Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 75 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

When the first day of games end, Vishwa finds Vijay and tells him there is an emergency and he should come with him alone. They head to the jail where he sees his wife locked up in rags. He asks what is going on and Vishwa tells him everything. Vijay is upset and asks Nayanthara if this is true and why. Nayanthara apologizes and says yes. She says she lives him, but there is something else inside of her that controls her. He feels betrayed and tells her she will stay locked up until he makes a determination on how to handle this betrayal. He turns his back and leaves. Nayanthara is left their overnight. This is the second time she is jailed, but this time it is more severe.

Nayanthara-naked-body-rope-tied-bondage-nipple-clipped-torture-pic-450x600.jpg


The next day she can hear the commotion from the start of the games. She is scared for her life. As the day goes on, she contemplates everything she has done, this time with more regret. She knows she pushed too far and is scared she will pay with her life. She hears a noise from outside her cell window. She looks and sees the guards are still outside, so she climbs up and looks out. Mira is there. She tosses something to her, which comes through the window. Mira tells her she found the key she used in her gladiator incident. She says that there will be a lot of commotion at the end of the games and the guards will surely be distracted. She'll be able to make her escape then. Nayanthara thanks Mira. As they try to plan, Mira has to run as guards are patrolling. She narrowly escapes them

Nayanthara climbs down and grabs the key, hiding it again in her hair. She has a renewed sense of hope, but still knows she can't return to her old life. She decides she will try to escape by riding with one of the neighboring villages. That night, with the roar of the arena dwindling, she hears much commotion in the area. She thinks the visitors are departing. Now is her only chance. Not seeing any guards, she unlocks her cell. She sneaks through and peeks outside. The guards are there along with a crowd. Trying to figure out how to get passed them, she spots Mira again. Mira sees her and motions to her. Mira then interacts with a group of men nearby, looking as though she's passing off coins. Those men then start walking in front of the guards and start a fight with each other. As the guards try to break it up, they are pulled into the pile. Nayanthara makes a break for it at this moment.

She runs and keeps to the alleys, making her way to the edge of town. Looking back, she sees she wasn't followed. Reaching the road, she sees a carriage coming. The guards are marching alongside, so she waits until they pass, but misses her chance. She keeps waiting until the next group. She recognizes them as Vitus' town. As they pass her hiding spot, she pops out and begs to go with them. They recognize her as Vijay' wife and Vitus himself comes over. She tells him that she was the woman who stayed with him for the week. Virus is intrigued and asks her why she is escaping. She tells them her life is in danger and she'll do anything to get out of town. Vitus responds that he will trade her robes for passage, if she commits herself to him. She immediately agrees, strips, throws her clothes to them and hops on the caravan.

Topless-Nayantara-naked-nipple-hot-tits-naked-without-bra-516x600.jpg


She travels with Vitus back to his village, having to explain what she did. Knowing her actions, he tells her that she is going to enjoy living with him as his whore. This is her life now. Nayanthara has been passed from guard to guard, offering her body without the ability to say no. What started as a game, escalated quickly and changed her life forever. She doesn't own any possessions and Vitus offers her to any visitors, often watching as she is told to beg to get fucked. As long as she keeps him satisfied, she is given food, shelter, and safety. Despite having to work for it, she can't say that she isn't sometimes excited and able to find enjoyment out of it.

Naked-Nayanthara-Sex-Tamil-actress-6.jpg


THE-END
 
7a919bc86da2664c98443f430b96df7d.jpg


Beyond the vastness of the harvested fields, on the southern horizon, appeared stealthily a tint of red arc, but soon expounded itself into a huge orb of bright orange. Birds started testing the melodies of their own voices. The color of the rising sun and the sweetness in the air borne voices implied a fortunate omen.

A jeep approached through the country road, raising dusts.

I was steering my flock through the same country road, on the opposite direction, for grazing. A shepherdess I was. The jeep slowed down and halted, with its engine idling. Only a tight space was left between the jeep and the edge of the road. So narrow was the road. Through that tight space all my sheep passed on to the other side, but I slipped. And there started down a deep slope from where I slipped. A strong arm scooped me up. I was stunned not by the shock of my near slip but by the handsomeness of a young man, face to face. The driver of the jeep.

He was in a sleeveless shirt. My thin torso was in the crease of his muscled arm. With his arm around, my heart started throbbing like his idling engine. I blushed. He lowered me to the ground and said, "little girl, go carefully"

GabriellaCharlton17180504_3.jpg


His tone was obviously kind, but I got annoyed. I was not a little girl. I had attained my puberty. I was 18 years old and even voted in that year's general election. It was all the fault of my parents. They didn't celebrate my puberty function. The girl, when her first menstrual blood appeared, would be kept aside for a month in a fresh palm-leave hut, made by her mother's brother, and fed with sweetmeat and nourishing food to develop her boobs like tender coconuts, buttocks like watermelons, thighs like banana trunks and vulva like a buttered bun. And at the end of the month, the whole village and all other relatives and friends of other places would be invited for her 'flower's sacred bathing festival'. Thus it would be made known to the whole world that the girl is ready to have a mate.

My parents didn't perform all those nice things on me, because they were poor. And I remained literally a little girl to the outer world. And now this stupid driver also ignored me on that line. He moved away his jeep without even caring to know my feelings. Bitter tears, out of frustration, rolled down my cheeks.

One must get attention, after all. Without due recognition, one would be worth nothing but a dead person. I longed to get some attention.

* * *

Grazing my flock through the harvested fields, I reached the riverbank by noon. My sheep eagerly ran down toward the stream and quenched their thirst. There was a grand banyan tree on the bank of the river. It was its fruiting season. Lot of birds flocked the tree in incessant chattering. I gathered my sheep under the cool shade of that tree.

Leaving them there I went back to the stream. I stripped myself naked. It was not my wont to take bath naked in public places, but on that day I didn't care. I wanted to show whatever I had to whoever happened to come that way. But the sure thing was that nobody would come that way, by that time, but for my mother carrying my midday gruel.

I surveyed my nakedness. My breasts, each in two steps: the base was of the size of a halved a bitter fruit . My cunt was a narrow triangle, barely covered with a soft moss of pale hairs and the cleft started well up on the little mound, presenting the shiny lips exposed.

zNXgWt.jpg


I dived into the water and swam awhile enjoying my arrogance in presenting my nakedness to the open world.

Getting out, I dried and dressed myself with the same dress in an unhurried manner. Soon as I completed my clothing, suddenly from nowhere, my father appeared with my midday meal can. I was surprised.

Ancestors of my father were well to do, I was told. Only my father made our life miserable because of his laziness. He was a thief indeed. Half of his life spent in lock-ups and prisons. When he was out, he would dress in spotless white and white and spend in excess. My father and me, we don't talk much.

"Your mom's not fit, so I brought you the meal." He explained. I took the box and emptied it in silence. Meantime my father spread his whitish towel on the ground, lay down and started sleeping. That was typically my father: no work; no worries. I washed the box and then settled on the shade, turning my back to my father. By then I observed a disturbance in the flock. A ram started chasing a ewe, babbling.

Photo_1618143415549.jpg


I had seen those things earlier, but on that particular day it was too much for me to cope with. I turned behind and observed my father. With a forearm over his eyes, he was fast asleep. His chest's raising and falling was slow. I pulled my skirt up and put my hand in between my thighs. I pressed my middle finger into the folds of my cunt. Immediately it was bathed by my cunt juices. I tried to insert the finger into my slot, but it was not going. There was an obstruction. Where from the juices comes out then? I tried with my little finger. Ah, it could find the way!

I perspired and sighed while my little finger was moving fervently in and out of my lava hole. Then there...oh...I shivered. Something was moving up my legs. I had completely forgotten the presence of my father. It was his hand. I stilled in shock.

My father was fumbling up my thighs. I couldn't decide what to do. Before I decided, his thick fingers were at the lips of my cunt. My thighs opened up a little to give him access. I was shell shocked to realize my reflex. Immediately I closed my thighs. His fingers got entrapped in between. He didn't give up. He teased the wet lips of my cunt with his fingertips. I couldn't bear with the sensation. Eventually I gave up my resistance. He tumbled me backward, over him, and ran another hand over my breasts. My breasts were soft a while ago, but now under the touch of his hands they became taut.

98SPFo.jpg


My father got up and lifted me up on his arms and carried me into the sheep. He made some space among the sheep and laid me there on his white towel. The surrounding sheep got up on their fours and made a cover. My father unhooked my blouse and exposed my breasts. He cupped them in his big hands and started kneading. My body heated up and I arched myself into his hands. While kneading one he sucked the other. He took an entire breast into his mouth. I drifted up. I was no more a little girl. I felt like a big woman.
 
My father moved his free hand down and pulled away my skirt. Then he cupped my cunt and rubbed it with his palm. Heat emanated from my pleasure mall, scorching his palm and, at the same time, soothing with its juices. With half closed eyes I was pushing up my cunt against his rubbing palm. He tried to poke in a finger, but could not. He trailed down. His mouth replaced his hand at my cunt. Oh, God! I opened wide my thighs and raised my hips. His soft tongue was ploughing through the seams of my cunt lips. He slurped and nibbled at my clit. I became mad. Thrusting my cunt at his face I pulled out his hairs. Raising me thus to a fever pitch, he passed on to...

Gabriella-Charlton-shaved-pussy-pulled-nude-nipple-sucking-photo.jpg


Gabriella-Charlton-naked-pussy-licking-3some-sex-photo.jpg


...the next phase. He removed his dhoti and underwear. His huge cock was standing in attention. It was as thick and long as a firewood log. I had never imagined a male organ would be so big. A fear came over me. And a fascination too. Moreover I was eager to experience. So I drooled in expectation. He hovered over me. I opened up for him. He placed the big mushroom head of his cock at my little gate. The head nuzzled against my wetness. Its shear heat and contact made me insane. I rubbed my cunt against it. He forced it at my entrance. Only a big NO. His cock is not my little finger. He backed off, but I became restless. Madly I wanted him in. He spat on his palm and oiled his cock-tip with it. So he hadn't given up. He held my buttocks, lifted my hips and spat into my cunt hole too. Then, squatting, he raised my legs and placed them on his shoulders. Taking his hands around my thighs and under my armpits, he held me by my shoulders and locked me up, his cock-tip being already at its target.

zNXs8a.png


There descended an uneasy calmness in the air. The birds stopped their chattering. The sheep, on their feet, looked at us quizzically. A lone cloud stood still above the motionless tree head.

Then it happened. A fierce spear pierced into me. A long wailing broke out of me. The sheep fled in terror. The birds took to their wings so noisily. The tree-head swayed violently as if in a storm.

Very sharp pain it was. I tried to wriggle out, but his arm-prick-lock was solid. "leave me, dad, please let me go," I begged him in tears, but the bastard thief was not in a mood to heed. "that's all, it'll be over now" was his answer. Mercilessly, he started moving his monster in and out. I had no other choice than crying silently.

GabriellaCharltonnakedpussyfuckednudesmallboobsactressxxxHDfake.jpg


A few minutes after I felt better, but then the monster spewed lava in my depth. He unlocked his grip and lowered my legs. His big thing slipped out. I got up on my shaking legs. Then I noticed it: a large wet red spot on the whitish towel. My virginal blood.

scraped-img-1784321748749.jpg

Allowing me to take rest, my father drove out the flock for afternoon grazing. The pain was subsided soon and I felt somewhat relieved. Whatever happened was a dream, I thought, or nightmare?

In the twilight, my father returned with the flock and I followed him homeward.

* * *
 
For the next few days we didn't share a single word. And one night I waked up to notice the back door of our house creaked and my father slipping out. I got up immediately and followed him. By that time he was away by a good distance. Our house was on the periphery of our village. He was walking through the fields. The moon was up. I hurried in a short run and got up with him.

"Where are you going?" I stopped him.

He didn't answer. He was carrying a bag tugged in his armpit. I pulled at his bag and its content slipped out. I was horrified. The towel, soaked with my virginal blood!

"What are you planning to do? What is this for?" I wanted to know.

gabriella-charlton-5.jpg


He hesitated, but at the same time he might have realized that I wouldn't leave him without getting an answer. He said, "Virgin's blood will open any impossible lock." I was stunned. "So you are going back to burglary?" I said with bitterness, "And only for that purpose you spilled my blood?"

"No, no, not like that. You were on heat on that day and I lost my head, but I love you, baby."

"Then, why are you running away?"

"You are angry with me. You don't speak a word. So I decided..."

"I am not angry with you." I snapped, but stood in silence for a few blinking and said, "Come back."

He picked up the towel and put it back into the bag. Then he faced me. I was waiting. Before I knew what was coming up, a weakness crept on to my legs. My dad took me into his embrace and I yielded. I felt his hardness hitting against my abdomen.

There the ground was plain and soft. And we were in a safe distance for any soul to observe. He lowered me on my back. I raised my legs and spread them to receive him. My skirt slipped down to expose my lair. He removed his dhoti, folded and placed it aside. His shirt and underwear followed. Naked, he laid himself in between my slender legs. With one hand he positioned hid cock-head right onto my orifice. Previous painful experience hovered over me as a thin cloud. But when my dad exerted pressure, aha, I felt to my pleasure that my cunt was invaded by his shaft in utter delight. There was not even a trace of pain.

Naked-bigg-boss-tamil-4-Gabriella-Charlton-inserting-cucumber-inside-pussy-hole.jpg


Once buried his cock to the hilt, my dad pulled it out and pumped in again. I floated into heaven. He opened my blouse and squeezed my breasts. In and out, in and out, his piston churned my sheath. Beneath, I raised my hips and received him deep. Exhilarated by his every thrust, I sprung up in tune. Time lapsed. My sweet dad, pumping hard, put his mouth on mine and chewed at my lips. At that instant a tremor shook and my inner weir broke. It was so beautiful! Wonderful! Unparallel! At once, my daddy increased his pumping speed and stumbled. Deep in I felt a rush of warm liquid. He collapsed on me. I wrapped him with my legs and arms. And we remained like that for quite some time.

scraped-img-1784321755007.gif

* * *

After that, my father was a reformed man. He gave up burglary. My mother was a happy and relieved woman. She showered praise on me for the change of behavior in my father. My father and I, we took utmost care not to disturb my mother's make belief. But we went together for grazing the herd and engaged frequently in out-door shootings.

On course, my father narrated me all his stories. His prison scenes were very erotic. There was a young boy called Sahul, who was also a thief and a frequent inmate of the jail. Every senior prisoner was fond of him. Sodomy was an accepted common practice. And Sahul was so accommodative. He was in love with my father and mad after my dad's big thing, it seemed. He used to call my dad 'maamaa' and loved to take the big thing in his mouth too, a privilege he never entertained with others.

From the frequent narrations of Sahul's episodes, I picked up the point that my father was fond of blowjobs. One day, under the same banyan tree, where I was deflowered, I decided to try him in my mouth. He was narrating some old incident. I was listening to him, lying on my back, using his lap as my pillow. Then I rolled on my side to face his stomach. I threw my hand under his dhoti and pulled out his cock. It jumped in my hand like a live 'varaal' fish. Grabbing it at the base I peeled down its foreskin. The head was gleaming with a dewdrop seeped up of its small slit. I put out my tongue and licked it.

My father patted my cheek and asked, "What are you doing?"

"This" I answered and caught his cock-head with my mouth in one gulp.

"Oh, my God!" he shivered. "I can't believe this, ah my baby!"

Full-nude-Gabriella-Charlton-handjob-black-cock-photo-without-condom.jpg


I raised myself on my elbows and adjusted my position, sliding my mouth up and down. He stroked my ears and moaned, "Wonderful, baby, but see that your teeth do not scratch."

I pulled in my teeth, wrapped him in my lips and bobbed. "That's it, baby, you've learned. And the pressure in your lips, oh God, you are better than that devil boy Sahul."

That was my tonic, the recognition and appreciation. I got heady. I sucked in more of his cock and exerted pressure with my lips and tongue. With one hand, gently, I squeezed his testicles. That's all. A shiver ran through and tightened his body. Next moment his hot lava spurted out and hit at the back of my throat. I got choked and I backed up hurriedly. His cock slipped out of my mouth. I coughed and coughed. His cock-head directed its jets allover my face. When his eruption subsided, he laughed at my condition. But I got up merrily and went into the river to wash my face. On the way down I tasted his come. It was a bit salty and smelling meaty.

Bigg-boss-tamil-housemate-cum-on-Gabriella-Charlton-naked-body.jpg


As the days rolled, my father taught me all the variations in the art of love making. I applied them back on him, repeatedly, and mastered the art to marshal a man to pleasure peaks.

98SIJ5.jpg


* * *
 
In the meantime my father concentrated on our occupation too and our flock started multiplying. In three years time we became rich. Three years passed just like that! In sexual bliss, time is a forgotten factor. By that time, happiness and good food infused voluptuousness in me. My breasts developed like tender coconuts, buttocks like watermelons, thighs like banana trunks and vulva like buttered bun.

Ng4UoJ.jpg


Lot of parents started approaching my parents to marry me to one of their sons. My father was also inclined, but I was not interested. I knew all those boys. Till the day before, they didn't even wink an eye on my direction and today they are in queue. Moreover I didn't find any reason to desert my dad, who is sporting with my cunt regularly. But by persuasions my father did eventually show me the reasons. I agreed to marry a rich and handsome boy from a nearby village.

The day of my marriage was a fateful day. On that day so many unexpected events happened. A series of theft took place in and around our area and the police had no clue. My father was taken to custody on suspicion. That caused a serious set back to my marriage plan. The groom side refused to take in a daughter of a thief as their daughter-in-law. I didn't care, but I was upset by the arrest of my father, who was no more a thief. I decided to fight for my father.

Local police station was in the nearby town. Even without informing my mother (who would not allow me to go) I went to the police station. It had become dark by the time I reached the town. At that time, in the station, there were only two police constables and no officers. The constables allowed me to meet my father. He was behind the bars of the lock-up.

10581fa0a13f8061103ca6ed5719198c.jpg


My father was not pleased with my arrival. He urged me, in a hushed voice, to vacate that place immediately. He said, police stations were not safe for women and more so for young girls. He was afraid that I would be sexually molested. To leave him in peace, I left immediately, but I decided to see it to the end. I got the house address of the officer-in-charge from one of the constables, a kind elderly man. On the way, there was a drizzle and I got drenched a bit. I didn't bother.

When I knocked at the door, it was opened by a handsome young man. I recognized him immediately. The jeep driver, whom I met on the village road three years back. He looked at me as if a country brute looking at a sweet stall. My dress was wet and clinging to my prosperities. I told him that I came to meet the sub inspector of police. He said that he himself was the SI and invited me to step in. I entered his house. He bolted the door. Before I open my mouth to present my case, he assured me that my father would be released if I behaved nice. So the old constable had updated him of my arrival. Pimp. I perceived no way out. After all my father was right, police people were not safe for womenfolk. If I was going to be molested, I thought, better use it for my advantage.

movie-actress-gabriella-charlton-may-2020-gallery-7048.jpg


I gave in to his desire. When I presented him my nakedness, he was doped. He dialed the police station and gave order to release my father, even before he touched me. But I stopped him, explaining that I should be at my home before the arrival of my father. He understood and modified his order to release my father the next day morning.

The SI was a young man of solid body. His weapon was also of good shape. He had removed his pubic hairs and hence his tool looked nice and mouth-watering. In contrast, my cunt was completely covered with dense black hairs. He moved his fingers into my forest and complained. I didn't know what to answer. He wanted to know whether I would allow him to remove it. I was fascinated by his idea and said yes.

zNXgWt.jpg


He led me into the bathroom and switched on the lights. He applied some lather on my hairy cunt, took his safety razor, knelt in front and started shaving. The act of getting shaved there under was an exiting process and I had never even self-shaved before. My cunt was on flames and oozing already. When he completed his task, my cunt looked as smooth as of a baby.

He led me back to bedroom and laid me on my back, crosswise on his cot. My buttocks being rested at the edge and my legs touching the floor, my position was vulnerable. He squatted in between my thighs and feasted on my shaved pussy. It was already melting. He appeared to be a connoisseur in cunt-licking. Within minutes my abdomen started convulsing and I released a heavy load to feed his mouth.

Ng4UoJ.jpg


He got up and keeping me in the same position, shoved his hardness into my molten sheath. I moaned. He was young and energetic. It was not a mere fuck, but an attack. In that posture, his standing position was an advantage for him to assault my cunt. I couldn't help but moaning continuously. My cunt produced more and more juices to lubricate my tunnel, hoping that the hitting of his rock-hard piston would not be felt severe. But it didn't work and in its impact the dam did break to flood the canal. That triggered him too and in unison he pumped his seeds and made my ravine overflowing.
 
In the next round I repaid his oral tribute. I eagerly received his linga prasad (cock yield) and gulped it down to please him. He was clearly beaten by my mouth work. He swayed in my sexual squall. I didn't leave him there. I put his cock back into my mouth and raised it to its glory. Then I straddled and proved him my superiority in the art of fucking. He pulled me over him, kissed on my lips and said, "I don't know you before, but now I love you."

Ng43OU.jpg


Bigg-boss-tamil-4-Gabriella-Charlton-nude-ass-fucked-shaved-pussy-sex.jpg


The inattention I met with him on the village road on our first meeting crossed my mind. I laughed.

"By arresting my father you stopped my wedding, but not my first night, look" I joked, pointing to him my cum-filled cunt.

Gabriella-Charlton-nude-pussy-fucking-big-black-cock.jpg


Ng4xvE.jpg


* * *

Before dawn he took me to my village and left me at a distance. When I entered my home my mother rushed and hugged me. She thought I had gone out to commit suicide in the agony of my wedding failure. I told her about my trip to the police station. Then I bluffed something to support her line of thought to account for my whole night staying out.

In the morning, my father reached home. Same night, when my father was in jail, some more theft were reported. That proved and freed my father out of even simple suspicion. After sunrise the SI, accompanied with that elder constable came to my house and openly apologized for their irresponsible act, which resulted in stopping my wedding. Then hesitantly he asked for my hand in marriage. It was a pleasant surprise for all of us. A triumph for my overnight stay with him. My father readily agreed and in the very next auspicious day I became the wife of the SI.

09b6492e8a004eafea2a476e3e26434f.jpg


There was no honeymoon for us. It became a big burden on my husband to solve the mystery of the series theft cases. He was after that, day and night.

One day when I was alone in the house, a shepherd boy came and told me that my husband ran directly into the hands of the thieves and they locked him up in a pump shed on the eastern side of my village. I conveyed this to the police station and the next minute we rushed in a police jeep to the pump shed. The boy was right.

Police people tried all their tricks to open the pump shed lock but in vein. I sent the jeep for my father. My father too tried the lock with some keys and rods, but it didn't yield. Then he opened the bag he used to carry tugged under his armpit and, to my horror, he took out the white towel with my virginal bloodstain. He touched the lock with the blood stain and then tried it with a piece of an umbrella rod. It clicked.

gabriella-charlton-stills-photos-pictures-28.jpg


My husband, now with enough information on hand, rounded up the thieves on the same day. The thieves were an organized gang of another state. That case earned my husband name and fame. He was invited to the state capital for an award.

When my husband was away, my father came to stay with me. I appreciated him for his role in opening the pump shed lock. He said, "It's not my skill, but the virginal blood of you that opened the lock."

I blushed. "OK, let it be the magic of the virginal blood, but it was spilled only by you, right?" I argued. "As my husband gets an award, now, I want you also to get something," saying so I lifted my sari and exhibited him my shaved pussy. It dragged him in.

"It's a long time since we did," he sighed on entering me.

"You've not changed after all,' I smiled at him. "Even now you are in the habit of burgling and that too in a policeman's house and to his very wife."

scraped-img-1784321765830.jpg

My dad laughed gaily and moved in me in lengthy strokes. He chewed my lips and said, "I thought you'd forget me once you were married."

"What woman can forget her first lover, her hymen breaker?" I said raising my hips to receive in depth his love-pole, "And if he happened to be her own father?"

Big-boobs-Gabriella-Charlton-sex-photo-pussy-hole-drilling.jpg


zNXTEQ.jpg


THE-END
 
actressalbum.com_madhuri-dixit-hot-in-black-transparent-saree.1.jpg


My name is Madhuri. This incident I am going to share has happened 2 months before, which changed my life. My husband died 5 years ago. My son (24) and his wife live in another county. I was alone here. But I like it and I don't want to bother anyone.

r1tpaia_madhuri700_625x300_09_January_19.jpg


One day I went to a wedding. It was very far from the city and when it was 11 o'clock in the night; I thought of returning home. Then I was waiting for an auto or any cabs but couldn't find any. After 30mins one auto came and I got into it. I Told him the address and sometime later my son called and asked if reached home.

Then, I asked the auto driver (he was around 22--24) "what is your name, how much time will it take?"

He: "I am Venu, it will take 1 hr madam."

Me: "Drive carefully, as this is too dark."

He: "Don't worry madam, I know these routes very well, I even know the shortcut, you will reach home safely."

Night,

Slowly I got sleepy and got into sleep unknowingly. After sometime I woke up and saw the auto stopped somewhere. It's a deserted area, and there is an old room nearby and nothing else. I got tense and was searching for a driver. He then came from the back of that room. He ran towards me and shows me the knife and,

Venu: "Just do as I say, otherwise I will hurt you."

I got scared and was searching for my phone, but it was not there. He threw it and laughed.

Me: "Please don't hurt me, I don't have any cash or jewellery, please leave me."

Madhuri-Dixit-latest-images-2.jpg


Venu: "Who asked you for money, suck my cock and satisfy me."

It shocked me to hear this, I said "You bastard, I called you son and you asked me to do this, shameful, let me go."

Venu: "I don't care, just do as I say otherwise you will get hurt." I begged him to let me go, but to no avail.

Me: "Please, this is wrong, leave me."

Venu: "Don't waste time, do it fast and I will leave you."

Tears rolled down, and I understood I had no choice. I said "Ok." Then he took me to the back of that room. It was all dark, but there was a door.

He opened the door and switched some lamps. It was dim. I could see a dirty bed, some old clothes, and there was nothing else.

Then he closed the door and removed his clothes. I turned away, but I could see his body, he was fat and black.

Now he is naked.

He came near me, I was pleased, but he wouldn't listen. Then he made me sit on the bed. And bought his dick near my mouth and shouted to suck it, while showing a knife. I was crying and opened my mouth. Then he pushed the cock inside. And I slowly sucked.

Then, he moaned "Ah bitch suck it ah."

Then he fucked me orally for some time and after he took it out and said "It's not working, take off your clothes bitch."

Madhuri-1462_l.jpg


I was frightened "Please, I did all that you said, please, leave me."

Venu: "Shut up and get naked otherwise you will die."

As I had no choice, I got up and took off my saree and petticoat. I was only wearing underwear; he got excited and came near me and held my boobs and took my bra off then he sucked them and squeezed them like a hungry dog.

HotnippleMadhuriDixitbigmilktankafter50years.md_.jpg


Then he pushed on that dirty bed and held my hands up and licked my underarms and licked my boobs and pinched my nipples.

Then he was all furious while biting my boobs and licking my armpits. I was resisting all the time, but I was slowly losing my control as he was sucking my nipples. Then he crept his hand into my underwear. Unknowingly, I was opening my legs for his hand to reach into my hairy pussy.

He understood I got excited and said "Looks like bitch is having fun" and laughed.

I felt humiliated, but I was out of control and my pussy was getting wet slowly.

Venu: "Enjoy bitch I will show you heaven today."

Out of excitement I moaned, "Ah ah."

He was surprised and got up. Now he went near my pussy, I widened my legs for him, then he kept his lips on my pussy and started licking it, like a dog. I was totally out of control and gripped his head. And started moaning, "Ah suck ahh suck it ah."

1472440543_351_2016-XXX-58-Madhuri-Dixit-Nude-Pics-Ass-Nipple-Fucked-Photos.jpg


Then he increased the pace. After sometime he got up and got his cock near my mouth, without thinking I took his black cock in my mouth and started sucking it like hell.

Venu: "Ah bitch, suck it ah."
 
After 2 mins, he took it out and came on me then; I understood he is trying to fuck my pussy, and I unknowingly widened my legs but as he was so fat he couldn't fit, he widened my legs still, and he was rubbing my pussy with his cock. I could not control it.

Me: "Please, push it inside ah fuck Me."

He: "Take it bitch ah" in a single stroke he entered completely.

Me: "Ah oh my god ah."

Venu: "Ah bitch, take it ah."

Madhuri-Dixit-Nude-Deepfake.jpg


Me: "Ah fuck me hard, ah fuck me ah."

Venu: "That's my bitch, I will show you today ah."

Me "Ah yeah, show me ah hard fuck me hard ahh."

Venu: "You are acting like a prostitute, are you really a prostitute?"

It upset me listening to this, and said "No, how can you say that, I am a decent woman."

He laughed "I don't think so, are you still a decent woman bitch."

I liked his dirty talks and said "I don't know maybe not, ah fuck me."

Venu: "Bitch you become a prostitute today", and was stroking heavily.

Me: "Ahh like this ah ah, I am a prostitute ah."

madhuri1.jpg


Venu: "Ah really, what is your rate bitch."

Me "Ah I want 5000, ah fuck me."

He laughed, "5 RS is more for your old pussy ah."

Me: "You bastard, I won't let you fuck" then, I pushed him then he held me tightly and stroking my pussy with his full power.

Venu: "Bitch I will not leave to today, I will fuck you from 5 RS only." I could not control it.

Me: "Ah oh my god ah, ok fuck me for 5 RS only" while fucking he took his shirt and threw some coins on my boobs.

Venu: "Ah, take up 5rs, bitch."

Me "Ah yeah, make me prostitute ah fuck me ah."

Venu: "Ah, I am about to cum bitch ah."

Me: "Please, stop and take it out, you are not even wearing a condom."

Venu: "No way bitch, I will make you pregnant ah."

Then he forcefully ejaculated inside and said "Ah have my kids bitch" and laughed.

Me "Ah ok ah" then he was exhausted and fell on me, and was licking all the sweat from my neck and my armpits and asked me to do the same. I even licked his hairy armpits. And he slept with me like that. Even I slept.

madhuri1.jpg


After one hour I felt something pushing me, then I woke and saw him fuck me again.

Venu: "Ah bitch, wake up ah."

Me: "Are you not satisfied?"

Venu: "I want to make you pregnant."

Me "Yeah make me pregnant, you bastard. Fuck me."

Venu: "Before you calling me son and now you are begging me to fuck ah you nasty old bitch."

I felt disgusting but I don't know how I said this, "Ah yeah I am your mom fuck me son, I don't even know who's your father was, many men fucked me for 1 RS only, fuck me, make me pregnant ahh."

Madhuri-Dixit-nude-pussy-hardcore-sex-with-black-guy.jpg


Then he came again "Ah, slut, take it" and I also came. We slept like that.

Around 4 o'clock he woke me up and told me to hurry. It is getting late and we need to leave. Then I woke up and was dressing up in a hurry, then he came near me and asked me to suck his dick,

Me "How many times should I do" then he slapped me and told me "Shut up, suck it bitch I **censored** you" and I sucked it like a hungry bitch.

And then he came inside my mouth and made me swallow it. Then asked me "How was it?"

Me: "Tasty!"

Mad-02-61-881_l.jpg


Then we went out and left for my home. After 1 hr we reached home and I got down. Then he clenched my hand and asked me to kiss him.

I told him anybody could watch. Then he pinched my boob and asked what my name was. I told him "Madhuri", saying nothing before he left. Then I came inside and got freshened and ate some food and slept as I couldn't properly sleep last night. I woke up around 3 o'clock in the afternoon and was doing my work but I was thinking about the night and actually I had a fantastic night but I was feeling very sad as I couldn't even see Venu again.
 
Later that day I talked to my son even though he asked me why I was dull. But I couldn't explain it to him and said nothing. After that I had dinner and went to bed but these thoughts made it difficult to sleep but after some time I slept at 9 O'clock In the night.

Around 11 o'clock my doorbell rang. I was surprised and rushed to see who it was. I opened and saw Venu with 2 other guys. I was shocked but tensed. Venu took me inside and one guy locked the door.

Madhuri-Dixit-In-Pink-Dress.jpg


Me: "What is this, who are they?"

Venu "I sensed you wanted more, so I got company as well. Do you want me to leave?"

Me: "No, but send them away I can't do it, please."

Venu "Just try, you will also enjoy, you have more urge despite your age I am sure you can handle."

I was confused and said nothing, but I was feeling excited inside. I don't even know these guys, but I am thinking of letting them fuck me. These thoughts made me horny.

I said "Ok "Hesitantly.

Venu: "That's my bitch," and said "I told you, this slut will say, yes".

It shocked me to hear this and "What all did you say to them "

(There are two guys, one was Suri and other was Ravi)

Ravi: "He said that he made you a prostitute and you would take only 5 RS to fuck you "

Suri: "And you are an old aunty who has got an outstanding figure." I started blushing.

Me "Oh is it then, am I what he said was "

Ravi: "No, you are more, your figure is awesome, even my mom is younger than you and I am going to fuck you," and he laughed.

the-metallic-lehenga-that-madhuri-dixit-wore-and-slayed-in-is-for-rs-165000-202104-1618500705.jpg


Me "So, am I looking like your mom, is your mom also a prostitute "And I laughed then he got angry and came near me, held my neck and slapped my ass and pressed it had

Ravi: "Bitch Don't talk too much you will cry today."

His words frightened me and said "If it's like this, please leave."

Ravi: "Fuck you bitch, there is no going back let me see your body "And he was trying to remove my night gown but I was resisting then

Venu: "Madhuri aunty, you also wanted to have fun, why are you resisting just cooperate"

Me "Ok leave me, you bastard," and I pushed Ravi.

Venu, let's go into the bedroom. I took them near my bedroom, and

Me, "Who will come first "

Venu: "It's not like that we all will come inside. We wanted to watch while others fuck you"

Me "But I can't many at a time, please"

Suri: "Ok we understand we will do it one by one, but will watch while others do it."

Me in confusion "Okay" Ravi was looking furious. I don't want him to fuck me, but I didn't have a choice.

Then we all went inside and they removed their clothes. They are also like Venu only. Then I also removed my clothes. Ravi and Suri are watching me like hungry dogs and both of them came at me and took my boobs at a time and started sucking them. Then I was losing balance, and we fell on the bed. It was like this.

Madhuri-nude-1.jpg


Then I was enjoying it. Then slowly Venu opened my legs and sucked my pussy. I lost control. Then I held both their heads. They were sucking rigorously. After some time. They made me get up and told me to sit down on my knees; I understood and did. They all came near me and unknowingly I took Ravi cock first and second Venu, then Suri, and sucked them very well.

Then they lifted me and made to lie on the bed and Suri came to fuck me other two are masturbating,

I asked "Put some condom please"

Venu: "No need Madhuri aunty anyway, you are a prostitute," and laughed.

I hesitantly said "Okay" Then Suri kept his cock near my pussy and pushed it inside.

Me "Ahhhh fuck Me, ahhhh, hard "He is pushing his dick hard

Suri: "Ahhhh aunty you are super I never fucked a prostitute like you ah"

madhuri1.jpg


Me "Ahhh really ahhhh I like to get fucked by kids like you"

Suri: "Ahhh take your money bitch ahh" and he threw coins in my breast

I looked at them naughtily and said, "Now fuck harder, satisfy your aunty."

Then he came inside only, I was shocked, and said "Why did you come inside, I might get pregnant if this happens frequently please don't cum inside from now."

Venu "You will get pregnant anyway, from my sperm yesterday."

Me "Even though, please."

Next, Ravi came near me, and he was widening my legs. I didn't like him, so I was resistant.

Then he pushed his cock deep, forcefully.

Me "What oh! my god, it is huge, it's painful, push it slowly, please."

Ravi: "Bitch I will fuck however I want to shut up."

(MyPornSnap.top)_madhuri-dixit-sleeping-fakes-pics-7.jpg


I understood he would take revenge and kept quiet, then he was pounding hard but I was controlling.

Me "Ahhhh please ahhhh, slowly, ahhhh please."

Others are laughing at me.
 
Ravi "Ahhhh now tell me who is a prostitute, bitch?"

Me "Yeah me, I'm prostitute please, slowly" even though I pleaded he didn't show pity, kept on fucking like that.

After 10 mins, Ravi: "Ahhhh bitch take my cum."

Me "Please not inside ahhh please, take it out" and I was trying to push but I couldn't. He drained inside. My pussy was in pain.

Then Venu got up and said, "Aunty you are an angel that came to satisfy us. Please, let us have fun, think us like your son who wants to fuck you hard." I got horny because of his words.

Me "Ok, Venu but that bastard (Ravi) is pointingly hurting me."

madhuri-dixit-fucking.jpg


Venu: "It's nothing **censored** aunty, that's his way of having fun."

Me: "Okay, you be gentle, '' Venu said "Ok" and pushed his cock slowly. I was enjoying it and his strokes were nice.

Me "Ahhhh fuck Venu, ahhh, fuck your Madhuri aunty ahhh."

Then he took some coins and threw them on my boobs and said "Take those coins bitch ahhhh, ahhh", I was more aroused and took them.

I asked him to lie on me and hugged him tightly and he was licking my neck while fucking me hard, then he showed me his arm pits and licked them as well.

After some nice fucking shots he said "Ahhhh I am cumming."

Madhuri-Dixit-Nude-Indian-Actress-Sex-017.jpg


Me "I don't matter now, ahhh, don't take it out cum inside ahhhh."

Then he cummed and left. I was exhausted and slept. They also came near the bed and slept on it.

Again after 1 hr, Ravi was trying to turn me. Others were also awake.

Then I suddenly got up and asked, "What are you doing?"

Ravi: "Let me see your ass", and forcefully turned me and opened my ass cheeks and was licking it. I also liked it.

I even bend like a dog so that he can lick properly, he licked it for 2 mins and kept on spitting in it then suddenly he got up and pushed his cock Into my ass, I almost died at that moment, I cried "No, take it out please, pain is unbearable please, it's paining", he held my shoulders tightly, so that I can't get out. I kept on screaming and others were also enjoying this.

zoDcjs.jpg


Ravi: "How is this bitch is you enjoying ass fucking?"

Me "You pig, why are you hurting me, even though I was cooperating.".

He said nothing and continue to fuck slowly after some time pain got away and I was enjoying but didn't make any sound as I don't want to excite this fucker.

Ravi: "Sorry, aunty I was angry before," and he felt sad.

Me "It's okay, just complete it" he was about to stop out of guilt.

I said "Don't stop, fuck me in the ass, ahhhh fuck me ahhh."

Ravi: "Ahhhh aunty you are the best ahhhh."

Me "Call me whatever you want and fuck me like whatever you want."

[mg]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...Mmmm-RMC6qcfyPM0udb3p8kTYJAi06mv8U-eimw[/img]

Ravi: "Ahhhh, bitch fuck you, ah I will tear your ass today, ahhh."

Me "Yeah go on, ahhh, tear it ahhh, but don't stop fucking."

Ravi then cummed inside and fell on me. I turned towards him, and he kissed me passionately. I liked it. I hugged him and kissed them.

Me: "Tell me now what I am?"

Ravi: "You are a prostitute who fucks for 5 RS", he was aroused, and he threw coins on me and he slept on me.

After some time I felt horny again, then I took all their cocks one by one in my mouth and woke them up by sucking hard.

Venu: "This bitch is still not satisfied come on, let's fuck her."

Then Venu got up and took me in his hands and started fucking me in air. Then Suri from the back pushed his cock in my ass. It was heavenly, being fucked by two cocks at a time, then Venu cummed and Ravi got in his place and fucked hard. After sometime both cummed inside. And I was completely exhausted. And we all slept in the same bed.

nacked-madhuri-dixit-fuck-2.jpg


Ravi woke me in the morning around 7 o'clock and they said they had to leave.

I said "Give me your phone numbers."

Ravi: "No, we will suddenly surprise you whenever we want."

And they asked me to suck their dick before they leave,

I happily said yes and sucked them all cummed inside my mouth and I wontedly swallowed. And was licking every drop from their cocks. Then I said "Now I had my best breakfast" and they all laughed.
 
Back
Top