- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,183
I was lying on my father-in-law's bed with my lower half completely bare, my father-in-law lustily gazing at my hairy pussy. He had taken his cock out of his tahmed and was stroking it with his left hand.
My heart was beating like a drum. I crossed my legs in a vain attempt to hide my hairy cunt from his lecherous gaze.
He watched this with an amazed look in his eyes. His left hand still stroking his cock, he undid his tahmed. It fell on the floor. He climbed on his bed and settled near my thighs. I closed my eyes again.
I felt his hand roaming over my pussy slowly. He forced my legs apart and spread them wide. Then his fingers touched my pussy. He spread my cunt lips. My body twitched when his index finger touched my inner labia.
"Come on... enjoy it ." I felt his hot breath over my cheeks as his lips touched my lips. "I'm sure you're not getting it for the first time." He whispered in my ear and then laughed lecherously.
His fingers continued rummaging through my bushy cunt.
"Oh... gawd... what a pussy!" He muttered to himself.
He withdrew his hand from my cunt and positioned himself between my wide spread legs. He took his cock between in his fist and began running the inflated head over my slit. My mind began to revolt again. This place was reserved only for my beloved husband, and now it was being violated so wantonly by none other than his own father.
"No!" I tried to push him back.
He laughed like a maniac and grabbed me again, pinning me on the bed. I continued struggling but soon realized that I was no match for his brutal strength.
With my arms pinned with his hands, he positioned himself between my thighs. I felt his cock head nudging between my pussy lips. He leaned forward, brought my both hands together over my head and grabbed them with his right hand. His left hand was now free. His powerful legs pressed my struggling legs relentlessly, stifling my resistance.
With his free hand, he gripped his cock, and placed the tip at the entrance of my cunt. I felt my pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ. He pushed forward. His cock entered mercilessly inside my cunt. I felt a sharp twinge of pain between my thighs; and I cried loudly. His cock must be thicker than Varun's tool.
The pain caused my eyes to open. I found his face just above mine, staring into my eyes. When he found me looking in his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into me. It felt like a burning rod entering between my thighs.
"No... please," I wailed with pain. "please take it out... it's hurting."
He laughed triumphantly, happy for his prized win. "Stop crying, it's already in dear."
I then realized that his tool was completely buried inside my hurting pussy, his balls touching the back of my ass. He bent his head and kissed me. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside my smarting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little.
He pushed again ramming his massive hardness deep into my pussy. I yelled again.
"Aah... Kaju... what a tight cunt." He gave me a lecherous grin.
He began fucking me with long strokes. Realizing that he would not listen to my cries; I resigned myself to my fate. He didn't relent and continued plundering my pussy with hard strokes.
With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked me harder and harder. Slowly the pain began to ease off; my cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting. His rough thrusting cock tickled some unknown nerves and my pussy began to lubricate. I didn't want to admit it, but my body began to respond to his humping.
He was still plundering my cunt mercilessly, but now his massive cock was moving smoothly in my velvety depth. He had a kind of strange raw animal energy, which I had never felt before with Varun.
He was groaning and panting with effort. His face and body were covered with perspiration. Yet, he showed no sign of relenting. He continued fucking my pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.
Finally, he cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside my pussy. I felt his cock swell inside me, jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of my cunt. It felt like a hot geyser opening inside me, inundating my soft enclave.
Completely spent, he slumped over me; his face pressed between my breasts which were still hidden beneath the kurta. He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, I could also hear my own heavy breathing. His cock began to deflate inside me, but he made no attempt to take it out.
When he didn't try to move away, I pushed him back. His cock came out with a loud plop sound. His thick cock juice that was 'till now trapped inside began to ooze out of my hairy cunt. He collapsed on my side.
I got off his bed hurriedly. He looked at me with half opened eyes; did nothing to stop me. I picked up my salwar and knickers from the floor. Before coming out of his room, I turned back and looked at him. His eyes were open, and he wore a lazy look. His lips were spread in a winning smile as he watched me go out.
I entered my bedroom and rushed to the bathroom. Quickly, I undressed by removing my kurta and bra. I started the shower and stood underneath, letting the shower's cold water pour over my heated body. I could feel my father-in-law's cum rinsing off my thighs with the water.
I realized that my body was still trembling.
In a matter of minutes, my whole world had changed. I had been Fucked by my husband's father. I didn't know how I would face Varun tonight. What would I tell him? Could I tell him what his father did to me?
I sat on the bathroom floor, folded my leg close to my thighs and rested my head over my knees. Tears began to streak down my eyes. Water from the shower continued drenching my shivering body.
I knew that I could not tell Varun of what had happened with me. I should have told him on the first occasion itself; I cursed myself. Now he wouldn't take the news easily. Although he loved me but he would not accept me for fucking his father. No... I wouldn't tell him.
I don't know how long I stayed there. Finally, I got up, and wiped my face clearing the tears from my eyes. I washed my cunt, then opened the bathroom door and came out.
Father-in-law was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom.
His legs were wide open, and he was sporting another massive erection.
In my rush, I had forgotten to lock my room's door.
"You shouldn't have left," He smiled lecherously. "I still need you."
Frozen with shock, I stared at him incredulously.
"Look," he pointed toward his hard on, "he's still hungry."
"No... Not again." I mumbled. "Please get out."
He didn't listen to me; rose from his position and came near to me. He grabbed my soaked body in his arms and dragged me to my bed.
"No... No..." I resisted. He pushed me on the bed.
"I'll tell Varun." I said meekly.
"No... won't." He began stroking his already rigid cock. "You tell
Varun... and I'll throw you out."
I looked at him like a terrified kitten.
Father-in-law sat on the edge. "You'll like it Kaju...believe me...you'll like it." His voice was suddenly soft. "I'll make you very happy."
"No... I can't do it... please." I made a meek effort to stop him.
"No but..." He gently brushed his hand over my wet bush. "Varun will never know about it... I promise you."
I didn't know whether to believe him or not. Father-in-law began rubbing my pussy. His index finger touched my clit, and he brushed it coarsely. I squeezed my thighs. He played with my wet hairy clit, slowly running his fingers up and down.
I didn't want to admit it, but his rough finger felt good over my love bud. His antics slowly tickled some unknown nerves, and my body began to respond to his touch. I could feel a mild wave of pleasure radiating through my loins. All of a sudden, my cunt lips jerked involuntarily.
"You like it Kaju..." Father-in-law whispered his voice hoarse with lust. "I know you like it."
I was sure that his poking fingers must have sensed the twitching in my pussy. My face turned red. I closed my eyes with shame.
"Spread your legs." He said suddenly. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He put his hand over my thigh and pushed. As if, my body accepted his command, my knees fell apart, allowing him full view of my wet pussy. He lustily gazed at my hairy slit while licking his lips.
He kept on playing with my clit. With his free hand, he started stroking his bulging cock. His fingers massaged around my cunt lips and clit; my body began to buck with pleasure. The copious secretion from my cunt began to ooze out, slowly seeping down to my puckered hole.
I wanted to stop him... wanted to move his hand off my clit. I realized if he kept rubbing my cunt like that, I would succumb to the pleasure and nothing would stop me from cumming. I was slowly losing my self- control; my body responding more eagerly to his manipulations.
'Get off you scum' -- I wanted to scream. I opened my lips. All that came out was a loud whimper.
"Ahhhhhhh..." I gave a long moan, my body became tense; my body reeled with a mind blowing orgasm.
I squeezed my cunt around his finger tightly and went into total spasm.
My cunt throbbed and throbbed around his finger, and it inundated his probing digit with a fresh release of my juice.
My heart was beating like a drum. I crossed my legs in a vain attempt to hide my hairy cunt from his lecherous gaze.
He watched this with an amazed look in his eyes. His left hand still stroking his cock, he undid his tahmed. It fell on the floor. He climbed on his bed and settled near my thighs. I closed my eyes again.
I felt his hand roaming over my pussy slowly. He forced my legs apart and spread them wide. Then his fingers touched my pussy. He spread my cunt lips. My body twitched when his index finger touched my inner labia.
"Come on... enjoy it ." I felt his hot breath over my cheeks as his lips touched my lips. "I'm sure you're not getting it for the first time." He whispered in my ear and then laughed lecherously.
His fingers continued rummaging through my bushy cunt.
"Oh... gawd... what a pussy!" He muttered to himself.
He withdrew his hand from my cunt and positioned himself between my wide spread legs. He took his cock between in his fist and began running the inflated head over my slit. My mind began to revolt again. This place was reserved only for my beloved husband, and now it was being violated so wantonly by none other than his own father.
"No!" I tried to push him back.
He laughed like a maniac and grabbed me again, pinning me on the bed. I continued struggling but soon realized that I was no match for his brutal strength.
With my arms pinned with his hands, he positioned himself between my thighs. I felt his cock head nudging between my pussy lips. He leaned forward, brought my both hands together over my head and grabbed them with his right hand. His left hand was now free. His powerful legs pressed my struggling legs relentlessly, stifling my resistance.
With his free hand, he gripped his cock, and placed the tip at the entrance of my cunt. I felt my pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ. He pushed forward. His cock entered mercilessly inside my cunt. I felt a sharp twinge of pain between my thighs; and I cried loudly. His cock must be thicker than Varun's tool.
The pain caused my eyes to open. I found his face just above mine, staring into my eyes. When he found me looking in his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into me. It felt like a burning rod entering between my thighs.
"No... please," I wailed with pain. "please take it out... it's hurting."
He laughed triumphantly, happy for his prized win. "Stop crying, it's already in dear."
I then realized that his tool was completely buried inside my hurting pussy, his balls touching the back of my ass. He bent his head and kissed me. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside my smarting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little.
He pushed again ramming his massive hardness deep into my pussy. I yelled again.
"Aah... Kaju... what a tight cunt." He gave me a lecherous grin.
He began fucking me with long strokes. Realizing that he would not listen to my cries; I resigned myself to my fate. He didn't relent and continued plundering my pussy with hard strokes.
With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked me harder and harder. Slowly the pain began to ease off; my cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting. His rough thrusting cock tickled some unknown nerves and my pussy began to lubricate. I didn't want to admit it, but my body began to respond to his humping.
He was still plundering my cunt mercilessly, but now his massive cock was moving smoothly in my velvety depth. He had a kind of strange raw animal energy, which I had never felt before with Varun.
He was groaning and panting with effort. His face and body were covered with perspiration. Yet, he showed no sign of relenting. He continued fucking my pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.
Finally, he cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside my pussy. I felt his cock swell inside me, jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of my cunt. It felt like a hot geyser opening inside me, inundating my soft enclave.
Completely spent, he slumped over me; his face pressed between my breasts which were still hidden beneath the kurta. He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, I could also hear my own heavy breathing. His cock began to deflate inside me, but he made no attempt to take it out.
When he didn't try to move away, I pushed him back. His cock came out with a loud plop sound. His thick cock juice that was 'till now trapped inside began to ooze out of my hairy cunt. He collapsed on my side.
I got off his bed hurriedly. He looked at me with half opened eyes; did nothing to stop me. I picked up my salwar and knickers from the floor. Before coming out of his room, I turned back and looked at him. His eyes were open, and he wore a lazy look. His lips were spread in a winning smile as he watched me go out.
I entered my bedroom and rushed to the bathroom. Quickly, I undressed by removing my kurta and bra. I started the shower and stood underneath, letting the shower's cold water pour over my heated body. I could feel my father-in-law's cum rinsing off my thighs with the water.
I realized that my body was still trembling.
In a matter of minutes, my whole world had changed. I had been Fucked by my husband's father. I didn't know how I would face Varun tonight. What would I tell him? Could I tell him what his father did to me?
I sat on the bathroom floor, folded my leg close to my thighs and rested my head over my knees. Tears began to streak down my eyes. Water from the shower continued drenching my shivering body.
I knew that I could not tell Varun of what had happened with me. I should have told him on the first occasion itself; I cursed myself. Now he wouldn't take the news easily. Although he loved me but he would not accept me for fucking his father. No... I wouldn't tell him.
I don't know how long I stayed there. Finally, I got up, and wiped my face clearing the tears from my eyes. I washed my cunt, then opened the bathroom door and came out.
Father-in-law was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom.
His legs were wide open, and he was sporting another massive erection.
In my rush, I had forgotten to lock my room's door.
"You shouldn't have left," He smiled lecherously. "I still need you."
Frozen with shock, I stared at him incredulously.
"Look," he pointed toward his hard on, "he's still hungry."
"No... Not again." I mumbled. "Please get out."
He didn't listen to me; rose from his position and came near to me. He grabbed my soaked body in his arms and dragged me to my bed.
"No... No..." I resisted. He pushed me on the bed.
"I'll tell Varun." I said meekly.
"No... won't." He began stroking his already rigid cock. "You tell
Varun... and I'll throw you out."
I looked at him like a terrified kitten.
Father-in-law sat on the edge. "You'll like it Kaju...believe me...you'll like it." His voice was suddenly soft. "I'll make you very happy."
"No... I can't do it... please." I made a meek effort to stop him.
"No but..." He gently brushed his hand over my wet bush. "Varun will never know about it... I promise you."
I didn't know whether to believe him or not. Father-in-law began rubbing my pussy. His index finger touched my clit, and he brushed it coarsely. I squeezed my thighs. He played with my wet hairy clit, slowly running his fingers up and down.
I didn't want to admit it, but his rough finger felt good over my love bud. His antics slowly tickled some unknown nerves, and my body began to respond to his touch. I could feel a mild wave of pleasure radiating through my loins. All of a sudden, my cunt lips jerked involuntarily.
"You like it Kaju..." Father-in-law whispered his voice hoarse with lust. "I know you like it."
I was sure that his poking fingers must have sensed the twitching in my pussy. My face turned red. I closed my eyes with shame.
"Spread your legs." He said suddenly. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He put his hand over my thigh and pushed. As if, my body accepted his command, my knees fell apart, allowing him full view of my wet pussy. He lustily gazed at my hairy slit while licking his lips.
He kept on playing with my clit. With his free hand, he started stroking his bulging cock. His fingers massaged around my cunt lips and clit; my body began to buck with pleasure. The copious secretion from my cunt began to ooze out, slowly seeping down to my puckered hole.
I wanted to stop him... wanted to move his hand off my clit. I realized if he kept rubbing my cunt like that, I would succumb to the pleasure and nothing would stop me from cumming. I was slowly losing my self- control; my body responding more eagerly to his manipulations.
'Get off you scum' -- I wanted to scream. I opened my lips. All that came out was a loud whimper.
"Ahhhhhhh..." I gave a long moan, my body became tense; my body reeled with a mind blowing orgasm.
I squeezed my cunt around his finger tightly and went into total spasm.
My cunt throbbed and throbbed around his finger, and it inundated his probing digit with a fresh release of my juice.