Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 70 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

#Night of error

Nivetha was in her parent's room. Four children (her cousins) were sleeping on the floor, and she was sleeping on the couch. She thought Shriya Aunty was so good that she offered her night gown to wear. It was a red colored velvet gown, feeling very smoothly to her body. She was waiting patiently for midnight, for arrival of Vijay Bhaiya. She was under tense; it would be her first fucking in her life. Suddenly, there was a power interruption, and everywhere there was darkness. She had not closed the door completely; it was slightly closed but not latched. After waiting in the darkness, she dozed for sometimes then slept.

Amit was drunk. He opened the door of Viswanath's bed room. The door creaked as he entered in to the room. He could not see anything. It was pitch darkness inside the door. Only a flickering of moonlit was coming through ventilator of the room which was falling in a very thin layer on the couch. Thank God...at least he could see the couch and noticed somebody was sleeping in the couch, and the moonlit was only slightly reflecting the part of a Red gown towards lower part. He could recognize the favorite night gown of Shriya. He proceeded towards that way. Suddenly, he stumbled upon some human body.

Carefully, he touched the body; it was a kid's body that was sleeping on the floor. His eyes tried to be acquainted in darkness, and with the help of flickering moonlit, he probed deeply in darkness, and found that 3-4 children were sleeping on the floor. He wondered why these kids were there, and then he thought about lack of space in the house. OK...Let the kids be there, they are all in deep sleep, but in this darkness, he would fuck his wife Shriya. He was feeling very horny.

Nivetha suddenly woke up due to creaking of the door. She was in a half asleep condition, not fully wake. Then she noticed the silhouetted figure was approaching towards her couch. Nothing could be seen in the darkness. She knew it was Vijay Bhaiya. Amit came nearer to her, and sat beside her in the couch. Nivetha could smell the whisky; she knew they had a party in the first floor.

nivetha-thomas-stills-photos-pictures-13.jpg


Amit came very nearer to her and whispered, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." It meant to be no voice and silent.

Both Nivetha and Amit were not able to see each other's face. There was a striking resemblance of physical features means, height, and width of the body between Amit and Vijay. Both were clean shaved also. So from the silhouetted figure, Nivetha could guess that it was her Vijay Bhaiya only.

Amit took her beautiful face in his hands, stroked her cheek, her ear, chin and the side of her face along the jaw line with his fingers. He stroked the back of her head, slowly massaged her scalp, running fingers through her thick hair, brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes as he liked the feel of stroking her oily long thick luxurious lustrous smooth silky jet-black hair.

Amit kissed on her forehead, eyes, eyelids and cheeks. Nivetha was moving her face conveniently to receive as he kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly and passionately all over her neck, cheeks and face.

He licked and nibbled at her earlobes while his fingers caressed at the back of earlobes. He kissed her earlobes, the sides of her ear, and the area behind her ears gently. He stroked her ears as he continued to kiss, and also brushed his lips along and behind her ears, and nibbled her earlobes taking into his mouth. He kissed her chin and nose.

Amit lovingly stroked the sides of her neck while kissing, tossed her hair back so that he could caress her neck a bit more by running the sides of his fingers up and down her neck down to the base of her shoulder, and all the way up to her earlobe. Nivetha was eagerly enthusiastically accepting, and receiving his sensuous loving licking kisses moving, and turning her face closely and conveniently to receive as He kissed each, and every inch of her fore head, her eye lids, cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, and all over her face.

maxresdefault.jpg


He ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and holding her lower lip gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds. He ran tip of his tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top, and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

Nivetha opened her mouth fully inviting, and taking as his tongue slipped into hers. His tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around him tightly, and their tongues caressed each other, and she tasted his tongue. She took his lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing herself against him. She was biting and chewing his lips till bleeding. She sucked and chewed on his lower lip for a long time.

In turn, Amit took her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

He was wondering, Shriya was behaving something different tonight. She was more erotic, sensitive and coy like a young girl. In his drunkenness, he felt Shriya as a very young girl.

Their tongues entwined, exploring, and sucking hungrily each other alternatively. Nivetha's tongue attacked Amit's mouth, probing his tongue, teeth and gums.

Their bodies were pressing at each other. Their hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. They kissed on for long time, endless with small gaps for taking breath. He could feel her long fingernails digging on his back. He could smell her body aroma, an exotic body odor of passion, sweetness and desire. It was as if they both wanted to drink nectar from each other's mouth. Her hands were around him encircling and clutching tightly. Her fingers dug into his back.

Her sucking of his saliva passed his testosterone hormone to activate her sex desire to the peaks. The kissing, intimate indulging, hugging and cuddling ignited fire in both of them, their hearts beating faster pumping blood into each every minuscule part of the body and mind. The mutual sexual desire was mounting to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

The signs of sexual arousal in her were obvious. Her cunt juices started flowing out profusely, her cunt lips and clitoris swollen and engorged.

V_song_Vasthunna_Vachestunna.jpg


Their kissing was a sensory explosion of mutual body scent emitting subtle chemical attractants that intensified their arousal. The kiss sent shock waves throughout their bodies that increased blood flow resulting in her stiffened nipples, fluttery stomach and tingling genitals. Her adrenal glands unleashed adrenaline resulting in pounding heart, heavy breathing, and sweaty palms.

Their lip locking prompted her pituitary gland to release Oxytocin, the bonding hormone, forming an emotional attachment reducing her tension and hiked happiness. It was obvious that the intimate, involving, indulging embrace, cuddling and long sucking kiss relieved her pain and agony in her mind, but her body excited with utmost desire, and was seeking more involved togetherness and union.

Amit's overpowering maleness made her submit herself to him. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her breasts became painfully heavier and swollen, areola expanded, and enlarged; her nipples became stiff, hard and jutting to come out of the bra. Her clit swollen, engorged and stiff, and her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened like flower petals.

Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing, and running down between her thighs. Nivetha could not think of anything else except that her hungry burning insatiable desire to be quenched. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode. A throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body. She could not bear the urge. She wanted his cock inside her cunt. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted her cunt opened, filled and fucked. She was ready and waiting for him to initiate.

There was no need for words. The intimate embrace, kissing and togetherness, silent unspoken psychological, emotional physiological need and uncontrollable physical desire well communicated through her body response conveyed him beyond any doubt that she needed to be thoroughly fucked.

Amit lifted her by slipping a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her, placed his other arm behind her knees, and scooped her up into his arms. She put her hands around his neck holding on to him, buried her face on his shoulder, and groaned. Amit carried her to the edge of the couch dragging her gown completely. Amit could see that she was naked underneath it; she had no panties which could be seen in dim light illuminated by soft moonlit diffused through the ventilator.

Nivetha lay down on the edge of the bed, her feet touching the floor and her hair spread wide on the bed. Amit could feel her flawless blemish less glowing smooth skin, conical mountainous breasts with areolas and hardened jutting upright erect nipples, her mound of deep navel, the rise and fall of her abdomen.

Lying back down on the bed, her partially nude erotic body was revealed in the soft diffused moonlit that came through the ventilator above.

Amit sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her firm pendulous breasts. He unhooked and removed her bra as she lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked breasts were firm. He bent down to kiss boobs. He nibbled and stroked her erect stiff nipples. His hand sipped through below her waist, feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs. Her blood flow to her cunt increased, clitoris and labia swollen, and her vaginal lubrication began. Her breasts become fuller and the vaginal walls began to swell.

(MyPornSnap.top)_free-spring-thomas-320-4.jpg


Her heavy breasts became heavier, and full almost painful. She sat upright on the bed leaning over him so that her breast hangs an inch above his face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to his mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast, leaning over him so her breast would hang an inch above his face, offering the nipple. Suddenly, the entire world is nipple-shaped. It hung there in space for him to kiss. He sucked it, nuzzling it gently with his teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in his mouth. She withdrew it, and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to his sucking.

He sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple, while stroking the other and squeezing it. He kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother's breast, while her hand was below his head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. Amit sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast.

Ea-mysfUMAAzXL3.md.jpg


In his drunkenness, Amit felt that never ever Shriya's nipples were so tasty.

Yanking off his shirt and lungi, he undressed completely. She was obviously surprised, shocked and fascinated by touching and feeling the enormous size of his erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous virile cock as he walked towards her flaunting his huge cock proudly, and took her hand to touch it. Although in the darkness, she could not see the dick, but Nivetha was shocked by the size of his big cock. It was so long, thick and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise after touching, and feeling the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief.
 
Amit knew Shriya loved to feel, to suck and get thoroughly fucked by his big long thick cock.

The feel of such big cock stretching, and expanding a woman's cunt, and filling deep to the bottom, rubbing her G-spot makes a woman reach vaginal whole body orgasm, and achieve multiple endless ecstatic continues orgasms while fucking.

She took his rigid long thick erect hard and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling it, and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. She had seen Vijay bhaiya's cock, touched, squeezed and sucked it two years before. Bur she never imagined that within two years, Vijay Bhaiya's cock will be grown in to such huge size. She felt his cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with very big menacing knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands.

She held the knob in the palm of one hand, and caressed it with her fingers of other hand slightly squeezing the knob.

She was afraid, terrified and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt. She was holding and stroking his cock in her hands. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly, and ran her index finger nail on his bigger knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt may not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob, and her cunt might be torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation, and wanted to be fucked by such a massive cock. She thought it was as big as horse's cock.

Nivetha-Thomas-hand-job-black-cock-in-bikini-without-clothes.jpg


Though she was afraid, she wanted his big monstrous cock to open, and fill her cunt. She was excited, her cunt petals enlarged, clitoris became stiff and hard, and her cunt juices started overflowing with excitement and expectation. Excited by the arousal, she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her arousal and body language telling Amit just how needy she was to get fucked. She kissed the knob, and ran over her tongue over the knob. She took his cock into her hands, kissed the big knob, then took his cock into her mouth, and sucked. He allowed her to suck his cock for some time.

Amit took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, whispered her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. He bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny female. He licked her cunt, lapped and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He slurped up her cunt juice with loud noise.

She did not just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she was a cunt! She was a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and she needed to be eaten and fucked hard cunt. She was a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them, and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. He could actually feel his face pressing ever so slightly inside her body.

1547535517856.md.jpg


Tonight everything was new, Shriya felt to be a new like a virgin girl, her cunt also felt to be new, Amit thought he was too much drunk and over intoxicated.

He entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt, deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

He took her hair in his hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around his wrist, pulling it with one hand, and other hand holding her hip, he fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke.

She felt a sharp pain for a moment, and understood that her hymn is broken, her virginity lost. She waited for few moments. Then after few strokes, she could feel that the enormous dick was sliding more deep inside her cunt easily, and now, she was not feeling any pain inside. Then she felt the pleasure of fucking.

NakedmalluNivethaThomasassfuckedoncouchnudeauditionpic.jpg


Amit in his drunkenness, failed to understand why Shriya's cunt was so tight, why Shriya was squeezing the inner muscles of her cunt for not letting his cock pass through forward inside her cunt.

The big dick inside her cunt moving in and out was giving her a strange sensation as if 1000 volts of current was passing through her body. It was her first fucking, and she was thankful to Vijay Bhaiya that he was making easy passage in her cunt for fucking of her future husband.

She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Vijay Bhaiya... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me...,"she was murmuring in a low voice which Amit could not hear as he was in back side.

nivetha9up.jpg


The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Nivetha bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Nivetha screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Amit's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently, He could feel her cunt muscles contracting, and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping his cock, squeezing his cock. He stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms, and then allowed himself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. His hands moved up to her tits, and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Nivetha was standing outside her body watching his cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When Amit finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

Pics-Art-06-09-09-56-46.jpg


They lay on the bed, He took her into his arms, and her head buried on to his chest. Both of them were in a deep slumber.
 
After wishing good night to Aditya, Vijay slowly sneaked back to upper floor with his rock hard cock, and waited in the hall. He wanted every female members of upper floor to be settling down, and go to sleep. Due to power cut, there was a silence in all adjunct rooms, snoring sounds could be heard.

After a while, he thought it would be worth a try.

On tip toes and moving very quietly he snuck down the hall and reached the corner room where he was expecting Nivetha to be sleeping. It felt like he took five minutes to open the door. Just as slowly he entered the room and closed the door.

In the corner room, Nayanthara was in a deep slumber, because due to various works in whole day, she was dead tired. She was also not expecting Viswanath to come that night. She was snoring in a low sound.

When Vijay entered, first of all he could not locate anything in the pitch darkness. Luckily a part of the window was slightly opened, most probably; somebody had forgotten to latch the window. The moonlight was passing through that slightly opened portion, and Vijay could see that Nivetha was laying her face down with the bed sheet covering her lower body. She was snoring in a low sound. He dropped to all fours and crawled to the bedside.

nayanthara-aegan-hot-stills-3.png


But one thing, he could not understand that Nivetha was supposed to be sleep with children. But here she was sleeping alone, no children. Then he thought the children might be shifted to some other places.

He could not see her body clearly in darkness. Just like a blind man and with the help of low moon lit, he could locate the silhouetted female figure sleeping in the couch. He touched the body which was having a breathing movement and low snoring. He thought that Nivetha might have been waiting for him quite a long time, and ultimately she must have fallen for sleep.

Very gently, extremely slowly, he peeled the bed sheet back. Great! She hadn't put her panties back on. Here was her naked ass! as the gown was lifted up to the waist.

He tapped the body and whispered, "Nivetha, wake up...dear please wake up, I have come."

He tapped her several times in vain to wake her up; there was neither response nor any movement in the body. He got very frustrated and coaxed himself for detaining himself with Aditya for drinks. He should have come earlier. Nayanthara was sleeping like a dead person, and was not aware of the things going on.

EW1gJ1hUMAAFN58.jpg


Vijay thought that it was very risky to call her in a loud voice because in this calm and quiet atmosphere, his voice could be heard to the occupants of adjoining rooms. His dick was very hard and throbbing due to touch of Nivetha's body. He took a decision that he would fuck Nivetha in her sleepy condition, and would reveal her in the morning that he had already fucked her and fulfilled his promise.

Vijay very gently began by lightly touching her thigh. He moved really slow as he didn't want to risk her waking up and screaming or something. It was difficult to move so slowly. Gently, softly, he made his way around from her thighs to her ass and then to the inside of her thighs to her still wet pussy. All the while checking to make sure she didn't awaken. As he touched her wet pussy she startled him by moving.

Nayanthara was in a very deep sleep. But in her sub-conscious mind, she felt that someone was touching her pussy. Her eyes were opened in half manner and she could see nothing other than darkness. Then she noticed the silhouetted figure standing beside her. In her sub-conscious mind, she guessed it must be Viswanath coming to fuck her. Let him fuck as she was not in a position to co-operate because she was in a sleepy condition of 70% and 30% in sub-conscious level. She simply spread her legs and fallen to sleep again.

Vijay anxiously waited for her to wake up, but when nothing happened, he sat back on the couch. All that had happened was that she had opened her legs, widely! He started back up by gently licking around her ass, the inside of her thighs and then her pussy. She was as copiously wet. Getting a little bolder all the time Vijay slid his tongue into her hole. Not being expert, he spent a lot of time trying to force his tongue inside her as deep as he could. He loved the taste of her juice.

(MyPornSnap.top)_sexy-full-nude-nayanthara-shaved-pussy-licked-600x400.jpg


Still not knowing quite what to do, he started running his tongue from the top of her slit clear to her tight little asshole. Vijay was so insane with horniness at that time that he would have done anything.

All through this she remained sleeping. Vijay felt he was incredibly lucky to be doing this with her as this night was his only chance and luck.

He got up on the bed. He decided to see if he could get his cock in her. Holding himself up on his arms, being careful, he poked his cock around trying to find her hole. It slipped down a few times into her slit. She almost imperceptibly moved her ass up and down when this happened. It had the great effect of coating his cock with her lubricant.

On the next try his cockhead slipped in. Very slowly, again being concerned about waking her up, he pushed his cock inside of her tight body. The combination of the tightness and velvety smoothness, coupled with her juice made him much less cautious. Vijay started to fuck into and out of her cunt. He could hear the liquid noise of his cock inside of her. He could hear the gentle slap noise as he fucked her. He had just eaten Nivetha's pussy and had his cock balls deep inside her. For some reason this caused him to come instantly. Vijay just emptied his balls into the pussy. It remained one of the most intense cums he ever had. He continued to fuck her as now their juices, her lube and his cum mixed. It felt fantastic. He was so turned on that he didn't get soft. Vijay continued to fuck her for a second orgasm which he also left inside of her.

nayanthara-nude.jpg


Slowly pulling his cock from her, laying on her bed with his cock still hard and covered with Nivetha's juice (Actually Nayanthara's juice) and his cum he wondered if she would know. It would be better to sleep beside her for some times and he would leave her early in the morning.

After vijay left, Aditya waited, changed himself in Lungi. Then in darkness, slowly he proceeded towards his bedroom. He was sure that Nazriya must be waiting for him. In fact, he was unaware of the fact that Nazriya was waiting for him in Roof room, and her mother Shriya was sleeping in their room, although same was intimated to Vijay by Nazriya.

He entered the room and closed the door. For a second, he tried to acquaint his eyes to see in the darkness, tried to locate the bed where Nazriya was supposed to be sleeping. Since it was his room, he knew the location where the bed was. With the help of flickering moonlit, like a blind man, he proceeded towards bed with his right hand moving in the emptiness to sense and touch the bed. After sometimes, he touched the bed, then he moved his hand further and touched the thigh portion of Nazriya (In fact it was Shriya, his Mother-in-law).

Shriya was waiting for her husband Amit. Tonight she was getting horny for a nice fuck from Amit. She was in a half sleep stage, and then she heard the footstep and opening of the door. In the darkness, she saw the silhouetted figure approaching slowly towards her. She was going to call him as she thought her husband was coming towards her.

He came and touched her thigh above the gown.

Then she heard a whispering voice very near to her, "Hey, Nazriya, Are you awoke?"

Shriya was taken aback. Ohh God...it was the voice of her son-in-law, Aditya. She was dumb founded to reply anything. Aditya repeated the same question in a very low voice again, he tried to awake her. Shriya was sleeping flat on her back. Her eyes could see the image of her son-in-law as he hovered above her between her wide spread legs.

His hand passed upward from thigh of Shriya to waist, then to her naval, and then his hand went above to her breasts. He touched her breasts, and slowly, softly squeezing her two breasts. Shriya shivered, a current was swapping through her entire body. At this stage, she was scared to reply his son-in-law that she was not his wife, and she was speechless. After all, Shriya was a fucking bitch, a fucking whore.

Then all of a sudden, an erotic thought came to her mind that she should take advantages of the darkness. She got more erotic when she thought of an incestuous fucking by his son-in-law. She decided that she would not speak anything nor she would resist, let him think that she was in half asleep condition and let him do whatever he wanted.

After his futile attempt to awake her, Aditya thought let her sleep, but he would fuck her in her sleeping stage as he was very horny. Then he thought he would touch her, kiss her and he would do some foreplay to wake up her again.

Shriya noticed her night-gown was bunched up around her stomach.

1000full-shriya-saran.jpg


His fingers ran through combing her uniformly thick, oily voluminous thigh length hair, disentangling from head to the perfectly trimmed ends. Her hair was uniformly, bewitchingly, tantalizingly, thick and voluminous, until the ends reaching mid thighs, a rare phenomenon.
 
Shriya was feeling everything. She started acting as if she was in a deep sleep. She made a faint sleeping noise, and jerked her bodies. She groaned in a low voice, and changed her sleeping position, and embraced Aditya tightly. Her fantasy, seeming so real now, she could smell the beautiful manly fragrance of his cologne mixed with the whisky he had been drinking on his breath.

Now, both were completely entwined, encircled, and enticingly enveloped in each other's arms, as if their two bodies were trying to unite with each other, and become one. Aditya could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma. The effect was a sudden fullness in his cock, and its unwitting rise, touching, and pressing her mound.

Her pressure against him did have the effect of pushing her breasts against his naked chest. Aditya's fully painfully erect, rigid, throbbing and pulsating long thick cock was pressing her mound thorough his lungi. His blood ran faster in his veins into his cock. Aditya hugged her more closely, and tightly moving his cock forward, and pressing against her mound, while cupping, and pressing her arse cheeks with his hands.

Aditya could feel that although she was sleeping, but she was obviously excited in their intimate indulging, and tight erotic embrace. She did not try to wriggle out or move away as he expected. He was afraid that she might push him from her body.

Shriya was feeling his hard cock pressing against her. She moved herself forward even more closely pressing herself towards her, her whole body touching his erected cock, indicating her eagerness. She jerked her body and moaned.

Aditya thought that in her subconscious level, Nazriya was enjoying the fucking.

Aditya was delighted to feel the heat and pressure of her soft sensuous body. He pressed his hands on her hips bringing her more closely. Simultaneously, Shriya was pushing her backside intentionally towards him more closely, and her heavy breasts were pressing against him in the front. Their arms were encircling each other tightly. He could hear her breathe heavily, feel her heart beat faster, and smell her invigorative, distinct erotic exciting, exotic enticing body aroma.

Aditya touched her back. She was undoubtedly thrusting herself against his hard cock gyrating, and rubbing her cunt.

He cupped her soft, big inverted pot shaped, round fat, and soft arse cheeks with his hands pressing, squeezing, and pushing further towards him, while his hard cock pressing hard against her cunt.

She was holding him tight; she did not want to leave as if she was so enthralled and in love with him. Her tight full body hugging full chest to chest and hip to hip contact indicated a different level of intimacy, need and desire.

Shriya4_2_4.jpg


Aditya pressed his painfully erect hard throbbing cock inside her cunt. He was already deep inside her. She was being overwhelmed by the speed and force with which he was grinding against her mound, and she was visibly excited and groaning. Shriya felt the giant mushroom like head as it sliced pass the entrance of her well wet and moist pussy lips. She allowed him to sink his pole like dick deeper inside her, as his massive body cane crashing down on top of her, taking her breath away, and choking the scream that her mind had decided to make. She was all of a sudden finding hard to stay conscious as the massive dick twitched, and continued its descent in to her.

Shriya was fully enjoying the fucking as Aditya's cock continued to slide in to her gripping pussy, while it automatically began to pulsate, and jump around on it.

Her clenched hands were gripping him tightly, and fingernails were digging into his back. The softness of her thick long silky hair touching his hands, further aroused his basic instinct, carnal, irresistible, and uncontrollable physical desire. For a moment, he thought that in her dreams, she was feeling to be fucked as her eager response feeling his cock against her, gyrating her mound, alleviated his doubts, and prompted him to go further. He was pumping hard.

Shriya%2BSaran%2BNude%2B%25281%2529.jpg


Shriya was very much thrilled erotically to have the young cock of her son-in-law, which was going inside her already wet and moist cunt. She felt that her son-in-law's cock was very big, and she wondered how her daughter Nazriya was accommodating such a huge cock.

Aditya's hands pressing her soft hips travelled slowly and gently upwards on her back. Her Gown had already dropped to the floor as he made her naked completely few moments before. He ran his hand upwards, touched her shoulder with the tips of his fingers, placed his hands on the back of her shoulders, and stroked them downward with a bit more force. He also ran one finger along her shoulder. He used both his hands to push firmly into the area above her shoulder blades, kneading out some of the tension in her body.

Her hands were on his back gripping and digging.

Aditya's monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. He was well aware of women's reaction of shock and surprise, when they see the size of his huge nine inch long five inch thick monstrous cock with menacingly bigger knob. He knew Nazriya also loved to feel, to suck, and get thoroughly fucked by his big long thick cock.

xxx-Shriya-Saran-fucking-black-cock.jpg


As Aditya started to work his weapon like a sword, she unwillingly shook her body, jerking violently forcing the remainder of his cock in her, as his balls came to rest on her ass.

The unearthly feeling, the oversized cock gave her so deep in her, it felt as if it was in her stomach. She found herself envying her daughter for having such a nice dick to fuck all the time.

Shriya felt the big cock of Aditya stretching, and expanding her cunt, and filling deep to the bottom. Suddenly, Shriya jolted her body as she was coming, the continuous stream of her condensed pussy juices were gushing out from her pussy. She moaned slowly. She found herself involuntarily shaking in a much needed orgasm, her pussy walls releasing her sweet love oil making it a little easier for the massive cock to continue. Her mind quickly slipping in to sexual bliss, she found herself unable to do anything, but the movements of her son-in-law's hip as he reached down, taking her ass in both his hands, and went in to overdrive.

Aditya also felt the coming of her pussy juices all over his dick, which was still inside her pussy. He thought that Nazriya was coming in her dreams, feeling someone was fucking her. He was still pumping inside the pussy.

Thinking he was near orgasm, Shriya relaxed, and letting him fuck her good, reasoning that it would be over soon, and no harm would be done, but she could not believe it, when he finally came after about a 20 minutes relentless assault on her now sore pussy.

When the pussy juices came out, the inside of pussy was more slippery, more lubricated, and Aditya felt that his big dick got slipped away more deep in to the core of her cunt, and he felt the sensation in his dick. Then he could not control himself, his dick spurted a heavy quantity of his sperm inside the cunt of Shriya. He shot his baby making liquid in her. His dick twitched deep inside her, causing her to cum one last time, her pussy squeezing the last of his cum out of him as she did.

thumb.jpg


He clung tightly over her body, pressed his tongue violently inside her mouth, and moving his hips in a forceful manner, finished the last drop of his semen inside her cunt. He remained in that position over her naked body for some minutes. His dick was still inside the cunt. Shriya was also completely naked under his body, and did not raise her voice, and acted as if she was sleeping. She derived a new pleasure, a new taste, because her own son-in-law had fucked her.

Then he was completely still on top of her, his sweat pouring from him drenching every part of her body as she lay under unable to move, trying to count how many times she had come.

Unfortunately, both were so exhausted by the hard fucking that they were completely unaware when both of them fell in to deep slumber.

to be continue...
 
#SAM & KAJAL

Hi I am Kajal, my father is a small businessman, as a Civil Contractor who established the practice in a modest way. He was a doting father and could provide very well for us, as he was quite prudent in business, and was able to get the confidence of his customers and was successful in a modest way. We are four in my family, it's my father, mother, my younger sister and I. My mother was very loving, and took care of us very well.

My sister, Nisha, was two years younger, and joined me in all the family activities, and looked up to me, more much as a second mother than as an older sister. We went to the same school and college, and in the orthodox social structure, we were rather sheltered from contact with the opposite sex. Grown up, we were about the same size, and used to share dresses and ornaments. Many times we were mistaken for twins. We were both about 5 feet 6 inches, and with a decent 36 B bosoms, and 26 inch waistline and 36 inch buttocks. We were wheatish complexioned and wore our hair in long tresses.

df4a16c1d855536c5ee49c861820c341.jpg


I was married two years ago with Sunil Sahoo, who was employed in Mumbai as a Sales Manager. Sunil was about 5 feet nine, a little darker in complexion than I, with a good personality, trim body, washboard midriff, and a good head of hair. Sunil was an engineer with an MBA from NM College in Mumbai. I had completed B.Sc(IT) and MCA. I had some experience working in a small IT company, and was happy that I could get an opportunity to further my career prospects in Mumbai.

Our conjugal night was at the honeymoon suite of the Crown Hotel, where our wedding ceremony was performed earlier in the day. We had a reception by the pool side that evening for our family relations, friends and business colleagues of my and Sunil's father. A nice band was playing all romantic movie songs. Halfway through, I was taken to the suite, blushing all the while, by my cousins and friends, who were teasing me and asking me to tell all the details next morning.

actressalbum.com_kajal-agarwal-hot-photos-in-white-saree-1.jpg


My friends and cousins left one by one, having been pushed out by one of my older married cousins. She came and sat by me, and asked me not to worry, and that she was sure Sunil would not hurt me. Kissing me on my forehead, she too departed, saying "All the best, Kajal", and with a wink, "There is an extra, ditto model, of the bedspread in that plastic bag", she winked as she closed the door. After about fifteen minutes, I heard a click, as I saw the door open and Sunil stepped in, looking very charming in his white silk chudidar and kurta. I had worn a silk saree, in the traditional manner.

He smiled at me, as he walked towards the bed; I stood up, nervously and touched his feet, as I was told to by my mother. He picked me up by my shoulders, and enclosed me with his arms. He was feeling very warm, and as I placed my head against his neck, and my arms around him. We could sense each other's hearts pounding away. We were snugly bonded together, as he led me to the bed and we lay down. He continued kissing and we found each other's lips. I was letting him guide me, as I was feeling very shy and nervous, yet did not want to seem uncooperative.

We both lay down, still dressed, on the large bed, on which flower petals were strewn, and he got on his knees in front of me. He started feeling my legs from under my petticoat, starting with my ankles, up to my calves, over my thighs and then caressed my pussy lips, over the panty. He pulled the panty band down and slid a finger into my now very hot pussy and moved it in and out. His thumb found my clit and began massaging it.

'Eeee ... Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! oooooohhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh iiiisssssshhhhhh ooooooohhhhhh', I hissed and moaned as he sent me into raptures of ecstasy.

bluebraNippleslipKajalAgarwalpussyfingeringphoto-1.jpg


I was enjoying the sweet sensation that his fingers were delivering on my pussy. When Sunil asked me, somewhat in a concerned tone, whether what he was doing was hurting me or it was painful to me, I replied, "No, Sunil, do more, please ... I am enjoying it a lot ... Don't stop". On this reply he felt comforted and increased his pace and inserted one more finger and I felt something blocking his fingers from entering any further in and a sort of tickling feeling inside my cunt as his fingers scratched at it. I told him so, and he told me about the cherry and I nodded my head that I too was aware of it.

He kissed me fully on my lips, and told me that he was cent percent sure that I was a virgin, and that he never doubted it from the day he set his eyes on me. He asked me whether I had never masturbated before marriage. I told him that I had played with my pussy but unlike her friends who did so with cucumbers and brinjals, wanted to keep it pure and reserved for my 'beloved future husband' and smiled passionately at him and returned his kisses.

Sunil leaned over and switched off all the lights. There was a glow of streetlights, which helped us to make things out on the bed. We undressed each other slowly, garment by garment, then lay down on the bed naked and kissed for a while again. I could feel his fingers probing around my pussy lips. I reached down and took his now hard dick in my hand. I wanted to kiss the head of his cock, before welcoming it into my pussy. My Lord would soon be inside me, and this was the Supreme Moment that is consummated in the conjugal.

AAdo.md.jpg


He sucked like a baby does on my now hardened and erect nipples. We were both now getting out of control. It had become warm in the room, despite the air conditioning, we were starting to sweat, and it might have been the heat of our passionate and hot lovemaking. His hands ran to the back of my legs and then upwards to massage my ass cheeks. He planted kisses after kisses on pussy and along the hairline to either side. I instinctively parted my legs a little more and his left hand came back around to the front.

He drew his fingers through the curls and down between my legs. He felt my moistening lips and gently pressed them between his fingers. I felt his fingers part them and he ran one finger from top to bottom of the pussy lips. Coming from bottom to top, he pressed harder against the pussy slit and I felt his finger begin to slide in. I gave a loud cry of ecstasy... Aaaahhhhh... and thrust my hips forward to meet his finger in my pussy. Sunil fingered my clit and stabbed into my virgin fuck hole. He paused and moved over me. At last, we were going to do it. He straddled himself over me balancing on his hands and knees and looked expectantly at me.

"Love me Sunil please. I am all yours. Please Sunil" I begged him. "Are you ready for it my dear?" he asked. "Yes I am all yours my dear Sunil. Love me and take my virginity, which I have saved for you and you alone". With that Sunil put the head of his ling (cock) on my yoni (pussy) lips. It felt warm and I could sense it quivering over my cunt. "It may cause some little pain, but you will like and enjoy afterwards" assured Sunil... "I know. Just take me, my love. I trust you, I will bear it for you and us", I entreated.

Sunil kissed my neck, and my nipples, and positioned himself, and brought forward his erect dick towards my waiting pussy. My own juices were in full flow, lubricating the passage to facilitate entry and coating his cock head. Keeping himself upright over me on one hand, he placed his hand on his cock to guide it towards the fuck hole. I could feel a hard knob, probing for my cunt, searching for the entrance to the cave of pleasure. Finding ingress, he brought pressure by flexing his hips, as his lowda ... cock.. slowly started burying itself, a millimeter, a centimeter, an inch ...

kajal-9.jpg


He fixed his gaze on me, to observe my response. I placed my hands around his waist, and tugged him closer. I lifted myself off the bed a bit and kissed him with intense passion as I lay back again thrust my breasts against him, in encouragement. An inch inside, his cock advanced, an eighth inch more, quarter more, half more, as the cock head approached that bundle of nerves, I never knew about and I convulsed in the next orgasmic rapture.

He partly slid his cock back out, and his next thrust came in a little harder and as it rubbed the bundle again, I shivered and held him tight. He was surer now, and each subsequent thrust was faster and getting in deeper, as he bored into my virginal cunt. I was having sensations that I had never experienced before. I was visualising the interiors of my newly dug cave by his hard drilling. He paused and kissed me for a few minutes, his dick pulsating within. He kissed me again as his cock met with resistance from within. Each push he tried harder and with more force.

We were both breathing rapidly. Each downward motion, hitting the barrier, he stopped and began to apply more pressure. I wrapped my arms across his shoulders and tried to push up with my hips. "AMMMAAAAHHH ... OOOOOOO ... AHMAAHHHHH ...UUUFFFFFF ... OHHHHHHHHH yes yes YESSSSSSSSSS" I screamed, my body arching up, my body going rigid, my fully swollen mammaries and hardened nipples, reaching upward towards Sunil's sweat drenched body, while my lord's long, strong, delightful and blood hot lingam surged deeper into my wet, virginal cunt.

kajal-agarwal-fucking.jpg


Each time, deeper and deeper inside went in Sunil's cock, and it was impaling and stabbing my pussy, rubbing against my love bud, each press of his flesh against mine, sending shivers of electric impulses through me, reaching thru, stroking harder to break on through to the unplumbed depths of my cunt. My yoni was in expectant convulsions and from where I lay below, I could sense him preparing for the final assault. He paused, and muscles rippling and taut, his hips positioned in place, with a loud shout, his lund rammed into me, as he broke the barrier, and reached in deep into my yoni.

I shut my eyes to bear the pain, as tears welled up and streamed down from my eyes as I was deflowered with a shock of pain, like an injection jab. Sunil had burst through the hymen and I had lost my cherry and then he plunged forward and penetrated and impaled my yoni deeper. Sunil stopped for a moment seeing my tears but I thrust my hips up and the drew the rest of his penis into my till recently virgin and now deflowered pussy. I leaned forward and bit his shoulder, whimpering but pulling him closer. He didn't back out, he lowered his hips completely, pubes to pubes, against mine until we felt our pubic hair entwine in the damp blood mingled vaginal fluid in their own bid to unite. He bent his elbows and brought his chest down against mine. We lay still for some time, savoring the moment.

Kajal-5.jpg


We kissed deeply, sharing our juices, lip to lip, and snaking each other's tongues. I felt him thrust hips back and forth a little faster; the sensation of his lund ... dick riding in and out of me was bringing me explosive sensations all thru my body. "Sunil ... Make love to me, please." I implored. We kissed again, and bit each other's lips lightly.

He pushed himself back up on his arms and positioned his hips up a little. His hips came down against me hard! Thut Thut... Loin to loin, Thut ... Thut ... Thwack ... pube to pube contact was making a slapping sound ... Oh ... Ooooohhh... thut ... thut .. oh .. ohh .. THUT .. THUT ... AAAWWWWWW...,I screamed in pleasure ... Thut ... Again he raised himself higher this time. I shuddered at the penetrative feeling of his ling being driven in and out of my recently unsealed yoni.

His thrusts were increasing in speed making me want to yell and scream. All I could do to hold myself back was to moan and groan. Sunil's steel hard penis was plunging in and out of my tight pussy with great vigor. The rapid plunging of his ling inside me, was producing in me pleasurable sensations that I had never felt before. Sunil increased his speed some more, and in a few moments he became rigid, and collapsed on me, hugging and kissing my tear strewn face. I was relishing the feeling of my husband Sunil's warm and viscous man juice filling my pussy. I was overcome with great emotion as Sunil, my man, my lord, filled my yoni with the sacred seed of his loin.

Sunil gradually withdrew his ling, coated red with virginal blood from my yoni. My cunt was red from some dribbles and there were small patches of blood on the bed sheet. We lay beside each other, our breaths settling down, as he hugged and kissed me for a few minutes, my head on his chest, my fingers running in circles all over his chest. He asked me if I had liked and enjoyed what we did, and I kissed him and whispered shyly, that it was very satisfying.


He got up and went to the wash room and I followed him. We stepped under the shower and cleaned ourselves up. He folded up the bed sheet, and kept it in a separate plastic cover. I remembered that my cousin has brought another identical bed sheet, which we covered the bed with and got in. We stayed in bed naked for another hour and then drifted to sleep. Next morning we dressed quietly, touching and kissing each other periodically.

It was a very shy experience for me when we met our family and relations at breakfast next morning, and I was unable to see any of my relatives eye to eye. My cunt was sore and a little painful, but I tried to hide it, by trying to walk normally, but I guess it showed. My mother, was a bit concerned, and asked me if all was well. I smiled at her, and kissed her, and she knew I was well and happy too. I spied Nisha's shy glances at me, and went and hugged her too. Mercifully, no one teased me, and discussed only matter of fact items, which relieved me a lot. I was fussed over by most of Sunil's elder lady relatives, who welcomed me with warm hugs, into the family, and opened their hearts and affection to me, by saying so in as many words.

https://content.tupaki.com//twdata/2020/1220/photos/actress/Gorgeous%20Beauty%20Kajal%20Aggarwal%20With%20Her%20Sister%20Nisha%20Aggarwal/normal/Gorgeous%20Beauty%20Kajal%20Aggarwal%20With%20Her%20Sister%20Nisha%20Aggarwal_7.jpg

Sunil was to leave for Mumbai, in a few days, and I was to travel with him. I felt sad saying goodbyes to my friends and family, and sobbed a lot when my parents and sister came to say their goodbyes. At the same time, I was also happy and excited to start my new married life with Sunil.

We travelled to Mumbai direct train, which took two nights and an intervening day. We were accommodated in the 2nd AC category. Express which starts in the afternoon and we had a great time on the train before reaching Mumbai early in the morning of the third day.

Though there were four berths in each compartment, there was only an elderly lady, who soon moved to another compartment, where her relatives were. So we were left to each other for all the journey. There was a curtain, which we could draw into the aisle, which gave us some limited privacy.

During the initial part of the journey, I was still shy of Sunil's touch, from our conjugal night a couple of night before we left. Sunil was very tender, and made sure that I felt minimal pain when he took my cherry. I remembered our first night, and I blushed to myself again, thinking of the nights we would spend in our new home.

[IMG]https://chennaiyil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Untitled-1-67.jpg

Thoughts of my conjugal night came to mind when Sunil sat beside me and was hugging me, as the countryside sped by in the late evening. The first night on the train, after dinner, both of us crept up to the upper berth, and cuddled into each other's arms. We were kissing each other on the face. We petted each other heavily and Sunil sucked at my breasts, and pleasured me with his fingers as I stroked his cock. We both reached our climaxes soon, as we were quite exhausted from all the festivities that we dozed off soon after.
 
The next morning, when the train halted, another couple came and occupied the other two vacant berths in our compartment. They also looked to be newlywed. Sunil, being a salesman by nature, quickly introduced himself to Adnan, and Adnan introduced his wife as Tamanna. Adnan was a Software Engineer working at a MNC in Seepz. Tamanna, just like me, had a degree in B.Sc (Computers) and an MCA. Adnan had taken a flat in Ghatkopar, which Sunil explained was very close to our place. We quickly became friends and exchanged numbers and contact details.

Tamanna and I spent most of the time together in the journey, gossiping and sharing our aspirations and expectations of our new life in Mumbai. Adnan had studied Computer Engineering at NIT Rourkela, and Sunil and he quickly found some common friends, who they called up on their cell phones and were cracking jokes and making merry. At Hyderabad, some of Adnan's friends and some of their spouses came to greet them at the station. They brought bouquets and sweet boxes and Adnan introduced his friends to us as well. Very soon, it was like we had known each other for long.

Adnan's friends had brought some chilled beer as well, which I saw one of them pushing under the lower berth. Sunil had been having beer at the reception. Adnan offered it to him, Sunil looked at me and I smiled back. Tamanna was taking a sip or two from Adnan's bottle and Sunil offered his bottle to me to taste. I had never tasted beer before and I was willing to try. I sipped and almost gagged at the bitter taste. "How can you drink such foul tasting liquid", I spluttered. Tamanna laughed and replied, that soon, one gets to enjoy both the taste and the effect. I took a few more sips, and after finishing a couple of bottles, we were getting hungry.

Tamanna's mother had packed lunch for them, and she forced us to share it, saying that her mother always packed extra to share in trains. I could make out that she was a genuine person, who had no pretences. She was shorter than I, with a nice pretty countenance, may have been about 32B-22-34, with wider hips and rounded buttocks. Adnan was about my height, maybe an inch taller, also of similar darkish complexion like Tamanna. He was not as well muscled as my Sunil, but he was not a slob. They seemed as a well matched pair, and Tamanna's affection for Adnan was shown in the way she served him at lunch, and at other times, rubbing the back of his neck.

Adnan brought out a pack of cards and we amused ourselves by playing rummy for some time. Sunil and I were not as good as they, but Tamanna was the best, beating us all with her quick skill in setting the cards. A couple of rounds, when she would drop her hand, she would help me by giving tips and sometimes even playing for me. I soon stopped playing and lay on the berth, with my head in Sunil's lap. They finished a couple more bottles of beer, and soon it was tea time.

I brought out some typical snacks which my mother had packed for the journey and passed it around. I noticed that Tamanna was a little tipsy from the beer she had, but Sunil and Adnan seemed fine. She soon placed her head in Adnan's lap and dozed off, with Adnan stroking her hair gently. I felt a little jealous that Sunil had not done the same to me when I had my head in his lap.

I move closer to Sunil and he placed his hand on my waist and drew me closer. With Tamanna, gently snoring in his lap, he was looking at me in an appraising sort of way. He was also squeezing Tamanna's boobs, when I was looking away. They were both chatting animatedly about the recently concluded IPL final between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, which it seems both of them had watched live and the upcoming Triangular Series in Zimbabwe. Soon I too dozed off, and Sunil adjusted me cosily in his lap as well.

They had ordered dinner, which was served at Solapur, which was the usual railway thali. We were woken up by our husbands, and we went together to the toilet to freshen up and wash the sleep off our faces, and straighten our hair. Adnan and Sunil stepped out of the train to stretch their legs, and buy some fruit and bottled water.We passed a couple of hours eating and chatting and then decided to turn in.

I nudged Sunil, and Tamanna did the same to Adnan, to give privacy, and the men stepped outside. Tamanna and I quickly changed into our simple cotton nighties. She had a pale blue one, while mine was red with flowers. That evening, we retired in a respectful way, the girls in the lower berths and the boys in the upper ones. We were a little shy of trying anything openly, though I seemed to have noticed Tamanna winking at Adnan.

In the middle of the night, I awakened to go for a pee, and I noticed that Tamanna was not in her berth. Standing up I went out and was back soon. After I was back, my eyes had gotten used to the darkness and peering about in the dim blue glow of the nightlight, I could make out two forms tightly asleep in the other upper berth. I climbed up to Sunil's berth and poked him awake, with a finger to my lips. He cuddled me and we resumed where we had left off last night. For fear of breaking the bunk, we did not dare to do anything more adventurous than hand jobs to each other.

kajal-agarwal-in-police-dress_19_1.jpg


We reached Mumbai, by morning, the train was running a couple of hours late. We said our goodbyes to soina and Adnan, promising to keep in touch after settling down. We took a taxi to our new abode. I was to start life now after marriage, in Mumbai as Mrs Manasi Sahoo. His company was having a large campus, at Vikhroli, a suburb, with factories, offices, staff quarters and other amenities. Here we were sheltered from bustle of the big city, yet were just a short drive away from the city, if we needed anything. Sunil's company had provided a official residence for us on campus. It was a nice two bedroom flat, on the top floor, with trees all around the residential area, affording shade and greenery. There was a nice terrace, which was available for us to use to relax in the evenings.

He had made arrangements to have the flat cleaned up, before arrival. As he opened the door, he drew me in, and lifting me up bodily, carried me to the bedroom, and soon we were making frantic love on the bed that was ours hereon. It was a 10 minute quickie, as we released the passion that we had to hold back on the train journey. Tearing our garments off, he took me standing, my legs around his hips, he thrusting his man rod into my woman socket.

kajal-fucking-series-pic2.md.jpg


Fast and furious this was, and something that burst in me that here i was helpless, dangling from my man with my hands locked behind his neck, as he kept spearing and skewering into me. Being a new place, and in our own privacy, I found in myself a growing desire for bodily pleasures. I felt liberated. I wet his cock with my juices, as he pushed me against the wall, to hold me as he spent himself in a hard shot against the back of my cave. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, and slept for some time.

Our married life started on a fantastic note and was a great time for both of us and he used to shower a lot of affection on me and I was very happy with him too. Our sexual life was fun filled and and he used to satisfy me in sex very much. Whenever he would make moves for sex, I would agree to his requests promptly. In this manner, over two delightful years passed.

KajalAggarwal5.jpg


We fucked each other gloriously and made every effort to satisfy each other's urges as best as we knew and we could. I had no doubt that Sunil loved me with all his heart and in every way he would make my life in Mumbai, despite all his work issues, as comfortable for me as he could. Gradually, I became bolder in sexual advances, and would often make the first move and ask him for sex instead of him asking first. He brought me books with erotic stories, which I used to read in the afternoons in bed. One was the Kamasutra, with pictures of all the various positions of love making.

(MyPornSnap.top)_kajal-agarwal-fucked-in-pussy.jpg


1552039374102.jpg


Sunil was bringing a decent income, which made sure that we never were in want of the small luxuries in life. We gradually settled into a routine, where we had wonderful sex and a great domestic comfortable life, which he provided and I managed the homestead. After we had settled down, Adnan had fixed Tamanna and I up with assignments with a software startup company being promoted by his friends, and we used to work from home mostly, except for occasional trips to their development center at Andheri.

We used to meet Tamanna and Adnan quite regularly, at least twice a month, once at our house and once at theirs, sometimes for dinner at new restaurants for about a year till they moved away to the UAE, where Adnan was posted on a long term contract. After Tamanna left, I was continuing to work from home for the same company and had shown my skills and was now managing a team of ten, on a key assignment. I was also helping to build up our family savings with the income that I was bringing, which gave me a lot of pride.

On weekends, Sunil would take me for a movie and shopping followed by a nice dinner at a decent restaurant, and on the two wheeler rides at nite, I would hug him and press myself to him from the pillion, and excite him enough to have him in a raging sexual mood to ravish me and fulfill my sex needs long into that night after we reached home. I always addressed him as Arya, meaning My Lord, and he addressed me as my flower.

Our sex life was never boring, though it was largely traditional but extremely passionate and fulfilling. One day, we measured his erect cock, and it was a little over 7 inches long when fully hard and about a four and a half inches in girth. It was fun when we went and purchased a six inch school scale, a he got his ling hard and I held the scale against his pubic bone. I could guess that my pussy was a little less deep, as I could feel the end of his cock in my depths during fucking. He would fondle my boobs, kiss me all over, except my pussy.

SexyactressKajalAggarwalpiercednipplenakedboobspress.jpg


As I had never been to Mumbai before, Sunil used to take me out on weekends to the beach, to the sights of the city. One weekend while returning from a movie, we were drenched in the monsoon downpour, that Mumbai is known for, and were returning home in wet clothes. It was still raining heavily when we reached our campus. We were both excited at riding wet together, and my hand found Sunil's cock, as I clung to him from the pillion of the two wheeler. I was stroking it slowly and feeling it grow harder and harder, thru the wet cloth of his trouser. We were passing thru a wooded park area, which was part of the campus.

" ... Let's fuck now... Right Now... Right Here...", I whispered to Sunil. Sunil was amazed, but I could sense that he was excited and willing to risk it. Are you sure, he asked. "Yes, Yes", I urged, "In the park, no one can see from the road in the bushes" . The downpour was unabated. Sunil stopped the two wheeler, and we scurried into the park, and right there in the mud, between some ornamental bushes, we stopped, breathless, and clasped at each other, letting the first rush of the thrill of imminent mating, run over us.

I lay down on the muddy grass, and Sunil straddled me, the rain soaked earth embracing us as well in her divine love. We were enacting perhaps the same desire that a primeval man and woman might have done, millennia ago, mating each other, maybe in the same spot. What else could have prompted us into this frenzied lovemaking!!

I lifted my skirt, and Sunil undid his trousers and pulled down his underwear. His cock was hard, very hard. He was getting ready to fuck me in the rain. We did not care for spoiling our clothes, they could be washed clean later. We darent make too much sound, however there was no one around in any case.

Sunil was sliding his now erect and stiff manhood between my legs, sliding back and forth between my thighs. I whimpered in urgency, and grabbed him around the hips and pulled him and held him, he hard and hot in my wet cunt. "Fuck me" I demanded, my voice barely audible in the sound of the rain.

Sunil grinned and kissed me on my lips and said, "Kajal, Kajal, I am happy to do what you ask". Sunil slowly pistoning his cock into my pussy, trying to tease me at first, then started fucking faster and deeper. Sunil was shoving his dick faster and faster, and I tried my level best to bite back my screams of pleasure.

I pressed my feet hard against the ground, and grabbed Sunil and pulled him deeper into me. We both moaned loudly. Sunil tugged at my hair as I let out a muffled scream into his shoulder. I kissed him and bit his neck and shoulder gently, as he shoved faster in and out of me. I had to bite my lip hard to hold back another scream.

A few seconds later I came hard, my whole body froze, and my breathing stopped momentarily, then started again, coming out in gasps. Sunil slowed down waiting for me to catch my breath, as he continued to move firmly in and out of me, I could feel every inch of Sunil's still hard dick inside me, and my whole body tensed up again and I was blown away by my second orgasm, and Sunil shot his man juice hard into me as he thrust in deep and collapsed on me. We were muddied, wet, on the grass, rain water flowing, and we relaxed, and enjoyed the afterglow of our adventurous lovemaking in the outdoors.

kajal1011.jpg


I never felt any lack of affection from Sunil, and he was always there for me to take care of my every need, in all planes, of homely comfort, emotional peace and sexual need. I was looking to a life ahead of a traditional homemaker, and a doting mother to our future progeny, and leading a life of domestic tranquility and mutual desire for each other.

The duties of a wife are described well in this ancient shloka, which outlines the qualities an ideal wife should possess.

'Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri;

Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha,

Roopeshu Lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri,

Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni'

In short, an ideal consort should strive for six virtues

Be like a servant in doing the chores of the house

Give intelligent advice like a minister to her husband

Serve food to the husband as lovingly as a mother feeds her son

Give pleasure like a courtesan in the bedroom

Beautiful like Maha Lakshmi

Have the forbearance and tolerance of Mother Earth

I was determined to be all of the above, in my love and devotion to my husband and lord, Sunil

This last May, one day while cleaning the house, I found a memory chip in our wardrobe. Upon inserting it into my laptop to view the contents, I was shocked out of my senses. There were some videos saved, which I can never tolerate. I viewed each video one by one, and there was a girl, who was kissing my husband. They were in a hotel room, kissing each other, and then Sunil removed her top and her jeans as well. She had her hands inside Sunil's trousers and was fondling and playing with his dick.

Soon, Sunil had her stripped completely naked and he was cuddling and squeezing her boobs and had his tongue on her cunt and was licking it. And that girl was holding Sunil's cock and sucking away at it. They continued their hunger and lust for each other for some time with their mouths on each other's sexes. The picture was a bit out of focus at times and soon blurred. I could hear some shouts of pleasure, perhaps they had climaxed sucking and licking each other. The audio was finally blurred out and stopped at the end of the file. In another, he was taking her doggy style. In one more she was riding him, her breasts pendulating as she swayed and romped on his dock.

oko2qvmwjtq61.gif



There were some 25 or so videos, and looking at their timestamps, I realised they were some before our marriage and a few from about six months ago and the most recent one was just a fortnight ago. I saw all the videos, one by one, having sorted them by date. My head was reeling and I was giddy. I was very upset and angry at what I had discovered and at the same time I was excited and aroused with all their erotic playing about. Mostly because, Sunil never licked and sucked me and he was doing the very same thing to that bitch in the videos.

That evening, when Sunil returned from the office, I did not speak to him at all. He did not seem to notice anything unusual and switched on the TV to watch an IPL match. We had our dinner without exchanging a word, and at about 10pm I went to bed. HE came in after a half hour, after the match was completed. After he lay down on the bed, I asked him, "Sunil, will you do what I ask?". "Whatever you ask, I will do, mere phool", he replied. "I want you to lick my pussy, Sunil", I said.

He looked at me with surprise writ on his face. I knew that he would not lick my cunt, because quite a few time when I tried to suck his cock or take his mouth to my cunt, he would refuse saying that it was dirty to do so. Soon, Sunil said, "Have you gone crazy? I will never do this. I told you many times", and started scolding me. I fumed off the bed angrily and switched on the laptop and started playing the videos on the memory chip. "Here, you are licking that whore's pussy", I pointed out. "A whore's pussy is what you desire? What is wrong with my pussy? It is definitely cleaner that that bitch's cunt", I went on and on in a tirade.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.3629fa42b7c27e1b8114627c3446b057&pid=1.7&rurl=http://bestsexgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Megan-Salinas-close-up-pussy-clitoris-licking.gif&ehk=X6mXv36tuxJQ4Kr7rR2jLw

He started sweating as soon as he realised that I had seen them all, and was avoiding direct eye contact with me.Then he begged, "Kaju, please forgive me, this will not happen ever again. I will do anything you say, please don't tell anyone about this". I will lick your cunt, please, I will lick it to your fullest satisfaction, and moved towards me. "Fuck off", I said, "I don't want to get my precious cunt licked by your dirty mouth", though internally I was looking forward to his tongue dribbling away my pussy and lapping my clit.
 
He was sweating profusely and even trembling when I was looking at him. He kept his face down most of the time, and whenever he caught my eye, he would fold his hands in supplication. Seeing his misery, I was pitied a bit, but wanted to know more details. I calmed down a bit and asked, "Who was that girl?"

He replied that she was a cousin of his, daughter of his father's sister. She had lost her father tragically in a road accident three years ago. She stayed in a hostel in Mumbai, while studying to be a physiotherapist. That video was taken before our marriage, and at that time we were having an affair with each other. "And I have secretly married her also, because she said she would die if I did not do so", affirmed Sunil, morosely, burying his face in his hands.

Having screwed and enjoyed her, he felt obligated to carry out her wishes. "Out of fear of my parents, I did not reveal this to anyone", he added. His aunt had married against the family's wishes, hence they had disowned her and his father was not on speaking terms with her. He mentioned that he had proposed the marriage to his parents once, but they scolded him sternly.

I asked if he was continuing to fuck her. He looked here and there and I repeated the question, this time a bit loudly. He looked into my eyes, and confirmed that they were still meeting each other and that he was using overnight travel on office work as an excuse to go spend nights with her.

Hearing this confession, I lost my cool again and got wild at his deceitful ways and started abusing him and scolding him. Monkey fucker ... ... Bastard .. How could you have cheated me like this, I shouted ... I will shove a stick in your girlfriends pussy.

I was so enraged with him, that I threatened to call my parents and his parents and tell them the whole episode of him and his bitch. I stormed out of the bedroom, and wept for a long time in the kitchen. Sunil rushed after me, in a protective manner, and stood there, at the door, all the time, in case I was going to do anything drastic. I kept up my accusations, and slept on the kitchen floor for that night, the next day and the next night.

Sunil was extremely worried at my attitude, and kept asking for forgiveness. He called for pizza and requested me to eat something. I threw the pizza on his face on his face, and told him to give it to his bitch.

Seeing my anger and reaction, he fell down on his knees and started sobbing and soon was weeping like a baby. I suddenly felt very bad for him. I noticed genuine concern in him, and genuine repentance. Feeling for him, in a while, I cooled down, and I thought to myself, he is my husband, and I can't treat him in this way. I was reminded of the sixth virtue, of having forbearance like Mother Earth.

"Kshamayeshu Dharitri, Kshamayeshu Dharitri, Kshamayeshu Dharitri", kept ringing in my ears.

Since he is getting pleasure with her, I should join and share his joy and pleasure, for everyone's benefit. I was hugging my knees and sobbing at the thought of having to share my lord with another. He came and sat on the kitchen floor a few feet away, not daring to come closer.

I looked up at him with my tear stained face and I asked him her name and he replied that her name was Samantha. I ordered him to call her up right then and there and to talk openly to her. I felt a surprising increase in my power and control, and my cunt got moist. Being in control was getting me hot.

Sunil hesitated a bit and muttered "Please, let's keep her out, I will sort it out. It is quite late now".

"No!!", I commanded, "Do what I say, and don't disobey me anymore", as my choot (cunt) started on a slow drip.

Sunil looked here and there, and finally reached for his mobile phone and fumbling at the keypad managed to nervously dial her number

Sunil - Hello Samantha... [ in a quaking voice ]

Samantha - Hiiiii love, how are you ... How come you thought of me at this late hour .. Is Didi (older sister) not at home ... [ A surprised tone, and I could make out that her voice was sharp and clearly audible to me, as it was quiet in the night ]

EcGDS_XVcAI1vwV.jpg


Sunil - She is dear, and she has come to know everything about us and our affair [ still nervous and looking at me ]

Samantha - What!!... Oh No ... I am done for ... I am .. I must die [Aghast and shocked and finally desperate at being caught]

Sunil - Nothing will happen, don't be scared. She asked me to call you up ... that is why I have called... [Still quivering and quaking]

I grabbed the phone from Sunil

Me - Hello Samantha, how are you... [ Pleasantly, as if greeting a friend ]

Samantha - N..n..n.. Namaste Didi... [ A bit reassured ]

Me - What is all this, Samantha... [ Firmly, showing who is in charge ]

Samantha - Sorry Didi...I love Sunil very much and I have taken him as my husband, but out of fear for you, I am never able to present myself in front of you... [ Pleading but in a sincere voice ]

Me - Do you love Sunil with a true heart ... [ Inquiringly, without any emotion, as if asking the price of bananas ]

maxresdefault.jpg


Samantha - I am ready to sacrifice my life for him ... [ In a convincing and believable manner ]

Me - Then Samantha, pack up your stuff, Sunil will come and pick you up... You will stay with us here onwards ...Let me know if you have a problem with that ... [ Commandingly, and in a no defiance way ]

Samantha - Ooohhh Didi ... Really, Didi? ...I will be indebted to you for ever ...I will everything you ask.. I am ready to be your servant maid, your slave .. Please don't separate Sunil from me... [ Submissively and in a very grateful purr ]

Me - No behen (younger sister) ... he is my husband and since you are married to him as well, he is also your husband and we will live together as his wives ... We are sisters ... Okay, you get ready I am sending him to pick you up ... Byyyyyye [ A slight touch of tenderness here ]

I was really turned on by this turn of events and my way of handling it. I drew inspiration from the ancient prescriptions for handling life situations, but had this urge that something had changed in me and for my own fulfillment. "Go now", I told Sunil, "Go and help her pack and get her here", I directed. Sunil was still looking at me nervously, and was unsure of what would be my intentions after Samantha was brought home.

I could sense that confusion in him, and went up to him, and kneeling at his feet and kissing his toes, I told him, "Kshamayeshu Dharitri, I am bound by my duty as your wife, to have the forbearance and tolerance of Mother Earth. Respecting that, I have come up with this solution. Forgive me, if in my lack of self control, I cursed you with bad words. Don't worry, I am going to welcome Samantha in our lives, and she will be your second wife, and my co-wife from now on".

"I promise you I will treat her as a sister and a sister-wife, and you must promise to always obey my direction as the senior wife". Sunil lifted me up, tears flowing down his cheeks, and tears flowed down mine in empathy, and we realised that in the understanding I showed, we saved our love and affection for each other. Not just saved but amplified. And the thrill of my imminent feeling of power and control did just that, a cunt roll.


While waiting for them to come, I cleaned up the bedroom, and lay fresh bedclothes on it. I placed some fruit on a plate, and some fresh water. I got the jasmine bud tresses that the flower fellow had delivered in the evening for my morning wear, and strew the buds and crumpled a few, to have the jasmine aroma spread over the room.

I freshened up the prayer area, and prepared the welcome articles in a silver plate. Quickly mixing some turmeric and vermillion, and taking a few strands of thicker cotton thread and a couple of larger jasmine buds, I quickly fashioned a mangal sutra, as per the Vedic norms. This would be symbolic of their union, more accurately re-union, till I could get Samantha a real gold mangalsutra. All thru this exercise, I was feeling horny and had warm wetness in my cunt.

Sunil returned home after little over an hour along with Samantha. An auto, accompanied them with Samantha's belongings, as she rode pillion on our two wheeler. She stood uncertainly to the side, as Sunil **censored** off the auto rickshaw fare and picked up her belongings, which were all of two suitcases and some plastic shopping bags, where stuff had been thrown in hastily. She was definitely better looking than the images on the videos. I welcomed Samantha into our home at the doorstep, with the traditional welcome of a plate of incense and burning camphor. I told her that we are co-wives here on, and we are like sisters. And we will service Sunil's needs like co-wives. And he will keep us both satisfied and happy. All will be well.

She immediately fell at my feet, and I could feel her tears washing my toes. "Shush, sister, you should not cry at an auspicious occasion.", I said gently. "These are tears of joy, Didi, I am so grateful to you for your open heart and your acceptance of me. My life is fulfilled and it is yours for anything and everything", wept she, as she grasped my ankles, in genuine gratitude. I went moist again in my cunt. Bending down, I lifted her and embraced her, as her sobbing gradually ceased.

I then told Samantha that tonite was her true wedding night and asked her to go and get ready for the true marital conjugation. I asked Samantha's to have a bath and freshen up to be ready for her conjugal night, even though you have both had your fucking before, in reality, this is your first night.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/62/41/d3/6241d359ca06eabd3416b90b49ae1112.jpg

I had completed all the arrangements for their first night. And I told Sunil to shower and change into his dress at our wedding. "You will fill her hair parting with vermillion and to place the sacred marriage necklace around her neck", I continued. "Samantha, use the guest bathroom and get ready for your conjugal". Samantha completed her bath and I presented her with a new saree to wear and asked her to use my makeup kit to deck up.

She made use of my cosmetics and came out into the drawing room, resplendent in her real bridal glory. Sunil placed vermillion in her hair parting and placed the sacred marriage necklace around her neck. Samantha opened the packet of sweets, and gave me the first bite, which I took from her hands, and gave the first bite to Sunil, and we shared the rest.

Samantha bent low and touched Sunil's and my feet and requested for our blessings. Samantha then requested me to also get ready and that we would spend the marriage conjugation together as co-wives, and begged me with head on my feet for forgiveness for any pain she had caused me. I felt a sharp short of pain in my heart, but I asked her not to be foolish, and that from the next night, we would all be sharing the same bedroom and the same bed, and to enjoy each other for tonite.

I will be sleeping in the guest room for tonite. Saying that, I took my nightclothes and went to sleep in the guest room.

Though I was behaving extremely cheerfully, I was hurting inside. The thoughts running thru my mind, was that from this day onwards, my husband's love would be shared and be halved. But I also felt intensely turned on by what I had done, and that comforted me somewhat. With these thoughts, I drifted into half sleep. I heard unrestrained and uninhibited squeals and screams of passion from Samantha as Sunil must have been driving his cock into her cunt with my permission. The fact that he was now indebted to me, and that I was now having power, was the key driver which drove me to a mild orgasm by just thinking of it.

[IMG]http://bollywoodx.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Big-fake-boobs-Samantha-Akkineni-naked-pussy-fucking-deepfake.jpg

Aiiiiiieeee ... Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeee ... Aaaaaiiiiaiaaaiiieeeee ... Suuunnniiilllll ... Aaaaahhhhh ... the squeaks continued.

Hearing Samantha yowl and bleat while being screwed by my husband in the adjoining room, caused me to get really wet, and I had no choice but be satisfied by myself with my fingers for the night. Chodo mujhe ... Chodho ... Ghusao lund ... Fuck me ... Fuck ... Shove your dick ... Hearing these words, I longed for Sunil's cock in my cunt, and was tempted to join them, but something restrained me.

Samantha-Pussy-Fucked-on-Couch3e9cd978193d05e6.jpg


In the morning, when I went into the bedroom, to bring them the morning tea, I saw them both naked in bed, in a tight embrace. Sunil's cock was still in Samantha's cunt. I felt a different power, an urge in me, when I observed that this was done solely at my wish and command. I realised that I had a control over my life, my lord and a slave in my new co-wife, a superior position that I did not possess before this incident. It both thrilled and excited me along with a measure of trepidation and fear.

I woke them both up and asked them to have tea. They stirred up, and the first think Samantha did was to touch my feet, and then Sunil's. Sunil should be greeted first, I admonished her.

We all had our morning tea together and started to get ready for the day. Samantha took the cups away and soon could be heard getting ready to have her bath in the guest bedroom. Sunil looked at me with a scared face, asked me in an anxious tone, whether I had forgiven him and Samantha for their actions. I replied firmly and with some authority, that, had I not forgiven, I would not have invited Samantha here, and I would not have allowed them both to be alone to fuck each other. Hearing this Sunil felt very happy as well as a bit ashamed, and hugged me tenderly and kissed me all over. He wanted to touch my feet but I stopped him promptly. We all must understand each other. There is something in Samantha that I also like, So it is the best for us all. I reminded Sunil that from this day, he has two wives, whom he would have to satisfy us both fully. Sunil then went for his bath, and left for his office.

c7cca13f86e3088d25a9319ef3161cc4.jpg


Samantha and I sat down together and we chatted and planned on how we would enjoy life together. "Will you not take bath now Didi?", Samantha asked after some time. "Let me give you a nice oil massage and bath", she coaxed, rising from the dining table and clearing the breakfast dishes. "But you already bathed, and you will get messed up", replied I. "No Didi, it will be okay. I can take bath again", was her reply as she went to switch on the hot water heater in the bathroom. I felt a curious sensation in my pussy, when I went into the bath area.

Samantha had set the bath stool and massage oils to the side on the ledge. She had stripped to her panties and was smiling at me shyly. I had never been in a girl girl activity though I had read about it in the porn novel that Sunil would bring to me. Samantha took my nightie which I had taken off, and I was not wearing anything beneath. I sat down on the stool as Samantha opened my tresses and kissed my neck.

"What are you doing, girl", I asked in mock anger. Nothing, Didi, I am indebted to you and it is my honor to serve you also. Samantha moved to the front, and taking a palmful of coconut oil, rubbed it into my scalp. As she was doing so, her perky boobs were dancing in front of my eyes. She massaged my scalp skilfully and as I felt very nice about it, it was vastly different from when I was oiling my hair by myself.

On an impulse, I hugged her. She stood still, and I started to lick on her nipples which were already hard. "Have you done this before", I whispered. "No, never Didi, promise, I just felt that I have to give myself to you and serve you as you desire", murmured Samantha back. "Some of my older lady clients would sometimes ask me, and offer me money, but I have never done it", she continued.

100722KajalSamantha.jpg


She knelt down, parted my willing thighs, and gave my already moist pussy a kiss. "Neither have I done before, Samantha, and this is our conjugal". Samantha then stood up to apply sesame oil on my upper body, shoulder and arms. She was stroking me skilfully, bringing all her training to use on my naked body.

I was relaxing under her masterful and expert ministrations as she moved to my boobs. She ran her fingers around my breasts, and with soft touches, caressed my breasts, that I was almost getting my first wave of orgasmic pleasure. Ummmm... oooohhhh ... it is so nice ... Didi.. slow down... Didi ... wait ... slow down...

I suddenly had the urge to lick her pussy, and drew her towards my mouth. I pulled her panties off, and got to see the pussy that Sunil had fucked last night. She continued massaging my shoulders, as I whiffed at the fragrant and musky odour of her clean shaved, hair free cunt, and labbed my tongue at the pussy folds. The oil from my body was now on her as well, as she was slippery from the sesame oil she was applying to my body, which was transferred from me to her.

Samantha-Akkineni-naked-body-big-fake-boobs.jpg


KajalAggarwalshowinghernakedbodyafteroilmassage.jpg


Soon, against the wall, we were cuddling and kissing each other, fingers in each other's cunts. Samantha turned on the shower, and we moved under the flow of the tepid water, still locked in each other's arms, keeping the pace of the finger fuck, and as we came together, we sat down on the flow, water cascading and running over us. We were breathing hard, and our hearts were racing.
 
Samantha separated herself, and ran a soap bar all herself and rinsed herself, before using it on me. me. She rubbed shampoo into my hair, and in a few minutes, I was fresh. Samantha rubbed me down with a towel, and kissed my lips, and told me to lie down on the bed for a while. She dried herself, and came beside me, after her now ritual of getting my blessing by touching my feet, with the bowl of Sambhrani, (aromatic incense) which she wafted thru my long tresses.

Kajal-Agarwal-nude-fake-7.jpg


Later that morning, we went out shopping. We were like long lost friends, and she was very servient, and handling all the shopping bags for me. She was more adept than I at bargaining with the shopkeepers, and showed that she had the right skills to manage a household as well. "I am now an extra mouth, and by God's grace, we will be blessed with more little mouths, so we must be prudent", she giggled.

891363646ee1dbdfd4b69a616b17db2f.jpg


We hugged like the sisters and co-wives we were. We purchased sexy lingerie, some food items and snacks that we knew Sunil liked, and on the spur of the moment, I led the way into a jewellery shop and got her a nice nose stud and ear rings of silver filigree, that looked really nice on her. "Didi, you should not spend like this on me", she protested. "No darling, you can share all my jewellery, and I will also wear this sometimes", I convinced her.

We came back, a bit tired and I wanted to lie down for a while. Didi, she said, you go take some rest, I will finish the lunch preparation. She was a gifted cook, and within less than half hour, she had made delicious lunch for us, and we ate sitting next to each other. Didi, I was very scared when you spoke last night. You are like a god to me, Didi, she added. I don't know what good I did to deserve a older sister and a co-wife like you. I am ready to do anything for you, Didi.

Let's get some rest in the afternoon, since Sunil will keep us awake tonite, said I. I will come soon, I will clear the table and wash the dishes and join you. After the great meal, I was a bit drowsy and was soon napping. I woke up to feel Samantha massaging my feet. Her hands were soft and supple, and it felt very nice to have them massaged tenderly by her. Seeing me wake up, she got up and made tea for us. I was still in bed when she came in with the tray of tea and biscuits. I hugged her warmly, as her affection and gratitude towards me was cent percent genuine. Come sit next to me, I said. She did so, and I hugged and kissed her, thanking her too for all the help in the housework that she had taken up willingly. "It is my duty, Didi", she replied shyly.

When Sunil returned that evening, we both wrapped ourselves around him, and smothered him with kisses. He was very pleased and happy and returned our kisses with his own repeated, fervent and passionate kisses, alternating between Samantha and I. We had dinner and went into the bedroom. Both Samantha and I wore transparent nighties, which barely covered our hips, and we were not wearing anything inside. When Sunil entered the room, he was thrilled to see us both in sexy lingerie.

SamanthaRuthPrabhusexynudelingeriexxxfaketransparentnipple-546x1024.jpg


Kajal-Aggarwal-nude-fake-27-of-117.jpg


I caught hold of Sunil and started to shower kisses on him and Samantha pulled down his Bermudas and made him naked and taking his dick in her mouth, started to lick and suck it. Sunil placed his palm over my cunt and shoving his fingers inside, started to rub my G Spot, and the flow of my warm waters commenced. Then Sunil carried us to the bed one by one, and started to lick each of our pussies in turn and drinking deep of the sweet womanly juices and saying what a lucky man he was to have understanding wives.

I took Sunil's manhood into my mouth, and sucking vigorously of it and he exploded in my mouth. This was the first time I had sucked Sunil off and I had never tasted his man juice before and it had a different taste that I had never had tasted before, enjoying it, I swallowed it completely and drained his shaft to the last drop. Samantha was servicing my cunt with her mouth in the meanwhile and massaging my thighs with her hands. Samantha and I alternated to suck on his dick, raising it, while he would lick me or Samantha on our womanhoods as one of us serviced his cock

(MyPornSnap.top)_juicy-boobs-actress-kajal-aggarwal-sucking-cock-hot-blowjob-pic.jpg


(MyPornSnap.top)_samantha-blowjob-deserved.jpg


As his cock reached a full erection, with all this three play and foreplay, he took our cunts one by one, as we lay on the bed. Spearing one cunt slowly, he would withdraw and shove it into the other waiting cunt. The cockless cunt would be fingered by his active thumb and index fingers. He drove out to seven heavens that night, and till we were fully sated, he did not stop. We were all exhausted by the multiple orgasms we gave each other, and slept in an embrace, Sunil in the middle, we by his side, one arm draped loving around each wife, our faces on either side, my lips on his right cheek, Samantha's on his left.

100726KajalSamantha.jpg


100727KajalSamantha.jpg


100729KajalSamantha.jpg


In the morning, Samantha woke up early, and brought us the morning tea. Before serving us, she bent and touched our feet, and then touched her eyes with her fingertips. She continued to do that every day. And she would touch our feet again in the evening, when Sunil came home from work.

We adjusted smoothly into our new routine, and Samantha would get calls from her agency with appointments for the day. I told Sunil to buy her a two-wheeler so that she could commute easily. As Samantha was very good at her practice, she was soon having a steady income. In the first Monday of every month, she would come to me when I was alone, and hand over her pay check to me. "Didi, this is what I must give you", she would say, falling on my feet, tears of gratitude streaming down her face. I would always tell; her to send it all to her mother, as she was dependent on Samantha. We would go to the nearby bank, and make the deposit.

I gradually became very fond of Samantha, as she was by nature, a honest and very devoted family person. I got a lot of respect from her, and Sunil always treated me with anything I wanted. When I was having periods, he would fuck Samantha exclusively, at other times, I would get the first fuck of the night.

100728KajalSamantha.jpg


... love you all...

Kajal...

THE-END
 
#Anagha

IMG_20200720_215620.jpg


The last two days have been a display of absolute wantonness for me. I've been fucked more times than I can remember in all three holes. I've received so many spurts of warm, delicious, salty sperm in my mouth, on my tits, in my pussy and even in my asshole that I've now started to feel as if I am nothing more than a receptacle for the male sperm. So much so that I am thinking of getting a tattoo across my lower back that says "Cum Dump" with possibly the image of a couple of cocks spurting on both sides of it. But I get ahead of myself, let me start at the beginning.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anagha-nude.jpg


I got married about four months ago to a very nice man who works hard and keeps me happy with all kinds of surprise gifts from time to time. But what I don't like is that he tends to leave me and go on work trips that can range anything between five days to 15 days. It is on such days that I find myself lonely and usually end up fingering myself to an orgasm.

Before my marriage, I was sexually active, but had never had vaginal sex. It was always my ass that used to get fucked. I saved my pussy for my husband, and he dutifully deflowered me on our wedding night. Since then every day that is in town, we end up having sex before and after dinner. He's never shown any interest in my asshole but has always been the staid missionary sex with him entering my pussy after licking me to an orgasm and then pounding away till he orgasms. Decent enough, I'd say.

anagha-lk-vagina-see-though.jpg


As I write, my husband is away on a long tour of the remote regions of Africa and usually calls once in three-four days. This trip is a 20-day trip and so far he's been gone for four days and has called only once. It was an absolute surprise when three days ago, one of my former hookups - Ravi - called me and generally made small talk. I invited him over and asked him if he could bring the others also with him since we hadn't met after the marriage. I told him that my husband wasn't in town and I was lonely and could do with some company.

The next afternoon, all seven of them turned up with pizzas and beer and we ate and drank and caught up on what each of us was doing.

I was wearing a pair of short shorts and a top that was more of a band of cloth across my ample tits. The shorts were loose and long enough to barely cover my ass cheeks fully. If I sat down with my legs wide open, one could see my shaved pussy clearly. This was one of my husband's favourite shorts, he called them my "slut shorts".

aaa47f0381889213eb712921035d762e.jpg


Eventually, the conversation turned towards sex and they asked me if I'd let my husband fuck me in the pussy to which I told them of course I had.

This is where I had started feeling horny. Seeing all my former fuck mates and remembering the good times and this talk about my husband fucking my pussy was more than enough.

But I was married now and shouldn't really be thinking about any man other than my husband. But I couldn't help it when one of them asked if I'd like a go at being ass fucked all over again. My asshole had been feeling left out for the last four months and I sure could use an anal fuck, I thought.

I hesitated and expressed my concern what with me being married and all and that it wouldn't be right.

"Oh rubbish," said Ravi and proceeded to unzip his pants and bring out his cock. "You know you want this in your asshole."

Seeing Ravi, the others too pulled out their cocks and I was now staring at seven cocks of varying colours, all between 8" and 10" long and none of them less than 2" in girth. Seeing all those cocks waving around did something to me. Something snapped inside me and I thought, "what the hell, my husband isn't here. I am alone, I finger myself to orgasm every day, might as well enjoy some cocks while he isn't here."

anagha-latest-hot-photos1.jpg


Standing up, I slipped off my shorts and top and stood there among the men and told them to take off their clothes, which they did in a trice.

I felt my pussy and it was wet. Still standing there, I pushed in a couple of fingers in my pussy and came out with some grool which I proceeded to rub into my asshole and lubricated it.

Next, I went to Sundar, the man closest to me and catching hold of his cock, I spit on it to lubricate it and then turning around, I told him to shove it into my asshole.

That's all he needed, an invite. Holding me by my waist and with me guiding his cock at the entrance to my asshole, I let him push his cock in in one go.

Anagha-ass-Fucking.jpg


OOOOOhhhhh it felt so nice having a cock in my asshole once again. As he pounded away behind me, I needed some support and called Jai to stand in front of me so that I could lean against him. Jai obliged, and played with my tits, squeezing and pinching my nipples time and again. Behind me, Sundar was pounding away happily and the thwack thwack thwack of his groin slapping against my ass forcefully reverberated in the room. About five six minutes after I pushed his cock into my asshole, I orgasmed hard and screamed in joy. But Sundar was nowhere near coming yet even though my asshole was squeezing tightly in a rhythm on his cock.

Jai couldn't hold it any longer and asking Sundar to pause for a moment, he lifted my legs up and threw my ankles over his shoulder. In this position, his cock was bang in front of my pussy and he proceeded to insert his cock in my pussy. Now, I had two cocks in me. Both Jai and Sundar began moving in unison in a rhythm and soon, I was crying out from the sheer joy of having both my holes filled with two large sized cocks. I don't know if it was the cock in my pussy or the cock in my ass or both the cocks together in my pussy and ass that I came so hard that I could feel my cum dripping out of my pussy. And I was moaning on the top of my voice and asking them to fuck me hard.

double_penet-2747.gif


Behind me, Sundar was beginning to grunt and I realised that he was about to cum. Turning to him and in between moans, I told him to cum inside my asshole.

A few more hard strokes later, Sundar gave one final massive push that plunged his cock deep inside my backdoor and came. I could feel a warm sensation filling my nether parts as his cum filled up my insides. I could also feel the spasming of his cock in my ass and that drove me to another orgasm. I was beside myself and breathless. I'd come thrice in a matter of 20 minutes.

Behind me, Sundar began pulling out and I looked around for the next cock. My eyes alit on Veer and I asked him to take Sundar's place behind me. As soon as Sundar pulled out, Veer replaced him and I was again full of cock. In front of me, Jai was beginning to tense up and I knew he was ready to cum. With my tits rubbing against his hairy chest, I held on to his neck and began squeezing my pussy lips as well as I could. This drove Jai over the edge and he came with a massive grunt inside my pussy. Behind me, Veer was continuing his in-out motion. As Jai began pulling out, I needed another cock in my pussy. Turning to Veer, I told him to lie down on the carpet as I was beginning to feel tired of hanging in the air.

anagha-lk-babes-butts.jpg


Veer pulled out of my ass and went and sat on the sofa, pulling me with him and turning me around, he spread my ass and placed me on his cock, inserting it in my waiting anus. I called out to Ravi who had started the whole thing and told him to come fuck me. But Ravi had other plans.

Lining up in front of me, he pointed his thick cock at my asshole which was already full with Veer's cock and began trying to insert it inside me. I'd had two cocks in my asshole once or twice earlier but I wondered if I could take it in after so many months. It was a tight fit, but Ravi managed to insert it in me somehow and now I had two cocks in my asshole, but my pussy was feeling left out.

www.hiqqu.com-c0970681f1fd99e91a81e8b0591f2300342ebae6.gif


I asked Ravi to call someone to see if they could fit in my pussy at the same time. And I told him that I wanted a cock in my mouth as well.

KK, Dheer and DJ were still left and KK lined up his cock in front of my pussy while straddling over me. Dheer gave me his cock to suck and DJ played with my tits while I was being fucked into the other world by the three men in my groin and one in my mouth. All my holes were full and I was in heaven. The sensation of being fucked by so many men at the same time was driving me insane.

I had reached a point where I wanted them all to fuck me at the same time. I made a mental note to see if I could fit two cocks in my pussy at the same time. Dheer and DJ would have to be the ones to do that since they were the only ones left to fuck me yet.

As Ravi, Veer and KK fucked my asshole and pussy, I had multiple orgasms and all of them deposited their loads in my one by one and pulled out. Veer came first. KK came next. Ravi, he of the massive stamina continued to fuck my asshole for what seemed like an eternity and when he finally did come, I could feel all the cum sloshing around inside my rear end.

Anagha-Gangbang.md.jpg


As I caught my breath, Dheer and DJ seemed to be getting antsy. They wanted their turn at my holes. But I stopped them and asked them for a breather. I could see their raging hard ons twitching in the air.
 
Back
Top