Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 117 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Nidhhi

I trembled as I sat in my car, my hands working over and over on the steering wheel. For almost an hour, I sat parked at the end of the street staring at the large chestnut tree growing in my front yard. I saw Cherry arrive with Anupama, Ananya, and our cousins. They all went inside.

Was it an orgy in there? Was Cherry really fucking them all. A part of me was desperate to go in there and find out, to see if Cherry really was the man of the house.

The other part twisted with guilt. He wasn't Dad, but... But I wanted him to be. Nabha was right.

Shivering, not sure what I would do, I turned the key in the ignition and put my car into drive. I pulled forward. Should I go home or flee to Nabha's?

Nidhhi-Agerwal.gif


To be continued...
 
Chapter 12: Big Sis is Horny

Janhvi

My mouth lingered with the nasty taste of pussy. Ananya's fresh juices smeared across my mouth, mixing with her urine. After bullying my half-sisters for years--thinking she was only my eighteen-year-old cousin--she was eager to get all the revenge she could on me.

And I loved it.

It was so humiliating to drink her pee and lick her pussy. I must be the only straight woman in the family. I'd rather eat cum and suck cock then devour a pussy. But being forced to made me so wet. My freshly shaved pussy dripped down my thighs as I scampered after Ananya, the pair of us eager to see the fun happening in the master bedroom.

Jhanvi-Kapoor-Nude-And-XXX-Photos-Collection-_003.jpg


Master was the right word. My older half-brother Cherry was in there. My Master. He had spanked my ass so hard two days ago and shown me who I really was--a pain and humiliation slut. A filthy cunt who needed to be controlled, dominated, and degraded.

Damn, my pussy was wet.

"Big brother," Ananya moaned, bursting into the room ahead, her light brown hair drawn into a pair of pigtails that danced behind her. Her petite body and underdeveloped .

"Damn," I groaned as I followed her in.

Cherry drew his cock out of Anupama's pussy. He had just deflowered the mallu girl, his public girlfriend and newest member of the harem. His cum, pinkish with her virgin blood, stained the thick, black bush covering her pussy. My bush used to look like that. Thick and dark. Now I was shaved bare.

Anupama-Parameswaran-naked-mallu-fucking-nude-cock-784x1024.jpg


Everyone at school knew it, too.

As I stared at that pussy, my older sister Sara shuddering on Anupama's mouth, I blurted out, "Can I eat the creampie, Master?" It would be so humiliating to lick a freshly deflowered cunt clean of my Master's incestuous cum. My pussy clenched. "Please, please, please."

"No," Sara commanded, sweeping back her blonde braid off her shoulder.

"Please," I moaned, licking my lips.

"That's my creampie, slut," Sara grinned. "I'm claiming it."

"Yes, Mistress," I said immediately, though a part of me thought about being a brat. But my ass was still tender from the spanking on Saturday. Another day, at least, before I could be a brat and earn another painful spanking.

Damn, I was wet.

Cherry rolled onto his back, a muscular nineteen-year-old hunk with dark eyes and a strong jaw. His dick was half-hard, covered in pinkish juices. "You can lick my cock clean of her pussy juices."

"Yes, Master," I moaned. It was covered in nasty pussy juices. And I would have to lick them all up. I couldn't spare a single drop.

I raced to the bed and jumped on it with a laugh, my short, black hair swaying about my face. I landed, bedsprings creaking. I hurried between his legs as Ananya flounced onto the bed on beside me, crawling up to Anupama's face, her tongue still licking at my older sister's pussy.

"Big brother, can your girlfriend lick my pussy. Please, please, please. I want to feel her lick my cunny." Ananya put on a girlish pout, giving Cherry such a puppy dog look.

"Yes," he groaned. "Sara, our princess still has a hot cunny."

"Mmm, fine," Sara sighed. "He spoils you, Cupcake."

Ananya grinned and nodded her head. She was so spoiled. Sara dismounted Anupama, and Ananya eagerly took her place. She stared down at Anupama, her lips smeared with pussy juices, and beamed. "Hi. Did my big brother fuck you so hard?"

"So hard," Anupama moaned.

Anupama-Parameswaran-Xxx-Ass-Photos.jpg


"Yay!" cheered Ananya.

I leaned down and took my first lick of Cherry's cock. Anupama's cunt tasted tart. I shuddered. It was so humiliating to lick his cock covered in another girl's pussy. But I did it for him. And because my pussy was on fire. My tongue dragged up his cock, gathering more and more of her tart juices. I pulled my tongue in, swirling the cream through my mouth before swallowing.

My nasty cunt clenched.

Ananya squirmed on Anupama's face, gasping as the Asian girl devoured her pussy. Sara moved around the bed, kneeling beside me. She gave me a wicked grin before she buried her face into Anupama's pussy and willingly licked it, gathering up all the yummy cum and pussy juices.

I licked harder, dragging my tongue up to the tip of Cherry's cock, swirling about the spongy crown. He groaned, staring down at me. Ananya's gasps sang through the room. Her nipples were hard, her budding mounds hardly jiggling as she squirmed and moaned, grinding her shaved pussy on Anupama's mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my cunny!"

Cherry's dick throbbed in my hand. He groaned again.

I pleased him. That made my pussy even wetter. I sucked on the tip.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_janhvi-kapoor-nude-image-xxx-fake-boob.jpg


"So, Janhvi, I've been hearing rumors about you all day long." His hand reached down, caressing my black hair.

"I was pretty naughty today," Janhvi grinned. "I'm glad the rumors are spreading. You should see what they say about me on my Facebook wall."

Cherry grabbed his discarded jeans and pulled out his phone while I sucked on his cock. He scrolled through it then smiled. "What a nasty cunt. I can't believe I was friends with her."

"Wanted us all to eat her rancid, fish taco." Cherry laughed. "That's from Carmelita."

My pussy clenched. Carmelita was sorta my friend. Well, not any longer. I was friends with her to avoid being bullied. Now she had a new person to pick on--me. I savored it, sucking harder on Cherry's dick, his shaft swelling in my mouth.

He kept reading comments:

"I want to hit that cunt hard. Fuck her raw and leave her dripping wet."

"I'd tear that pussy up."

"Eww, what a freak. I can't believe you masturbated before us all."

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Dyke!"

Cherry grinned, looking down from his phone. "Everyone at school will know. And what will you tell them if they ask why you did it?"

I popped my mouth off. "That I had a nasty bush, and my Master wanted me to shave it off and let everyone know I was smooth and bare now."

"Damn," Cherry groaned. "You deserve a reward for obeying my orders." His finger slid across the screen. "All these comments. All these nasty messages. Everyone knows your a slut."

Janhvi-Kapoor-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-6515.jpg


"A nasty cunt who is disgusting," moaned Ananya.

"A bratty skank with a rancid pussy," laughed Sara.

I moaned so loud, drinking it in. My pussy was on fire.

"I bet she's got a hot cunny right now," moaned Ananya, humping Anupama's mouth. "So hot. Just dripping wet. You're so pathetic, Janhvi. I can't believe we're sisters."

"I do have a hot pussy," I moaned. I stared at Cherry. What was my reward?

"Want to fuck my cock?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Straddle me and go for a ride. You can cum as much as you want."

"Thank you, Master," I squealed.

I moved up his body, grasping his cock. I rose on my legs, bringing his dick to my pussy. I rubbed him against my folds, swirling the tip around, shuddering as I felt my brother's cock. He grabbed my hips, stopping me from impaling myself.

"What?" I blinked. I so wanted to be a brat right now and just fuck my pussy down his cock.

"I don't want to look at your disgusting face," he said. I saw it in his eyes how much he really cared for me. He insulted me because he knew I needed it, loved it. He didn't love me like Ananya or Sara, or maybe even Anupama. Not that sugary love. No, he loved me as his slave. His depraved slut. I was his depraved slut.

Oh, Cherry was the best brother in the world. I loved my Master. I hoped he degraded me to the day I died.

I spun around and slammed my nasty pussy on his cock.

Cherry groaned as my cunt engulfed him. My back arched, my hands sliding up to cup my tits. I pinched my nipples, my twat tightening on him as the pleasure surged through my body. I rose on his shaft, squeezing the entire time.

janhvi-kapoor-nude-ass-desi-fucking-photo-sex.jpg


He made such hot sounds. My nasty cunt pleasured him. I pleasured my big brother Master.

I slammed down him again, taking him to the root, loving how much he filled my snatch. My hips wiggled, the friction building as I slid up and then came back down. Over and over, pumping, writhing, needing that hot release to explode through me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Master," I moaned. "Oh, Master, your dick... Oh, your dick is amazing."

"So fuck him," Ananya moaned. "Fuck big brother's cock with your nasty pussy. And thank him for even sticking his dick in you."

"Yes," I gasped. "Thank you, Master, for fucking my nasty twat."

"You're welcome, brat." He smacked my ass. "My brat. Oh, I can't wait to humiliate you next."

I slammed down his dick and came.

My pussy spasmed on his dick. I gasped and moaned, squirming on him, stirring his dick through me. The pleasure boiled hot, shuddering through me. I rode him faster and faster, drinking in the pleasure. He told me I could cum as much as I wanted.

3.jpg


So I would ride him hard and fast.

My moans and gasps exploded out of me as my pussy writhed about his dick. I slammed up and down him. Over and over. The pleasure kept rippling through me. Orgasm after orgasm rippled out my cunt and through my body.

"Oh, my god, Master! I love your cock!"

"Best cock in the world," Sara moaned.

"Yes," Anupama hissed, voice muffled.

"Big brother's dick is amazing!"

"Fuck, you girls spoil me," growled Cherry. His hands seized my hips. He bounced me up and down on his cock.

My spasming pussy milked his dick. I wanted his cum in me. I wanted to be bred by him. I wasn't on any birth control. His next load might be the one to breed my fertile cunt. Maybe he already had. He had fucked me a few times over the weekend.

I pinched my nipples harder, moaning without thought. The words poured out of my mouth as my body heaved and thrashed. It was so good. So hot. My mind melted into putty as I rode his wonderful dick.

"Breed me!" I howled as a powerful orgasm spasmed through my body. "Breed me! Flood me with your cum, Master, and breed me!"

"Breed the bratty skank," gasped Sara. "Breed us all."

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother!"

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-6.jpg


"Fuck," Cherry groaned. He seized my hips and slammed me down his dick. "I'll pump so much jizz into your rancid cunt, slut. I'll breed you. You'll pump out babies for me!"

"Yes!" I howled, my pussy milking his cock, eager for his cum.

His hips bucked, lifting me up and sliding me a few inches on his dick. His cum spurted into me as I slammed back down. I savored it. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes, as my half-brother flooded me with load after load of incestuous cum.

jhanvi.jpg


I rubbed at my groin, hoping his little sperm would find my little egg.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

"Oh, my god, Master! I love your cock!" screamed bratty Janhvi, the bedsprings creaking from the master bedroom.

"Best cock in the world," my cousin Sara moaned.

"Yes," hissed a girl's voice I didn't recognize. That must be the girl with Cherry. Anupama?

"Big brother's dick is amazing!" My pussy clenched, hearing the unmistakable, girlish tones of my eighteen-year-old sister Ananya singing our brother's praise.

I froze halfway up the stairs. My nineteen-year-old brother Cherry really was fucking our sister Ananya and our cousins Sara and Janhvi. Along with his new girlfriend Anupama. I couldn't believe it. Cherry had always been a boy to me, the little brother that I had ignored. At least until the last few days. And suddenly, I was seeing him as a man.

The man of the house.

And he was fucking all the women. Mom had to be one of them. After our conversation late Saturday night, it was obvious. And I bet Aunt Shruti had to be involved, too. The way the family was acting, deferring to Cherry.

Like they were all his sex slaves.

I shuddered, my lusts and fears warring. I pulled out my phone and texted Nabha. "I can't fight this. He's fucking them all."

nidhhi-agerwal-stills-photos-pictures-224.jpg


"Who?" she answered. "Cherry? Are you about to fuck your little brother?"

I stared at my girlfriend's response. Nabha and I had been lovers for two years. Since I had tried to seduce my dad and he turned me down, gently. Afterward, I went to Nabha, cried on her shoulder, and was seduced into who I thought I truly was--a lesbian.

Only now Cherry had me realizing something different. I just wanted a strong man to own me, not just some loser boy from school. I thought that was Dad, but he was dead and Cherry...

Cherry looked a lot like him. He was growing up so strong.

"Do it," Nabha texted. "Fuck your brother. I want deets."

"Fuck," I muttered, sipping my phone back into my jeans' pocket. I climbed the stairs.

"Breed me!" Janhvi screamed, her voice throaty with orgasmic pleasure. "Breed me! Flood me with your cum, Master, and breed me!"

"Breed the bratty skank," gasped my cousin Sara. She was nineteen, the same age as Cherry. The pair had been in love with each other since they were kids, inseparable. And now she was sharing him with the rest of the family. "Breed us all."

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother!" squealed Ananya, clearly cumming, too.

"Fuck," Cherry grunted, so strong, so manly. "I'll pump so much jizz into your rancid cunt, slut. I'll breed you. You'll pump out babies for me!"

My pussy clenched. They wanted to have his kids. To be bred. Dizzy waves of lust shot over me. I raced up the stairs, unable to fight my desires any longer. I had to be fucked by Cherry. He wasn't a boy any longer, he was a man.

The man of the house.

"Yes!" Janhvi howled.

I burst through the door, my tits heaving before me, and stared at the hot sight before me. Janhvi rode Cherry's cock, facing the door, her breasts jiggling. She was a lanky, athletic girl with a runner's build, her face cute even twisted in pleasure. Sara ate out Anupama's pussy while Ananya rode the girl's mouth, my little sister in the throws of her orgasm.

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-12.jpg


Clearly not her first lesbian experience.

"Cherry!" I shouted.

"Nidhhi!" squealed Janhvi. "Yes, we're all here. All the sisters."

I ignored that bit of stupidity as I stared at Cherry. He groaned, face relaxing as he finished cumming in our cousin's pussy. He held her hips, gasping for breath. He blinked, then his eyes found mine. They were so strong, making me shiver.

"Well, Nidhhi."

"I need you, Cherry," I moaned, peeling off my blouse, exposing my tits constrained in the lacy, sky blue bra. "I need you to fuck me right now. I'm ready. Fuck me, Cherry! Oh, god, my pussy is on fire."

And it was.

I moved to the bed. "Get off him, brat, it's my turn to fuck him."

"I don't listen to you," Janhvi said. Then she looked over her shoulder at Cherry. "Right, Master?"

"Right," he said, a smile on his lips.

9a425614f7a035b96fd08fa5b1a619d8.jpg


"Well, Cherry, I know you've wanted a piece of me for awhile. Let's do it. I can suck you hard, I guess, if you need it. Though I would hope the sight of these tits gets you hard again." I unhooked my bra, spilling out my tits. I cupped them in my hands, squeezing them. "What do you say? Ready to fuck your big sis? Because I need it so badly."

"It's homework time," Cherry said. "Janhvi, hope off."

"Homework," pouted Ananya. "I wanted to play with Anupama some more."

"Homework," Cherry said, sounding just as stern as Dad, as Janhvi slid off of him. She groaned and flopped onto the bed, his cum flooding out of her.

I moved to the bed. "We can do homework later. Right now, you are fucking me. I need it. I've been thinking about this since Sunday and..."

Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-nude-sexy-boobs-without-bra-topless-outdoor-song-shooting.jpg


"I don't care what you need, Nidhhi," Cherry said as he sat up. "We have our schoolwork to do. And I know you do, too. We have the same Computer Science class."

"But..." I blinked in absolute shock. He was telling me no? That wasn't how this was supposed to work. He wanted me. I know he did. And I needed him so bad. "No, we're going to do it right now and... Where are you going, Cherry?"

He rolled off the bed and walked past me, Sara and Anupama following. "To get cleaned up so we can work on homework. Together. Downstairs. You will join us, Nidhhi."

"Like hell, I'm horny."

"And that is more important than schoolwork?" Cherry demanded. He shook his head at me. "I'm in charge of the house now. I won't let any of us fail just because we're all fucking now. You're twenty, Nidhhi. You should understand about responsibilities. I thought you had sense."

"Not like me," giggled Janhvi.

"Quiet, cunt," Cherry growled.

Janhvi clamped her mouth shut even as she played with her cum-covered pussy.

"Nidhhi, downstairs to do your homework."

"After?" I asked hopefully.

"Mom will have dinner done by then. We'll eat as a family. Like we used to."

"And then?" My pussy dripped. I had to have him.

"Maybe." Cherry gave me a cocky grin. "But I have plenty of pussy to keep me happy, Nidhhi." Then he put his arms around Sara and Anupama, their arms slipping around his waist, and walked out.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked, my tits jiggling.

"You need to remember whose in charge," Janhvi said and then smacked me on the ass as she sauntered by.

"Big brother is in charge," Ananya grinned. She took my hand. "Come on, big sister, let's go do our homework. Good sisters are rewarded."

I stumbled after her, completely off-balanced. I can't believe he didn't want to fuck me right now. That he had the self-control to not just ram his dick in me at the first chance he had. I shivered. It made me even more desperate to fuck him.

Sexy-Nidhhi-Agerwal-fake-big-boobs-nipple-xxx-image.jpg


What the fuck had happened to me? And Cherry? Fuck. I let Ananya lead me away.

Homework was a chore. Everyone was naked. It was like a nudist fest in the house. Cherry sat at the head of the table surrounded by his favorites, Sara and Ananya on his right and left, with Anupama beside Sara and Janhvi taking the spot beside Ananya. I was at the other end, isolated, staring across it at his naked chest, lusting after those strong muscles. He was buff. I know he spent a lot of time with Dad, learning to fix things, and they would work out together but... Damn.

I was wet, sitting on a towel so as not to stain the wood with my juices, squirming, trying to do my damned Computer Science homework. Why did I even take the stupid class? I wasn't into this nonsense. I just needed a Science credit, and it sounded better than dissecting frogs in biology.

As I worked, I leaned over and rest my big, naked tits on the table, my nipples so hard. I kept hoping Cherry would stare at them, but he was focused on his homework, driven. Not even my big boobs would distract him. He wanted to succeed. To get good grades and...

Realization struck me. He needed a good job. He was the man of the house. He had a lot of women to support. And he was talking about breeding them...

"Let's take a break," Cherry said, stretching his back. "Five minutes. And Janhvi, you better be actually doing your homework. You're getting good grades from now on."

"Yes, Master," she smiled.

"Need to put your ass to work," Cherry laughed. "Help pull your weight. I hope you'll be hired with me."

"You're getting a job, um, Cherry?" I asked, almost reflexively saying Squirt. But I bit that off.

"Part time," Cherry nodded. "You're right, Nidhhi, when you told me on Saturday I needed to pull my weight. I'm the man of the house. I should help. And Sara and Janhvi are, too."

Nidhhi-Agerwal-Nude-Telugu-actress-Sex-13659.jpg


"We have a job interview and everything," nodded Sara. She stood up, her round breasts stretching.

They were nice tits, about the size of Nabha's.

I grabbed my phone, checking messages. Cherry had us turn them all off as we worked, no distractions. It beeped, and there were a bunch of texts from Nabha.

"How'd it go?"

"Did he fuck you."

"Is he that much of a stud?"

"Come on, I'm desperate for news! Deets! I want deets!"

I sighed and responded: "Not yet. He's being all responsible and making us do homework. It sucks. Super horny."

"My mom just texted me," Anupama said. "She's eager to meet you, Cherry. She's glad I have a boyfriend. She likes that name, Cherry. She says it's a strong name."

Cherry had such a grin on his face.

And then we were back to homework. Mom and Aunt Shruti arrived, stripping naked, their busty bodies busy in the kitchen cooking dinner. And, beside the nakedness, it was like we were a family again, that Dad hadn't left us all reeling. Home-cooked dinners, working on homework together, spending time.

I missed it.

Cherry stretched. "Okay, Janhvi, how you doing?"

"I'm done," she said.

"Me, too," he said, closing his textbook. "Mom, how long on dinner?"

"Twenty minutes, Sir," she answered, peering into the dining room, her apron barely covering her large tits. An errant nipple slipped out for a moment, hard and erect.

I shook my head.

ShriyaSarannakedbodycoveringwithtissuesshavedpussynudenavelexposed.jpg


"Good to see you coming around, sweetie," Mom smiled at me. "I guess our little talk helped."

"Yeah, Mom," I said, standing up.

Cherry stood and headed out of the room, Sara, Anupama, and Ananya still working on homework. Janhvi hopped up and got the swifter. She began cleaning the house without being told. I swear, she had juices dripping down her thighs like it was the hottest thing in the world.

She was a weird one before, and now...

I stood up and followed after Cherry. I walked swiftly, catching up to him and hugging him from behind. I pressed my naked tits into his back, my hands sliding down his strong stomach to grasp his cock. I humped against him, stroking him.

"Fuck me right now, little brother," I husked in his ear. "I need your cock in me, now."

"What did I tell you?" he said as I stroked him.

"That you'll fuck me when homework's done."

"I said after dinner, I might fuck you." His arms flexed out, forcing away my arms wrapped around him. He spun around, staring at me. I shivered at the intensity in his eyes. "You don't dictate when I fuck you, Nidhhi. You want to be a part of my harem, then you have to remember that I am the man of the house. We're having dinner in twenty minutes. Maybe I'll fuck you afterward, but if you keep thinking you can tell me what to do, to fuck me when you want, then you are fucking mistaken. There's the door." He pointed. "You're twenty. You can go stay with Nabha or someone else if you don't like the rules."

The firm tone, the commanding words. He wasn't angry. He wasn't yelling. He was simply explaining reality to me. I melted. He was like Dad. Their eyes were the same, their jaws. Juices trickled down my thighs. I had to be submissive to my little brother if I wanted to get the satisfaction I craved.

"Sorry, Cherry," I said. "I was just horny. And..."

He smiled, his cock hard. The tip rubbed at my stomach, smearing precum and he stepped closer. "We all get horny, Nidhhi. That's fine. Just remember who's in charge."

"You are, Cherry." I swallowed. "Do I have to call you Master or Sir?"

"Do you want to?"

I shook my head.

"What do you want to call me?"

"Cherry or little brother." She shivered. "It makes me feel so naughty calling you little brother. I'm your big sister, and I just want to fuck you so badly. My hunky, sexy, strong little brother."

Hot-Nidhhi-Agerwal-1-side-open-bra-nude-busty-boobs-nipple-stills.jpg


He grinned at that and nodded his head. "There you go."

I shivered. "I guess you're really not Squirt any longer."

"Glad you finally noticed." Then he smacked me on the ass and headed to the bathroom. Janhvi followed him in. I blinked at that. Was he going to fuck her?

* * *
 
Cherry

"That's it," I groaned, pissing into Janhvi's mouth. "You just ran right in like a good pee slut." Honestly, I had forgotten that I could pee in Janhvi or Aunt Shruti's mouths. I just had to piss really bad when Nidhhi came up to me. It was all I could do to stand there and dominate her with such a full bladder. "Drink it all down, you filthy cunt."

Janhvi's dark eyes shone as her throat worked, swallowing every drop of my piss, my dick throbbing. I wanted to let her keep sucking, but dinner would be soon, and I was saving a huge load for afterward. I groaned as the last drops trickled out.

I pulled my dick out, and Janhvi opened her mouth, showing me she swallowed every drop. "You are just a nasty pee slut, huh? How wet are you?"

"So wet," she moaned, eyes fluttering.

"Get back to your cleaning."

"Yes, Master."

j5CPAl.jpg


Everyone had chores. Even me. Though mine were the manly stuff--taking out the garbage, mowing lawns, trimming hedges, fixing things. I stepped out of the bathroom, and found Ananya dusting, looking so cute, her tiny ass wiggling. Anupama sat on the couch looking a little unsure as Sara slipped past me into the bathroom to clean it.

I sat down on the couch beside her. "You are staying for dinner?"

She nodded. "I told my mom not to expect me. She's cool with it, so long as I'm not out too late. It's a school night."

I laughed. "Yeah. I'll get you home."

"We drove my car here," she giggled. "If you drove me home, then you'd have to walk."

"Might be worth it." I leaned in, kissed her on the lips. It was nice having a girlfriend. Especially Anupama.

"Oh, you two are cute together, Sir," Aunt Shruti said, popping her head into the kitchen. She had arranged for Anupama to blow me at school today. "We're setting the table right now, Master."

Anupama blushed and nodded. "Okay, Professor"

"Oh, call me Shruti here," she laughed. "I'm not your teacher but your boyfriend's sex slave."

"This is a little weird," Anupama said after Aunt Shruti popped back into the kitchen.

"But you find it hot."

She nodded her head, snuggling closer.

Anupama-parameswaran-nude.jpg


We sat down for dinner a few minutes later. Nidhhi appeared and sat down at the other end of the table, anchoring it, Mom and Aunt Shruti sitting on either side of her, everyone else sitting in the same spots as we did for homework. Food looked delicious. Chatter abounded as we passed around food, dished up plates, and enjoyed our time as a family. We were all so close now.

Well, not all of us. But after tonight, Nidhhi would be.

It was so hard not to fuck her when she burst into the bedroom. I had to use all my willpower not to throw her down. But she had to learn her place. If I let her fuck me when she wanted, she would walk all over me. She would try to boss me around. It would never have worked. I had to be strong from the beginning.

Fuck, I was hard. My dick had a painful ache all through homework, and Janhvi's mouth sucking down my piss hadn't helped. It was torture during dinner. Sara kept giving me looks, her foot playing with mine beneath the table.

She knew my agony and she thought it was funny.

"Are you working tomorrow, Nidhhi?" I asked.

She nodded. "Four hours at the Dairy Queen." She played with her meatball. "I won't make dinner, Cherry."

"That's fine." I glanced at Mom. "We have the job interview at the pharmacy Anupama's mom owns."

"Oh, which one's that?" Mom asked.

"She owns the one on the other side of town by the Walmart," Anupama said. " Drugstore."

"Never been there," Mom said. "I might have to stop by and get help from the workers." She gave me a sultry look.

My dick throbbed so hard. Damn, my women were all so sexy.

shriya-saran-bedroom-nude-photos.jpg


Dinner ended and everyone began gathering their plates, taking them into the kitchen. There wasn't enough space for all us to cleanup. Nidhhi, playing on her phone, walked out as Sara and Anupama found themselves at the sink rinsing plates with Janhvi loading them into the dishwasher.

I followed Nidhhi. She was focused on her phone, texting her friend, Nabha. She leaned against the wall by the stairs, fingers typing fast. Her ass looked so hot and juicy. My dick throbbed.

I smiled.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

"Still no fucking?" Nabha texted.

"He might not," I texted back as I walked out of the kitchen. "He's putting me in my place."

"In your place? What does that mean?"

"That I needed to respect him. He's the man of the house. I can't just demand that he fucks me." I shivered, just typing it made my ass wiggle. I leaned against the wall at the foot of the stairs. A loud clatter came from the kitchen.

Janhvi giggled.

"Oh, wow, he is so sexy." I could picture my friend on her bed, one hand between her thighs fingering her pussy, her hair spilling about her flushed face, as she texted me back one-handed. "I need to come over. I need to be fucked by him, too."

"Join the harem?"

"I'm your girlfriend," Nabha said. "If Cherry can date Anupama, then you can date me. And you have to share with the man of the house. It's only right."

nabha-nateshhd-wallpapers-desktop-background-android-iphone-1080p-4k-pq5gi.jpg


"Yes!!!!" My pussy clenched. A flood of excitement poured down my thighs. I couldn't believe how hot and wet I was. My fingers typed: "That is--"

Arms seized me from behind. I gasped, was turned and pressed against the wall, my tits pillowing across the wallpaper. A hard dick rubbed on my ass. I shivered in shock as the cock popped between my thighs, sliding on my hot pussy.

"Cherry!" I gasped as he thrust his dick into my wet pussy. I had wanted this all day, but now I wasn't ready for him to ram into me. It was so possessive, so powerful. He dominated me. I gripped my cell phone, my snatch clenching on his dick. "What are you doing?"

"Fucking my sexy, big sister," he groaned, his hips driving his cock deeper into me. I gasped, my eyes rolling back into my head as his dick filled me. He drove so deep into me, his tip rubbing on my pussy walls. "How do you like it? Better than any of other cock you've fucked?"

"I've never fucked another cock," I moaned. "Just dildos."

Nidhi_Agarwal_PicsArt_09-04-02.18.15-01.jpg


"Really?" He seemed shocked. "I just assumed..."

"That I'm a slut?" I moaned, pumping back into his thrusts, savoring his thick dick filling my pussy. The friction was wonderful. It shuddered through me. It made me gasp and moan, my body shaking.

"The way you dressed. Those tight clothings. Yeah, I thought you were a slut." His hands slid up my stomach, finding my breasts pushed against the wall, squeezing the bases. My nipples ached against the rough texture of the wallpaper as I pushed back into his thrusts.

"I dressed that way to tease Dad," I moaned. "And you. Oh, god, I've always wanted to be taken hard by the man of the house. But I've never been with another guy."

"But a woman..." He groaned. "Nabha!"

"Yes, we're dating." I felt so free saying that. "We're lesbians or bi or whatever. We love each other, Cherry. I'm still going to date her."

"Fuck," he grunted, slamming his cock harder and harder into my pussy, his balls thwacking on my clit. That was so different. Nabha had fucked me with so many strap-ons, but she never had balls to hit my clit and make me shudder. "You have to bring her over."

"You want to fuck her?"

"I'm going to fuck her," he growled. "Your girlfriend has to be part of the family."

NidhiAgerwal100590.jpg


"Like Anupama?" I moaned, my pussy clenching.

"Just like Anupama."

"Oh, you are a pervert, little brother." I humped back into him. "I love it. Nabha's so hot for this. She'll do it. She'll let you fuck her."

"I want her licking my cum out of your pussy," he grunted, his strokes so hard.

"Oh, yes! And can I lick yours out of hers?" My pussy spasmed, my orgasm building and building. I was so hot, so excited. After the last two days of thinking about him, dripping for him, he was finally in me.

"Yes," he grunted.

Mom appeared, naked, grinning. "I see you're finally enjoying her, Sir."

"I thought it was time," he groaned. "She was wiggling that fine ass."

"Mmm, wonderful."

"So you've never sucked a cock before, have you, Nidhhi?"

"Never, little brother," I moaned, my pussy clenching on his dick. I needed just a few more strokes, and I would explode.

Full-nude-Nidhhi-Agerwal-forced-sex-naked-casting-photo.jpg


"Damn," Cherry groaned. Then he ripped his cock out of my pussy. "Mom, time to teach Nidhhi how to give a blowjob."

"Yes, sir," Mom purred.

"What?" I groaned, blinking. "But I was so close and..." I saw the look in Cherry's eyes. "Right, blowjob."

Mom and I knelt before him. I couldn't help but noticed Janhvi and Ananya watching us, the pair hugging each other, their nubile bodies pressed tight. They rubbed their pussies on each other's thighs, humping, grinding, giggling.

"Suck his cock, big sister," Ananya moaned.

"Mmm, yes, we do have a sexy big sis," Janhvi grinned, ass clenching as she ground on Ananya's thigh.

"What?" I blinked.

"We'll explain more later, sweetie," Mom smiled. "But your father had two sex slaves, me and your Aunt Shruti."

Things suddenly made a lot more sense about what was happening.

"Now," Mom said, leaning forward and licking the tip of Cherry's cock. "Mmm, you taste good, honey."

I blushed. "Thanks, Mom."

"Now, you want to start with licks, Nidhhi, teasing him, swirling about the tip." She did it again, then sucked on the crown, cheeks hollowing, Cherry groaning. Her lips popped off. "Eye contact is very important. Stare up at him. Just like you would when eating Nabha's pussy."

"So you heard that."

"Everyone did," she laughed. "The kitchen's just on the other side of the wall. Now, come on, dear, just like that."

I shivered, leaning in, my mom teaching me how to blow my little brother's cock. I started with the tongue swirling, tasting my tart pussy on the tip. Cherry shuddered. I stared up at him, feeling like I existed to please my little brother. My pussy clenched.

I latched onto the tip, sucking briefly before going back to licking. His precum leaked out the slit. It was salty, different from pussy juices. I liked it. I licked again, gathering another bead, then sucked on the tip harder.

He liked that.

"Mmm, that's it," Mom purred. She grabbed my right hand, bringing it up to his shaft. "And stroke the base." She guided my hand. "Just like that, sweetie."

She pressed tighter against me, our breasts touching. A hot thrill shot through me. She was such a sexy mom, as busty as I was, and still so gorgeous, her body in great shape. I was glad I inherited her genetics. I stroked Cherry's cock, sucking, pleasuring the man of the house.

5CBE37F1-9D8F-42DE-AEEA-3AA1757E858B.jpg


"They like their balls played with, too," Mom purred. "But gently. They're sensitive. You don't want to hurt them."

My left hand cupped his balls. They were hairy and warm, but not as hot as his dick. I felt the balls, little ovals, like big olives, in there. I played with them, bringing more groans from Cherry. His hands grabbed my hair, holding me in place as I nursed the tip.

Mom nuzzled at my ear, tongue flicking it. "Now bob. Take more and more. But mind your teeth. You don't want to scrape against him."

I shuddered, bobbing my head, sliding it up and down while Cherry groaned. His body shuddered. His hand tightened in my brassy-brown hair and in Mom's dyed-blonde curls. He pulled her lips to his dick, too. She kissed his cock near the base where my lips couldn't reach, her tongue licking up my juices staining his shaft.

I slid back, Mom's lips following me. And then we were kissing about the crown of his dick. We licked and nuzzled, making Cherry groan. It was so hot. My pussy was on such fire. I couldn't believe we were doing something so naughty as a family.

"Fuck," Cherry groaned. "You two are so hot. I'm going to blow my load."

"Oh, yes," I moaned. "I want to taste your jizz."

"No, I need to fuck you. I'm going to breed you, Nidhhi. All my sisters, my mom, Aunt Shruti. Even Anupama."

"Yes!" came from the kitchen, Anupama and Sara working on the dishes still.

"That's so hot, Cherry," Sara shouted. "Breed our older sister. Fuck her so hard."

Cherry ripped his dick away, moving into the living room. "Stretch out, Nidhhi. Mom, let's see just how good she is at eating pussy. You deserve a reward for the great dinner."

"Thank you, Sir," Mom moaned. "And am I allowed to cum?"

"Yes."

Mom shivered. I groaned. It was kinky what they had. I would never want that much control over my life. But a little control, from Cherry, was sexy. I moved quickly, stretching out on my back on the Persian rug dominating the center of the living room. The itchy fabric made me squirm as Mom, tits bouncing, settled her furred bush on my mouth.

It was thick and black, her true hair color. I licked through her folds, tasting her spicy pussy. I shuddered. It was my second cunt I had ever eaten. She tasted so different from Nabha's and my own pussies. I loved it. I licked and nuzzled as Mom squirmed on me.

"Oh, yes, Mommy-slut loves having her pussy licked by her big girl. And, mmm, here comes her big son with his huge cock. Mommy raised two sexy children."

I shivered at her words.

"Three," Ananya moaned, and then I felt small hands grasp my tits. I gasped as Ananya sucked on my nipple.

"Master, can I join the fun, too?" Janhvi moaned as Cherry seized my thighs. He lifted my ass, his cock nudging at my pussy again.

"Suck Nidhhi's other tit."

"Yes!" Janhvi moaned. "I hate having to please girls."

"You hate it?" I blinked. She sounded so eager to join in.

"I'm straight," Janhvi said, seizing my other tit. "But I get off on being forced to do things."

It didn't sound like she was being forced to do anything.

And then it all happened at once: both my sisters sucking on my nipple, my mom grinding on my lips, and my little brother's huge cock ramming into my pussy. He was as thick as the toys Nabha and I used on each other. My cunt clenched on his shaft as he filled me, his heavy balls smacking into my taint.

I moaned, shivered. My nipples throbbed. The pleasure shooting down to my cock-stuffed pussy. I licked harder at Mom's spicy snatch, her pubic hairs tickling my nose and mouth. Every breath filled with her musk. I was drunk on it. My hips moved and bucked, slamming into Cherry's thrusts.

"Damn, you have a tight cunt, sis," grunted Cherry. "I've wanted to fuck you for years. Those damned cameltoes of yours. I always want you wearing clothes that tight."

nidhi-agerwal-nude.jpg


"Yes!" I moaned, humping, two sets of hands kneading my tits, two eager mouths sucking. "Yes, yes, yes, Cherry. Always!"

"Mmm, yes, dress so sexily for Mommy's big boy. Oh, yes. Eat Mommy's pussy. She's such a slut. She needs her children to please her."

"Such a slut," Aunt Shruti moaned from the kitchen. "My sister is a whore."

"Uh-huh," Mom moaned.

"Fuck your sister hard, Cherry," Anupama giggled from the kitchen. "Come on, Sara, let's hurry up."

"Shit," Cherry grunted. "Work those hips. I love fucking your cunt, Nidhhi."

"Uh-huh," I panted between licks.

My body burst with incestuous pleasure. My family loved me. Spicy juices poured into my mouth. Janhvi nibbled on my nipple while Ananya's tongue played with the other. Electricity rippled through my body. It tingles through me, made me gasp and shiver and spasm.

nidhhi-agerwal-navel-xxx-images.jpg


And it built. It gathered. I groaned, my lusts finally being satiated. My legs locked about Cherry's hips. My tits jiggled as his dick slammed over and over into me. My pussy clenched on his dick. My hips wiggled and undulated. My tits bounced. So much pleasure shot through me. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Shit," Cherry groaned. "Shit, you're tight."

"Mmm, Mommy-slut gave birth to two daughters with hot, tight cunts that please her big, strong son."

"Fuck," he grunted. "You did good, Mommy-slut!"

"Yes," she moaned. And came.

My mom came on my face. I made my mom orgasm. Juices flooded out of the very cunt that gave birth to me. I drank them down, shuddering, the pleasure rippling through my body. This was really happening.

My family loved me with such passion.

I moaned into her cumming pussy and exploded. My pussy spasmed hard on Cherry's thrusting cock. I bucked and shuddered. Both my nipples tingled in my sisters' mouths. They sucked so hard, like they were trying to nurse from me.

"Breed me!" burst from my lips. "Breed me, little brother!"

PicsArt_06-29-03.22.04.jpg


"Yes, yes, yes! Mommy-slut wants all her daughters bred by her big, strong son!"

"Yes!" growled Cherry, driving his cock so hard into my spasming depths.

The pleasure flooded across my mind. I groaned and shuddered. Ecstasy bathed me as I begged, "Cum in me! Please, please, give me your seed, little brother! Knock me up! Plant a daughter in my belly!"

"Shit!" Cherry groaned, his back arched.

His cum exploded into my depths. Hot blasts of spurting jizz filled me. It splashed against my insides. My body heaved, bucked. My pussy milked his cum, eager for his seed. I wanted to be bred so badly. I wanted to carry my brother's child.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped.

His last blast of cum splashed into me. I groaned, lying dazed on the floor as Mom slipped off my face. Anupama and Sara stood nearby, fingering each other's cunts, Aunt Shruti kneeling on the ground, licking at their feet.

"Breed her, Cherry," Sara moaned. "Breed us all!"

"Yes," Anupama hissed.

Then Janhvi popped her mouth up. "It's movie time! Can we watch mine first? Please, please, please, Cherry?"

"Movie?" I blinked, dazed.

"You didn't hear about Janhvi's exploits in gym?" laughed Ananya.

Ananya-Panday-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-082.jpg


"No. I've been..." My pussy clenched on Cherry's dick. "Preoccupied."

"Then you're going to love it!" Janhvi gasped. "It's so humiliating what Cherry made me do. Please, please, Master, can we watch mine first?"

"Yeah," Cherry said, unable to deny her excitement.

She squealed in delight, throwing her naked body into his, jostling his cock out of my pussy as he caught her. She rained kisses on his face. I smiled. She was so cute and excited, the same old Janhvi, just eager to please him instead of doing whatever she wanted.

"It was so hot," Ananya smiled at me, pushing up her glasses. Then she leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

I shivered. I liked this. Our new family would be so hot. Loving each other, caring for each other. I couldn't wait to have more fun with all of them. I held my little sister, her budding breasts pressed into my tits.

nidhi-3.jpg


I was so glad Cherry had stepped up as the man of the house.

To be continued...
 
Sonakshi was 35 years old with a moderate figure. She was married for 15 years and was more or less happy with her husband Dip, who is around 45. Their only son, Raj, who was then 13 years old was studying in a residential school.

a50a95dc63cb7076e495050b378d396e.jpg


Sonakshi and Dip were both working in two separate companies. Though Dip was a good lover on bed, who could raise Sonakshi to a new height in love making, he had sexual drive far below normal. Even immediately after their marriage, the couple never had sex on daily basis. Once in a while, he would make love vigorously and then for about a week or more he would not ask for physical intimacy.

This frustrated Sonakshi as during the initial years she used to long for crazy sex with her husband. But her cravings became lower as within a year she conceived and in the following year gave birth to their son. Slowly Sonakshi adjusted herself to the low libido of her husband and intermittent sex they had. After all, whenever they made love, it was wild and vigorous even though sometimes it was after a gap of more than a month too. Though Dip avoided physical proximity, he used to take care of Sonakshi in every other matter like a loving husband.

By the time their son was about two years old, Dip became completely cold about sexual matters just in contrast to his wife. Even though intermittently, Sonakshi longed for sex with Dip, to be one with him physically and to enjoy vigorous love making sessions with him as the couple had in the past. However, Dip became so disinterested in sexual matter that it hurt the self-esteem of Sonakshi to suggest or hint about her desire to be physically united with Dip.

There was no disruption in their relationship except that sex was totally absent. By the time Raj started going to school at 3+ years, both Dip and Sonakshi became busy with their careers and bringing up their son. Sonakshi too stopped bothering about the lack of physical relation between the two of them because except on that count there was nothing to complain against Dip. He performed his duties well as a responsible father and husband. He regularly kept in touch with his parents and in-laws. Except for the sexual relationship between two of them, he was so dutiful that Sonakshi couldn't raise a finger against him.

When she was 33 yrs old, something unexpected shattered her world. The company in which she works had about 70+ staff of various categories. Sonakshi was quite close to some of her colleagues, except a junior officer named Jai, who was around 22 years when he had joined the company. Jai was junior to Sonakshi both in age and service. Though he was always jolly and full of humor, she didn't like him from the beginning due to his flirting nature. She found him to be of cowboy type, an easy go lucky attitude always distinguished him. He never knew to be serious and without bothering about the age of female employees, he flirted with all. Many of Sonakshi's female colleagues liked Jai and there were rumors about some even going to bed with him.

NuTzinzqw_RrfQdZqqj96HEYudyvNkBPdjH1U8PuBh6wdkI_OSG-oTOqwTA2iWRyOLlqGcOb7HLnEP3jDRxh_MXl6Rj-BJMw4v0IdRa4_rg53EuIKPH0RUfj9hipVY-44F6ukrgrvapO_DvzdA


From the beginning, Sonakshi never gave Jai any chance to be closer to her. He tried to flirt with her also even though she was older than him by at least ten years. Finding rather cold treatment from her and finding that she was not charmed by his smart ways of impressing the opposite gender, Jai avoided gossiping with Sonakshi though he never spared a chance to flirt. However, the formal relation of Hi and halo was there as colleagues.

Three years back, during winter, office staff where Sonakshi worked had a picnic. It was an office picnic and family members did not join it. Dip was at home. Much to Sonakshi's dislike, she had to travel in the same car with Jai.

Fortunately, Jai did not start flirting and he looked quite serious. It was very unusual for his nature. After they traveled for about twenty minutes, Sonakshi asked him the reason for his being in a serious mood. He hesitated and then said, "I don't know if I should share this with you, you might take it otherwise."

"What is it?" Sonakshi asked.

"Forgive me, if I'm overstepping my boundary..." Jai paused for a few seconds and continued, "As I was coming to the office, I decided to fill up the tank and was waiting in the fuel station near your house. As I was coming out of the fuel station, I saw your husband, Mr. Dip driving his car towards home..."

As he paused again, Sonakshi asked, "So what?"

"Forgive me," said Jai, "If I hurt you... there was an elderly lady beside him and the two were sitting very intimately..."

Sonakshi smiled at him. It was a favorite trick of Jai to tease lady colleagues by telling them fake news of having seen their husbands with some other lady. But that day his facial appearance was not in a light and joking mood. As Sonakshi examined his face to detect signs of a mischievous joke, Jai said in a seriously concerned voice, "This is not my usual method of teasing a lady. There was something between them that made me inform you about it."

Sonakshi didn't believe what Jai said. It was too far-fetched for Dip to have an extramarital affair. Still she laughingly asked, "Can you describe the woman he had with him?"

The description that Jai gave matched with one of the elderly lady colleagues of Dip. Her name was Kajol, and she was senior, both in age and service to Dip. Dip had told Sonakshi after marriage that when he had joined this job, he had a crush on Kajol. Kajol also liked him but for some reasons their relationship was shattered and she married someone else. But Dip also told his wife that he and Kajol were not on talking terms for years after their break up and then after about 7 or 8 years they resumed talking to each other and were on friendly terms.

rcIGjDX5_K2K7Pp_jM5onsmLDPcg44E8jOZcFS3d9CdinIsnKNqeMAxGTP2abfQLrKUdu0fQA6Ed-EMK-42EmXoGcZdMktFoJDMWWcrIS-ouRMwxmyBe1Vyp5ddxRsuhyE16faKIxJLdCETQhw


They sometimes visited Kajol's house and in turn, Kajol with her husband and son also sometimes visited Dip and Sonakshi. In their absence, however, Sonakshi teased Dip and referred to Kajol as his "ex". Dip didn't mind about it. So when Jai told about it, Sonakshi just laughed away and enjoyed the picnic without being bothered about the possibility of Dip's extramarital affairs with Kajol. Jai also didn't discuss it anymore as there was no such response from Sonakshi's end as expected by him.

On return from the picnic that evening, Dip told Sonakshi that Kajol had come to their house that day with some official matter and though Dip had requested for tea, she left after about half an hour as Sonakshi was not at home. There was nothing to be angry or suspicious about it, but something bothered Sonakshi. If Kajol had come of her own for an official matter, how did Jai see her and Dip in an intimate position on his way! Either Jai saw Kajol near their house and exaggerated it to include Dip in his story to tease Sonakshi or Dip was not telling the truth. Sonakshi decided not to tell Dip about what Jai had told her.

Things would have settled down normally. But two days later, in the morning the domestic hand informed that she was sick and wouldn't be able to come. Dip told Sonakshi that he would take care of their breakfast and tiffin so that Sonakshi could continue with cleaning the household. It was their habit that if not other rooms, bedrooms were to be cleaned and kept tidy every day.

Sonakshi accordingly started sweeping the bedroom. As she was sweeping, a little triangular piece of some pouch came out from under the bed at the tip of the broom. She wouldn't have even noticed it but one side of it was bright and dazzling like a piece of aluminum foil under the light. Sonakshi wondered what it was that neither she or Dip had the habit of throwing anything outside the waste paper basket. Out of curiosity, Sonakshi picked up the little piece and looked at the reverse. The reverse was dark coloured and only two alphabets were there - "ce".

In a bid to find out what pouch it was, Sonakshi smelled the little piece and immediately from the pungent smell of chocolate that emanated from the piece, she recognised that was the piece of packet that contained a chocolate flavored condom of Manforce brand.

ConRChbMohguNWszyjyOqJ0XpNvgb7Qjvq43RIcyUHG-j93R8F8I78_EWQ5SJ4DHNx0zN7eDWBQSfRn7ThwyURt5vtlxCHAsMb0kr9zr-2sNb5q3vP-khegMYHUhKS6aW4gYxLLUCK8LwZDF6A


There was obviously no reason for it to be in their bedroom since she and Dip hadn't have sex in last three years. Sonakshi grew more suspicious - did Dip had sex with Kajol? Otherwise why and how could the edge of a condom pouch come in the bedroom? But then she couldn't say it conclusively as she knew Dip as sexually cold. Sonakshi couldn't ask anything about it directly to Dip either.

Suspicion, once starts, multiplies itself. Sonakshi felt angry, depressed and disgusted to imagine her hubby making love to an elderly lady on their marital bed and cheating his wife. Sonakshi hadn't have sex with him for years as he was rather disinterested in sexual matters and he was enjoying sex at the back of his wife and that too with an elderly colleague, who was older than Sonakshi and even Dip. But she was not sure if Dip was really involved in an extramarital affair with Kajol.

When Sonakshi attended the office that day, Jai could guess her distraught mood, however she might try to appear normal. At lunch time, Jai approached her like a good friend and well wisher and said, "I hope your distraught mood is not due to what I said that day about your husband."

"No, not at all," Sonakshi fake laughed, "It is actually about missing a pair of earrings, which are missing from my home or got misplaced."

CJvn4bjTp2Iniic_FRpxOvFU8BTxadeqAGeiHEpmRRPzh7rvUZta8TRiPnzuWpZZht6C8AIoY9mmCS5NoTqxLDPgHOp8O8YH-dvH1V8csGZDq5XIV8_18EDEuwYnlxOZYTDgcFTebwAJkiHqsA


But Jai did not seem to believe her reply though he avoided saying any further about her mood. Sonakshi didn't know what to do and finally after a month of mental tensions over it, she confided to Jai about her doubts. Jai is assured to get her doubts cleared by engaging a private detective agency. Jai took her to the agency, talked to them and about three months later, Jai came to Sonakshi with the report of the agency.

The report shattered her world completely. It confirmed Dip's liaison with Kajol, who was three to five years older than Dip. The agency also handed over a few brief video footage of Dip and Kajol during their intimacy. One of them captured Dip going down on Kajol and she moaning in ecstasy. There was another with Dip humping on her, both naked, and Kajol was begging to get drilled harder. They also handed over records of some telephonic conversations between Dip and Kajol that clearly revealed the amorous relationship they were enjoying at the back of their spouses. Every detail of hotel and resorts they visited during the last few months, the suites they booked in fake names were there.

hT-Qwt5066eCQEYY4bEMdC2hFO0Zg019n5ZQC98T-hcU5QkPez29DjxyrTX1dCYv8afYdbnEOJEoM6CLWZkIvr6IADtmGyeEzeAmEDeVjr5PE5jyPcGVkQXNfx7dcNy0dNwYXO86zom9yG3bVw


nwt0PBRuwzg-k83n1V5xy8TYJbHqCnpkY-AA9I4zyYUGjuwbb8EGyeAWMea7TJZFakMRxCz0y5WB1eZEk5_WvWeQPRSLl4nUkI7G9TTUxaLlTd-eP0tGmmQUk2vDRBdGMwf4mEBvP-pNiu7n_Q


Sonakshi was about to break down in depression, shock and humiliation. But Jai stood beside her, consoling her, encouraging her and asking her to be strong. Sonakshi wanted to charge Dip directly about his illicit affairs with his colleague, but Jai prevented me reminding me that it could have serious repercussions on the life of our son and also on the wards of Kajol apart from bringing public disgrace on both the families.

Jai helped Sonakshi to face the crisis boldly, to fight back emotionally. He also suggested to ignore Dip completely and enjoy her own life in her own way. However, Sonakshi couldn't reconcile herself to the insult that her husband, who showed no interest in physical intimacy with Sonakshi, inflicted on her by having sexual relationship with a lady older than him. Moreover, she just hated to even think that my husband was mating with another woman on her bed.

9As6UM-cbwrLrUEDVS0Q9dK7WcmJY_leY5jJ4HRzHKAMN_ahcvhzQ5SbG9dQnEDC9C-G3Rr2XIrof2CpxZ-g2gKwFZafU63xlkveuIQv0gm5NbFsSNBWCQKeHzrDDDkLRD_Lb0dUua1t9WWx5g


It was at this juncture of mental turmoil that Jai ignited in Sonakshi the fire of revenge against the infidelity of her husband and encouraged her to lead a life of her own choice. Sonakshi, who earlier disliked Jai, began depending on him more and more, taking him into confidence for advice. Slowly, Sonakshi even started responding to his flirts in an equally flirting manner.

Things soon started changing. Though Dip and Sonakshi lived in the same house as husband and wife, they were drifting away from each other further. Previously, it was just physical, but now it has become psychological too.

Jai finally convinced Sonakshi to go out with him to lunch and dinner whenever both were free and did undertake a weekend tour with him to avenge Dip. Without the least reservation, she told Dip about their trip who simply wished her a pleasant trip.

The fact that her going out with another man didn't bother her husband made Sonakshi weep secretly and she decided to take revenge.

###

Sonakshi's first trip with Jai to a nearby resort was a memorable one. He had booked two separate rooms in the resort for two of them and Sonakshi felt much relieved for that. Though he flirted a lot, it was never bordering anything about sex or physical intimacy. Sonakshi and Jai enjoyed trekking, swimming, boating etc. It was such a nice trip that thereafter almost every weekend, Sonakshi and Jai started going out on short trips. Much to her own surprise Sonakshi's earlier aversion to Jai was gone and she started liking him. Dip knew about their regular trips but did not object. Sonakshi felt that it was his own infidelity that left no scope for Dip to object.

During one such short trip with Jai to a nearby tourist resort, they attended a dance program organized for the tourists in the evening. They watched for some time while sipping beer and when Jai invited Sonakshi to join him on the dance floor, she unhesitatingly nodded to his proposal. There were many pairs dancing on the floor and Sonakshi and Jai also joined the crowd. As they danced, Sonakshi could feel Jai's hands first at her back, then on her asses. After sometime his hand encircled Sonakshi's waist. As they danced in face to face position, Jai pulled her closer to his body and she could feel his boner against her thigh muscles. Instead of being offended, a peculiar gratification ran through her. Dip might not get attracted to Sonakshi but she was still capable of making young people like Jai get hard on. Sonakshi didn't tell anything to Jai and went on dancing, feeling his boner on various muscles of her body. Years of sexual starvation from Dip and the pricks of the boner of Jai made her drip uncontrollably between the thighs. They danced for about an hour, then had their dinner and sat in the garden with drinks.

0pBim-0CvP_EnNA1dttyT44v_lOHkcAni2X2GP7C-1aUL3HDy9Mq0xmFArg6pP3mDnSpSuY0P0zmAM6Tx6-FiROuJ87ca1GFWlZ26gtDfj9e0jpwADnRYsKRzIGpz7RqSVHWkjWfkN7Nvpm2KA


When it was time to retire to bedrooms, Jai embraced her, his hand encircling her lovingly and guided her to her bedroom. It was the first time since the trip started that Jai had hugged Sonakshi like that. She had become slightly tipsy after the drink and enjoyed supporting her against his strong and stout body. They had their rooms adjacent to each other in the resort. Jai entered her room with Sonakshi, made her sit comfortably on bed and for the first time held her face in his hand and said, "Ok, let's sleep now. If you need anything just call me. Good night."

Jai held her face for sometime more in his hands, looking deeply into Sonakshi's eyes. His looks had an hypnotizing effect on Sonakshi, who looked at Jai expectantly. Jai lowered his face a bit towards her face and whispered, "You are looking marvelous."

Sonakshi was in a state of trance. Her thin lips were parted as she was expecting a kiss. Jai was an experienced player. He said in a whispering voice, "You've lips that resemble petals of a pink rose, soft and tender. May I kiss them?"

That was actually a useless question and the answer was too obvious and known to both of them. Sonakshi didn't reply, she simply stood up from her sitting position taking her face near the face of Jai and Jai's lips came down on hers and touched them like feathers. The gentle feather-like touch of his lips ignited the fire in Sonakshi. She pulled Jai's face towards her, showering kisses and started sucking his lips passionately. Jai was just waiting for that moment and he too started sucking her lips. Their lips got locked. Soon his tongue went inside Sonakshi's mouth and was playing with her. Sexually starved over the years, the intimate kiss added to the raging sexual desires in Sonakshi. Jai had used those intimate gestures to grope Sonakshi's bare arms, nape, navel and boobs under her dress. Jai gently lifted Sonakshi on his arms and kissed on her forehead. Sonakshi was wearing sleeveless tops. Jai's face descended between her flesh mounds and sniffed. He slowly carried her to the bed and asked, "Will you mind if we spend the night together?"

604rQbbIgJJR4gx2ZvickXQDem349vp-GZzOXOdxMAdG4OLoIUOpSkNjmGceinExsbUJAMKrMYrxlU1M1EjzFJeHhO-87EY62SbPnbANqOOSb7qdGC5xeK4wKtsIPPzIbacZoDvyfuuyqisUmQ


Sonakshi was in no state to refuse or deny. So Jai, having received her silent consent, locked the door and the two laid on the same bed. Jai renewed vigorous kissing to which Sonakshi too responded. Very deftly Jai inserted his hand inside her tops and was sensuously moving his fingers around her boobs. Sonakshi enjoyed every act of Jai and was moaning now and then in excitement. As Jai kept caressing Sonakshi, he slowly removed her tops and unhooked her bra. He started sucking her nipples moving his tongue intermittently round the dark areola of her boobs. His one hand was lovingly fondling her boobs. For Sonakshi, such sexual caress of her private parts seemed to be an experience from the previous birth and she enjoyed the caress so much that she moaned continuously.

vQ1yusValFdB2y1ftiwzgoVEYhMZOfFhJZY1dA7i87oGSkp_bTLLyEiw-0_WyZSMQKCV5t5Jhgo-N0GPdsIymnoJuPqg5qsu3cG7PObgeDixaJelaRHATbsfQpjnsPkrjGILrHToJPevy9kk9A


Sonakshi did not even object when Jai's hand made its way through her salwar to reach her abdomen, and then went inside her panty to touch her hairy mound. But her salwar string was too tightly tied and Jai did not find it comfortable to put his hands in her mound without unknotting the string of her salwar. But when Jai unknotted the salwar string and was trying to push down the salwar and panty to expose her quim, Sonakshi objected, "Let's not go further, it's not right."
 
Jai stopped immediately and started convincing Sonakshi and arguing that since her husband was enjoying with someone else, there was nothing wrong if Sonakshi too enjoyed with someone else. But he said that if Sonakshi was not willing to enjoy it with him, he would not insist. Jai had fuelled Sonakshi's sense of deprivation by her husband. Jai argued for a long time about Sonakshi's own mental and physical needs as she was deprived by her husband. After listening to his arguments, Sonakshi finally asked Jai, "You want to say that it won't be wrong on my part, if I enjoy it with someone other than Dip?"

"It won't be wrong," assured Jai again, "If you like the person you are enjoying with. You too have every right to live your own life like Dip."

Everytime the name of Dip was uttered, it created fresh desire in Sonakshi to avenge his infidelity, to give a befitting reply to Dip's neglecting her. Her sense of humiliation at Dip's liaison with an elderly lady wanted to find a befitting reply by establishing a similar relationship with someone younger to her, and Jai was the right person. Jai knew very well what was in her mind and he repeatedly referred to Dip and Sonakshi's deprivation to instigate her latent passions for an exciting illicit relationship that would satisfy her own physical cravings and desire for revenge against her husband.

ASarYI6qWpv7oNACosveJgt-wcV29kyb29nHh1tCzn0yQr9bwLOBqDX6SDbPkC72aFKX0l_2vow8vrDIMBC4EGFvU2mZFO5rnjXwmVD7Fv1vLCN8mKhc3mvwdxH0ViQNZlGBDmM-F6r0Y5HawA


In the next twenty minutes, Jai convinced Sonakshi to take off all her clothes. Sonakshi was completely naked in front of Jai then and Jai wondered at her beauty. Sonakshi had a nice shape of her body. Her 36c boobs were toned and had no sagger. Her nipples were gray and erect. She had smooth and well shaped thighs. Her mound was covered with dark curly bushes. Her nether lips were glistening by her own love juice. Her asses were big, 35 to be precise and she had a slim waist of 27. Her thin lips were extremely sexy. Jai found her voluptuous and wondered why her husband was not interested to have sex with the owner of such a voluptuous body. Jai was dying since they had danced together to put his hard flesh rod inside her. But he decided to go slow so that Sonakshi didn't feel offended. Jai, though unmarried, had experiences of taking many ladies to bed and knew that each one had their own preferences and choices. He wanted to make sure what Sonakshi actually wanted from her partner in bed. He had a big plan about Sonakshi. This lady colleague of his had neglected and ignored him for a long time.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-32.jpg


It was her husband's infidelity that brought Sonakshi nearer to him. Earlier when Jai flirted with her, Sonakshi not only responded in a cool manner, she even insulted him before others for his flirting nature. It was time for Jai to settle his accounts with Sonakshi. But before anything he wanted to make Sonakshi his whore in every sense. So he had to proceed slowly.

Having seen Sonakshi's naked beauty beside him made his cock twitch. But he had to maintain self-restraint to achieve what was in his mind. He planted kisses on her eyes, which Sonakshi had kept shut out of shame since her cunt was exposed to his view. He started kissing her eyes and complimenting how beautiful she was. His face kissed her lips, her chin, her neck, the valley between her two hillocks, her navel and then his face came to her bushy love triangle. He rested his face there, feeling the softness of her silky pubic hairs. His fingers touched her nether lips to feel her wetness. Sonakshi quivered at his caress. His face moved this way and that on her curly bushes. The damp smell there excited him, making his flesh rod harder. Jai used his hands to knead her boobs. Then suddenly, he brought his face near her boobs and started sucking her erect nipples alternately, starting with licking the brown nipples and then slowly increasing the intensity of sucking. Sonakshi moaned louder. The pitch of her moans increased as he continued caressing her nude body.

Without any warning, Jai brought his face near her feet and kissed her toes. Sonakshi objected to her toes being kissed. But Jai flattered her, "You have a lovely body. I like to kiss you from head to toes."

His lips moved sensuously on her legs, kissing almost every inch. He stretched his hands to reach her mound. While his lips were busy kissing her trunk like smooth legs, his fingers played with her pussy lips feeling her wetness, and by the time his lips were kissing her thighs, he inserted his finger inside her pussy hole. This time Sonakshi almost screamed in excitement. But soon another finger invaded her love spot and the two fingers explored her pussy hole freely to discover her clit and press it between his two fingers. Sonakshi was unable to control her reaction any longer and aaahhh... ahhhh escaped from her mouth. But more was there to come as Jai completed kissing every inch of her thighs and his lips reached her nether lips. He alternately took each of her labia lips between his lips sucking them to his hearts' content. Sonakshi grew restless at the way Jai manipulated her body. She started breathing short and heaving sighs at what Jai was doing to her. Jai parted her labia lips with his fingers and pushed his tongue as much as he could in her love tunnel, rotating it inside to lick her walls. At last he managed to take her swollen clit in his mouth and started sucking it. The slurping sound broke the silence of the room as also Sonakshi's moans grew wild, "Oh no... what're u doing, Jai. I am going to be mad. Oh my god...uuumm ...aaah...aaahh...uuuumm."

hHQXMfn_Y4zFRcklGBuvVCh_PRoeRmOoD9yNQSo9eGbG8OaTaQZfabtXWEw8lV90YKFLmGLTAQvFSr728PnGiDI2s_NOKbkEch4E73FNj4YdJNeKw9vJoF6A67lBmOC9w502TlEtp5eHLhZsQQ


Jai **censored** no heed to her words and went on performing in her pussy. Sonakshi's fists clenched the bed sheet. She was moving her legs in utter excitement. Sonakshi could take it no more, it was an extreme point of arousal for her. She could feel an orgasm ripping her apart. She shamelessly moaned, "Aai...oo, ooommaaah... Jai, don't tease me any more...please take me...make me one with you...oohh...aaah..."

Jai was restless to fuck a sexy doll like Sonakshi, who was pleading to fill her brimming pussy. But he still played with her and said, "Look at my eyes, and say that you really want this so that later you do not accuse me of having taken a chance of your emotional moment."

Sonakshi was lying on her back and Jai was on her. Both were naked. Sonakshi opened her eyes looking deeply into him. Sexual passion made her miss the evil lurking in the eyes of Jai. She pulled his face near her's, kissed his lips and in a seductive voice whispered, "Fill me up. I am dying to take it inside me. I have never felt that way before."

Jai knew his prey was ready to be hunted. He slightly positioned himself on Sonakshi's naked body so that the bulbous pink tip of his hard dick was just touching her wet nether lips. His tongue was licking her lips, his one hand was kneading her boob while his other hand went down to her pussy to part her labia lips and his swollen gland felt the warmth of her wet tunnel. Jai kept pressing his pelvis, pushing his rod slowly in her canal. Half of his hard cock smoothly slided inside. Sonakshi could feel the demon making its way and said, "Be gentle Jai, you're too big...I am feeling stretched."

bustypornSonakshiSinhafuckingpussyhdimage.jpg


Jai smiled and made a mild attempt to push his tool further in. It was not easy, Sonakshi let out a low scream of pain as the monstrous dick tried to get further inside. Jai kept making gentle and mild efforts to push the entire length inside her cunt. That only excited Sonakshi as she could feel his throbbing manhood making futile attempts for complete penetration. Sonakshi hugged Jai and whispered to his ears, "I want it fully inside me, press it harder, boss."

Jai seemed to have been waiting for this. He raised his pelvis so that a major part of his cock came out of the love tunnel. Sonakshi's face was almost displaying her frustration at his sudden withdrawal and then Jai pushed violently and Sonakshi screamed in pain as Jai shoved his hard dick to be completely buried in her pussy. Their pubic hairs mingled. It took a few moments for Sonakshi to overcome the shock of violent thrust that seemed to tear her pussy apart and stretch her tender pussy muscles beyond her expectations.

2.jpg


When the shock and the pain subsided, Sonakshi felt so grateful to Jai. Unlike her husband Dip, she now had a lover who valued her body, her sexuality and had filled her up as never before. Sonakshi kissed Jai to reciprocate how she felt to get her love canal invaded by Jai. It was a dreamy state for her thinking about a robust lover taking care of a neglected and sexually starved wife. She imagined how her hubby would react if he could see Sonakshi with her lover. She felt her revenge against Dip had been perfectly fulfilled by her getting loved by a lover much younger than her. It reassured her of her own sexuality and her physical fitness. In her mind, she even made fun of Dip for getting involved with an older lady like Surabhi.

As Sonakshi remained busy in her self-complacent thoughts, Jai had already started in and out movement of his massive dick, like a piston, plowing her love tunnel. Sonakshi felt as if she was in heaven. It was nearly after three years that she was having sex and Jai was indeed a marvelous lover who understood both the physiological and psychological needs of his bed partner. Sonakshi had known vigorous love making with her husband even though their mating sessions were after long gaps. But the mating session that Sonakshi was enjoying with Jai was altogether different. Apart from the fact that it had the flavor and attraction of an illicit and secret affair, Jai knew how to arouse a woman, tease her on bed making her want more from him. Moreover, Jai never busied himself with the task of plowing the love tunnel; his hands constantly moved to various sensitive parts of Sonakshi's body, teasing her nipples, kneading her asses, fondling her flesh mounds, his lips and tongue licked her cheeks, her areolas, her bare arms and sweaty armpits, his fingers parted her lips, went between her teeth, and again the same fingers went down below to play with her pubic hairs, to explore the ass crack and her rectal hole.

Sonakshi-Sinha-Fucking-nude-xxx-photos-_003.jpg


Sonakshi was almost in a different world and enjoyed the most sensitive manner in which Jai's demonic rod of flesh and blood was plowing her love tunnel. Sometimes slow and rhythmic, then fast, rapid and hard thrusts making her scream in ecstasy and then stopping altogether as if to allow her to recall and feel what had just preceded. So was his caress, sometimes he squeezed her nipples like a hungry beast devouring its prey and then immediately it lovingly fondled with none of previous intensity. In her mind, Sonakshi thought that she was the vehicle and Jai was the expert driver driving the vehicle through rough and smooth roads, sometimes feeling the jerks of a rough mountainous terrain and then running on smooth roads.

Sonakshi had lost the sense of time as her body got crushed under Jai. He seemed to squeeze out the last drop of juice from her body as a sugarcane was crushed and it was so sweet and enjoyable that Sonakshi could not decide for how long she was getting plowed by Jai. But Sonakshi guessed it couldn't be less than an hour that her naked body was pinned on bed under the athletic body of Jai. They hardly talked except Sonakshi releasing intermittent moans and screams and a few passionate grunts of Jai.

At one time it was so unbearable for Sonakshi that she pleaded Jai to take her to the climax. Jai reminded her that they were not using any protection and wanted to know, "Should I really come inside you?"

Sonakshi was restless by then. She said, "I will take Unwanted-72 tomorrow. So don't bother, I want to feel you flooding my pussy."

"Do you enjoy dirty sex?" Jai asked.

"What's that?" Sonakshi wanted to know.

"It's a game that some partners enjoy," replied Jai, "Like use of dirty, abusive words about each other while making love e.g. bull, stud, bitch, slut etc."

PicsArt_06-20-03.24.34.jpg


"I never knew of it," replied Sonakshi, "But I am ready to try if you like it. If we don't like it, we can stop at any time."

Jai immediately started the game, "You are a married lady but a hot bitch and enjoying with someone other than your hubby. Are you enjoying getting fucked?"

Sonakshi picked up in equal spirit, "Even if I don't like to enjoy the horny bull will not spare. So it's better to enjoy and please the bull."

As they talked, Jai was continuing his act of plumbing. Sonakshi continued the game of dirty conversation, "The bitch is too hot. It is unbearable for her. I want the bull to satisfy her."

"The bitch has to first admit that she is the slut of the horny bull," replied Jai.

"Ok, I admit that," replied Sonakshi in an equally playful mood, "I'm the hot bitch and slut of that horny bull. Now please act fast and don't keep your slut waiting."

The thrust that Jai started was unbelievable and Sonakshi moaned like a real whore and encouraged Jai, "Yaahh, f...a...s...t.. wow... ohno...oh my god... harder...ha...r...der...faa...s...t.. ahh... don't ever sto...p ahh...f...u...c...k mee hard...."

PicsArt_06-05-10.30.00.jpg


Sonakshi reached her shattering orgasm followed by Jai. Their nude bodies were entwined like snakes as the two heavily sighed following a prolonged mating session that ended with a mind blowing orgasm. Her pussy enjoyed the jets of warm semen that Jai spurted inside her. The cum was so much in volume that it oozed out of her pussy hole smearing her pubic hairs and inner thighs. Sonakshi and Jai remained curled up to each other nibbling each other's privates and fell asleep due to great physical exhaustion both had.

When they woke up next morning both were nude and Sonakshi was surprised to see that Jai was hard again. His cock was in its massive size again threatening Sonakshi for another session. This was quite unbelievable for her. With Dip, after one mating session, there was not even any discussion about sex between them. Watching the amazement in the glances of Sonakshi, Jai came near her and placed her hand on his throbbing dick to let her know how he felt at her nude presence in front of him. After the night's adventure, Sonakshi was not the least hesitant to take Jai's tool in her palms and to squeeze and caress it.

But then Sonakshi did something that even Jai did not expect. The experience of the previous night with Jai was the most fulfilling experience of Sonakshi's life. She had never known that sexual relation between a man and a woman could be that exhilarating. She felt complete as a woman. It was a vindication of her existence as a woman, a vindication of her sexuality that never found an adequate response from her husband. So after caressing Jai's erect tool, she hugged him, kissed his lips and then knelt down in front of Jai to kiss his tool. Without any hesitation, Sonakshi licked the pink bulbous tip, sending a new sensation in Jai's brain.

"Wow, that's wonderful!" exclaimed Jai.

Big-boobs-Sonakshi-Sinha-handjob-nude-cock-nipple-show-without-bra.jpg


As a gesture of her satisfaction, Sonakshi said, "This demon took me to new heights of pleasure, so I wanted to express my love and gratitude to it."

Jai hesitated for a moment and then decided to say, "It will be more pleasing if you take it in your mouth and give it a good suck."

"Ok, if that pleases the demon more," replied Sonakshi quite sportingly, "But please don't come in my mouth. I don't like the sticky feeling. Moreover, the horny stud releases such a huge quantity that I can't contain it in my mouth and might get choked."

"Ok," said Jai, "I hope you to suck nicely using your lips and tongue and don't bite me."

Both laughed. Sonakshi took his rebellious cock in her hands and started moving her lips in its entire length. She enjoyed as Jai grunted and shivered at the sensation her sexy lips created on his dick. Sonakshi then used her tongue in circular motion to lick the pink tip and slowly moved the foreskin backward exposing the bulbous pink tip of the monster. Step by step she started swallowing the hard dick. But it was too big for her oral cavity. By the time she took three fourths of his cock in her mouth, it reached her throat. Jai felt the difficulty she had in taking it further inside her mouth and gestured to her to start sucking. As Sonakshi started to take it in her mouth and bring it out alternately, Jai wanted to know if Sonakshi had ever sucked her husband. When Sonakshi gestured to him that she had not taken the cock of her husband in her mouth, Jai complimented that being her first, she proved to be a slut who was a good cock sucker too. Elated by his dirty compliment, Sonakshi was sucking him more carefully to produce maximum erotic sensation in her partner. Looking at her, Jai commented, "Just imagine how Dip would react if he saw you in this position?"

1-84.jpg


Sonakshi smiled without stopping her act of sucking. Jai was enjoying the way she was putting his cock in and out of her mouth in perfect rhythm giving him the feeling of fucking her mouth. Jai grunted in excitement and said, "You should have given such oral service to your hubby and he would have been more interested in sexual relations with you. After all, men like oral caress very much."
 
Sonakshi got angry and stopped the act of sucking and said in a rough way, "Don't refer to him. He is happy with the old bitch. He never asked me to suck as you did otherwise he would have got it before you. He never had time or interest in me as he ran after that old bitch."

"Leave it," said Jai, "Let's enjoy our session."

Sonakshi looked at the glistening hard cock of Jai. It was throbbing in anticipation. It was drenched and slippery in her saliva. His precum and her saliva mingled to give it a seductive look. Jai was really amazed at the skilful sucking that Sonakshi provided and thought to himself that she was a perfect slut and needed to be utilized for greater pleasure and profit. He also wondered how hard it must have been for her to spend so many years of marital life with a hubby, who was no match to her gross sexuality.

Sonakshi-Sinha-shacking-cock-cum-on-her-boobs-xxx-fake-photo-1024x913.jpg


The experience of the resort opened a new horizon for Sonakshi and the two would not miss an opportunity to cuddle and to have sex. Sonakshi's desire for revenge against her hubby was so intense that she brought Jai to their house during Dip's absence and had sex with Jai on the same bed on which Dip had his illicit affairs with Kajol. Dip had some scent of his wife's affairs but he did not bother so long his relation with Kajol continued without any obstruction.

Sonakshi's relation with Jai became more open to many as the two never missed an opportunity to undertake short trips together. During the increasing physical intimacy that grew between the two after they shed all shame and reservations in the resort, Jai slowly introduced Sonakshi to wines, smoking, weeds and smoking joints etc. Sonakshi initially didn't like these but gradually began to enjoy all the narcotics that Jai introduced to her. The use or abuse of such substances made her sexual proclivities more erotic and colourful. In fact, under the impact of those substances, another facet of Sonakshi's sexual self came out to Jai that Sonakshi was not only hot on bed but that she was shameless, wild and crazy when enjoying sexual activities after consuming any of those substances. Jai didn't miss the opportunity and enjoyed it with Sonakshi in every way possible.

sonakshi.jpg


About a year passed since Sonakshi and Jai started enjoying physical intimacy. By then Sonakshi had no reservation to spread her legs to Jai or to spend days together with Jai in some resort enjoying illicit relationship with him. More Sonakshi enjoyed it with Jai, the more she pacified herself that she was taking revenge against the infidelity of her husband. The reality was that she could never forget the humiliation of Dip having his affairs with Kajol.

During summer that year Sonakshi decided to have a week long tour with Tejpal to a nearby river island that was being promoted as a tourist destination. They rented a cottage at the outskirts of the island. In the evening, Jai and Sonakshi sat outside the cottage. Jai first made her take two pegs of whisky that made her bolder. Then he offered her weed. So by the time it was around 9 PM, Sonakshi felt like floating in the air under the impact. Cuddling with Jai made her horny too. While sitting outside the cottage, Sonakshi took off her tight jeans shorts and the sleeveless tops that she was wearing. Sonakshi was only in her red bra and panty. It was dark outside. Jai freely caressed her privates that aroused her further.

d18bea2faf1f2795fe56bf70306656f0.jpg


Slowly Jai took away her bra exposing her sexy flesh mounds with pointed dark nipples. By the time Sonakshi took few puffs of a joint, she was almost in a state of delirium and wanted crazy sex with Jai. Jai pulled down her panty completely and Sonakshi was naked exposing her voluptuous body. Even though the outside was dark, the flickering lights of nearby cottages emanating through window panes were enough to give Jai a good view of her lovely boobs, her smooth beautiful thighs, and the rosy-lipped pinky slit nestled in a rich profusion of dark curls. Jai roughly grabbed one of her boobs and started kneading it. Sonakshi moaned in excitement. Jai surveyed her nipples which were protruding in utter excitement. She is a real hot bitch - thought Jai. Sonakshi was desperate to make love and requested Jai that they should go inside. Sonakshi didn't notice that Jai gestured to someone in darkness.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-33.jpg


A man of about 30 years came from her back and took Sonakshi's naked body on his lap and moved towards a nearby cottage. In her state of delirium, Sonakshi couldn't clearly think why and where she was being taken or by whom. The man carrying her to the cottage threw her on the bed. The lights of the room were on. Sonakshi saw three young men in the room but soon they disappeared and Sonakshi saw Jai in front of her.

Sonakshi tried to clear her brain. She thought that she had drank too much, everything seemed so confusing. She was there to enjoy with Jai and she didn't know who those young men that she saw around her were. She thought it was a hallucination of her brain but then she recalled that she was carried to the room on someone's lap and it was not Jai's body. Even the room was also not the one in which she and Jai were staying. It was all so confusing for Sonakshi. More she tried to clear her brain and to understand her surroundings logically, the more confused she got. There were three faces of strangers that appeared and disappeared intermittently. Sonakshi asked Jai, "Hey where are we? What happened to me? I see people around other than you and they disappear again."

Sonakshi-Sinha-xxx-nude-ass-on-bed-fake-images-1024x978.jpg


Jai went beside her, kissed her luscious lips, his hand went to her mount surrounded by wealth of curly hairs and tried to find the slit that divided her nether lips and was happy to find it dripping. Jai said, "You took too much of puff. That's why you are confused. But tell me, don't you like to have sex now?"

"Yes, of course," replied Sonakshi like a sex maniac, "I want to be one with you, I want to be the lusty bitch of a horny stud. But why do I see the images of strangers in our bedroom?"

Jai avoided answering. Rather he diverted the discussion towards more sexual things, "Do you like to have a crazy sex?"

"Yes, and right now," replied Sonakshi emphatically even though she was not in her senses.

"But what if your hubby comes to know about your wild adventures?" meekly asked Jai as if to instigate her grievances against her husband.

"To hell with him," reacted Sonakshi sharply, "Let him enjoy with that old sagging lady, Kajol, I will go my own way..."

"Ok, leave him", said Jai as he kept fondling her well shaped boobs, "What kind of sex do you like to enjoy with me?"

"What?", exclaimed Sonakshi, "After enjoying so many memorable nights together, do I need to elaborate? Are you teasing me?"

Jai knew that he had wrongly framed the question and in a bid to correct the mistake said, "No, no, I was actually asking where do you like to get fucked tonight?"

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-19.jpg


"Hey dear, wherever you wish," replied Sonakshi in total surrender, "I enjoy your naughty demon everywhere it goes, my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I want to enjoy getting fucked in all holes.... but why these images in our bedroom? Who are they?"

Jai disregarded her question about the images of strangers that bothered Sonakshi and instead started fingering her wet pussy making her moan and said, "Baby, you are wet there like a hot slut?"

But Sonakshi insisted, "Why do I see images of strangers in our bedroom between the two of us? Have I gone mad?"

Jai gave a wicked smile and said, "I wanted you to have a new experience in sex, called gangbang. Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't," admitted Sonakshi.

"Well, it's about getting all your holes filled by dicks," replied Jai, "Actually the images that you are seeing is because it is not our bedroom. We are in the bedroom of our friends. Come boys, let's enjoy."

Sonakshi_Sinha_PicsArt_09-17-09.10.43-01.md.jpg


Even in her half conscious state, Sonakshi knew she was in the midst of some nasty affairs and wanted to protest. But three young men between 20-25 had jumped on the bed and were groping her naked body like wild beasts. Jai was also near them and was guiding them, "She is a real sex starved woman. Her husband doesn't enjoy sex with her. So like a shameless slut she enjoys crazy sex with me. She is very hot and sexy and ready to take a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She is a good cock sucker too and enjoys a sticky stream in her mouth."

Sonakshi was trying her best to resist and fight back. But three strangers were playing wild with her. Her hands and legs were tightly caught by two while the third one was going down on her. His lips were hard pressed against the curly bush of her pussy while his tongue was licking the inner walls of her pussy sending sensations that she knew were forbidden but that she could hardly resist. She looked at Jai, deep hatred, anger and pain in her glances against Jai. But Jai smiled and said, "I know, you will enjoy...a hot slut like you must enjoy group sex."

Sonakshi-Sinha-pose-6OWQ0M.jpg


Mentally Sonakshi was not ready for the group sex in which she was crookedly brought by the connivance among three young strangers and her illicit lover, Jai. But under the impact of narcotics she was not in a position to resist four horny bulls. It wouldn't have been possible for her to fight back even if she had not consumed those substances as her physical strength would not have matched the strength of four stout males. But the intoxication prevented her to think logically and she was already sexually aroused. There was a peculiar numbness in her limbs; she could lift her limbs but had no strength in them either to push or kick them. She still decided to appeal to Jai, "Jai, I trusted you. Why did you do this to me?"

"Baby, because it's the first time you're reacting so angrily," Jai replied, "I am sure you will enjoy it. You've more cravings than it is possible for a single man to satisfy. For your pleasure, I arranged this session of group fucking."

Two guys were then sucking her nipples and the third one was still taking care of her pussy. Three pairs of hands were groping her naked body. Much to her own dissatisfaction, Sonakshi felt that her body was responding more and more to the passionate groping of three youngsters and she was moaning in sexual pleasure against her will. In the meantime, Jai too joined those youngsters and gestured something to them. Before Sonakshi could understand anything her mouth was stuffed with the meat of one. The man sat on her chest, his hands were placed at the back of Sonakshi's head and he was brutally fucking her mouth. To stop getting choked, Sonakshi kept her mouth open. After fucking her mouth for about ten minutes, the man went stiff and started spurting jets of thick cum in her mouth. Sonakshi kept swallowing to prevent getting choked. The other two guys were playing with her asses and pussy. Her curly pussy hairs were all wet by then by the saliva of the men and her own profuse cum. Jai asked the man, who had come in her mouth, "How is her mouth service?"

sonakshi-sinha-xxx-9.jpg


The man gave a vulgar smile and said, "Too hot, I didn't think that her tongue would be that active. I couldn't stay longer. Just wondering how hot her pussy would be."

Jai turned to Sonakshi and said, "Your wet pussy, the dazzling eyes, hard nipples and the movement of your tongue on his dick all show that you are enjoying the game. Do you wish to continue?"

Sonakshi was so aroused that she couldn't say no but she was ashamed to say yes either. Two guys who were groping her were gestured by Jai and before Sonakshi could understand anything she was turned on her stomach. Jai orders her to be on her fours like a bitch. Sonakshi protested, "What are you doing? Why did you bring them?"

Jai was impatient at her protest and roughly said, "You know you are a hot bitch and so you will pose as a bitch. And don't be ashamed, they have seen your naked body and that you enjoyed being groped by them was clear from your moans. So like a good girl get ready to enjoy group sex. I am sure you are going to enjoy it."

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-27.jpg


Sonakshi felt that she was in a bad trap with Jai and she pleaded, "I never thought you were going to do this. Jai, the fact that I enjoyed being with you doesn't mean that I am a whore. You can't force me on this."

Jai hissed like a snake and said, "If you were not a whore, get ready to be one, you slut. Else we are going to force you to be our slut tonight. And what are you hesitating about? Your hubby is busy with another woman and you have been enjoying it with me like a shameless bitch. Finding you hot, I invited my friends and now you are pretending to be a prude."
 
Even in her delirious state, Sonakshi knew that she couldn't escape the ordeal particularly after the fact that her nude body was already exposed to her predators and already she got her mouth fucked by one of them. She realized that it won't be right to antagonize her predators as that was likely to make them violent. Moreover, Sonakshi needed to satisfy her cravings for sex too. Her body was already on fire. She decided to oblige and dance to their tune and to settle her scores later with Jai for exposing her to that. Sonakshi wanted to know what they expected from her. Her predators expressed their desire to watch her sitting nude on the lap of each and getting caressed sexually by the man on whose lap she would be sitting.

Though once a conservative and prude, the infidelity of her husband and the subsequent enjoyments of raw and lustful activities with Jai, considerably freed Sonakshi of inhibitions. She decided to enjoy it with the four but on her own terms. She had enjoyed taking Jai's cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole and at that moment she longed for gamahuche. She seductively moved her legs parting her sexy and smooth tender thighs that exposed her wet slit dividing two pink lips and surrounded by soft bush of curly hairs to four pairs of greedy eyes. There was a voluptuous maneuver in her movement that made four pricks of the beholders throb in anticipation. Sonakshi asked the man who had earlier fucked her mouth in a seductive whispering voice, "I tasted your thick cum. It was nice. Would you like to taste me, boy?"

Each of her predators was longing to sniff, lick and finger her pussy that looked tempting with juices oozing out of it. The young man nodded, unable to speak at the boldness of Sonakshi. She gestured to him to be nearer and said to the other three, "You will definitely like to watch how he eats me. Don't bother, you will have your turn. But Jai will be the last since we had many sessions in the past. I will declare the winner after it's over, the one who performs the best from top to bottom in every respect."

All of them agreed and the first young man who had discharged her mouth came near Sonakshi. She was on the bed with her bottom upward and the quim facing the bed. The young man went straight to sniff her crack between her asses while his fingers went downward to tickle her satin like curly pubic bush making Sonakshi moan in excitement. Sonakshi folded her legs so that her feet were near her asses. This gave the predators a better view of her wet pussy. Her pink pussy lips were offensively protruding out from the midst of her bushy curls. Sonakshi watched through the corners of her eyes the lust with which the men were looking at her pussy. She enjoyed it as the young man started fingering her while three others watched her passionate reaction to the caress.

Sonakshi-sinha-Nude-Fakes-7.jpg


The man fingering her roughly turned her on her back. Sonakshi's big boobs with erect nipples were exposed to everyone in the room. The man started sucking a nipple while he enjoyed kneading the other boob. Sonakshi enjoyed the robust and rough manner the man handled her nude body. In excitement and pleasure, she lifted her legs upwards giving all her male partners a clear view of her pussy. The man, who was busy for so long , moved his face from her boobs to her abdomen and started kissing her pubic area like a crazy lover. Sonakshi responded by moaning and pressing the man's head against her cunt. As the man pushed his tongue in her love tunnel, Sonakshi moaned shamelessly. She was already under the impact of weeds and joints and the sexual stimulation that the man provided at her pussy just turned her crazy and she loudly said to the man, "I want to get fucked. Please don't tease me."

Just that moment, Jai directed the other two young men to jump on Sonakshi and join the first man in gratifying their lust. The three young men started to caress her naked body - the two were busy with her boobs, sucking and kneading those tender and smooth flesh mounds while the other was busy making his tongue lick the walls of her tunnel and to make it reach deeper. Sonakshi felt that she was being sexually handled by more than one person and protested. But she was neither physically stronger than the three nor mentally in her senses to resist them. The three young men jumped on her sexy body like wild beasts and were caressing her nude body making her release subdued moans of passion and sexual excitement.

actress-sonakshi-sinha-nude-hot-pussy-naked-fucking-pics-2.jpg


Soon Sonakshi got nearly choked as one of the young men roughly pulled her by the hair and pressing her cheeks pushed his hard cock inside her mouth and commanded, "Keep sucking like a slut if you don't want to get choked."

Sonakshi started sucking the massive cock without any protest. Soon the other two young men came near her, their hard dicks near her mouth and she was asked to lick and suck each cock alternately. As she took one after another cock in her mouth, the young men kept groping her privates most violently. Sometimes it hurt Sonakshi and she protested. But Jai, who sat at a distance like a ringmaster, said to her, "You need to bear a little bit of pain to enjoy the pleasure of getting gangbanged and a hot bitch like you are bound to enjoy it."

Sonakshi-Sinha-naked-big-boobs-cumshot-gangbang-xxx-800x1024.jpg


In the meantime, the three young men had turned Sonakshi to face the bed, supporting her body balance on her knees and elbows. Her pulpy boobs hung most seductively with pointed nipples protruding. The man in front of her roughly lifted her face holding her hairs and directly pushed his hard and swollen dick in her mouth while his hands were fondling and pulling her boobs downward as if milking a cow. Another man, who was near her asses, had parted her ass cheeks by pulling them in two opposite directions and was licking her anal hole. It was not long that Sonakshi felt the warm wet feelings of his tongue probing her rectal hole and it sent unknown vibrations to her brain so that her body trembled in excitement and she let out a lengthy moan of delight. The third man was playing with her curly pubic hairs and occasionally inserting his fingers in her already slippery quim. It was an unknown sensation in her body to be caressed simultaneously at her craving hot pussy and rectal hole. Sonakshi wanted to moan like a woman crazy for sexual assault. But as her mouth was gagged by the massive meat of a horny bull, all that she could do was to release intermittent subdued moans.

93309417_fsona5.jpg


The caress of her cunt and asshole continued for about twenty minutes while the meat in her mouth continued fuck her mouth rhythmically. It had such effects on Sonakshi that she was literally gasping for breath and her body movements revealed the extent to which she was sexually aroused. The man who was busy with her asshole slapped hard on her asses. Sonakshi let out muffled cries of pain. The man put a finger in her asshole and began to rotate it; soon his other finger went inside. Then he slapped hard again on her asses and Sonakshi let out a mild scream. She felt the pain but the feelings in her pussy and asshole where two young men were drilling with their fingers were more thrilling and also the throbbing hard meat in her mouth created such sexual arousal that the pain was nothing in comparison. The man busy with her asshole pulled her ass cheeks apart and said to Sonakshi, "Just testing how far you can stretch your ass cheeks. Jai told me your asshole is still a virgin. I have an obsession with the asshole of sexy ladies and I am also an expert in handling assholes. It is strange that a sexy bitch like you still has a maiden asshole. But don't bother, your asshole is going to have its bridal night and lose its virginity. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Sonakshi listened to him but her state of mind was under such effect of joints and weeds that she couldn't make out the significance. The first man, who was busy with her pussy had by that time sucked and licked her pussy so much that Sonakshi was dripping in juice and saliva, her curly pubic hairs were sticky and glistening from their wetness, her love tunnel was slippery, her pussy lips were swollen and pink and her clit stiff protruded out of her pubic bush as if inviting a bullish dick to assault them.

The first man rested on his back on the bed with his hard tool standing perpendicularly from the base that had trimmed pubic hairs. He commanded Sonakshi to ride on him and to show his friends in the room how expert she was in taking a cock in her pussy. He said, "I prefer women in top positions and enjoy being dominated by her."

Like a person under the spell, Sonakshi lifted her nude body from the bed and in a sluggish but seductive manner sat on the thighs of the man trying to adjust the position of her pussy to the pole of the man. The man pulled her by holding her flesh mounds so that her nude body collapsed on the naked man below and the man sealed her mouth in a lip to lip kiss. He kept sucking her lips and inserted his tongue in her mouth to tease her tongue.

v4LPsf.jpg


The third man who was fucking her mouth minutes ago looked at Sonakshi sprawling on the other man. He pulled her hair so hard that her head moved backward, the kiss was broken as the face lifted with her head. The third man's cock was the biggest of all. The man held his eight inches long cock in his hand and slapping it repeatedly on Sonakshi's cheeks asked in a threatening voice, "Did I ask you that you can stop sucking your master and kiss this man?"

Sonakshi looked puzzled. She was busy following the order of the first man and was trying to place the maroon tip of his hard dick at the entrance of her pussy to take it inside her. She could feel the swollen glans of the first man lying below her body touching her nether lips and the bush around. It was trying to make its way between her parted nether lips. She felt a fresh gush of love juice flowing from her tunnel and turning the dick below wet. But just then the third man roughly lifted her head and gestured her to lift the upper part of her body balancing them on her hands. In her spell Sonakshi was about to lift her whole body but she felt a pair of strong hands kept her waist tightly braced so that her pubic region was pressed against the scrotum of the man below her. Sandwiched between two men and their contrasting orders, Sonakshi lifted the upper part of her body balancing with her two hands while her lower part remained attached to the man under her. And the man below her held his throbbing hard shaft like a pole and ordered Sonakshi, "Like a good slut, place your craving pussy on it and slide it inside your hot cunt."

Sonakshi was too aroused and longed for a hard meat to batter her pussy and took the tip of the hard cock between the two pussy lips and tried to take it in. She was sufficiently lubricated but taking a cock from above was not easy. She was desperately trying to take the dick in her pussy but could manage only an inch of the seven inches cock. Shamelessly, she took the cock in her own palm and tried once again. The man from below held her butts tightly and from below gave an unexpected and brutal upward thrust into her overflowing and well moistened sheath. It was too strong and Sonakshi cried out in pain as the flesh dagger brutally pierced through her love tunnel and was completely buried inside. The impact of the thrust and its sliding inside her pusssy was so sudden and violent that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her. The man had started stroking her cunt with his dick and she was enjoying the monster doing slow but rhythmic in and out.

sonakshi-sinha-nude-group-sex-naked-gangbang-images.jpg


But Sonakshi's enjoyment was short-lived. The third man pulled her by the hair, his hard cock was dancing like an angry snake. The man gestured her to lift her upper part once again and said in a threatening voice, "For pleasure in your pussy, if you stop sucking my cock I am going to gag you with my meat. Remember this.*

Without bothering about her reaction, the man pressed her cheeks and pushed his thick dick in her mouth. Sonakshi started to caress the dick in her mouth with her tongue while the man below her was moving his scrotum in upward direction plowing the already slippery tunnel. Sonakshi moaned in uncontrollable pleasure getting her mouth and pussy serviced at the same time by two horny males. Her whole body quivered with excessive sensation. Jai looked at her reaction from a distance and wondered what a hot bitch Sonakshi was. The second man who was so long busy sucking and licking Sonakshi's asshole inserted his thumb in her rectal hole. It was all wet and slippery. The man inserted another finger which easily slided inside. The pink opening of her rectal orifice was clearly visible to the man.

The man looked at Jai, who gestured to him to proceed. The second man quite forcibly started parting her ass cheeks wider so that her asshole was open for invasion. The man placed the pink tip of his hard cock at the entrance and slowly inserted the soft tip. Sonakshi was so engrossed in getting her mouth and pussy fucked by two men simultaneously that she didn't notice the second man trying to invade her maiden asshole till the second man roughly caught her boobs and with a violent force thrusted his massive cock deep inside her rectal hole. She screamed in pain, throwing the cock of the third man out of her mouth, "Aaai...uuu...aahh... what're you doing...I'm going to die...Oh maa... Jai...please save me...I can't take this...aaai...uu..."

93310742_fsona7.jpg


Jai smiled at her, "You'll get used to it soon. Just think a middle-aged lady like you is getting the cocks of young men in three holes. Keep enjoying it like a slut."

All the three men started pumping their hard throbbing dicks passionately disregarding Sonakshi's initial screams of pain and her pleas to spare her. But within five to ten minutes her screams subsided and Sonakshi seemed to be adjusting to the rhythm of their thrust. She looked like a fucking machine that was handling three horny males. Jai observed her all along and was happy to see that she had started responding to the gangbang very effectively and was no longer a passive participant.

93311968_fsona13.jpg


Perhaps it took about twenty minutes when the effects of joints mingled with sexual pleasure that she was getting in her mouth, asshole and cunt started showing their impacts and she started heaving and moaning like a slut crazy for sexual gratification. Her moans were muffled as the meat blocked her mouth but the gestures of her body, the way she seductively swayed her asses, the way her nipples had stiffened and hanged as she was in her hands and the way she moved downward to get the thrust of the dick in her pussy - all these only encouraged the men who were busy to gangbang her. The man below her was upheaving his scrotum at rapid alternate rhythms so that his throbbing cock could meet Sonakshi's swollen clit. The man fucking her mouth held her head tightly and was giving rapid to and fro thrusts. Her lips and tongue created the effect of sensual velvet on his hard dick. The man in her asshole was kneading her boobs like a beast and thrusting his demonic cock in and out of her rectum.

93310743_fsona8.jpg


The man in her mouth came first discharging his huge load in her mouth. The volume of his come was so large that even by swallowing, Sonakshi couldn't control its overflow and the sticky semen drooled out of her mouth smearing her cheeks and chin. The man fucking her cunt was second to come. It was so ecstatic that Sonakshi collapsed on the man below her as her vaginal walls received the shots of his warm cum and her clit got drenched by his load. The man fucking her ass got more brutal as he noticed that Sonakshi was done with two other men. Sonakshi had also fully concentrated on what was done to her rectal hole and in excitement shouted, "Aahhh... don't stop...please do it harder... oh my god...please don't stop...aaahh... aahh...uumm...I'm in heaven."

TwocockfuckingassholeSonakshiSinhadoubleanalsex.jpg


More Sonakshi moaned like a possessed woman harder thrusts she received in her ass till the man went stiff and her asshole was flooded by his thick cum. The four of them lay exhausted on bed. Jai asked Sonakshi, "How was your gangbang experience?"

Sonakshi admitted that though painful at the start she enjoyed it. The same night the three men gangbanged her two more times with the men changing their positions and penetrating in the holes they had not explored earlier. By the morning, when Sonakshi awoke, she was beside Jai and the three young men had already left. Sonakshi felt the pain in her body caused by the gangbang she faced thrice during the previous night. Sonakshi wanted to know about three young men who had gangbanged her. Jai told her, "Forget them, if you have enjoyed it, you will never have scarcity if men are willing to give you such pleasure."

93311970_fsona14.jpg


There was something in Jai's voice that made Sonakshi say, "For once it was ok, but I don't want it to be repeated. What do you mean when you say that there will be no scarcity of men?"

Jai laughed like a villain and said, "It's not what you want, it's what I want that you will do. All your slutty activities have been recorded and hence on, whenever I ask you will participate in gangbang to any group I invite. Else your videos of enjoying group sex with like a whore will go to your hubby and your colleagues."

Sonakshi looked at Jai in utter shock at what he said and knew that she had fallen in a trap by becoming sexually intimate to Jai in her bid to avenge the infidelity of her husband. But she knew there was no escape from the dirty pond dug by her own folly. She wanted to plead in a soft and submissive voice with Jai to strike a compromise. But Jai commanded her to provide oral service to his member. Reluctantly, Sonakshi opened his zip and took his hard cock in her mouth and then suddenly Jai caught her by the hair and turned her face and was telling two strangers, who appeared in the room out of nowhere, "This is my private slut, hope you saw how she served me. She will also serve you."

v4Lgoh.jpg


Sonakshi knew her future had been fixed by Jai, who would hire her out to sex starved men and she could hardly do anything for the fear of getting exposed.

Sonakshi-sinha-fake-fucking-black-cock-xxx-sex-2.jpg


fsonak361f21f38b8710c24.jpg


sonakshi-sinha-nude-group-sex-naked-gangbang-images.jpg


The-End
 
#Priyamani

It was good to see my aunt Priyamani again after a year. She had lost some weight since the last time I had seen her. She still had a few extra pounds to lose, but at 37 years old she looked hot. Her tits were still as big as ever.

89203262.jpg


When I was younger, I used to watch her get undressed at night. My bedroom was down the hall from her bedroom. I would stand behind my door that was partially closed and I could see right straight into her room. She would sit on the bed facing my room and get undressed. I could see everything. Her tits and pussy. I would get so hard, but the show only lasted a few minutes at a time. It was enough of a show that I could go to my bed, rub one off. I did it for years. Back to the visit.

Priyamani-Nude-Pics-19-001-683x1024.jpg


After arriving at my Priyamani Aunty's house, we spent the afternoon catching up. You know family things. Then we went out for dinner. It was a nice dinner. By the time we got home it was kinda late. Priyamani Aunty and I watched t.v. After a while I looked over at my Priyamani Aunty and there she was asleep on the couch. I went back to watching t.v. Then I nodded off.

I awaken by feeling someone touching me. When I opened my eyes, there was my Priyamani Aunty kneeling beside my chair with my hard cock in her hands.

320e1d43725ed58b2b8d70ffdd1717bc--indian-dresses-indian-fashion.jpg


"Priyamani AUNTY! What are you doing?" I asked.

She took her hands away from my dick and replied, "When I woke up, I looked over and saw you asleep."

Then I noticed the big bulge in your shorts.

Honey, with your uncle living abroad, I've been lonely. It has been 2 months since I've had sex.

When I saw your boner in your pants, I couldn't help it. I want you.

If you don't want to, I'll understand." and was looking me in the eyes.

I couldn't believe it. My dream came true.

priyamani28136_720_southdreamz.jpg


I leaned forward and said, "I want you too, Priyamani Aunty."

I kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned my kiss. Her tongue pushed its way between my lips and entered my mouth. As we kissed her hand grabbed my cock again and began to stroke it.

She broke our kiss. "Lay back." she said.

I laid back and she leaned forward and began to kiss and lick my cock. She kissed it all over. She did long licks with her tongue. Starting from the base to the fat head of my pulsing cock.

Priyamani-blacked-first-night-cum-on-mouth.jpg


Licking up the pre-cum that was leaking from my piss hole. Then she took my dick into her hot mouth. She swallowed all 7". Her nose was buried in my pubic hair. As she bobbed her up and down on my cock her hand was rubbing my hairy balls. It felt so good.

She continued to suck my meat. Every now and then she would stop sucking my dick and lick my ball sack. Then I would go right back to sucking. She then began to pick up the pace. I was reaching the point of no return.

Priyamani-mouth-fucked-first-night-blowjob.jpg


"Priyamani Aunty, if I keep it up, I'm going to last much longer." I said.

"I want you to cum. I want you to cum for me, Cum in mouth." my Priyamani Aunty said.

With that said she really started to go to town on my cock. I couldn't take it anymore

"I'M GONNA CUM Priyamani AUNTY!... YESSSSSS... FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!... HERE IT COMES!!!... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted.

She pulled her head back so just my dickhead was in her mouth and began stroking dick with her hand. I exploded right in her mouth. She was pumping my dick as fast as she could. Swallowing as much as she could. Some my cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She milks me for every last drop of cum. She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at me.

cock-sucker-Priyamani-licking-cum-after-blowjob-photo.jpg


"How was that?" she asked, as she wiped the cum that leaked out.

I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting my cum.

"It felt incredible, but we're not done." I said.

With that said, I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She grabbed my hand and I helped her to her feet. I then led my Priyamani Aunty upstairs to her room.

I closed the door behind us. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Our hands were wandering off each other's bodies.

I broke our kiss long enough to pull her shirt over her head and went right back to kissing her. My hands undid her bra and slid out from between us.

I could feel her hard nipples poking my chest. I then began to kiss and nibble my way down to her tits.

I smothered her tits with kisses and nibbles. I gently bit her nipples, making her moan.

priyamani%2Btopless%2Bnude%2Bboobs%2Bphotoshoot.jpg


"Yeah, bite my nipples honey... They haven't been touched for a long time... mmmmmmm... Yeah... Bite them." she moaned.

I kept this up for a while. Switching from nipple to nipple. She was loving it. Each time I bit her nipples I would bite a little harder.

Then I began to make my way down her stomach to her pussy. I undid her petticoat and slid them down her smooth legs. My face was right at pussy level.

I could smell her pussy through her panties. It smelled so good.

There was a wet spot on her panties, and I buried my face into the wet spot. I sucked the wetness from the panties.

My Priyamani Aunty tasted so good. I had to have more. I grabbed her panties and yanked them right down. I stood up and kissed her again.

"Priyamani Aunty lay down. I'm going to return the favor to you." I told her.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She looked so sexy laying there.

Her thick hairy bush was glistening from juices. I quickly shed my clothes and began to kiss my way up her legs to her wet pussy.

"Yeah baby, eat my pussy." she moaned.

priyamani-vagina-lick.jpg


I spread her legs further than my hands to gain full access to her pussy.

She let out a soft smile as I began to lick her pussy lips. Licking her slit from bottom to top. I bumped her clit with my tongue and she sighed. I spread her pussy lips with my hand and buried my tongue in her wet hole as far as I could go.

Tasting that sweet pussy. My nose is bumping on her clit. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back. opening her pussy more for me.

"Eat it... YEAH... Just like that... mmmmmmmmmm... Eat my pussy baby." she commanded.

PicsArt_06-28-12.10.35e8858f35bbf0928a.md.jpg


I pulled my tongue out and began to lick and suck her clit. I could feel her body quiver each time I sucked the clit.

"FUCK BABY! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... I'm LOVING IT... FINGER FUCK ME!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... STICK A FINGER IN!" she yelled.

Well, I did what she told me to do. I jammed a finger into a hot pussy. I could feel her pussy quivering around my finger.

I knew she was close. So, I began to suck on her clit like there was tomorrow.

"FUCK! YOU"RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!... OHHH YEAH... DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... MAKE ME CUM!" she screamed

Priyamani-Pussy-Licked.jpg


The harder I sucked the louder she screamed. Then all of a sudden she began to buck all over the place. I could barely hold on. I made my Priyamani Aunty cum.

"AAAHHH!! I'M CUMMING!!... ohhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... KEEP DOING THAT!... DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

She started begging , " Please take me now, I can't hold any longer", hugging her tightly and scratching her back with my fingers.

I pulled my mouth away and climbed on top of her. I put her legs on my shoulders and guided my cock to her pussy. I entered her in one stroke. She yelped as I entered.

55.jpg


"FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" " she yelled.

I began to fuck her hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as I fucked her. My balls were slapping her skin with an inward stroke I made.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock. I just kept pumping her with all my mite. She started to pinch my nipples after a while. It was driving me wild.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_priyamani-pussy-fucking.jpg


"FUCK ME BABY!! FUCK ME HARD!!! DO IT BABY!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... FUCK ME... "AAAHHH!!... ohhhhhhh! YEAH... ummmmmmmm!FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD. DO NOT STOP... FUCK ME!! AAAAHHHH!!!!" she kept screaming.

My arms were starting to tire. I climbed off of her and said "Get on you hands and knees Priyamani Aunty", and she hurriedly agreed.

She turned over and raised her ass for me.

I got between her legs and slammed my cock home. I grabbed her hips and started fuck her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

My ball sack was slapping her clit with each power stroke I made. She screams. I was grunting. I couldn't hold back any more.

BigboobsPriyamaniassfuckimagenakedsex.jpg


She started pleading "Please sweetheart, please come hard inside me. I want every drop of you."

"I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK I'M TO CUM!!! HERE IT CUMS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I exploded again right in my Priyamani Aunty's pussy. Her pussy was gripping my cock so tight, it was milking me dry.

We collapsed onto the bed. I held her in my arms. Slowly she relaxed and said "That my love was the most pleasurable experience of my lifetime."

priyamani-nude-fake-sex-23.jpg


We coupled twice more that night. When I came home for visiting our relatives she would come to fuck me every night.

She said "as we get a chance since I am literally an addict to the most pleasurable sex sessions I can imagine with this fantastic lover". She has asked me to promise her that I would not tell anybody about this relationship.

Priyamani%2BDoggy%2BStyle%2BSex.jpg


priyamani-hot-nude-sex-photos%2B%25287%2529.jpg


xxx-hot-sexy-nude-of-all-malayalam-actress.jpg


Priyamani%2BSleeping%2BNude.jpg


THE-END
 
Back
Top