- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
I turned over and looked at Manav. He was tired, but by no means out of commission. I grabbed him and brought him down into an embrace. Kissing him and guiding his dick back into my aching pussy. We went a little slower. Trying to savor the sensation. Fuck, I'd forgot how good a dick felt without a condom. Why did I ever stop fucking around on Rohan. This was so much better than playing the good girl.
I could tell Manav was getting close. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight as he thrust into me as deep as possible.
"Cum inside me," I whispered. "Please cum inside me. I need it, Manav. Give me your cum. Fill me up."
Manav could only grunt. He was so close. I felt him tense up. Here it comes. He thrust into me once more, as deep as possible. I felt his sick throb and shoot his wet hot load into me. It was heavenly. It just kept coming. Wave after wave of warm delicious cum coating my insides. Reaching for my womb. Eventually, it subsided. His dick still throbbed slightly, but he was spent. Me too, I felt like I could barely move. My body just sapped of energy from orgasm after orgasm.
We laid there for a long time. Holding each other. Him still inside of me. Eventually Manav stirred.
"Are...are you on birth control?"
"No," I said.
"Ok, that could be an issue."
"Don't worry," I said, "if anything happens, I'll just tell Rohan that it's his."
We laughed and kissed again. Making out softly. Reveling in the afterglow.
Just then, the door burst open. It was Leah.
"What the fuck, Manav! Can you not fuck random sluts in my fucking bed!"
Manav pulled out and spun around.
He fumbled over his words. "Uh... we... uh... we... I thought we have... open relationship."
Leah was not having it. "I told you not to fuck anyone tonight! I asked you for one fucking night to just be my boyfriend! You couldn't give me one night?! And, you had to fuck her in my bed?!"
I felt a little awkward to be honest. "Um, I'm just gonna go," I said quietly. Leah was silent. She just glared at me. Then, it dawned on her who I was.
"Good! Get the fuck out of my house! And take that whore Sarah with you! I'm tired of watching her get fucked by every mongoloid with a half-hard dick down there! You two whores deserve each other! Get the fuck out of my house!"
I quickly gathered up my clothes and slinked out of the room. Blowing Manav a quick kiss as I slipped out the door. Leah saw it, and it set her off again. I couldn't even understand what she was yelling, but Manav was in for a long night.
I found Sarah downstairs. I guess she'd finally gotten tired. The party had wound down. She was sitting on the couch. Completely naked, just covered in cum. Her hair a complete mess. Her makeup destroyed. A cigarette in her hand and a look of utmost satisfaction on her face.
She was sitting with Tina, our old lab partner. They were having a weirdly normal discussion about Harry Potter. Sarah, you might be surprised to learn, is a huge fan and an avid reader.
"Hey you," she said with a devilish grin. "Just where have you been."
"Take a guess," I said sarcastically. I was only wearing Rohan's old flannel, had my clothes balled up in my hand, and cum was all over my pubes and very clearly dripping out of me. Sarah just laughed.
"Hey Tina," I said, "enjoying the party?"
"Yeah, I had a blast. Not nearly as much fun as you guys had, though," she said with a laugh. "I like your bush by the way. Very retro. Very empowering."
"Thank you," I said with a smile, "Sarah hates it."
"I'm just jealous I can't pull it off," said Sarah. "I tried it once. Didn't look right. Too scraggly."
"Where are your clothes?"
"No fucking clue."
"Sounds about right," I said. "Let's get out of here. Get cleaned up."
"Cool. Can you drive."
"Yeah, I'm pretty much sober."
"Good," Sarah said as she stood up on wobbly legs, "because I'm fucking hammered. I think Tina got me drunk. She's trying to take advantage of me."
"Pfft, I already did," laughed Tina.
"What? When?"
"Somewhere in the first ten guys. I made you eat my pussy while Brian was fucking you. It was good. I came twice."
"Oh yeah," said Sarah with a dreamy look on her face, "It's been a fun night."
"Yes, it has," I said, "but we need to get going before Leah comes down here and murders us. Later Tina, we'll see you on Monday."
"Later, y'all get home safe now."
I took Sarah's hand and led her outside. We walked to my car. Luckily the weather had warmed up enough that walking around naked was fairly reasonable.
We walked past a group hanging out in the driveway, smoking weed. They started hooting and hollering when they saw us.
"Hey Sarah," one shouted, "That was dope. You gotta let me hit that pussy again, sometime."
Sarah shouted back, "Nah, you know me. One and done, bitch."
I could tell Manav was getting close. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight as he thrust into me as deep as possible.
"Cum inside me," I whispered. "Please cum inside me. I need it, Manav. Give me your cum. Fill me up."
Manav could only grunt. He was so close. I felt him tense up. Here it comes. He thrust into me once more, as deep as possible. I felt his sick throb and shoot his wet hot load into me. It was heavenly. It just kept coming. Wave after wave of warm delicious cum coating my insides. Reaching for my womb. Eventually, it subsided. His dick still throbbed slightly, but he was spent. Me too, I felt like I could barely move. My body just sapped of energy from orgasm after orgasm.
We laid there for a long time. Holding each other. Him still inside of me. Eventually Manav stirred.
"Are...are you on birth control?"
"No," I said.
"Ok, that could be an issue."
"Don't worry," I said, "if anything happens, I'll just tell Rohan that it's his."
We laughed and kissed again. Making out softly. Reveling in the afterglow.
Just then, the door burst open. It was Leah.
"What the fuck, Manav! Can you not fuck random sluts in my fucking bed!"
Manav pulled out and spun around.
He fumbled over his words. "Uh... we... uh... we... I thought we have... open relationship."
Leah was not having it. "I told you not to fuck anyone tonight! I asked you for one fucking night to just be my boyfriend! You couldn't give me one night?! And, you had to fuck her in my bed?!"
I felt a little awkward to be honest. "Um, I'm just gonna go," I said quietly. Leah was silent. She just glared at me. Then, it dawned on her who I was.
"Good! Get the fuck out of my house! And take that whore Sarah with you! I'm tired of watching her get fucked by every mongoloid with a half-hard dick down there! You two whores deserve each other! Get the fuck out of my house!"
I quickly gathered up my clothes and slinked out of the room. Blowing Manav a quick kiss as I slipped out the door. Leah saw it, and it set her off again. I couldn't even understand what she was yelling, but Manav was in for a long night.
I found Sarah downstairs. I guess she'd finally gotten tired. The party had wound down. She was sitting on the couch. Completely naked, just covered in cum. Her hair a complete mess. Her makeup destroyed. A cigarette in her hand and a look of utmost satisfaction on her face.
She was sitting with Tina, our old lab partner. They were having a weirdly normal discussion about Harry Potter. Sarah, you might be surprised to learn, is a huge fan and an avid reader.
"Hey you," she said with a devilish grin. "Just where have you been."
"Take a guess," I said sarcastically. I was only wearing Rohan's old flannel, had my clothes balled up in my hand, and cum was all over my pubes and very clearly dripping out of me. Sarah just laughed.
"Hey Tina," I said, "enjoying the party?"
"Yeah, I had a blast. Not nearly as much fun as you guys had, though," she said with a laugh. "I like your bush by the way. Very retro. Very empowering."
"Thank you," I said with a smile, "Sarah hates it."
"I'm just jealous I can't pull it off," said Sarah. "I tried it once. Didn't look right. Too scraggly."
"Where are your clothes?"
"No fucking clue."
"Sounds about right," I said. "Let's get out of here. Get cleaned up."
"Cool. Can you drive."
"Yeah, I'm pretty much sober."
"Good," Sarah said as she stood up on wobbly legs, "because I'm fucking hammered. I think Tina got me drunk. She's trying to take advantage of me."
"Pfft, I already did," laughed Tina.
"What? When?"
"Somewhere in the first ten guys. I made you eat my pussy while Brian was fucking you. It was good. I came twice."
"Oh yeah," said Sarah with a dreamy look on her face, "It's been a fun night."
"Yes, it has," I said, "but we need to get going before Leah comes down here and murders us. Later Tina, we'll see you on Monday."
"Later, y'all get home safe now."
I took Sarah's hand and led her outside. We walked to my car. Luckily the weather had warmed up enough that walking around naked was fairly reasonable.
We walked past a group hanging out in the driveway, smoking weed. They started hooting and hollering when they saw us.
"Hey Sarah," one shouted, "That was dope. You gotta let me hit that pussy again, sometime."
Sarah shouted back, "Nah, you know me. One and done, bitch."