Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 90 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

This was too much for both of them to bear and Sonu held my aunt by her breasts and shuddered. In the mean time Kumar also tensed up and both of them emptied their balls inside my aunt's womb. Here Hari was also jerking frantically and he also came releasing load after load of white cum and sprayed all over my aunt's face. My aunt's face was fully drenched with the cum of Hari. Slowly Sonu and Kumar brought out their cocks and I could see a good handful of their white mixture coming out from my aunt's cunt. My aunt was all exhausted and she threw herself on top of Sonu. Kumar also lied himself on the other side of my aunt and again held her tits while he was still coming to normal. Hari was still busy holding his cock and rubbing it on my aunt's face. He made a thick line on the forehead of my aunt as though it was sindoor (vermillion) and that he had married my aunt and maang bharo (fill the partition between hairs) with cum. All of them relaxed and I could see my aunt's cunt still dripping cum.

sona27.md.jpg


After about 10 minutes my aunt got up and headed towards the bathroom and she enquired, "Doesn't anyone have the urge to urinate? Come wash my face and body with your warm pee. All of you have already bathed me with your juices." All three sprang to their feet and holding their limp cocks in their hands headed towards the bathroom. I could see aunt sitting bending her knees and all three stood in front of my aunt and holding their cock started pissing on my aunt's face. My aunt opened her mouth and I could see three jets of golden pee hitting my aunt on her eyes, nose, breasts and hairs. She was also drinking the piss in between. They peed for a long time and my aunt was completely drenched at the end of pissing. Now they all left the bathroom and I could hear shower running down. After bathing for a good 10 minutes, my aunt appeared from the bathroom and there were marks and bruises all over her breasts. All three had dressed themselves in the mean time and were ready to leave. My aunt went to see them off up to the door and while leaving I could see each one kissing my aunt on her lips and pinching her breasts as though saying goodbye. My aunt bolted the door from behind and humming some tune to her saw herself in the mirror and smiled. She came to my bed all nude and lying beside me held me tight to her and slept with me in her arms.

Sonakshi-Sinha-cum-bath-after-handjob.jpg


So, the next morning the doctor examined me and told that everything is fine and that I would have to stay for at least one more month. My aunt's eyes lit up in anticipation of the fucking days to come. Now that I was getting well and needed very little care, aunt used to go out and would come back after 2-3 hours.

sonakshi-sinha-nude-group-sex-naked-gangbang-images.jpg


Naked-group-sex-Sonakshi-Sinha-gangbang-black-cock-without-dress.jpg


th


Full-nude-Sonakshi-Sinha-group-fucked-naked-gangbang.jpg


THE-END
 
#Priya Bhavani Shankar

EqiU_MTVgAImMU3.jpg


I am Priya Bhavani Shankar, presently 31 years with a son, who is just 3 years old. I was married to Sanjeev five years back. I was very slim. I am 5'7" and when I was married I had my figure 34-28-35.

From the facial point of view I was never considered to be beautiful. But people said that I had a charming appearance. My body growth had been good since my adolescent and I worked hard to keep my figure in shape. During my college life I often got compliments as "sexy" for my sparkling eyes and well maintained figure. I also got proposals from many men as well as classmates. But being from a conservative family background, I never entertained such proposals.

priya%20bhavani%204.jpg


When I was twenty-four plus, my parents started looking for suitable grooms and was finally married to Sanjeev. Sanjeev was then 29 and was working as an engineer in a multinational company. After marriage, we both had a compatible sex life and Sanjeev was a very caring person.

In fact, Sanjeev never insisted for sex after marriage till we grew intimate enough through kissing and embracing each other and it was almost after a week of our wedding that we had our first mating session and it was very wonderful as we devoured each other in the privacy of our bedroom.

img


But during the week after our marriage Sanjeev shared with me his only one bad habit of taking two pegs of wine before going to bed. My conservative background was initially shocked to learn but as he explained his tiresome nature of duty and the restricted quantity of wine he takes, I accepted it.

After our physical intimacy grew, Sanjeev requested me to give him company by drinking gin so that we can drink together. I rejected his idea initially but then decided to try it once. It was during the second month after marriage that after dinner we two sat together and while Sanjeev sipped his whiskey, I gave him company by sipping gin. To be frank, I didn't like the taste.

However, after our drinking session ended I felt very light and as if I was flying. I was slightly tipsy too. Sanjeev held me in a caring embrace as we moved to our bedroom and by the time we were near the bed the pallu of my saree had slipped from my shoulder and my blouse covered boobs were exposed to his view.

Sanjeev was looking lustily at me. His looks created heat in me and I teasingly asked him, suggesting about my breasts, "Like to drink the wine stored here too?"

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-armpit-show-in-sleeveless-top-big-boobs-pic.jpg


"Yeah, if you agree," replied Sanjeev, "And the wine between your legs too."

"You're a real naughty boy," I mockingly said, "Why can't you ask me directly for it? I'm your wife."

Sanjeev's gentle nature came out in his reply even though he was tipsy too, "Ma'am, you're my wife, not my slave. I can't ask you for something for which you may not be ready. I'm not like those males who impose their wills on their wives."

I was really overwhelmed at his sober nature. I hugged him, planted a kiss on his lips and said, "Sir, your madam is equally ready for it. Take me to bed."

We never had any problem in our sex life but that night, may be for his reassuring words or may be due to tipsy after effects of the drink, we had a mind-blowing physical intimacy. Sanjeev was giving himself to me in the best possible way he could and I was also surrendering my physical and psychological desires to him. Sanjeev was virile without being passionate. We had sex many times during those two months. But on that night we really got to know each other and loved each other as never before.

Priya_Bhavani_Shankar_PicsArt_01-16-10.48.13-01.jpg


Due to some urgent projects of Sanjeev, we could not have our honeymoon tour. That night, after our mating session was over and we were lying in each other's embrace, Sanjeev told me that his project jobs would be over in next two or three months and we should schedule our honeymoon tour.

We decided to travel to Jaipur first by train, stay there for two or three days and then to take flights to Delhi and from Delhi fly to Manali. However, it was practically on the sixth month of our wedding when Sanjeev got his leave and we took the 1st class AC train from the railway junction nearest to our place.

It was on the 8th of September that we boarded the super fast train for one night's journey to Jaipur. Sanjeev had told me about this train. Its AC first class coup was very luxurious. Made only for two passengers, one berth was at the lower level of the right side while another was at the upper level of the opposite side. It looked like a private room. Sanjeev teased me looking at the coup, "The berths are broad enough, we two can use one."

"Don't be crazy on the train," I chided him laughingly, "Along with jerking off the train, I can't stand any other jerking."

Both of us smiled at each other. Sanjeev suggested that I should take the lower berth while he would climb to the upper one. The train was yet to start and keeping the luggages in our coupe we came down on the platform to buy bottles of mineral water. Sanjeev had carried drinks so that we could enjoy on board.

Suddenly, we saw Pritam on the platform trying frantically for reservation. Pritam was Sanjeev's classmate and worked in the same company. As per official hierarchy, Pritam was Sanjeev's immediate superior. Pritam told that he had to go to Jaipur urgently for a meeting next morning but was unable to get a reservation. September being festival month, the train was full and Pritam couldn't think of travelling in an unreserved coach.
 
As Pritam tried to contact someone for arranging a reservation, Sanjeev asked me aside, "Can we accommodate him in our coup? It will spoil our privacy and naughty games though."

"Do you think we are going to be naughty onboard the train?" I asked him with awe.

"I had the plan to see how it would be like to make love to my wife on a running train," Sanjeev replied in a naughty tone.

"Keep your naughty plan in your brain," I said emphatically, "No touching and cajoling till we are inside the hotel at Jaipur."

"Very cruel wife," Sanjeev said with a feigned note of frustration.

"Call Pritam and offer him to travel in our coup," I said and added further, "I will be assured that my dear husband will not turn horny in the running train in presence of a third party."

priya-bhavani-shankars-hot-photoshoot-pictures-in-white-saree-1080p-6pwl-lg.jpg


Is this called irony? I was teasing my husband about being safe from him if Pritam was there in the coup without even imagining that my greatest ever threat would be from Pritam.

When Sanjeev offered Pritam to travel with us, he refused saying that he would be intruding our privacy. But as Sanjeev insisted he finally agreed and then jokingly said, "Actually railways should sell a single such berth to the couples and sell the other to distressed passengers like me."

Once in the coup, Pritam said, "I will move to the upper berth."

Then addressing me as the elder brother's wife said, "Bhabiji, I would also like to bring Sanjeev in my berth so that he doesn't disturb your sleep. But I'm afraid you may think of both as gay."

We laughed at his words but he said to my husband, "Sanjeev, sleep like a good boy and don't disturb bhabi. Remember I am on the upper berth keeping constant watch. After all, bachelors like me always like to play the role of self-proclaimed moral guardians of married couples."

We all laughed at his words. Pritam and Sanjeev were then discussing some official matters related to their upcoming project. The train had started in the meantime and after about five minutes the TTE came to check the tickets.

Sanjeev told the TTE that Pritam has his ticket but since he did not get reservation, we accommodated him in our coup. The TTE seemed reluctant to allow Pritam and Sanjeev agreed to pay some extra sum to him. Before leaving, the TTE asked us to lock the door of the coup from inside.

After the TTE left, Sanjeev locked the door and asked Pritam if he would like to have a drink. Pritam said, "There are two conditions. One, if bhabiji doesn't mind about our drinking. Two, you've kindly accommodated me even causing your inconvenience, so it will be from my side."

"Your bhabi won't mind," Sanjeev replied, "I have taught her to take a bit of gin to give me company."

"Oh that's great," Pritam exclaimed, "Presuming that I will have to travel in an unreserved compartment, I had brought canned gin and canned whiskey to make a cocktail. But bhabiji can take the gin we'll do with whiskey."

"You can make a cocktail, if you wish, "I assured Pritam, "I only take a smaller quantity just to give him company and can't consume the full can."

Pritam brought out three cans. Two containing whiskey named something like Stillhouse Moonshine. I never heard such a name. The third one was Mint and Cucumber gin. Despite the fact that Sanjeev requested him not to open all the cans at a time, Pritam opened them all. He gave one can of whiskey to Sanjeev, kept one for himself and gave the gin can to me telling us, "As we don't have glasses so let us have one can each. Bhabiji, you take just as much you are comfortable with. No need to think of the unconsumed leftover."

We began sipping slowly and comfortably. Pritam had also brought five packets of fried cashew nuts and more than the gin I was interested in. Perhaps we gossiped and enjoyed the drink for about an hour when Sanjeev declared that he was feeling sleepy and managed to turn on his side to sleep in the lower berth leaving space for me and Pritam to sit.

The train was running at full speed. After Sanjeev had fallen asleep, our conversation became dull and I too felt sleepy. So I waited for half an hour and talked casually to Pritam as a courtesy and then said, "I'm feeling sleepy too. I am coming from the toilet before I sleep."

I lifted myself from the seat to unlock the door but due to the speed of the train could not keep my balance. Pritam came to my help and opened the door. I had hardly taken two pegs but felt tumultuous as I went out of the coup and was walking along the corridor towards the toilet. I was walking keeping my balance on the train wall and yet my head was so heavy that I stumbled. But I did not fall. Pritam had kept a watch on me and he caught me from falling. His hands surrounded me along my waist.

Pritam said to me, "Don't walk alone. Hold my shoulder and walk along to the toilet."

He took me to the toilet, opened the door for me and as I entered he said from behind, "Catch something or you might fall down."

As I came out of the toilet, Pritam again held me but this time his grip tightened a bit on my body. I thought he was afraid that I would stumble again. As we walked along the corridor, he said, "Sanjeev never does his homework well. See he shouldn't have fallen asleep while you're still awake. He spoiled your honeymoon privacy inviting me in your coup. Now he should have been with you to escort you to the toilet, but the fool is sleeping leaving his lovely wife to my care."

248-2483200_priya-bhavani-shankar-beautiful-hot-hd-photos-wallpapers.jpg


Despite being tipsy and tumultuous, I looked disapprovingly at Pritam at his using the adjectives "fool" and "lovely" for Sanjeev and me respectively. Pritam said, "Don't mind bhabi, he joined this company before me and today I am his superior just for his lackadaisical attitude."

I didn't say anything. We had reached our coup by then. Sanjeev had by then changed his posture of sleeping and lying on his back had almost occupied the entire berth leaving no space for me. I tried to push him to a side but his athletic body was too much to move. I called him by name several times but he was in deep slumber.

Pritam was just looking at my efforts. I said to him a bit roughly, "Can't you join hands to push your friend to one side?"

"No use," said Pritam, "When asleep a man gets heavier. You better climb and occupy the upper berth?"

"And where will you go?" I asked Pritam.

"Don't bother," Pritam replied, "I will adjust with Sanjeev by pushing him to the other side."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I was feeling embarrassed that Sanjeev had occupied the entire berth.

As assured by Pritam, I decided to go to the upper berth. With the speeding train and my own tumultuous condition I had to take the help of Pritam to climb through the wooden stairs kept in the coup for the passenger of the upper berth. I didn't know whether it was intentional or accidental, while helping me to climb, Pritam's hands were firmly on my waist and asses. But I decided to ignore as he was helping me to reach the upper berth.

Wishing Pritam good night I prepared to sleep and took a bedsheet from my bag and covered myself. I was wondering why a slight sipping of gin made me tipsy and tumultuous because I had hardly taken one-sixth of the small can while at home I usually took two pegs. As I laid my body on the upper berth I felt a kind of numbness in my limbs. I raised and moved my hands twice or thrice but there was no difficulty in moving except that they felt heavy.

Pritam saw me moving my hands and asked, "Is anything wrong?"

"Not exactly," I replied, "Has a feeling as if hands and legs have grown heavy."

"Take a long sleep", said Pritam, "I hope you drank gin earlier also."

"Yes," I said, "Not this brand of course."

I turned towards the closed side of the berth and did not know when I fell asleep. Pritam had in the meantime put off the bright light and turned on the dim blue light. I was suddenly awakened when I felt a heavy weight on me and it was a smothering weight.

enna-naan-seiven-video-song-from-meyaadha-maan-photos-pictures-stills.jpg


When I tried to locate, in the half lighted coup, I found Pritam was on me and we were under the same bedsheet. I was so afraid and startled that I screamed but soon Pritam's face descended on my lips and kissed me. I tried to push him away but felt the numbness of my hands. Due to the effect of the drink I could not exactly make out what was happening. Pritam kissed my lips to his heart's content and then disengaged.

Finding my mouth free I immediately reacted, "What nonsense is this? How dare you to do this to your friend's wife?"

I had spoken those words at the top of my voice so that I could draw Sanjeev's attention. But my own voice appeared meek and feeble to my own ears. Pritam laughed like a villain and said, "Scream as much you can. Your husband will not awake in the next seven hours. I have drugged him already and in seven hours you can make love to me several times."

While continuing my efforts to fight and free myself, I reacted, "You beast, trying to violate somebody's wife. How can you give such an indecent proposal to me? Do you think I am as lecherous as you? Just get off my body before I do anything violent and kick you out of the coup."

844b6b6f35119337c46588dbe6bd5f50.jpg


Smiling like a devil, Pritam said, "You may not be lecherous as me but you have to be if you wish to avoid bruises and marks on your body.

And you wish to kick me out and fight me? Just check your limbs, honey. You are drugged too and will remain so for hours. Don't behave like a prude. Since the day I saw you I longed to be one with you, darling. Your figure has a mesmerizing effect. Even in my dreams I see you nude and making love to me."

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-full-nude-pose-for-film-chance-without-dress-sexy-body.jpg


Pritam's obscene words shocked me and I was very much alarmed at the numbness of my limbs and my feeble voice. As if not to antagonize him, I said seductively, "I might not have been able to avoid the temptation of enjoying a handsome like you, but the unlucky thing is I am on my periods. Can we plan it while at Jaipur?"

Pritam gave a viperish smile. As Pritam was on me, my limbs were considerably numb, and I was under a terrible shock of unexpected sexual attack, I had not realized my situation. But I shivered when Pritam's hand went straight inside my panty and groping my clean shaved pudenda pushed a finger roughly inside my pussy hole and said, "So you're on your period and without napkins!"

zapjlr.jpg


The fact that my lie had been caught had no effect on me as I was more shocked to realize that my salwar was not only unknotted but was pulled to my knees. Pritam was telling me, "You're smart but I am smarter. So leave your lies and enjoy with me without bothering about your hubby. He will not wake up till 7 in the morning."

"You can fuck me," I sharply replied, "But remember the consequences. And for your information, I am not a whore to enjoy with everyone who has an unsatisfied tool."

"I am not afraid of the consequences," replied Pritam, "I just want to enjoy it with you. What did you say? You're not a whore? You better prepare yourself to be my whore so that no mark of violence is there on your tender and beautiful body."
 
Pritam once again brought down his face on mine but instead of kiss started biting my lower lip making me let out a sound of pain. Pritam stopped biting and then asked, "How was it baby? Like to have more bite marks on your lips and cheeks?"

I was stunned. I tried to fight back once again and to push him off my body. But my efforts were inadequate as the numbness had spread from my elbows to the fingers. However, despite the burden of his body on me I kept shaking my body under him as if to shake him off.

Pritam laughed mischievously and said, "The way you're shaking seems as if you're looking for my cock to take it in your hot hole."

In anger I lifted my hand to give him a hard slap but my hand fell like that of a half paralyzed person. Pritam understood, he caught my hand, kissed it and said, "This smooth and sexy hand is not fit for slapping. It has more precious jobs to do."

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-naked-sexy-leg-shaved-pussy-without-panties.jpg


Telling this, Pritam guided my hand to touch his cock. For the first time I realized that he was already nude under the bed sheet. I shivered in abhorrence thinking that myself Priya, wife of Sanjeev, was on the railway berth under another man, who was nude and was forcing me to touch his dick.

Pritam continued to tease me verbally, "Do you like taking it in your hand, sweetie? Is it bigger than Sanjeev's? Don't be afraid, it has grown like a giant to drill your hot pussy. Don't be ashamed, baby, I know you're hot and sexy."

I felt humiliated and his heavyweight body was hurting me. Tears came in my eyes and flowed down my cheeks. Pritam teased again, "Those who have wet eyes are also said to have wet pussies."

Pritam's hands had already pushed the lower edge of my kameez upward exposing my belly. He then pushed it further up exposing my breasts covered by my bra. His hands pushed the bra cups upwards and my young boobs were exposed to Pritam. He started groping both quite roughly with his hands and teased, "It is more exciting to caress a woman in front of her sleeping husband. But your tits are well shaped and very sensuous."

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-molai-kasaki-sappanum.jpg


I clenched my teeth in utter disgust. But despite my disgust at Pritam's groping my nipples stood erect. Pritam pressed them hard between his thumb and index finger making me groan in pain but he teased again, "Your nipples got erected which shows your prudish behaviour was pretentious. You are enjoying it."

"You're hurting me," I said angrily, "Don't be under the false impression that I am enjoying. You're taking advantage of a helpless woman after she and her husband were drugged by you."

"Yes, I planfully drugged both of you," Pritam said shamelessly, "I was longing to fuck you from the day I saw you. You're the type of woman who radiates sexuality and I know both of you have drinking habits. So I just took the advantage.

Instead of complaining just surrender yourself and nobody will ever know of our affairs on board the train. A sexy beauty like you is not to be limited to the enjoyment of one person. I promise, if you fulfill my desire, I will be nice to you and won't hurt you. I can assure you, you will enjoy more than you enjoy with your hubby."

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-sucking-nude-cock-in-birthday-dress.jpg


"You may consider everyone as dirty as you," I reacted, "But I don't have any interest either in you or in any other person except Sanjeev. And remember, I am not a whore to enjoy with every Tom, Dick and Harry."

"I wanted you to enjoy at your own will," Pritam said hissingly, "But since you would not comply I will make you my slut. And remember, I am not Tom, Dick or Harry, I am your husband's superior and I will make you enjoy with me like a bitch and shatter all your prudish ego tonight."

As the train ran in speed, Sanjeev slept on the lower berth, Pritam attacked me like a wild beast kneading my boobs, kissing my lips. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked me so hard that I was almost crying in pain. I was practically lying under his body like a corpse. He forced his tongue inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue.

Pritam was already nude. His hard prick occasionally pricked against various parts of my body. But despite all his manipulations with my body, particularly with my private parts, I remained dry in fear and utter disgust. For my tipsy condition and numbness I just did not resist and remained passive.

Pritam fondled my body for about an hour and then removed the bed sheet that covered us so long. But I was afraid when I saw his massive tool. Its length and diameter reminded me of a Malayali banana and I was very shocked that it would soon hurt me. I was frightened that if he would try to insert it, I would be injured and my quim would be torn apart.

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-blacked-with-big-black-cock-hot-sexy-news-reader.jpg


I had by then recovered much of my normal voice and tried to call Sanjeev at a louder voice. But my unlucky husband was under deep drug induced sleep as his friend and boss forcibly played with my chastity.

Pritam suddenly started playing with my pussy. It was clean shaved and he had no difficulty in inserting his finger. First he inserted his index finger and then his middle finger and kept pressing the labia lips between those fingers and the thumb. A forbidden sensation ripped through my body making me shiver.

Pritam continued fingering my pussy for about half an hour and when he abruptly stopped he looked straight to my face. I could not hide the expression of disappointment as he suddenly stopped fingering. He gave a wicked smile and asked, "Enjoying it, sexy baby?"

Priya-Bhavani-Shankar-Big-Boobs10.jpg


I gave a stern look to hide my feelings and shut my eyes. I could feel his movement on the berth but did not open my eyes lest he could discover my disappointment in my looks. But what he did next was most offensive to me. He pressed my cheeks and as I opened my mouth he put his tongue inside.
 
He repeated this game five or six times so that every time he pressed my cheeks my lips parted. But then when I opened my mouth, my oral cavity was forcibly filled not with his tongue but with his thick meat. I opened my eyes but I could hardly see anything as his scrotum was near my face. All that I could see was his hairy chest and all that I could feel was his meat almost choking me at my throat. I could not speak anything except making sounds like, "gnnn....gnnn....gnnn."

preview_720p.mp4.jpg


I never had this experience with my husband and was trying to move away from my mouth. But Pritam roughly ordered, "Suck it nicely, hot bitch, if you don't want to get choked."

Involuntarily I started sucking his hard dick as it helped me to avoid getting choked though I was mentally full of disgust to have taken his dirty organ in my mouth. Pritam slapped on my cheeks and said, "How do you like it, my slut?"

I didn't reply. Suddenly I noticed Pritam's left hand was above my face at a height of two feet. I tried to find out if he had some other evil plan in mind. In trying to find out I had stopped sucking. He slapped on my cheeks and said, "Don't stop sucking till you're told to."

While moving my tongue and lips on his big phallus, I tried desperately to find out what his left hand was doing and was more than shocked to find that it was holding his mobile and recording my act of sucking the cock.

even-when-she-sleeps-she-knows-how-to-suck-cock.gif


I tried to free my mouth from this dirty act of cock sucking. But he held me tight and began to put his cock in and out of my mouth and said, "That's how I use a slut. First, I fuck the mouth and then her hot pussy."

After Pritam brought out his cock from my mouth, his pulled down my panty exposing my cunt and both my panty and salwar were pulled down to my ankle. His hands started groping passionately my smooth thighs and then his face descended on my pussy and he began to suck my labia lips. For the first time I let out a passionate moan of pleasure escape my mouth as I felt the first wetness in my love spot.

However, after a moan I maintain my composure and tried to divert my mind, reminding me that I was being fucked against my will. But Pritam then pushed his hot tongue deep inside my pussy licking its walls violently. I had involuntary discharge of vaginal juice in considerable quantity.

Pritam's tongue then got my clit and started playing with it sending terrible sensations to my body. I felt as if I was been electrified. Myself Priya, the conservative housewife of a loving husband wondered how I could get aroused like a slut during a sexual assault against my will.

HbR661QWMQ8l8Pkq-ZkQg09yAnZaWLKxVv3FzGfY7iQy_oc8bqE4dY_4DphMzoOTnzrRAfWJxSpYFrhiv


Mentally I was still full of hatred for Pritam and what he was doing. I wanted to resist him at any cost but my body was getting aroused and responding gradually to his illicit caress.

Pritam perhaps performed on my cunt for thirty minutes after which I started loud moans of passion. It was a shameless moan of a horny woman. I tried to look at my husband who was in deep sleep. Pritam looked into my eyes and said, "Be assured, he will not wake till morning. I think you're now ready to be my slut."

I did not say yes or no. Pritam roughly spread my legs on the upper berth and positioned himself. Looking at his Malayali banana like dick I pleaded, "Please don't hurt."

Slowly Pritam invaded my already slippery pussy and as it kept sliding deep inside my pussy muscles were stretched as never before in life. Finally, Pritam's big cock was completely swallowed by my craving cunt and he began strokes of various rhythms and speed making me scream in uncontrollable sexual excitement.

Priya_Bhavani_Shankar_PicsArt_01-16-10.48.13-01.jpg


Pritam was ploughing me as if teasing my pussy, taking it often to near orgasm and then slowed down his speed all of a sudden. By then I was no longer a passive participant but gave upward thrusts to match with his act of plumbing. Pritam asked, "Are you enjoying it, baby?'

I didn't reply but shamelessly said, "Please don't tease me more. Do it faster and let it be over.'

Pritam stopped ploughing altogether and said, "Ok, let us stop here."

I could not hide my frustration and it came out spontaneously out of my mouth, "Oh, no, not now."

Pritam smiled and said, "Do you agree that you've become my slut?"

I just said, " It has become unbearable for me."

"Not that way," Pritam gravely commanded, "You must admit that you're my whore."

It was so unbearable, I hesitantly replied, "Ok, I am."

Pritam restarted plumbing my pussy. This time hard and rapid thrusts and I started moaning in passion. It was about twenty minutes after that we had our orgasm and held each other in tight embrace.

Priya_Bhavani_Shankar_PicsArt_01-17-09.27.00-01.jpg


My husband was still asleep on the lower berth. Once it was over I felt sorry for my innocent husband and was crying. Pritam tried to console me, "Don't cry and be smart. We both have enjoyed it. If I had not forced you would have never known the pleasure of extra-marital sex."

I sobbingly said, "I never wanted to enjoy extra-marital pleasure. You spoiled me for your evil desire."

"Still behaving like a prude!" Pritam said sarcastically, "You were at such a height of sexuality that you pleaded not to stop and even admitted that you're my whore."

I had no reply but just said, "Now get down and let me alone."

7WcXby5IeflVVVjPkh78i2HysHxWEjdmoXi20zLLx7qGqOeAseHfkZA_0se0Q9iAdLA07qW7DhHtodjSbJ_mlHq2AjuWCBxwPo32ZGUc1sO62Ftb


[/URL]

Pritam looked at his watch and said, "It's only 2.30 AM. We have four and half hours still before your husband wakes up. Do you think I will allow this time to be wasted?"

"You have got everything you wanted," I said angrily, "What more do you need?"

Pritam was seated on the berth and said, "Just place your head on my lap and your mouth facing my tool."

As I refused, he pulled me roughly by the hairs and hissed, "Behave like a good slut. I don't like disobedience of sluts."

He pulled my head on his lap. He was still nude and his cock half erect. As I faced his cock, he commanded, "Now take it in your mouth and keep sucking and caressing it lovingly."

Helplessly I took it in my mouth once again and started sucking. His cock started growing hard inside my mouth. I kept on sucking while his hands groped my boobs, asses and pussy. It was nearly fifteen past three when he commanded to suck faster and spurted his thick semen inside my mouth. It was so heavy that even though he pressed my nose to make me swallow, some came out of lips and he said, "Now you look like a perfect slut."

I lowered my gaze and stooped my head in utter humiliation. He then asked me to clean up the mess as he got down from the upper berth. He dressed himself and said, "You too dress up now so that your husband does not suspect anything. And don't think of complaining, your video is with me."

(MyPornSnap.top)_naked-bondage-priya-bhavani-shankar-tied-nude-xxx-photo.jpg


Pritam then made a little space beside Sanjeev and rested there while I occupied the upper berth.

Next morning we reached Jaipur at around 8. Sanjeev was sorry to find that Pritam had to share the berth with him while I had to climb to the upper berth. He apologized for being too drunk.

Pritam left us at Jaipur from where we had different tour routes and other places to go. Before leaving, Pritam laughingly said to me, "Don't let Sanjeev drink and sleep like that. Thanks to both of you for accommodating me even sacrificing your convenience. But I hope I didn't disturb you."

Then Pritam said to me, "Bhabiji, thank you for your kindness. I will surely meet you both once you're back from your tour. Have a pleasant honeymoon tour."

PriyaBhavaniShankar-nude.md.jpg


THE-END
 
#Bhama

South-Indian-actress-Bhama-very-attractive-and-sexy-stills-85397.jpg


I am Phani, 29 years old, married and working in a software company in Kochi. This incident happened in my office with an intern.

She had joined a project which had to be completed in 2 months. This was during last month – February. The mistress of my story was – Bhama . She was married and 30 years old. Her husband was working in an IT company and they were living alone.

b9FYP62BaJomVWiqViORre9Km0AVE-aNcKeR7kFg9d0hNQlWtloBUXVZWgImH5BLApPXGmJ5b4bL_sa3HQsb3DS3OUMHttHQGEByTQYdOGsqQbDJpUf_-3k734j9SALuFKQGwyGW


She was writing her exams for her Canada studies. So to get some pocket money and spend her idle time she decided to work as an intern. So for half-day, she works and the rest of the day she would study for her exams.

About her figure – she was short, maybe 5’4 and Chubby. with stats of 34B-25-34. So you can imagine she had a perfect round ass with firm breasts. She had long brownish hair and round frame specs. It gave her a nerd look.

I was in a team where we had to meet clients to sell software solutions. Our team required some support for getting paperwork done for my clients. The HR obliged and allocated an intern among 4-5 interns who had joined for various projects. My manager introduced Bhama to me.

He asked me to brief her about the work and get the job started the same day. I had a bit of experience in this profile. So I introduced Bhama with all the team members and briefed her about the job. I felt a bit awkward to speak with a girl as I was recently married.

eLfXxQb9TTIljyn6m-yeK7u-XN09GQJTjDEzDyVhxBiSgoLEBp_vNQtCKLi_XWqjFHS33lxJtncTd8BymYcQ9LvhbVZ4PpBxTX84uTu914s8VoY8soGxmfsgfbrikpaBx1od5jGL


After marriage, I had maintained a distance with all the female colleagues. But I felt different when I was with her. We instantly clicked. Maybe as she and I both were married. We started to always talk about the funny parts of being married.

One day she had a doubt. She just leaned next to me to ask a certain doubt and her hand had touched me. It sent ripples in my body. I just kept looking at the laptop screen and explained it to her. She then asked if she could sit next to me for easier support. I obliged.

For the next two weeks, she was next to me. Daily I would notice her figure with the sexiest dresses she wore. One day a sleeveless top and her clear armpits would force me to masturbate that night. Then with kurti and tight leggings, she would wear a little higher heels and with that, her ass would swing amazingly.

VYVhuB9UiC5qDFTvelwDSHidWg4Izs0FJeF3G4ZflqRu4LGN5CDE53yIvMwPI-RbKUbAaYx9G-vPL-XDZmOHhLuMUZ0t7q2j1v9ZmQs0SgiUsItiSxcL9c-WHjQ2Qq4YapYNqizO


It became a habit. I would notice her at every possible angle. She would also smile and we became very close. We started to have our lunch together. One night, I texted her saying, “You looked very beautiful today!” She smiled and replied, “Thanks. I hope your wife doesn’t read these messages.”

I said, “Do not worry. She doesn’t see my phone.” That night I requested her, “Can you wear that short t-shirt and denim to the office tomorrow? You look the sexiest in that?”

Bhama – “Oh really? I am not sure, let me see.” I said, “Good night,” immediately to avoid any further awkward conversation. I thought that night if she is attracted to me she would wear the clothes which I have asked her to wear.

The next day, when I reached the office, I was a bit late. I looked at my place and there I saw her wearing the dress which I asked to wear. She looked at me and smiled. I was on cloud 9. I didn’t react much in the office and I just sat next to her. and didn’t say a thing. I was speechless. She looked like a model.

vGS76P34f3A-ZglHh-xvXudWZWXHIL9oTSVQ6O_jJqg8SHqxg5DRvpOU6EVofySD6aP8JRT_NBVN4d7GIOqJLEo1uhYcW6AEgg2TG2e1PGAtN3Zl8G8IZq7SH8XbLiiAqhf4O0Lb


I took my phone and texted her, “You are hot!” She smiled and replied looking into my eyes, “Look into my eyes and say that.” I saw her, then glanced at her lips, she had applied red lipstick. I said, “Yes, you look freaking hot.” That day we just chatted with each other on WhatsApp.

There were only hearts, kiss smiles on every statement, despite sitting next to each other. We knew we cannot give any gossip talks in the office about us. We just chatted the whole day. That night she texted me back saying, “It was awesome talking with you.” I replied, “Same here.”

The next morning she seemed very sad. I asked her the reason. She just went to the toilet, cried her heart out and again came back to my place. She said that she hasn’t had sex for a very long time. I was surprised by such a confession.

I consoled her and we went to the cafeteria. We sat down with our teacups. I held her and said, “Chill, don’t think much.” I knew this was a bad moment to say anything cheesy. So I just said, “I thought you must be having a very good time with your husband as you are so sexy.”

zG3y81rpNbUYkscw22jFE8waYTsS5rpI5WfOJxVulxuMZE_N5N8ry4ZwQaS1c1-7lgSbtUECIAV3k7M2s0WPpTrmQ-y2HC7j-Lp_2srgsP-yzPva1-oWQ0v3ydcl5FcWUp8I8U_N


She said that her husband doesn’t think that way. I said that he is a fool. We drank our tea and just held each other's hands. We walked up to the office reception. She just smiled at me.
 
That day we had a hectic work on completing the paperwork. I asked her to see if she can extend her intern hours. She smiled and obliged. We were slogging until 8 pm. Generally, with this company, there is no time limit for the work you do. For targets, many even stay till 10 pm.

That day very few of them were at the office. It was Friday night, so many had left early. Bhama said she wanted a break and she went to the toilet. So the toilet is in such a way that there is a door and a small passage. Then there is a division of washrooms for males and females.

She went inside and texted me, to come to the toilet. I thought there would be some emergency, and went to the passage. She was in the ladies’ toilet door and called me inside. I just had a glance around. I immediately went towards the ladies’ toilet and locked from inside.

That moment broke all the barriers. She just grabbed me and we started to kiss each other. My hands were tightly around her waist and I was squeezing them. Our heads were moving from left to write and our lips were all over each other. Our tongues met and her tongue was deep inside me.

H8CmKqGAJVjKP9L9Nod5kf8u9r5bUy2t5N9agv8svkRpW4wxddIvwRQAjZOQ45KKrfYLARcQc_xqquHEcPTnLPCiDSCXZj90AcNn4L4qVWH-hFmozRInNCAVWbeAdhEvk94BDglK


I bit her lips hard and with that pain, she pulled my hair. I aggressively grabbed her ass and pressed it and again kissed her passionately. We knew we had very little time to spend and it should be a quality one. I immediately put my hand inside her tight legging and pushed my hands deep to her vagina.

She wore no panties, Her pussy was dripping and was wet. I put my index finger first in her pussy lips. I slowly rubbed around the vagina. I kept teasing her. She held my hands and whispered in my ears, “Insert your finger baby.” I slowly inserted inside her pussy and just bit her ears.

I again thrust my index finger and removed it and licked the cream of her pussy. “That was sweet as honey,” I said. She was a completely different person, a wild woman. Her hands were on my crotch, pressing it hard over my denim. I was hard on and she kept pressing it hard.

2jFFNKlv7krGqMYDWMu2iRt26Td8nAI9WXX5A26G8H-oBr5A2lKLcBLkIVVsJeaO4kuSjl-mrK97Es8wuA9TZ6c1jApVf9qAcD44vfkC8VQbIf7-k82YGoTNcSHF4CHp0T-N47Yp


I was finger fucking her while standing. She left a moan and she orgasmed. She smiled and bit my shoulder to avoid any further noise from her. I again kissed and said, “I want to fuck you soon.” She said we will. It was very risky to be in the toilet for a longer period and it would have created suspicion.

I asked her to open the door and first see if anyone is there so that I can move out first. Luckily there was no one, so I left. She washed her face and her pussy to avoid any signs of wetness. After 5 minutes, she came back to our place and we just smiled.

She texted back, “I need you very soon! I am desperate to get fucked by you.” She said that she has to leave as her husband would be waiting. I got a call from my wife too. We left and we knew we are now up for a different adventure.

Her 1 month was already over. So we both knew we had just 1 month to spend time with each other in a fruitful way.

MH14SNYWA7MIh3oQKJ6oYCo7W1pubLiPs1fSPFD7lzwXqT853snGcz8V1MhxXkEeYeUxWyAFBF9WRpWuT2b4wzSI0z3xdS05cf-UdNsn-zNdsea-sE_-H1yPujGlal6tACvADc60


So, we hurried back to our home. It was quite a different feeling post our make out in the office. There was a mixed feeling – strange, exciting, fear, cheating.

I did not text her that night- thinking what would be running in her mind. and also thinking about what I have done. We both felt happy but kinda strange for cheating. She didn’t text nor did I.

The next day also we couldn’t meet our eyes and we just sat a little bit apart. I continued my work. Then I got a notification, “Hi!” I said, “We are together in the same place and you gotta say hi through text?”

She came by and said, “Sorry, I was just embarrassed and felt that you would be angry.” I too just said sorry and I said, “I loved the moment though.” She blushed and said, ” I was on cloud 9, never felt this way for a long time.” We smiled and just continued our work.

La_E9B5NLMoqgC7GuMsAzZeuR8xSFlEpWPfbCgXGHvM09Qi8OKydIR7hw1f1JSb4kHK8t62fUq1xrIu5ywcHsK4Tf_inZy-20c_SpJ-tP3rAaDbJ-3K5_CmaRYdCfNQ9u7fh7quG


The whole dynamic of us changed. We started being touchy. She used to touch me with her feet and I would catch her for some task on the laptop. Would be sitting close in the cafeteria and would feed each other.

Then during one of our lunch breaks, I frankly said, “See I know we are doing wrong! But it’s ok to be those friends, you know? Friends with benefit types.” I knew I told this thing in a hurry. But then I realized I have said something wrong. I saw her reaction. She just stopped eating.

Then she said, “I was also thinking of the same thing!” I just couldn’t believe it. She continued, “See I love my hubby! And I know you love your wife too. But I understand we can have little fun without emotional connections. Because until it’s not emotional I think we are loyal to our better half.”

I was wondering if there was any book that could justify this as wrong or right. I was blank. I said, “Okay I get it!” she smiled again. But this time lustfully. Again while eating she started playing with her feet touching my legs. I told her to play how much ever you want, “I am gonna punish you soon.”

C6cMQcN7Z7fiwbF69i3PZniHxhHXc3b06mKE8eNB3caQLq5IJwpGTIenq-gv1fUEGuaAMXEEu38iXu33QiNLo8te0KyMpnzypYRiJzmNE3sr1wOfPuCr4Si3KgAnlzC7K8VmaQDf


With her eyes, she said to me, “I am ready for any punishment.” I had a hard-on the whole day. She noticed it too. And texted me, “I can see your bulge. I don’t think it will be in peace until it meets someone.” I replied, “Waiting!”

It was close to 4 pm we decided we shall book a hotel and then head out to our home. We browsed and booked a pretty decent Oyo room and immediately left our office. We are just desperate to grab each other. When she sat on my bike I could see her grabbing my waist and shoulder tightly.

When I rode the bike she would accidentally touch my crotch and would pinch on my thighs. She was a total slut. Lucky was her husband. But unlucky she couldn't be happier with him on the bed.
 
We reached the hotel, got inside the room, slammed the door, threw our bags down, and just started passionately kissing each other. I wrapped my arm around and carried her. She wrapped her legs around my upper thighs and we were kissing hard. I was sucking her lips and biting it softly.

Our tongues were all over our faces. She started to bite my earlobes. I made her sit on the table next to the TV. I just put my hands inside her hair and caressed her. Slowly I started kissing her neck. She smelled so good. Every inch of her neck I kissed and licked it. It turned pink.

She sat and pulled her t-shirt up. Wow! That was a sight to see. Her body was pink and silky. She wore a dark maroon laced bra. Nipples were erect and can be seen from those laced designs. Her breasts were firm and perfectly fitting in that bra. Her nipples were pinkish.

2qf4jUlR5yhwUFlehj8G5uUulPxYmxJqo7XUR3JhSBnr-PmCXCSVYFPnDv24Xh0tTd2CBpquwBDh6Ty9oiJPp3b0yv90_wt-CqJWAYxr9I1nefuMiF7C-tX1e4XnTEEg88EoRUTY


I did not waste much time. Just put my hands at her back unhooked the bra and immediately sucked the hell out of those nipples. She just moaned as loud as possible. I just buried my head between her boobs. I kept sucking, she kept moaning. “Honey, suck me hard! Keep sucking!”

She then pushed me towards the bed. I was on the edge. She unzipped my pants and pulled my underwear down. She winked and said, “You will love this blowjob!”

Then the next five minutes were heaven for me. I couldn’t forget that moment to date. She grabbed with both her hands and looked straight and me and sucked it deep. She never flapped her eyes. She was just straight.

tEPIfwrTMfKIxpDrhjM8aY4R8cSaC1RIISHrKwj0979Jf3yEXqTjigU7x3E6bskoGnhjtswDiB2hmIj4gj38Dlykfc10ctbb9rmmbM8iHsYDdHJyYErAHXH_oGKkOJdwnw84XQ6O


Some moments her tongue will be out and will be sucking it like a lollipop. Or just she would slowly move her hand on my dick and one hand would be pressing my balls. She sucked it thoroughly.

I had to cum. I controlled hard not to but eventually, I came. It was bliss, and she swallowed it fully. She loved it. I rolled her over and pulled her jeans down and saw her pink vagina. And she was clean-shaven. I kept her legs on my shoulders and slowly put one finger inside.

Hr_k2vxzGaUQfWGZxemBKeG0XHNYH3j8L0_l1NSFOMuQtJv7riq6NHMxwiFdfuT2Q5U3IKteT73PIxaVlSzOjKCzo4dmvSY6nk8FKk6azv-FVV5sMMasnKnjbcSNEI6vJaf0J0Kw


She hissed a bit. I put my tongue over her pussy and started to suck her. Her moan increased and her body twisted from side to side. I held her love handle and sucked her pussy hard. Every thrust of my tongue would make her cry for more.

She would shout “Fuck! Come on, keep on doing it! Yes, baby, keeps sucking my pussy.” I kept sucking without any stop-time. In no matter of time, she oozed out her juice. I made sure I licked every damn drop of her. It didn’t take much time.

rBAuIi_vPnZnksz5O8QMdCjneWAvEcBB0GAeabh-HrD-CVsyM8zN9NNSeOJz855GZv3ABLeExxua8hqId9RN9CWIGdssTb9kjwCrnx8rtqUPpFlLGVH2jjfLgWlMKxYtltxVIIN5


I climbed over and put a condom on and in missionary position, I started to slowly fuck her. She had spread her hands, wife on the bed grabbing the bed sheet. And I just rammed her hard and fast. She moaned and moaned.

-h_zkef7dFfrxmtjn6KGiwZ4h6tf-wU64x_UNxn5t1Izykzsgdn5uS3xyQUWTkR7nB16w-IIdDDnxON1DCTYiLCZc2qpbsaApjXBWRkT4_bqm9t_C5mQpqWpTwdLd26UgdoICB7h


“Ahh! Yes, baby, yes baby,” with her sweet little sexy voice I increased my pace and fucked her even harder. Then I pulled my dick outside and cum on her face again. We both went to the washroom and had a bath and foreplay under the shower.

UWxGUEhQE14IBXGRLdGGHJh0x6bTSzf4TcJUET6u-HscxW5-gvbNgb2n-YXcFvBi94kkEDI3s1Ids_BaD2GIiuOVmouTws_pznGssFCdQxSW85BcgOx9bD9MVKOq-ODmrBaKHUoi


The next few days we continued to visit different hotels and once I ended up at her house in her bedroom and fucked her. This went on for two weeks and then her internship was over. We continue to still talk and remember our memories and hopefully, we plan to meet once again soon.

VoCWUOwtnbsFqehiM5r_mWAf6gDWol3NwLM7QPR1g2ab8tmIGi5AlpMFuA0h8HPTt9kIMS5d9vxKzxwKrMgF05Y8bkQRkbQG57AmxVFoujGC1bIrUvTo_OWoHNDJdMxqcgk-x3ww


THE-END
 
#Bhumika

scraped-img-1784322657357.jpg

I sat in the waiting area of the urologist, looking down at the paperwork they'd given me to fill out. A few other guys, about my age, sat there too. Everyone was taking extra care not to make eye contact.

I was here for my vasectomy appointment. It was something that I had some reservations about, but that my wife and I thought was the best decision. Since our second was born, our life had become so crazy that even the thought of having a third was out of the question. Unfortunately, this meant that we'd been avoiding having sex for nearly a year now. In fact, the stresses of family had put a complete end to our intimacy. It was all business now.

I looked down the paperwork which said I'd be seeing Dr. Mel Bhumika. I'd never met the guy. It was a big office and I just chose the first doctor with an opening. I admit I was feeling a bit of dread at the idea of this surgery. Was I really ready to end my ability to put a baby in someone?

A nurse appeared and called my name. She told me to follow her back to the operating room. Her name tag said "SANCHEZ." She was young and very thin, with light skin and jet black long hair that she wore up in a bun held by a pen. Her walk and facial expression suggested a woman who is all business with little time for the bullshit she has to deal with from the all-male clientele.

When we got to the room and she turned around, I saw why. She had exceptionally large breasts that refused to be fully concealed by her scrubs. I couldn't help but stare while she read over my paperwork. They were nearly gravity defying in the way they jutted out from her torso.

"I'm Anu," she said in a dry voice, "please have a seat on the table and I'll do some tests of your general physical condition."

ann.jpg


Nurse Anu proceeded to check my heartrate and blood pressure. When she was removing the arm cuff, I felt the soft pressure of her breasts against my shoulder. In my semi-celibate state, it was enough to send a jolt of life into my neglected member.

"You seem very healthy for a guy your age," Anu said, which stung a little and reminded me that she probably wasn't like more than 25. "You can get undressed now, the doctor will be in shortly."

I removed my clothes and felt a little awkward given that I was still quite aroused. A knock on the door and Nurse Anu returned.

"I just forgot the--oh goodness!" Her eyes quickly darted away. "Um, you're supposed to keep your boxers on," she managed. Her eyes returned to my engorged cock for just a second. Then she grabbed a clipboard and left the room without further comment.

dfd6330e06adedb2db33e8a331059289.jpg


I was embarrassed, but before I could dwell on it too much another knock came and in walked a female doctor. She was tall and formidable in her stature. Maybe 40+ years old. Dirty blond, thick-framed stylish glasses, with wide hips that caused her medical coat to flare outward at her waist. Her nametag said "Bhumika."

"Dr. Bhumika Chawla, nice to meet you" she said warmly with outstretched hand. Her grip was surprisingly strong, and I was a little dumbfounded.

5-10.jpg


"I know," she said, "you thought I was a man. I admit I purposely list my name as Bhu because a lot of guys shy away from a woman urologist, but I promise you're in good hands."

"No, it's no problem!" I said sincerely, taking in the unexpected site of this large and powerfully built woman. I noticed her ring and mangalsutra.

She saw where I was looking. "Oh yes, and my husband has his qualms as well!" She flashed a broad, beautiful smile that didn't reveal if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Anyway," she continued, "let's get down to business. You're here for a vasectomy, do you have any questions about the procedure?"

"No, I think I've learned a lot by searching online about it. I admit I'm a little nervous," I said

bhumika_chawla_new_stills_1904130117_022.jpg


"I totally get it," she replied. "Remember that after the procedure there will be no change to the volume or consistency of your semen. I've had no complaints from my patients and usually people are choosing to do this for pretty good reasons, which I assume is true for you?"

"Yes," I replied, "My wife was told she couldn't have children so she stopped birth control. We got pregnant in the first month! After our son was born, we didn't have sex for over a year, but after just that one time, She got pregnant again. We really can't have any more children with all the chaos in our house. I mean I love my children, but, well do you have children?"

"Actually no," she said. "I'd like to have them, but my husband really doesn't. It's basically too late for me now anyway, though." Then with a wink, "You'd be surprised at how good a motivated man is at pulling out at just the right moment. Sounds like you should have learned to do that better yourself!"

actressalbum.com_bhumika-chawla-sexy-photo-stills.2.jpg


Again, I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not.

"I need to take a look at the operation site in order to plan the procedure. Please remove your boxers and lie down."
 
I did so and Dr. Bhumika stood at the end of the table looking between my legs. Her fingers gripped my balls, almost roughly, and she moved them left and right. Again my member started to stir and it did a complete flip from pointing down at her to up at my stomach.

Dr. Bhumika giggled and said, "Don't worry that's perfectly natural."

363-3637256_bhumika-chawla-hot-sexy.jpg


I heard an electronic sound and look down to see Dr. Bhumika taking a picture with a cell phone.

"This is the digital record so we can compare before and after at the site of the incision," she said professionally.

She continued, "Ok, everything checks out, so we're basically ready. The anesthesiologist will be here shortly and I'll perform the operation with the assistance of Nurse. You'll be out later today."

"There's only one more thing you have to do, and that's provide a sperm sample so that we can ensure your sperm count has diminished as a result of the procedure. Try to enjoy yourself because, well, after the procedure it can be a little risky to masturbate until we confirm everything is ok at our 3 month appointment."

722daa135b832f3bb7a59c21ddf5799f.jpg


I was taken aback, as I thought I would only have to wait a week or so. My shock must have been obvious because Dr. Bhumika joked, "Looks like that's going to be a challenge for you--my kind of guy!" Again, her confusing wink came, "Just try not to think about me." As she said this she ran a hand down under her right breast, lifting it slightly and revealing it's substantial weight. She continued down her waist tracing the rounded curve of her hips and ass.

"Maybe that will help you with the sperm sample," she said playfully. "Unfortunately, we get terrible cell service here and don't share the wifi with patients, so you're stuck using the old magazines we have in that bathroom. Here's your cup."

With that, Dr. Bhumika turned and left the room. I went into the bathroom and saw a stack of Playboy and Hustler magazines.

"Great," I thought, and started thumbing through them. I found lots of silicone scars and big hair. With the pressure to perform and terrible porn, I was actually finding it difficult to get off. After a while, I closed my eyes and what I saw was Nurse Anu and her luscious tits.

anu-sithara-hot-semi-nude-bikini-cleavage-deep-navel-photo.jpg


I imagined her pulling her scrubs up her wasp-like waist and over her head, then kneeling in front of me as I stood. Now Nurse Anu was unclasping a frilly bra and her large breasts burst out bouncing. She buried my cock in her cleavage and pinched on her dark brown nipples as she began to stroke up and down.

35A716B6-D049-430D-8FFB-2FB60936C117.jpg


I saw her looking up at me with deep brown eyes and saying "It'll make me wet if you cover my face and tits with your hot cum."

full-nude-anu-sithara-boobs-cleavage-fucking-photos.jpg


That was all it took. Moments later, I ejaculated with an audible groan while picturing Nurse Anu making eye contact with me while she stuck out her tongue, happily catching the streams that didn't splatter onto her chin or nipples.
 
Back
Top