrage I had before. Every glorious fucking just made me ask why I wanted to fight him and every time I could summon up fewer reasons.

Finally, I heard Jai call out my name and I jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs, feeling my new boobs bouncing wildly with each step. His door opened and I braced myself for what I was about to see. My eyes trailed up from the floor, over Anaswara's hastily discarded clothes to my brother's bed. Anaswara was on her hands and knees on top of Jai's sheets, panting softly and shifting her hips back against Jai. Her naked flesh sparkled with perspiration and the musky scent of sex hung heavy in the air. She looked up just as I came in and I watched as she turned red with embarrassment but didn't stop bucking back against my Brother. She looked radiant like that, humping her hips while her round little boobbies bounced with Jai's thrusts. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't deny just how aroused I was getting watching Jai fucking my best friend.

scraped-img-1784324423289.jpg

"Sreeleela, help me, please! Jai's placed some kind of spell on me!" Anaswara groaned as she slipped herself back onto Jai's cock. "I can't stop! Oh god, this feels so good! Please help me stop!"

Jai just smiled and plowed into Anaswara a couple times, bringing squeals from her lips. "Come on, Anaswara, I know you just love this. Doesn't she look hot, Sreeleela?"

I just stood there and watched for a moment as Jai continued thrusting into Anaswara. I was simply captivated, having never watched two people make love before. It wasn't long before I realized Jai was right. "Oh, yeah, Anaswara, you look so hot right now! I bet you're just loving Jai's nice big cock inside you, I know I do."

"Sreeleela! How can you say that?" Anaswara cried as she humped herself back against Jai again. I could imagine just how she was feeling, but I couldn't deny my feelings, not in Jai's presence. I'd been there myself on that same bed both in rapture and in shock at how Jai could control me.

Jai grabbed onto her, pulled her back up to his chest, and wrapped his arms around her waist giving me a full view of Anaswara's naked glory. She was still blushing fiercely, but that didn't detract from her beauty, if anything it made her look even hotter. I'd never felt any attraction to another girl before, and I'd seen Anaswara naked in the shower at school plenty of times. Yet now I felt myself tingling just looking at her sexy passion swept little body. Her titties were just perfect, cute and perky with pink little nipples poking out from them, showing just how horny she was. I didn't know why, but they looked just perfect for squeezing or sucking and I found myself wondering just how Anaswara would taste. My eyes drifted between her legs next, and I was greeted with the sight of her hairless little pussy wrapped around Jai's nice hard shaft and I giggled. I knew just how Anaswara must be feeling right then filled with my brother's cock and marveling at the feelings it could stir. Her naked lips looked so cute stretched out around his cock that I wished she could see it.

scraped-img-1784324422780.jpg

"Anaswara! You shaved for him didn't you?" I squealed as I remembered when I'd shaved myself in the first days of Jai's influence. I hadn't known why at the time, but it hadn't taken long for him to tell me. I had to admit her pussy looked real cute like, all hairless and aroused, impaled on a nice big shaft.

Anaswara just looked away in obvious shame. Oh, man, she was hot when she did that. I didn't understand it, but I was just getting off on how ashamed Anaswara was of her behavior. For a moment I could remember just how wrong all of this was, and that we were both being used, but no sooner had the thought crossed my mind than it was pushed away by Jai's compulsions.

"Don't feel bad, he made me shave myself too!" I chimed back and pulled my panties down with a quick tug, showing off my own hairless pussy. "I like how smooth and cute it looks, and yours looks just great wrapped around his cock. I wish you could see how sexy your little pussy is right now."

"Sreeleela!" Anaswara whined. She shuddered visibly as another wave of crimson washed over her face.

Her cry touched off another sense of wrongness in me and I latched onto it this time. I was lusting after my own best friend even as my brother was taking advantage of her. I just wanted to go up to her and give her the biggest French kiss I could on her pouty little lips and press our naked bodies together. This wasn't me, I realized as I ogled Anaswara, I wasn't a lesbian, but I knew who was responsible for it.

"Jai, why did you have to make me a lesbian?" I whimpered as I tried to pull my eyes away from Anaswara's sensual curves. I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to object, but I couldn't just let my brother get away with making more changes to me without at least saying something.

"I didn't make you a lesbian, just fully bisexual, sis. That way you can join in the fun as I induct other girls into our new club, just like Anaswara." Jai explained. That didn't surprise me. He would have as much fun conquering my friends as watching me play with them before finishing their induction.

Anaswara-rajan-nude-fucking-xxx-naked-photo.jpg


"NO!" Anaswara yelled and actually started to fight against Jai's hold on her. "Oh god, no I don't want to! Don't let her touch me!"

"What are you worried about, Anaswara, I'm going to make you bi too, it'll be great." Jai consoled her as he reached up and cupped her boobs. I had a pang of jealousy as I watched him playing with her cute titties, I wanted to play with them! She had been my friend the longest, and while I couldn't give her a nice hard cock like Jai could, there were plenty of other ways we could play.

"No, please, it's not right!" Anaswara whimpered. Then I watched as her eyes seemed to get really large all of a sudden and Anaswara shuddered from head to toe. It took me a moment to realize she was staring at my naked body and that Jai had just changed her. "No, I don't want this, please, Jai."

"Come on Anaswara, you have to admit Sreeleela is just the sexiest woman you've ever seen, right? I mean just look at those tits, and that nice tight ass of hers, she just screams for sex and I bet you can feel it now can't you?" Jai prompted Anaswara while he continued to play with her.

"No, I don't like her big bouncy titties and lickable ass, Jai, I'm not a lesbian!" Anaswara cried then put her hands over her mouth in shock. I could see her blush again and knew that wasn't what she had wanted to say. Jai must have done something else to make her say things that way.

"Don't worry, Anaswara, I just made you give me your honest assessment of Sri Leela's features, so there's no use denying your feelings. Now tell me what you want to do with that little tongue of yours." Jai prompted again. I knew he'd probably also made her unable to refuse his commands and I could hardly wait to find out just what we were about to be doing.

Anaswara flinched, and for a moment I wondered if she might actually keep her mouth shut before she opened up and answered him. "I want to lick her pussy and see how sweet her love juices are while I make her come for me. Then I want to suck on her big nipples and lick her big tits and after all that I want to give her a big kiss so she can taste herself on my lips and tongue."

By the end she was nearly whispering and her eyes were fully on the floor. I felt sorry for her, there were plenty of reasons and right now I just wished she'd accept her new feelings. I knew she would, every time Jai changed me, it took a few minutes for it to sink in and become real, and I knew Anaswara would accept the new feelings soon. Then we'd get to play, and be even better friends.

Jai looked at me with his sly smile, nodded towards Anaswara, and puckered a little. It took me a second to understand his meaning and then I smiled. I quickly hopped into bed, pulled myself up to Anaswara, and looked her right in the eyes, with my warmest gaze.

"No, Sreeleela, please..." Anaswara sputtered before I leaned in and covered her mouth with mine. She struggled for a moment. Then I felt her give in and start kissing me back. I'd never kissed a girl before, and it was really sweet, she was so much more tender than any boy had been and when she slipped me her tongue I was floored. I pulled myself closer as our tongues danced and felt her cute little boobies press into mine. We stayed locked together like that for a couple of minutes before Jai tapped me on the shoulder and I pulled back.

scraped-img-1784324422137.jpg

"So is she a good kisser, sis?" Jai asked as he reached up and played with Anaswara's tits. I watched as she went red with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, and she even slipped me her tongue!" I giggled. I'd just kissed Anaswara and I could hardly wait for more.

Anaswara just hung her head in shame. I fought down the cold chill that ran through me at her expression, hoping that she'd accept this quickly so we could play. I didn't want her to suffer, I just wanted to make love to her.

"Okay, Anaswara, why don't you get down on your hands and knees again so I can finish reading you?" Jai suggested and let go of Anaswara. She suddenly smiled and seemed to glow as she fell forward onto the bed, moving into position with Jai still lodged firmly inside her. She leaned onto the bed with her hips into the air and looked back at Jai.

"I'm ready." Anaswara giggled. I wondered what had come over her, but realized she wanted to confirm her own sexuality again.

Jai grabbed onto her waist and started thrusting into her with long deep thrusts. Anaswara smiled in this sexy vacant way that told me she just loved his treatment. I smiled, happy that she was finally getting into this.

"Isn't he just wonderful?" I giggled as Anaswara bounced in front of me. My hands were busy working on my own hot spots as I watched them. I was a little jealous of Anaswara right then, my pussy was so empty and she was getting hers filled. Then for a moment I realized everything that was happening, that I was drifting further towards becoming Jai's devoted little sex toy and Anaswara was right behind me. I shuddered, half in revulsion and half in passion. Sure, this is all wrong, but it felt amazing, and nothing I could do to fight would work.

"Oh yes!" Anaswara squealed with his thrusts. I smiled, knowing that she was enjoying herself despite everything. I could even see her humping back against him and wiggling her cute little rear back at him every time he stuffed her to the brim.

I stood there just watching my best friend and my stepbrother fucking and felt somewhat left out. I was naked and horny too after all. Then I noticed Anaswara's little boobies bouncing beneath her and came up with a plan. I quickly slid myself up onto the bed and started sucking on one of her titties while I played with the other.

"Oh, God!" Anaswara cried out as I wrapped my lips around her hard little nipple and started suckling on her. The taste of her sweat and flesh was just perfectly succulent, and I enjoyed licking her tender little nub as she bucked back against Jai. I'd never really felt up another girl before, but I just loved the soft, tender feel of her boob as I rolled it in my hand. I did my best to be gentle too, just they way I liked to be fondled, and I could swear that Anaswara was quaking even harder with my attention.

Azumi-Mizushima-doggystyle-fuck-gif.gif


Then I heard Jai's groan and I just knew he'd shot off his load inside Anaswara. I pulled myself away from her sweet bosom, poked my head out below hers, and smiled up at her. "I bet you never had a guy squirt in you before have you? Isn't it great?"

Anaswara just looked down at me with a vacant smile and nodded. I could tell she was lost to her own pleasure, so I reached up and grabbed her head and pulled her down to me. I pressed my lips to hers for the second time and sparks flew. I could feel Jai step away from Anaswara and she instantly fell onto me. Anaswara engulfed me as she fell, her arms fell around my sides and her legs wrapped themselves around mine. As our lips danced Anaswara started writhing against me, her hands exploring my body wildly. I wasn't about to let her have all the fun and soon we were both exploring each other with abandon.

I'd never dreamed of making love to another woman before, but now it just seemed so natural. Our bodies were both quaking with shared passion and my hand found her hairless mound the same instant her hand found mine. We started playing in unison, our hands on our pussies as our bodies writhed together. It was so wonderful feeling her delicate little fingers parting and caressing my most intimate folds with tender expert care as I did my best for her. It was so unlike Jai's clumsier fondling, Anaswara knew just how to touch me and I returned every favor.

I don't know how long we writhed together like that on the bed, our bodies quaking in unison with every release. It was all so wonderful that I could hardly believe it was happening. Every once in a while I looked up and saw Jai watching with a wide smile on his face. I didn't doubt he loved this as much as we were, he had a front row seat to a lesbian love in and I hoped it was everything he'd wanted.

Finally, we both fell back with one last cry of release, both too exhausted to continue. Anaswara simply pulled herself up to me and snuggled up to my side, pressing her boobies into my arm and her crotch against my thigh. Jai looked down at us again, still smiling.

19590670.gif


"That was great, you two took a nice nap, you deserve it. I'm going to take a shower, and we'll play more later." He instructed and strolled out of the room. I smiled as I felt myself drift off to sleep, it was just a wonderful idea to take a nap, and I loved having Anaswara's sexy little body pressed against me. Sleeping with a lover was just a wonderful way to cap off a great bout of sex I thought wistfully as I closed my eyes for a good rest.

Anaswara-Rajan-full-nude-naked-slim-body-without-dress.jpg


***

The feeling of something wonderful massaging my pussy brought me back to the waking world. I was already quaking with pleasure and it took me a moment to work past the sensations to realize that someone was licking my pussy. Jai had done it to me once before much to my immediate satisfaction, but this didn't feel like Jai. Then I remembered what I'd done before taking my little nap and I looked down to see Anaswara lapping between my legs eagerly.

I must have moved oddly because she looked up at me. She looked up at me warmly then gave me a cute little wink before plunging her tongue between my tender folds again. I spread my legs wider for her and moaned out at her wonderful caress. Her tongue played along my nether lips and toyed with my sensitive nub with an exquisite tenderness. I couldn't help but be washed away by her skillful treatment. It wasn't long at all before she'd sent me over the edge, and I rocked with a wonderful orgasm as she continued to lick me.

Lesbian-pussy-licking-on-the-couch.gif


Anaswara gave me a few moments to recover before she pulled herself back up and laid on top of me, pressing our bodies together wonderfully. She looked wonderfully content as she gazed down into my eyes before she spoke.

"I hope you don't mind, Sree, but you smelled so nice and I just had to taste you." Anaswara giggled. "Oh, god, listen to me, I can't believe I said that. How is Jai doing this to us?"

Anaswara wiggled against me seductively for a moment before bringing her hands up and starting to fondle my wonderfully big new boobies. She played with them using the same tender care she'd used with her tongue earlier and I just let myself enjoy her caress. I knew she must have been a wonderfully gentle lover before all this, and she was making extraordinary use of that ability now.
 
"I don't know, but I can't help myself. I don't know if I really want it to stop anymore, it's just so amazing." I moaned as Anaswara rolled my tender flesh in her hands. "Do you like my new boobies?"

"Oh, yeah, Sree, I can't help playing with them, and I love how big and pointy your nipples get now. They're just like two big signs that Sreeleela a horny little girl." Anaswara giggled as she started rubbing her thumbs across my hard nips to emphasize her point.

"Oh, that's nice." I moaned. Then I reached up with my hands and cupped Anaswara's cute little titties in my hands. "I like yours too, they are just so cute and I just love sucking on your pink little nipples."

Anaswara smiled deviously for a moment, then squirmed herself on top of me until she could lower one of her little boobies over my mouth. I eagerly took the hint and started sucking on her nip. It was so great, better than yesterday because now it was just us two, and Jai wasn't there to distract us.

"Oh, Sreeleela, this is so cool. I can't believe I'm really doing this." Anaswara cried out as she pressed her tit into my lips. I knew she must love this, just like I did when Jai sucked on me.

"Hi girls, enjoying yourselves?" I heard Jai ask just as I was nibbling on Anaswara taught little nip. I instantly pulled myself away and turned to him smiling. He was standing there perfectly naked, and I just shivered as a slew of sexy thoughts ran through my head.

"Yes!" We both cried out in unison. Shocked, I turned to Anaswara and we giggled at having answered him like that.

"Feeling better, Anaswara?" Jai asked as he walked up to her and reached for her chest. Anaswara thrust out her bosom, and mewed as he cupped her boobies.

"Yeah, I really wish you'd let me stop though, Jai." Anaswara sighed as he kneaded her flesh. I could already smell her arousal. Of course I could smell myself too, Jai was just incredibly sexy and I couldn't blame Anaswara for reacting like that.

Jai just smiled and looked into her eyes. "Did you ever want a bigger bust, Anaswara? Sreeleela really likes her new boobs, don't you Sreeleela?"

"Oh, yeah, Jai, they're great. You really want Anaswara to have a pair like mine?" I asked in wonder. I'd never really thought how Anaswara would look with a nice rack like mine, but the thought was really appealing somehow. Of course, I figured part of that was Jai again. Obviously he liked his women to have big chests, and he wanted me to enjoy them as well so I would like to play with his other girls.

"If she wants to." Jai smiled and looked into Anaswara's eyes. "Well, how about it? I can always change them back if you don't like them."

I looked over at Anaswara anxiously. I could see she was seriously considering it. Of course, I knew that Jai didn't really give choices when it came to something like this. Anaswara would do what he wanted, but he had to make her think it was her choice. I just braced myself for seeing my sexy little friend with a big bouncy pair of tits.

scraped-img-1784324432373.jpg

"Only if I can change them back, okay?" Anaswara asked. I could see she was both curious and worried. What girl wouldn't like to try out a new bust size if she could change back with just the snap of her fingers. Of course, her bust size was really in the hands of Jai, and I doubt she trusted him much more than I did when it came to things like this.

"Agreed. Now give me your hands and we can see the new you." Jai took Anaswara's hands and placed them over her little boobies. I knew what was about to come next and just quivered with anticipation.

"Oh, God!" Anaswara cried. I watched in awe as her cute little titties became the same perky melons I had. Anaswara just looked down at her chest in awe, weighing her new boobies in her hands. As she cupped the bottoms of her tits I could see her huge new nipples standing up from them just like mine did when I got horny. Oh, they looked just wonderful like that, rising from the creamy hills of her boobs like two suckable peaks.

"Why don't you give us a look, Anaswara?" Jai prodded, breaking Anaswara out of her amazed self-examination.

"Oh, okay." Anaswara chimed and slowly dropped her hands away and thrust out her chest for us. "How do you like them?" She asked, her uncertainty ringing in her voice as she pushed her perky new melons out for us.

"They're just wonderful! Can I play with them?" I asked. They just looked so great standing out firm and round on her chest. I couldn't wait to enjoy them just like they were meant to be.

"So shameless, Sis. You really like being bi now don't you?" Jai asked as he reached up and started fondling Anaswara. She just cooked and pressed back against his probing fingers.

"Oh God!" Anaswara cried and she just shook with pleasure from his touch. All I could do was just sit and watch, my pussy was already leaking at the sight before me. Anaswara's sexy body shimmering with her heat and Jai playing with her in his full naked glory. I couldn't decide which I wanted to stare at more, the hard shaft between his legs or the plump orbs rising from her chest.

Finally, I decided, if I couldn't play with Anaswara, I'd play with Jai. I slipped down and crawled between them on my hands and knees. Before Jai had even noticed me, I moved my head over his shaft, wrapped my lips around his head, and started sucking. It didn't take me long to get him fully hard and twitching in my mouth, and he reached down to make me stop.

scraped-img-1784324431794.jpg

"Thanks, Sis, hop up on the bed and you can enjoy it properly." Jai ordered me. I didn't have to be told twice. I quickly hopped up onto the bed on all fours and spread my legs. My pussy was all ready for him now and I just ached with anticipation.

"Mount me stud!" I cried, wiggling my ass for him as seductively as I could. I just hoped my lewd display was doing a good job of keeping him hard while I waited for him to impale me. I felt the bed bounce a little as he jumped up behind me and his hands wrapped around my waist. I presented my pussy for him, and moaned shamelessly as he pressed his cock into my aching folds.

5837EFC.gif


"Come on Anaswara, don't you want to see how a girl looks like being fucked?" Jai asked as he teased my gates with his tool. I squirmed back against him, but he made sure that I couldn't get any more than the head of his shaft inside.

"Hurry up!" I prodded Anaswara. I knew Jai wanted Anaswara to watch, and he wasn't going to give me what I wanted until he did. Anaswara wavered for just a moment more before she started pushing herself between my arms until her head was right below my anxious pussy. I got an excellent view of Anaswara's naked little pussy too, and it looked delicious. I could see that she was already getting wet again and I felt the urge to bend down and lick her tender folds.

"Sreeleela!" Anaswara cried out in surprise as I kissed her nether lips tenderly. She squirmed her hips a little, kissing me back and let out the cutest gasp as I slipped her a little tongue. Anaswara opened her legs and I let myself just enjoy her sweet taste as she moaned beneath me.

"So Anaswara, can you see Sreeleela's sweet little pussy now?" Jai asked , still teasing me with the tip of his shaft. I tried again to get him deeper inside me, but he kept me at bay yet again.

hot-sexy-tits-boobs-pussylicking-cunnilingus-69-threesome-groupsex-threesomegif-ffm-doggystyle-gif.gif


"Oh, yeah, I uh, can," Anaswara stuttered as she replied through the moans I was inducing in her.

"Good, now enjoy the show!" Jai laughed as he plowed into my ready passage with one firm thrust. I felt his sack slap against my pussy as he filled me, spreading me open with his wonderful tool.

"Oh, God!" Anaswara gasped in amazement as I was impaled. I felt fingers touching between my legs a moment later, running themselves along my stretched out nether lips, and just sparking amazing fires within me. I realized it was Anaswara simply exploring our joined forms, no doubt thinking that her own pussy had looked like this not long ago.

I ripped my pussy in thanks to Jai for finally sinking himself into me. I squirmed back against him as well, trying to entice him into giving me the hard fucking I really wanted right now.

Jai must have realized what I wanted as he immediately started pumping into me. I moved my hips just a bit so he could hump me even better and started crying out with every amazing thrust. I tried to keep licking at Anaswara's delicious folds, but Jai was doing too good of a job and I couldn't keep my head between her legs.

Then I was surprised for a moment by a warm wet touch on my clit before I realized that Anaswara was joining in again. I moaned in thanks, but couldn't do anything else as the sensations overwhelmed me. I was on all fours getting pumped furiously by Jai as Anaswara licked me and my big boobies bounced furiously beneath me with every thrust. I was in heaven.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_sreeleela-mastrubating-xxx-images.jpg


I can't say how long we lasted, but I think we were all too worked up for it to take long. I suddenly felt Jai close in on his orgasm and started squeezing myself around him to get him off. I knew I'd get my pussy filled in just moments, and Jai didn't disappoint. He grabbed onto my hips tightly and plowed into me one last time. Then I had a moment to enjoy his hard shaft stretching me open before I could feel his seed race up his shaft and pour into my depths. I cried out in release as I felt the warmth spreading inside me. I could feel my pussy milking him and revealed in every new squirt of his seed as it filled me.

Jai pulled out of me with a wonderfully slow pull, letting my pussy give him one last gentle caress. I felt our juices trickle out of me as he slipped out and I moaned in satisfaction as he finally pulled away. Without thinking I just collapsed, and I only realized that Anaswara was still beneath me when I felt her arms wrap around my waist.

"Oh, that was so cool, and I bet this tastes great!" Anaswara squealed beneath me a moment before I felt her tongue start lapping up Jai's juices from my nether lips. I was still quaking in that post-orgasmic bliss, and just enjoyed her gentle cleaning as our naked bodies pressed into each other.

Anaswara-Rajan-full-nude-naked-slim-body-without-dress.jpg


"Oh God!" I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me. Anaswara really knew how to use her tongue and I couldn't even control myself.

"Is everything alright in here?" I heard from the other side of the door. It took me a moment to realize it was my mother, and no sooner had that thought dawned on me than the door opened.

"Yeah, mom." I choked out, wondering just what her reaction would be to seeing me and Anaswara locked together like this, both naked, with Jai equally bare right beside us.

"Hi Anaswara! I see Jai's finally gotten around to expanding his little harem. How do you like it?" Mom asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Anaswara just lay there dumbfounded. My mom had always been considered something of a prude in the past, and I hadn't yet had the chance to tell Anaswara about how Jai had changed her. I rolled off Anaswara and sat up, still not knowing just how to deal with my new mother.

"Oh, I see Jai's been enjoying his little boob fetish too. Come on Anaswara sit up and let me see how you and Sreeleela stack up now." Mom coaxed. Anaswara was still kind of dazed but followed my mother's suggestion. As soon as she did mom walked up to us and looked down at our titties. All four were jutting out proudly and tipped with our nipples. Mine were still nice and hard from being so horny, but I could tell that Anaswara was getting soft.

Anasw-ara-nude-pic.jpg


"Oh, those look very nice on you, Anaswara! But you need to be a horny girl like my little Sreeleela to keep Jai's attention. Just look at how nice and hard her nipples are. You're nice and horny aren't you, baby?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah." I mumbled. This was still way too weird. My mom wasn't supposed to be okay with any of this, much less be proud of me for it. Still, she seemed to be and I didn't quite know what to do about it.

"See, Anaswara, I'm sure you can be just as horny a little slut as Sreeleela. Just start thinking about how good it will be to have Jai's nice big cock in your pussy again. I bet you really liked it before, didn't you dear?" Mom asked sweetly. Anaswara blushed deeply, but everyone could see that her nipples were getting nice and hard again. It wasn't, but a few moments before hers were pointing out just as loudly as mine were.

scraped-img-1784324431278.jpg

"See, I knew you could do it, Anaswara." Mom beamed and reached in and pinched both of Anaswara's nipples. Anaswara squealed in delight and I could tell that she was shaking with an orgasm. "Oh, that's wonderful, you'll make a great little horny slut for Jai. Now, be good and play nice kids, I don't want to hear that Jai didn't get to shoot off in all your holes girls. He's a horny little stud after all."

With that, she just walked out. I still couldn't accept that she was okay with all of this, but I knew Jai had messed with her mind. It didn't help any, but right now I was aching with need from watching Mom fondling Anaswara and I had to decide just who I was going to do.

"Jai, please, fuck me!" Anaswara cried out before I'd mustered the coherence to do the same. Jai had been watching the scene from the side of the room, and it wasn't hard to see how horny he was. I went to the object, but decided that I could wait my turn as I saw how flushed with need Anaswara was. She was laying out on the bed, her legs spread invitingly for Jai. Her plump little pussy was dripping with her need and I had to fight down the urge to start licking her.

Jai didn't waste any time and I watched curiously as Jai mounted Anaswara again. It was simply amazing to watch her little mound being split open and take Jai's shaft inside her. She squirmed deliciously under him as he impaled her, and I felt my own pussy quiver in jealousy. Still, the day was young, and I knew that Jai would have plenty of time for me after he finished with Anaswara again. I could hardly wait, but for now I simply sat back and enjoyed the show.

scraped-img-1784324422780.jpg

***

This was just the beginning of my new life of course. Jai was quite the pervert, and with his abilities to control people he didn't miss an opportunity to enjoy himself. Anaswara and I started out as the core of a little fan club for Jai. Jai started filling it with my classmates, and slowly expanded his net whenever he saw some cute little thing pass by.

It wasn't long before Jai decided we needed a big new house, and he found us a wonderful sea side mansion. He filled it with an army of beautiful women usually naked or scantily clad who would service his every whim. Anaswara and I were lucky as we were both kept in his inner harem. We didn't have to do anything we didn't want to, excluding orders from Jai of course. We even got to sleep with him often, and were usually present whenever he played with a new girl.

Certainly there are other stories to tell about my life and my home. Even now I still know just how wrong it was for Jai to do this to all of us girls, but that doesn't change the fact that I love him deeply and completely. In fact, it's time for another of the local virgins to be claimed and it's my turn to guide Jai to her gates. If I have time later I might write more, but Anaswara's been complaining about all the time I spend at the computer, and I can't afford to make her mad or she won't sleep with me any more. We can't have that now, can we?

Saniya-iyappan-nude-hardcore-sex-xxx.md.jpg


gouri-g-kishan-xxx-archives-naked-xxx-potos.jpg


scraped-img-1784324430777.jpg

Priya-Prakash-Varrier-Nude-Malayalam-Actress-Sex-3571.jpg


actress-nayanthara-chakravarthy-selfie-nude-photos-hq-1000x667.jpg


scraped-img-1784324430268.jpg

scraped-img-1784324400925.jpg

scraped-img-1784324429696.jpg

sreeleela-nude-actress-gallery-1000x905.jpg


sreeleela-squirt-667x1000.jpg


sreeleela-nudes-pussy-images-666x1000.jpg


Sree-Leela-white-ass-fucked-naked-double-penetration-xxx-fotos.jpg


sreeleela-nude-latest-771x1000.jpg


The End.
 
#Priyanka Arul Mohan

Finally, spent and exhausted, I fall back on the bed, I'm hot, sweaty, sticky and covered in cum, I feel as though I've been fucking for hours, then I look at my watch and realise I've been fucking for hours, four hours straight. I've just had my first gang-bang.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-6-of-7.jpg


My pussy is raw and swollen, my jaw aches, my throat is sore, my boobs and nipples are tender from the pawing and licking and sucking they have gone through, the only part of me that doesn't hurt is my bum and that has been bitten and slapped a few time, but I had warned them if anyone tried to fuck me there I would cut off all their dicks and make them eat them. They knew I meant it, nothing else was off limits though.

I've pulled a train, been spit roasted, swapped off on, been double teamed, sucked more cock and swallowed more cum than I have ever done before, and I've loved every second of it, and what has made it even more exciting for me is the fact that the four lucky guys who've had the pleasure and privilege of fucking me are my four brothers.

priyanka-arul-mohan-xxx-asses-shown-by-the-actress.jpg


Yes, my first gang-bang was an incestuous one. But let me tell you how things happened.

My family has always been close and very open about things, and pretty wild as well. I'm the middle of five kids and the only girl. I've got two older brothers, Jai , Viju , then me, and then the twins who are younger both just turned eighteen, Bunny and Sunny. These two are the bane of my life always teasing and tormenting me. I'm Priyanka aged 21. If you've picked up on the names, we come from a good traditional background. Jai, Viju and I were planned apparently, but the twins were a bit of a mistake. To my mind not a good one either.

We've always been open with everything but tease and challenge each other all the time, especially the twins with me, they are always making sexual innuendoes to and about me, but to be fair I always give as good as I take. And I am no innocent blushing virgin either.

priyanka-arul-mohan-photos-images-76241.jpg


We were having a truth or dare game and it was getting pretty intense, I was being grilled about my sex life, nothing new there then. They want to get me to refuse to answer a question so I have to do a dare. Probably strip down to my bra and panties and act as a waitress for them, that seems to be their favorite punishment for me. The thing is all four of them know I never, ever, refuse a dare, a trait that has got me in trouble a couple of times in the past.

"Done oral?"

"Plenty of times."

"Swallow?"

"Every time, is there any other way!"

"Done a girl?" said with a snigger from Sunny.

"Yes, more than one and definitely more than you have," I shot back at him, raising a laugh from everyone else. "Why do you want to know what it's like?" I teased him, not the best idea in a truth or dare game I should have realized.

Things continued on like this, the questions getting more and more intimate. Now don't get this wrong it wasn't just me who was being grilled we all had to answer a question in turn, and I was asking some pretty intense and downright perverted questions of my brothers, hell there are four of them to one of me, so obviously I was getting more questions to answer than them.

86939166.jpg


Then came the question that changed everything.

"Ever been with a family member?"

No answer.

"Priyanka, have you ever been with a family member?"

No answer.

"Priya, answer or it's a dare."

"What do you mean a family member, how close a family member is?"

"Anyone that's related to you, cousin, uncle, aunt, you know a family member."

I take my time before I answer as I know I will be betraying a sacred trust, then looking at them definitely answer, "Anu, once about three years ago. Happy now?"

"Cousin Anu, wow she's hot even for her age."

"No, not cousin Anu. Aunt Anushka."

Aunt Anushka is our mums' much younger sister, about twelve years younger.

"Wow, she's even hotter," that is true Anu is hot and sexy. Even though I'm not fully into girls I get wet thinking of her and the couple of times we got together when I seduced her, but that is a different story.

Gorgeous-Anushka-Shetty12.jpg


"What was it like?"

"That's not a fair question, not fair to Anushka."

"OK, but did you enjoy it?"

"What do you think? Of course, I did."

"Is she the only one?"

"Only one, girl or family member?" That was something I shouldn't have brought up, it just gave them another opening to probe.

"Both."

"Family yes, girl no."

"How many girls have you done?" this from Jai, who normally stays out of these sessions, so that shocks me a bit.

Getting bolder now, if they thought they could shock and embarrass me then they were wrong, or so I thought.

"Three."

"Three, are you a lezzie?"

"No! '' and you know it. For fuck's sake I went to an all-girls school, what do you think I would do, play with myself and fuck my teachers?" Then a sly smile covers my face, as I'd done both of those things many times over. The guys pick up on this and so begins another intense round of questioning, it appears I am now the subject of interrogation, all thoughts of questions to other people have been forgotten, and the questions are getting more and more intrusive, eventually, I know I am going to refuse to answer.

Actor%20Priyanka%20Arul%20Mohan%20New%20Instagram%20Pics_8.jpg


"Ever done a three-way?"

"Yes, and before you ask both, as two girls and one man and the other way. Happy now."

"Which did you prefer, two girls or two men?"

"Both the same, I liked both of them?"

"Ever done a gang-bang?"

"I'm not answering that, anyway what do you mean gang-bang, how many?"

"More than two guys and you."

"In that case no. And that's all the questions I'm answering," I said trying to end this before things get out of hand but I have a feeling that that point has already passed.

"Do you want to?"

No answer.

"Priya, answer or it's a dare time."

No answer from me.

"Priya, one last time, do you want to do a gang-bang, have you fantasized about a gang-bang?"

Something was wrong here, the guys were pressing too hard on this subject, I had to kill it off now.

"Maybe, and that's the end, no more questions, what perverts are you lot perverts?"

Actor%20Priyanka%20Arul%20Mohan%20New%20Instagram%20Pics_7.jpg


"Given the chance," leered Sunny. Looking at me and rubbing his groin.

"I dare you to have a gang-bang. Fuck four guys at once." Jai shocked me at this suggestion coming from him, and the look I gave him could have killed, he'd used the dare word, now I was trapped.

"No way, never happening."

"Though you were the "queen of the dares", never refuse a dare."

"That's not fair and you know it," I shot back at them.

"Anyway, how could we tell if she did, she could say she had and we'd never know the difference," said Viju.

"We could watch," from Sunny.

"Nobody would want to get involved with that," said Jai.

"Video it," typically came from Bunny.

"Not that I'm going to indulge you perverts by doing a gang-bang, but I would definitely not video it for you. You are just a bunch of perverts." Why I hadn't walked out I don't know, but something was stirring in me. I did fancy a gang-bang I had been thinking about how to go about it, which guys I could get involved with but there was no way these perverts were going to know about it.

Then Jai of all people changed everything with his next words.

"You could take us on, there's four of us."

The room was silent for a shocked second even Sunny and Bunny were silent at the implication.

"Jai, what did you just say?" I asked as I couldn't believe my own ears.

Priyanka-Mohan-6-1016x1024.jpg


"You gang-bang us, keep everything within the family, nobody else would know and we would get the proof of you doing a gang-bang."

"No fucking way am I gang-banging you four. That's incest, for one thing, that is one step too far. Even for me," I shouted at Jai.

"No it's not, you've already admitted to incest with Siobhan," said Viju.

"That's different and you know it," I retorted in rage.

"No, it's not."

"Yes it is and you know it, now I'm finished here, bye lads."
 
Back
Top