Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 72 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Gopal and Dev removed their pants, revealing already hardened black cocks. As Dev neared his cock near to Anushka's face, she looked away in disgust. He then removed the duct tape that was covering her mouth. Anushka used her long pointed pinkish tongue to wipe away the rubbery taste off her lips.

"Take that filthy thing away from me, please," she said.

Dev laughed, while lubricating her right cheek with his pre cum that was oozing out from tip of his cock. He then ran it downwards, towards her chin, then to her left cheek. She closed her eyes, wondering when her nightmare would end.

"Isn't it ironic, after having put all the criminals to jail, you are now the victim?" Gopal asked, mocking her. She didn't answer.

Dev placed his cock on her lips, but she stubbornly refused to open her mouth to take it in. Instead, she frowned and glared at Dev as she was very angry indeed.

"Open your mouth, or we'll cut his face," Gopal said, while pulling Muthu over roughly.

Anushka knew she had no choice. She had to give Dev a blowjob, to save her worker. She felt responsible for Muthu's safety. What would she explain to his parents if anything bad happened to him? That she would not open her mouth for a cock to enter?

Fucking-face-Anushka-Shetty-blowjob-black-cock.jpg


No, that would be irresponsible and selfish of me, she told herself. She felt it was her duty to protect Muthu and sucking the cock in front of her was exactly what she would do.

Anushka opened her warm mouth that had just tasted expensive spicy curry with thosai at the wedding a couple of hours ago, and Dev slid his cock into it without any delay.

Dev pushed her head nearer towards his groin, causing her to gag on his cock. "Run your tongue around it," he ordered.

She did just that, when she felt Gopal spreading her legs wide, revealing her pussy. She hadn't shaved for months, and her mound was pretty thick.

Muthu was enjoying the sight of his naked boss being forced to give a blowjob to his childhood friend, and was about to be fucked by the other. This was his ultimate fantasy came true, it was better than all the porn web sites he subscribed to. He felt his cock twitching, it was about to explode. But he knew he had to save it, so he could fuck the woman of his dreams later.

Gopal licked the faithful mother's hairy mound, causing her to have a feeling she never felt before. She bit her lips and tried to think about her husband and kids, hoping that this feeling would go away.

Busty-fake-boobs-Anushka-Shetty-pussy-licking-p.jpg


"Stop now, and I promise not to report it to the authorities. You have the money and jewellery, you don't have to do this," she pleaded when Dev took out his cock for awhile.

Her pleading just got the three of them even hornier. Dev then took position over her body and placed his saliva coated dick between the massive boobs, before fucking her tits.

Meanwhile Gopal was still furiously licking her wet pussy, and all of them could see Anushka was about to reach her climax very soon.

Anushka%2BShetty%2BPussy%2BLicked%2BHard.jpg


Anushka herself could not understand why she was getting so wet from the threesome. She moaned loudly, trying her best to control herself. She looked at Muthu, and Muthu could tell she was embarrassed for being in this awkward situation with him.

"Look away Muthu! I can't, I can't ahhh, look away now Muthuuuuoooowwweeeeee!!" she screamed, surprising even both Dev and Gopal.

Anushka had never had sex outside marriage before, though she does have a couple of ex boyfriends before she met her husband. But she limited herself to only kisses and allowing them to fondle her breasts when she was a teenager.

She finally reached a massive orgasm, and salty female liquid gushed out from her vagina like a mini tsunami. Gopal's face was covered with her warm juice, prompting laughter from Dev. Muthu was trying his best not to laugh at his friend, too, but even if he did, Anushka was too weak to notice. She was already panting like a street dog, her eyes closed.

AnushkaShettyhairypussylickedtamilactressxphotos.png


"Shit, it tasted like mutton curry!" Gopal exclaimed, wiping himself, and Dev bursts out laughing.

Gopal then proceeded to insert his long dick into her gaping pussy.

"Huuuuu..mmmm," Anushka moaned. She had never tasted a long dick like this before. She did a mental calculation and estimated that it must be at least twice as long as her husband's, and the girth maybe one and a half times wider. Why am I even wondering about this, she asked herself.

Gopal looked at Muthu, perhaps telling him how delicious his boss' pussy was, or the fact that he now owns Muthu's boss, while he fucked her without mercy. Her long legs were spread wide open, and each time Gopal pushed it harder in she squealed.

Anushka-South-Fake-021.jpg


This must be how getting raped feels like, Anushka told herself. She had handled numerous cases involving sexual crimes, and now she unwillingly had participated in one.
 
Dev was still fucking her tits, his long black cock embedded deep between them. Gopal lifted up one of her legs, while the other was still on the floor so that he could go even deeper into Anushka's dripping wet sticky hole.

"I could fuck her puckered hole all night!" Gopal boasted. Muthu watched in amazement each time the long black dick entered her pussy, and her vaginal lips seemed to engulf it willingly.

"HMMMPPPHHH!!" Anushka cried when Dev entered her mouth again.

"I'm gonna shoot my load straight into this bitch's mouth," Dev said.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-fucked-fake.jpg


Anushka, upon hearing this, tried to push Dev away but he was much too strong for her. She tried to shook her head and when even that failed, she waved her hands back and forth, signalling Dev not to do that.

Those gestures only made Dev happy, and he grunted when he reached his climax. He managed to insert his cock so deep into Anushka's mouth that the tip of his cock touched her esophagus, and for a second he paused.

Everyone was looking at Dev and after the pause Dev's cock shot a seemingly endless flow of cum into Anushka's throat. Some escaped through her mouth as she could not manage to swallow it all. Her eyes opened wide with terror. Muthu suddenly felt sorry for her.

"How was it?" Gopal asked Dev. They were careful not to call each other's names in order to conceal their identity.

"It was awesome, that was a week's load that she swallowed!"

275E517F-D653-463B-AEE7-054A8512D925.jpg


Both laughed gleefully, while Anushka looked at the floor, her sad eyes looking at the emptiness. A thin stream of white liquid could be seen flowing down her chin; an indicative of how much cum Dev had deposited into her mouth. It dawned to her that she had just tasted sperm who wasn't her husband's.

Muthu wished his friends would leave soon, as he felt really guilty seeing his boss, the same boss who ridiculed him and treated him badly, being ravished this way. Shit, what had I done, thought Muthu.

Gopal's dick was still in her vagina, and he began thrusting her violently.

"Aaahhhhh stoppp! Oh please, I'm not on the pill! Let me swallow you, please," she begged Gopal to stop.

Unfortunately it was during her ovulation period, as she had just finished her period a few days ago. She was as fertile as she could be, and she couldn't imagine carrying the bastard's baby.

Gopal wouldn't listen, however. And why would he? Here he was, finally fucking India's hottest milf for real. Dev already had the honour of having her mouth...the pussy will be for myself, Gopal told himself.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-03.30.45-01.jpg


Anushka was writhing and struggling to get away but Gopal held on her arms tightly. "No, no, no, no," Anushka begged.

Without warning, she felt spurts of warm liquid coming out from Gopal's large cock. The captive wife and mother of two gasped; the liquid was quickly filling up her gaping pussy.

Anushka vibrated and shuddered, squealing with a load of cum oozing out of her labia.

Muthu watched the whole scene in full amazement. He wished it hadn't happen, but at the same time he was being so horny seeing the sexy milf being fucked by his childhood friends. Now was the time they planned to let Muthu fuck his boss.

Director-Cock-Cum-Inside-Anushka-Shetty-Pussy-Hole-Naked-Sex-Pic-1024x683.jpg


But instead, Dev and Gopal pushed Muthu and Anushka together, making him lying face to face with her. This wasn't part of the plan, he thought.

"What are you doing?! I've already satisfied you both, now let us go!" Anushka cried.

Muthu himself was caught by surprise. What were they up to? He couldn't talk to them otherwise his cover would be blown. Gopal took out some ropes and tied them together tightly, very tightly in fact. Muthu's mouth was tightly pressed against Anushka's. It was so tight that they could feel each other's tongue and teeth compressed against the other.

"Aaaahhhh, looohhh, tale eee owww! Lehh ahhhh go!" screamed Anushka. Muthu could feel her hot Indian breath went into his lungs each time she exhaled and more so when she tried to speak.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-naked-fake-1-jpgresize8481280ssl1.jpg


Their wrists were bound at the back, and after removing Muthu's trousers and revealing his jewels, both were tied tightly together at their waist and feet too.
 
Anushka boobs were pressed against Muthu's small chest. It looked like two inflatable balloons being pressed under a weight. Muthu could feel her nipples rubbing against his chest, as she tried to free herself from the ropes.

Dev and Gopal found this hilarious and even took pictures of the two naked victims tied to and facing each other. They quickly dressed up before leaving Muthu and Anushka on the floor, writhing together in unison and struggling to get out of their bondage situation.

Anushka-Shetty1864391403.jpg


They tried to stand. "Uthu, go leach or the on," she said, signalling for them both to reach the office phone on her table.

They managed to sit up, but to stand up when both bodies were tightly bound to each other was an impossible task. They were both tired just by the effort of balancing themselves in a sitting position.

After a few minutes, both realised they could not reach for the phone and gave up, lying on the floor, facing each other, perspiring.

Muthu's cock was pressed against Anushka's vagina, and as much as he wanted to prevent it from rising, his cock seemed to have its own ideas. It slowly rose and entered the forbidden hole of Anushka. Her eyes, only centimetres away from Muthu's, widened again, realising her worker seemingly enjoying their predicament.

Muthu's cock, thankfully, wasn't as big as Dev's or Gopal's, and she heaved a sigh of relief when she realised that. But it was still bigger than her husband's, and once the full length was inside her pussy, Anushka began to feel the familiar feeling again. What the hell is wrong with me, she thought.

1551453845389.jpg


"Uthu, sop ee, lease uthu," Muthu heard her making funny noises like that. Their saliva were mixed in the process, and Muthu's tongue managed to lick hers, even licking her deep molars too. Her breath got Muthu to feel horny, and although it stank of cum and mutton curry residue, he found that sexy and appealing.

Anushka spasmed like she was having a seizure. She was reaching her climax soon, no matter how much she wanted to prevent it. She shuddered through a loud orgasm, again that night.

Muthu could no longer hold his cum, and shot deep into the India's most wanted milf's pussy. The exhausted mother panted into Muthu's mouth, and Muthu did not waste the opportunity to lick her tired tongue. Anushka put it to the fact that Muthu was innocent and was forced into this situation, so she just allowed him to lick her mouth clean.

anushka-she2.jpg


Her mobile phone kept ringing, and she could see it was her husband calling. It rang for a number of times before it finally stopped. Her husband must be worried sick, she thought. She regretted not informing him of her whereabouts as she had simply told him she needed to leave the wedding for work matters.

The helpless mother of two and her worker were stuck together by the tight ropes for the whole night. At one stage both practically peed on the office floor, as there wasn't any means of escaping.

"Ah eed to eeee," Anushka desperately said, with her tongue already intertwined with Muthu's, before letting go of her bladder. Muthu could feel her smelly urine flowed around his waist, his thighs, and knees. There was nothing she could do to avoid it, but Muthu was secretly enjoying it. How often, he said to himself, that someone could say he was literally stuck with India's hottest milf for the whole night.

Alas, morning came, and the first to arrive was the office cleaner. An old man of about 60, he nearly had a heart attack seeing the lady boss and Muthu naked, their bodies tied to each other, lying on a puddle of pee.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anushka-shetty-naked-fake-1-jpgresize8481280ssl1.jpg


The old man tried to untie the ropes but he was too weak. In the process he kept brushing Anushka's boobs and butt. Anushka wasn't sure it was accidental and felt she could not have been more humiliated until more than twenty of her staffs came into the office at their reporting time.

All of them stood in awe at the sight of their bondaged naked boss.

"On't lust ook, hel' ust!!" Anushka screamed into Muthu's mouth, which Muthu understood was "Don't just look, help us."

The staffs, consisting of both men and women, tried their best to untie the knots, but Anushka felt more hands were rubbing her boobs than necessary. One hand even touched the crack of her ass, but she could not see who it was.

Anushka-Shetty-big-boobs-pressed-topless-photo.jpg


When a hand slid in her wet pussy walls, she felt she had had enough, and threatened them with arrest. But as she could not see what was going on behind her, there was nothing much she could do. She heard photos taken too, and some laughter, before finally someone took a knife and cut through the ropes. They were finally free.
 
"Give us something to cover with!" She shouted to her workers. They hurriedly passed Muthu his clothes, but seemed to be slowly taking their time to pass Anushka her torn saree.

By the time she rushed to the ladies and got dressed, she was already utterly humiliated and embarrassed.

Anushka-Shetty-Saree-torn-Show-casing-her-Boobs.jpg


Days had passed since the event, and viral photos of her naked with her co-worker were already circulating wildly in the internet. She didn't pressed any charges. As the office cctv wasn't operating, it was difficult to know who were the culprits. Her husband also felt dejected, knowing thousands if not millions of males are masturbating at photos of his wife's naked body.

Both quit their respective careers and planned to migrate to the US to start a new beginning. Before they went, they invited Muthu for a dinner at their posh home in Mumbai's suburbs.

At the dinner table, Anushka announced, "Muthu, I am very sorry for the trauma you went through. You were just an innocent bystander who got caught at the wrong place and time."

After a pause and a brief look at her husband, she sighed deeply and continued, "Yes, you had..uh...cummed in me but rest assured, we totally understand, it was just a natural reaction from uh.. your organ. I know you would never had done so, given a choice."

Her husband then said, "As you know, we will soon be migrating and as a token of appreciation, and for the bravery you showed, me and my wife had discussed and has decided to bring you along, to be her **censored** assistant when she starts her new legal firm there."

Muthu smiled...life doesn't get any better than this, he thought.

Ever since what had happened to herself, Anushka Shetty now had taken extra precautions. Her husband had added extra security wherever she went, and all the digital locks in her office and house had been changed.

Muthu, who had "unwillingly" pumped his seed into his boss' pussy, was tasked as her full time assistant. He won the trust of the couple who assumed he was her saviour.

Of course, this worked well, very well in fact, for Muthu. He could see Anushka all day long, prancing in her tight saree and sometimes wearing western business suits in the office and in the courtroom too, where she fought very well as a criminal lawyer.

d4cbb3a39a52427d8a2eb84f1c6333fc.jpg


Muthu, who was already a well **censored** employee of the legal firm that Anushka was running, was masturbating one day in his home thinking about his boss.

"Ah...Anushka, my cock is now embedded deep in your pussy, ahh..." he moaned in the privacy of his own room. What he would do just to fuck his boss again, he thought.

Just then, his phone rang. It was one of his two friends, Gopal. Dev and Gopal were never caught for taking turns fucking Anushka, as there was no way to identify them. As such, they still roamed free as thugs in Mumbai's slums. Police reports were made but without much success and the couple just gave up.

"Hey buddy, what's up? Heard you are a full time assistant to that slut now, huh?" Gopal said.

"Gopal, look man, the attack didn't go as plan. It was not supposed to be that way!"

After a chuckle, Gopal replied, "Dei...but you liked it, don't you Muthu boy. I'm sure you like it when your body was hard pressed against that sexy milf boss of yours."

Before Muthu could reply, Gopal continued, "Look, me and Dev has a plan for all 3 of us to fuck your boss again. Have you heard of aphrodisiac?"

Muthu had heard of it before. He knew it was a substance to increase a person's sexual libido.

"Yes," he replied, wanting to know more.

"Well, me and Dev have something a good amount of it just for her. Of course, she won't be dying to have sex with us afterwards, but hey, just bring her on and we'll take care of the rest."

c3697776e198f0d13cfff007bf8d5d00.png


Muthu was not only worried that the plan might backfire, but he had grown fond of his boss and didn't like the fact his friends would fuck her again.

"No, no more Gopal. You both already had your fun with her, no more," Muthu firmly said.

He could hear Gopal saying "what the fu.." before he ended the call abruptly, and continuing his masturbation session in front of a photo of his boss.

That night, he couldn't sleep. His cock was raging hard again, thinking of the milf who was voted the hottest milf in India in porn sites. There was no way he could fuck her willingly, and he would certainly get caught if he forced her and will spend the rest of his life in India's worst prisons.

He googled aphrodisiac, and the different types of it that were available over the counter. It seemed a viable option, he thought. He mustered the courage to call Gopal again.

"Dei...I knew you would call back," were Gopal's first words when he picked up.

"OK...tell me what's the plan," Muthu asked quietly.

=================================

The next day, Muthu met Anushka in her huge office, the same office the innocent wife was Fucked by Dev and Gopal a month ago.

"Morning boss," Muthu greeted her, while standing before her large oak table.

"Yes Muthu? I'm a little busy but go on," she sighed, without even looking up. Her eyes were glued on her computer, fingers typing away. I wouldn't even consider this boy to be my assistant had my husband not asked him to, she thought to herself.

Muthu followed everything according to plan. The plan that was panned out by his naughty friends the night before.

Stammering a little, Muthu explained, "There's a case of a teenage girl, where the culprit is actually her cousin. This criminal had already been arrested, and now she wants to press charges."

Anushka immediately stopped typing on her computer and peered at Muthu over her thick reading glasses. With a stern voice coming out of her red lipstick painted lips, she said, "When did this incident happened, Muthu? And why wasn't I informed earlier? What do I pay your salary for?"

This reaction alone from the strict lawyer would make anyone tremble in fear and cower in a corner. But Muthu, being her assistant, calmly replied, "Just this morning, boss. She wants us to meet her at her home, about an hour's drive from here."

"Meet me downstairs in 30 minutes, and drive up my car to the lobby," she continued, handing over her car keys to Muthu.

About an hour later, Muthu was driving her black Bentley across Mumbai, the capital of the rich Mahashrata state, passing by beautiful skyscrapers. They finally came to a rural area, surrounded by lush green forest.

"You sure you got the address right, Muthu?" Anushka asked, a little concerned. She was dressed in a body hugging orange saree that did little to conceal her curvy body. Lost of flesh were exposed, including her belly button, and her boobs were squashed by the thin fabric of the saree that was wrapped tight around her chest.

9b4bdd3a2d185925fa9dc78cbb7664e5.jpg


The fact that the saree was wound tightly around her body only made it worse for her as her boobs were protruding even more, almost touching the dashboard when she sat in her car. Muthu could sense that his sexy boss became increasingly uncomfortable as she wished she had wore something with more modest to office that day.

Just the way I like it, Muthu smiled to himself.

They came to a stop in front of a few straw huts. A few locals came out and they gawked at the sexy city milf coming out from the expensive Bentley.

Muthu guided her to the hut that Gopal had told him about, and knocked on the door. Anushka was panting after the walk up to the hut. As planned, a young girl opened the door.

"Er, excuse me, I'm Anushka, and I believe you know my associate here, Muthu. I heard about your unfortunate experience and I am here to help. May I come in?" Anushka who was already perspiring, said through her surgical mask.

"Yes," the girl said, looking at Anushka with prying eyes, and ushering them in. Unknown to Anushka, she was a friend of Gopal And Dev too, and she was also a full blooded lesbian.

b7d1c6b5c44874e6139fcbf8404edf44.jpg


"Both of you, please take a seat. I'm Yashika. You may take off your mask, Ma'am."

Anushka removed her wet and sticky surgical mask from her mouth, revealing her sexy curry lips. Muthu thought he saw Yashika biting her own lips while looking at the gorgeous milf.

Oh my, if only my boss knows what's going to happen her, he gleefully told himself.
 
"Thank you Yashika. Do you live alone? Where are your parents?" Anushka innocently asked.

"They will be home in awhile, Anushka Shetty-".

Anushka quickly chipped in. "Just call me Anushka."

"Ok, uh...Anushka, let me get you both a glass of chai. Wait here," Yashika said, and hurried to the kitchen.

Anushka had no idea that the chai that she was about to drink, will be laced with aphrodisiac. The plan was already made known to Muthu so his boss would be the only one to have it.

They both looked around the interior of the house. It was small, and looked dilapidated. Anushka couldn't believe anyone would be able to live in such a place. She was about to asks Yashika when her parents would be home when Yashika came back with the tea set.

As Yashika poured the warm laced tea into the teacup, Anushka said in a sympathetic tone, "I am terribly sorry about what happened to you, Yashika. Believe me, I know how you feel."

Of course you do, thought Muthu. And you will experience it even more later, he chuckled quietly.

Anushka took a sip of the tea. She then touched Yashika's shoulders lightly, trying to console her. Looking into Yashika's eyes .

Anushka took yet another sip. "You know, Yashika, you could trust me. Our legal firm is one of the best , and with my expertise, you don't have to worry about ever meeting him again outside. Oh by the way, your chai here is delicious."

Muthu made sure he didn't drank any of it. He saw the hottest milf innocently took sip after sip of the Indian laced tea. He made an eye contact with Yashika, and both smiled knowingly.

4dd372f49464fb65da9ee4b0109b0462.jpg


"You know, I've never tasted chai this good. What secret ingredient have you put in it," Anushka joked, while she took a tissue and dabbed her cheeks. She was getting sweaty, and fanned herself with her file. The aphrodisiac was starting to take effect.

With a wink toward Muthu, Yashika replied, "It's a homemade secret recipe, Madam Anushka."

"Oh you don't have to call me Madam, haha. And if I may continue, our firm easily handled dozens of cases like yours every month. You do know, what happened to you wasn't your fault at all, dear," Anushka placed her hand on Yashika's. "Phew, it's quite warm in here."

"Have some more of the chai," Yashika said, and the naive mother of two immediately complied. She drank the whole teacup, before Yashika refilled it once more.

Anushka politely declined but Yashika insisted. "You must be thirsty. Don't be shy," Yashika's acting was convincing.

"I know and I'm sorry, of course I'll drink it dear," Anushka said, not wanting to hurt Yashika's feelings.

picture-alert-yashika.jpg


She shifted her position slightly and crossed her legs. The saree looked as if it would get torn soon, trying to contain the milf's boobs. Muthu swore he could see her nipples, which seemed to be fully erected now, thanks to the aphrodisiac.

She sipped more of the tea into her mouth, dutifully finishing her second cup. She suddenly longed for her husband, and told herself to make love to him once she got back home later.

Yashika almost immediately refilled the teacup again.

"Oh thank you Yashika but my tummy surely is getting bloated with tea soon," she nervously laughed.

"Don't worry Anushka, your body is perfect," Yashika naughtily replied, causing the lady to blush. She was struggling to continue her talk.

"As you know, I have, uh, more than 20 years experience in the legal field, and," her voice trailed off in mid sentence.

"Are you okay, boss?" Muthu asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm feeling kind of funny," Anushka commented. She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, and she was aware her panties was now soaking wet. Oh God, she thought. What is happening to my body?

Anushka-Shetty-advice-to-Priya-aka-Pakkhi-hegde.jpg


The girl knew she got the lady lawyer trapped now, right where she wanted.

"Don't be sorry. Do have some more tea," Yashika said.

"I don't think I can drink it anymore dear." She seemed to be begging the girl.

"Oh don't be silly. Here, I'll hold the cup for you," Yashika literally pushed the teacup right to Anushka's lips. Some of the tea dripped from her chin and onto her expensive saree. Anushka was already intoxicated by then, sipped it again until the whole teacup was empty for the third time.

Anushka laid back on her chair, eyes looking at the ceiling and panting heavily. Her boobs, with the shape of her pointed nipples clearly visible now, seemed even larger as her chest was heaving when she panted.

BlI06ZNCUAAeKxd.jpg


"I'm feeling so weird. We will uh, we will have to cut this meeting short," Her eyes were droopy, and her speech was slurred.

Yashika was now like a lion going for it's kill. She quickly filled the teacup again, and sat next to the Anushka.

"This will help you clear your head, Anushka," the girl said, holding the cup in one had and Anushka's chin with the other. Anushka, though clearly in a daze, had finally started to sense Yashika was up to no good. She tried to shake her head and kept her mouth shut but Yashika managed to pry it open and slowly poured the tea again. Anushka emptied the cup for the fourth time.

Dev and Gopal, who were hiding in the kitchen when all these were happening, finally came out from their hiding places, grinning from ear to ear.

Anushka took sometime to figure out the faces of the boys in front of her.

"It, it's you!". She tried to stand but the effects of the aphrodisiac made caused her to fall back onto the chair. Her head was spinning and she felt an intense sensation. An intense sensation of being extremely weak yet her pussy was overwhelmingly horny.

files%2F2012%2F65360%2Fanushka-shetty-hot-vaanam-movie-still.jpg


Yashika and the two boys laughed. Muthu felt a little guilty for again being part of this, but he was dying to fuck her too.

They wasted no time in ripping the thin fabric of her saree. Anushka screamed and tried again to stand but her head was spinning badly and she toppled over into the floor. She could feel hands all over her. Was that my assistant Muthu pulling my panties? she thought.

"Hey slut, miss us?" Dev mocked.
 
*No, I DON'T miss you! Please, do not do this again!" Anushka begged. But she was also felt her body betrayed her, and it actually yearned to be fucked. No Anushka, what the hell are you thinking? she wondered.

Anushka-Shetty-Nude-porn-PhotosYupTamilan.com-7.png


Yashika fondled her breasts, kissing and licking them.

"Such huge melons you have, Anushka," Yashika said, in between the licks and kisses. The girl then proceeded to kiss her lips, while her fingers rubbed and pulled the older lady's nipples. "Give me your tongue, slut."

Anushka felt Yashika's tongue sliding along the outside of her lips, but she managed to hold it firmly closed, though only for awhile. Finally she was forced to open her mouth for some air, and Yashika's tongue quickly darted the insides of her mouth.

After a minute of french kissing the lawyer, the young lesbian then pulled her lips away, looking up into her victim's eyes and said, "Anushka, I have tasted other womens' mouths before, but yours are truly the most wonderful."

Actress-Yashika-Aannand-Hot-HD-Pictures-002.jpg


The mother of two instantly blushed again on hearing the appreciation given by the young girl. Oh God why am I blushing? Anushka chided herself.

Yashika then inserted a finger into her, and yelled, "Wow boys, this is the wettest pussy I've ever fingered!" She inserted two more fingers, and slid them easily in and out of the well-lubricated mature woman's pussy.

"She's a slut now guys," Yashika said to her friends. "She's all ours."

Yashika released Anushka's nipples and she heard a quiet moan of relief emanate from the lawyer. She reached down to grab the fabric on either side of the slit of Anushka's saree and ripped it completely from her body. Now Anushka laid completely exposed to her and the boys in the room.

"Yashika, I came here to help you. Please do not do this to me," she begged.

scraped-img-1784321589716.jpg

"Why did you trust me so much? I'm a lesbian, Anushka, and a gorgeous woman like you was what I've been waiting for all this while."

Yashika's fingers found the opening to the lawyer's pussy and she quickly inserted her index and middle fingers into her wet hole. Anushka let out a moan followed by a weak "noooooooo" protesting Yashika's assault on her burning pussy.

As Yashika's fingers moved deeper into the wet pussy, she felt Anushka started to rock back and forth, meeting each of Yashika's thrusts.

"Slut, spread your ass cheeks wider as I am going to put a finger up that ass of yours," Yashika hissed.

Anushka knew she had no choice. She was too occupied with the assault on her pussy, that she did not feel the fingers from Yashika's hand begin to trail pussy juice up to the entrance to her forbidden path.

NakedAnushkaShettyfingeringherhairypundaifake.png


(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=YeL25ZdCq5AqjvOB)10472502b.gif


A strange sensation then swept over her; Anushka had never done 'it' with a woman before, but strangely her body started to quiver due to Yashika's erotic touches on the right spots on her body.

Her first orgasm caught everyone by surprise, including herself. It came rather suddenly, her pussy juice flowing freely in response to Yashika's touches.

"Oh my God! Nooo eeeeeeeowwwww!" Anushka squirmed on the floor, while the young girl kept fucking her pussy with her fingers.

Anushka laid flat on the floor, panting, with her first orgasm just over. Now the boys who had waited patiently for their turn, stood over the helpless wife, the lawyer, and the mother of two.

Dev and Gopal stripped off their pants, revealing hard erected cocks. She stared at their cocks, not in horror, but in excitement. She just couldn't understand why her body was acting the way it is...she already had an orgasm, hadn't she? But she was dying for the cocks to be in her pussy right there and then.

Dev then wanted his cock to be sucked by the milf who was twice his age. He knelt in front of her face, aiming his cock directly before her mouth.

"Open wide slut."

Regaining her senses, Anushka only shook her head and clamped her mouth shut as tightly as she could as Dev tried to force his cock between her lips. She tried to move her head from side to side to prevent the boy from having access to her mouth, but Dev somehow finally managed to slide it in when she opened her mouth for a moment to breathe.

Anushka tried to push the invading cock out of her mouth using her tongue, and when that failed she suddenly bit down on the cock and she was pleased with herself when the boy grunted in agony from the bite.

320x240.8.jpg


"WHAT THE FUCK!" Dev shouted. "She bit me!"

That brought laughter from Yashika and Gopal.

Yashika then turned serious. "Slut, let me warn you, if you want to go home to your family, do not try that trick again, understand? Now suck his cock like a good slut you are."
 
Dev slid his cock in again into the exasperated lawyer's mouth. Anushka concentrated on the bulbous head of the long black cock. She felt it hardening with each of thrust of her mouth. Slowly, she was able to force half of the monster cock into her mouth. Even with only half of the cock in her mouth, she could feel the head hit the back of her throat with each thrust.

I could do this, she told herself. I'll just satisfy them and go back to my family.

"Let's fuck the slut," Gopal said excitedly.

Gopal pointed his cock head directly at the lawyer's gaping pussy hole and slowly slid his cock inside her. She got into a rhythm with both the boys. She could feel Gopal's balls slapped against her each time he buried his cock inside her pussy, and Dev's cock hitting her throat each time he rammed it into her mouth.

"She is actually fucking wet..." Gopal said, ramming his cock up against her pussy.

Anushka-Shetty-Group-sex-photos.jpg


That's it. Just suck on my cock," Dev ordered the terrified lawyer.

For the next few minutes, Muthu sat and watched as his boss bobbed her head up and down the cock of his friend. The feel of her mouth going up and down his cock was incredible. She was doing a wonderful job sucking his cock until her cheeks went inward and massaged his shaft with her tongue.

"Oohhh," moaned Dev. "This blowjob feels SOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!"

"Mmmm, mmmm," moaned the lawyer through the dick in her mouth.

Anushka was in ecstasy, with the vast amount of aphrodisiac in her body finally taking its full effect. She could not withstand the onslaught any further, and was so near to a second massive orgasm!

"Umm MMMPH!" Her stuffed mouth moaned. Anushka spasmed like she was having a seizure.

"HHHHUMMMMMMMMPHH!" She contracted her pussy muscles around Dev's stiff cock, and sucked her lips over it in her mouth.

The lawyer felt Gopal's cock erupting in her pussy and she immediately began to cum too. Her body convulsed, matching each spurt from the cock. Her clitoris muscles grabbed and milked all of Gopal's cum into her dark passageway and into her womb.

Telugu-black-cock-fucking-Anushka-Shetty-pussy-xxx-image.jpg


Anushka's body finally stopped convulsing and went limp. Gopal pulled his cock out and watched as her pussy hole remained open and a trail of cum followed his cock out.

She was wondering why her body betrayed her so much, but she felt she wasn't fully sexually satisfied yet, even after that second orgasm. She had no idea the tea she drank was filled with aphrodisiac.

It was now Dev's turn to cum. With one final thrust and a loud moan, he deposited his thick young cum right into the mature lady's mouth and throat, almost causing her to choke. A few drops of whitish cum spurted out of her mouth as she coughed, but she somehow managed to swallow the remaining amount of that warm thick load.

"That's too much cum," she snarled at her young tormentor. "I can't swallow that much! Swallowing sperm was NOT something I would do for my husband, understand?!"

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bhandjob%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2Bbusty%2Bboobs%2Bopen%2Btop.jpg


Gopal and Dev could not be bothered by her ranting. They pulled up their pants and sat on the couch nearby, laughing away and exchanging high fives, leaving the highly sexually driven lawyer on the floor still wanting more.

Muthu wondered how and when he would get the chance to fuck his boss when, to his surprise, Anushka climbed up on him and sat on his lap, with her legs around his waist.

She whispered hoarsely, "I'm sorry Muthu, I hope you can bear with me. I don't know what's wrong with my body but I need you to fuck me..."

Not in a million years would Muthu ever expect the lady of his dreams, his boss would ever say those words to him. It was beyond his wildest imagination. Of course this was because of the effects of the aphrodisiac, but hey, she wouldn't say that otherwise, would she.

Muthu hoisted her up a little, leaned forward, and inserted his cock deep into his boss' gaping pussy. He buried his face between her tits, and licked her cleavage as he sucked each of her bouncing tits and hard nipples.

Anushka-Shetty-XXX-Photos-13.jpg


He leaned back and thrusted his cock hard, causing her big boobs to bounce all over. Both Dev and Gopal then walked over and stood on each side of her, feeling her tits. Her melons were so big that although each placed both their hands on it, it still did not manage to cover it all.

Anushka started thrusting her hips into her assistant, taking his big cock deeply, contracting her cunt muscles around his shaft. Her breathing was getting loud, and her body started to convulse again for the third time.

Anushka was grunting and snorting now. She was sticky with sweat and cum, and perspiration dripped off of her nose. "Ahhhhh oooohhh ahhhh!"

Anushka-Shetty-full-nude-latest-pussy-fucking-photos-leaked.jpg


The other kids were cheering him on. "Go, Muthu!" "Pound it hard!" Muthu eagerly thrusted his groin rapidly, causing the squealing wife to be jostled even more.

"OH, Muthu!" she pleaded. But to her own amazement, she wasn't pleading with him to stop. "Don't pull out, keep it in. Ohh! Muthu, I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh!" All of them were amused and astounded at the married lawyer's lustful cries.

Anushka felt hot semen gush into her pussy. She then let out loud piercing squeals as she had another massive orgasm, even more intense than the first two, before finally collapsing onto Muthu, hugging him tightly, and laying her head on his shoulder, breathless.

Big-boobs-Anushka-Shetty-black-cock-Telugu-sex-image.jpg


The world of Adultrey started for her....

THE-END
 
#Weekend Story # Busy Boy

I was bored, extremely bored.

It was four days into my Summer holidays and as I was a healthy eighteen year old guy, I was bored.

My parents were teachers so they had gone away for their normal six weeks holiday trip and having the house to myself I was ready to party. All within reason, of course.

That was until my best friend Deva told me he was going to Australia with his parents for a month .

Not only that but my girlfriend dumped me. Well, I think she dumped me as she told me she was going to trip for three weeks to stay on her Grand-parents farm and she said she hoped to see me when she got back.

Hoped? Not that she will see me or even couldn't wait to see me, she just hoped.

The past few days had resulted in me having a long lay in bed, a marathon masturbatory session before getting up and wandering hopelessly around the quiet town centre hoping to bump into girls.

Let me describe myself.

I'm five feet nine inches tall, I have broad shoulders with a slim waist, dirty black hair and I have been told by several girls that I'm good looking.

Except all the girls that told me that either now had boyfriends or were away on holiday.

This day I had showered then made my way downstairs to grab a bowl of cornflakes for breakfast. No cornflakes, the box was empty.

I looked in the cupboards to see what else was available.

No bread and nothing in the fridge either.

So that meant a trip to the supermarket which was a bus ride away.

I got off the bus, collected my basket and entered.

It was full of middle aged couples and MILF.

I seemed to be going in the opposite direction to one lady. Every time we passed each other she would smile at me. She seemed so nice so I started to smile back at her.

856ff93f66d3e5c0901a845771f0c10c.jpg


She was about five feet tall, maybe early 50's with short blonde hair.

She was very smartly dressed in a cream satin blouse with a red lace tie, black skirt, tights and two inch high heel shoes.

I had just turned into the next aisle when I saw her looking at an item on the top shelf then looking around to see if there was a staff member available to help her.

'Hi, sorry to bother you but do you need any help?' I offered.

'Oh would you be able to reach one of those for me please? No, you'd better make it two as you may not be here the next time I need one.' she giggled.

She thanked me and told me I was such a good boy.

When she said that my cock began to stir. I took a good look at her as I handed her the items and took in a nice pair of breasts as well as a pretty face with a pert nose and full lips.

I blushed which is something I do most of the time when I meet someone new.

3b429e728f8bfec2a6e989f5cf029de6.jpg


I finished my shopping and after exiting the store I made my way to the bus stop, cursing my luck as my bus was just pulling away which meant I had another twenty minutes to wait for the next one.

I had been standing there for about five minutes when a blue car pulled up and the passenger window descended.

'Can I give you a lift, young man?'

I looked in to see the face of the same woman crouched over shouting at me.

I was about to thank her and tell her I was fine when it started to rain.

'Yeah, that would be great, thank you.' I gushed as I climbed into the car dragging my shopping bag with me.

469411_173941_956_500_jpg.jpg


'I just live down here towards the main junction then it's a left and not much further.' I told her. I had lied a little as it was probably about a five minutes drive.

'My name is Tabu,' she told me as she drove away.

'Hi, I'm Jai.'

She drove towards the junction but before we got there she turned right and we seemed to have turned back on ourselves.

'Where are we going?' I asked perplexed.

'I'm taking you home, of course.' she said.

'But I live that way.' I pointed out.

'Not your home, silly boy. My home.' was all she said.

Soon we were pulling up outside a nice detached house with a small driveway.

'Leave your shopping in the car. You can get it later when I take you back.' she said leading me to the front door and opening it.

As I stepped inside I felt a bit under dressed.

The hallway leading to the kitchen was very opulent with a polished wooden floor and paintings on the wall.

I just stood there in my t-shirt and shorts.

'Kick your shoes off and follow me.'

I slipped off my trainers then followed her, barefoot, down the hall and into the kitchen.

After she had put her shopping away she took my hand and led me into the lounge where she pulled me down onto a large sofa.

'So Jai. Tell me about yourself.'

I told her I was eighteen, that I had just left school and that I was going to go to university in late September.

She leaned towards me and I could feel her left breast press into my right arm. I froze as I felt her hand go onto the bare skin of my right thigh just below the edge of my shorts.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

Y0MZJ8ElWgW2hjU07gyEiZuX0TBClPCQ1L4dZ_vvuQ0.jpg


I told her about my spoiled Summer plans, about my parents being away, Deva going to Australia and my possibly ex girlfriend holidaying , while all the time her hands were creeping higher up my thigh.

I gasped as her fingers grazed over my taught balls.

'Do you like that Jai?' she asked as she raked her manicured nails over my nuts. 'Oh I think you do!' she said as she looked down at the tent in my shorts.

I looked down too as she started to undo the button on my shorts. I know I should have jumped up and demanded she took me home but I just stayed frozen as she pulled down my zipper and my cock jumped free.

'Oh naughty boy! No underwear.'

My prick bobbed at hearing that and I groaned as she took it in her hand and started to stroke it.

teamskeetxcamsoda-kendra-hart-handy.jpg


I'm no porn star but I do have a good eight inch cock when fully hard and it was certainly getting there.
 
'Oh shit!' I cried as she leaned even further over and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

For the next few minutes she gave me a sloppy blow job as I moaned continually.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up in front of me as she unbuttoned her black skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next she pulled off a pair of silky knickers revealing the hairiest pussy I had seen. Not that I had ever seen a hairy pussy before.

Tabu-Sex-Nude-Big-Boobs-naked-HD-Pictures.jpg


She climbed up onto the sofa and straddled me, taking my rampant tool in her hand and rubbed it on her surprisingly wet pussy lips before sliding down to fully impale herself.

'Tabu, er...look. I'm not...oh fuck!' I cried as she started to slowly fuck me.

She rose and fell as I watched her satin clad breasts pass before my eyes.

Tabu-Nude-Photos-XXX-New-20.jpg


She stopped riding me and undid the buttons of her blouse before pulling out her heavy left breast which she thrust into my face.

As she started to fuck me she took hold of her tit and held it up to my mouth. Her nipple was huge and I didn't hesitate to take it between my lips and suck on it.

By now I wanted to cum but she was riding me so slowly I moved my hips up to try to get her to fuck me harder.

'Throw me on my back and fuck me Jai!'

I gently placed her on her back and quickly re-entered her.

tabu-nude-10.jpg


I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast as I heard her continually moaning.

'That's it Jai, fuck me. I'm close. Come with me you dirty little boy. Shoot your stuff in me.'

That's all I needed to hit my peak and as my cock expanded in her pussy she screamed and came. I was seconds behind her as rope upon rope leaped out of my cock flooding her tight hole.

I eased out of her and flopped onto the sofa beside her.

'Bloody hell Tabu. You are amazing!'

tabu-nude-9.jpg


'Oh we're not finished yet young man. As soon as I get my breath back I'm going to take you to my bedroom. I'm sure you'll be ready again once I get started on you.

She led me up to her quaintly furnished bedroom that was light and airy with a double bed covered in a pink silk bedspread.

Soon she had me naked and on the bed as she stripped off her blouse, removed her bra and stepped out of her heels.

My cock was getting hard just looking at her standing in her black satin girdle holding up black stockings.

Tabu climbed up onto the bed and proceeded to make sure my cock was as hard as it could be with her mouth.

She licked and sucked my balls, kissed me full on the lips with her tongue in my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my cock whilst edging me. She sucked and gently bit my nipples until I was delirious with lust for the lady.

Naked-cumshot-Mature-Tabu-jerking-of-Salman-khan-cock-1024x727.jpg


She lay back on the bed with her legs wide open.

'Take me boy. Fuck me good!'

I did.

Missionary, her on top, side by side and doggy style where I finally emptied myself into her as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Tabu-Nude-South-Indian-Actress-Sex-3240.jpg


'Wow, Jai. That was fantastic. We must do this again.'

I refused a shower so she pulled on a pair of leggings and a top while I dressed and she took me back home but not before she insisted we exchanged phone numbers.
 
I had a long shower then laid on my bed and stroked my cock reminiscing about the last few hours.

For the rest of the day I watched the television, made myself some supper and drank beer. I had the most wonderful sleep.

I was awoken the next morning by my phone ringing. I looked to see who it was but I didn't recognise the number.

'I wonder who's ringing me at ten in the morning,' I thought.

'Hello?'

'Is that Jai?'

'Yes. Who's this?'

'My name is Genelia .'

'Er...OK. What can I do for you?'

'I need to talk to you. I need to see you this morning. What is your address?'

'Er...can you tell me what this is all about?'

'Yes. I would like to know why you fucked my mother-in-law ?'

7f2e7440d59ba7706fdbc0230c6a270e.jpg


'Fuck!'

'Yes indeed. Now give me your address so I can see what a degenerate you are before I take this matter further.'

'Oh fuck!' I thought it rather than said it out loud.

I was in a quandary. I didn't know she was . I could explain all this so I gave Genelia my address and agreed for her to come over at eleven o'clock.

I had enough time to shower, pull on a clean pair of shorts, clean t-shirt and tidy the house.

At exactly eleven o'clock the doorbell rang.

My stomach lurched as I went to open it.

Standing before me was a tall, slim woman with shoulder length black hair cut into her face, high cheek bones with sexy eyes and full lips. I thought she must have been between 30 to 35.

680_4368e55d9cc2fdfd04e91dc54d10f397.jpg


I gazed at her body clad in a tight dress . She had nice breasts.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a somewhat stern voice.

'Are you going to let me in or are you just going to keep staring at me boy!'

'S...sorry. Yes. By all means.' I said as I stepped aside.

She pushed past me and headed for the lounge. I looked at her round bottom as it swayed in front of me.

Fuck! I was starting to get hard.

She sat on the sofa and I took my Dad's favourite chair opposite her.

'Well?' she said crossing her long legs. 'Do you want to explain why you fucked my mother-in-law?'

'Oh Tabu?' I thought.

'She said her name was Tabu and she gave me a lift home only she didn't take me home but...'

e41aa201972e4727931832311bca4275--parker-pens-genelia-dsouza.jpg


'Yes. Yes. I know what happened. I know she did all of the running. She said it was her that seduced you but apparently you didn't take much tempting!'

I just shrugged my shoulders as I couldn't disagree.

Genelia crossed her legs and I could hear the rasp of the nylon as they rubbed together. Her dress hiked up her thighs as she did it.

'It's not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.'

I was a little surprised although in retrospect I shouldn't have been.

I nBipashaced that her nipples were hard and pushing against the fabric of her tight dress. It was then I realised she wasn't wearing a bra. Oh fuck my cock just got even harder.

'I even found her flirting with my husband a few times but when she found out that he had a cock the size of a peanut that soon stopped although one afternoon I saw her on the sofa with my husband's head between her thighs pleasuring her.'

Tabu-Nude-Photos-XXX-New-5.jpg


She recrossed her legs and sat back allowing her dress to ride higher up her thighs so I could see the frilly tops of her cream hold up stockings. That did it my cock was fully hard and I had to keep rearrange it beneath my shorts so it wasn't obvious.

'So tell me Jai, do you have a thing about older women or will you just fuck anything with a pulse? She says you are without a girlfriend at the moment?'

I stammered out about my girlfriend being away.

'You're not a bad looking boy so I'm sure other girls of your own age would want to know you. Stand up. Let me have a good look at you!'

Nervously I stood up in front of her with my hands clasped over my crotch.

'Hands by your side boy! Let me see you.'

Beautiful+genelia+d'souza+latest+Photoshoot+Hot+poses+Hq+quality+stills+sabhot+(1).jpg


Hesitantly I moved my hands to my side as I closed my eyes in pure anguish.

'Oh dear! You really are a pervert aren't you? Do you get hard just by looking at women?

I couldn't speak so I just looked at the carpet.

'Come along then!' I heard her say as she stood up.
 
Back
Top