- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
#Kamalinee Mukherjee
I am an eighteen year-old, just. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. We get along well, going to cricket matches together etc. but every now and then his work will mean he's away for a few days, which causes him to feel guilty.
"Are you sure you'll be alright Jai?" he'd said looking very concerned.
"I'll be fine dad", I assured him.
"Son, I hate leaving you on your eighteenth birthday, but these meetings are crucial".
"Dad, I understand", I reassured.
"OK", he said still looking worried. "Now don't forget that Kamalini will be cleaning on Tuesday afternoon, so tidy up in advance, and also she'll be collecting the sheets for washing on Thursday afternoon, so put the dirty linen basket in the hallway before you go to school".
"Dad, don't worry about a thing", I said "and thanks again for the money you gave me last week to buy me something for my birthday".
Dad smiled, "it's the least I can do for my boy as I can't be here".
I waved Dad off at the door and immediately started thinking about Kamalini, for whom I had plans. Kamalini had been our cleaner for about a year. As a 18 year-old boy, Kamalini had never stopped being in my fantasies. Kamalini was a gorgeous 40-old woman. She could be described as black, but with her light honey complexion must have had family roots of mixed ethnicities. Her hair was black, luxuriant and shiny. Her eyes were big and brown. Her facial features were delicate apart from her lips which were thick, full and succulent. I had secretly watched her eating a banana once and nearly came in my pants as her lips wrapped around the fruit.
However, the most exciting thing about Kamalini was her body. She was tall, about five feet four inches. Although, I couldn't see her detailed curves under her saree, I knew she had work hard for years and beneath her saree there were hints of developed legs and muscular buttocks. I'd covertly watch her as she cleaned. As she dusted vigorously, her boobs would sway and in blouse, causing my imagination to go into overdrive.
With her gorgeous face she could have become a model. She could easily have become an adult model, but was probably worried about what her Methodist family would have thought. In the end, not having achieved much educationally, using her attractive features, she secured a steady job as a sales assistant at a cosmetics shop. All was well for ten years, but then she got greedy and started regularly stealing some of the products. Eventually she got caught, owned up, lost her job and, because it was her first offence, ended up on probation. Fortunately for her a fifty year-old white male ex-social worker who ran a cleaning agency gave her a job and married her. It seemed strange, as he was a small quiet man and you couldn't help but wonder how the sex side of the marriage worked. To cover the agency, Dad had to be told of her probation and agree to her working for him. Unknown to Dad, I overheard the agency manager explaining things to Dad and parked that knowledge for future reference.
Now I needed a plan in which to turn my fantasies of Kamalini into reality. When Dad had given me the money the previous Monday, I immediately started planning how I could use it. I considered offering it to Kamalini as payment for sex. However, I felt that this was bound to fail. Firstly, I knew that in her new-found job-security and cosy marriage she wouldn't want to rock the boat, and secondly I was pretty sure she didn't consider herself "That kind of girl". The thought then of a complaint to Dad, and who knows who else, was too horrible to contemplate. I therefore needed some kind of entrapment and I was hoping that she would find money irresistible.
The Tuesday morning, a week before Dad was due to leave, I placed the money on the floor slightly behind his desk. Dad wouldn't be able to see it, but I knew that Kamalini would be bound to come across it. Setting up my security cameras carefully to cover every angle, I set off to school in a state of excitement.
When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. There, still lying face up, was money. I picked it up with a huge disappointment. Later, out of curiosity, I studied the tapes of Kamalini cleaning the study. As I'd expected, she'd moved the chair by the desk out of the way to enable her to clean behind the desk. Surely this would mean she could not miss the money. Then she'd seen it. She stood there paralysed for a minute and looked around biting her lip, but then just put the chair back. She was obviously tempted, but was probably also thinking that one slip-up would next time mean jail for sure and probably divorce from her righteous husband.
Although it was a set-back, I decided that I would have one more try. The following Tuesday I had waved Dad off then put the money back exactly where it had been the previous week. When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. The money was gone. This time I raced to my room to study the tapes. Kamalini had moved the chair as she had done the previous week, but this time, seeing the money still undisturbed, thinking she was safe, she immediately grabbed the money and stuffed it into her Jocket. Yes, I'd got her.
On Thursday afternoon, when Kamalini came to collect the dirty linen, she was surprised to find me home early from school.
"Hello Jai", she said with a polite smile, "what brings you home early".
I tried to look agitated rather than confident and said, "I'm a bit worried Kamalini, I seem to have lost some money, you wouldn't have found any when you were cleaning would you?"
Kamalini seemed taken aback. I held my breath, praying she would not say she'd found it and was going to return it to Dad at her first opportunity. She hesitated for a moment, obviously weighing her options, then looked disdainfully at me and said "I haven't, and I hope you're not accusing me of anything are you?"
Game, set and match to me. I went silent for a moment and then said "please follow me". Puzzled, Kamalini followed me into the lounge to be confronted with a frame on the television showing her Jocketing the money. She stood horrified.
"I'm so disappointed Kamalini" I said "I was hoping you'd say you'd found it, then we could have forgotten all about it".
Kamalini suddenly looked stubborn. "I'll give it back to you, but you won't be able to do anything because I'll deny lying to you about it" she said triumphantly.
I am an eighteen year-old, just. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. We get along well, going to cricket matches together etc. but every now and then his work will mean he's away for a few days, which causes him to feel guilty.
"Are you sure you'll be alright Jai?" he'd said looking very concerned.
"I'll be fine dad", I assured him.
"Son, I hate leaving you on your eighteenth birthday, but these meetings are crucial".
"Dad, I understand", I reassured.
"OK", he said still looking worried. "Now don't forget that Kamalini will be cleaning on Tuesday afternoon, so tidy up in advance, and also she'll be collecting the sheets for washing on Thursday afternoon, so put the dirty linen basket in the hallway before you go to school".
"Dad, don't worry about a thing", I said "and thanks again for the money you gave me last week to buy me something for my birthday".
Dad smiled, "it's the least I can do for my boy as I can't be here".
I waved Dad off at the door and immediately started thinking about Kamalini, for whom I had plans. Kamalini had been our cleaner for about a year. As a 18 year-old boy, Kamalini had never stopped being in my fantasies. Kamalini was a gorgeous 40-old woman. She could be described as black, but with her light honey complexion must have had family roots of mixed ethnicities. Her hair was black, luxuriant and shiny. Her eyes were big and brown. Her facial features were delicate apart from her lips which were thick, full and succulent. I had secretly watched her eating a banana once and nearly came in my pants as her lips wrapped around the fruit.
However, the most exciting thing about Kamalini was her body. She was tall, about five feet four inches. Although, I couldn't see her detailed curves under her saree, I knew she had work hard for years and beneath her saree there were hints of developed legs and muscular buttocks. I'd covertly watch her as she cleaned. As she dusted vigorously, her boobs would sway and in blouse, causing my imagination to go into overdrive.
With her gorgeous face she could have become a model. She could easily have become an adult model, but was probably worried about what her Methodist family would have thought. In the end, not having achieved much educationally, using her attractive features, she secured a steady job as a sales assistant at a cosmetics shop. All was well for ten years, but then she got greedy and started regularly stealing some of the products. Eventually she got caught, owned up, lost her job and, because it was her first offence, ended up on probation. Fortunately for her a fifty year-old white male ex-social worker who ran a cleaning agency gave her a job and married her. It seemed strange, as he was a small quiet man and you couldn't help but wonder how the sex side of the marriage worked. To cover the agency, Dad had to be told of her probation and agree to her working for him. Unknown to Dad, I overheard the agency manager explaining things to Dad and parked that knowledge for future reference.
Now I needed a plan in which to turn my fantasies of Kamalini into reality. When Dad had given me the money the previous Monday, I immediately started planning how I could use it. I considered offering it to Kamalini as payment for sex. However, I felt that this was bound to fail. Firstly, I knew that in her new-found job-security and cosy marriage she wouldn't want to rock the boat, and secondly I was pretty sure she didn't consider herself "That kind of girl". The thought then of a complaint to Dad, and who knows who else, was too horrible to contemplate. I therefore needed some kind of entrapment and I was hoping that she would find money irresistible.
The Tuesday morning, a week before Dad was due to leave, I placed the money on the floor slightly behind his desk. Dad wouldn't be able to see it, but I knew that Kamalini would be bound to come across it. Setting up my security cameras carefully to cover every angle, I set off to school in a state of excitement.
When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. There, still lying face up, was money. I picked it up with a huge disappointment. Later, out of curiosity, I studied the tapes of Kamalini cleaning the study. As I'd expected, she'd moved the chair by the desk out of the way to enable her to clean behind the desk. Surely this would mean she could not miss the money. Then she'd seen it. She stood there paralysed for a minute and looked around biting her lip, but then just put the chair back. She was obviously tempted, but was probably also thinking that one slip-up would next time mean jail for sure and probably divorce from her righteous husband.
Although it was a set-back, I decided that I would have one more try. The following Tuesday I had waved Dad off then put the money back exactly where it had been the previous week. When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. The money was gone. This time I raced to my room to study the tapes. Kamalini had moved the chair as she had done the previous week, but this time, seeing the money still undisturbed, thinking she was safe, she immediately grabbed the money and stuffed it into her Jocket. Yes, I'd got her.
On Thursday afternoon, when Kamalini came to collect the dirty linen, she was surprised to find me home early from school.
"Hello Jai", she said with a polite smile, "what brings you home early".
I tried to look agitated rather than confident and said, "I'm a bit worried Kamalini, I seem to have lost some money, you wouldn't have found any when you were cleaning would you?"
Kamalini seemed taken aback. I held my breath, praying she would not say she'd found it and was going to return it to Dad at her first opportunity. She hesitated for a moment, obviously weighing her options, then looked disdainfully at me and said "I haven't, and I hope you're not accusing me of anything are you?"
Game, set and match to me. I went silent for a moment and then said "please follow me". Puzzled, Kamalini followed me into the lounge to be confronted with a frame on the television showing her Jocketing the money. She stood horrified.
"I'm so disappointed Kamalini" I said "I was hoping you'd say you'd found it, then we could have forgotten all about it".
Kamalini suddenly looked stubborn. "I'll give it back to you, but you won't be able to do anything because I'll deny lying to you about it" she said triumphantly.