Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 71 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

I asked Dheer to lie down on the sofa and let me straddle him. Pointing Dheer's cock at my pussy, I inserted it in me and sat down in one swoop on it impaling myself. I bounced on his cock a few times and when I was comfortable with its size, I turned to DJ and told him to insert his cock as well in my pussy.

Now, my pussy has always been a tight fit and I knew inserting two cocks would likely make me sore, but I had gone beyond that point of consideration and just wanted to try it out. DJ was more than happy to get into my pussy and fuck me, never mind that Dheer's massive cock was already there.

oralb1949-vs6jj-222ccf.gif


First DJ gave me his cock to suck on and lubricate it and then he began pushing it into my pussy. Dheer pulled out a little and then both of them shoved in their cocks at the same time. I was now hosting two cocks in my pussy. If only I could take a cock in my ass as well at the same time.

But our position did not afford access to my asshole. I had to make amends. Asking both Dheer and DJ to pull out, I positioned Dheer on the floor and impaled myself on his cock while facing him. Turning to DJ, I told him to insert his cock in my pussy again and once he too was in, I asked Jai to see if he could fit his cock in my asshole.

My tits, hanging from my chest above Dheer's chest, swayed like a kite in the wind, moving this way and that as each man behind me pounded my holes. The surprising thing was that I found myself on the verge of an orgasm every minute with all the reaming that my nether holes were being subjected to. And each orgasm was as mind-numbing as the first one. I moaned and groaned in pain and in pleasure as the men ravaged my body and one by one came inside me. Now, I had multiple loads in my pussy and my asshole and it was all sloshing around inside me.

cokner-xnerp-5b5684.gif


I needed to empty out my holes for the next round of fucking. I asked Sundar and Veer to lie down on the ground and then squatting on them one by one, I let the cum trickle out of my holes on their chests and stomach. Once it all stopped dripping, I turned around and like a hungry bitch, I began licking their bodies clean of the cum. My ass waved in the air as I licked both of them clean. At one point, Veer caught hold of me and pulled me on top of him rubbing all the cum all over my chest and tits and tummy. Sundar was not one to be left behind and threw himself on my back and rubbed some of the remaining cum on my back.

As Sundar climbed off me and I continued to lick Veer's torso clean, I looked around me and could see some life returning to the boys' cocks. I knew I was going to be fucked again and was looking forward to it. But before that, I needed a drink and needed to give my poor ravaged holes a breather.

The rest of the day passed with me being used as a fuck toy in one position or the other. One by one the men fucked my asshole, my pussy and then would want me to lick their dicks clean. I was more than happy to do it since it gave me a taste of my own juices as well as the mingled taste of the men's cum.

anagha-lk-actress-get-fuck-xxx-photo.png


anagha-lk-naked-fucking.jpg


I forget how many times I came during that orgy.

By the time evening rolled around, my ass cheeks had turned red from all the spanking they had received, and my tits had turned red and sported love bites. I had thoroughly been used and the boys had cum more than enough times to tire them out.

I still wanted to be fucked some more. It was as if I had been possessed by the goddess of fucking and my body was the temple where all the men had to deposit their seed as offerings. At one point, my pussy and ass were so full of cum that I had to ask one of the boys to fetch me a bowl so that I could squat on it and let it all trickle out of me. Once it had all come out, I mixed some vodka in it and drank it as if it was a creamy drink. What was left of it I poured all over my tits and my ass and rubbed it into the skin. All that spunk and the vodka on my skin tingled a little, but it felt nice.

anagha-lk-cum-sexy-nude-images.jpg


I sat on the floor as the boys sat around me or on the sofas regaining their strengths. Even during that random conversation that was happening there, I could feel an underlying horniness inside my loins and I so wanted a few more cocks to come fuck the living daylights out of me.

"I need more fucking," I announced stunning the men around me. "Why don't all of you call at least two friends each and invite them here to fuck me?"

"Are you serious?" asked Jai.

"Yes, I am. I need more fucking. I want to be fucked so much that I can't walk for the next day."

"We can call some friends, but that kind of an orgy can't be done here. We'll need to get out of town and go to my farmhouse."

"How far is it?"

"About an hour and a half away."

anagha-lk-actress-big-big-naked-ass.jpg


"OK, let's go. On the way all of you can call all the single men you know. And ask them to bring booze and some food. And send this photo to them," I said as I took Jai's phone from his hand and took a photo of myself and my tits.

The men scrambled to put on their clothes even as I went into my bedroom and pulled out a sheer red lace teddy and wore matching heels with it.

I didn't bother to clean myself. What was the point? I was anyway going to be used as a cum dump all over again.

Less than 10 minutes later, we were on the way and headed out of the city. We were travelling in three cars. I was with Jai and Ravi and both of them had called at least three people each and had sent them the photo I had taken and had described in vivid, vulgar detail how they had fucked my pussy, my ass and my mouth and had cum all over me and yet I had wanted more men to fuck me.

anagha-lk-cum-for-actress-ass-pics.jpg


As we turned off the highway and on to a single lane road, Jai stopped his car on the side of the road.

"Why don't you walk the remainder of the way? It's barely 500 metres from here."

That sounded interesting. I agreed and began to get out of the car.

"Oh wait. Take off that lace thing you are wearing and walk naked. Keep wearing your heels though. I'll light the way with my car for you from behind."

My first thought was what if anyone saw me? Then I decided what the heck, I wanted to be fucked. If anyone saw me, they might as well just fuck me too.

I took off my teddy and climbed out of the car and began walking in front of the car. I swung my ass for effect, drawing catcalls from both Jai and Ravi.

I'd been walking for about five minutes when I saw a man walking towards me. He looked like a villager. As he drew nearer and got a clearer look at me, he stopped in his tracks and stared open mouthed as I walked up to him.

anagha-lk-actress-cum-boobs.jpg


He was wearing a shirt and a lungi (a loin cloth kind of thing). I stood so close to him that I could smell his masculine smell.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked as I turned around on him showing him every part of my body.

He nodded in amazement.

What I did next surprised me too.

I caught hold of his hand and put it on my tit and with my other hand, I reached into his lungi and felt his cock hardening.

He continued to knead my tit even as I managed to open his lungi and squatting in front of him, put his stinky sweaty cock in my mouth and began sucking on it. Once I had enough spit on it, I caught him by his cock and walked him over to the now parked car and leaning against it, I pointed his cock at my asshole and told him to shove it in. He obliged and within a trice, he had slipped inside me and was going at it as if he was a horse in a derby. Reaching in front from behind me, he mauled my tits with both his hands. His hands were rough on my soft tits and I wondered if he would leave marks on them.

Behind me, it was as if a jackhammer was fucking my asshole. The power and speed with which he moved in and out drove me to multiple orgasms. And when finally his turn came to cum, he gave one massive push and drove his cock all the way into my asshole and let loose his cum in there.

anagha-lk-nude-picture-sex-nude.jpg


The man was all smiles as he pulled his cock out of my asshole a couple of minutes later and then was shocked when I squatted down and proceeded to lick and clean his cock. Satisfied that it was properly cleaned, I stood up and gave him a peck on the cheek and bid him goodbye as I began my walk of infamy all over again. Jai later told me that the man fucked me for about 15 minutes and that they had live broadcast it to some of their friends who they had invited and had shown them that they meant when they said that there was a girl who wanted to be fucked.

The rest of the walk was a quiet, uneventful one except for me putting on a show for Jai and Ravi as I swung my ass and at one point stopped, turned around and then squatting in the middle of the road, peed while facing them.

We reached the farm about 10 minutes later, where we waited for about half an hour before the first of the beckoned men arrived.

The night was still young and I was horny and there was fun to be had.

anagha-lk-actress-ass-fuck-xxx.jpg


anagha-lk-actress-with-huge-gaand-pics.png


anagha-lk-xxx-sexy-saree-porn-video.jpg


anagha-lk-nude-pics-transparent-saree.jpg


anagha-lk-hot-ass-and-boobs-sex-photo.jpg


anagha-lk-nude-actress-3gps.jpg


h

anagha-lk-all-fake-sex-photos.jpg


anagha-lk-actress-sex-fake-photos.jpg


anagha-lk-actress-xray-photos-naked.jpg


THE-END
 
#Reba Monica John

802592044d91ea20d64648a3017d51cd.jpg


Part 1– My first orgasm.

Hi friends, I am Mohan and I grew up in a small town just north of Cannanore in Kerala.

This happened while I was in high school. I was eighteen, and came from a well-to-do family. I lived in a large 2-story house and had a full complement of servants, who did most of the house chores, cooking, and gardening. My main activities involved school, soccer in the evening and some socializing with friends. I knew something about sex, but not much. The only knowledge that I had came from discussions with classmates and from looking at some mild porn magazines with partial nudity.

I had my share of caressing the neighbor's eighteen-year-old daughter Anaswara's boobs once in a while whenever she came over to play. She had nice, rounded boobs and strange new sensations came over me whenever I touched them. I used to get aroused, but nothing more. She always enjoyed the initial touching and external caressing for a few minutes, and her nipples hardened. Sometimes, I got my hand inside her blouse, undid her bra, and caressed her boobs and played with her hardened nipples. I tried to place her hand on my cock, but she quickly withdrew it. She enjoyed my hand inside her skirt touching and caressing her thighs, but when I tried to put my fingers inside her panties, she quickly ran away to her home and I never knew why.

Anaswara-Rajan-stripping-nude-bathroom-photo-naked-boobs.jpg


My story revolves around our housemaid, Reba Monica John. Reba was twenty-two years old, with a medium complexion, slim, and had a taut, athletic body. She was a high school graduate, very attractive, and had some very cultured ways about her. She did not fit the stereotypical image of a housemaid. Later on I found out that she came from a well to do family that lost their wealth due to her uncle's foolish gambling habits. So now she worked as a housemaid. Her hair was thick, luxurious and curly, and her boobs were medium sized, firm and quite perky.

Sometimes, on hot summer days, she wore a skirt along with a thin blouse and her dark areolas and the outline of her semi-erect nipples could be seen through her blouse. Since I was quite young and inexperienced in any kind of real sexual activity, I did not see Reba as a sex symbol. I knew that my neighbor Anaswara's boobs were nice and firm to my touch, and I was curious and imagined what Reba's boobs would feel like. However, Anaswara was a young girl compared to Reba who was a full-grown woman. I was too afraid to venture into any such sexual activity with Reba, and just went along playing, reading, doing my homework and other normal activities around the house.

Reba%2BMonica%2BJohn%2BActressHot.Site%2B%25283%2529.jpg


One evening, while playing, I fall and sprained my knee. I thought nothing of it and continued playing. Big mistake! By the time I got back home, my knee was clearly swollen and I walked with a limp because of the pain. I could not go to school the next day and my knee hurt even more. I was a little worried by all this and stayed in my upstairs bedroom. Reba brought me my breakfast and lunch. She was also worried about my knee and suggested a massage with herbal oil from the local vaidyer (ayurvedic doctor). To me, one day at home, away from my friends and play seemed like an eternity. Therefore, I agreed to this, and Reba prepared the oil and came to my bedroom.

I was dressed in my soccer shorts. Reba started to apply the herbal oil, and in true ayurvedic tradition massaged both my legs, instead of just one. The massage felt great. Reba was sitting on my bed facing me and bent over me; I had a clear view of her bosom and could see the dark areolas and her nipples as she moved forwards and backwards, during the massage. I could even see a slight nipple-erection as she massaged my thighs and stopped just short of my crotch and penis, which by this time was stirring. Reba could also see what was happening to me and smiled a little bit. This made me feel embarrassed. Then she changed her position, facing away from me, in order to facilitate her massaging my thighs. In doing so, she sat closer to me and her hips were touching my upper arms. I found myself in a slightly awkward position, and brought my arm around her, encircling her. Then I got bolder and started tracing patterns on her back. Reba was tickled at first, but then, enjoyed the attention of my playful fingers on her back, and occasionally giggled.

Reba-Monica-John-exposing-cleavage-photos-gallery-Reba-Monica-John-latest-hot-and-spicy-photos-gallery--95181.jpg


Reba instinctively knew that I was enjoying this; she asked me, "Mohan, can I straddle you, so that I can massage both your legs at the same time?"

"Sure, Reba, go ahead."

She moved over, faced me, sat with my feet almost touching her pelvis (and pussy), and stretched her entire body in long massaging strokes from my shins to almost my crotch. I could no longer control myself and she saw my erection. Now her massage strokes went even farther, and the tips of her fingers would go slightly inside my shorts and lightly brush past the base of my cock.

I requested for her to lie down beside me and massage me. She did. As soon as she was beside me, I summoned up all the courage that I needed and placed my palm on her breasts. I cupped one breast and gave her boobs a gentle squeeze.

Reba giggled and twisted her body a little, in modesty.

Her boobs were very firm to my touch and they felt good. I noticed that Reba liked it too. Reba's boobs felt firmer, fuller, and much bigger than Anaswara's boobs.

f43cb670398603.5ba23f39c41bf.jpg


This was all the encouragement that Reba needed. She put her hand inside my shorts and firmly held my cock, which was fully erect by now. I didn't know what she was going to do; but then she squeezed my cock with her oily hand and the feeling was great! She stroked my cock up and down a few times. At this point, she said that she wanted to make sure that no one would disturb us (rather, catch us in the act).

"Mohan, let me check and see what Amma (mother) is doing – I'll be right back"

She hastily left the room, but was back quickly, and proceeded to take off my shorts and underwear, and she took off her blouse, but kept her bra and skirt on.

By now, I was bolder and had all the courage that I needed – besides, my cock was erect. Throwing caution to the winds, I reached over, unhooked her bra and freed her boobs.

PicsArt_09-09-11.37.2038367379a1d28df6.jpg


Her magnificent boobs shot straight out, like twin peaks, defying gravity along with her fully erect dark nipples. Reba hugged me, leaned over, and placed one nipple in my mouth. I played with her boobs while sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, and she enjoyed it.

Her one hand encircled me while the other hand held my erect cock. She was surprised to see my 7-inch cock. She told me that when she was in school, she had a boyfriend and he had a smaller cock, but she liked my size better. Reba pulled down my foreskin and exposed the glans, which looked like a mushroom, and ran her fingers over the tip of my cock using the massage oil. I caressed her boobs, sucked her nipples and was feeling good. Her skirt had moved up to her mid thighs and she made no attempt to move it down.

Then, Reba did something that shocked me. She guided my hand to her thighs, under her skirt, and then over to her bush and pussy.

She had already removed her underwear while she had gone downstairs!

Reba-Monica-John002.jpg


Reba had anticipated and planned a pleasant sequence of events. Even though I had heard a lot from my friends, this was the first time that I had ever felt a woman's bush and pussy! Her pussy hair felt soft and curly and can only be described as luxuriant. Yes, Reba had a luxurious bush!

Her pussy lips were wet and all the while Reba provided me with guidance and instructions. It felt good to learn from a girl who had some experience. My fingers found her vagina and soon I was doing a pussy massage on Reba. She started moaning, "Uuuuuuuuuummmmm...!"

Meanwhile, her fingers on my cock felt great.

Reba moaned, "My God! It feels great."

Reba's pussy was very wet and her vaginal muscles tightly gripped my fingers, which were sliding in and out of her tight pussy. This activity went on for a good ten minutes.

My finger thrusts were punctuated by her soft moans.

"Faster Mohan ettah, faster! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Faster moaneh! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Then I felt her body quiver and shudder, and her upward thrusting movements became harder and more rapid. I was extremely fascinated, very excited and my cock was very rigid. For the first time in my life, I was seeing a beautiful woman orgasm!

IMG_20201109_160221_448fae71a08699a2e1a.jpg


She screamed, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Endah My God Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Reba had a great orgasm and all the while, she continued to stroke my cock.

She stroked my cock faster and faster, and a strange sensation started coming all over me. My body stiffened and I felt extreme pleasure. I had no idea that this was going to happen, as my cock stiffened and enlarged.

I screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Rebaaaaaaaaaaa...! Rebaaaaaaaaaaaa ...!"

My body jerked and my semen shot out from my stiff enlarged cock in several spurts.

Reba smiled and cried out and stroked my cock faster as I ejaculated.

I had wet dreams before, but this was my very first real ejaculation, and it felt great. My semen had sprayed all over the bed, the railing and the floor. Reba had a conqueror's smile on her face. She giggled and continued to gently stroke my cock. Then she lay down beside me for a while, kissed me, and left my room calmly as if nothing had happened.

IMG_20201109_160159_12159a6f1e51cba2b84.jpg


**********
 
The next day, my knee was still not fully O.K. and I stayed home from school. Reba brought my breakfast along with a glass of hot milk to my room and giggled as she walked past me. As soon as she was alone with me, she leaned over, kissed me tenderly, and left my room.

Later in the day, Reba brought me my lunch while I sat at my desk doing my homework. She had her hair tied into a bun. She then took me by the hand to the bed and lay down beside me. She embraced me and unbuttoned her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her magnificent globes popped out. Her boobs were full, firm and her nipples were very erect. She held my head, guided it and buried it in her bosom. She placed an erect nipple into my mouth.

"Suck it moaneh! I love your lips and tongue on my nipples!"

I sucked her nipples and gently squeezed her firm breasts.

9aY4lHG2pmfz9nzwsnr38OituK2o61Z4D0gu3d55xbmrMfZiUsD6pwJXbD2vKy5zo_MWjHSrnXyuoNK5MIQceCJhO6VJwFCPd-HCcGjxJLPxp8sWwTv_VT-NB3VTGvYJX5C8OEcIHa65z-Zm94YY


She had on a short skirt, and as she moved about on the bed, I could see that she was not wearing any panties either. I moved my fingers from her breasts to her pussy. My cock was erect and she soon grabbed it and started stroking it, while I played with her bush and wet pussy. Reba took her skirt off and straddled me; I had a full view of her luxuriant bush and pussy. She reached over and let down her hair.

Her clean, washed, curly hair fell over her shoulders and Reba looked like a goddess! That was when I noticed her dark tinted pussy lips that had parted by now and went all the way up to her tiny pink clitoris that was peeping out from under her hood. Her labia were quite plump and fleshy to my touch. I decide to tease her and traced the outline of her pussy lips with my fingers.

My cock was rock hard and Reba pulled the foreskin down and admired the glans. There was a drop of precum that she quickly spread over the glans with her finger. She stroked my cock, and leaned over and again let me suck her nipples and caress her boobs.

She whispered, lick my neck and nibble at my earlobes – I like that – it feels good"

I kissed her neck, licked it and then gently nibbled at her earlobes. Reba loved it.

She moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...!

IMG_20201109_160203_244a71573699704c24a.jpg


My fingers concentrated on her pussy and Reba's moaning grew louder. As I fingered her, I wondered whether my cock would go inside her small, tight pussy.

I did not have to wonder for long; Reba straddled me, got on top of me, and guided my stiff cock into her hot, wet, dripping pussy. She guided my cock head into her tight pussy and cried out as the head went right inside.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Squeeze my breasts."

Reba was riding me cowgirl style, and I felt like I died and went to heaven.

IMG_20201109_160204_67599618aa0e98325f7.jpg


Her pussy had a vise-like grip on my cock and I realized that Reba's pussy was slippery and tight. It felt like she had strong muscles inside her pussy. Reba grabbed my hips and coordinated our movements all the while moaning. Soon she had my full 7 inches inside her and she pumped me with long and hard strokes. I was delirious with pleasure. I reached over and caressed her clitoris, first up and down, and then from side to side.

She screamed, "My God." I could feel her desire get stronger and stronger as she fucked me harder and faster.

After about eight minutes of hard pumping, Reba leaned towards me, grabbed me by my shoulders, and fucked me furiously. Then our movements reached a feverish pitch, and I felt her pussy muscles tighten even further, and spasm.

IMG_20201109_160239_78207a377a7aac0b14a.jpg


She screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cummmming...! Fuck me Faster Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!"

I felt her juices squirt and run down my cock. That's when I stiffened, my body spasmmed and jerked from under her. My cock enlarged and got even stiffer. Once again I felt the strange, great pleasurable sensation like an explosion.

I screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Rebaaaaaa...! Rebaaaaaa...!" as my cock spurted its hot semen in several contractions deep inside her pussy. Reba continued her movements well after we had both cum. Our juices started to drip down her pussy and down my cock. It was a glorious way to be introduced to the pleasures of sexual intercourse, by having my hard cock inside the tight pussy of a beautiful and sensitive woman.

PicsArt_09-10-05.44.11.jpg


Over the next several months, Reba and I would fuck every chance we got. She took some type of ayurvedic medicine to keep from getting pregnant, and we both got more and more skilled at fucking. We tried out various positions and Reba's favorites were to ride me cowgirl, or to fuck me doggy style while I stimulated her clitoris.

Some boys in school had obtained a copy of the sex book "Kama Sutra." We all took clandestine turns reading it and the chapters on oral sex were very intriguing to all of us. I was curious and scared. I could not ask my girlfriend to perform this for fear of getting my face slapped, or even worse, rejection. The Kama Sutra depicted oral sex as very normal and enjoyable. How could I learn more? Then suddenly, I thought of my housemaid, Reba. She was very caring and had taught me how to masturbate, and how to fuck. Maybe she would teach me this also.

IMG_20201109_160237_419dcecf2b58a61d97f.jpg


So, I borrowed the Kama Sutra book, and one day when Reba was alone with me in my bedroom, showed her the book.

"Reba, do you know about oral sex?"

Reba laughed, "Of course; my high school boyfriend taught me how to do it – it's a lot of fun – do you want me to teach you that too?"

"Yes Reba, please – Thank you. When do we start?"

"First, you take a bath Mohan; then I'll bathe, and meet you back here"

I almost ran to the bathroom and started to take a bath. Then Reba went to the downstairs bathroom and bathed. (We couldn't bathe together because my parents were downstairs). Then she came back to my bedroom.

My cock was already hard and erect in anticipation. Reba did not waste any time, quickly undressed, and went directly to my rigid cock that appeared to be paying homage to her, and her magnificent body. Here was my goddess Reba next to me, in all her glory. She looked ravishing with her curly flowing hair, firm perky breasts, erect nipples, and luxurious bush with the most beautiful pussy lips nestled within, and the bud of her pink clitoris trying to peep from under its hood.

PicsArt_09-09-11.38.51ddc3aa692e92c451.jpg


Reba held my firm hard cock, pulled the foreskin down, exposed the bulbous mushroom glans of my penis, and stroked it. She then gave it a kiss, ran her tongue over the dewdrop of precum at the tip, and licked the head with a few strokes. She put the entire head inside her mouth, and caressed it with her tongue and lips carefully avoiding any contact with her teeth.

I cried, "Oh my God! Reba! Rebaaaaa...!"

Reba then moved her mouth up and down, stroking my penis with her luscious lips and her mouth. It felt heavenly! It was a new kind of pleasure. She did this for about five minutes, which is when I stopped her.

"Reba, this is absolutely terrific! I want to do the same for you."

Dirty-maid-Angelina-sucking-and-fucking-3.gif


Reba was reluctant at first, but gave in to my request. She lay on her back, bent her legs, and spread them a little bit, just wide enough for me to get my head in between them. Then she told me to gently kiss her inner thighs starting from her knees all the way to her pussy, but to stop short. She explained that this would get the woman all warmed up and after about fifteen minutes of kissing her thighs, tummy, breasts, nipples, neck, toes, back of the knees, the woman would be hot and ready for her pussy, and later her clitoris, to be licked. Reba was a great teacher. I did exactly as Reba told me and proceeded to kiss and lick her everywhere except her pussy. Reba's breathing got deeper and her moaning grew louder. Her hand was on my head, and she slowly guided my head to her warm and wet pussy. I licked her plump labia that were engorged with blood at this point. I licked her left labia all around and then her right labia and started all over again.

Gradually I moved my tongue closer to her pussy lips and ran my tongue between her inner pussy lips up and down. I felt Reba's body shudder and she was moaning louder.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! My golden boy."

After a few minutes of licking her cunt lips and running my tongue at the opening of her vagina, Reba reached over, pulled the hood of her clitoris with her fingers, and exposed her tiny, but hard, pink love button to my full view.

IMG_20201109_160225_519a4dab4c58bcbc426.jpg


"Reba, what is this called?" I asked her, and touched it with the tip of my tongue.

"We say 'kandhu' in Malayalam, but I like the word 'clit' – it sounds better."

"Yes, I like the word 'clit' better as well," I replied before licking her clitoris with some light strokes.

She screamed, "Yes! Yes! You got it! Right there! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! (My God)."

She was bucking and grinding her pelvis into my face as I licked her clitoris. I made some long strokes with my tongue, starting with her vagina and ending with her clitoris.

Her thrusts kept getting greater and greater, and faster and faster. Her body shuddered.

Reba screamed, "Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Pleeeaaasseeee don't stop."

I kept up the pace and continued the motion faster and faster.

"Oh my God! Endah deyvehmeah...! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Endah kandhu kaddicku moaneh! Bite my clit I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Oooooooowwwwwww ...!"

tumblr_okygx0Qkyp1vdxy3uo1_500.gif


Her pussy filled with her juices, and I licked and swallowed every drop of her sweet pussy juice. Reba felt very shy of her bold and brazen bucking, and told me that her pleasure was uncontrollable. So this was one half of oral sex.

"Reba, you taste good – I love it."

"Your turn now." Then she kissed me.

Reba turned me over on my back, took firm control of my stiff cock with her lips, and licked the bulbous mushroom head and the shaft thoroughly.

"Your cock looks so beautiful, Mohan – you must fuck me afterwards."

Reba moved her entire mouth up and down on my cock and the feeling was heavenly. She then took the entire length of six inches down her throat. She gagged once, blushed, but recovered quickly and did it again a few more times. I was just delirious with pleasure and was dying to cum in her mouth, which was what she wanted me to do.

After about ten minutes of sucking, Reba was in a high state of arousal, and pleaded with me to fuck her just a few strokes, since she felt very horny with all the sucking and deep throating.

"Fuck me hard, Mohan, and when you are ready to cum, I will suck you off. I want you to cum in my mouth."

Reba lay on her back. I mounted her on top, and my cock expertly guided itself to her pussy and found her cunt without any external help.

I cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" as I entered her tight, velvety smooth pussy.

Reba-Monica-John001.jpg


She wrapped her legs around my back, moved her pelvis, and was fucking me with long fast strokes at first, and then, furiously. That is when I realized how horny Reba was! She moved her body and her hips like a wild animal!

She screamed, Faster Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Fuck mmmeeeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

I felt her wet cum on my cock and continued to fuck her feverishly. Reba reciprocated by thrusting her pelvis to match my strokes.

We went faster and faster and all the while Reba kept the pace and fucked me harder and harder. I was getting close to ejaculation.

I cried out, "Oh Reba! Thrust – Milk my cock, Reba".

"Wait, wait – Cum in my mouth – I'll suck your cock – pull it out and I'll suck it"

PicsArt_09-10-05.42.25.jpg


When I felt ready to explode, I pulled my cock from her wet cunt and quickly moved ahead and put it in her mouth. Her lips clamped on my cock head and she vigorously stroked the shaft with her hand. She moved her mouth faster and faster and then I stiffened, my cock enlarged, and I ejaculated about seven or eight spurts, shooting my semen deep inside her mouth.

I screamed, "Oh Reba! Rebaaaaaaaaaaaa...! Rebaaaaaaaaaaa...!"

Reba, while she continued her mouth movements, cried out, "Oooohhhh! Uuuuummmmm...! Uuuuummmmm...!" and swallowed every drop of my semen.

She continued sucking me gently for a few more minutes until my cock relaxed in her mouth. She giggled, and told me that she had an orgasm while swallowing my cum.

Reba smiled and said, "congratulations) your cum tastes good," and nodded approval.

IMG_20201109_160207_4167c76556c443ebd3f.jpg


This was the second part of oral sex. Both parts were great!

Can't say which one is better.

I looked at my face in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised. My face looked like a glazed donut – with Reba's pussy juice all over it!

THE-END
 
Mehreen-Kaur-Pirzada-Birthday-Wishes-poster-and-still-from-Entha-Manchivaadavuraa-Movie-Team-.jpg


It was the second semester of my freshman year, at a college. I was in an advanced mathematics class, and all of the other students in it were juniors and seniors. Brilliant that I might have been, I was in over my head, so when Joshi organized a study group, I was all for it.

6_150798265859.jpg


As you may know, most math majors are men. Except for me and a few others, women and math don't mix well. So, there was not a lot of female demand for a class in Functional Analysis, and in fact, I was the only girl in the class.

Joshi, Kanna, Roy and I met Wednesday nights, in one of our rooms. Usually it was Joshi's room, but when his roommates were drinking or partying or otherwise being disruptive to a study group, we would adjourn to my room, since I had only one roommate, Lara, and she had basically moved in with her boyfriend.

**

I had a boyfriend, Ram , and we dated every Friday and Saturday nights. Friday nights we'd go to parties and dance the night away, and Saturday afternoons we would study together, then grab a bite or go to the movies, and then we'd spend the night together. Ram is good in bed, and well, I kind of like that in a man. I was quite the sexually satisfied freshman girl, and our life together was close to perfect. We were in love.

mehreen-boobs.gif


Ram liked pillow talk, and in particular, he seemed to enjoy hearing about all of my sexual escapades before the two of us met. There were not that many, since I was only just barely nineteen, and most (but not all) happened in high school and -- especially -- the summer before college began.

Ram seemed to like hearing about my one-night stands, and he found especially hot my one afternoon stand, when I fucked a guy I had only just met, at a lonely part of the beach at a lake. This was during that infamous summer just before college, when I was a wild child. The risk of being discovered while we were doing it was high, but that just turned me on all the more. Ram never seemed to tire of me recounting that story.

Ram always asked if anyone had ever watched me have sex, and I replied truthfully that no, nobody ever had. Sex for me was a private affair, and I liked it like that. Sure, I liked risk, and thought it was sexy, but in reality, I would have died of shame if anyone ever stumbled upon me in the throes of sex with a guy. No, I also replied, I would not let him video us having sex, either with a friend taking the video, or with him holding a cell phone. Absolutely not. No way. Forget about it.

mehreen-pirzada-nude-stripped-xxx-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq-667x1000.png


It bothered me, in fact, that Ram wanted that. Yes, I was relaxed about sex, having had more than my fair share of partners at my young age, but that was not equivalent to all the perversions that Ram seemed to like to fantasize about. It was not even close.

"Why do you get so excited by me having casual sex?" I asked him, after I recounted a session I'd had in the bedroom of a friend's home during a party, back during high school senior year, when someone could have walked in on us, but happily, nobody did. I had kind of liked the guy, since he had a six-pack, and great facial hair, and it was high school, after all. Also, I was (naively) flattered that he wanted me that way. I loved being desired, and it showed. It tended to make me, if not an easy conquest, at least not that difficult of a conquest.

"It just seems so unusual to me. Most girls I've met are so damn stingy with their sexual favors. You're different and it intrigues me. Tell me Mehreen, have you ever had a threesome?" Ram asked.

"No, not with two men, nor with two women. Why? Do you want us to have one?" I asked. Maybe I would, after all, it's fun to try new things; but I'd only do it if Ram truly wanted it, and begged me, at least a little bit. I was guessing he wanted two women and him, of course. I had enjoyed one or two short lesbians with senoir girls in college, after all. What do you think goes on at parties, anyway?

(MyPornSnap.top)_mehrene-kaur-pirzada-naked-oiled-body-fucking-on-top-without-dress-hd-fake.jpg


Ram didn't answer me, preferring, apparently, to go down on me, getting me super wet as he drove me to a climax, and then he gave me one of his great fucks. He fell asleep, and I lay awake, studying the ceiling from underneath him, and wondering about threesomes. Finally, his cock having softened and fallen out of me, I rolled my sleeping lover off of me (which is tricky in a dorm twin bed; prudence dictated I rolled him toward the wall, so that he wouldn't tumble onto the floor), and I fell asleep myself.

**

Our math study group studied hard, and even though it was three guys and me, little to no flirting took place. That was the way I wanted it, and aside from my good looks (I know who I am and how men view me; excuse my lack of false modesty), I gave the guys no reason to think I was available, and all of them knew Ram. They also knew he would hurt them if they tried anything with me.

I didn't like that aspect of Ram's personality, but I liked Ram. People are packages, and you take the good with the bad. That bad aspect of Ram worked in my favor in this case, or so I thought. Anyway, I was crazy about Ram, faults and all.

One upshot is, however, that we all got to know each other fairly well over the semester, and we all became friends. I liked the three guys, and especially I liked Joshi. Sometimes I thought about if Joshi and I got together, and Ram never found out about it, well.... Stop that thought!

EFdDIQPU4AEMOCI.jpg


My sister had always said that there was no such thing as a male friend. She's already a college graduate, and she's wise, so she should know, claims there's always sexual tension between a heterosexual man and a woman, no matter what. It may be repressed, and not at all obvious, but it's there. I figured she was wrong in the case of my study group. Looking back, it's amazing how capable of denial one can be. My capacity for naïve innocence is truly unbounded.
 
When the big exam came, it being the final, Joshi and I both aced it with grades of A+, Kanna got an A-, and Roy, who might have failed were it not for our study group, ended up with a B. We were gathered where the grades were posted, our names being hidden for privacy reasons, but we all had secret numbers corresponding to who we were. We discussed how my tutoring session on all the different possible variations of the Hahn-Banach Theorem had been a key part of our success on the exam.

I have an uncanny way of reading professors, and I figured the Hahn-Banach Theorem would play a central role on the final exam. I also knew the professor had a fetish for the dual space of the Hardy space H-1, it being BMO (functions of bounded mean oscillation). I explained my thinking to our study group, and I like to think that's why the four of us all did so well.

Roy and Kanna, especially, were thrilled with their successes, as were we all, and I proposed a party, just the four of us, to celebrate our collective success. Joshi and Kanna wanted to bring their girlfriends, and Kanna suggested I bring Ram, but I said no, let's just make it the four of us. Roy didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and I didn't want him to feel left out, sweetheart that I am. I actually am a bit of an empathetic friend, you know.

We met in my room, and we had French Champagne (since Kanna comes from money), as well as beer, wine, and tequila (with fresh limes, and salt, of course). We also had some weed. We were feeling no pain, except for me. I think I had been tense about exam period, or something, since I had stabbing pains in my neck.

Joshi said it was probably due to how I had slept, and that he had taken a summer course at Ithaca College where he learned the basics of giving a massage. I lay down on the floor on my stomach, after getting some fancy Santa Maria Novella Cosmetic Vitamin Oil, imported from Italy, that my grandmother gave me when I left for college. I hadn't used it yet, as it was so fancy I found it intimidating. Joshi used it on me happily, though, and he went to work massaging my neck. It felt divine. He asked me to remove my blouse, and since my bra was opaque and covered my boobs even better than my bikini did, there was no real risk, and I quickly removed my blouse. He spread the oil all over my upper body.

I was drunk, stoned, and had eaten too many gum drops (the daily recommenced dose is one), so I was in a silly sort of happy mood and, I suppose, my judgment was impaired.

zd3fsyz6kqq41.png


Joshi extended the massage to my shoulders and upper back, and then he wanted to remove my bra, to get "unfettered access." I stayed silent, and Joshi muttered something like "or she, in my case" who is silent, gives consent. I'm not sure Kanna nor Roy knew that phrase, but I sure did. Joshi unhooked my bra, and pulled it off.

I lifted my chest a bit from the floor to help him. I was topless, but the guys could only see the sides of my crushed boobs, and besides, we had always been nonsexual in the study group. Always. So, I wasn't worried. Mostly, I was too high to worry. When I said earlier my judgment was impaired, I wasn't kidding!

I nervously giggled when my bra came off, which sent the wrong signal. Big mistake: Looking back, that was the turning point. Joshi proceeded to give my back a massage from heaven. His talent as a masseur, plus my thrill over the A+ on the big exam, plus the booze and the drugs, plus my naked boobs, made me one mellow coed, so when Joshi asked Kanna to remove my skinny jeans, so that he could massage my legs, too, I finally spoke.

"Kanna will never get my skinny jeans off. It's not easy. I'll do it myself," I said, and I stood up, unzipped, unsnapped, and wriggled, for over a good two minutes, out of my jeans, making sure my panties stayed on (since they often come off together with my skinny jeans). At the end, I let Kanna pull my jeans off my calves and feet.

(MyPornSnap.top)_mehreen-nude-hot.jpg


As I was wriggling, I didn't think enough about the show I was putting on for the guys, with my bare boobs jiggling about all over the place. (My boobs are a heavy B cup, and I have a nice figure, with a flat tummy, and am -- in general -- considered to be attractive.) Nor did it dawn on me, right away, that all I was now wearing were my bikini cut lavender panties. Somehow, however, all three guys noticed that little fact, and right away.

Kanna began to massage my legs, while Joshi continued with my neck and shoulders, and the small of my back. Kanna was a disaster as a masseur, compared with Joshi, but he seemed so thrilled to be touching up my legs, that I let it go, and I continued to mellow out and to enjoy the sensations, which -- all things considered -- were wonderful. Roy was quiet, and I couldn't see him from where I was.

Joshi rolled me over onto my back to massage the front of my neck, followed by my naked boobs, and finally my tummy. He would massage with long strokes, the momentum continuing his massage under my panties. He told Roy to get a small towel, and he placed the towel over my privates, and then he slipped off my panties from underneath the towel. Now I was naked, with only a small towel carefully draped over my privates to protect the privacy of my most intimate spot.

As Joshi continued his long strokes massage, his hands would continue the momentum under the towel, just missing my kitten, and I was getting an erotic charge out of it, all the more so by watching Kanna and Roy drool over the prospect of having me naked in front of them. There was also the question of whether or not the carpet matched the drapes, since I'm a natural blonde, complete with blue eyes, and hyper fair skin.

The guys didn't know it yet, but yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

Kanna noticed the long strokes technique of Joshi, and so he mimicked it with my legs, after having arranged for my legs to be apart in order to massage the insides of my thighs. Kanna's long strokes, however, didn't have the subtle mastery of those of Joshi. Instead of the highly erotic tease of Joshi's delicately perfect, with the just the right amount of pressure, long strokes reaching my bush but not entering it, always stopping at the perimeter hair, Kanna went right on in, and under the cover of the towel his fingers found my pussy, and tickled it a bit by brushing the fine blonde down that covered my labia.

My next big mistake was that I made no protest regarding Kanna's outrageous liberties taken.

Roy had had enough. He felt left out, and he upped the ante by coming over to my body, and kissing me. Being felt up and having Kanna's fingers touch my pussy under the towel had a not too credible innocent interpretation, but Roy's kisses, well, obviously that was some kind of affectionate sex. Worse still, I kissed Roy back. It's who I am. If I like a guy, and I liked all three of the guys, I cooperate with whatever they want to do, within reason, of course.

mehreen-pirzada-nude-handjob-free-photos-malayalam-actress-sex-hq-327x1000.jpg


I've always been like that, which is why I was so popular with the guys in high school, many of whom quite generously gave me their virginity. I could give mine away only to one of them, virginity being like that, of course. Virginity is kind of a single use thing. A guy named bobby was the recipient of my virginity. bobby was two years older than me. He was a high school dropout and he drove the truck, but that's a whole different story, and yes, it's one of Ram's favorite stories that I tell him, during pillow talk. I lost my virginity on top of a pile of boxes in the back of bobbu's truck. I even got blood from my hymen on one of the boxes he delivered later that same day.

Roy and I kissing each other removed any pretense that what was going on was in any way innocent. The massage, and my nudity, plus Roy's kisses, meant this party had turned sexual. Quite sexual in fact, and I was the only woman. I thought of Ram, and how he liked to ask me if ever I had enjoyed a threesome before. What would he think of a foursome, I wondered? It seemed to me, even in my brain-addled state, that we were heading that way.

I knew, however, that these were good men. All I had ever to do was to say no, and that would be the end of it. The worst of it would have been showing off my naked bod to three friends, and Ram could easily get into getting off on imagining that, if that's all this was.

I knew, too, that that was all it would be. So, no worries. Well, Roy's spectacular kisses were a bit of a worry, I guess, because they were melting my resistance in real time, but Lordy, they were good! I've always been a sucker for a man who kisses well.

(MyPornVid.fun)_mehreen-pirzada-all-hot-clip-sexy-milky-body-nice-boob-juicy-lip-kiss-tempeting-navel-in-slow-motion-preview-hqdefault.jpg


When Joshi saw Roy kissing me, he began to play with my nipples, and sexually to caress my breasts. It just so happens that I love it when a man does that. So, with Roy and me French kissing and swapping tongues, and Joshi making love to my boobs, Kanna pulled off the modesty towel and began blatantly to finger my pussy, and everybody could see him doing it. Kanna was much better, seriously better, at fingering a girl's pussy than he was at giving said girl a leg massage. It took only seconds for my passage to lubricate thoroughly, and my breathing became heavy, reflecting my extreme arousal.

I was drunk, stoned, and had too many gumdrops, but I was still there, present enough, to realize things were getting out of hand. I pushed Roy's wonderful mouth away from mine, and I yelled "Stop!"

Meh0_3.jpg


I sat up, suppressing how dizzy I felt. "This is spinning out of control," I said, as indeed the room seemed to be spinning as I spoke. "There are three of you, and one of me. Also, I had no idea you liked me this way. We need to discuss what's happening here."
 
I should have been more definitive in my attempt to say no. A naked girl, her boobs bouncing around just a bit as she moves, a guy with his thumb in her pussy, and with the start of a sex flush around her neck, saying "we need to discuss what's happening," is not really and truly saying no, in a way that three aroused men with erections can understand.

mehreen-kaur2-399x600.jpg


"How about if we just do tequila body shots off your fabulously tummy?" Joshi suggested. Relieved that the guys would no longer be threatening my virtue, such as it was, at least so directly, in response I just happily giggled.

I was pleased that Joshi had noticed my flat tummy. I wanted to look nice for Joshi, and when one is naked, it's hard to hide the flaws. Your body is simply there, in front of the guys, so I was nervous. Stupid, right? The guys were not studying my body, other than my two boobs, and my pussy, and it was clear they were fine with my body. They were very fine with it.

I sliced up the limes, and got the salt. My sore neck became a salt lick, and I put a slice of lime in my mouth, filled a shot glass with tequila, lay down on my back, and placed the shot glass on my bare tummy, dangerously close to my blonde bush.

121315331_mehreen-kaur-pirzada-naked-xxx-9.jpg


Joshi went first. He picked up the shot glass, his hand grazing over my bush in the process and fooling nobody. Then he licked some salt off my neck, drank the tequila, and then moved to my mouth to retrieve the slice of lime I held between my teeth. Joshi used the opportunity to give me a kiss that I felt all the way down my naked body, right to my toes. Joshi seemed to have talent without bound.

Kanna went next, and did the same thing. Roy followed suit. It was kind of exciting when Roy was being so intimate with my naked body. Roy was something different. Not quite pumpernickel, but yummy, in any event. Maybe Roy was a dark rye bread?

Then Joshi moved in for a second round, but he was now naked. I hadn't even noticed him undressing! As was suddenly quite obvious, though perhaps not surprising, his cock was hard, and sticking out from his body like a steel pipe. Joshi flagrantly placed the shot glass between the lips of my pussy, creating yet another giggling fit on my part. When he finished the shot and got the lime slice from my mouth, lying on top of me to do it, he caught me unawares by simply slipping his cock inside my already well lubricated pussy. I gasped as he entered me. I couldn't believe it: Joshi was finally fucking me!

NakedMehreenPirzadaFuckedinPussySexNudeFakes.jpg


My boyfriend Ram has kind of a thick cock, which is quite nice physically, whereas Joshi's cock was thin and short, but I didn't care, because it was Joshi's cock. The upshot however was that my pussy was wide open at this point, and quite nicely lubricated, and there was no impediment to Joshi's cock entering me, as I immediately learned, to my chagrin!

I was now officially cheating on my boyfriend Ram. I had conflicting emotions: Guilt, and worry over the cheating and how Ram might react to it (not good, was a given); and thrill that Joshi, whom I guess I had a crush on, wanted to fuck me, and moreover he was doing it, too! Yeah, Joshi has a girlfriend and he loves her and all that, but just then, he obviously wanted me, and what's more, he was in the process of taking me! 'Thrilled' cannot even begin to describe how that made me feel.

Joshi slipped all the way in, easily all the way inside me, and he waited there, his cock completely buried in my passage. A hush fell over the room. Presumably everyone was waiting, Joshi's cock deep inside me, to see if I'd protest. Everyone was not only waiting, but even holding their collective breath. It was a momentous moment, and unimaginable before, but somehow very much imaginable just then.

(MyPornSnap.top)_cum-on-mehrene-kaur-pirzada-pussy-naked-casting-couch.png.jpg


This was, after all, quite a serious escalation of the activities. It's one thing to play drinking games while I'm naked, with a little kissing and boob fondling, but sex -- actual fucking -- was a whole different ball game! I remained silent, so Joshi started a little piston action, and I moaned. That first, small moan, sealed my fate.

As Joshi lovingly fucked me, Roy resumed kissing me, and unbeknownst to me, Kanna got his cell phone and took a video of the fuck and kissing, both, catching my stomach rising from the floor to improve the angle as I neared my first climax of the evening, my breasts heaving, and my breathing becoming heavy right through Roy's wonderful kisses. My climax was surprisingly fast in its arrival, and it was a doozy, one of the best of my young life. After my climax, Joshi began to pummel my poor pussy, with fast, deep, and hard thrusts, each one of which my eager body met, pushing back.

"Are you protected, Mehreen?" Joshi asked, having difficulty getting the words out through his arousal, and while furiously moving like a piston in me.

Mehreen-sex-1024x649.jpg


"Yes," I replied. "Cum inside me," I managed to get out, before devolving into moans.

Joshi did exactly that, first fucking me furiously hard and fast, as though his life depended on it, driving me to a climax. When I came I squeezed my cunt, as I always do, and that precipitated his own explosion, filling me up with what had to be days and days of stored up cum. Maybe his girlfriend wasn't paying enough attention to him?
 
I hadn't cum like that, twice in one fuck, well, ever! I think it had to be the amazing Eros of having two other horny friends, Kanna and Roy, right there, intimately watching us fuck. I was played out, and when Joshi rolled off me, with my eyes closed in prolonged bliss, I quite naturally closed my legs. I always do when the man leaves my body. My legs, however, wouldn't close. Kanna was between my legs. I hadn't even noticed Kanna taking Joshi's place. Before a thought could even enter my drug-addled mind, Kanna shoved his own cock inside me!

mehreen-pirzada-nude-fucked.png


Oh my God, two men, and back-to-back fucks? Never had I ever! I gasped in response to this unexpected second intrusion into my body, although in retrospect it should not have been a surprise. I didn't protest, however, for reasons I still don't know; I was immediately into it, and loving getting another fuck right away, instead of having to wait until Joshi recharged.

Kanna was bigger than Joshi, well, he was the biggest I guess of the three men, but such nuances were lost on me then, in the throes of how amazing it was to have two of my friends want to fuck me like this. I had never had the slightest inkling of a thought that they wanted me this way. I glanced at Roy and instantly I knew, Roy was going to be next. OMG, I was having a gangbang! Holy shit.

My sister was right. Friendship with men always had some sexual dimension to it, even if it seemed to be hidden.

Kanna fucked me with real force, almost as if he were mad at me or something, or wanted to punish me? Maybe it was because I got an A+ and he got only an A- on the math final? He was bested by a girl, and a freshman girl at that, and in a math class? Could Kanna really be that superficial? Well, yes, he could, but he was getting his revenge now, oh yes, he was fucking the shit out of me, but good!

mehreen-pirzada-group-sex-slip.jpg


It's ironic, but Kanna trying to destroy me with his cock, to hurt me somehow with his fabulously hard thrusts, to destroy me with rough sex, just somehow turned me on all the more. Nothing Kanna did hurt me, not even the horribly hard twisting of my nipples as he fucked me silly. Instead it all just felt wonderful, and I felt like the free use slut I had become that very evening, fucking two men back-to-back, with a third waiting in the wings.

It actually surprised me. My orgasm bubbled up from hell and it overwhelmed me with a surprising suddenness. I actually screamed, which I had never, ever, done involuntarily with sex before. Sure, I had screamed just to please a guy and to make him feel all macho, giving out fake screams if you will, but this was my first, involuntary, honest to goodness, real scream. Kanna, in response, unloaded his own collection of spunk inside me, it joining with that of Joshi before him. My cunt muscles, once again involuntarily, gave a really hard squeeze to Kanna's thick and long cock, as I came, and I suspect Kanna loved that, too.

MehreenPirzadapundaifuckingimagenudeboobspressed.jpg


Kanna got off me, slapping my boobs as he left my wasted body. I didn't even bother to try to close my legs this time. Roy mounted a somewhat exhausted, and sexually played out, newly minted slut. Before this evening, I was just a freshman girl who fucked with her boyfriend; that's nothing special and actually kind of the norm in college, or at least it was in my college.

Roy, however, was the third in a sequence of men to fuck me in only an elapsed time of less than sixty minutes, and that, in and of itself, I felt gave me my newfound slut status. It was a status I had not sought, nor wanted, but just then, I kind of embraced it. Roy was the third, it was true, but man-oh-man he was not to be denied. I also could not hide, though I tried to, the excitement I felt over fucking a guy from a different race for the first time in my life.

"You're my first piece , Mehreen," Roy said as he began to fuck me in earnest. I did not find such a statement charming, but I let it slide. "You have no idea for how long I've wanted to fuck you," he said, and he was right: I had no idea he had even wanted to fuck me at all!

I didn't like that Roy seemed to want to fuck me just because he could, and I would be a girl to add to his list of conquests. I wanted him to want to fuck me because I was me, Nevertheless, in a flagrant double standard, I was thrilled that an guy wanted to fuck me

(MyPornSnap.top)_mehrene-kaur-pirzada-small-boobs-cum-on-her-pussy-after-sex.jpg


My reply to Roy's quip that made me feel like a sex object, was simply a groan of pleasure, as his gorgeous fuck-tool pummeled my well used body, filled with the happy, sloppy sounds of the cum of Joshi and Kanna already sloshing around inside me, as Roy did his thing. I came twice more during Roy's time with me, and I was one happy wreck of a woman. When Roy got off me, Kanna took a picture of the river of cum draining out of me, pooling into a small lake on my bed. It was to be the wet spot of all wet spots!

scraped-img-1784321537355.jpg

All three men had me again, after which we rested. I gave them each a short blow job, getting them up for a third round, and Joshi took me from behind, while I sucked off Kanna, in my first ever spit roast. The evening ended when Roy took me up my ass, my first ever anal fuck. It surprised the shit out of me (so to speak), when I discovered I actually liked anal sex, or at least I did when it was Roy giving it to me. Roy had been gentle and kind with my first time anal.

mehreen3.jpg


Mehrene_Kaur_Pirzada_PicsArt_11-23-03.53.09-01-Nude-Fake-Series-4-2020-8-5_21.12.44.jpg
 
I was fucked nine times that night, and I gave three blow jobs, had my first spit roast, and experienced my first anal sex. My first gangbang had a lot of firsts. As the three men filtered out of my room, Joshi looking quite sheepish as the enormity of the implications of the evening began to sink in, I was finally left alone, wallowing in my own thoughts of what I had become, and what -- if anything -- I was going to tell Ram on Friday, the time of our next date.

2-cock-fucking-Mehreen-Kaur-xxx-pussy-hole-fake-photo.jpg


mehreen-pirzada-pussy-pics-porn-fakes.jpg


zQYanq.jpg


mehreen-pirzada-fakes-video-sex.jpg


I knew Joshi and Kanna would not blab, since they both loved their girlfriends. I knew both of their girlfriends, of course, and doubtless they would not be understanding of what we had just done, nor forgiving. The real wild card was Roy. Perhaps that's why, when Roy came around on Thursday, the day after the math study group gangbang, I felt I had no choice but to let him fuck me another three times, just to buy his silence about the gangbang. Roy thought he was blackmailing me into the extra three fucks, and I let him think that. In actuality, however, I loved it. Maybe I had really and truly become a slut?

mehreen-kaur-fk1.jpg


mehreen-fk1.jpg


mehreen.jpg


Maybe Ram would be pleased? I was losing sleep worrying, and the stabbing pains in my neck returned. I needed another one of Joshi's massages. Did I dare ask for one? Maybe if Ram was there, too, watching, you know, for security? Maybe, if the gods were smiling, Ram would finally get his wish for a threesome, and my neck pain would be a bad memory? Something to consider, I guess.

z6kRFR.jpg


THE-END
 
EIwPkEZU0AEn3Xd.jpg


"Muthu!! Come to my office, NOW!!"

Anushka Shetty, or Anushka as she is commonly called, is a prominent woman's rights lawyer, who is also a very influential figure in India. Born into an already wealthy family in the upper levels on India's caste system, she owns a huge office in the crowded city at the heart of Mumbai.

Being also a public prosecutor and a senior counsel in India's courts, Anushka had prosecuted countless criminals and put them behind bars. They were convicted of many types of capital crimes, such as murder, but her main legal expertise were rape cases.

DEyptL2V0AAB0oM.jpg


Anushka is married, her husband of 25 years is a kind and respectable politician that is loved by the people of South Mumbai. They are blessed with two sons of their own, and they are often portrayed as the perfect family in the media.

Unknown to her (or at least, she would rather not know), she is also voted India's hottest milf in numerous porn websites. With a voluptuous body, it is no surprise. 'Big' is an understatement to describe her hot curry Indian boobs. Her boobs are talking point for every males with raging hormones. She was tall, (5 foot 11"), and have lips to die for.

Photoshopped pictures of her are easily available throughout these websites, such as cropped pictures of her face attached to naked female bodies, with captions such as "Anushka and the plumber", "Anushka goes nude at the beach", "Anushka wants your thick black cock", and many more.

These pictures served as sources masturbation for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of males not only in India, but internationally as well.

9cfa8db0dcf023b7f61aed1937f3cad3.jpg


Besides these porn sites, the social media would always be buzzing about Anushka too, mostly about her boobs. She had complained about it to the authorities and some accounts were banned, but new ones popped out and she just gave up.

"What kind of rubbish report writing is this!" she bellowed to her newly appointed staff, Muthu, in her legal office located in one of the skyscrapers in Mumbai's southern district.

Muthu had not even graduated from the Maharashtra National Law University in Mumbai, he was only temporary sent to Anushka's law firm as an attachment trainee. Being only 20 years of age, he was half of Anushka's age of 40. He was rather a quiet and timid young man, who rather keep things to himself.

"Sorry boss, I had not able to collate all the data and the facts of what happened in this case," he timidly said.

Anushka%2BShetty%2BCute%2BHot%2BStills%2B%25288%2529.jpg


It was another case, this time about a young woman who got fucked by her boyfriend after she came home late from a party with her friends.

Anushka smacked Amrit's head with the report he filed.

"This is unacceptable! Now go get the facts from the victim and witnesses..her parents, her friends at the party, whatever, and be back here in my office by Monday!"

Young Muthu knew of the temper she has. She is a very determined and fierce woman, but those traits are instrumental in being a successful prosecutor.

He was afraid of her, but he had secretly always admired his boss from far. He was already a porn website **censored** subscriber featuring edited photos of Anushka in many different sexy poses, and was extremely delighted when he found out his faculty had arranged for him to be a trainee for Anushka legal firm.

This was truly a dream come true, he told himself at that point of time.

101163-7-promo.jpg


Topless-Anushka-Shetty-Pussy-Fingering-Inside-Undies-Sunfire-Fake.jpg


"It's certainly a nightmare working for this bitch," he now murmured when he was safely back at his **censored** desk. He rummaged through his curly hair with his fingers, thinking how he could finish up the report by Monday when it was already Friday.

He worked long hours, with meagre training allowance, and his girlfriend had already left him for another guy who could spent more time with her. This would meant another weekend working.

"I'm gonna fuck that momma bitch, one way or another," he told himself.

Back home, Muthu was jerking as usual in front of his laptop to an image of a media interview Anushka gave to journalists outside the high court in the news coverage that was being circulated in the porn sites.

In the photo, Anushka was tightly clad in a fiery yellow saree, and had her mouth opened, talking into the journalists' mouthpiece but instead of the actual microphone, an image of a long black indian cock was inserted into the doctored picture.

It wasn't a good photoshop job, it did look fake, but it was still good enough for young boys like Muthu to have a little fun with their cock, and for them to imagine shooting their hot sperm directly into the milf's bright red lipsticked mouth.

scraped-img-1784321553035.gif

"Arghhhh, take that Anushka, you deserved that, you fucking slut!" Muthu said out loud in his bedroom. His home is located near the slums.

Although Muthu comes from a middle-income family and lives in an apartment with his parents, he has many childhood friends living in the slums nearby. He doesn't care about the caste system and his 2 best friends, Dev and Gopal, are from the slums.
 
The next day, which was a Saturday, instead of working on his report, he devised a plan to teach his boss a lesson, a sexual lesson she would never forget.

He called both of his buddies, who were now grown young men. Due to the limited opportunities in studies, both had now turned out to be fearsome thugs in their community. But since they had grown up together with Muthu, they regard the young nerdy law undergrad as their own. Or so he thought.

"Hey Muthu my friend! What's up buddy?" they called out to him when they met in one of the drink stall in the slum.

"I'm fine, but my new boss...she is mentally torturing me every single day! My fiance had left me, and I even rarely see my parents. My life is a living hell because of this," Muthu explained.

Both Dev and Gopal knew who his boss was. They had seen her in person too, as sometimes she and her husband walked through the slums in one big convoy representing his political party, trying to get votes from the community during elections. Those were the only times Anushka would ever set her dainty high heeled feet in the dirty slums.

"Ah...that hot boss of yours is giving you trouble, Bud?" Dev and Gopal looked at each other, suddenly interested in what Muthu had to say.

The plan was simple. Muthu was to call Anushka, telling her his report on the case was ready, on Sunday evening. She would certainly come to the office so she could prepare to submit it to the court as soon as possible on Monday.

Nobody would be around in her office on a Sunday, of course. Muthu wanted himself and his friends to Fuck his boss, even allowing his friends to steal some cash and jewellery off her, but he must not be implicated in the crime. He worked in the legal system and knew what harsh punishment awaits for sex criminals.

He would act it out as a victim, and was "forced" to fuck Anushka after both Dev and Gopal had done gang banging her. They would then take away her jewellery and money, and it would be a perfect crime, he explained.

Dev and Gopal were quiet after Muthu had finished his lengthy explanation. They told Muthu to wait, while they left the stall for awhile. Muthu could see them talking to each other from a distance..they snickered at times, but both were dead serious when they walked back in. Although they were his buddies, they went to an entirely different path in their lives, and Muthu was beginning to think it might not be a good idea after all.

"Ok bud, we agree to it. Don't back out. We will see you at Anushka's law firm, at 7pm sharp. We will just have our fun with her, take the money and get away."

Muthu then quickly called his boss.

After a few ringtones, Anushka finally picked up. Her voice sounded agitated.

"What do you want now, Muthu? It's the weekends, I'm with my family," she said. Muthu could hear voices of laughing and playing in the background.

"I ummm, I got the report ready for you, boss," he replied.

"Oh that was quick! I would like to see it tomorrow, no excuse. And make sure it is a complete report. Don't piss me off again, got it?"

6ee31b24abf57b9fe58c0c5ea08fc282.jpg


"Yes boss, of course. I understand, I'll be there at 7pm," he quickly hung up, as he was worried he may changed his mind.

With a deep breath, he said to himself, "it's now or never."

The next day, the three guys came early and saw her car drove into the driveway and into the carpark. They saw her walked out, stretched her back. Anushka walked slowly into the building, and they all saw her boobs swaying even from a distance.

Muthu's heart beat was racing wildly, upon realizing the moment had arrived. He would finally be able to fuck the woman he had always fantasised.

wz9bhhjj7ng61.gif


The mature woman's loud clicks on the marble floor was already audible from far. Muthu signalled his friends to conceal themselves outside the office. They were supposed to enter from the outside, as if they broke into the office.

When Anushka finally reached her office, Muthu was acting to be busy on his computer at his desk.

Anushka, in a joyful voice, said "I'm sorry I underestimated you Muthu," she smiled. She was happy the report was done and was in a joyous mood.

Anushka had just came from a relative's wedding, and her husband and kids were still at the function hall. She was now in a traditional red saree, which was wound tightly around her curvy body. She was also completely adorned in a shiny set of gold jewellery, with her gold bangles were all the way up to her elbows. Some beads of sweat could be seen on her forehead n upper lips.

Muthu let out a loud cough; that's the signal for Dev and Gopal to make thier move.

sexy-alert-bhumi-pednekar-or-anushka-shetty-indian-beauty-in-sexy-red-saree.jpg


Without wasting a second, both of them barged into the unlocked office door. The loud noise startled Anushka, causing her to scream in terror. Due to the high heels that she was wearing, she lost her balance and fell back, her round butt sitting nicely on Muthu's lap.

Dev and Gopal, both in ski masks, immediately got into their planned role. They each took out a dagger and brandished it right in front of Anushka and Muthu, making threatening gestures and demanding money. Muthu acted as if he was panicking, and became a compliant robbery victim.

Anushka, meanwhile, was certainly panicking for real, and she begged the guys not to harm her and Muthu.

"Please, please just take what you want, but do not hurt us!" she pleaded, quickly taking out her purse and fished out some notes.

"These aren't enough, take off all your jewellery, bitch! Do it or else...," Gopal ordered the scared her.

Anushka quickly took off her gold bangle, earrings, necklaces and placed them on the floor. Muthu could see she was trying to hide back tears as she took off her wedding ring. She was breathing rather heavily as she was very fearful for her safety. Muthu also took out his wallet containing a few hundred rupees, in order to make the robbery looked genuine.

Gopal stuffed it all in the haversack he brought. Now is the time for them to fuck her, Muthu thought to himself. His cock had already hardened, just by the thought of it.

They ripped away her expensive saree, by first pulling away the pallu that was draped around her shoulders. Anushka screamed again, her eyes were wide open. She knew she had it coming. She knew she would be fucked.

anushkashhip.jpg


"Shut her up!" Gopal told Dev. Dev quickly took out a duct tape, and covered Anushka's luscious irresistible lips.

"Mmmmppphh! Moooommph!" Anushka screamed through the tape, while Dev held on her hands, preventing her to remove it. Actually there wasn't a need to; the whole building was vacant during the weekends.

Gopal then managed to strip Anushka naked. It wasn't an easy thing . She struggled but to no avail, even toppling over onto the floor. when he finally stripped her, the sight was was worth it.

She laid naked in front of the three young horny men. Her pair of melons were so meaty it drooped down all the way past her navel level. She also smelled of the pungent but delicious sexy armpit smell most Indians are blessed with as she was sweating even before she came into the office.

Anushka-Shetty-Nude-Fake.jpg


She began to calm down, perhaps resigning to her fate that she would be fuck. Muthu kneeled beside her, his cock was hard now that his boss was laying naked in front of his very eyes.

The boobs that had been the talking point in India were there for him to do whatever he wanted to.
 
Back
Top