Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 53 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

He smiled and said, "You are sweet, Sayyeshaa. I love you."

I blushed.

After that, he used to visit often when I get back from classes. He used to hug me often and keep rubbing his chest on mine. Once, he asked if he can give me a kiss. That day, he kissed me on my cheeks. After few days, the kisses on my cheeks moved to my lips. Whenever he visited, my nipples used to harden.

aryas-ghajinikanth-fun-bloopers-video-photos-pictures-stills.jpg


After few weeks of daily hugs and kisses, when I saw him again, he asked me for something more than a kiss.

"Sayyeshaa, do you like me?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"So much."

"So, if I ask you something, will you allow?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can I touch your boobs?"

I was shocked. I moved my head to the sides, saying no. He smiled and came near me and hugged me. His chest was rubbing mine. I felt my small nipples hardening, as always. And then his hands were on my breasts, cupping them. His thumb was moving, and it touched my nipples.

I felt a current pass through my body. With his index finger and thumb, he pinched both my nipples. Unknowingly, without even understanding what was happening, I moaned.

"Aaaaahhh."

maxresdefault.jpg


"Yes, Sayyeshaa. Yes." His fingers were pinching my nipples, and as I moaned again, he kissed my lips.

After some time, he moved away from me. My t-shirt was all ruffled. The twinkle in his eyes was gone. It was replaced by something I couldn't understand. He moved to me again.

I thought he was going to hug me again. But he caught my t-shirt and pulled it up. I was shocked. His hands were on my breasts by then, over the bra.

"Oh, such cute boobies. Can I see them please?"

"No. Ajay."

"Come on, I have touched it. Now, let me see it."

He pulled my bra up and sucked in air through his mouth.

sayesha-saigal3-400x600.jpg


"You have awesome boobs. Has anyone touched it yet?"

"N-noo..."

"Hmm. I guessed that. Mmm...milky white... brown nipples... just the way I like it."

His head moved closer to my chest. He rubbed my left nipple on his lips. He looked into my eyes and licked my nipples. Something hit all of my senses, and I closed my eyes. He laughed and sucked my nipples. His other hand was pinching and groping my right boobs.

He pushed me on the sofa and kept sucking my nipples. I felt him pushing his waist on mine and felt something hard. After sucking my nipples for a long time, he got up suddenly and went to the restroom. When he returned after ten minutes, he smiled at me lying on the sofa.

115.jpg


"You made me a happy man today, Sayyeshaa. I know when the time comes, you and..." His hands touched my body from boobs down to my navel and down to my legs, "... your body will make me happier than today."

He kissed me. Pinched my nipples and sucked them once more, and told me to get dressed before my parents got back.
 
This continued for several months. He often made me topless, enjoy my boobs, and then run to the restroom after that. I felt frustrated when he left. But didn't understand why. I really wanted him to do more. But he never did.

PicsArt_06-30-02.12.30.jpg


One day, I decided to ask him. When he was sucking my nipples on that day, I asked him why he doesn't touch anywhere else. He looked at my flustered face and laughed. "Oh, baby. I do want more. But the timing is not correct."

"I think you don't like me like that," I felt sad.

He caught my hand and placed it on his crotch. I felt something like an iron vibrating. "I have liked you like that for more than a year, Sayyeshaa. But, we will have to wait for the right time. I will make you a woman soon, baby. My woman. You will be writhing in pain and pleasure soon."

I was not satisfied with that reply.

He smiled and said, "Ok, I will give you a bonus today." Saying that, he slid his hand inside my skirt and touched my panty. I froze.

"Oh baby, you are wet. Sorry, darling, for ignoring you this long." His fingers pulled my panty aside and touched my pussy for the first time, and I moaned.

"Quietly, Sayyeshaa, we don't want anyone to hear." He rubbed there and said, "Baby, your clit is hard. I am sorry for neglecting it for so long. I never knew you were this aroused. Do you finger yourself, Sayyeshaa?"

I nodded.

"Hmmm, no wonder. Do you think of me when you finger, Sayyeshaa?"

I nodded.

"Do you cum then, baby?"

"Cum?"

"Yes, love. Do you reach climax?"

"What is that?"

"Ah baby, I was making you so horny then with all the kisses and sucking. But you never came. So sorry, baby. You will get your climax today, my love."

(MyPornSnap.top)_sayesha-saigal-nude-boobs-and-pussy-show.jpg


His middle finger entered into my pussy, and I moaned more. It felt better than my finger going in.

"Ah, you are so hot inside. So moist. So hot."

His finger moved inside, and I was hooked. He looked into my eyes. His left hand started squeezing my boob and pinching my nipples. And his right hand was between my legs with his finger going in and out of me.

His thumb kept rubbing my clit. I felt like I wanted to pee. I felt something building inside me.

"Yes. Yes, that's it. Yes, baby. Cum for me. Cum for your Ajay. Let it all out. Show me how horny you are. Cum baby."

I felt something between my legs, and I moaned out loudly. I had my first mind-shattering orgasm. When I opened my eyes, he was standing in front of me panting.

(MyPornSnap.top)_sayesha-saigal-tamil-actress-xxx-pic-427x640.jpg


"Sayyeshaa, you woke up the devil inside me." He unzipped his pants. He took out his cock, and it looked like a huge banana.

"Look what you have done to me." He kept on stroking it. "I can't wait to push this deep inside you, baby." He looked at my face and then my body for some time. "But we can't do it today. You are still too young for that."

I could see that he was struggling. I looked at his face and then at his raging cock. I felt a need to touch it. I reached out and touched his cockhead.

"Ah, fucking hell," He screamed. He tried to remove my hands. But I touched it again. It felt so hard and was pulsating. I held it in both hands. He looked at me with lust. "Kiss it, Sayyeshaa."

I kissed the tip, and I felt his hand on the back of my head. "Open your mouth," he grunted. I opened my mouth, and he pushed his cock in my mouth. I couldn't breathe. He stroked it a few times.

tumblr_n6yw7iV0FY1tw52ilo1_400.gif


I felt tears in my eyes. He looked really maniacal. Then he looked into my face, then pulled his cock out and pushed me on the sofa.

"Baby, I so wanna fuck the hell out of you now. But that will not be a wise choice. So, remove your skirt and lay back nude. Lemme see this hot bod and jack off."

I did as told, and he started stroking his cock. After some time, he froze, and his face contorted. He let out a scream, and his cock started spewing cum on my chest.
 
He laid on top of me and said, "You made me a fucking horny teenager today, Sayyeshaa."

Topless-Sayyeshaa-spreading-her-leg-on-couch-showing-her-nude-pussy.jpg


Don't know why, but I felt very happy when I heard that. We bathed together that day. He kissed my body more, played with my pussy, and made me cum again. This continued, and I used to willingly undress for him. I used to allow him to play with my body, and he turned me well.

On my 19th birthday, there was a party at home and he and his family were invited. He came alone for the party. He said that his wife and kid were at his in-laws' place as his mom-in-law was not well. I was seeing him after a long time. He wished me, and his handshake sent a chill to my pussy.

By 11, most people started leaving. He came to me. "So, my Sayyeshaa is going to be an adult today."

"Hahaha. I became an adult last year when I turned 18, Ajay," I smiled.

C5kURAKWUAEkQ1A.jpg


"Hmm. Is that so? But that was an innocent adult."

"What?"

"Oh, Sayyeshaa! Don't be so naïve. After all that we have done together, today will be the grand entrance performance." I looked around for my parents.

"What do you mean, Ajay?"

"Don't you want to take advantage of the situation and get deflowered?" he smirked.

I understood what he was meaning. I smiled shyly but said, "What situation?"

"Hmmm. You very well understood what I said, my sly horny girl. I will be all alone at my place tonight. Enough time for us." He smiled and then gave me his hand again to shake. When I caught his hand, I felt a small paper roll in it. He eyed me to take it.

"Keep that in your pocket." He looked around and wished me a happy birthday again. Then he whispered, "Once everyone sleeps, eat what I gave you now in the paper roll and come to my apartment. The doors will be open."

17a46-sayesha-saigal-2017-iifa-utsavam5024.jpg


I looked shocked. And he went out the door without saying anything else.

I didn't know what to do. By 12, my parents were getting ready to sleep. I looked at the paper roll and found two white tablets. 'Eat both' was written on the paper. I ate them. But my nerves were on edge.

By 1, everyone was asleep. I unlocked the front door with my key and locked it back again. I tried his door, and it was open. When I got in, he was sitting on the sofa. He smiled at me and said to close and bolt the door. When I did that, he laughed a little.

"I didn't know you were this ready to lose your flower baby. I thought you might get scared and say no, and I would have had to come tomorrow evening and coax you again. But it's good you came tonight. Because we will have enough time to open you, in every sense, Sayyeshaa."

b50bdc89a3eaac3f5e3ad64a6a9e60a9.jpg


"I was scared. But I don't know what made me come."

"Hmmm. I know what made you come here tonight, baby," He walked towards me. Took his hands and caught my pussy over my dress. "This made you come here."
 
I moaned when he pressed it hard.

"Undress for me, Sayyeshaa. Show me your lovely body."

I didn't hesitate. I pulled my dress over my head. Unhooked my bra. Pulled down my panty, and I stood naked in front of him.

Sayyeshaaroundboobsshavedpussynudenavelshow.jpg


"Baby, you have given me the pleasure of your boobs a lot many times. But tonight, I am going to teach you how to please a man. I will make you a slut by morning, Sayyeshaa." He picked me up and took me to the guest bedroom, and laid me on the bed. He looked at me again.

"Did you eat the pills, honey?"

"Yes."

"Oh, yes." He untied his robe, and his cock jumped out and was pointed at me. He came over to me and kissed my boobs. His fingers explored my pussy. "Wow, you are wet already, baby. Ohh... you are a slut!"

His fingers went in and started playing. He increased his speed. I felt I would cum soon. He fingered me faster and said, "Tell me when you are about to come."

SAYESHASAIGAL28229.md.jpg


"Yes. Oh, Ajay. Yes," I was enjoying it. I felt I was about to cum.

Ajay pushed my legs wide. He fingered harder.

"Ajay, I am cumming," I was in the throes of the orgasm when I felt something pushing at my pussy lips. He caught my leg and pushed his cock head inside my pussy. I was wet and cumming that his head pushed in easily.

I felt stuffed there. I gasped, and he closed my mouth. "This next push is going to hurt, Sayyeshaa. But, bear with me. I promise you that you will enjoy the next time. I am going to open your pleasure gates. Bear with me now."

He closed my mouth and pushed harder. I felt something tearing my pussy and screamed and pushed him. But he was so strong. He smiled at me. "You have a tight cunt. It's squeezing me tight."

Sayesha2BSaigal2Bspreading2Bleg2Bshaved2Bpussy2Bfucked2Bnaked2Bsex2Bin2Bprivate2Bhotel-8229246.jpg


I felt tears flowing. I just wanted him to take it out. He pulled out, and I breathed a bit and screamed again when he slammed more in.

"Just one more time, my baby, it will be fully in then. Just bear once more." Saying that, he pulled out a bit and banged back in. I felt like a knife sliced me there. It pained badly. I cursed myself for coming to him. He then moved slightly in me.

"It's all in, baby. You are the first girl to take it all in. You were born to be a slut, Sayyeshaa." He smiled at me and removed his hands from my mouth.

tumblr_ngzxyem9Bf1si7g7io1_500.gif


"Don't cry, baby. This little pain is the path to pleasure," He started moving inside me. He grabbed my boobs and started ramming me hard. I felt the pain still. I couldn't enjoy anything. His movements speeded up. I could see he was enjoying it.

"Oh, you are the tightest cunt I ever enjoyed, baby. You are gonna make me cum soon."
 
He increased speed, and my pain lessened a bit. But there was no pleasure. He grunted, and his face contorted like every time he cums. He moaned. "I am cumming, Sayyeshaa. You are my woman, baby," I felt something shoot inside me. It scared me a lot.

Pics-Art-09-02-12-22-56.jpg


He fell on top of me, panting. "Oh, baby, I just took your virginity, your lovely flower. I have never got such pleasure before. You are a divine angel, sweetheart."

After some time, he looked at my worried face. "What happened, sweety? I know you didn't cum now. Nor enjoyed much. First times are always like that."

Pics-Art-09-02-12-26-48.jpg


"Am I pregnant now?" was all I asked.

He laughed out loud. "No, honey. That's why I gave you the pills. You won't get pregnant."

I breathed in relief.

"Does it pain much?"

"Yes. But less now."

"First time is always like that, baby. Don't worry."

"Did you..." I hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

He laughed, "Oh, my sweet baby. I enjoyed it a lot, more than with anyone. You gave me the ultimate pleasure. You are a sex goddess, and you don't even know that."

I smiled, "I am happy you enjoyed it."

sayesha-saigal2.jpg


"You will enjoy it, too, baby. You will enjoy womanhood too. Today itself, baby. Lemme rest for some time. I will make you cum hard."

I shivered thinking about that. He kissed me. He played with my boobs, and my nipples hardened. He looked at me and smiled. He picked me up and took me to the washroom. We bathed together, and he washed the blood from my thighs and pussy.

After we were clean, he dried us with a towel. He pulled the sheets off and put them in the washing machine. He came back with new sheets. Then he laid me on top of them again and kissed me again. He played with my boobs again and pushed a finger in my pussy.

He fingered me deeply. I felt horny. My pussy was sore, but his fingers massaged me inside. I moaned.

"This is your G-spot, baby," And he rubbed there.

"Aah, yes, Ajay."

"Yes, feel it. Your moans are arousing me again. Yes, make me hard, baby."

I was aroused. I wanted him to do things to me. I wanted his finger in my pussy. I wanted him to move it in and out of me. He looked into my eyes. "What do you want? Tell me."

"I... I want. Aahhhh. I want..."

"Yes, baby. What do you want?"

"I want you..."

"Yes. I am here; I am yours. What do you want me to do?"

"I want..."

"Yes, Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you? Tell me, baby, do you want me to fuck your cunt with my cock?"

Sayesha-Saigal-naked-slim-body-without-clothes-xxx-fake-pic.jpg


"Yes, fuck me, please."

He jumped on top of me. "Yes, baby, I love it when you ask for it. I will fuck you to oblivion."
 
My legs were thrown wide. His cock pushed at my sore pussy again. I readied myself to feel the pain again. He pushed in. But, it did not pain like the last time. There was a dull pain, but not as severe as last time. He pulled out and pushed in again.

"Oh, your cunt is tight, Sayyeshaa." He pushed in till I was fully stuffed. "Now, get ready for the ride, baby." And he started ramming me. There was no much pain. Slowly the friction started getting to me. I started feeling pleasure.

ss_fk1.jpg


"Yes, Ajay, fuck me," when I yelled that, I saw fire in his eyes, and he started banging the hell out of me. My nipples were being pinched and pulled by both his hands.

He fucked me harder than last time. It was like a piston moving in and out.

"Yes, baby, let me take you to heaven."

I lost my senses. When I woke up, I couldn't see Ajay on me. I felt something on my pussy and looked down. Ajay was eating my pussy. I moaned. He looked up. "Did you enjoy Sayyeshaa?"

"Mmmm..."

"Tell me, slut."

"Yes..."

"Will you open your legs for me always?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Sayyeshaa. You are my fuck toy, love."

ss_fk1.jpg


And he tongued me again. I went home around 6 in the morning and slept like a log. Ajay used me often after that, continuously for a year. Then his wife delivered a baby and left her job. So our sexcapades got lesser.

Even when I found a boyfriend, Ajay's demand was that I should let Ajay fuck me at least once a month without anyone knowing. He taught me everything. He made me his fuckin bitch.

sayesha-saigal1.jpg


That was how i was fucked by my neighbor.

Pics-Art-09-02-12-19-19.jpg


THE-END
 
Kareena had just gotten off the phone with her sister. It appears her nephew had gotten himself into some shit again. Her sister was asking if she could take and hide him this time.

Kareena hadn't seen Jai in 7 years but even at 14 he clearly belonged to the streets. He was just a skinny kid who grew up hard, and he gave no cares about other people. Now at 21 he was a full fledge gangbanger.

bollywood-actress-kareena-kapoor-talks-on-her-mobile-phone-during-the-picture-id2760021


Kareena would have been in the same place as her sister, but she got an abortion instead of having Jai's father's baby. She cleaned herself up after that and met Ali her now husband. He was a very wealthy doctor, and came with 1 baggage as Kareena calls his daughter Sara. The baggage never accepted her as a mom.

Sara was old enough to know she wasn't her real mom, and her real mom left her dad and let Ali have Sara.

Sara-Ali-Khan-height.jpg


Ali raised her right, she was the valedictorian of her class, and a body to die for. Sara loved teasing men into doing what she wanted. But as far as Kareena knew she was still a virgin.

But goody miss two shoes could never seem to show respect to her step-mom. She was always whimpering to her dad to ruin Kareena's day or plans.

A smile ran across Kareena's face she had a fail proof plan now. She texted her sister and told her Jai could stay whenever, though tomorrow would workout best. She then hung up the phone and ran some errands and picked up a few things.

When she returned to the house her husband and step-daughter were already home. She walked in the door greeting her husband who embraced her and kissed her. "Honey you know Jai?"

Ali looked at her questioningly, "of course I do he's your nephew."

"Well he's been in a little bit of trouble, and he needs to come stay here for a bit." She smiled at him, draping his arms around his neck, giving him puppy dog looks and kissed him.

kareena-kapoor-add-glamour-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa.jpg


Ali was leery of Jai he was not a nice kid even at 14 the last time he saw him 7 years ago. Since then, he's been arrested multiple times, even under suspicion of murder, drugs, robbery, and date rape. He's even believed to have 4 or 5 kids by different baby mama's as he calls them. However Ali looked down, and he couldn't deny his wife's puppy dog look.

That night Sara was looking over her college list. Only 1 month before she can move into the dorm and get away from her evil step-mom. The faint creek of a bed alerted Sara. She reached over to her night stand, as a women's moan pierced the walls. Sara rummaged through and grabbed her head phones. "Oh god fuck me Ali, fuck me like the slut I am." Sara plugged the head phones in to her phone. "You like that huh baby that I'm a slut. Think of all those bla-." Sara got the music blaring in her ears thankful not to hear anymore.

NakeddesiactressKareenaKapoornudefakesexbigassfucked.jpg


The next day Sara woke to an empty house. She walked downstairs and found a note informing her of her chores, haha yeah right, and that they went grocery shopping for a guest that would be staying.

Sara ate breakfast and headed for the shower. As she was stepping out of the shower she heard the doorbell ring insistently. She wrapped a towel around herself. She hurried down the stairs and looked through the peep hole. There was her step-aunt with a larger black man. Hmm guess she got a new boyfriend she thought to herself.

scraped-img-1784320495843.png

She opened the door. "Hello Karisma, are you to be our guest tonight?" She said with a smile. She liked her step-aunt, so much more relaxed than her step-mom.

"No honey actually I have to run, but you remember Jai? He's going to be staying with you guys for a while." With that she hugged her niece, told her son to behave, and left.

"What up cuz. Damn you grew up the last time we seen each other 7 years ago...now a grown woman at 18?" He couldn't help but have his eyes wander the 18 year old blonde haired beauty before him. 5'3, 110 lbs but all the curves in the right place. Her 33b tits and her thick apple bottom. The towel stretchinh in both places. He could tell she liked what she saw as he watched her nipples harden.

She stuttered at her 6'5, 268 lb, jacked in all the right places, barely any fat at all, cousin. "I...i...ummm, yes I..." then she just laughed. "Oh my you've gotten big." Her eyes couldn't help but travel his body. The waves he put in his hair, his smooth dark face, his muscles stretching his shirt. Her eyes got curious as they traveled lower locking onto his waistband seeing a gun on his side. She grew nervous at the sight then, but continued on. She knew he was a gangbanger, so she assumed he'd know how to care for guns. Her eyes then traveled lower she could make out what appeared to be the barrel of a gun, but she couldn't fathom why you'd put a gun from your crotch area to your middle of your thigh. Or even why he would need 2 guns.

He leaned in hugging her, brushing the gun against her stomach area. "That's not a gun sweetie." He let go as the car door shut behind him.

"Oh good Jai you're here. Good to see you getting acquainted with Sara." She hugged him and moved inside. "I have a big dinner planned, but first Jai I need to speak with you privately."

They went into the office and Sara went to change. A big smile on Jai's face made Sara question what that was all about as she bounded down the stairs in a short jean skirt and a pink flimsy tank top. As Kareena prepared food, Sara couldn't help thinking she was being extra nice to her today.

saragab__1__IT_1604894651391.jpeg


The food was finished, and they all sat down for dinner. Kareena placed out plates then the drinks. They ate, drank, and chatted about life.

As Sara ate she started to feel warm, and tingly. She took another drink hoping it would cool her down. She looked over at her step-mom who just said something to her, but she couldn't stop the feeling to concentrate. She heard the phone ring, and her dad stepped away from the table.

She looked to Kareena who was smiling at her clear discomfort. She squeezed her legs together, and ground into the chair cushion. She jumped as she felt a bare foot on her thigh. She looked up at Jai who was also smiling at her. He reached out and grabbed her hand which sent a million tiny Shock wave through her body. "Mmm, whaaaaa." The moan escaped before she could stop it.

Kareena laughed and clapped her hands together. "I think she is ready Jai." She dug out a black pouch and handed it to Jai. "Keep her happy and make sure she's always occupied."

8a39913983d3f37316f94c61d6a42aa2.jpg


Sara didn't understand what they were talking about, she only knew she couldn't control her urges. She felt Jai's foot pushing at her knees. She was doing her best to keep them closed, but he started rubbing her arm sending the right kind of unlock code. She slowly opened her legs and his foot slid along the inner thigh until it found her moist slit.

She felt the pressure and then the rubbing. He now had both her hands, holding her in place on the table as he rubbed her wet slit with his foot. Kareena laughed and walked away. Knowing Sara would be a good slut by the time he gets done with her.

"Now for the finishing touches sweetie." He opened the bag, holding both her hands with his other, his foot never stopping. He could tell she was getting into it, grinding against his foot. He pulled out a spoon, a baggy, a lighter and a needle. He took.a big hit, not one to make her O. D but enough to make her feel like she was on cloud 9.

He loaded up the needle. She tried feeble attempts to stop him, but his foot kept her in constant arousal and unable to fully control her movements. Her moans turned to whimpers wanting him to stop but not being able to say no to him.

He tied a rubber hose around her arm, and easily found her vein. He plunged the needle in, her whimpers not enough to stop him. He pushed the plunger down and shot the H into the future slut. He let go of her arms as he watched the drug move through her body. She leaned back, almost no longer conscious. He started rubbing hard and her body knew what to do even if her brain didn't.

b029f1112670765.6019148541f6d.jpg


Jai could no longer fight the urge. He picked up sara and took her to her room. He dumped her unceremoniously, with a bounce of her body. He looked down on her, lost in her drug high. Her panties were soaked, nipples erect and skirt pushed up around her waist.

He moved between her legs, pressing his 2nd gun into her eager pussy. 1 hand went to her throat the other to her shirt. As he ground into her, he choked her, and ripped off her tank top. Her breast came bouncing out, jiggling everywhere. He threw the pink shirt on the floor matching everything else in the room.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-2.jpg


Jai leaned in biting and sucking on her nipples. He choked harder listening to her gasp for breath just to moan. His hand slid to her hair lifting her up. He told her to take off his pants.

Her weakening arms could barely be controlled as they fumbled with his belt, zipper, and pulling them down. The whole time Jai pinched, squeezed, and twisted her nipples. Her body was shaking by the time his half erect 8" cock snapped out of his pants and smacked her in the face.

Jai laughed at his cute white step-cousin. She slumped into him, her face all over his cock. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He pressed his now fully erect 10" cock against her mouth. She knew what he wanted but couldn't control her mouth enough to move fast. smack. Her head easily snapped to the side even though the slap wasn't hard. She moaned at the abuse, and he squeezed her cheeks together opening her mouth. His cock slid in filling and stretching her lips.

scraped-img-1784320495313.jpg

The taste was like ecstasy, she wanted more, she wanted it so bad. She started sucking and slurping at his cock. Her tongue dancing all over the chocolate treat, greedily licking up the taste. Her hands resting on his lips as his hips started thrusting forward. Her relaxed throat gave no resistance to the pleasure pole sliding down her gullet.
 
Jai loved the feeling of this sweet girl slobbering on his knob. He'd been using girls for years, but when you find that perfect little princess and turn her into a cock hungry slut, it's the best feeling in the world. He continued humping her face throwing his head back. "Oh god Sara, mmm Sara, you fucking slut suck my black cock."

sara-ali-khan-nude-fakes-33.jpg


Sara was in a daze, she didn't know where she was, what she was doing, or who was with her. She only felt extreme horny bliss. Whatever was going on it felt perfect, and she never wanted to leave. She slid a hand down and started rubbing herself. Her pussy needed attention bad.

Jai laughed shoving his cock all the way down her throat and holding it there. He moaned as he spoke "ahhh yes baby girl, are you hungry for big Cuz's cock in your tight cunt?"

Sara moaned around the cock buried in her throat. She shoved 2 fingers deep in her wet pussy as her hips slammed into her hand. She looked up at the large black man towering over her, and nodded.

Jai slowly slid his cock out of her mouth. He grabbed her hair and roughly twisted her over. He pulled her hips up and rubbed her cunt from below. She squeezed the sheet in her hand as his finger dipped into her sloppy slit. He buried it deep as her hips rode it up and down.

sara-ali-khan-nude.jpg


Jai looked into the mirrored head board. He looked into the eyes of his new slut, but they were far off not recognizing anything. The lust burning in those eyes was undeniable. He smiled to himself and thanked his Aunt for drugging her drink with the new underground sex drug. The H helps her quit fighting, but the sex drug made her into a eager slut.

Sara rode his finger, and then the second and third. She moaned and panted, all the while her eyes focused on that black snake staring back at her in the mirror. "P-please, I...ah, ah... I n...mmm...need it...fuck...p-please."

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Owww, oh God, fuuuck don't staaawp it feels so good."

sara-ali-khan3.jpg


Jai smiled at her in the mirror. He slid his fingers out to her whimpers. He slid his cock between her pussy lips drilling her Clit. Her whimpers turned to begging.

"Please don't, please God, please don't tease me... I ca-an't handle it, just fu-uck me." She lifted her torso watching his cock, talking to the cock not him. She slid her hand down over his cock pushing it hard against her slit, trying to maneuver it in her.

Jai let her stroke his cock as it slid between her slit and hĺand. He smiled at the feeling, he smiled at her need, he smiled at how easy it was to turn a girl. "If you want the black anaconda inside you, you're going to have to beg."

Sara bit her lip, she didn't care that it made her look like a begging slut, she needed him inside of her. She ground her pussy into his cock. "Oh god fuck me, shove that black cock deep in my tight white snatch. I want to be your whore. Fuck me, fuck me hard and rough, fuck me like I'm just a 2 bit whore."

Jai smiled listening to her beg and degrade herself. He slid faster and faster, her begging making him hornier and hornier. He slid further back and then drilled it in her. There was a momentary hiccup as he busted through her hyman and then plowed all the way in, hitting her cervix with 3 extra inches hanging out.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-12.jpg


Her mouth opened wide but no noise came out. She felt down her stomach feeling his cock bulging out her pelvic area. She felt his cock bulge in and out hitting her hand. The noise finally returned to her mouth. "Oh fffffuck, ow‐owwww."

Jai loved how her hips matched his, slamming into his torso. He drilled harder and harder, bruising her cervix. He reached up and pulled her long straight blonde hair back making her look at herself in the mirror. Her bright blue eyes even brighter as her orgasm flooded through her body.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

The sound of her ass being smacked ringing in her ears. She watched the scene unfold before her in the mirror. She watched her body shake as her O face formed. She moaned, panted, grunted, and screamed for more. Her ass stung, but it felt so good to be abused. She watched the tall black figure pistoning in and out of her.

scraped-img-1784320501977.jpg

Jai was railing her as hard as he could, how could this slut want more. His hand slithered underneath her, down her stomach, finding her clit. His two fingers twisted, rubbed, and pinched the engorged protrusion.

Sara started bucking, his hand was driving her crazy. She could feel his cock sliding and pressing against her g-spot. She never wanted this to stop. The orgasm flooded her body again. Her upper body collapsed on the bed as he drilled her at a better angle. Her moans grew louder and more guttural, she wanted nothing more than to be this man's slut.

Jai continued flicking and rubbing her clit as he put the other hand on her back. He leaned forward as he rammed his cock in, wishing he could penetrate her cervix. He felt his climax coming on, and knew she wouldn't be on the pill. He shoved it in, and held it. Listening to her moan, then he pulled all the way out listening to her whimper and beg. He slammed it back in as he tensed up. He quickly pulled out and right back in as his cock's girth expanded further allowing the semen to explode out of his head into her young eager fertile cunt.

Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-8.md.jpg


Sara let out a satisfied sigh as the semen filled her pussy. "Oh god baby it's so warm, and soothing. Fuck, fill me up." She didn't care that she wasn't on the pill or that he didn't use protection, only the soothing feeling of his semen scratching and relieving her itch.

Jai pumped his cock empty inside of the good slut. He rolled off of her, and she collapsed on the bed. Jai grabbed her hair and pushed her head down to his cock. "Good sluts don't forget to clean."

Sara licked his cock from the head to the base and back up. Cleaning her juices and his semen off the long black cock. She then sucked each ball in her mouth cleaning her wet juices off of his large ball sack.

Black-cock-cum-on-Sara-Ali-Khan-mouth-face-fuck-nude-boobs-naked-nipple.jpg


Jai loved a girl who didn't fight back, one whose libido controlled her thoughts. Sara was close to being that obedient slut, a few more fucks, and she'd do whatever he told her. He reached over to his drug bag. Taking out the spoon, needle, and H again. He prepared the needle as she finished cleaning.

"Sara, you were such a good girl I think you deserve a reward."

Sara looked up at him and smiled at seeing the needle. She loved the euphoria of the high as much as his black cock. She laid down next to him giving her arm to him. He prepared her and then shoved the needle in.

81411755.jpg


He watched as her face changed as the drug ran through her body again. He squeezed her tit, "whenever you're ready for round 2 just make the first move baby."

Sara sat their floating away with the drug. She lost track of time as her body started to respond, and she slid her hands down to her messy pussy. She was so horny she couldn't control it.

Jai was almost asleep when he felt Sara run her hands over his enlarging cock. Looks like the sluts ready for round 2. He crawled on top of her and pressed his cock into her listening to her gasp, his cock still too big for her.

Kareena and Ali walked up the stairs to their bedroom. Ali was so drunk he didn't notice the black figure in Sara's room rutting into his daughter. Kareena did, and it made her horny thinking how her young goody two shoes step-daughter was being turned out by her stud nephew.

sara-ali-khan-nude-fakes-15.jpg


Sara awoke groggy trying to forget the dream she head. Her step-cousin had been raping her with the evil help from her step-mom. Sara's eyes peeled open as she felt skin below her face. She slowly lifted her head as her vision came into focus. Her head had been resting on the bare chest of a black man, just like her step-cousins. She looked up and there was Jai looking down at her.

Jai smiled loving the shocked look of last night's slut. He started to pet her beautiful silky smooth blonde hair. "Good Morning sweetie, did you enjoy last night?"

Sara couldn't believe it, it wasn't a dream, Jai had drugged and raped her. She started to get up, to grab her phone. "What do you mean did I like it. You fucking raped me." And she moved to the edge of the bed.

sara-ali-khan-fucking-nude-photos.jpg


He also sat up and grabbed her hair hard grabbing her chin. "You fucking slut, this body of yours didn't think it was rape." He slid a hand over her tit down her stomach and onto her full, and well-used pussy. He tried to insert a finger, but she slapped his hand away.
 
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" She stood up immediately turning toward him, "What the fuck do you think you are doing, I'm not going to let you rape me again." With that she dug her phone out of her purse. She got to the 1 before Jai had his hand around her wrist. She heard the door open behind her.

"Took you long enough." Jai shouted to the newcomer. "She almost called the police. Where were you I texted you 10 mins before she woke up, as soon she started moving a little." Staring hard at whoever was standing behind her.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. What was she going to tell the Police that she had multiple orgasms for the good-looking man still naked in her bed?" The evil voice pierced Sara's ears. "Besides I figured it would be best if we got her dad out of the house first. So I had to convince him to go downtown without me."

Sara-Ali-Khan-6.md.jpg


Sara started to whimper, "Please n-not again... I can't handle it again. I...I...I promise I won't tell anyone." She felt Kareena's hand slide down her arm as she struggled to break free from Jai.

Kareena loved the fighting spirit in the young slut, knowing that energy will come in handy when she is finally broken. She squeezed her arm hard just above the elbow. The veins started to bulge, and Kareena wasted no time slamming the syringe down, sending the sex drug into her body.

Sara felt the needle slam in and saw her step-mom's finger press the plunger. She felt the liquid enter her arm. She looked up at Kareena "Please mommy, don't do this to me, I'll be good I'll be better, I'll do whatever you ask from now on."

She stroked her step-daughters face "I know you will sweetie, and to make sure, this drug is insurance." She patted her face then slapped her hard sending her to the floor. "Hey J don't forget the H." She laughed as she pulled the door shut behind her departure.

Jai looked at his helpless cousin sprawled on the floor, naked. He could tell she was trying to fight the drugs effects. Squeezing her fist, her legs, her eyes, and teeth. He grabbed the bag, prepared the needle and moved toward her. "You want your bliss again huh baby?"


Sara felt her loins come alive. She couldn't stop her body from craving pleasure. She heard her cousin talk and opened her eyes. He was standing over her his flaccid penis dangling in her face. She stared at it telling herself no. Jai asked again, and she just nodded. Leaning in to him taking his cock in her right hand as she offered up her left arm for the drug.

J looked down at his cousin with a smirk as he felt her stroking him. He grabbed her arm giving her a slightly smaller dose of H. He let her arm go as he pushed his hips forward offering his cock to the new slut.

Sara felt the 2nd drug reenter her body. She hated doing the drug but fuck it felt so good. She watched his cock move forward. She looked up at J and bit her lip.

She picked up the heavy flaccid cock and kissed the tip, her tongue darting out frenching his cock hole. Her hand stroked it as she made out with the black snake. She loved his cock, it was her new god. She pulled back as her tongue swirled around the bulbous head. Her head pulled back completely then lowered kissing his cock with pressure. The tip stretched her lips as she pressed her head down allowing the black phallic member to enter her mouth. Her tongue instantly went to the tasty chocolate treat.

https://pornxxxsexvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Sara-Ali-Khan-nude-3.jpg

J looked down at Sara making love to his cock, the white slut couldn't get enough. He felt so good ruining her last night but watching her make love to his cock was a new feeling. He could feel her tongue darting everywhere wanting to taste the whole cock as it slid further and further into her warm wet mouth.

Sara started moaning as his cock pressed against her throat, and just like before there was no resistance. She bobbed up and down on that pole feeling it grow in her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, she sucked hard trying to pleasure him enough to reward her mouth.

J had other plans, he knew this slut would still be tight, so he wasn't going to pass up the chance to use her again. He grabbed her head and slammed his cock in gagging her. He held it there as she begged, moaned, whimpered, and gagged. He finally grabbed her hair pulling himself out and throwing her bent over the bed with her feet still on the floor.

Sara laid on the bed as she felt Jai rub his cock along her wet pussy. She was bent over at the perfect angle where neither had to slouch or stand on their toes. She wanted him so bad, she reached back pulling her ass cheeks apart spreading her ass hole and pussy lips. She moaned freely feeling his cock hit her clit.

[IMG]https://imgfy.net/images/2019/09/19/Sara-Ali-Khan-nangi-30.jpg

J reached down rubbing his thumb in her juices. He then pushed at her puckered tight ass hole. She jumped not expecting the invasion in that hole, but kind of liking it. She let a grunt out that turned to a moan. He would take her anal virginity just not right now. He lined up his cock and pushed in, the resistance still there but not as bad as the previous 2 times.

Sara gripped the sheets hard "ooohhh, ooohh God, oh fuck its-its so big." She felt his hand press down on her back as he pounded into her harder and harder. She felt her cervix being abused again, and grunted hard each time it was hit.

Jai reached out gripping her hair, pushing down on her back as he plowed into the upturned pussy. The sounds of the squishing juices only faint under the moans that filled the house.

Sara-Ali-Khan-forced-ass-fucked-naked-boobs-crushed-xxx-naked-actress.jpg


Kareena smiled at the sounds coming from the bedroom. She loved listening to goody miss two shoes sounding like a real wanton slut. She picked up her phone and texted her sister Hey looks like Jai is getting along great with Sara, and he's already so helpful around the house. Glad we could help him hide out. Kareena sipped her coffee and tidied up the kitchen, the back ground noise putting her in a good mood.

maxresdefault-1.jpg


Jai continued to pound into the young slut's wet pussy as her hips met his thrust. SMACK He slapped her ass and called her names, he yanked on her hair and drilled her harder. He wanted her to hurt the rest of the day from his cock, make her walk funny like she's been ripped open.

Sara bit the sheet to stifle her moans, he was fucking her like a jack hammer and although it was painful at times there was too much sensation running through her body. She didn't want him to quit, in fact she wanted it more and harder. "Fuck J yes right there harder, God yes harder, fucking make me feel it all day." She felt him pulse, and grow harder. His body tensed up and strokes grew longer and more direct. "Yes that's it babies cum in me, put this fire out with your hot cum, I need it so bad."

Jai tensed and pounded his cock hard into her sloppy cunt. "Mmm God you fucking slut, you're so good to fuck so tight." He pulled out and twisted her around face to his cock. He didn't even need to I instruct her, she cleaned his cock from base to head licking up all the cum and didn't forget his balls. "Good girl now get dressed."

Naked-Sara-Ali-Khan-pussy-fucking-xxx-images-full-nude-sex.jpg


Sara sat on her feet looking up at her current god. She wanted more but knew he wasn't going to give her anymore right now.

She stood up and went to her drawer.. She reached for her panties when she felt the hard slap on her hand. "Not those," he said in a harsh command. She understood. She went to her closet and found a dress that had gotten a little to tight for her to wear anymore. She pulled it on and it made her look how she felt like a common streetwalker. It was a bright blue velvet dress, and it was stretched tight at her tits, ass, hips, and stomach. It was clear it didn't fit and left little to the imagination. The top was a halter top with the strap going around her neck and connecting well below her pushed up tits. The back was completely bare while the hem barely covered her ass cheeks. She dolled herself up using heavy makeup to match the outfit. She wanted to make sure Jai was aroused whenever he saw her and it felt good to dress slutty for him. She pulled on her knee-high tight black leather boots to finish off the look.

Jai watched her dress and realized how beautiful she really was. He felt bad for taking her the way he did, she was a virgin who really was a goody miss two shoes. He started to wonder what her future would have been if he hadn't come out here. He took her hand as she walked over to him. "You look beautiful slut, you'll make all the heads turn today."

db3d7e76a181dd960dfd45bbeb36e43d.jpg


They descended the stairs together reaching the bottom just as her dad walked in the door. He stopped dead as he saw his daughters dress. He had seen it on her 2 maybe 3 years ago before she truly developed but couldn't fathom why she decided to wear it today, or the dolled up makeup, or the fact she had her arm hooked with Jai at the elbow. "Hi honey, big plans today?"

"No just felt like getting dressed up and Jai wouldn't let me walk down the stairs no matter how much I convinced him I could walk in these 4" heels." With that she walked into the kitchen and realized it was already 2pm. "Holy cow I slept all morning?"

"Well I don't know if I'd call what you were doing sleep." Kareena laughed as Sara shot her an angry look. "It's okay dear I'm sure you'll get used to it after a while." Another laugh and another angry look.

80fa7c0dbdbb9095c48af1d9b5a92013.jpg


Ali felt lost like the 2 had an inside joke. "So what are your plans today or I guess I should say tonight as the day is almost over?"

Jai jumped in "Oh Kareena and Sara have agreed to help me pick out some more respectable clothes, I guess, so I don't look like such a gang banger." He smiled at Sara's confused look as this was the first she heard about it.

Kareena piped up, "yes I'm going to drive them and Sara is going to give her input. You know a good moral compass for him to start mimicking."

Ali looked at Sara who looked confused but just nodded her head. "Whelp don't let me delay you guys any longer, I need to do laundry for the house anyway." He finished his lunch and kissed his wife as he walked upstairs.

The 3 of them finished their food and all left to go to the car. Kareena got in the front as Sara and Jai got in the back. Kareena started driving toward their real destination as Jai unzipped his pants and pushed Sara's head down on his cock. Kareena couldn't help but look and watch her nephews incredible cock slide all the way in her step-daughter's mouth. For being a good girl she sure had no problem taking the whole pole in her mouth.

car-sex-bj.gif


As Sara sucked her favorite chocolate treat her phone buzzed then again 1 minute later. She never got to look at it as she felt the first, then the second needle enter her arm. It was too late to stop him, but she only cared about her treat anyway.
 
Back
Top