Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 91 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

I closed the cup and left the bathroom, only to be staring right into the dark brown eyes I had just been imagining, but in the flesh. I immediately flushed.

She had a knowing look on her face. "Is that sample is for me? Thank you," was all that she said.

The anesthesiologist had arrived in the operating room. He told me to relax, I laid on the table, and he administered the shots and left. I was fully numbed in a few moments and Dr. Bhumika entered in full scrubs. She and Nurse Anu worked quickly and I didn't feel a thing.

After it was over, Dr. Bhumika came close to my face and said "Remember, keep all that cum inside you until we can check you again in three months."

bhoomika_chawla_cute_saree_wallpapers_05.jpg


I was a little surprised by her nonprofessional language, but as they wheeled me out to the waiting room I saw my wife and soon I was on my way home.

~~THREE MONTHS LATER~~

I was back at the urologist for my three-month follow-up. Frankly, my recovery had been easy, as the incision sites healed within a few days. The hardest part was going without masturbating that whole time--but somehow I had managed it. It helped to have a wife that had no problem ignoring me sexually.

Dr. Bhumika entered the office where I was waiting. I had forgotten how imposing a figure she was. Because she was not operating today, she was wearing a loose blouse over her voluptuous breasts. Her tight-fitting skirt accentuated the hourglass shape of her body that was supported by her incredibly firm ass and thighs. As she walked across the room, the blouse shifted and I caught a glimpse of a light pink areola peeking out from under a sheer bra.

Nude-X-ray-South-Movie-Actress-transparent-edit-Inssia-796.jpg


The instant bulge in my pants revealed to me just how urgently I needed to release the pressure in my loins.

"Let's get right to the part you've probably been waiting for!" Dr. Bhumika said with a smirk. "Here's your cup--same deal as before, just go into that room. And I again apologize for the ancient magazines."

I went into the room, which I was expecting to be a bathroom, but which was actually more akin to a frat house living room--cushy couches and a stack of titty mags. I sat down and started flipping through the pages.

This time, one of the magazines had a spread of women dressed up as doctors. "Perfect!" I thought and whipped out my member. However, this porn was still so bad that even in my deprived state I was only getting partially erect. I figured I would just close my eyes again and get this over with.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in stepped Dr. Bhumika. She saw the spread-eagle "doctor" picture in my hand and laughed.

"Listen, I know the magazines in here are awful, so I was just thinking that maybe I could offer my help with collecting that sperm sample."

"Really, it's ok, you don't have to..." I stammered.

Her eyes lit up behind her black-framed glasses with a new intensity as she slowly approached me. This tall, robust woman now stood looking down at me. She had let her long hair down and it was resting on the shelf of her ample chest. Her broad shoulders cast a shadow over me. "I insist," she purred.

Actress+Bhumika+Chawla+Hot+Sexy+Photoshoot+Photos+1.jpg


Her left hand traced a circle on the front of her blouse, quickly producing the outline of a hard nipple pressing into the shimmery fabric. Her right hand drifted down her thigh and disappeared into the hem of her skirt and I saw the muscles on her forearm flexing and releasing. I started to feel my heartbeat pulsing between my legs.

"Does your wife have tits as big as mine?" she asked.

"Please, don't say that," I protested. But I can't deny that Dr. Bhumika was built in a way I had only ever fantasized about. "Look, I can do this on my own."

"You know what," she said, removing her hand from her skirt. "I forgot I need to take the 'after' photo of the incision site before you go off."

"Oh, ok," I said, relieved that I could have a moment to figure out a way to keep my wedding vows intact.

Dr. Bhumika took out her cellphone and, instead of kneeling, kept her legs straight and tightly locked as she bent at the waist and leaned down toward my lap. Her ass, now above her head directly in my line of site strained the fabric of the skirt. I could also see right down her blouse. Her tits swung freely, fully exposed. Had I been imagining the bra before? Her skin was pale, and bright pink areolas with chewed bubblegum nipples swayed back and forth in front my eyes, hypnotizing me.

I realized I shouldn't be looking at her like this, but it was too late. My cock sprung fully to life and I was achingly erect in a split second. As it rose, it grazed her chin, leaving a gooey streak of precum just under her mouth.

"Ahhh," exhaled Dr. Bhumika, spreading the drop down her neck with a single outstretched finger. "Don't worry, it's perfectly natural...And so is this."

Bhumika-Chawla-Saree-Photos.jpg


Two things then happened in rapid succession: First, Dr. Bhumika leaned forward even further and engulfed the head of my hard member with her mouth and deep down her throat, leaving her cherry-red lips tangled in my pubic hair. Second, her phone made its electronic sound.

Dr. Bhumika bobbed up and down on me several times, caressing the underside of my cock with her tongue as she pressed me in and out of her throat. Stunned by the powerful sensation, it took several seconds before I had enough wherewithal to push her away.

4923199845_fc60a452d6.jpg


"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled. "That felt incredibly good, but I can't do this with you. I'm married!"

"Oh, I know." Dr. Bhumika replied. She typed something on the phone. "And wifey is going to get this picture texted to her if you don't follow the instructions I'm about to give you."
 
"What do you mean? You don't know my wife or her number" I spat out. "I'm not listening to you."

"You're on her insurance." was her blunt response.

"Shit."

"Look," she said, "what's the big deal? We're going to have some fun. Your dick looks like it's having a good time."

Admittedly, I was rock hard.

Dr. Bhumika unzipped her skirt, revealing that she wore nothing underneath. She had the quintessential "child-bearing hips" that had always driven me crazy. They drifted out from her waist in a wide curve, creating a heart-shaped frame for the curtains of her pussy lips, which were topped with a light, trimmed bush.

As I was still taking that sight in, she removed her blouse to complete the picture. Her enormous tits hung low and formed a deep cleavage. Her skin was light enough that I could slightly perceive the blue veins that irrigated her mounds.

Bhoomika-Chawla-Actress-Sex-Big-Boobs.jpg


She stood over me. "First things first--I'm dripping, so if you want to save your marriage, put your face between my legs and lap up that flowing juice."

To show she was serious, she turned her phone to me to show me the photo of her bright red lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. My face was clear in the background of the photo.

I looked on helplessly, as she gripped the back of my head and guided me into her abyss.

Dr. Bhumika's thighs wrapped around my face, covering my ears and rendering me near deaf. She had forced my mouth open by positioning it directly on her protruding clit. My tongue found itself gliding up and down between the lips of her pussy as she ground herself aggressively on me. Instinctively, I flicked my tongue up to tease her clit and then dipped it inside of her.

Naked-bhoomika-ass-hole-licked-nude-shaved-pussy-pic.jpg


Her taste was strong like her body and it intensified the straining in my groin. Her juice streamed into my mouth so quickly that I had to swallow it to prevent from drowning.

Through the muffled silence I could hear, or rather feel the doctor moaning rhythmically. Her legs tightened on my head and she started gyrating her pussy and clit over my face in a circular motion.

Abruptly, her thighs tensed and squeezed me so hard that I thought she would crush my skull from the force. A torrent of her lubricant gushed into my mouth and on my cheeks I could feel the vibrations of her climax rippling through the toned muscles of her quadriceps.

At last she released me, and I fell back coughing and choking.

bhumika-chawla-handjob-nude-images.jpg


"Are you satisfied now? Please delete that picture," I pleaded.

"Satisfied?" she jeered. "That was just the appetizer, I'm ready for the main course now." She pointed again to the phone that was now lying on top of the pile of her clothes. "And you're ready too, right?"

"Yes" I said, hopelessly.

"Yes, Doctor Bhumika!" she retorted.

"Yes, Doctor Bhumika!" I responded obediently.

"Stand up," she said. I did so and she moved to the couch. She again bent at the waist, fully displaying the massive curve of her ass to me. She spread her legs slightly to present her eager slit to me and slick droplets began to emerge from the crevice and patter onto the floor.

bhoomika+chawla+nude+bending.JPG


"Now, I want that big hard cock of yours to reach the deepest part of me," she cooed.

I hesitated.

"Right fucking now!" she demanded.

An image of my wife getting the text message popped into my head and it motivated me forward. I positioned my stone-stiff cock at her entrance, then pushed into her.

She was so wet that I glided in easily. In a split-second I was all the way inside her steaming love tunnel and could feel the tension as I pressed against her cervix. The sensation was so intense that a small spurt of my backlogged cum found its way out of my penis to mix with her fluids. "Thank god for the vasectomy!" I thought to myself.

bhumika-pussy-ki-hd-nangi-792836.jpg


"YES!" she hissed. "Now give it to me hard!"

I realized I had no choice, so I decided to make the best of the situation. I started thrusting my hips against the soft cushion of her ass. My hands gripped the fleshy sides of her waist and I used the leverage to repeatedly impale her on my cock.

"Talk to me!" she said.

"Fuck, Dr. Bhumika, you feel so good"

"You can do better than that!"
 
"Doctor, I can't get enough of your hot cunt!" I leaned forward and cupped each of her swinging tits in my hands. I lightly pinched each of her nipples as I continued pumping her from behind.

Black-cock-fucking-Bhumika-Chawla-shaved-pussy-without-condom-724x1024.jpg


"Is my pussy better than your wife's?" She had started pushing back on me, violently, with each thrust getting me closer to the edge.

"Yes, Doctor Bhumika!" I agreed. And it was sincere. The intensity on the moment was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Are you ready to spill your hot seed into my hungry pussy?"

"Yes, Doctor, I'm about to cum inside your pussy!"

"Good!" she said. "Make me a mommy!"

Playing along, I said "Oh yes, I'm going to knock up my doctor right now!"

"I know you will," she laughed. "I faked your vasectomy."

"Wha--" was all I could manage before she thrust back with more force than before and knocked me down to the floor. She now sat on me, squatting with her huge ass and powerful legs. She turned her body so I could see the profile of her tits and she had a huge smile on her face. Her eyes were on fire beneath her lenses. I tried to get up, but it was useless under her strength and size.

Bhumika2BChawla2B252822529.jpg


Dr. Bhumika wildly ground her pussy onto my member. "You're not fucking pulling out! It's time for you to give me that cum I asked you to save for me. Do it. Shoot your hot sticky load into me and make my belly swell and tits leak just like I've always wanted! Do it right...fucking...NOW!"

With those last words, she pressed her muscular ass down on me with all of her might, plunging me into the deepest place yet, and I could no longer resist. Three months of waiting boiled up from my loins.

Bhumika-Chawla-1.jpg


"I'm cumming inside you doctor!" I yelled and one, two, three strong pulses of sperm powered into her body.

"I can feel you throbbing, filling me up! Give me more!"

Shot four, shot five leapt from my cock sending a wave of pleasure and relief through my body. Six, seven, and then after a pause, one more oozing pulse was sent on its journey into my doctor's womb.

It was over. Dr. Bhumika stood up, cupping her hand over her pussy to keep the ejaculate inside.

Bhumika-Chawla-bf-cum-on-her-pussy-she-is-spreading-wide-naked-private-sex.jpg


I was enraged. "What do you mean you faked the vasectomy?!" I screamed.

"Look, I told you I wanted a kid before it was too late. With your potent sperm, I'm pretty sure I can finally fulfil my wish."

"But this is malpractice! Your nurse must have noticed--she'll support me and your career is over!"

"Did you forget about this picture already?" she said, holding up the phone. I then noticed that Dr. Bhumika had her other hand wrapped around my sopping wet cock. She was stroking it and I was still hard...three months is a long time.

preview.jpg


"Besides," she continued, "this whole thing was actually her idea."

"Nurse !" she signaled "You can come in now!"

The door opened and in walked the young nurse. She was completely naked except for a pair of white high heeled shoes. She walked over to us in a manner that kept her flat stomach motionless but swung her hips from side to side in an incredibly seductive manner.

Her tits were better than I had imagined. Nurse Anu's nipples pointed slightly up to the ceiling and were a darker brown than I had guessed and were starkly contrasted with her pale skin.
 
I looked down her body and saw black pubic hair trimmed into a single stripe leading to dark fleshy pussy lips.

anu-sithara-nude-boobs-photo-hot.jpg


"He's ready," Dr. Bhumika said. "There's plenty left for you."

Nurse Anu walked to me as I sat on the floor. She put one high-heeled foot on either side of my body then knelt down, straddling me. Dr. Bhumika took my cock and used the mix of her vaginal fluid and my cum to lubricate the opening of Nurse Anu's cunt. The young woman wiggled with anticipation.

The doctor put me in position and nodded to her busty assistant. Nurse Anu lowered herself and took just the head of my penis into her before she hesitated. I understood why: She was incredibly tight and I could feel the walls of her cunt pinching around my cock.

Anu-Sithara-round-fat-ass-fucking-on-top.jpg


"Don't worry, go slowly," said Dr. Bhumika.

Using a gentle up and down motion, Nurse Anu worked my slick member inch by inch into her untrained pussy. She felt like a vice around me.

"Oh God!" she gasped when she had taken about half of me and she stopped moving. Her face flushed, she closed her eyes, and appeared to be deeply concentrating.Then, with a determined and consistent motion, she slowly sat the rest of the way down.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-10-of-42.jpg


"Now take what's yours!" Dr. Bhumika encouraged. She moved her hand to my balls and started massaging them with a technique worthy of her expertise at handling testicles.

Nurse Anu started to slide up and down my shaft. Slowly at first, but increasing the pace and force as she accommodated to my size.

"Talk to her!" Dr. Bhumika insisted, flashing her phone in my face.

"Nurse, you are so fucking tight. Fuck me harder! I'm here to give you what you need!"

Anusithara-Nude-ass-anal-xxx-cowgirl-sex-position.jpg


Nurse Anu's perky tits were bouncing up and down as she fucked me and I reached up to feel them. They were soft and heavy in my hands. She leaned down and I took one of those magnificent chocolate teats into my mouth, suckling it like a baby.

"I can feel he's close" said Dr. Bhumika.

She was right. Her fingers had primed me for another eruption. I wasn't holding back anymore.

Nurse Anu finally spoke up. "Shoot your baby batter into me! I need it, I crave it! I want your strong swimmers filling my cunt! Impregnate me, and I'll let you drink the leche right from my filled tits!"

674_1000939e9209a5af217b.jpg


I didn't stand a chance. Dr. Bhumika released my balls and it opened the floodgates.

"Fuck here it comes!"

The first blast of my semen inundated her cervix and a powerful orgasm shook through Nurse Anu's body. As she came, the walls of her cunt clamped down on me and started to pulsate, milking me. I released a second strong stream into her. Her pussy was pulling the remaining cum out of me and I reached a new level of ecstasy as jet after jet poured into her.

And then it was over. Nurse Anu stood up and a drop of cum started to fall out of her. Dr. Bhumika caught it on her finger and tucked it back up between the meaty lips of Nurse Anu's pussy.

Naked-Malayalam-heroine-Anu-sithara-Nude-pussy-sex-xxx-latest-2020-fake.jpg


"You are crazy!" I said to Dr. Bhumika, as I laid there relieved of the pressure in my balls, but now burdened by thoughts of my wife. "I'm not taking care of your baby!"
 
"Don't worry about that," said Dr. Bhumika. "I'm married and you already gave me what I need."

"Of course," she continued, "Nurse Anu is single, and she's looking for someone to start a family with. She likes to fuck twice a day and wants to have as many children as she can manage to produce."

I noticed Nurse Anu hungrily looking at me. The fingers of her left hand idly teased one of her hard, brown nipples while the other massaged her clit with my leaking deposit.

"Now look," I protested, "I'm married too!"

Anu-sithara-nude-boobs-and-nude-pussy-xxx.md.jpg


"Are you sure? I think you'll have the time for Nurse Anu" said Dr. Bhumika, and she winked as she pressed send on her phone.

bhumika-chawla-handjob-nude-images.jpg


THE-END
 
#Sonali Bendre

article-20211029616492360563000.jpg


Roy is my best friend. Well I say 'best friend' but I suppose he is just my oldest friend. We'd been friends since the age of eight, when he moved with his family ten years previously to the house next door. Since that time we'd grown up together, enjoying getting into trouble as kids, to where we were now as two eighteen-year olds discussing girls and sex. I guess he was my best friend, but at times he irritated me and acted selfishly. He had a sneer on his face now.

Roy was referring to his girlfriend, Anushka Sen, who had been my girlfriend up to three weeks previously. Although not handsome, both Roy and I were better looking than average and we both had been successful with the girls in our short dating careers. Anushka Sen was the best looking girl in our school and I had been delighted when we had started dating. We had got into the open mouth kissing almost immediately, but it had been a month before she let me feel her tits.

scraped-img-1784322694085.jpg

After that she hadn't let me go any further, despite my best endeavors to slip my hand inside her panties. Consequently I became a bit bored and decided that I should try to advance my sexual experience with other girls. We parted friends, as she seemed to have become a bit bored as well. As soon as we'd split, Roy stepped in and asked her out.

I'd guessed that Roy wouldn't have to wait so long to feel Anushka Sen's tits as I had. Once girls have gone so far with one boyfriend, they seem to accept that degree of physical intimacy as the starting position with the next. But I didn't believe he would succeed to the extent that he'd get into her panties, let alone get a blowjob. However, I knew that Roy was pushier than I was.

anushka-sen-nude-sucking-xxx-fakes-800x1000.jpg


At times he seemed reckless. Not so many weeks before he had been trying to see my mom naked in her bedroom. He knew that she went to the gym just after lunch and that she would be showering and changing about three o'clock in the afternoon. So he'd skipped class that afternoon and hid in his bedroom with a telescope. I gathered that mom was about to remove her towel after coming out of the shower, when she must have spotted some movement in Roy's bedroom window that aroused her suspicion and quickly drew her curtains across. She never said anything to anyone so she could not have been certain. Roy was irritatingly smug about it afterwards. He said that if you don't try you will never succeed.

Roy knew that I was as infatuated with my mom as he was. Mom was gorgeous, the blonde beauty of the neighbourhood. At 46 she was ten years younger than Roy's mom. Mom had always had big tits, but since she had been going to the gym she had really become a schoolboy's jacking off fantasy. Her body had tightened up so that her waist was slim and her ass round and firm. She had shaped her body to the hourglass figure that men fantasized about.

Sonali-Bendre-Latest-Photos-Doing-Yoga-2.jpg


Mom had started going to the gym six months previously. This was just after dad's operation. Before he had gone into hospital, they had just told me that dad was going in for a minor op. However, when he came home, mom and dad were ecstatic. I listened in to their conversation outside the door as they sat holding hands in the lounge. I gathered that dad's condition had been critical but that the operation had been a complete success. The only drawback was that he would be unable to have sex for twelve months while his body was healing, but as his life had been saved, this must have seemed like a very minor issue to them. However, I did wonder if mom missed having sex. Before dad's operation, it seemed to be every night that I could hear moaning sounds coming from their bedroom. They even disappeared up to their room some afternoons at weekends. I wondered now if mom's determined daily gym exercise was to help her use her sexual energy up.

After the trauma of that day when dad came home from hospital, mom and dad seemed very touchy feely, always cuddling although I suppose not going any further. Dad had only rested a couple of weeks off work. He was in a very successful partnership in a business with Roy's dad. The business was flourishing to such an extent that Roy's dad was moving to set up an offshoot in a town two hundred miles away. I knew I wasn't really going to miss Roy and, if what Roy said about Anushka Sen was correct, I couldn't wait to start going out with her again.

It was planned that Roy and his family were moving on a Tuesday with his dad announcing that he and his wife were throwing a going-away party on the Saturday before. It was two days before the party, on the Thursday when Roy was boasting to me about his success with Anushka Sen,. Roy repeated his claim, "Ram, I'm telling you I'm licking her pussy and she's sucking my cock!"

(MyPornSnap.top)_all-actress-xxx-inssia-anushka-sen-nude-shemale-pic-md.jpg


"How did you manage to get her to that point?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well," said Roy, "you know she let you feel her tits, well as I knew she was comfortable with that I persuaded her to pull her T-shirt over her head. As her arms became entangled, I pushed my hand under her skirt and slipped my fingers in her panties."

I gasped, "She let you do that?"

Roy shrugged, "Well not quite, she was screaming some words I couldn't quite make out. Then of course, by the time she'd been able to free her arms, I'd got her pussy so wet, she was desperate to cum and begged me to continue. When we got together after that she was a real slut. After all, if you've reached third base, girls don't go back to second base. Pretty soon we were licking and sucking each other. I think I've become pretty good at pussy licking."

(MyPornSnap.top)_anuska-sen-nude-images-3.jpg


I'd got a boner just from listening to him, but I was still doubtful.

"Look," he said seeing I was still disbelieving, "I've agreed to go to see a boring movie with her this evening, but only on the agreement she blows me behind the bike sheds before we go. You can hide and watch us if you want."
 
I wasn't going to turn down that invitation so at the end of the afternoon I was waiting hidden in the bushes near the bike sheds. Pretty soon Roy appeared pulling Anushka Sen by the hand. As they stopped near where Roy knew I would be, he pushed her to her knees and unzipped himself. Anushka Sen looked around nervously to check there was no one about before she slipped her hand in his shorts and pulled out his boner. As she started quickly sucking it, obviously trying to get it over with quickly before someone appeared, Roy looked over in the direction where he knew I would be hiding. He had an arrogant smile on his face.

I didn't care how smug and triumphant Roy was, I was too busy being the most sexually excited I had ever been. I had my cock out in my hand and I was stroking it in time to the movements of Anushka Sen's head. I had not realized that voyeurism was so pleasurable. I was transfixed, unable to tear myself away from what I was watching. As Roy approached his climax saying, "Yea, yea, that's it I'm cumming!" so was I.

Naked-Anushka-Sen-Sex-Actor-7.jpg


As Roy zipped himself up and walked away I was still feeling the effects of my great orgasm.

The next time I saw Roy was on the Saturday evening of the party. Dad and I were waiting for mom in our lounge as mom walked down the stairs. She looked ravishing. Her dress was clinging to her, showing her hourglass figure. She was not displaying any cleavage which I was happy about. I didn't like the way other men looked at mom and actually Roy was one of the worst. I could feel mom stiffen sometimes when Roy seemed to be leering at her. She never said anything but I could tell that she detested him.

"Let's have a drink before we make our entrance," said dad, pouring him and mom generous martinis, mine was rather smaller.

Of course, after the first drink they had a second and mom in particular seemed a bit tipsy as we made our way round to Roy's house. Dad looked a bit concerned at mom and said, "Maybe we should slow down, perhaps have the non-alcoholic punch."

Sonali-Bendre.jpg


So mom and dad were both careful as we were greeted at the door by Roy's dad thrusting a glass of champagne in each of their hands. Dad continued to hold the champagne glass but I could see that he was not drinking it. Mom was even more determined, putting down her champagne glass and helping herself to a generous tumbler of non-alcoholic punch. She must have been thirsty as she was soon filling up a tumbler with a second lot of liquid.

The party seemed to be getting going with some people dancing and others in groups talking when someone shouted and I could see mom was being helped into a chair. When I reached her, her eyes were virtually closed and she was unable to sit up straight. It soon became clear that what mom thought was the alcohol-free punch was in fact the strongest of the various bowls of punch placed on tables around the house. My thoughts immediately fell on Roy, suspecting he had switched the labels, but he was at least acting as concerned as everybody else.

As mom did not look well, dad said that he would take her home so that she could lie down and perhaps return to the party later, although I think we all knew that would be unlikely. So, nodding to me to help him, dad and I each took one of mom's arms over our shoulders and carried her back next door. Getting her up the stairs was a struggle, but eventually dad and I got mom's shoes off and laid her out on the bed. She was unconscious.

hqdefault.jpg


Dad looked at her concernedly and said, "We'd better get her dress off so that she's not too constrained."

So dad rolled her over and unzipped her dress at the back and we carefully peeled the dress off her. As she lay there, I thought that mom was one of the most beautiful and erotic visions I had ever seen. She had only bra, panties and thigh-high stockings on and my mouth was dry as she lay on the bed. I was thinking thoughts a boy shouldn't have about his mother and I hoped that dad hadn't noticed the boner in my pants.

Dad was still looking concerned at mom and eventually said, "We need to remove her bra so that her breathing isn't restricted."

I was getting very excited until dad nodded his head to the door to indicate that I needed to leave the room. Hoping dad hadn't noticed the disappointment on my face, I left the room but deliberately didn't close the door completely, knowing it would drift back open about a foot, allowing me to see what was going on in the mirrors on the bedroom walls. There were mirrors all round the bedroom so from just outside the door I would be able to see all around the room. Unfortunately dad knew it would drift open as well and, as it started to slowly float apart, shut the door firmly.

Coming out of the room he decided that he ought to make mom a coffee but, as he started to put the percolator on, changed his mind saying that it was unlikely she would awaken for some time.

When we arrived back the party was in full swing. Dad immediately got pulled in by Roy's dad into a conversation with a prospective client and I sat in a chair in the dining room. I was in the corner having a quiet beer, virtually completely hidden by a curtain. Other people in the room seemed not to notice me as my attention was caught by two neighbors sitting next to each other at the table. It was the brunette wife in the house two houses down the street next to the husband of another neighbor three doors up the street. To anybody else in the room they seemed to be chatting with each other fairly formally, but I could see that under the table she had her left hand round his exposed cock and he had his right hand between her legs.

She was just moving her fingers lightly up and down his mushroom head, ensuring that there was no tell-tale movement of her arm. His hand seemed not to be moving at all between her legs, but I guessed his fingers were slyly stroking her pussy. Her face was going a bit red as she fought to keep her composure.

I froze with excitement in my hidden position. The same traumatic sensation gripped my body as when I'd been watching Roy and Anushka Sen. My hand slipped down and began squeezing my boner in my pants. Just then I heard dad's voice, "Dammit, I think I left the percolator on. I'd better nip back and check."

I then heard Roy's dad's voice saying, "No , this conversation with Jim is vitally important to our business, send Ram."

I didn't move from my place of concealment. There was no way I could stop watching the couple with their hands under the table. I could sense dad looking around for me to no avail.

Suddenly Roy's dad spoke again. "I know, Roy will go and have a look. Give him your keys."

I felt relief as I heard Roy agree, "Sure, I'll go."

Dad sounded very grateful as he sighed, "Thanks a lot Roy."

With that problem solved I sat back to continue to enjoy the sex show, but after about ten minutes, to my disappointment, the couple were interrupted by the brunette's husband. The culprits both withdrew their hands as their conversation became three way, but the man didn't attempt to zip himself up until after the wife and husband had disappeared into another room. I looked around for Roy to tell him what I'd seen, but couldn't find him.

tumblr_mc6fnuXi191rwo9eso1_500.gif


It was only after a while I remembered about Roy going back to our house to check on the percolator. Thinking it strange he hadn't returned I decided to return home. Noting that dad was now in an even deeper conversation over business deals, I sauntered out back to our house. The front door was locked, but I had my key to let myself in. Inside the kitchen the percolator had been turned off but there was no sign of Roy. Suddenly I thought of mom upstairs and persuaded myself that I should check that she was OK. Of course I was very aware that I would be seeing mom without a bra and I found that climbing the stairs was difficult with my boner impeding my progress.

I arrived at the top of the stairs and could hear a noise like somebody slurping. Puzzled, I turned towards my parent's bedroom and saw that the door had drifted open. I wondered how that could be, thinking of how dad had so firmly shut the door as he left the room, but then I saw them in the mirror.

Roy was on top of mom. He had stripped off his clothes and was naked. He was squeezing one of her breasts with one hand as he used the other hand to push the nipple and areola of her other breast into his mouth. Both breasts were wet from his saliva and I guessed that he'd been enjoying himself for quite a few minutes. As he lifted his head away, I could see that mom's nipples were pink and swollen from his slurping. Mom's face was red and she was breathing harder but was still clearly unconscious.

(MyPornSnap.top)_manisha-koirala-boob-press.jpg


I knew immediately what I should do. I should charge into the room and drag Roy away, but I was frozen in position; my feet glued to the spot. My hands, instead of punching Roy in the face were unzipping my pants and getting out my boner which was throbbing like never before. Suddenly I saw Roy reach down and start to tug mom's panties down her legs. As her pubic hair came into view I noticed that, although neatly trimmed, it had the same blonde lustre as the tresses on her head.
 
The panties were now on the floor as Roy carefully pushed mom's legs apart exposing her sex. I was shouting at myself to do something, but my limbs refused to move. Even from my distance I could see mom's clitoris poking out between her labia lips. It was my first view of a woman's private parts that were not on a computer screen or in a magazine. My breathing was becoming harder as I saw Roy lean forward and gently lick mom's clitoris and then I distinctly heard mom moan. So did Roy. He pulled a little back away from her grinning and as he did so I could see that mom's clitoris was slightly puffed up.

sonali.jpg


Roy leaned forward again, pushing his face into her sex and this time began an unhurried continuous licking and sucking. I felt jealous that he seemed to know exactly what to do. Although mom was not fully conscious she was now moaning loudly and I could see unbelievably that she seemed to be slightly pushing her pelvis up at his face. Roy reached his hands above him and squeezed a breast in each hand as he continued to lather her sex organs with his tongue. Mom's moans were getting louder and louder.

It was at this point that Roy lifted himself up and, gripping mom's thighs, pulled her lower down to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Mom's eyes were beginning to flicker and, although Roy could tell she was gaining consciousness, he was determined to carry on. I ashamedly was aware that I was silently urging him to continue.

Roy placed the meaty head of his boner at mom's entrance and it was at that point that mom's eyes opened wide to see Roy. Her mouth opened to give an astonished scream but the sound quickly changed to a loud sexual moan as Roy stabbed his cock deep inside her. Mom was wide awake now and although she pawed at his chest with her hands as if attempting to push him off, she couldn't help her pelvis thrusting back at him.

preview.jpg


Roy had done his oral work so well that mom was close to a climax even before he started fucking her. Mom now knew exactly where she was. She understood that the schoolboy next door whom she detested intensely was now fucking her but instead of trying to throw him off, her body was now reacting to having a cock inside her for the first time in months.

She lowered her hands, which had been pawing ineffectively at Roy's chest, to her sides and gripped the sheet fiercely with both sets of fingers. Roy laughed gleefully as he noted her giving up her struggle to stop him. He was fucking her forcefully, pulling back then thrusting forward. He had got into the strong rhythm that I had always imagined would be the way I would fuck my first woman.

I wondered how the sensation would feel to him, but was soon enlightened by Roy's running commentary.

32c90a8bd7e9815fa.jpg


"Oh you slutty mommy! You're so wet but also so tight!"

Mom groaned in agonised shame. I knew that the reason for her tightness was that dad's cock had not been penetrating and stretching her for the last six months and for the same reason her body was desperate for sex.

At least she was not staring at Roy now. Her eyes had become half closed and unfocussed as her sexual fervour dominated her mind and body. Roy did not want to rush things. He steadied his rhythm and began running his hands up and down her nylon clad legs, lingering and exploring above her stocking tops, pinching her pink thighs. Mom continued thrusting back with her pelvis, trying to suck into her vagina as much of Roy's hot hard boner as possible.

She continued to moan in ecstasy and shame with each of Roy's stabs until Roy silenced her by thrusting his tongue into her open mouth. I knew she would find it impossible to stop her mouth enjoying wrestling with his teenage tongue and it was Roy who broke away in the end, to get his breath.

Roy seemed to be working out how he could make fucking her last for as long as possible, when mom took control. She instinctively stretched her arms back and grabbed the bedrail. Then, with her hands gripping the rail to give her leverage, she wrapped her legs around Roy's ass and started ferociously pulling Roy inside her. As she did so Roy automatically pulled back allowing her to drag him into her again and again, pulling his boner firmly up her vaginal sheath.

Sonali-Bendre-chudai-xxx-2.jpg


Roy was also groaning now in time to their fuck rhythm and grabbed and squeezed mom's tits. That seemed to do it for the two of them as mom dragged Roy into her for one last time and they both shuddered as their orgasms struck. Roy moaned with each firing of his pulsing shots of cum. Mom, I sensed, was moaning in time to her vaginal contractions sucking Roy's cum deep inside her. I was firing shot after shot into a wad of tissues in my hand.

I don't know precisely what happened after that as I walked speedily to my room and hid behind the door. Shortly afterwards I heard Roy head quickly down the stairs, letting himself out of the backdoor. Then I heard mom going into her bathroom and turning on the shower.

I didn't have long to think about things as I suddenly heard dad ringing the front doorbell to be let in. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Dad's expression was of concern. He was obviously feeling guilty about not coming back earlier to see mom and he walked fairly quickly up the stairs. Mom was just coming out of the shower as he got to their room. I heard him ask her if she was feeling better and her responding quietly that she was feeling fine.

[mg]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/5e/ee/0e5eeed2ec604963efe6cff839635196.jpg[/img]

I then realized that she intended to say nothing. After all, what could she say? She could hardly say that Roy took advantage of her but then she could not help fucking him back.

I went to bed that night still in shock from what I'd seen. Mom had clearly hated giving in to Roy's ravishment but was unable to prevent her body responding. The thought of what had happened horrified me, but at the same time sexually excited me. I lay in bed jacking off feverishly as I relived Roy's violation of mom in my mind.
 
The next day, Sunday, mom was quiet but dad put this down to her inebriation of the previous evening. When dad drove off in the car on an errand, mom watched him leave out of the kitchen window and waved to him as she always did, but her action looked robotic. I didn't see Roy all day, which was OK by me as I didn't know how I'd react to seeing him.

On the Monday morning, dad was just leaving for work when he realised that Roy still had his front door keys, so shouting up the stairs he asked me to get them back from Roy when I saw him at school.

When I met Roy he acted as if nothing had happened that Saturday night. He said that he'd left dad's front door keys at home so would drop them round that evening. I didn't press him. He seemed as eager not to talk to me as I was not to talk to him. I knew he would be leaving the neighborhood with his mom and dad the next day. Seeing the back of him could not be too soon for me.

I found it difficult to concentrate in class but suddenly became aware during the afternoon that Roy was not at his desk. I knew immediately that he must have gone home to have another go at mom, knowing her gym routine for the afternoon, showering just before three o'clock.

I dashed out of school and raced home. I was thinking rapidly as I ran. There was a world of difference between the cowardly act of taking advantage of an unconscious woman and attempting to take advantage of her when she was fully awake. I was breathing heavily from running as I finally opened the front door to hear a scream from upstairs. I ran up the stairs prepared to defend my mom.

When I reached mom's bedroom I could see in the mirror that Roy had clearly stealthily let himself in through the front door but had then surprised mom as she came out of the bathroom. I was about to charge into the room when, as before, I found myself frozen looking at the two of them wrestling together. Mom must have just been wearing a bathrobe as she came out of the shower. With his left arm round her waist pulling her towards him, Roy was mauling her left breast through her robe with his right hand. His face was buried in the side of her neck and he was licking her neck and her ear.

Mom was screaming as she struggled to shake him off but Roy was like a leech attached to her. Mom's right hand was gripping the back of Roy's hair, trying to pull him off her neck, while her left hand was trying to pull Roy's hand off her breast, but Roy was determined.

Sonali-Bendre-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-6431.md.jpg


Roy sensed that she was weakening and brought both his hands to the front, gripping her bathrobe and ripping it back off her shoulders.

As her big breasts wobbled in front of him he sneered, "Come on you mommy slut, you know you want it!"

Mom screamed even more loudly at his words and the cruel exposure of both her breasts. I could see that his mauling and squeezing had made her left nipple enlarged. Roy's eyes lit up as he put his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. He pushed his head down and began gobbling her nipples, moving quickly from one side to the other and back again. Mom seemed too shocked to do anything. Her expression was a mixture of horror and fear as her arms waved aimlessly in the air. Then gradually her hands came together on the back of Roy's head and she slowly clasped him to her breasts. However, even as she committed this act of encouragement she was sobbing loudly, "Please stop! Please stop!"

Sonali-Bendre-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-6450.jpg


There was no way now that Roy was stopping. As he sucked on her tasty teats, he slid his hand down between her legs.

Pushing his finger between her labia lips mom screamed, "Oh God no!"

Mom's cries were a mixture of screams and sobs as Roy continued to suck her nipples and work his finger between her pussy lips. I was excited but also amazed at how mom seemed unable to stop her body responding to Roy. I knew she had gone six months without sex, but even though mom had been fucked by Roy only two days before on Saturday she was clearly a woman who still needed sex. I began to realise that she was a woman with a strong sexual appetite who probably needed sex every day. Roy was just the lucky boy who was getting the benefit of her desperate body that had been deprived of sex for so long.

Mom gave a sudden louder sob as I saw her involuntarily part her legs a little and Roy took advantage, chuckling as he used all his fingers to doggedly rub her sex organs. "You love it, don't you, you slut!" he sneered.

Sonali-Bendre-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-036.jpg


Mom had clearly lost all control of the situation as Roy pushed her back on the bed, undoing his pants and ripping off his T-shirt. As she floundered on the bed, he quickly returned the fingers of his right hand to between her legs and with his left, pulled her head to the side. As he put his cock to her lips I thought that there was no way that she would take it voluntarily into her mouth, but as he held it there gently brushing her lips, with a loud moan mom opened her mouth and greedily sucked on it. It was as if she was a cocaine addict and the mushroom head of his boner was covered with the white powder.

Mom was sucking it avidly, licking searchingly round the contours of his helmet and pushing the end of her tongue into his red eye. This was undoubtedly an incredibly better blowjob than I'd seen Anushka Sen give Roy.

Roy was groaning and gasping, "Oh you love sucking cock, you filthy slut!"

preview.jpg


Mom rhythmically slid her lips backwards and forwards over his mushroom head. Roy was fucking mom's mouth but mom was doing all the work. As she fervently sucked him, Roy was rewarding her with his fingers massaging her clitoris and slipping a finger inside.

I could tell by Roy's panting that he was not going to last much longer as suddenly, with a shout of "Oh Yes!" he grabbed her head to hold it still as he shot his cum into her mouth.

He'd continued to keep massaging mom's pussy and I could see that after only a minute his boner was already ready to continue. He moved between her legs and pushed his hips forward.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nangi-actress-sexy-ranjana-mishra-01.jpg


Mom screamed, "Oh NOoooo!" as he began thrusting into her, back in the same fucking position as he had been on the Saturday night. It must have seemed to mom like a nightmare that was repeating itself. Like on the Saturday, she couldn't help her pelvis responding to his thrusts and was soon pushing back at him. I thought that it would end the same way as the Saturday until Roy suddenly rolled them both over so that mom was sitting on top of him, straddling him.
 
Roy was always pushing things and I wondered if this time he had gone too far. However, as mom began to pump her hips, searching for her orgasm, I knew that yet again he had calculated correctly.

He grabbed her butt to encourage her movements and laughed, "Oh I love your big fucking ass!"

Mom just sobbed bitterly, "You bastard!"

By leaning sideways slightly I could see the back view of them in one of the mirrors. Roy's hands were gripping mom's ass, digging his fingers into the flesh, feeling her gluteal muscles working as she slid her pelvis backwards and forwards, sliding the whole length of his boner in and out of her vaginal sheath.

43b73d321abfc39d6.jpg


Roy moved his hands round and grasped her tits sneering, "Oh and I really love your big fucking juggs!"

Mom's loud sob conveyed her mortification as she arched her back, thrusting her big breasts forward into his hands, her action begging him to squeeze them harder, as she rode him even faster.

As mom was approaching her climax, she leant forward grasping the bedrail with both hands to give her leverage to saw herself up and down Roy's hot teenage pole. As she did so, Roy grabbed a nipple with his mouth and sucked eagerly.

As mom crashed down on him again and again she was screaming in time with her movements, "BASTARD! BASTARD! BASTARD!" Until finally with her loudest scream she climaxed, shuddering in her orgasm. I wasn't sure if Roy had climaxed at the same time but as she rolled off him I realized that he still had his erection.

25500984d6284419b.jpg


In fact Roy was still eager to continue and started pushing mom round so that she was facing the bedrail. Mom had already given up any hope of controlling the situation and was meekly waiting for Roy's next move, which, as I could see Roy reach for some lubrication, was likely to involve her ass. However, they both froze as we all heard the sound of dad's car stopping on the gravel outside.

I ducked into my bedroom and could hear Roy running down the stairs to let himself out of the backdoor. As the backdoor slammed shut I waited a few seconds then called up to mom.

"Hi mom, I've just got in. I can hear dad's home from work so I'll just let him in the front door."

After I let dad in, mom eventually came down the stairs in her bathrobe, saying she'd just had a shower. I let mom and dad carry on talking to each other as I went back into my room to think about things.

Mom was clearly a woman who needed sex regularly and frequently. I knew that Roy was not going to be a danger anymore as he was moving the following day, but he could easily suggest to some of our other friends that they should try their luck.

Without sex with dad, mom was always going to be horny and vulnerable to a male taking advantage. It was then that I realized that I would have to take action to defend her. There was only one way to prevent mom being taken advantage of by some other male and that, I thought excitedly, would be if I satisfied her sexually myself. She wouldn't like the thought of committing incest with me, but I knew I would have to be insistent in order to protect her from males outside the family.

Sonali-Bendre-Wiki-600x800.jpg


Thankfully for everybody concerned, Roy left in the car with his mom and dad on the following day and I never saw him again.

I was wondering how I should take things forward when I was coming home early from school on Wednesday two days later. As I approached the house, I could hear two of my school friends talking loudly.

"Come on, you know you want it!"

Rounding the corner I could see that the two boys had cornered my mom and that one of them had unzipped himself, his boner sticking out of his pants. Mom was staring aghast, not apparently able to take her eyes off his erection. She looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights. Just momentarily I hesitated, my boner rock hard from the voyeuristic pleasure of the scene. Then I acted. Although both boys were bigger than me, picking up a metal pole that was on the ground, I swung it into their backs.

There was crunch sound as they both fell forward. I wondered if I had broken any bones, but they seemed to be able to stand up, if a little unsteadily. As they started to run off I shouted after them, "I'll get dad's gun and shoot you, or anyone else I catch, if I see you near my mom again."

I didn't know if they believed me. Dad didn't own a gun, but my aggressive shouting impressed even me.

As the boys had run off, mom had quickly let herself in the door. Throwing down the pole, which I found I was still gripping, I followed her inside.

She collapsed in a chair with her head in her hands.

I was silent for a few seconds before I said, in a matter of fact voice, "I know about Roy."

She looked up quickly at me with wide eyes and said breathlessly, "How did you find -,"

Realising she was making an admission; she stopped her question and said more calmly, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I smiled at her error and, ignoring her denial, simply said, "Roy told me all about it."

I wasn't going to tell her that I'd seen everything, but had just watched without intervening.

Mom held her head a little higher and said bitterly, "Whatever he told you, he was lying."

I kept my voice calm. "Clearly, it was not only me he told. The two boys who had cornered you are evidence of that."

I carried on, "Of course, the boys whom Roy has told can't be certain that Roy wasn't making it up. The problem is that you are so sex starved that your reaction is likely to confirm the story and lead you into trouble. Fortunately I have a solution."

Mom looked up with a feint look of hope on her lovely face. "Firstly," I said, "we can hope that my threats of violence are enough to deter other boys chancing their arm. The other is that we have to make sure you are less susceptible to being approached and the way we'll do that is that I will keep you sexually satisfied."

"Whaat!" mom shouted.

"We'll start now," I said, unzipping myself. "We've got half an hour before dad gets home."

Mom stared aghast at my hard cock which I was holding inches from her face. "I can't!" she gasped.

"You can and you will," I said firmly pushing my helmet against her lips.

Mom sobbed as she opened her mouth and wrapped her luscious lips round my helmet. I groaned as, getting the taste of my cock, she became excited and began to lick my bulbous head feverishly.

I tried to say to her that it was for her own good, but my sentence turned into a loud groan as I experienced the pleasure of my first blowjob. Having now started, mom began to show me how she could really pleasure a man. The pressure of her lips around my glans was fantastic. The way she poked the tip of her tongue into my red eye and the way she licked round the rim of my mushroom head had me sobbing with pleasure. When she started lashing her tongue on the tender underside of my helmet I almost collapsed in my bliss. Then she took it a step further and started pushing my cock down her throat. She swallowed hard again and again so that her throat muscles were rubbing the tender glans of my throbbing cock.

Sonali-Hand-Job1.gif


Sonali-Bendre-cum-on-her-boobs-naked-after-sex.jpg


Then we heard dad's car arriving in the drive, but she didn't stop, but commenced a quicker action. Moving her head backwards and forwards she was making me throat fuck her. As we heard dad's car door close, my cum erupted in torrents into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed hard, not wanting to allow any to drip on the floor. We broke away from each other just as dad opened the front door. I swung away from him so that he could not see me doing up my pants.

"Are you OK honey?" dad was looking in concern at mom who was very red in the face.

"I'm fine darling," mom reassured him. "I've just been cooking over a hot stove and have got a bit too warm."

Dad smiled and nodded at her explanation and then walked upstairs to change.

Mom glared at me. "Don't you ever try anything like that with me again."

I just grinned at her and walked off to my room, thinking to myself that I'd got her just where I wanted her. She was clearly desperate for cock, but refusing to admit it to herself. Well I intended to force her into that admission and to take full advantage of it. In that blowjob, I'd now had it confirmed that she was incapable of not being taken advantage of. All I had to do now was to ensure that I was the only lucky recipient of her lustful needs.

The next day was Thursday, my last day at school. I would be going to a local college in the autumn, but until then I had three months to holiday and do what I wanted. The day after, on the Friday, dad had a hospital appointment booked. As his appointments tended to last all day with him coming home late, I would have mom to myself for the day and I intended to enjoy every minute of it. However, I could not wait for the next day. I was going to lay down the rules today.

I kept an eye on my class mates but none of them seemed to make a move to leave the class at any point. I noticed that many of them were eyeing me warily and I took that as a sign that my warning of gun violence must have been noted.

Just before three o'clock I left the class and made my way home. Letting myself quietly in the front door, I crept up the stairs and heard mom humming. She must have just got out of the shower. As I opened her bedroom door mom screamed.

It must have seemed to her like deja vue, but instead of Roy, it was her son who was gazing at her hungrily. Mom automatically tightened her towel around her as I approached her.

"Get out now!" she screamed at me, but I would not be denied. I ripped the towel away from her, exposing her voluptuous body. Her breasts shook as she turned round, trying to get away from me, but I grabbed her round the waist and held her tight.

SonaliBindre001.jpg


"You know you are desperate for sex," I whispered in her ear.

"I'm not!" she shouted.

I carried on whispering. "It'll be six months before dad can have sex again and satisfy you. You know you'll be craving cock in that time. Boys will be able to sense it and take advantage. Just relax and let me be the only substitute for dad. You know you want me to. You'll be doing dad a favour. He'd be devastated if he saw any boys taking advantage of you."
 
Back
Top