- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
Professor Naren's door shook with an excited knock. He wasn't expecting anyone and the private man scrunched up his face at the noise. Adjusting his black rimmed square frames, he stepped over to the door of his small cottage style home.
He found a slender brunette bouncing on her toes with a grin and excitement sparkling in her eyes. Her arms were pinned behind her back making the supple handfuls of her breasts more pronounced against the thin creme wrap shirt she was wearing. Her polka-dotted mini skirt bounced as she undulated on her toes, making the hem threaten to expose the gusset of her panties.
"Hansika?" He recognized the pretty face glowing under his porchlight. He peered out into the darkness, checking for his neighbors and then gestured for her to enter.
"Please come in."
Her athletic legs stepped gracefully in her black slip on loafers.
"I thought we were meeting tomorrow." He said as he closed the door and turned to face the girl still beaming with her hands secreted away behind her back.
"We are!...errr...ummm...we will...it's just...uhhh...I have news!" The girl was bubbling with so much excitement she seemed to be having trouble forming sentences.
"Yes, well couldn't it've waited, it's kind of late."
The girl looked down in genuine apology.
"I know and I'm sorry about that," again excitement shimmered into her pear-colored irises, "I just got so excited when I found out! I had to come and tell you!"
It was hard not to be taken with the young woman's enthusiasm and Naren smirked as he nodded in his olive green slacks and cantaloupe heather shirt.
"I got it!" she cheered and this time she jumped high enough that Naren could see the white lacy satin panties she was wearing.
Professor Naren's hazel eyes went wide behind his glasses as he realized what she meant. He put a palm to his forehead, pinning his wavy black locks back.
"The UN internship?" Hansika nodded, still jumping and flashing her college professor with every jump. "That's great!"
Naren felt a surge of pride and he wrapped his student in a fatherly hug.
"I'm so happy for you!"
She wrapped her arms around the tall man and felt the muscles of his chest against her cheek. His flat stomach nestled into her breasts and the girl was blushing.
Naren felt the nubile flesh against his body and quickly stopped the hug. As he stepped back to a more appropriate distance he noticed the student carried her purse in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.
"This is all thanks to you, Professor Naren."
"Nonsense! You're a terrific student and you worked hard for this. Congratulations!"
Hansika's smile tinted with a tinge of mischief as she wiggled the bottle in her hand.
"I was hoping that you might celebrate a little with me."
The 45 year old professor tensed slightly though the smirk on his face did not change.
"Oh come on, professor! One glass? It's your favorite." the girl held the bottle a little closer to her professor, so he could see the label in the dimly lit living room.
He found a slender brunette bouncing on her toes with a grin and excitement sparkling in her eyes. Her arms were pinned behind her back making the supple handfuls of her breasts more pronounced against the thin creme wrap shirt she was wearing. Her polka-dotted mini skirt bounced as she undulated on her toes, making the hem threaten to expose the gusset of her panties.
"Hansika?" He recognized the pretty face glowing under his porchlight. He peered out into the darkness, checking for his neighbors and then gestured for her to enter.
"Please come in."
Her athletic legs stepped gracefully in her black slip on loafers.
"I thought we were meeting tomorrow." He said as he closed the door and turned to face the girl still beaming with her hands secreted away behind her back.
"We are!...errr...ummm...we will...it's just...uhhh...I have news!" The girl was bubbling with so much excitement she seemed to be having trouble forming sentences.
"Yes, well couldn't it've waited, it's kind of late."
The girl looked down in genuine apology.
"I know and I'm sorry about that," again excitement shimmered into her pear-colored irises, "I just got so excited when I found out! I had to come and tell you!"
It was hard not to be taken with the young woman's enthusiasm and Naren smirked as he nodded in his olive green slacks and cantaloupe heather shirt.
"I got it!" she cheered and this time she jumped high enough that Naren could see the white lacy satin panties she was wearing.
Professor Naren's hazel eyes went wide behind his glasses as he realized what she meant. He put a palm to his forehead, pinning his wavy black locks back.
"The UN internship?" Hansika nodded, still jumping and flashing her college professor with every jump. "That's great!"
Naren felt a surge of pride and he wrapped his student in a fatherly hug.
"I'm so happy for you!"
She wrapped her arms around the tall man and felt the muscles of his chest against her cheek. His flat stomach nestled into her breasts and the girl was blushing.
Naren felt the nubile flesh against his body and quickly stopped the hug. As he stepped back to a more appropriate distance he noticed the student carried her purse in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.
"This is all thanks to you, Professor Naren."
"Nonsense! You're a terrific student and you worked hard for this. Congratulations!"
Hansika's smile tinted with a tinge of mischief as she wiggled the bottle in her hand.
"I was hoping that you might celebrate a little with me."
The 45 year old professor tensed slightly though the smirk on his face did not change.
"Oh come on, professor! One glass? It's your favorite." the girl held the bottle a little closer to her professor, so he could see the label in the dimly lit living room.