Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 120 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

As I stood up to leave Jai uttered the fateful phrase.

"OK "queen of the dares" I dare you to have sex with us, all of us."

I looked at him in shock and then at all of their faces, they were all more than keen, they wanted it and they knew I had never, ever, refused a dare.

"No way."

"Looks like you're going to lose your record then," taunted Jai of all people. "Priya never turns down a dare."

Actress-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Latest-Stills-.jpg


Looking at them I knew they were serious, I had one hell of a decision to make, end this here and now or do the unthinkable, keep my crown by gang-banging my four brothers.

I sat down, and they knew they had won. The idea of a gang-bang definitely appealed to me, and the idea that it would be an incestuous one only added some spice. I just didn't want them to know I was keen and ready to do it.

I knew I had been trying my hardest to avoid the dare, but I've always been pretty wild and adventurous and as they had pointed out I had had an incestuous relationship before, they just didn't know for how long. They thought it was a one-off time, but in fact, Anushka and I had been lovers for an intense twelve month period. It was her and her husband who I had had my first three-way with.

"You mean it don't you? You all want to have sex with me, your sister."

"Of course, for my part both individually or as part of a group, hell Mary you are a sexy girl."

Stunned at this admission I took my time thinking. This would be a massive step. Could I do it, have sex with my brothers, not one, but all four and at once, as a gang-bang? My mind was whirling as differing thoughts rushed through it.

priyankamohan2632022m.jpg


The gang-bang idea I was fairly cool about, but the incest side with them was one hell of a step. Looking on it dispassionately I would be getting fucked and fucked hard by them, they would be rough with me, I knew that. They wouldn't be gentle, I knew they would fuck me hard, as hard as they could. Could I handle the physical side? I was fairly sure that I could. I probably wanted it, I had a desire to be fucked really hard and have no or little control in it. Now that did turn me on.

But guilt assailed me at the idea of sex with them, moral convention and mores pulled at me. Incest is so forbidden, I, no we, would burn in hell if we went down that path, but hadn't I already burnt that bridge, both with Anu and with other girls as well, that was a sin as well. But full-on incest with them?

Then I realized I was wet at the idea, God I had got myself turned on by the idea. Also, Jai and Viju were both pretty cool guys, who if they weren't my brothers I'd have been happy to have sex with at any time they asked.

"OK, you perverts, I am the "queen of the dares" and you are not taking that away from me, so yes I'll do it. I'll fuck all of you in a gang-bang. Now, are you happy? That's if you've all got the balls to do it."

PriyankaMohan-9.jpg


The shocked silence in the room was even more intense and lasted longer than when Jai had suggested the dare in the first place. They couldn't believe that I had agreed.

…

Having agreed to the gang-bang and having set a date, I turned up at Jai's house as this is where we had agreed that the "party" would take place. As I expected, all the guys were there when I arrived. There was a look of eagerness on all of their faces, their tongues were almost lolling out in anticipation, they were hot for it.

I got a round of appreciation at the sexy way I looked and had dressed. A short, black leather mini skirt and denim blouse opened halfway down, my perky boobs clearly in view for the boys.

I gave a quick spin and pirouette and danced away from the grasping hands of my eager brothers, yes we were going to have sex as a family, they were going to gang-bang me, but only when I was ready, no free gropes for them, especially the twins. I could tell from the look on their faces they were lustful and eager, they definitely wanted me. This could be better than I expected.

Priyanka-Mohan-Recent-Hot-Photo-shoot-4.jpg


"Calm down boys, plenty of time, don't get too eager," I laughed at them. "Right off you go and get a shower, I want you all clean, and make sure you wash your cocks, dirty cock no blow job," I teased them.

That was when it sank in for them, I wasn't backing out! And they knew I was going to make it as good as I could.

As the guys disappeared I went into Jai’s bedroom and stripped off until I was naked, I wasn't going to give them the extra thrill of me stripping for them. When they all came into the room they were equally disappointed and delighted, delighted at the fact that I was naked, disappointed as they didn't get to see me get naked, I knew they had wanted a strip show from me as a prelude.

Actress-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-showing-her-small-boobs-shaved-pussy-image.jpg


I told them to line up next to each other, oldest on the left, youngest on the right, this caused some fun between the twins until they got things sorted out.

"Inspection time," I told them as I knelt in front of them all and first took Jais' already stiff cock in my hand stroking it, pulling the foreskin fully back then without warning any of them, and sucked it long and deep into my mouth. Jai tasted nice, clean but slightly salty, a nice sized cock to get my mouth around as an appetizer, both for him and me. I sucked on Jai for a few minutes, playing with his balls with my hands, I only used my mouth and lips on his cock. Letting all of them see that I was deep throating him from the off. If they wanted a gang-bang then they were going to get an epic gang-bang.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg


Finishing with Jai, without stopping I switched to Viju and did the same to him, long slow deep sucking of his thicker but shorter cock into my eager mouth. Viju tried to get hold of my head and pull me onto him but I slapped his hands away, getting the message that he might mess things up for all of them he eased off and I then allowed him to face fuck me but at my own pace.

35F080C.gif


The twins could hardly wait for their turns but they had to, and they would have to wait when the main course was served as well. They had instigated this but that didn't mean that they were getting first goes at anything.

When it was time for the twins I didn't give them as long as their older brothers, but as a surprise switched off between them a couple of times, at one time trying to get both their cocks into my mouth, but they kept pulling away at that sort of action. Wimps, their older sister wanted to suck both their cocks at the same time and they backed out. I was disappointed in them.

12.jpg


Now for some sex, and by now, I was ready. Although I had initially been reluctant and was only doing this as a dare, the more I had thought about it during the time since agreeing and today, the more excited I had become. If I'd still been wearing panties they would have been soaked. My pussy was that wet. I'm surprised they couldn't smell the desire coming off me.

The gang-bang side of it, I was looking forward to a good fucking session, not the incest side, that still worried me in some ways, but in others, the sinfulness of it, the taboo, the breaking of conventions and moral codes was also having an effect on me. If I'm honest, if Viju had ever asked me on his own I would probably have said yes to him at any time in the last few years. God, I am a slut.

scraped-img-1784324443764.jpg

"OK guys, time to fuck, biggest first." Bunny made a move to grab me, but I danced away from him saying, "biggest first."

"I am the biggest," he replied.

"No Bunny, you're the tallest, Jai, is the biggest." Suddenly they all realized what I meant as Jai definitely had the biggest cock of them all, he smiled in acknowledgement.

I got up off my knees and dropped on my back on the bed beckoning Jai to join me, even before he had a chance to grasp my legs and hold them I had spread them wide giving him a view of my exposed pussy, he could see how wet it already was.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-South-Heroine-Nipple-Wallpapers-Download.jpg


Jai got on top of me and slid his nice sized, seven-inch-long cock into me without any problems, then took up a quick rhythm of pushing in and out. Instantly I responded to his pace and matched his thrusts by pushing back hard at him, and raising my hips to help him hit my g spot. We fucked well as a pair my eldest brother and me, we had struck up a pleasing mutual rhythm but it was fucking, there was no semblance of making love, it was sex pure and simple Well not so pure!

Priyanka-arul-mohan-new-fake-naked-sex-xxx-3.jpg


Priyanka-arul-mohan-new-fake-naked-sex-xxx-2.jpg


Jai kept up a constant and steady pumping of his nice hard dick into me for about ten minutes gradually increasing the intensity of his thrusts and his pace, cock splitting my wet pussy time and time and again as I climbed to an orgasm, just as I was getting there Jais body went stiff he plunged his dick into me as far as it would go and shot his load of hot cum deep into my pussy, coating the back and sides. I had just started to get into the rhythm of things and was building to an orgasm when Jai climaxed and finished, breaking my flow.

The second he pulled out, which wasn't long after cumming, Viju took up his place and started a frantic ploughing into me, fucking me a lot harder and faster than Jai had. His dick was thrusting in and out of me, but he was only pulling halfway out, so I wasn't getting a full feeling of how good his cock could be. The nice thing though was he had taken hold of my ankles and used them to push my legs high and back, knees pushed up against my ears, this was opening my pussy for him and allowing him to access me from a different angle. I was enjoying this. Again Viju lasted about ten minutes before unleashing his load deep into my pussy, holding himself hard against my clit as his cum flooded into me. He had been pawing at my tits all the time he had been fucking me and by now my nipples had become hard and sensitive. But again I didn't cum.

scraped-img-1784319413685.jpg

Sunny quickly jumped in to take Viju's place and as he slid his cock into me Bunny tried to get his dick into my mouth. Slapping it away and squeezing his balls hard enough to hurt him I said, "No, first time, it's one on one, each of you taking your turn, one on one with me, after that, anything goes. Now just wait your turn." Bunny looked upset but still eager and I wondered if I would regret what I had just said later.

Sunny didn't mess about, he was young, horny and eager, his cock hammered hard into me, slamming away, going hard and fast, fucking my cunt like there was no tomorrow. Pounding hard and deep into my slippery cunt he had no finesse, he just wanted to fuck me as hard and as fast as he could, to get off as quickly as he could, that was OK by me as the energy of his pumping into me had again started to bring me back up to an approaching climax.

scraped-img-1784319413137.jpg

"Priya, oh Priya, I'm cumming," he shouted as his body spasmed and his pounding and thrusting into me became more and more uncoordinated

"OH, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum in you."

With that another fresh lot of cum flooded my welcoming pussy, coating it even more than it already was, I now had three lots of my brothers cum, mixing and mingling in me. But again, just as I was getting into the flow of things my impending orgasm was stopped by the ending of my brother.

priyanka-arul-mohan-actress-fake-nude-photos.jpg
 
Bunny eager to seize his chance, and finally get to fuck his sister, a sister he has lusted after for a while now, pulled Sunny off me as soon as he shouted out his climax, causing Sunny's cock to dribble over me as it exited my pussy. Not bothered about the mess, Bunny got hold of his cock, pointed it at my now well used but still accepting pussy and drove in as hard as he could, slamming me up the bed with his forceful efforts. His lust and eagerness showed in his eagerness, he'd wanted me for ages and hadn't bothered to hide the fact. Bunny didn't last long at all, cumming in about two minutes, much to his shame and brother's amusement.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-cumshot-xxx-images-tamil-actress-sex-hd-666x1000.jpg


After Bunny had finished and I had fucked all four of them one after another, my cunt was filled with cum and was feeling well used, but I wasn't finished yet. And I realised one thing, I had fucked all four of them to a climax but I hadn't cum myself, every time I had got close the guy had cum before I could hit my own climax. Typical of my brothers. Bunny said, "Are you going to clean up now?"

"What for, this is a gang-bang isn't it, why would I want to clean up, we've only just started, you can drop out if you don't like the idea.

As this exchange was going on Viju had got between my legs and was ready to go again, this time he slid his cock into me nice and slowly, pulled it all the way out, then back in, but quicker this time, increasing the speed every time he pushed into me, he was getting me excited again. I sensed a presence in my head and turned to see Jai had got onto the bed and was pointing his dick at my mouth. Greedily I sucked it into my mouth, lips sliding along his shaft, I could taste remnants of his cum and my juices on it, turning me on even more.

tamil-actress-priyanka-mohan-bathroom-sex-photos.jpg


I didn't mess about but took him deep-throat from the off, fucking him with my mouth and throat, forcing his cock deep down my throat time and time again, fucking his dick with my mouth as if it was my pussy. "Fuck Mary, that's good," he exclaimed. I smiled up at him and rolled my tongue over his glans, causing him to shudder in pleasure.

Suddenly cum was pouring out of Jai's cock for the second time in a short while, but this time it was filling my mouth, hot, salty, slimy. Just as Jai shot his load into my mouth Viju did the same in my pussy. The feeling of both of them filling me with cum at the same time finally tipped me over the edge and I hit an earth-shattering climax of my own. My mouth locked onto Jai's cock at the same time as my pussy did the same on Viju. My hands shot around Jai holding him in my mouth as I sucked him dry, my legs were wrapped around Viju, ankles crossed, trapping him. Eventually, I released both of my brothers as my orgasm eased, my body stopping shuddering from the release it had gone through. Mouth full of cum, pussy even fuller.

scraped-img-1784324451863.jpg

Giving me no time for respite or to recover, the twins wanted more, they had obviously hatched a plot and soon had me on all fours arse towards them, then taking turns switching off, they fucked me doggy style, taking a couple of minutes each in turn to pound into my by now aching cunt. Then Sunny changed things and as soon as Bunny replaced him in my pussy he knelt on the bed in front of me and pushed his slimy and sticky cock deep down my throat, not asking just making me deepthroat him from the start.

scraped-img-1784324451102.jpg

Tears filled my eyes at first as I gagged at the intrusion, but as I'm no stranger to deep throat I soon got used to it and started to go to town on him, pleasing him more than he expected, keeping him in my throat as long as I could, sucking on him, then running my lips around his knob-end as he pulled back.

Bunny was happy to just keep hammering into my pussy from behind, he was so horny all he wanted to do was get off as quickly and as often as he could, my pussy was just a means to an end for him.

All this time I had been getting more and more excited, the friction and pace of Bunny's cock in my pussy and Sunny in my mouth and throat were having the desired effect and the warmth of an impending orgasm began to build deep in me. I let my mind drift and in an instant, I had tipped over the edge and had my second orgasm of the session. Wave after wave of hot shudders passed through my body as bright lights flashed in front of my eyes.

scraped-img-1784324450174.jpg

Both, Sunny and Bunny, finished quickly after that, more cum in my mouth and pussy.

After that we all needed time for a break, so we lounged around as Jai got us all a beer. Having finished the beer I was lying on the bed, legs spread, arms wide not caring who saw what, when Sunny said, "Ready for some more Priya?"

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-1-of-7.jpg


I smiled at him and nodded yes. That was the signal for the next round, and over the next hour or so all four of them fucked me in various combinations, both singly, or as pairs, and at times all four of them switching off on me. I was getting pounded from every direction, sometimes I would be on top of one of them, then underneath, from behind or the front.

One particular time Jai and Sunny had got me onto my hands and knees and were taking turns trading off on me, each fucking me for a couple of minutes, then pulling out to let the other take over, they were driving me insane with lust, the different sizes of their cocks and the way the used them in my wet and sensitive pussy changing my experience every few minutes. Fuck this was good, then it became even better as the other two joined in at the other end, making me suck their dicks in turn. Lord, I was excited and turned on now, I would refuse these guys nothing as long as they kept fucking me, my orgasm built as I played with my clit, building and building until Sunny fired off in me, pulled out and Jai pushed in and as soon as he did, he came into me, that triggered my own intense orgasm.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-2-of-7.jpg


priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-3-of-7.jpg


Bunny decided he wanted a one-off session with me and as the others agreed we got down to it, we started off slowly with Bunny going down on me, even though my pussy was filled with what seemed like gallons of cum, he didn't hesitate, and he was only one who did eat my pussy. Earning my respect.

His tongue was lapping up and down my pussy sending shivers of delight through me, I was enjoying the gentleness of it after all the hard screwing I had been doing. I allowed Bunny to continue to please me, not bothering to do anything to him in reply. At one time he sucked my clit into his mouth, then gently held it in his teeth as he slid all four of his fingers into me. I was that opened up. It was easy to do. The fingers soon changed to his whole hand as he fisted me, I moaned as his hand pushed into me, and was aware of my pussy closing over his wrist as he rocked his hand in and out of me. There was a gasp from the others as they saw what he was doing and the effect it was causing me.

South-Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Pussy-licking-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-poster.jpg


Fortunately, he had let my clit out of his mouth but continued to stare close up at my pussy as his hand continued to fuck me for minutes. I was going insane with the feeling it was creating in me, I was stretched and opened like never before. God my younger brother was driving me upwards to an intense orgasm, but he didn't want me to cum just then so with a loud slurping noise pulled his hand from me. I grabbed it and licked it clean, cum, pussy juice, I didn't care.

Now ready for some pleasure of his own Bunny got me astride him in reverse cowgirl position, that was one he hadn't tried yet. He eased his cock into my well used and stretched pussy and I rode him hard from the off, raising as high as I could without his cock pulling out and then slamming down hard onto him, bouncing on him every time.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-7-of-7.jpg


Both of us were losing it I was speeding towards by now another orgasm and could sense Bunny was the same. I leaned back shifting the position of Bunny penetrating me and allowing him to reach up and play with my boobs, he grasped them eagerly cupping them in his hands, stopping them bouncing around, then he squeezed and rolled my nipples between his fingers as he tried to nibble my neck, panting hard into my ear.

The pressure on my nipples caused my pussy to twitch and clench on Bunny and that was enough to send him over the edge, he screamed in ecstasy as his body became as rigid as his cock was and he began firing his cum into me.

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Ass-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg


The feeling of his hands on my boobs and cock exploding and shooting his cum inside me was the stimulus needed and shouted out, "Fuck me, make me cum, make your big sister cum for you. Keep cumming in me, I can feel your hot cum filling my cunt, it's going to make me cum," I screamed at Bunny, as at long last I hit an orgasm.

After that I did a nice double blowjob on Jai and Viju, both of them this time instead of cumming in my mouth blew off over my face and tits, covering me in sticky cum.

"I've got a dare to issue," I said during a very brief respite period, as I was cleaning up and getting a drink, they all looked at me, wondering what I could have in mind, especially in this situation. I looked over at Jai, who knew what was coming and smiled but worried at the same time.

priyanka-arul-mohan-xxx-asses-shown-by-the-actress.jpg


"I want the twins to double team me," looks of delight on their faces, they still couldn't get enough.

"What again, no problem sis," they chorused together.

"But I want it a special way, I want you both to fuck me at the same time, both of you in my pussy at the same time, and neither can pull out until both for you has finished, I want to feel your cum all over your cocks inside me."

The look on their faces made my day, they weren't sure they could do that, they were OK with "sloppy seconds" but both dicks inside me at the same time and having to cum, they were ready to pull out.

scraped-img-1784324449583.jpg

"If you refuse, then we end it here," I said.

The twins looked at Jai for help and guidance but he just said, "Priya's right and she does have the power to issue a dare, we've all done it in the past, and if the dare is refused then the others dare is canceled out. So guys get on with it. Fuck your sister together. Hell, she deserves it if that's what she wants for all she's done so far."

Bunny having the longest dick of the two lay down on the bed and I lay on top of him, he pushed into me from behind, spreading and filling me nicely, then Sunny climbed onto the bed in front of me and slowly inserted his dick, spreading and filling me more than I have ever been spread and filled before.

Sexy-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-xxx-bikini-nude-navel-Latest-HD-Photos.jpg


My breathing stopped for a second as I stretched to accommodate them, I was relieved I was wet and slippery and loose from all the fucking I had been doing otherwise I wasn't sure I could have taken them both together as they were. For once they took their time and realized that I need to get used to them, then as I rocked slowly back and forth on them they got into the same rhythm, pumping in and out of me, I could feel their cocks rubbing together, God, I hoped that gave them something to think about later.

tumblr_o196gxxaAb1v1l2lio1_500.gif


As the speed of them pushing into me increased and I responded by pushing back harder against them I made things even crazier by beckoning Jai and Viju towards me. At that time they were just looking on in amazement. As they approached I said, "Fuck my mouth, I want to suck on both of you."

Jai and Viju then took it in turns to fuck my mouth, each one going deep into my throat, surprisingly they didn't last long as one then the other spent his load of cum in my mouth, I swallowed every drop from both of them with relish.

By this time I was aware that both the twins were getting near to cumming, their breathing coming in short pants and their rhythm going out of sync as they continued to fuck me together. Bunny exploded first screaming out his orgasm as he flooded me with his cum covering my pussy and his brothers' cock, it was a hot sticky feeling in me. Sunny nearly pulled out as Bunny came but held his nerve and a short time later tensed, spasmed and shot his cum into me. Now that was intense.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-2-of-7.jpg


priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg


Jayden-Jaymes-first-double-penetration.gif


We had a couple of other goes after that, but by then we were all spent, so I finished the session doing a "line up", the four guys in a line and I sucked them all off in turn, but this time they shot over my face giving me a massive facial to end with.

scraped-img-1784321884459.jpg

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Ass-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg


Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Actress-Topless-Boobs-Latest-HD-poster.jpg


Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-South-Actress-Blowjob-Cum-on-mouth-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-stills.jpg


THE-END
 
Anjali

Anjali sat at the balcony of her house staring at the quiet street ahead. Her husband had been promoted and was traveling a lot nowadays. But due to that fact her misery had started building up. One problem was money…her mother in law received everything her husband earned and hence she was at her mercy to even buy small stuff from shops let alone going to any beauty parlor. Thus she lived the life equivalent to that of a widow. She had applied for a job as a teacher in a private school from where she was expecting a reply in less than a week. If she succeeds in getting the job, she would have the luxury no other woman around here had. She sighed and gazed meekly at the beautiful sunset. But there was another problem…she wanted sex badly!

anjali2412021_007.jpg


“Bahu!” her mother in law called from inside.

She stood up and walked cursing.

At dinner that night…

“I’ve applied for a teacher’s job in ABC school,” she announced to her mother in law in a casual tone.

Mrs. Sharma’s eyes narrowed.

“What on the earth made you do that?” she cried out.

Anjali frowned at the more than angry expression. “Well it’s just something to kill time and earn some money for myself!

“You have money…who is your husband earning for? And doing the household chores is a burden for you now?”

“Oh yeah! have you ever seen me spending my husband’s money on myself? It’s yours more than mine, anyway if I work as a teacher it will hurt nobody and I can complete the chores after coming from school.”

Saying this she stormed out of the room.

Next day she received a letter from the school which said that she would not be accepted in their school due to lack of experience. Anjali was heartbroken…with the rejection she had landed herself in some serious trouble. With the opportunity gone her source of income diminished due to her mother in law’s anger she felt like she was finished.

Later that afternoon, she read the news on the net which said that a woman of her age was arrested for having sex with an young boy and charging him money for that.

‘Foolish woman…I would have succeeded in keeping such a serious thing under the wraps if it were me.’ She said without thinking.

And then the idea struck her…this was her chance to earn money.

actress-anjali-in-alludu-singam-movie-stills-20.jpg


Next day she created a fake boy’s account on facebook and logged in. She sent a friend request to the boy next door and waited until it was accepted. Then she started chatting with him regularly and slowly made sure that the boy Rahul would think that the boy she was impersonating was an aunty lover and had fucked one in real life.

This was their chat history…

Anjali as Ravi: hi

Rahul: Hi Ravi!

Ravi: h r u? Went to college today?How was the first day college

Rahul: yeah…it okay dude yesterday u told me that u have fucked an aunty in real life…who was it?

Ravi: It was my mother’s sister Anjali… She lives in Bangalore.

Rahul: Anjali ? Is she Girish Sharma’s wife?

Ravi: yeh…u know her?

Rahul: I don’t believe u…she is so conservative and strict I don’t believe…!

HD-wallpaper-anjali-multilingual-actress-model.jpg


Ravi: I can give you proof if you want…then we’ll see how conservative she is!

Anjali quickly went to her room, clicked a nude pic of herself and sent it to him.

Ravi: How was it? Now, do you believe it?

Rahul: It's so superb! U r so lucky dude!

scraped-img-1784324462860.jpg

Ravi: nothing like luck dude…she’s a slut!

Rahul: really?

Ravi: yes she would fuck any boy if he pays her.

Rahul: how much does she charge? I mean will she fuck me?

Ravi: it depends dude…she is very cheap if you will keep the secret she will charge very– very less.

Rahul: I want to fuck her dude…will u introduce me?

Ravi: I can’t dude…she wont fuck me if she comes to know that I spilled the secret.

Rahul: Then what should I do?

Ravi: tell u wat…send her a friend request on facebook and flirt with her…she’s a slut she will agree…k bye see ya l8r.

Anjali logged off and signed in through her real facebook account and immediately noticed the friend request she accepted and Rahul popped up in the chat.

HD-wallpaper-anjali-indian-actress-vakeel-saab-telugu-actress-indian-actress.jpg


Rahul: Hi

Anjali: hi Rahul…

Rahul: You look pretty in the profile pic…

Anjali: thanks…so sweet of u! Nobody likes my pics.

Rahul: They're really good.

Anjali: Even if you look like a handsome boy!

Rahul: thanks…so what r u doing?

Anjali: m just wasting time…u?

Rahul: utilizing it by chatting with a beautiful lady like u!

Anjali- :-* oooh thank u! U r the only guy who notices an old lady like me…

Rahul: really you're beautiful…I would have married you if I were Ur age!

Anjali: and?

Rahul: I would keep u happy in every way!

Anjali: oh Rahul…can I tell u one thing?

Rahul: yes…

Anjali: I wud love you if you were my age!

Rahul: thanks aunty…but does it matter? Age!

Anjali: doesn’t matter to me! I thought u…

Rahul: if age doesn’t matter to me…will you love me aunty?

Anjali: I do

Rahul: oh, I love u aunty

Anjali: Then prove it!

Rahul: how?

Anjali: Take me to a movie for a start!

Rahul: tomorrow at 5 be ready near the xyz theater! And…we're really girlfriend and boyfriend, right?

Anjali: Yes darling!

Rahul: Will you kiss me in the theater?

Anjali: yes!

Next day,

Rahul picked her up in the evening and together they went for the movie/ Anjali and her five year old son were seated in a nearly empty theater with Rahul. After some time Rahul turned.

“Kiss me na aunty!”

Anjali turned and in the dark as the boring movie played their faces neared. Anjali felt the hot breath on her lips as they were one centimeter away from each other!

Muach!

Their lips touched with hunger of lust and they smooched loudly! Anjali opened her mouth and their tongues touched each other. The scene was the most erotic. A boy was kissing the mouth of a milf wearing a red sari in a theater.

Anjali swallowed his saliva and yearned for more as he spat into her mouth.

maxresdefault.jpg


“Mamma…wat doing?”

Her kid asked innocently.

“Beta I am thirsty so Rahul Bahia brought some juice in his mouth and I am drinking it!”

The kid looked away as the two of them wrapped their hands around each other and kissed ferociously.

“Oh aunty…you are so sweet (muach) I feel like kissing you forever!”

“I feel the same Rahul!”

Rahul bared his teeth and held her upper lip between his teeth.Anjali whimpered and Rahul smiled and bit her.

“It’s not easy to love me aunty! There is no gain without pain”

Anjali stood up from her seat and sat on his lap, “it’s not easy to satisfy me either! You will die trying!”

She bent over his head and they sucked each other’s lips like animals. After that the interval came and Anjali adjusted herself, the lights came back and she watched the three or four people in the balcony move out.

artworks-000053161847-lu9lnk-t500x500.jpg


“That was so good aunty…after the movie starts again I want to feel your breasts!”

“Of course my darling…”

The interval was over soon and they waited until everybody was seated again. Then Rahul got hold of her pallu and threw it out of the way, and then he waited for a few seconds watching the delicious sight. In the theater with the dim light was visible her breasts in the low necked red blouse. He pressed them together and smiled at the sexy expression on her face. She bit her lower lip and watched as he buried his face into her cleavage.

Anjali-Hot-Wallpapers.jpg


“What is he doing maa?” the kid asked again.

“Beta he is hungry as well so he is eating melons”

Rahul laughed out loud and they gave each other another swift kiss. He cupped her boobs and crushed them against her chest making her cry out quietly. Then as he was about to bite her nipple out she pulled away.

Rahul: What happened?

Anjali: That's enough for today.

Rahul: But why?

Anjali: I kissed you and bared my boobs because you brought me to the movie…I won’t do anything else without money!

6d90401dc30a02f564eb2247906991f5.jpg


Rahul understood that she was a real slut but her kisses and boobs had turned him on very badly.

Rahul: How much do you want aunty?

Anjali: How much is your budget, we’ll decide on that!

Rahul: Well, I get five to seven thousand rupees per month as pocket money…

Anjali: well-well that’s low, let's say if you give me three thousand rupees I will sleep with you and do whatever you want.

Rahul: ok…

Anjali: if you give me amounts like hundred or five hndred I will kiss and allow you to suck my boobs if we cannot fuck, agreed?

actress_anjali_hot_red_saree_stills_in_kalakalappu_0206.jpg


Rahul was hesitant, such a cheap whore wasn’t available but he had to save his pocket money as well.

Rahul: ok…but I want to have sex with you tonight!

Anjali: For that, bring Two thousand rupees tonight and wait outside my house, nobody should know about this ok?

Rahul nodded.
 
That night:

Rahul was standing outside her house at 10 o'clock. He was waiting for her to appear at the door. Then finally he saw her sari clad figure appear and he crept towards her.

Rahul: What took so long?

Anjali: mother in law took time to sleep.

She opened the door and let him in. while she was closing the door he ran his hands all over her ass and pressed them. She turned and before she could do much she was forced into a violent kiss.

Anjali: You brought money?

Rahul: I got three thousand!

Anjali: But I asked for two.

Rahul: one extra because I will fuck you so badly that you will ask me to stop.

Anjali+Latest+Hot+Stills+in+Saree_zactress_027.jpg


He didn’t listen anymore and dragged her upstairs. Once there he closed the door and switched off the lights. Then he went over to the window and opened it allowing fresh pale moonlight to flow inside.

“What are you doing?”, Anjali asked anxiously. “People might spot us through the window (the bed was attached to the window).

“Nothing will happen…nobody will be out at this time of the night.”

He turned on the AC and slowly climbed over the bed. Anjali was still standing near the bed.

“What are you waiting for? Come to bed aunty!”

She slowly moved towards the bed and digging her knees over the mattress she started climbing. Rahul pulled her hands and she landed completely over him.

48236975.jpg


“Is this your first time Rahul?” she asked, smiling.

“Yes aunty…and I hope it goes well!” he replied, smiling back.

“It will!”

And thus their lips met and they gently rubbed their lips over each other like passionate lovers. Gradually the mouths watered and they opened them for their tongues to gain access inside each other’s saliva.

“You are so sweet aunty!”

He pulled her lips hard and it ached! Then he bit her upper lip gently and then bit her tongue. Anjali enjoyed those moments realizing the pleasure in having such a dominant partner. Finally the kisses turned lighter and Rahul craved for her body.

They lay side to side and Rahul removed his dress while Anjali removed her sari except for the blouse and petticoat. Rahul stripped to his underwear and lay watching her as she slowly removed her sari. When she was done he raised his leg and kept it over hers and hugged her tightly.

619070f5ad08d5e7c787f6f7847ef75c.jpg


“I can’t believe this is happening aunty…you know how hard my heart is beating due to anticipation?” Rahul whispered in her ear as they hugged.

“This is like a dream for me too Rahul…I am finally having proper and longer form of sex (and earning little money without getting the status of a whore, she thought in her mind).”

And then she felt sharp pain across her ear as Rahul bit her there.

“Don’t do that!” she pleaded,

But Rahul bit once more and then licked.

“You are going to sport many love bites from now on aunty”

He turned her and got on top of her and she lay beneath him. He stared at the big boobs behind the black old and nearly translucent blouse. He lifted his left hand and squeezed the left boob like a horn. Then again and again until she started getting impatient. He pressed them both together and then bit them over the cloth.

“What pleasure do you get from that?” she asked impatiently.

anjali-boobs-pressed-hot-song-edit-slow-motion-with-pan-zooming-video.jpg


“You have no idea”

“Move on!”

He nodded and asked her to remove the blouse. She lifted her chest upwards and slid her hands behind to open the hooks of her blouse. After some time her boobs sprang out free and he did nothing for two minutes but admire them.Wind blew in from the window and they shivered. They were sweating even though the ac was on. But the sex had to be finished before long so he started sucking her boobs and nipples.

“Yessss…yeah! Pull it out aaahhh aahhh” she moaned as he pulled her nipples between his lips. Her nipples had become red due to his sucking and she was enjoying herself like never before!

Hot-Anjali-gym-boobs-big-milk-tank-open-bra-photo.jpg


His lips pressed her nipple tips first then he pulled them hard as she squirmed uncontrollably over the bed.

“Oh…Rahul…you’re my sweetheart!”

He slowly moved down and pulled her petticoat inches down to reveal a deep and fleshy navel. He didn’t want to waste time so he just licked there once and slid further down her body. He undid the petticoat’s knot and opened it wide. There was a brown colored panty there. He kissed it and felt the wet patch over it.

“I never knew getting wet meant getting this wet!” he commented. She smiled and made a kissing gesture.

He pulled down the petticoat completely and threw it at the door. Then he caught the panty’s end with his fingers and watched as the amazing sight came into view. He was hell shocked as he stared dumbfounded at the pinkish pussy of this great milf. It was as it was made for him only. The pubic area was really fleshy and the vagina was looking really tight and smooth. Time for a nice fuck!

anjali-nude-bra-xxx-fakes-665x1000.jpg


His tongue moved towards her labia and he licked there first before penetrating the four skin folds. His tongue found the hole which was lubricating itself due to the horniness of the milf. His tongue licked around like a dog. One hand on her boob another was rubbing the clit and his mouth was making her wetter. And then she nearly screamed as thick juice flowed out of her vagina.

His initial job to give her an orgasm before the fuck was over. Now he wasn’t worried whether he would cum faster or not as she had already had what she wanted.Then he stood up and got out of the bed.

anjali-2.jpg


“What happened? Are you going?

“No, we are going to the kitchen…” Rahul replied

“For what might I ask?”

You’ll see!”

They opened the door and crept silently to the kitchen and switched on the light.

“Get a cucumber!” he asked

“No! I can’t!” she said, understanding dawning upon her.

“You’ll do as I say!I've **censored** you…”

AnjaliNL.jpg


She nodded helplessly and held out a cucumber at him. He smiled and took it. Then he made her bend in a doggy position and held his cock at the tip of her vagina.

“You’re going to love this!”

He inserted his cock inside with some difficulty and even Anjali grimaced as she felt her vagina opening after a long gap. He did not start fucking and Anjali knew what was going to happen before he did it. She felt the cucumber go in through her ass and she closed her mouth not to scream and her eyes started watering.

Indian-Tamil-Actress-Anjali-Naked-Nude-sexy-XXX-Image-Pics-Images-20.jpg


Then slowly he started the fucking and he was not gentle this time around. His cock and the cucumber moved in and out simultaneously. The initial pain was subsiding gradually as he continued the process. Time was passing away like old age but he wasn’t cumming nor was the cucumber breaking. Then finally after some time he stopped and pulled out the cucumber.

Anjali2Bfucking2Bblack2Bcock2Bnaked2Bsex2Bon2Bbed-7090825.jpg


He threw it away and made her face him. They kissed for another few minutes as Rahul used the time to relax his excited cock. Then after a heart full of kisses they parted and Anjali led them to the bedroom. The cat watched them through her wide eyes as they walked up the stairs naked.

They closed the bedroom door again and Anjali sat on his lap as he lay on the bed,

“Jump like you are participating in a frog race!”

Anjali smiled and together she inserted his cock inside her pussy. After they were sure that it was perfectly inside she started moving up and down slapping her ass on his lap. Her breathing grew heavier as she continued furiously and she tied her hair.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_actress-anjali-nude-handjob-xxx-fakes-667x1000.jpg


“You are the best aunty!” he whispered as he felt semen building up in him. Then just before she collapsed over him he sprayed his sperms inside her. They did not move for some time. Then they kissed and cuddled each other for some time before going to the bathroom where they cleaned each other.Rahul stayed till four in the morning and left before mother in law could wake up.

anjali-naked-boobs-fake.jpg


Anjali slept till ten o'clock that morning and when she woke up she found the letter from another school she had applied for confirming her appointment. She realized that money would flow in now and was strutting around in her joy before her mother in law called her.

Big-breast-Anjali-busty-fake-boobs-pussy-fucking-photo.jpg


“Bahu! Why is this cucumber lying on the ground and why does it smell so bad? ”

Oh no! What am I going to do now? She thought.

Xelent-Anjali-002.jpg


THE-END
 
#Priyanka Mohan Arul

I got a new job in an mnc and shifted to a new room. I resigned from my old job because of work pressure there.I soon got introduced to new roommates named Amal, Nitin, Rahul, and Mohit. We used to hang out a lot and soon became close buddies.To tell you about these guys.Amal was 5.8 in height with dusky brown complexion. He is from a middle-class family but has many relationships with girls from his company.

Nitin on other hand was a rich spoil stud who is just working in the company for namesake. He is 6.3 in height and has a massive body. Rahul and Mohit were around 5.9 and all 3 were whitish complexion who were friends from childhood.

Things were going smoothly until one day all were drunk and Nitin was browsing through my phone he saw my sisters photo and showed her picture to others.All were high and started taking in an abusive way that they will fuck her and all.Since they were drunk I didn’t take it seriously…But while sleeping I masturbated thinking about my sister fucking them and cummed damn heavy. It felt nice.

Next day was Sunday and all were discussing their fantasies and suddenly Nitin brought the topic of my sister and told that he wish to fuck her. I got angry instantly and told him not to talk about her like this. He said it was just for fun and he began to narrate…All including me had a boner in my shorts…Seeing it everyone laughed and said that I was enjoying it too..I felt embarrassed and moved away.

Later that night Nitin called inside the room to discuss something.

I went and all others were inside looking at me.Then Nitin spoke up

Nitin- dude check this girl (he handed me phone)

Me- Wow she looks like an actress.

HD-wallpaper-malavika-sharma-malavika-sharma-red-tollywood.jpg


Nitin-her name is Malavika.If u want u can have her but on one condition.

Me-what is that?

Nitin-only if you allow us to have fun with your sister.

I began to fume in anger and started shouting.Nitin cooled me down.

Nitin-see even u have a boner when we discussing how we fuck her…Decide something and tell by tomorrow.

That night I had a hardon thinking about my sister being fucked by them and used as a slut.Even it is my fantasy to see her like that so I decided as I have Malavika on another side too in exchange for my sister.To tell about my sister she is in fair complexion 5.6 in height and beautiful like normal Indian lady.She is married and settled with her husband.In past, she didn’t have any relationships with anyone.She is friendly and bit conservative.

MV5BZTVmYWQ2ZTMtN2JiMi00NGZkLWJjNTItM2QyYWI5NWNmZDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxOTQ3MDg@._V1_UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg


Th next day I told my decision to Nitin and others.All were happy.But the real point is how to get her here and how she will be fucked. Nitin said he sees that and told me to take rest.He took my phone and started chatting with my sister as me and spoke with her like me over the phone.This went on for a few days.Daily I can see Nitin talking and talking.Finally, after 3 weeks, he came to me and said she is coming here.I was like what the fuck dude what did you do?What did you speak? He said it's all later and told me to confirm about her coming Here.

I spoke with my parents and in-laws, her husband, and they all agreed to send her.Later I came to know that she is coming here to do MBA and Nitin convinced her(as me).Soon the day arrived and I went to pick up her.I have seen her a few months back and now her body changed…Her belly fat reduced and she reduced weight too…She was in leggings and kurta and greeted me.I took her to the hotel(it was nitin’s) and asked her to call me after getting fresh.

14284d1a83197e7d552286fab6a917eb.jpg


Soon Nitin came along with 3 others. I introduced them to my sister and hung around. A few weeks later she joined in her college and used to hang around often with us.In meantime, Nitin and others got close to her and used to bring her to room sometimes to just talk ..See movies and all.She began used to them moving freely with her and treat them all just like friends.One day after dropping her Nitin said next week Sunday we will fuck her brains out.I just said all the best.That week went like a year to me and every day I was waiting for Sunday to come anxiously.

Nitin told me to pick up my sister and come there to the room.I went to her hostel to pick her up and came to the room. After having some talks Nitin took a pill and mixed it in a cool drink and gave it to my sister. He then took me outside and told me that it was a female viagra and told me that she will get wet within some time and told me that Malavika is waiting in the hotel. I just went inside the room and excused myself when my boss called me and it’s urgent and went away.I told her I will come by night and drop her to the hostel in the meantime enjoy here.

HD-wallpaper-priyanka-mohan-actress-angel-cute-priyanka-arul-mohan-telugu-actress.jpg


I wished all the best to Nitin after coming out and headed to the hotel.

I came inside the room and saw Malavika there…She welcomed me and soon we were smooching. She removed all my clothes and began sucking my cock..(wow she is an expert) soon she turned the other side and her ass facing me removed her tight jeans and red thong.Seeing this I already had precum oozing.Soon she removed her top also she is in her red bra which is hugging tightly to her breasts. She pounced on me and we had great sex.

Malvika-Sharma-nude-hot-blouse-blowjob-black-cock-half-saree.jpg


MalvikaSharmafuckedhardnudefake.jpg


When I woke up it was already 6 pm.I got a call from Nitin. He said to call my sister and tell her I was going out of the station and return back only after 3 days. I asked why? He said to say and I said ok. After cutting the call I called my sister.

Me-hello it’s me I am going out of the station. Nitin will drop u…Is everything ok?

She- yeah fine ok..Tc…And she cut the call…While she is speaking I can hear the thup thup sound and I got to know that she was getting fuck by someone.

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Ass-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg


After I cut the call I was wondering what happened…that night I had many sessions with Malavika and the image of my sister getting fucked by them gave me hardon even though I cummed…I was fucking ..fucking until I cummed last time once and passed out on the bed…I was damn tired and went to sleep immediately.

Malvika-Sharma-spreading-naked-leg-pussy-fucking-big-black-cock.jpg


Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8582.jpg


Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8597.jpg


Malvika-Sharma-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-8594.jpg


Next day Morning I woke up at 8 and saw Malavika is not there …I just took shower and wore a new pair of clothes (all arranged thanks to Nitin) and switched on the net I immediately got the message and I checked it out ..it was Nitin who messaged me to come and meet him down in the lobby.I immediately went down and saw Nitin sitting in the lobby…I asked him what happened and where is Malavika.

He just smiled at me and took me towards the last room and opened it a little…it was Malavika getting fucked my hotel manager and staff member.She is getting fucked in both pussy and ass and that gave me hardon.

scraped-img-1784324474920.jpg

Nitin closed the door and we came back to the lobby.I asked what happened back with my sister.He began to narrate what happened when I left.That day my I saw her wearing a pink legging and salwar top which is hugging to her body and revealing her curves.

Nitin narrated the incident….

After u left she was talking and sipping the cool drink.After around 30 min the Viagra started having its effect and she began to move uneasily.I asked her what happened and she said she is not feeling well and wanted to leave..I signaled others to be ready and asked her what happened .

she- my head is spinning.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Latest-Photoshoot-3.jpg


Nitin- Let me give a good massage.

she-no no..it's alright.

Upon insisting so much by others also she agreed.

Slowly I began to massage her head and I can see everyone already had hardons. After 10 min I slowly came down to her neck part and massaging it softly…I can see she is breathing heavily and ready for action but I wanted to make her wetter..I began to move my hands near to her boobs and she is not even resisting..taking it as a green signal I placed my one hand on her left boob and started pressing it slowly.

She immediately tried to take away the hand but soon her resistance faded.I began to press her boobs and she let out a small moan.I kept my hands inside her dress and massaging her boobs and kissing her back…By this time others came and were kissing her all over the body. Amal was in the naval area and started kissing on her dress. Rahul and Mohit were kissing all over her toes.

Priyanka-arun-mohan-etharkkum-thunindhavan-2-hot-churidar-hd-caps.jpg


Amal removed the top till her breast and started licking her navel hole deeply.She kept both hands on amal’s hair and pressed it. I took it as an advantage and took her mouth and lip locked her..she began cooperating and soon I removed both her hands and lifted her top..she is in normal bra..began smooching her..in meantime Mohit and Rahul began to bring down her leggings and her pussy was exposed.

scraped-img-1784324474383.jpg

Soon they removed her leggings (she is not wearing panty) and thrown it aside..they began to lick her inner thighs and her pussy is wet due to this..juices were flowing out and even if we fuck she will not resist.We all removed the clothes and took away her bra too…we began to suck her pussy and fingering it the ass and two boobs all at once…she is moaning like hell and reached her organism.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Sucking-Beautiful-HD-photos.jpg


South-Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Pussy-licking-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-poster.jpg


I pushed her on the bed and began to enter her. The others were stroking their dicks..I put the tip and it was not going fully.. I tried entering her with force and half of my dick was inside..(damn she was tight)and slowly starting two and fro motion and began to fuck her…After few minutes her pussy began to take full-length cock and I was fucking her with full force.We changed to cow girl position and Amal and Rahul came side to side giving dicks to her.

scraped-img-1784319413685.jpg

Priyanka-arul2.jpg


priyanka-arul-mohan-bollywood-actresses-real-nude.jpg


Amal tried to enter her mouth but she is not accepting …seeing this Mohit came to back of her and began to massage her ass and anal hole.When he moved ass cheeks apart…he came to know she is an anal virgin and signaled others same…Mohit took Vaseline and started applying and finger fucking her..She asked to stop and said she don’t want to try anal.Then I began to embrace her and fucking her with full thrusts and she was almost reaching her organism. Her ass is wide open on the backside.

download_20210423_163630.jpg


Suddenly Mohit entered her anal with full force and all half of the dick went inside.She didn’t see that coming and was trying to get up but I held her tightly and Mohit began to fuck her. She was shouting at first and taking this amal shoved his big dick inside her mouth.After few minutes, she adjusted to 3 cocks and began to enjoy…Due to the very tight hole, Mohit cummed first inside and Rahul took his position…

scraped-img-1784324473818.jpg

Meanwhile, I also cummed inside her pussy and Amal took my position.I gave my Dick to her and asked her to clean. She was hesitant…I pinched her nipple and she opened her mouth..she took her own cum with mine and began to blow me. Amal came outside and Rahul took her in doggy style and entered her pussy he was fucking and hitting her (that’s when I called them ..the thap thap sound) and the ass turned red in color.

Heroine-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Naked-Ass-Hot-HD-Photos.jpg


He made her lie on the bed in a sleeping position with ass up and entered and fucking her hole like no tomorrow…soon he emptied and amal asked her to ride him.Within few minutes he too cummed on her face and asked her to swallow..(she is new to this )..and she swallowed difficultly.They all took the rest and she slept on the bed. I see cum oozing out of both holes..it’s almost night 8 when we finished their first round…

Actress-Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-Big-round-Ass-Latest-HD-Wallpaper.jpg


I went to sleep and later saw her being fucked by one and sometimes two and Rahul and Mohit lifted her and fucked her both holes while holding her in air..Next day morning she was giving blowjob and aman was teaching her how to give a good blowjob. I dressed and came to see you. That’s what happened on day 1.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg


priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-3-of-7.jpg


Myself-i couldn’t believe she is virgin in the ass and new to sucking and all.
 
Nitin-Just doesn’t come to the room for 3 days and I will make her sluttier than u think.

Myself - I can't help it. ok then.

Nitin - I am taking Malavika with me. I need her.

Myself-why?

Nitin - U will know soon…just please yourself…go to this address and he left later with Malavika.

I went to the address and found out it's a house.I rang the doorbell and a beautiful milf came and opened the door.She was in a tight tee and t jean shorts which showed her beautiful legs and boobs structure.When I looked closely I found out she is similar to Malavika (later I found out it’s her mother).

Actress-Poonam-Bajwa-Latest-Hot-and-Bubbly-Stills-.jpg


She asked me to sit and arrange the breakfast.I ate it and had to leave for the office as my boss called.The whole day I have been thinking about what's going in the room and was never able to concentrate on work.

Just then around 3:30 I received a whatsapp message from Nitin followed by video saying “Your bitch sister swallowing cum”, it took a few minutes for download and I went to the washroom and opened it.I was shocked to see Malavika was rubbing her pussy and blowing someone and down below her pussy is my sister. Malavika pushed the cum out of her anal hole and my sister was eating it.

scraped-img-1784319395997.jpg

I have precum oozing from my dick immediately I shagged there itself and relieved myself but I couldn’t control the urge to have sex again.I waited till my office got over and immediately rushed to the house(Malavika mom’s) and rang bell.As soon as she opened I asked if there was anyone in the house.As soon as she said no I picked her up pushed her into bed removed her clothes and fucked her brains out.

Poonam-Bajwa-Sex-692x1024-8216943.jpg


BlackcockfuckingPoonamBajwafakepussynudesexphoto.jpg


ponam+bajcopy.jpg


Till morning we were having sex and she didn’t object rather enjoyed.I am having heavy pains in the body including my dick due to hardcore fuck.I freshened up and at around 10 Nitin came.He saw Malavika mom shying away when he saw her and he knew what happened.He is smiling at me like…”Dude how are u doing huh”??

Me-ok..I will tell you about it later tell me what happened I am waiting.

Nitin-haha..Ok after I took Malavika back to the room I introduced Malavika as a masseur to her and told her she would give a good massage to ease her body pains.She said ok. We all went out and sat in the hall. Malavika started massaging her feet and hands first after some time and slowly moved to her boobs area.First, she began to round them up and started pinching them.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-South-Actress-Blowjob-Cum-on-mouth-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-stills.jpg


Soon she was aroused and was catching Malavika’s hands. Malavika massaged her inner thighs but was never touching her pussy.She teased her even more by just touching the parts nearer to the pussy.When Priyanka(my sister) started to see her with horny eyes. Malavika smiled and removed her clothes and began to spit on her mouth and kiss her like no tomorrow.

We guys knew its time for fuck and went inside and gave our dicks to both of them. Amal and Rahul went to Malavika and I and Mohit were getting blown by Priyanka. Soon I entered her pussy in a doggy and Rahul was getting a blowjob from her. Malavika was getting fucked in the same position by Amal in mouth and Rahul in pussy.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg


Nani-gang-member-Priyanka-mohan-deepfake-sex-video-06.md.jpg


Malvika-Sharma-hand-job-gang-bang-big-black-cock-in-group-sex.jpg


Later I went to Malavika’s mouth and Rahul to Priyanka. The girls tasted each other's juices and I blew my load in Malavika’s mouth. Mohit in meantime took time and emptied himself inside Priyanka.

She began to spit when Malavika suddenly pushed her into bed and locked her lips with Priyanka and began to transfer all the cum inside her mouth to Priyanka mouth.She does not have any option but to swallow and swallow her cum. Malavika then turned to 69 position and gave her pussy to Priyanka.

She began to lick her finger and Priyanka was moaning. Amal entered Malavika’s ass and began to fuck her. Rahul entered Priyanka’s pussy and began thrusting while Malavika was licking her clit.

7ee1064e40442352806ddaafd6095404.gif


Seeing this I got a hard-on again and went near Malavika and made her lie on Amal’s dick and I entered her pussy.We began to thrust her and I was folding her boobs mercilessly.She began to cry in pain and pleasure and soon Priyanka was also double penetrated by both Rahul and Mohit.

mainzmichi-rczu3-8183bc.gif


c8nxrkt79o271.gif


lovemetal211-a4c0z-cce985.gif


tumblr_nszr8h0l701txs21yo3_540.gif


Soon I cummed inside Malavika’s pussy and she began to rub her pussy and ride amal’s dick. She got up from there and made Priyanka head down on the bed and tied. She mounted on Priyanka and began to rub her pussy and was sitting on her face while Rahul and Mohit were fucking her.

She was rubbing her pussy and with a loud scream she began squirting and all the cum was transferred inside Priyanka’s mouth.She was made to swallow and amal came and emptied it in her mouth.Later I got a call and came out for some work.

When I returned I saw Priyanka licking Malavika’s cum filled ass and Priyanka was pushing it down.She took a strap on and began to fuck Priyanka in her ass like no tomorrow.She was so aggressive that at one point Priyanka fainted after reaching her organism.

Nani-gang-member-Priyanka-mohan-deepfake-sex-video-07.md.jpg


Me-is she ok now?

Nitin-yeah .Today we are planning to take her to fuck outside?

Me-outside??U mean in public??Isn’t it risky??

Nitin-no ..Not at all… I planned it all along so do not worry.

Me-as long as she is happy no problem.

Nitin-happy??She is having one of the best time.Tomorrow u are also coming but without her noticing u..U can enjoy

Me-how?

Nitin-don’t worry now, just enjoy.

Me-ok…

Just then Malavika mom came and sat beside us.She was in her nightgown.

poonambajawa156.jpg


Nitin introduced her to me properly as Malavika’s mom and how they met and all.Well turns out Malavika is nitin’s fuck friend and Malavikas mom is sex starved.She caught them both once and joined them.Both were high-class sluts. Malavika’s father is out of the country all the time.

After Nitin said they were planning to fuck her outside, I asked him if its safe.He said its safe do not worry and just enjoy the show.He told me to get ready and come to the room by morning the next day and left.I was not able to sleep the whole night because I was thinking what will happen and until then I didn’t see how she was fucked.

Next day morning I got ready and went near the room.I called Nitin and said him I have reached.He told me to wait and came outside after 15 min.He told me to keep silent and we went near the room.He signaled something to someone and told me to see what’s happening.I, through the door which is slightly open took a peak and saw my nude sister for first time.

She is fair with pinkish boobs and sexy thunder thighs.She is riding someone’s dick and was blowing dick in Mohit. Her boobs were bouncing as if like air balloons and the sound of hitting her thighs while riding dick made the scene hot..I without the knowledge of myself got a boner and was forming a tent in my pants. Nitin just laughed seeing it and said ok be here and went inside and shut the door.

Priyanka-arul2.jpg


I cant see whats happening.I can only hear some discussion is going on and Nitin was talking.He came outside and told me to go and sit in Malavika’s car.He called her and she arrived in 15 min.She was wearing a skirt which showed her boobs which had a deep v cut and backless till it reached ass.Her nipples can be seen as she is not wearing any bra and she wore black thong panty. Her ass can be seen as the skirt is too short to cover her ass.She looked like a true slut.She smiled and said, “Hop in”.

malvika-sharma-attractive.jpg


After around 1 hour my sister came in gray color top which is fitting tight to her body and Green shorts which covered her ass.The shorts are so skin tight that it showed the panty outlines easily.She sat in the car along with Nitin and others.Soon they started and Malavika is following them.I was waiting anxiously what will happen.

2a41786665041d11a71e58c000367123.jpg


They drove to place where it was like complete forest and I can see from the back window that she is blowing someone.After reaching deep inside I cant see any vehicles passing and my sister was hanging outside window and someone was fucking her.Her boobs were outside and she was whispering “Fuck ,fuck harder and facial expressions told that she is reaching her orgasm.

She went inside and getting fucked and I can see someone holding her legs is air and giving thrusts.Soon they changed position and she was riding him.This sent on for some time and suddenly Nitin stopped the car and pulled her outside.Sh is saying “N no its risky and he was like dont worry nothing will happen.Soon she stepped out in that dress and anyone could say she is without bra or panty.

scraped-img-1784324482073.jpg

He began to press her boobs and pinch her nipples.He smooched her like anything and was fingering both her holes like anything.I and Malavika were watching this and both were horny already.(we were at a safe distance and no one could see us).

Nitin took out his dick and pushed her to blow.She is slurping and um um um….The sound was coming.He made her to stand kissed her lips and lowered her shorts to revel pinkish colored pussy with few public hairs..It looked so sexy.I looked at Malavika and she said to open the door.I opened.She came to this side to my face showed her ass seductively.She bent down forward and sexily showed me her panty. Slowly she lowered her panty which revealed her pussy and soon I began to lick her…

scraped-img-1784324481633.jpg

scraped-img-1784324481163.jpg

She began to moan and say…Ahhhhh…Yeah yeah.Ummmmmmm…..And was holding my hair and pressing it to pussy. I began to lick and put my tongue deep inside and sucking her juices off..With long moan.Agh…Agh….Awwwwwwwww….She closed her eyes and with tears flowing down she cummed like anything and collapsed on the ground.I took her and kissed her lips and put her on the car seat to see what my sister is doing.

She is being fucked on the bonnet of the car with her panty and shorts open till her thighs and her mohit cummed inside her pussy and fainted on her.I can see her taking deep breaths and gasping for air…I am still hard here and Malavika is still recovering.My sister pushed mohit aside and was drinking water due to hard and intense fuck.

scraped-img-1784324451102.jpg

Malavika got up pushed me on seat and said-“You know how to satisfy a girl without even fucking her… I said -“Well that’s my luck I can turn any pussy wet in minutes.She smiled and embraced me and we felt inside the car and having a long smooch.

I was kissing her neck area, fingering her holes and teasing her nipples so that she would turn horny.She in return gave me blowjob looking into my eyes and asked.You want to fuck me?Huh??She got up sat on my lap, took dick inside and began to ride me and was smooching me.

scraped-img-1784324480668.jpg

Meanwhile, my sister is being fucked like a whore on road by amal and these guys won’t get tired easily.Her pussy and ass turned sore and when Nitin was about to fuck her ass she is begging him to stop and give her rest.Soon I was fucking Malavika and she was shouting like hell…My sister noticed this and saw two of us fucking.

Before she could react Nitin took her in standing position bending her legs a little and entered her pussy and began to fuck her.She dint says anything and I took Malavika in front of her and began to fuck her there itself.Seeing this as opportunity Nitin shoved his dick into her ass and she gave a loud scream and Nitin closed her mouth.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-fake-and-sex-ass.jpg


She was both in pain and pleasure and her legs were trembling due to fuck.Soon she was reaching her organism and Nitin emptied his load inside her.I too cummed inside Malavika heavily.Later I told her about everything.First, she got angry but later said she liked it.
 
Then she said something to Nitin.We drove to a parking area and she asked me to sit down.She came out removed everything and began giving bj…I was in seventh heaven.She took the dick and faced other side and began to ride me.I was holding and slapping her ass.She is shouting like porn star like yeah..Yeah….Awwwwww…Ummmmmm.

priyanka-arul-mohan-porn-sex-photo.jpg


The fear of being seen by someone and fucking in public place gave me more and more excitement…She said “Cum, cum inside me and began to squeeze the dick into her pussy.Soon she had squirting cum and all my cum flowing down along with hers.She licked it and cleaned my dick completely. Malavika was watching all this with an awe.We dressed up and left the place.

After fucking my sister in car parking a lot of things happened. All my friends got busy with the life and gradually the frequency of fuck sessions with my sister also decreased. Except for Nitin, other guys left because they were transferred to another city.

Only people left were me, Malavika, my sis Priyanka, and Nitin. Even though I was satisfied with her. She wanted more. So one day when I was browsing through the net I came across this thing called vibrating panties and dildos. I became curious and started browsing.

Priyanka-Arul-Mohan-South-Actress-Getting-Pussy-Fucked-HD-private-lnstagram-Stills.jpg


Then an idea struck my mind. I purchased two vibrating panties and some dildos for both my sis and Malavika. After a few days, I got my order. My intention was to bring out a more slutty character from her. When I went to her room, she was busy fingering Malavika while Malavika was biting my sis nipples and doing the same.

I got a hard on seeing this and immediately removed my shorts and went straight to them. I caught Malavika’s hair and took my dick and pushed it to her throat. She began to gag on my dick and tears started coming out as I am pushing more into her mouth.

MalvikaSharmahandjobactresspussyfistingthreesomesexoncouch.jpg


Later I took it out, turned her around and started rubbing it on her pussy. She became impatient and started to ask me to fuck her. I asked her to beg. She begged, “Please master, I wanted your dick inside my pussy now.”

I said that’s good, here is your reward and pushed it inside her pussy. She moaned a loud moan”Aaah”. I began to bang her and was pressing her boobs hard from behind. My sister came and kept her pussy near Malavika's face and began to rub her silt on her face.

scraped-img-1784324491482.jpg

I later made her in a missionary position and my sis sat on her face. I began to fuck again and started fingering Malavika’s anal hole. My sis caught me and began kissing wildly. I was on the verge of cumming so I stopped fucking.

I dragged my sis and asked her to open her and began to mouth fuck her. She began to move like a slut and was looking into my eyes while I fucked her. Malavika came from behind and started ramming me. I felt like heaven. My sis pushed me and took my ball sags in her mouth and started sucking.

Meanwhile, Malavika took it to the next level. She began to insert tongue into my hole and started to lick it there. I couldn’t control it and told them I am on the verge of cumming. They both came forward and opened their mouths. Within minutes I started cumming and cummed on both their faces.

What they did next is more erotic. They licked the cum on each other's face and started to push it from one mouth to another. While rubbing both their bodies they started fingering themselves kissing all over the body.

scraped-img-1784321884459.jpg

They both went themselves into 69 position and began to lick each other’s pussies. I saw juices flowing like anything to their thighs. Suddenly my sis tightened her grip on Malavika's face and began to squirt with a loud moan. She fell beside her and began panting.

I wanted and kissed Malavika's pussy and slowly inserted a finger into her hole. She arched her back and her boobs rose like she was in another world of pleasure. I slowly slid my middle finger and whenever I felt like cumming I stopped and would kiss on her pussy.

I kept doing this and she said to please let her cum. Then I slowly inserted two fingers inside and began to lick her clit. within seconds she began to squirt in loads and fell on the bed. Her acts already made me horny so I just pushed her both legs aside and without warning inserted my dick into her pussy.

MalvikaSharmafuckedhardnudefake.jpg


She gave a small squeal and asked me to give her a rest for a min. But I am horny so I began to bang her from the back like it’s my last fuck. It became so intense that she tried to push me away a few times. But I hold her from behind and started to fuck her with more force every time she resisted.

Finally, she gave up and started moaning. I took her both her hands, lifted her and made her walk to the front of the mirror. I asked her to look in the mirror while I am fucking her. She looked like a complete mess as if she is fucked straight for hours my many guys.

I slowly began to chew her earlobes while I was fucking her and she became damn horny again. She began to thrust herself back and was panting heavily. All her face turned red. Meanwhile, my sis came and sat below us. She was licking from my balls to Malavika’s pussy.

I began to increase speed and Malavika also was about to cum. I told her in her ear that I am going to cum dear and soon shoat loads of cum into her pussy. She also cummed along with me and I took my dick out. It was completely messing with my cum and Malavika juices.

Malvika-Sharma-18.jpg


Like a hungry bitch, my sis licked all of it clean and started licking my cum and juice out of Malavika’s pussy. Malavika fell on the bed and was unable to get up. It was too much for her. I and sis made her get up, cleaned her and took her to the bath.

Later we dried her up and she spoke that it was the best fuck she received till date. After a few minutes, she came and sat on my lap and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me with a seductive smile. I said anytime for my bitch.

She leaned forward and slowly said, “I love you.” I was stunned for a sec before I could reply. She kissed me on my lips and left. My sis asked me what happened.

I just didn’t say anything, just asked her for a coffee. She went to make it.

Next week evening I called Malavika to come to my place as I wanted her to try vibrating panties in public. She came wearing blue denim shorts with a pink sleeveless top. It is evident that she didn’t wear a bra or panties. She came to me and I told her that I love her too but was not sure at first.

67fd0be77476392f1b2bd897f3e68405.jpg


She was happy and we kissed. We made out after that. My sis came from her yoga class soon after we finished. It was 7 pm then. I told her to get ready for a small outing. She asked me where to go. I just told her to get ready and no undergarments beneath.

She just smiled seductively and went to take a shower. Just then Malavika told me that since she is my girlfriend now, she had a wish to make. I asked her what she wanted. She took a promise from me first and said that I should give what she asks.

AVvXsEhPVpf1ueLTH76dmg0l2IAOA_9rbrYeBfhE0RR7U9PQgCuQmOFyBac9rCFnSX244Tk_RwvPfp5YefJlQlvcaEQg5ZK2ytu52mzrkP-awVoEwwlA6tm9V5JYgj-I1WrjlbY5tnIwET8dEmzmD81ODNrVIHm3xaQ6_cj9YsOlhWsGL3cJBINeuBUGMeRQ


I told her I would give her anything I can afford. (I thought she would ask for sexy lingerie or a date). Then Malavika opened up saying that she wants me for herself only and don’t want me to fuck anybody except her. She also said she doesn’t like my sister since she is hotter than her.

She enjoys humiliating her and wanted to degrade her at all cost and wanted her to make her a public bitch and use her to the core. I was shocked after listening to her. I said no I can’t do this. As she will be tagged as a whore and since she is married it becomes a headache later if her husband finds out.

But she reminded me of my promise and I cannot back out now. She threatened me that she had the video of my sis fucking my friends and she will send it to my bro-in-law if I don’t agree. I got nothing to do and accepted her wish.

Her face brightened up and told me that we should go to a restaurant.

malavika-sharma.jpg


I asked her why. She said no questions and to just follow her and told me not to say anything to Shruthi. I said OK. Within a few minutes, my sis (Priyanka) came down. She is wearing a tight skirt that just covered her ass and a sleeveless white top with a V cut exposing most of her cleavage.

scraped-img-1784319366268.jpg

Malavika Then took the vibrating panty from my hand and asked her to wear it. Priyanka wore it and we headed out. 30 minutes later we came to a restaurant where it is completely isolated from the rest of the city with just around a few customers. Malavika went to the manager's office and spoke to him for some time.

After that, she came back and sat beside me. She then took the remote from my pocket and switched it on. The remote has 2 levels low and high. She kept it low and Priyanka startled and looked at me making her eyes big. she started to whisper to shut it down just then Malavika turned it to the high level.

Priyanka began to sweat like hell and started to shiver. Her nipples became erect and can be seen through her top. Her panty was soaked wet with her juices. Her top became transparent due to sweat and her nipples along with areola can be seen clearly. She began to look down and controlled her urge to moan loud.

priyanka-mohan-6-2.jpg


Her face turned from white to red and she was biting her teeth. Within a few seconds her breathing became heavy and she bent her head down and put it on the table and cummed there itself. Malavika turned the remote off and let her rest. Priyanka took long breaths and recovered herself in 5 minutes.

She looked at me angrily and said, ``What will happen if someone sees. I just said it was OK as there were only a bunch of people. She excused herself for the restroom to clean up. I got a call from the office and started speaking moving away from there.

After I ended the call it was like 40 minutes. I came back and sat in my seat. Priynaka was not back from the restroom and most customers in the shop left. There was no staff except for 1 worker who was working on the counter. Malavika was busy chatting and I wondered what took Priyanka so long.

scraped-img-1784324490988.jpg

Malavika then asked me whether I am getting bored sitting there. Before I could reply she took me out to the parking lot and asked me to get inside the car. There she began to kiss me and started rubbing my shaft over my pants. Soon I was horny and began to fondle her boobs and remove her top.

She unbuckled my pants and slid it down along with my underwear and began to blow me like no tomorrow. I was on the verge of cumming but whenever I was about to cum she would stop and start smooching me again. Then she removed her top completely and unbuttoned my shirt too.

We were completely nude and she began to mount on me. She took my dick inside and slowly started to ride my dick. In between, she would kiss my nipples and my neck. I was in another world and began to enjoy it.

scraped-img-1784324490440.jpg

After 10 minutes, when she sensed I was about to cum, she started to kiss me deeply. She was rubbing and pressing her body against me. Her nipples were fully erect. They rubbed against my chest. I can’t hold longer and shoot my cum inside her. It was so intense that I collapsed on the seat.

We were breathing heavily and took a few minutes to dress up and wash our face. She told me to take a rest and she would be back in a few minutes. I watched the time and it was around 10 pm. There was only 1 car beside our car in the parking lot and nothing else.

Slowly I drifted to sleep and woke up around 5 am. I am on my bed in my room. Just then I remembered Priyanka. I went to her room and she was there sleeping. She was still in her skirt and top but I can see cum stains on her face and body.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-7-of-7.jpg


scraped-img-1784319413137.jpg

scraped-img-1784324489974.jpg

scraped-img-1784324489488.jpg

scraped-img-1784324489088.jpg

scraped-img-1784323963834.jpg

scraped-img-1784324488254.jpg

scraped-img-1784324487745.jpg

THE-END
 
#Kajal Agarwal

Life is strange. So many things happen in our lives over which we have no control. Sometimes, these events are so unplanned, so unintentional, that they leave you baffled.

I went through some strange events that threw my life into an endless wave of lust and debauchery.

I had a nice loving husband who loved me a lot, and beautiful kids whom I adored. I had everything that a woman needs to call herself happily married. Even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined having an affair with another man.

However, it happened and I couldn't stop it. My licentious affair began with my own father-in-law. Here, I would like to add that it was kind of forced onto me initially, but later, I must admit, I too began enjoying it.

My relationship with my father-in-law is continuing. Now my husband also knows about it. I have been regularly sleeping with two men in a single house: with my lawfully wedded husband, and when he's not home, with my horny father-in-law.

I was only 22 when I got married. My husband Varun, who is just one year older than me, was the only son of a wealthy sweets shop owner.

Varun was not good in studies. He floundered repeatedly in his exams. When he failed thrice in his class, his father Rajarao , a shrewd businessman, withdrew him from school, and hired him in his own sweets shop.

Varun liked working at the shop more than adding two plus two in school. He soon learned most of his father's successful business secrets.

However, he had a major weakness: he was extremely bad with numbers.

For some time, Rajarao entrusted him with all the responsibilities of running the shop, but soon realized his son's inability in handling finances. He went back to looking after the sales himself, and Varun was assigned the task of supervising the production of sweets. Varun, a meek and introvert youth, never expected more than that. He was content with what he got, and never complained about playing second fiddle to his father.

My father had a small grocery shop at the outskirts of the city selling daily goods and utility items. Earnings weren't very good to support a family of six, my parents, my three sisters, and myself, but we were managing somehow. my father knew Varun's father, he was just an old acquaintance, nothing more than that.

One fine day, Varun's father visited our house looking for abbu. They met and talked privately. After Varun's father left, abbu came inside and happily announced that Rajarao was asking my hand for his son.

Everyone was surprised. Why would a wealthy person like Rajarao like to marry his only son to the daughter of a poor shop owner?

The news spread like a jungle fire in the small town. My neighbors and relatives received this news with contempt and disbelief. But, once they realized that it was true, there were mixed reactions. Some were genuinely happy, while some were very jealous. One of my relatives even suggested that there might be some problem with Varun, and my father should not accept this marriage.

However, abbu had met with Varun once at their shop, and he didn't find any abnormality in him. He considered it as a blessing from god. He was very happy that at least his eldest daughter was getting married to a rich family where she would lead a comfortable life.

Nobody really knew why Rajarao had chosen me for his son.

I was too young to understand the intricacies of marriage. Marriage was not a subject in which girls in an orthodox family like ours had any say. All I knew that one day abbu would arrange my marriage with some suitable boy, and I would spend my entire life with him; no questions asked. Therefore, when my mother gave me the news, I didn't respond very eagerly.

Two days later, my younger sister took me to a corner and handed me a photograph. It was taken in some marriage ceremony. It showed a group of teenage boys. She pointed to a frail but handsome looking boy standing in the center of the group.

I stared at the picture of my future husband, suddenly overwhelmed with a strange emotion. I had never felt like that before. I didn't realize then that I had fallen in love with the shy looking boy smiling in the photograph.

El0TgtlU0AAC6Dd.jpg


A month later, we got married in a lavish ceremony.

After the marriage, I got my first taste of sex. We couldn't meet on the first night as the ceremonies continued until dawn. When I was finally taken into our bedroom, my eyes were drooping with exhaustion. Varun was no better than me. Both of us were dead tired. Varun hugged me on the bed. He kissed me; we talked in slow whispers for some time until we fell asleep.

For the first time in my life, I slept on the side of a man whom, only a day ago, was a complete stranger to me.

It was the second night of our marriage, when Varun made love to me for the first time. I still remember the feeling of utter shame when he began to strip me. I made him switch off all the lights before he proceeded to undo my clothes. After removing my clothes, he stripped hurriedly. In the complete darkness of our bedroom, I heard the rustling of his clothes and felt his presence only when he got between my legs.

Then his cock poked at my virgin pussy.

Both of us were virgins. Neither of us had any prior exposure to the opposite sex. A married friend of mine had given me some mushy insight about this night. She had especially asked me not to stop my husband. She had also told me that it would hurt the first time but would be great fun later.

Varun tried to insert his cock into my pussy clumsily. After some fumbling, he was able to insert his cock head into my pussy. It tore my virgin hymen, and I cried with pain. He stopped pushing further, but didn't pull his cock out of my pussy. After waiting for my pain to subside, he began to move his glans gently in and out of my pussy.

Kajal-Aggarwal-indian-actress-fake-images.jpg


Varun fucked me with only his cock head inside my pussy. It was painful at the beginning, but soon the pain began to recede, and an unusual feeling of rapture began to overwhelm my body.

Varun didn't push his cock further. I could feel his cock head moving in and out of my cunt and then all of a sudden he erupted. His hot cum spilled mostly over my cunt lips and soaked my thick bush. It was a thick hot sticky liquid, and on that first occasion, it didn't appear very pleasant.

Varun immediately withdrew his cock and rolled off me.

imageedit_70_2805199097K0.gif


I grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I washed the thick gluey liquid that was sticking to my pussy and my dense bush. There was also some blood mixed with the cum that oozed out of my pussy. My friend had warned me about it so I didn't panic. Before coming out, I put my clothes back on.

Varun was waiting outside, still naked. He had switched on a night lamp. My face turned crimson with shame, but I could not avoid having a good look at my husband's depleted cock which, only minutes ago, had taken my maidenhood. He stepped into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Varun came out of the bathroom. We then slept in each other's embrace.
 
Next morning, my cunt was sore. I felt a little discomfort while walking. However, as the day progressed the pain was replaced by a gentle tenderness. Even after the painful experience of last night, I eagerly waited for the next night. I was longing to go through that experience again, wanted to feel my Varun's cock sloshing in my tender pussy and then ejaculating his seeds inside my depth. As I waited eagerly, I sensed a wetness seeping between my pussy lips.

It was very strange; I had never felt like that before. I was dying to get laid again.

I felt ashamed of my lustful thoughts.

That night, I took the entire length of his cock inside my pussy. My cunt was still sore from the previous day's adventure, but I didn't stop Varun. He continued ramming his cock into me and after some effort; it was completely buried in my hungry depths. Varun fucked me in a slow rhythm until he erupted inside my cunt, filling it with his hot seed. This time, his hot thick cum didn't feel bad inside my cunt, I rather liked the feeling of his hard cock jerking and erupting inside me.

After that day, we fucked almost daily. With time, we lost our inhibitions and indulged in sex more often. As a result, I was pregnant after two months and became a mother within a year of my marriage.

giphy-18.gif


I always considered Varun to be the perfect man for me; but he had a very meek disposition. He was completely overshadowed by his father's towering personality. Rajarao, though loved his son, was a very dominating father. Throughout, his childhood he had been critical of his son and as a result, Varun's personality remained subdued. He could never face his father for anything whether it was right or wrong. He silently accepted any commands given by his father.

Varun once told me that he hadn't even seen my picture before our marriage. His father arranged his marriage and informed him. I was chosen as his son's wife because Rajarao believed that a girl from a poor family would always be at his mercy and would never pose a threat to him.

I also feel that to some extent, my father-in-law was right in this belief. I was brought up in a family where women had no say in the day to day functioning of the household, and no surprise that I too believed that.

As time passed, Varun got busier with the shop. The old man began to give him more responsibilities. However, he kept the final control in his hands and never let my husband take full responsibility of his business.

I had nothing to complain about. Varun was his only son and the rightful heir. Above all, I was leading a life I could never have imagined in my life. I had a loving husband and a beautiful child. I couldn't have asked for anything better from life.

After the birth of our first son, the frequency of sex dwindled as I became a busy mother tending to the needs of a tiny tot and Varun got busier in the shop. Over the years, the frequency of our sexual encounters dwindled further.

Varun and I never observed any kind of protection during our lovemaking, and so, by the end of tenth year of my marriage, I was mother to five beautiful children: three sons and two daughters.

kajal-aggarwal-flaunts-her-saree-look-202003-1583657493.jpg


Many things had changed over the last ten years. I was now a fully grown woman. I had put on some weight. My tits had lost their original firmness and had begun to sag a little. Bearing children had left some scars and a fleshy hump around my tummy. My small taut buttocks became somewhat swollen, and my thighs appeared fleshier.

Nevertheless, I was happy and contented with my life. My husband still loved me very much, and he never failed to praise how beautiful I looked. I had every reason to believe him.

I loved my husband very much and no thought about any other man ever occurred to me. Not until I began to notice changes in my father-in-law's behavior.

My mother-in-law died many years before my marriage. Therefore, I was the only woman in my house other than a maid who visited our house in the morning and afternoons to clean the house. My father-in-law was very fond of me. He took good care of me, and my family. He played with my kids, bought them gifts and toys, **censored** for their school, and their other expenses. He did everything a good grandfather would do for his grandchildren. Unlike my father, my husband's father was quite liberal and he let me enjoy lot of freedom in the house.

I too treated him like my Father.

Father-in-law was fifty, but appeared much younger than his age. I must admit that he was good looking and well maintained for his age. I could never guess why he didn't get married again after the death of his wife. He could have easily found a much younger and beautiful wife for himself. Varun once told me that his father loved his mother very much, and probably he lost interest in sex after the death of his beloved wife. I really admired him for being so devoted to his dead wife.

However, his recent activities revealed a darker side of him.

He had been entrusting more and more responsibility to my husband. His business was flourishing; the shop was doing very well. Father-in-law saw the opportunity and opened a branch of his shop in another part of the city. It increased Varun's workload as he was looking after both establishments. It kept him busy with little time for the kids and me.

Varun's father stopped visiting his shop altogether, and began to manage his affairs from the home itself. He appointed a cashier at the shop to help Varun with the finances.

Father-in-law began spending more and more of his time at home. He didn't have much to do, so he began spending more time with the kids. When they weren't home, he spent his time sitting in his room watching some television program or some movie on his player. He was very fond of Bollywood and Hollywood movies.

Recently, he had purchased a brand-new DVD player. Every other day, he would bring home some borrowed disc from a nearby shop and watch it with kids, or sometimes with the whole family. He had a good collection of DVDs of his own. He had given me his old DVD player. Often, I used the player during the afternoons for watching movies while waiting for the kids to return from school.

Although it started with subtle hints, I began to notice the way Varun's father looked at me.

I caught him, a number of times, staring at me in a peculiar way. He began to seek excuses to visit the kitchen every now and then. I normally spent most of my time in the kitchen or in my bedroom. Often, I found him coming to the kitchen on one pretext or another and trying to talk to me. At times, I found him staring at my bosom with a lecherous look in his eyes. One day, he accidentally kept his hands over my shoulders. He immediately withdrew it, but such accidents began to happen very often. There were certain occasions when I felt his eyes boring into my cleavage. Sometimes, when I passed near him, I had a strange feeling that he had been ogling my buttocks.

kajal-agrawal-keert.gif


He started bringing gifts for me very often, sometimes rather expensive gifts. Initially, I was happy with his gestures, but later I got suspicious.

He was very careful about his actions. Whenever Varun or the housemaid was home, he kept himself confined to his room, pretending to be reading some magazine or watching a television program. As soon as the kids were off to school and the housemaid left for another house, he would appear at the kitchen door asking for something.

We live in a spacious three room house that my father-in-law built long ago. The front door opens to a wide corridor, which passes between two big facing rooms, one is my bedroom and other belonged to the kids. The corridor opens into a spacious veranda and to an open courtyard after that. The kitchen is situated after my bedroom and its doors open to the veranda. Facing the kitchen, on the other side of the open courtyard, lies Father-in-law's bedroom.

My bedroom initially belonged to my father-in-law, however, after my marriage, he gave us his bedroom and he took another bedroom. The two bedrooms in our house have attached bathrooms. There is also an additional bathroom situated just after the children's room. It opens to the veranda. The common bathroom is a small one. Usually, it was kept locked and was rarely used.

The other major change I noticed in my father-in-law was that he stopped using his own attached bathroom. He began taking his showers in the common bathroom. It was very strange. It gave him ample opportunity to roam around the house wearing only a towel around his waist. Often, I found him deliberately lurking here and there in the veranda in his seminude state, especially when we were alone at home.

I found his actions little suspicious but tried to ignore him. I never expected that a man of his age, and his reputation could be harboring ulterior motives about his own daughter-in-law. I was more confused because for the last ten years he had been a perfect gentleman, never giving me a chance to doubt his intentions.

One afternoon, after the housemaid left, I was alone at home , sleeping in my bedroom. After a while, I heard him calling me from his room. When I went there, he was lying on his bed in a vest and a tahmed . He told me that he was feeling some pain in his back and asked me to rub a pain reliever on his back. He gave me a tube of pain reliever.

I took the tube. He immediately got up and removed his vest. He was now half-naked standing in front of me. I had seen him roaming around the house, wearing only his tahmed; but never before had he taken his vest off in front of me. My face turned scarlet with embarrassment.

Notwithstanding a small potbelly, he had a rather good physique for a fifty-year old.

Father-in-law didn't seem to notice it. He lay on his bed on his stomach, and pointed to a region in his lower back and asked me to apply cream to it.

I sat at the edge of his bed. I squeezed the tube, took a large gob of white cream between my fingers and began rubbing it over the affected area. Father-in-law closed his eyes and rested his head over his folded hands. I rubbed the paste over his aching back in silence.

Then I noticed that his tahmed was tied in such way that a small part of the crack of his ass was visible. I began feeling uncomfortable. My face turned red but out of respect for the old man, I continued rubbing the cream on his back.

It went on for about five minutes. Finally, he asked me to stop and told me that his back felt better.

I got up from his bed and proceeded to go out of his room when he turned on the bed. Even in my rush to leave his room, I didn't miss the massive tent formed in the front of his tahmed.

de66ba1cd88afa94811811edf6bb88ee.jpg


Ashamed and terrified, I rushed to my bedroom, locked the door, and sat on my bed.

I was stunned.

My heart was beating fast. I could hear my heart beats hammering in my ears. I was now sure about my father-in-law's intentions towards me. The old man wanted me.

I was horrified at the thought.

I was brought up in a very strict and conservative family. Although my parents let me study, my education was in an all-girls school. My mother never let me out without wearing a veil. I wasn't allowed to talk to any boy from the neighborhood. The only man in my life was my husband Varun. I loved him; although at times, I felt sad for him not being so smart like his father. All ten years of my marriage, Varun had been a very good husband and I never felt any inclination to think about any other man.

Now, after a long period of a happy married life, things were beginning to change. My father-in-law was trying to seduce me.

I was afraid and perplexed by his behavior. I didn't know what had gone into his head. He had always been a father figure to me. It's true that he never gave Varun full power over the shop, and he remained in control of all affairs and showed no intentions of retiring. However, he did everything that a good father could do for his family. He looked after all of us very well. At times, he got upset with Varun, sometimes even lost his temper but he never said anything to me. He helped me in every possible way to make my life comfortable.

I didn't know why he was behaving in such a manner now. I thought about telling Varun about the incident, but later decided against it. I didn't know how he would react to this news. He was very afraid of his father, and I had never seen him taking a stand against his father, even when he was not wrong.

I was afraid that father-in-law would call me to his room the next day, therefore, when he informed us that night that he would be out of the city for some days, I was relieved and happy. I was probably imagining too much, and everything would be fine after his return.

He was visiting a nearby city to attend some marriage ceremony in his friend's family.

Father-in-law returned three days later. The children were at school and Varun had already gone to the shop. After freshening up, he called me into his room. I was a bit apprehensive, but I went. He was standing by his bed with his briefcase lying open on the bed. He was rummaging through its contents. I used my chunni to cover my head and went near him.

Father-in-law took the clothes out of his briefcase and produced some small packages.

"For the children," he said as he handed me the packages.

I took them. Then he pulled a few DVD cases out of his bag.

"I've brought some new movies, like to watch?"

"No... I'm not free now." I was eager to get out of his room. "I'll watch later."

"I'm not asking you to watch it now." He smiled. He handed me one DVD from the pack and put the others into his TV cabinet. "Keep it... watch it when you're free. I know you like movies."

I silently took the DVD, left his room, and took a deep sigh of relief. Maybe I was wrong about my father-in-law.

I went to my room and put the DVD in my cupboard. I decided to watch it later in the afternoon.

Father-in-law took his shower. Surprisingly, he didn't use the common bathroom. He washed in his own bathroom. When he came out of his room, he was fully dressed. I was in the kitchen cooking lunch.

"I'm going to the shop." He spoke from the kitchen door. "Is lunch ready?"

"Yes."

He sat at the dining table. I served him food. He ate ravenously. He looked happy. Once or twice he looked at me but didn't talk much. He seemed to be preoccupied with something.

When he left after lunch, I locked the door. My kids were at school and were not expected until three.

I looked at the wall clock; it was showing 1:00 pm, enough time to straighten my aching limbs. I thought I would take a brief nap.

I slipped in my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I remembered the DVD that father-in-law had given me. I am a big movie fan also; therefore, I dropped the idea of sleeping. I took the DVD out of my cupboard, switched on the television, the DVD player, and inserted the disk into it.

I took the remote and settled on the bed. I adjusted the pillows beneath my back to put myself in a comfortable, reclining position and then pressed the play button on the remote.

The television screen flickered for a few seconds; then it began to show the legal warnings. I pressed the fast-forward button, waited for few seconds and again pressed the play button.

My eyes went wide open with shock and disbelief.

Along with the credits, the screen showed a naked white woman lying on a sofa. A black man with a gigantic cock was fucking her hairless pussy while she was gripping, and sucking the cock of another white male.

tumblr_o6h5mxs6Yl1ryino5o3_400.gif


In my panic, I simply forgot to use the remote, immediately jumped off my bed and switched off the television.

Then I stood there shivering violently.

I had never seen such a wanton display of sexual acts before. I had heard about porn movies; and I was vaguely aware of the fact that in such movies, fucking scenes were shot from very close quarters. However, what I just saw appeared simply disgusting.

Gradually, the trembling was replaced by anger. I was furious with my father-in-law. The old man was playing games with me. He had deliberately handed me a blue film DVD.

Bastard...

Seething with anger, I decided that I would confront the old man, and if he refused to mend his ways, I would report the incident to Varun.

I could not let this go on forever.

After making up my mind, I took the disk out of the player and put it back in my cupboard. My children arrived from school, and I got busy with them. The kids ate their food, and then all of them went out of the house to play with their friends, me alone in the house.

Father-in-law arrived at about five in evening. When I opened the door, he smiled at me, and then went directly to his room.

I waited for some time. I was furious with him, but now when I was about to face him, I started feeling nervous.

I went to my room, took the CD from my cupboard, waited there for some time, breathing heavily, trying to overcome my nervousness.

Finally, I came out of my bedroom. I crossed the veranda and the open courtyard and knocked on his door.

"Come in." He asked from inside.

I went inside. He was sprawled on his bed, the remote was in his hand and he was continuously changing channels.

He looked at me.

"What's this?" I asked angrily showing him the DVD.

6e71c1e3f8c713030e67a63da2803334.jpg


He stared at it then looked at me, puzzled.

"What did you give me?"

"A movie..." He tired to smile.

His smile made me even angrier. I had never been so angry in my whole life. I could feel tears swelling in my eyes.

"You call this a movie?" I threw the DVD on his bed.

He picked up the disk in his hand. His face wore a look of deep surprise. Again, he stared at me as if he couldn't understand why I was shouting at him.

Then his eyes went wide.

I had enough. I could not control my tears. I knew I would start crying, so I immediately turned and began to walk out of his room.

"Kajal please stop." He called me as he jumped off the bed.

I didn't stop and walked hurriedly toward the door. He rushed close to me and held my hand firmly.

"Let me go." I cried trying to release my hand from his firm grip. But, I was no match for his strength.

"Look Kajal." He said apologetically. "It's just a mistake. I didn't give it to you deliberately."

"Let go of my hand." Angrily, I tried to free my hand from his grip, finally succeeding in getting out of his clutches.

I ran out of his room, and scurried to my room. Father-in-law followed me. I quickly locked my room from the inside.

I heard his footsteps approaching the door. Then he knocked lightly.

I didn't reply.

"Kajal, please listen to me." He was almost pleading. "I didn't do it knowingly."

"I don't want to listen to anything. When Varun returns, then we'll talk."

"Please... Kajal... don't tell anything to Varun. Believe me, it was not intentional."

"Please go," I shouted from inside. "I don't want to talk to you."

There was a silence for some time.

"Look Kajal... your mother-in-law died thirteen years ago. I miss her so I bought it for myself. I gave it to you by mistake... you must believe me."

I realized that if I continue answering his calls he would not go away. I kept silent.

Finally he spoke. "Okay... if you don't want to listen... I'll go. But please don't tell Varun about it."

I heard him move away from the door, and then there was silence everywhere. I was in no hurry to open the door. I rubbed my eyes to wipe the tears.

I remained in my room until my children returned. Father-in-law was locked inside his room. I washed my face and began preparing dinner. I pondered what had happened this afternoon. I didn't know whether my father-in-law was telling the truth. But, after much deliberation I decided to give him a chance.

Varun came at around eight. Father-in-law was careful enough to open the door of his room before the arrival of Varun. Still, he stayed inside his room watching television. When dinner was ready, I sent kids to call him. He came back and said that grandpa was not hungry. I didn't press further and served the dinner to Varun and the kids. Varun was a bit surprised by his father's absence from the dining table; but he was tired from the day's work. He ate hurriedly and went to the bedroom with the kids.

I collected the dishes from the dining table and dropped them into the sink. Then I went to my bedroom. Before entering the room, I looked in the direction of father-in-law's room. He was still awake. I could hear the sound from his television emanating from his room.
 
I went inside my room and locked it.

Things were back to normal for a while. Father-in-law resumed his normal routine the day after, however, he was subdued. He talked very little with me or with anyone and spent most of his time with the kids.

It appeared that my threat had worked. I was happy that he was not troubling me now. I avoided him completely and spoke with him only when it was necessary. At times, it was a necessity as he was the master of the house. All the earning from the shop went to him only. He didn't pay a single penny to Varun. Therefore, if I needed anything, I had no other option than to ask him for money.

This situation didn't last for very long. Gradually, father-in-law returned to his nasty antics. One day, I found him roaming around the kitchen with only a tahmed on his body, and an unmistakable bulge in front of his crotch. When he saw me, he smiled gleefully and went to the common bathroom.

I was annoyed but knew that it was futile to talk to him unless he did something nasty. I avoided him by mostly remaining inside my room. If for any reason I had to go to his room, I made sure that I left it as quickly as possible.

After the previous incident, I was somewhat assured. Father-in-law might be a horny old man, and probably he was having the hots for me, but he would never like to be exposed in front of his son. Therefore, I was sure that he would not dare touch me. As far as his horny behaviour towards me was concerned, I thought it would be better to overlook it.

kajal-angry-1.jpg


One afternoon, after having finished cooking lunch, I decided to retire to my room. My children were at my parents' house, spending their winter vacation.

"Kajal..."

I was about to open the door to my bedroom when I heard his voice.

"Yes." I replied loudly.

"Please come here..."

"In a minute..." I said reluctantly.

I went into my room and waited for some time hoping that he would not call me again. After about five minutes, he called me again. I walked over to his room.

Father-in-law was lying flat on his stomach. As usual, he was wearing only his tahmed. His face was grimacing with pain.

"What do you want?" I pulled the drape covering his door to one side and asked.

"Beti (daughter), it's hurting very much." His hand touched a place at his back. "Please..."

His eyes wore a pleading look.

I recalled the incident which took place a few days ago. I was about to refuse when he moaned loudly.

I relented.

I sat on the side of his bed, took the cream from him and began applying it to his back. He closed his eyes and relaxed. I applied it for about five minutes. None of us spoke anything.

Finally, I asked. "Is it okay?"

Father-in-law opened his eyes and looked at me.

"It's better, you can go now."

I stood and began to walk toward the door. Father-in-law tried to get off the bed. All of a sudden, his leg got stuck in his tahmed, and he stumbled. He gripped the bed's headrest to support himself. As he tried to keep his balance, his foot pulled his tahmed, and the loosely tied cloth fell off his waist.

I stared at him; my eyes went wide with horror.

Father-in-law's tahmed was lying near his feet. He was standing beside his bed without a stitch of clothing on his body. His circumcised mammoth manhood was sticking out of his dark crotch like a flag pole.

I was dumbfounded with shock. I wanted to cry, but nothing came out of my mouth.

yt37htb7ay381.jpg


Father-in-law immediately bent forward and picked his tahmed from the floor, and wrapped it around his waist. His massive cock disappeared behind the thin cloth, but a big tent in front of his crotch remained.

I dashed out of his room, crossed the courtyard scurrying to my bedroom. Hurriedly locking the doors from inside, I slumped on my bed. My whole body was shivering violently.

I closed my eyes and tried to catch my erratic breathing. As I closed my eyes, the naked figure of father-in-law began dancing in front of my eyes. Terrified, I forced my eyes open.

When I got back to my senses, I tried to review the events. I was confused. The way it happened, it appeared almost natural. I saw him stumble; I saw the way his tahmed got stuck in his foot and then slid off his waist.

But, he had an erection, a massive erection.

My face turned red just by thinking about it.

Did he plan it?

I could not decide. I had no doubts that my father-in-law was still entertaining amorous thoughts about me. It meant he had gone back to his old ways.

"The bastard needs another rap on his knuckles." I thought angrily.

I decided to confront him again.

I was about to open the door when I heard the sound of the telephone ringing. Before I could go out, father-in-law took the call.

He listened to the caller on the other side, then said, "Wait for me... I'll be there soon."

I heard him go back to his room. I remained inside my room waiting for him to return. After a while, I heard his footsteps approaching and then stopping at the door.

"Close the door, I'm leaving." He said, and then he was gone; no mention of the recent episode.

I came out of my room and closed the front door, went to the veranda, pulled an easy chair, and slumped on it.

My mind was in turmoil. I contemplated how to stop his evil advances. Should I tell everything to Varun, or should I talk with father-in-law again and warn him again?

I was in great dilemma. I knew it wouldn't be easy for me to convince Varun that his father was sexually interested in me. He won't believe me. No one would believe such an allegation. His father was a well respected man in our society.

After much deliberation, I decided that I would confront the old man again. I would give him a final warning. He must stop his perverted ways, otherwise, I would have no other choice than to report it to his son.

I hoped that my threat would work this time as it had worked last time. The old man would never like to face his son.

I waited for him, but he didn't return. Father-in-law returned at eight in the evening along with Varun. It appeared that there were some urgent work at the shop, and therefore, Varun had asked for his help.

I cooked and served dinner. We all sat at the dining table and ate. Repeatedly, I found father-in-law staring at me. My face was flushed, and I could not meet his leering eyes.

At night, I was restless. I was shocked of what had happened in the morning; I even felt disgusted. However, watching a naked man had aroused me. That night, I desperately needed Varun; I wanted him to take me in his arms, strip me and fuck me hard. I suddenly realized that he hadn't fucked me for quite some time. I wanted to snuggle into his body just to make sure that I was protected. But, he was tired and completely oblivious of my state. He slept immediately.

NudenavelKajalAgarwalfakeboobscleavageSareehot.jpg


I tried to sleep, but sleep eluded me. Every time I closed my eyes, the whole scene began playing like a movie in my mind: father-in-law's tahmed falling off his waist and his throbbing cock suddenly getting exposed. A hot blooded mammoth rod with a bloated circumcised head. Why was he so interested in me, a mother of five? A man of his status could easily get a bride, and nobody would raise an eyebrow. In a society where a man is always considered young, he could marry a girl even younger than his own daughter, then why me?

Did he find me attractive?

I closed my eyes again, and as it happened before, his naked thick cock appeared before my eyes. I felt a mild tremor running through my body. Dampness began to seep between my pussy lips.

Shocked, I opened my eyes.

My heart was beating fast. I could even hear it. I cursed myself for the sudden lustful thought that crept through my mind.

I stared into the darkness unsure about what would happen the next day.

My mind was so occupied with my encounter with my father-in-law that I never realized when I drifted to sleep.

The next morning was hectic as usual. I helped my kids get ready for school, cooked and packed their tiffins, and saw them off when the school bus arrived. By that time, Varun was also ready. He hurriedly ate his breakfast, and went out.

Father-in-law didn't join us for breakfast. He came out of his room much later. His eyes were red.

What was he doing last night? Was he playing with his cock while thinking about me?

My face turned crimson at the thought. I cursed myself. Why was I thinking such evil thoughts? I must be losing my mind.

Father-in-law ate his breakfast silently. After that, he immediately retired to his room. The housemaid arrived little late that day. I gave her instructions and she began mopping the floor. I casually talked with her. I kept glancing in the direction of my father-in-law's room. The doors were shut.

The housemaid finished her work and left. I locked the front door and went back to the kitchen. About fifteen minutes later, I heard his door open. Father-in-law came out of his room. He was in his tahmed with a towel hanging over his shoulder. He crossed the open courtyard and walked toward the common bath. I avoided looking at him directly, I watched him go into the bathroom from the corner of my eyes. For a moment, yesterday's event became alive before my eyes. I shrugged my head trying to fend off the thought.

In a short while, I heard the sound of water. Father-in-law was taking his shower. He took his shower and then silently went back to his room.

Relaxed, I got myself busy with my daily chores. After about fifteen minutes, I heard him calling my name.

"Kajal."

"Yes?" I replied unwillingly.

"Can you come over here?"

"No. Tell me what you want." I shouted in a loud irritated voice.

He didn't reply, instead he came out of his room and walked directly into the kitchen.

"I want to talk to you."

"I don't." I was suddenly angry.

"Don't be angry; we can talk this out."

"I told you that I don't wanna talk to you." I retorted in anger. "Get out."

His face turned red with anger. He was about to burst, but he controlled himself.

"Listen... Kajal... don't be angry."

"Get out of here." I shouted at the top of my voice. "I haven't told Varun anything yet, but if you don't leave now, I'll tell him today."

Kajal-Agarwal-Angry-Photo-Hd-Pic.jpg


His face dropped a little. He stared at me.

"Get out." I yelled again, feeling more confident. "Get out."

His expressions changed suddenly. His eyes became bloodshot with rage.

"You bitch." He fumed. "No one talk to me like this in my house."

Taken aback by his sudden change in demeanor, I moved backward. He lunged at me. I tried to dodge him, but he was fast. He grabbed my arm.

"What're you doing, let me go." I cried, struggling to get free from his grip.

He easily lifted my petite body in his arms. I tried to break his grip, unsuccessfully. He took me to his room and dropped me on his bed.

"Now slut, what were you saying?"

Tears of humiliation swelled in my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"To fuck you." He gave me a lewd grin.

kajal-agarwal-new-churidar-photos-29-large-jpg_710x400xt.jpg


I was stunned that such crude words were coming from the mouth of my father-in-law.

"No, please let me go." I tried to get off his bed; but he grabbed me again and pushed me back on his bed.

"I... I... will tell Varun." As a final resort, I tried to threaten him hoping that it would work.

It made him even angrier.

"Listen you slut," his voice suddenly filled with menacing tone, "Do you really think Varun can save you from me?"

I gave him a terrified look; nothing came out of my lips.

Father-in-law retorted. "Don't have any misgivings... I can kick you all out of my house... right now. What would he do then?"

A morbid fear began to grip me.

"Varun's good for nothing, you know that; you know it very well," Father-in-law chewed every word he spoke. "If I kick you out, do you think he'll be able to look after you?"

Tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"Please let me go, I'm like your daughter." I pleaded.

"If I had a daughter like you," his eyes were burning with an unfathomable lust, "I would've fucked her too. God knows how long I've been dreaming about you, from the day I first saw you naked."

I stared at his lust filled face. I didn't know what he was talking about. When did he see me nude? I couldn't recall.

"Listen... Kajal..." His voice was suddenly softer. "Just give me what I want. I'll give you everything you need."

"No, I can't." I sobbed. "Please let me go."

Deep in my heart, I was aware that he was probably correct. My introvert and meek husband was no match for his father's dominance. With his delicate disposition, I doubted that he would be able to look after us if thrown out of his father's house. I dared not think what would happen if I had to move out of the house.

He sensed my resignation.

"What's your decision?"

"What do you want?" I gave him a resigned look.

tamil_actress_kajal_agarwal_sexy_photos_02.jpg


His lips spread in a leering smile. "Still pretending... bitch."

He pushed me back on the bed. He reached his hand between my legs. I felt his hand groping between my thighs, roaming over my pussy. He fumbled to locate the cord of my salwar and when he found it, he undid it. He then grabbed the cloth and pushed it off my thighs.

"No... please don't." I cried in shame.

I closed my eyes in utter shame. Tears rolled out of eyes and disappeared into my hair. He pulled the salwar off my leg and tossed it aside. His hand was now moving over my naked thighs. I felt it groping at my knickers. Without waiting, he pulled them off too. He then lifted the hem of my kurta and exposed my naked cunt.

Kajal-Aggarwal-pundai-with-hairy-forgot-to-shaved-and-not-wearing-pants962fc700b7e86752.jpg


My most intimate and private part was exposed so brazenly to the leering eyes of my father-in-law. I opened my eyes for a fraction of second. His bulging eyes were glued to my exposed pussy. He was slowly wetting his lips with his tongue.

My face turned red with utmost shame and disgust. I had never been so lecherously exposed even to my husband in my ten years of married life. We fucked mostly with all the lights off. Varun liked it that way and I never thought beyond that. I couldn't recollect many occasions when Varun had seen me completely naked.
 
Back
Top