Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 46 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Then his penis obviously spat globs of sperm in Nayanthara's pussy, he kissed her long and hard.

imageedit_2_5648494992.md.jpg


Now both of them were clung together, and were silent. After sometimes, both of them were in deep slumber.

Right then Viswanath slid his hands under Leah Gotti's bra. He pushed it up of her breasts as his fingers found her sensitive nipples. He gave them a little squeeze, and pushed something hard against her butt.

Leah Gotti could not think. His finger felt so lovely on her nipples, and when he squeezed her nipples, it sent little electric shocks straight to that place between her legs, that felt so good.

"You want me to do that?" whispered Viswanath. His hands had found their way under her sweater again, and were rubbing all over her hot puffy boobs.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Let me try it," he whispered right in her ear.

She shivered at the feel of his breath hitting her ear. "If you don't like it I will stop, OK?"

Leah Gotti felt herself being turned around. She sat down on the seat. Her skirt was flipped up over her tummy. She felt Viswanath's hands on her panties, pulling. She felt the cool air hit her pussy as her panties were pulled down and off. Big strong hands grabbed her knees, and then there was pressure, forcing her knees apart. She did not know what to do.

"Ohhhhh nooooooooo," she moaned.

Viswanath lurched upward, putting his hips between her knees so she couldn't close them. He kissed her, licked her lips, giving her lots of little kisses on the corners of her mouth, her cheeks, her neck.

"Remember, I will stop if you don't like it," he whispered. Then he was kissing his way down her body.

Leah Gotti held her breath. She started to push him away, to get up, and to cover her exposed pussy.

Then Viswanath's lips kissed her pussy lips, and his tongue slipped between them. He French kissed her pussy, sticking his tongue as far in her as he could get it, and rubbing his upper lip across her little teen clit. Viswanath's tongue was doing such wonderful things. Her hips wanted to move. They made little jerks off the seat as he feasted on her virgin pussy. Within three minutes she knew she was going to cum.

3_884.jpg


Viswanath seemed to be able to tell she was going to cum; his teeth found her clit, and bit it lightly. Leah Gotti's hips slammed up in to his face and she wailed her approval.

Leah Gotti got light headed. She thought she might explode. She kept out an explosive breath, "Awwwwwwww." Her pussy juices gushed out and falling on the face of Viswanath.

As she caught her breath Viswanath pulled her up and sat down on the seat. He pulled his pants down around his knees. His enormous cock was erecting upwards, rock hard and shiny in the passing lights.

He pulled her over him, making her straddle his knees. She sat down on his knees, where his pants were. His cock was right in front of her naked pussy. He grabbed her hand, and put it on his rampant prick. He showed her how to stroke it.

"Please, Leah Gotti, I just have to cum or I will explode," he said.

She knew how he felt, and she started pulling on his cock. It was awkward, in the position she was in. As she pulled it, it slapped against her leg, her thigh, just below her pussy. The bus hit a bump, and she shifted. Now his prick tip was touching her hot sticky pussy lips as she pulled on it. That felt too nice. She could not resist rubbing the tip of his cock right on her clit. He moaned when he felt hot slick pussy rubbing against his cock.

3290580.jpg


"Oh let me put it in Leah Gotti" he moaned, "Please, oh please let me put it in your...just a little."

Leah Gotti was hot. Viswanath was horny. She turned her head, to look at Nayanthara. Their second innings had started after sleeping for a while. Nayanthara was sitting on Abraham's lap just like Leah Gotti was sitting on Viswanath's lap, and she was bouncing up and down. Nayanthara was fucking.

Leah Gotti did not think about pain, about babies. She slid forward, letting Viswanath's hard cock prick in to her gaping wet pussy.

Viswanath did not really think Leah Gotti would let him fuck her. She was a virgin, after all. But when he felt her sliding his cock in to her hole then his instincts took over. His hands came up and grabbed her naked butt. He pulled. She slid. His big cock slithered right up into her teen pussy.

She was hot. She was tight. He was long and hard. His cock filled her pussy up like a hand fills up a glove. Her pussy sucked at his cock. Viswanath pushed his hard cock deep inside her virgin pussy, but it was very tight inside, it would not go deeper, her pussy muscles will not allow moving inner hole even an inch.

She felt pain and pushed him," Aaaahhhhhh...I am feeling pain... don't push more."

RoMzB2_Zkbjf-MlGyWuKIfA7USR9y5Glthsbi8Yaa4mK9ZeEU0pXPdSkHhNfriqSYzpBS8TmJTf7ntjIn2XHZ7jo5qg2tqwEAxC2UQ


"OK, then you do one thing...I will not push rather you move your hips up and down as per your convenience, as per your wish how deeper you can take yourself at your own will...then only you will enjoy," he suggested.

"OK." She replied.
 
Then she herself moved up and down for 8-10 times, and Viswanath felt that his cock had reached her womb area, and she was enjoying and the pain had receded.

"Yes ...so nice...yours cock is felt like a velvet hard roll running inside me... my first fuck in my life, what's a pleasant experience...Aaahhhhhhhh," she moaned.

VIGXj8-CZa6kU6lGXehOxIwJg629miEkvkLUGLpyv_caC3RhyNW77ptV0hlWkgg6B4xPUoKPTl-f0zmjT_E-ToMXClEfbUMk6NvlsOKSriH2iZQLjPwfQSGERXjCf-6l1o4bvE43u-letGsP5iR53XiMrCYmcX2vA53Cx-Gb


Viswanath felt his dick is being grilled in fleshy passage without any hindrance.

Suddenly, Viswanath's cock flared and erupted, splashing thick white cum all up in her pussy. He gave a shove, and his prick spat a glob in her untried teen womb. He came hard and long. He pumped semen like fire truck pumps water.

Leah Gotti felt Viswanath's cock slide in to her, and again, she held her breath. It filled her. It stretched her. There was some pain at first. But it tickled something way up deep inside her that felt just fabulous and then it swelled up, and began spurting hot stuff inside her. She could feel each spurt. She could feel the heat. She could feel the wet. He was Cumming in her pussy. She leaned forward, and kissed Viswanath as his prick sputtered and spat its last few dribbles of man cum in her.

"Ohhhh thank you so much dear Leah Gotti," Viswanath groaned. "

"I should not have let you, an old man with a young girl like me" she said, looking him face to face teasingly.

"But the old man proved that he can out beat a younger man" said Viswanath with kissing in her rosy lips.

dtMHM9NegsqaA0cv_aT6zeMrj7TpFIPkEjCUCZJZE5ZumhzoBfSNxd3faJ97SxPE62TRUNNtJiQcCnD14Yty9SWc8D5Nrt4nboEUvoMcBe-va_fmh2ZamQ


By the time they reached Mumbai, loads of hot thick spunk all up in the pussy of Nayanthara and Leah Gotti. They were just soaked with it, and when they got off the bus it ran down their thighs, there was so much.

The bus reached Mumbai in the morning around 7.00 am. All the passengers started to get down. Viswanath, Leah Gotti, Nayanthara and Abraham also got down with their baggages. It was an emotional moments for all of them. Nobody would ever forget the pleasurable experience they had in the bus.

The young girl, Leah Gotti clung to the 48 years old man Viswanath, kissing him in his lips, with tears in her eyes, said, and "I will never forget the first experience of my life."

713362.jpg


Similarly, Nayanthara also embraced Abraham, kissed him on his lips, and said, "I may not get such young lover, and young cock further in my life. Please keep in touch with me...bye."

Then all of them bade farewell to each other and left for their destination.

to be continued...
 
#Katrina Kaif

My name is Katrina Kaif. I am now 38, I have long straight, jet black hair , 5' 8, slim figure and full 34B bra size.

Men find me attractive, I've certainly never had problems catching their attention. Men compliment me on my looks, my eyes and my strikingly clear complexion. I hold a senior managerial job at my work and I dress accordingly, skirt suits, high heels, feminine, professional and well presented. When not in work I am what you would call a girly girl, I wear feminine clothes and try my best to be elegant and neat at all times.

23fae043538efa0011b0d42eb96c6d69.jpg


After my divorce, I did what a lot of women do and concentrated on my career. I am good at my job, I enjoy it and I'm successful. I concentrated on it so much that I came to see the last few slutty years as a 'phase' that I just had to get out of my system. I had taken so much cock in such a short time I considered, that I simply didnt need any more. A second thought in my head however knew that that was a complete self-deception and as my following story will relate, I was correct, I was and probably always will be a cock hungry slut!

Financially and career wise I am doing very well. Large house, Mercedes in the drive and already the luxury of considering reducing my hours in the office. I lead a large office and have 4 Associate Directors reporting to me. My last few years had been about boardrooms and acquisitions, a corporate and executive focus.

About 2 years ago now, something changed and I decided I was a little bored focussing so much on work all the time. I had had a couple of dates with men and a little casual but dull, sex. I was not only bored but unfulfilled. I realised I still longed for cock, for submission and humilation. I began reading my favourite stories over and over again and experiencing some of my old familiar feelings stirring inside my pussy, I masturbated regularly as I read, getting off on my favourite stories of female submission, gangbangs and domination.

I decided to take it a stage further, I joined a sex chat site. It isn't a dating site, just one where men and women can talk dirty and indulge fantasies.

55221577.cms


I just dabbled at first, chatting to a few guys, being a little flirty, then a little more dirty, indulging in a little slutty, dirty talk. Then guys started sending me dick pics. Mostly they were 10 to 12 inch monsters and I knew they werent really their real cocks but I love to look at them anyway and sometimes I will play with my fingers and dildo as I talk dirty and look longingly at some gorgeous hard cocks.

I soon started logging in each night and quickly advanced to sharing photos that my ex hubby and other exes had taken of me. I love to pose and have a range of photos in girly poses, secretaries, nurses, maids outfits. More often than not I'd end up in nothing but stockings and heels with a fat dildo wedged inside my pussy. I also have a few photos of me sucking dick, or taking a thick one in my cunt or my arse.

Katrina_kaif_fake-aishfuckers284729.md.jpg


Giving strangers a full and easy view of my tits and cunt gave me my humiliation fix I craved and soon I was watching some guys jack off over pictures of me as I wound them up and urged them to climax while looking at my pictures. Often they cum over my pics as I watch and they tell me what a cheap and nasty slut I am, sometimes they send me pics back, often of their cum splattered all over my face, tits and pussy.

During the next few weeks and as you may imagine, I built up something of a fan club and soon had a number of guys contacting me on the site regularly and basically, just using me to get their rocks off. I thoroughly enjoyed this, a feeling of being a vitual slut for a group of guys and I loved the idea that I was helping a lot of lonely guys out there get some pleasure. I particularly targetted older guys, who a lot of people would regard as 'sad old guys' as I felt I was making their day/lives brighter and more exciting by being their virtual slut. A few guys stood out though and I developed a few favourites.

One of them was Jim.

Jim is in his early 50s, nothing special to look at, just under 6 foot, handsome but slightly podgy face, brown hair, blue eyes and clean shaven but by anyone's standards, distinctly average. As I was to learn a short while later and almost incongruously, he had a gorgeous cock, it looked magnificent when erect, slanting proudly upwards, with heavy balls hanging off it below. Jim has been married for over 25 years but to an unadventurous wife. As he has told me a few times, he hadn't had a decent blow job in years and was on the site himself looking for a bit of adventure. I was about to change that.

I often prefer to be dominated by guys that I dont find massively attractive. It helps my humiliation if I'm with a guy that others would say, "what's she doing with a guy like him?" and it helps too if I submit to guys who 'can't believe their luck' who 'women like me' wouldn't normally give the time of day to. Jim fit this bill perfectly, he was very 'ordinary' to look at, a bit plain, dull even. He was a mechanic, 'rough around the edges,' and in normal life, Jim and I live in completely different worlds.

Jim stood out on the site because he was so direct and forceful in his messages. He referred to me all the time as 'slut' for one thing. We chatted night after night, I told him some of my darkest fantasies and over the next few weeks we had essentially developed some joint fantasies, Jim was very clear about just what he wanted to do to me.

163371386_fkat6.md.jpg


He shocked me one time by saying he was going to fuck me in all my holes and then make me go down on my knees in my own shower and piss on me! The comment almost took my breath away, I blushed in surprise but equally my pussy tingled between my legs. I'd seen videos of watersports, I dabbled a little in this, but never did it fully, I wasn't sure I could.

The feelings of lust at the thought of being peed on turned me on and repulsed me in equal measure. The slut in me said she longed to be humiliated like that, the business woman said how could she even think of demeaning herself like that?

The slut always wins eventually with me. I woke up one night horny as hell, I'd just had a dream about Jim hovering over me and a thick stream of pee stretching out of his flaccid cock and over me. I hated that it turned me on, but it did, and that very night, I rubbed my clit to a knee trembling orgasm in the middle of the night, resentful and thrilled in equal measure at being so turned on at being humiliated like that.

horny-katrina-kaif-nude-dildo-fake-porn.jpg


Jim and I continued to chat. I regularly shared any pics he asked for, pics of my tits, arse, cunt, often spread wide. He told me it was only right as sluts are not allowed dignity. We shared more fantasies. I told him my most extreme fantasies, how I would love to be a sex slave, signing all my money and property over to a guy who will then own me, put me in a collar and use and abuse me.
 
Often as I would chat to him I would slide the thickest dildo I owned inside my cunt and slowly rub my cunt as I revealed to him both my body and my humiliating fantasies. In effect, I was already training myself to obey him, to be his **censored** slut.

As our chats continued, a dilemma then came up for me. Jim had repeatedly asked to meet...in real life...for a real dominating fuck!

BigbreastKatrinaKaifmasturbatingnudepussydildo.jpg


The thought excited me so much but alarmed me as well. Jim was still a complete stranger after all. I didn't even know he was who he said he was. I was evasive at first and said I'd think about it. I hadn't joined the site to meet anyone, I really just wanted a quick turn on, an easy opportunity to feel like a slut for guys online.

As the days went on, I began to think of what a meeting might consist of. I always fantasised about two things in particular. Sucking Jim's cock as soon as I met him for the first time and taking him back to mine and allowing him to fuck me, especially I wanted his luscious cock forcibly up my arse, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Fellow submissive women will agree, there is nothing we like more to 'show us our place' than to be hard fucked up the arse. I absolute love it, I feel truly owned by a guy when he buggers me and fills me with cum. Its a true power exchange, the guy powerful and hard taking pleasure from your tight arse and in doing so, causing you such delicious pain as you give up your most initmate hole for his desecration and gratification, with the ultimate result being his cock injecting a load of jizz deep up your bum. Hmmm.

Anyway, this went on for weeks and I was in a mental confusion as to whether to meet him or not. I decided a few times to meet him for a coffee but bottled out each time and made excuses.

One night I made up my mind to leave the chat app for good and go back to my work-focussed world but that happened to be the same night as I had another filthy dream where I was on my knees slobbering dutifully over Jim's cock. When i woke up my pussy was soaked in excitement. I decided I was going to meet him, just initially to see if meeting him stirred up any real desires to be used physically by him as so many men had before.

Katrina-Kaif-5.png


I asked him for his number and we exchanged the following texts:

Me: OK, I'll meet. But just for a coffee and I reserve the right to leave.

Jim: Sure that's fine, but I know you want to suck my cock don't you?

Kat: Yes, I do want to suck it...I think...but...hmm...

Jim: So just do what you've told me you want to do, suck my cock, give yourself to me, let me own you, use you...

Kat: I do want that, but I don't know yet...I'm a little terrified if I'm honest.

Jim: OK, let's just meet for the coffee and we'll see what happens.

We did it, we arranged to meet. I took a day off work so it was early morning and a weekday and chose a place quite a few miles from where I live. I couldnt sleep at all the night before, images of me sucking cock and being fucked, even being pissed on by Jim kept swirling in my mind.

CqH56y4XEAAP--e.jpg


As I woke from my 'sleep', I nervously took a shower and found myself washing doubly hard in case I ended up getting naked for Jim. What was I thinking? We were only going for a coffee. I shook my head to remove the thought, dried myself and stepped out of the shower. As I got back to my room, I noticed I'd had a text. It was from Jim:

'Hey slut, see you at 10. Make sure you show some cleavage and wear black stockings and a shortish skirt. Its your first test.'

I blushed in indignation. Cocky sod! I was only meeting him for a coffee and here he was ordering me what to wear. My first instinct was to tell him where to go and the whole thing was off but you know what I did of course, I chose a low cut white top which showed off most of the top half of my tits and I unpacked a new pair of sheer black stockings which matched my black knickers.

I looked at myself in my bedroom mirror as I slid the stockings over my legs and realised how turned on I already was, my pussy was hot and moist!

I chose the shortest skirt I would dare to wear for work, well above knee length but just on the right edge of respectable and definitely long enough to cover my stocking tops.

EairLLbUEAAWtQT.jpg


I got in the car and started to drive. Several times I considered turning back and my heart was racing but I knew my desires, the throb of my pussy knew it too and I kept going, I had to see this through.

As I got to the car park of the agreed cafe and parked up, I felt I was going to be sick. My stomach was in knots and my head swimming, palms sweaty but pussy throbbing. I felt like a lovesick teenage schoolgirl and had to physically concentrate on making myself move forward towards the cafe.

As I approached the door I was also nervous that I hadn't even ever seen Jim in the flesh yet and wasn't sure I'd recognise him. That was solved easily though, as soon as I opened the door, Jim half stood up from his table and waved slightly. With a deep, anxious breath, I walked over to him.

"Hey slut!" he said, trying to sound domineering but I could tell he was nervous too.

"Hi Jim!" I said, almost coquetishly, struggling to make eye contact with him but at the same time trying to admonish him for being so brazen straight away.

"Shouldn't you be calling me Sir?" he retorted.

My head snapped up to catch his gaze, he was smiling, clearly teasing me.

I smiled back at him, pleased that the tension had been broken, "Not just yet, Jim!" I countered, but already quite excited secretly at that prospect.

We exchanged a little small talk for a few minutes. This was a little uncomfortable and was part of my dliemma in meeting him. This wasn't a date, I wasn't here for small talk, but, what was I here for?

Maybe Jim sensed my growing disquiet. He broke me out of it quickly.

"So, slut. You wearing your black stockings like I asked?"

I paused in a little shock at the directness of the question before stammering out, "Er...yes Jim."

He looked pleased. "Show me," he stated.

I looked round in a bit of shock, " I can't, not here...no..."

He could see I was a bit taken aback but luckily he took charge of the situation, "OK not here, but in your car...". With that we finished our coffees and he stood up and beckoned me to follow.

I felt like I was in a bit of a mental fog, a trance. I had only agreed to a coffee yet already he was leading me to my own car where I was going to flash him my stockings. Almost absent mindedly, I showed him which car was mine, he seemed impressed and whistled admiringly. My car was so flash it stood out even amongst the other 3 that were there.

I clambered in the drivers seat and unlocked the door for Jim, who got in eagerly. He didn't waste a second.

"Right, come on then slut, lift that skirt to your waist, show me those slut stockings!"

I blushed crimson and looked at him, trying to calculate whether I wanted to do this or not, perhaps I should ask him to get out and I should drive myself home. His expression was almost impassive, unyielding. He expected compliance. I complied.

I nervously took a deep breath and shifted in my seat, lifting my bum up in the air just enough to wriggle my skirt up to a bunch at my waist. I looked down myself at what Jim could see, my black stockinged legs on full view, my black knickers damp and moist. It wasn't just that he could see my stockings, in seeing I'd worn them for him, it was confirmation that I had obeyed his requests, he knew that too and he started to speak and act with growing certainty.

Katrina+Kaif+new+hot+sexy+thigs+%2526+hot+cleavage+show+spicy+pics+stills+%25285%2529.jpg


"Nice legs slut," he said, his hands reaching over to stroke my legs, his fingers grazing my knickers.

"Now get those tits out, right here in the car, show me, now!"
 
I looked at him in shock, but it wasn't just shock, it was lust and shock. I had that mental fog I get sometimes when men give me orders, an out of body experience. My hands lifted to my blouse and unbuttoned it and with unseemly haste, I fished each of my tits out my flimsy bra in turn, allowing them to pour out in full display. It almost felt like I was exposing another girl's breasts for Jim to look at but as I looked at him again, my face hot and cold all at once, I could see in his expression that these were my tits he was gawping at.

katrina%2Bkaif%2Bki%2Bchudaai%2Bnaked%2Bfake%2B2.jpg


"Nicest tits I've seen in years and just as good as they looked in your pics," Jim said distractedly, his hand leaving my legs and running across my tits, my nipples. It was his turn to be in a trance as he was almost hypnotised by the sight of my tits. I was ashamed and electrified but as he began to grope my tits, I was becoming self-conscious and checking to see no-one could see from outside, we were in car park after all. I was glad my windows were semi-tinted.

Jim snapped himself out of his reverie and remembered where he was. He had seemed to have a plan thus far and now he was going to get back onto it.

163371381_fkat5.jpg


"You want this don't you Katrina?"

With my tits hanging lewdly out and stockings on show, I could hardly deny it. I didn't reply. I didn't have to. Jim took charge again, my gaze followed his movement, his hands moved down to his zipper. I stared, he unzipped. He fished his cock out with his right hand. He was so stiff he had to fold it carefully out of his pants.

"Oh fuck!" I said, totally involuntarily, as his big thick cock sprang into view, pointing straight into the air, demanding I suck it.

"Katrina, you want this. You are a slut, you need to obey, to serve. Start now, lean over and suck my dick now, slut!"

I was intensely turned on, I felt I was going to cum on the spot. My actions weren't my own, I simply lent over, opened my mouth wide to accommodate him and purred rather embarrassingly in pleasure as I felt the warmth of his cock head against my tongue and my lips.

"Oh yes, you dirty cocksucker!" he exclaimed, thrilled that I was actually goiing through with it. Not only going through with it, I was loving it. I was uncomfortable, my tits dangled below me into my gearstick and whatever else was down there but I didn't care, I wanted to suck Jim's luscious prick, I wanted to taste his cum at the back of my throat. Right here, in my car, parked up in a cafe car park.

aaeUnAp6_o.jpg


I had my mouth wrapped right around his shaft so my face was basically in the crotch of his trousers but with some presence of mind, he suddenly pulled my head off his cock.

I snapped back into place in my chair, my mouth and chin soaked in spit and Jim's pre-cum. I looked indignantly at Jim as to why he had stopped me, he smiled in amusement seeing the frustration on my face at not being allowed to suck his cock.

"Wait a minute, you can suck it again in a minute, cocksucker!" and with that he waved his cock at me.

"I just wanted to give you a choice. If you suck me here and now and take and swallow all this cum I have here in my balls, then as soon as you've swallowed every drop, you will drive us both back to your place and I'm going to get stuck right up that cunt and arse of yours, your choice?"

With that, he waved his thick shaft at me again and waited for my response. It may have been a gamble on his part as I could have told him to fuck off as he was acting like an arrogant prick, but as I looked at his cock, almost hypnotised, he knew he had me.

I don't think I even replied, or even paused. I lent over, gripped his shaft and put it straight back in my mouth. I could think of nothing else than the feel of his prick in my mouth, his cum blasting the inner walls of my mouth.

I angled my mouth as best as I could to slide his cock down my throat, my tongue sliding on and ticking his veiny shaft. I felt him mash my tits with his rough hands beneath me as if he was milking a cow.

(MyPornSnap.top)_bollywoodporn370.jpg


I was sucking eagerly like this for just a short space of time. The day had already been an intense turn on for Jim and I knew from how engorged his dick was in my mouth that he wasn't going to last too long.

He clamped my head in place urgently so I could hardly move, I adjusted my tongue so his cock could blast straight down my throat and seconds later he cried out in triumph as he pumped my throat with his seed. It felt like I was having to swallow a pint of fluid as I just lay there and took it all.

I don't remember everything, but I do recall him congratulating me on being the real deal cocksucker I had said I was and how this would be the first of many loads that he was going to power down my throat.

As I sat back upright, I had to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as some of Jim's sperm had fallen out my mouth but I felt triumphnt too. I had just demeaned myself, sucking off an average older guy in a car park!

Despite my head and mind racing frantically, I had the presence of mind to realise I now had to ferry Jim back to my house for more cock. Luckily, Jim allowed me to pop my tits back into my bra and button my blouse up and roll my skirt back down to respectability.

Apart from the sheen of Jim's spunk on my face, I once again looked every inch the business woman.

On the short drive back, we didn't chat. I think we were both lost in thoughts about what had happened. For me amazement that I'd only met Jim an hour ago and already I could taste his salty cum that coated the inside of my mouth.

As well as that though, I decided how much I wanted this. Jim wasn't the dominant cocksure bastard I sometimes went for, someone like Nick who dominated me ruthlessly but, Jim had potential and he was the 'average older guy' that brought out my feelings of degradation that I loved.

Reflecting on what had just happened, I don't think Jim could quite believe his luck and that was just the attiude that turned me on. As I drove into my driveway I resolved that I was going to make it shamefully easy for Jim to take me, use me, fuck me hard, right now in my own house. After all, it was me who was the experienced one in these D/s antics.

I opened the door with a trembling hand, I knew what would happen and so did Jim. As I let him in and closed the door behind me. Instantly, he moved towards me, looking to strip me but I motioned for him to wait:

53827365.cms


'No, let me do this,' I said. I walked away, my heart pounding as I took the stairs up to my bedroom. Jim motioned to follow me but I quickly asked him to wait there. I was sick with nerves but I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I wanted to humiliate myself for Jim and offer him my arse on a plate.

I took a jar of scented oil off my bedside cabinet and strode nervously back down to my lounge where Jim sat a little perplexed. I smiled nervously at him, showed him the bottle and laughed a little as he realised what was happening.
 
I motioned for him not to approach, instead, I took his hands and pulled him to his feet. I instantly dropped to my knees and urgently pulled his cock out of his pants. Now this was underway, I wanted it to happen quickly.

I opened my mouth wide and for the second time today, swallowed Jim's cock. I gave him my best cocksucking, sliding my moist lips over the shaft of his cock, lapping at his thick balls with my tongue, popping it out and sliding my tongue over his shaft and head of his cock, looking up at him so he could see my wantoness, my willingness to be his cocksucker, looking at him knowing that in the next few minutes, the cock in my mouth would be speared up my arse.

Katrina-kaif-topless-forced-blowjob-fake-big-boobs-pic.jpg


Jim was enjoying it so much, he had told me how much he loved having his cock sucked and I could tell. I had to prise my mouth off him as I too was enjoying it so much but I wanted so much more tonight, I wanted to submit totally to him.

I popped his cock out my mouth, it was raging, hard, slick and angry. I took two steps over to the couch. I urgently pulled my blouse and bra off, I pulled my skirt up, pulled my knickers off, flinging them across the floor, they were very wet.

PicsArt_06-04-09.26.32.jpg


I took a deep breath and walked. back over to Jim, I gripped his cock and squirted as much oil on it as I could, stroking it in my hand until his dick was slick and slippery. My head was next to his, he could hear my nerves, my desire, my impatience.

"Jim, I'm going to get on all fours, lift my skirt up, oil my arse and spread it wide for you. i want you to make me your slut. Kneel in behind me, spear your cock up my arse and take me hard and deep...make me your slut...dont stop hammering my arse until you pump me full of cum...will you?

I knew I didn't need to ask, "Fuckin' hell, you dirty whore, too right I'm going to take your arse, first time of many!" he retorted.

I groaned in lust and quickly dropped to my knees, I lifted my skirt high over my waist and felt the clean air on my arse. I took a huge squirt of oil in my hand, rubbing it inside my arse, embellishing this by squirting it directly over my arse. I reached around and spread my arse cheeks wide open. I felt the oil running down my legs I had used so much, some of it running underneath my stockings, some pooling against my stocking tops.

katrina%2Bkaif%2Bfull%2Bnude%2Bshowing%2Bpussy%2Band%2Basshole.jpg


I looked back at Jim and felt that delicious feeling I had all but forgotten, the humiliation of being on all fours in my own living room, spreading my arse for a stranger. A stranger who was stroking his thick cock, not quite believing what an easy slut I was. This was the image and the scene I had fantasised with Jim about, all he had to do now was to take his slutty prize.

"Come on Jim, please, fuck my arse!" I roared, as i continued to hold my arsehole wide open for him.

He didn't need further encouragement. I strained my head to watch him, he waddled across the floor a little comically as his pants were around his ankles. He sank to his knees and slid his cock over the top of my bum cheeks, sliding the slickness of his oiled cock against my own slick skin. I tensed, anticipating his hardness invading my bum but I had a while to wait yet, the bastard was going to tease me, he rubbed his cock over my arse, his balls pressing into my flesh and bouncing against me.

In a little frustration I let go of my arse cheeks.

"What are you doing? Keep that arse open wide, I'm going to fuck it when I'm good and ready!" roared Jim.

As frustrating as it was, I loved this too. Having to hold my bum open for his convenience. I did immediately, it was better this way, a slut takes a cock up her arse only when her man requires her to.

"So Katrina, this is it, there's no going back after this. As soon as I'm balls deep in your arse, you lose all say. I take your arse, your pussy as and when I want!" As he said this, he moved the head of his cock against my open arsehole and applied slight pressure so my bum just started to open for him a little. I braced myself for the delicious hard shaft of cock I was about to feel but there was more teasing, Jim was determined to enjoy the moment and enjoy my humiliation some more.

"Tell me Katrina, tell me that as soon as I slam my dick up your arse, you become my property, my whore, you'll be as easy for me to fuck as you are now. Any time I click my fingers you'll drop to your knees and plead to suck my dick...tell me..." With that, he pressed his cock up me a little further, i could feel his cock head just begin to stick in my arse.

"Tell me Katrina...!" he said again, poised to bugger me.

fkat.jpg


I was intensely aroused, I wanted fucking badly, I was enjoying the humiliation. If it felt this good with Jim humiliating me, then I wanted it, a lot. My mind was a mess, I knew he wanted a final submission from me and as my head swam with lust I gave him it;

"Yes Jim, fucking yes...Just fuck my arse please...I'll be your whore, your **censored** cocksucker, use me, own me...fuck...split my fucking arse in two..!"

I didn't know what I was saying and soon lost all power of speech. Enthused by my submission, Jim swatted my hands away from my arse so I fell into the couch and at the same time, he forced his cock as deep as it would go up my shitter, his hands on each of my cheeks forcing my vulnerable arse hole to yield still further.

I screamed, a little lust but a lot of pain. Despite the slickness of the oil, my tight arse wasnt ready and Jim's thick nob felt like a burning hot poker inside me already.

"Does that hurt slut?" he asked.

"Yes..agghhhh...yes, fuck, yes it does," I whimpered. It really did feel like a red hot poker.

9MKhlH.jpg


"Do you want me to stop...or slow down...? he countered, all the time continuing to slide up my arse.

I did and also I didnt want to him to stop, it hurt like hell but I loved it.

"No, dont stop, use my arse...Oh fuck..." I cried, tears rolling down my face.

"Good girl, because you're my slut now and you'll take what I give you! I don't care if it hurts or not!" With that he gripped my hips tightly and forced his dick hard up my arse, so hard, I soon felt his balls languidly lolling against my cunt. As he gripped me, he now had his entire length inside my bum. Despite the fire in my arse, I felt his cock throb excitedly inside the tightness of my arsehole.
 
I looked back at him and he smiled back at me, he had the smug look of a conquering hero, I loved that look. He had easily conquered me. The very same morning of meeting me and after a messy blow job, he was already balls deep in my whore arse.

"I like that, keep looking at me as I take your arse!" he demanded, as I felt him pulling his cock back out of me like he was reloading a gun, before forcing it back up my arse. He started stroking it in and out rhythmically, my tits shaking in response to his rapier thrusts, my arse totally at his mercy. I love this stage of arse fucking, my arse gripped his shaft appreciately now, waves of pain subsiding to waves of pleasure that made my pussy and clit throb appreciately.

PicsArt_09-24-06.47.37.jpg


"You love getting your arse nailed don't you Katrina? You weren't lying," he leered.

"Mmm yes, I love it..." I gasped as he continued to bugger me, his cock felt bigger and bigger in my arse all the time, it felt like my arse would explode.

"Good," he said, "...because im going to give you the hard shafting you want right now!"

With that, he drew his dick almost clean out of my arse before slamming it straight up again. The force of the thrust pressing my face into the cushion on my couch.

I felt his hands draw my hips up, so my arse was even higher in the air, making me wide open and so totally available, my skirt bunched up lewdly over my waist. He fucked my arse, hard. He didn't stop, growling in enjoyment, my cries of pleasure/pain muffled in tne couch, ignored by Jim as he pounded me into submission.

He didn't last too long, he gripped my hips, his whole cock buried deep in my arse as he groaned loudly and pumped my arse full of sperm. I felt like a cow being bred by a bull as his cum pumped into my poor hole and I had that delicious feeling I love of total use as I felt each deep twitch of his cock stretching my tight bum hole as he emptied inside me again.

As his cum subsided, he swatted my arse and fell into me against the couch.

We lay there for a minute or two, possibly thinking of how intense that was. I knew that was the most intense fuck I had had for years, I knew it was the same for Jim and I knew something had changed.

PicsArt_09-24-07.05.57.jpg


Jim had made me his slut. He had arse fucked me thoroughly and all my feelings of submission and a desire to please were focussed on him. I wished he was hard again so he could do my arse all over again, or actually, do whatever he wanted, regardless of my own feelings.

Luckily, Jim was aware of some of this. I'm sure he couldn't believe his luck but he was determined to hammer home his advantage. He knew all my dark fantasies, he had just witnessed me offer him my arse on a plate and take it all like the true submissive slut I am and he knew rightly, that the time was right to take further advantage.

I went up the stairs shakily, Jim's sperm leaking out of my ravaged arsehole. I went into the bathroom, took my cum stained skirt off and took some tissues and wiped my arse and pussy dry. As I sat on the toilet to pee, Jim shocked me by walking straight in!

"Jim, what are you doing, I need to pee," I said, already in place sat on the toilet.

Jim had an evil grin, "So?" he queried.

I was open-mouthed but I knew what he meant, he wanted me to pee in front of him, we'd discussed this in our chat too. A slut is not allowed dignity and Jim would eventually control everything I did.

I had my usual feeling of trepidation and lust as I looked at him. My face was burning with shame as it was all happening so quickly but I wanted this, I needed humiliation and I looked at him in the eyes, we both knew I was about to piss in front of him. I even smiled for some reason.

He sensed what I was going to do, "Wait, don't pee yet. Ask me for permission!"

"Oh God Jim...really?" I said, holding myself from starting my pee. I looked at him to make sure he was serious. He was.

"Sir...please may I pee...?" I said, half smiling at him through my embarrasment and gritted teeth but also proud of my use of 'Sir' but still feeling my face flush hot with embarrasment.

He smiled back, "Yes, slut you can...but spread your legs and open wide first...!"

I was almost breathless in excitement, I obeyed straight away, widened my legs as much as I could, drew my hand down to my pussy and directed my pee into the toilet bowl. I looked up at Jim who was gleefully surveying the scene. I was almost comical, I still had my black stockings on and those stockinged legs were splayed wide across my own toilet with a guy I'd met just a very short while ago getting a full view of my cunt as I emptied myself. It was humiliating, but deliciously so.

Hot-naked-Katrina-Kaif-pissing-outdoor-without-dress.jpg


I finished and drew some toilet roll, wiped myself and flushed. I stood up to leave but Jim held my hand, "My turn," he said, "I need to go."

"Err...sure, OK..." I said, indicating the toilet was free and I was leaving the room.

"We've discussed this too, slut!" he said, " Now go kneel in the shower, I'm going to piss all over you!"

I started to protest and my heart lept into my mouth. Yes I had fantasised about this but I wasn't sure I thought it would actually happen, certainly not yet. I wanted it but I didn't, but it was inevitable, I was on auto pilot, it happened so quickly, before I could even gather my thoughts, I was on my knees in the shower.

I had my eyes closed, head down.

"Look at me, slut!" Jim said and shaking his cock in his hands said, "Do you want this or not, slut?" Good enough he was giving me the choice and a way out, I think he probably thought this was too soon also.

Every instinct in my body was screaming not to do this. I could step backwards, I could stand up, I could tell Jim that he had overstepped the mark but the slut inside me wanted to know what this felt like, what would it feel like to kneel where I was right now and feel a hot stream of piss from the cock of an average, podgy, rough guy land all over me and degrade me.

katrina-kaif-fully-nude-shower-001.jpg


I stayed exactly where I was, I looked Jim in the eyes. He looked aroused and expectant. He wasn't sure I was going to do this. I looked at him again and gave him a subtle nod to approve my latest descent into debasement.

As soon as my nod was seen, Jim quickly took a step closer and I had to close my eyes and mouth as he simply aimed a strong jet of piss over my face and tits. It felt strangely warm and cold at the same time, the acrid smell repulsing me a little but my head swam in submissive debasement.

I didn't want to like this but I did. Jim lowered his aim and targetted my tits and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled triumphantly, "You really are such a nasty little whore, kneeling in the shower and taking my piss..." as he surveyed me, kneeling in surrender allowing his piss stream to land wherever he chose.

I couldn't argue as Jim finished his pee. I was humiliated and defeated and I loved it.

katrina-kaif-wet-tits-exposed-fakes-001.jpg


At each stage of the day so far, I felt I was descending further into submission to Jim. As he cleaned himself up he gave me orders, "Stay in the shower, clean up and come back downstairs. No clothes, Just a clean pair of stockings."

I stripped my current stockings off, they were an oily, cummy, pissy mess. I switched the shower on and quickly soapy water was streaming down my body. I began to think of the things that had already happened to me, sucking Jim's cock in the car park, giving him my arse on a plate, him taking my arse ruthlessly and just now, peeing all over me.
 
My body was in no doubt of how I felt about it all, almost without thinking about it, my fingers rubbed my engorged clit frantically and I had to use my other hand to grip the shower curtain as an orgasm exploded across my body.

I took my time getting 'dressed' if that's what you could call an outfit that consisted solely of stockings. Despite being so thoroughly used already, it didn't help with my feelings of shame and fear as I tentatively took the few steps downstairs.

Jim had helped himself to a drink and was sitting completely naked in my armchair, watching TV. As he saw me almost totally naked again he almost growled in pleasure but put me to work in fixing him a sandwich.

As ridiculous as it sounds with me starkers, we just chatted idly about nothing very much for a while. Jim was obviously recovering his strength for my next ordeal as I knew (and hoped) he wasn't finished with me. I struggled to concentrate at all on small talk, my mind and soul awash with trying to process all the things that had happened to me today.

Snapping me out of my reflection, Jim put his plate on the floor and sat bolt upright;

"Right slut, come and sit on this chair next to me," as he said it, he pointed to a chair adjacent to his. I did so calmly, he immediately gave me further orders.

Drape each of your legs over each arm of the chair. I did, crimson with the lewdness of my position, my soaked cunt wide open for his view, just a few inches from his face, I couldn't be any more easy and available.

"Start rubbing that clit, I want you to cum in front of me, here and now while I take some pics. All those other guys on that chat site need to see what a brazen whore you really are!"

katrina-kaif-nude-7-300x297.jpg


With that he took his phone out and started snapping pics of me as I rubbed my inner cunt lips and rubbed my hot clit, my juices already dripping down my legs. I had already cum a number of times but this situation was so incredibly hot, I wouldnt last long. I even managed to humiliate myself even further, I lifted my bum up in the air so my cunt was even closer to him and as I looked up at him enjoying the view, I snapped my head back and my pussy exploded against my fingers, my legs buckling and trembling as I fell back into the chair.

Jim put his phone away and gave me a moment to recover. After my breathing vaguely approached normal again, he spoke to from the next chair;

Jim: "Tell me slut, what is it that you want to happen next."

[mg]https://imgfy.net/images/2020/10/23/katrina-kaif-6_orig.jpg[/img]

I looked at him puzzled and said, "I'll do whatever you want," it was certainly the truth.

"Yes I know that," Jim said, "But what do you actually want me do?"

I blushed and hesitated. I never liked this. The advantage of being a submissive is the Dominant always sets the agenda and I still didn't quite want to be open about my horny lust, even though he had just seen it, several times (I actually don't even recall how often I had cum!)

I thought honestly about what I wanted. So far today, Jim had done very well in treating me like a slut so the answer was simple, I just wanted to please him, to do whatever he wanted but what to say in reply?

"I...I guess I want to suck that big cock again and...and feel you inside my pussy...? I stammered.

"Inside your what?" he countered.

I remembered our rule in chat, I didn't have a pussy, I had a cunt. However, he didn't wait for a reply. Instead, he spread his legs wide and I saw he was hard again, not rock hard but hard enough for his dick to be pointing at me, and for his balls to be dangling below.

"My dick is sore from using you so much slut, but as you asked, I'll have your mouth again and I suppose I better sample that cunt, make you my 3 hole slut!" he smiled, impressed by his chatter and bravado.

"Crawl over here between my legs and lick my balls!" As he said this, he gripped his cock and pulled it up like a gear stick, his already drained balls falling down passively below.

I did it immediately, my palms on the carpet, taking the couple of steps needed until my mouth was right over his shaft and balls. I mewed in excitement as my tongue lapped across each ball in turn, my tongue snaking over them and lapping at the base of his shaft. I tried to grip his cock but he batted my hand away so I kissed and licked the head of his cock, sliding my lips up and down the shaft, learning what he liked by the deepness of his low moans, enjoying my emerging role as his own **censored** cocksucker.

g6ih1wad7d9m.jpg


I love cocksucking like nothing else, it feels like a form of worship to me, of homage. The symbol of male power, the hard cock and thick veiny shaft being adored by a woman, me, on her knees serving him. Through the reverie of my task, he spurred me on with some delicious verbals, "You're such a dirty cocksucker" and "take it all in your mouth you nasty whore!" - I love slut talk like that and I was in no position to argue, it only spurred me on to please him all the more.

I spent a while between his legs before I felt his hands lift my head higher and over his fully erect cock. As I opened my mouth wide to take him all in, he pressed his hands on the top of my head and started to face fuck me. I struggled to breath properly, my eyes teared up and streamed and spittle slid out of the small amount of space left between my mouth and his dick. His cock was spearing in and out my my mouth and down my throat and I started to think I was going to take my second mouthful of the day, but he suddenly pulled his nob right out my mouth.

121339197_fkat9.md.jpg


"Quickly, slut, get your dirty cunt on this dick!" with that he waved it impatiently in the air, I stood upright, so quickly that I was dizzy with lust and arousal. I gripped his shaft which was soaked in my spit and directed the shaft between my legs and my sopping snatch. His cock rammed inside me embarrassingly easily, I was so wet, my cunt lips offered virtually no resistance and almost immediately my outer labia was resting on his balls.

He gripped my hips and urged me to ride his cock and I did just that, sliding my used cunt up and down over his shaft, my big tits smashing up and down with urgency.

144684539_fkat3.jpg


"Rub your clit again, I want you cumming over my dick!" he screamed, getting closer himself. I could feel his solid shaft inside me as I milked his cock. We fucked frantically like this for a short while before he gripped my hips tighter, held me in place and I felt his cock twitching inside me again, this time giving me whatever his balls had left in them, on this occasion, blasting inside my cunt. The feeling brought me off too, my pussy erupting in pleasure and knocking all the breath out my body as I crumpled on a heap next to Jim, feeling some sort of fluid leak out onto my leg.

I surprised myself at that point. I wanted to show Jim how much I approved of this, an active and willing participant. I slid down between his legs again, scooped up his cock which had already withered a little and put it straight into my mouth. My tongue quickly searching for our salty fluids as I submissively cleaned his cock as a thank you for using me like the slut I was.

Katrina-Kaif-Nude-Pussy-And-Ass-Fucked-And-Blowjob-Fake-_002.jpg


I further humiliated myself by keeping Jim's cock in my moith long after it was clean. So much so, that Jim had to swat me away impatiently and tell me, "not to worry you'll be sucking it so much soon your mouth will go numb..."

"Well you've drained my balls completely and my cock is so worn out I can't get it up again," Jim quipped as he prepared to leave some time later.

The scene at my front door would have seemed truly ludicrous to any passers by. It was only just breaking into evening and Jim was being let out by an executive woman who just happened to be wearing nothing but black stockings, oh and a lot of Jim's semen in all her orifices. I recall being thankful that due to having such a large house with a driveway, none of my neighbours would be able to see.

Jim looked at me, placed his left hand on my shoulder to pull me round a little and with his other hand, swatted my arse so hard that if I could see it, I was sure there would be a red hand print on my pale white arse flesh.

I scowled, Jim laughed and as he left said, " Next time I decide to fuck you any which way I like, you need to be more prepared. You're the one rolling in money. I want you to buy a nice collar and matching leash, you choose your own colour. Oh and the biggest butt plug you can find, I'm going to be inside that tight arse of yours a lot so it needs to be ready and gaping whenever I am..."

He looked at me with a semi smile and for acceptance.

I smiled back with all the submissiveness he hoped for, "Yes of course...Sir."

katrina-kaif-bdsm-thong-001.jpg


Katrina-Kaif-naked-body-tied-bollywood-slave-actress-bondage-after-shoot.jpg


THE-END
 
Nabha Natesh hurried to answer the doorbell. She knew it was Jai -- after all, she invited him -- but no one else was home except Natesh's friends watching TV in the basement, and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Quickly fixing her hair and forgetting to breathe, she eagerly yanked open the door.

Nabha-Natesh-2.jpg


As Natesh greeted her new boyfriend, her body betrayed its excitement. She found herself blushing uncontrollably, and the flutter in her stomach accelerated to a full-fledged freefall sensation. His voice gave her goosebumps, and his quick hello-kiss made her mouth water. He didn't hug her, though, because he was awkwardly holding a nondescript UPS box that he found by the door. He still managed to look cool, despite the awkward package, with his slightly messy short hair and tattered backpack over one shoulder -- a quietly confident look, without too much ego or fuss. Natesh found it irresistible.

Natesh had never had a real boyfriend before Jai. He was the first guy ever to take her beyond "second base," but, more importantly, he was the first guy ever brave enough to openly commit himself to her. She also hadn't seen any benefits from her supposedly attractive hair. Sometimes she wondered if boys could even see her.

That is, until Jai. They had only been dating for three weeks, but he had already seen more of her body than any other boy had ever seen, and they'd be going to the same college this Fall! She blushed harder just thinking about it.

Dating Jai made Natesh think in ways she'd never thought before. She finally started paying attention to fashion, and she made the best of her young body by walking with a pronounced swagger in her hips. Today she wore a short black skirt and plunging v-neck sweater -- items she didn't even own two weeks ago. She smiled and laughed much more openly, and she was no longer embarrassed to talk about sex. Her closest friends noticed the changes immediately, and most of them recognized the glow of satisfaction in her cheeks. They all respected Jai for bringing out the woman in Natesh. Many were even envious of Jai's obvious talents.

e1053b1d5226bfb6f62b97283cdd2415.jpg


Natesh offered to take the package, but Jai insisted on carrying it. Silly, but gentlemanly nonetheless. She led him down into the basement rec room, where they usually studied. Today it was History. They had a final project due. Natesh admired in Jai as well -- in addition to his mind. He certainly was the only boy with the brains to pick a President Most other boys had yet to realize that intellect was sexy.

As Jai stepped into the rec room, he was surprised to find Natesh's two best friends, Mehreen and Megha, already there, sprawled on the couch watching TV. He greeted them, and they both looked over their shoulders to greet him back. When they saw the UPS box, their eyes immediately lit up. They exchanged mischievous grins, and the race was on.

Mehreen leaped up with sudden energy, "I'll take that!"

fbWSdzY.jpg


As Mehreen hurried around the couch, Megha jumped over the back, "No! Give it to me!"

48028104543_b913099d97_b.jpg


The girls collided in front of Jai and snatched the package in a flurry of arms, hands, and hair. Jai momentarily enjoyed the sight of these two girls fighting for his attention. After all, Mehreen and Megha were both attractive, and getting to hang out with them was one of the perks of dating Natesh. Mehreen looked especially good today, with tighter jeans and more bracelets, necklaces, and Latin flair than usual. Megha looked unkempt in comparison, no doubt straight from basketball practice, in her plain fleece sweatshirt and Addidas windpants, with her dark hair pulled back into a high, tight ponytail.

Megha easily won the scuffle, and she turned the box to read its label. Mehreen seemed anxious, "Is that it?"

Megha squinted at the label and answered hesitantly, "Yes... Well... I think so..."

With that, Mehreen snatched the box and raced back to the couch, Megha hot on her heels. They immediately began tearing open the package, giggling nervously. Natesh just sighed and rolled her eyes at Jai. His curiosity piqued, he finally had to ask, "What is it?"

Mehreen shot an alarmed glance back at Natesh. Natesh answered with a patronizing and dramatic tone, "It's a gift for Mehreen's boyfriend." She dragged out the "o" in "boyfriend," as if to mock Mehreen. Mehreen didn't seem to care -- in fact, she seemed relieved -- and returned to shredding the box.

As Natesh and Jai headed for the folding card table where they usually studied, Jai followed up, "Why was it delivered here?"

Natesh dropped into a folding chair and nonchalantly opened her notebook, "Because she was afraid her parents would open it and start asking questions."

30429266485_3d8e98a4fb_b.jpg


Jai didn't bother to ask about Natesh's parents. They worked all the time and were never home. This was another perk of dating Natesh.

So, while Mehreen and Megha unwrapped the mysterious gift, Jai and Natesh started discussing their paper. Natesh could honestly care less, but Jai attacked the project with admirable passion and energy. As he sat there tossing out political factoids with ease, Natesh thought she could see his future. He would be a powerful and wealthy man someday, and it was incredibly sexy. Her heart fluttered again, and for a moment she fantasized about what she would do to Jai if Mehreen and Megha weren't in the room...
 
"What?"

"How long does it take for you to make yourself cum?"

Mehreen was only slightly less bold than Megha, but these questions were ridiculous, even for them. Jai was flabbergasted, "Why do you girls care?"

SmaQMKQJajMlzAPAFpWXb3M4IApzqoF-8R2EaGAKaGmkyOmZgZExfNgSfERZRP6l-97GWz2HxTvRluvw4ahs6UzPH9FIyfNqUH2M0LDHrp_9M_cQIaPYju0


Megha leaned back against the back of the couch and exchanged a thoughtful look with Mehreen. For a moment, they seemed to silently debate whether to answer. To both girls' surprise, Natesh was the one who finally spoke up, "Mehreen wants to give her boyfriend a handjob."

Mehreen's jaw dropped, and she gasped at her friend Natesh. Mehreen's total lack of a poker face revealed that Natesh was, in fact, telling the truth. Megha just laughed to herself. Natesh continued, "Not just any handjob... a really good one. That's his gift," she swallowed and took a deep breath before clarifying, "She wants to make him cum like he's never cum before."

A split second later, Mehreen was on her feet and pillows were flying. Mehreen's voice was hysteric as she wailed on Natesh with a couch cushion, "Natesh!! Shut up!!"

Natesh managed to keep her glasses on and started fighting back. She yanked the cushion out of Mehreen's hands and turned the tables on her attacker. Mehreen backed up, using the couch as a shield, but Natesh, on the tips of her toes, leaned over the couch's back and could still reach Mehreen with her cushion.

1c9c3e0547ac0372e0516dda0665c109.jpg


From Jai's vantage point, sitting in his chair facing the back of the couch, he now had a clear view up the back of Natesh's short black skirt. Only half-covered by plain black panties, her ass was perfect -- just two slightly rounded cheeks curving out from an otherwise petite young body. Jai easily visualized himself yanking those panties down and banging his girlfriend's brains out, standing up, with her bent over the couch just like that. At this point, the room was so sexually charged that Natesh probably wouldn't even care if Mehreen and Megha watched. Jai knew from experience that she was a loud fuck, but her cries of pleasure would be muffled by the couch cushions. She was also prone to passing out when cumming really hard, but on the couch, like this, it wouldn't matter -- he could hold her down and fuck her till she fainted, then finish himself off. It would be so easy, and she would love it. He wouldn't even have to remove her skirt...

wp4443564.jpg


Megha noticed, too, and she gave Jai a knowing, devilish grin. For a moment, Jai wondered if Megha was visualizing the same thing. But was she visualizing Jai banging Natesh, or Jai banging her like that? Right now, Jai could go for either one -- or both! Judging by Megha's athleticism and the way she carried herself, it would probably require a lot of stamina to handle her. She seemed like the type of girl who would fuck relentlessly and wouldn't stop until she was completely satisfied -- a difficult but tempting challenge. His cock was growing larger by the second just thinking about it. But, of course, it was only a fantasy, because he would never cheat on his girlfriend.

830x1107


Megha's eyes darted briefly down Jai's body then back up again. Her grin grew wider, and she folded her arms across her chest, seemingly oblivious to the pillow fight going on right beside her. Meanwhile, Mehreen's anger melted into giddy laughter as the pillow fight degenerated into an unflattering scramble. Still trying to reach over the couch, Natesh lost her balance and tumbled, face first, over the couch's back. Laughing the whole way down, she landed among the seat cushions and twisted onto her back to keep fighting. Mehreen took the advantage and tackled Natesh, pinning her in the couch.

"Oh you're in trouble now! This is what you get!"

With Natesh pinned on her back, Mehreen started tickling. It was a totally unfair match. She needed backup. Between laughs and gasps for breath, she called out for Jai.

Jai eagerly jumped to his feet, not only to help Natesh, but also to join this playful scrap between two sexy young girls. He almost made it, too, before Megha blindsided him. Apparently, she had decided to side with Mehreen. Laughing girlishly, she tackled him from the side just as he reached the couch.

With Megha's arms wrapped tightly around his waist, Jai lost his balance, and his momentum carried them both over the back of the couch in a frenetic repeat of Natesh's earlier tumble. Wrestling as they fell, they managed to miss Mehreen and Natesh and roll right off the couch onto the floor.

Megha ended up on top, straddling Jai's chest, with one knee pinning his shoulder to the carpet. She quickly pinned down his other shoulder -- first with her hands, then, after shifting her hips, with her other knee. Jai strained to sit up, but Megha was stronger and heavier than she looked. He could feel the toned muscles in her legs twitching and flexing to balance herself and hold him down. As he struggled beneath her, she smiled and taunted him, "Oh no you don't. First you have to answer the question!"

680_510d559c155d12e92e6492fc8767cca1.jpg


Mehreen kept tickling, and Natesh laughed so frantically that tears ran down her cheeks. She gasped desperately, "Jai!! Help! Ah! Ah! -- Help!"

Taken by surprise and dizzy from the fall, Jai could only think about getting to Natesh. He looked up at Megha in bewilderment, "What!? What question?"

Jai kept struggling, but it was no use. Megha leaned forward slightly and crossed her ankles on his stomach. She now had him in a perfect pin, and he would have to lift her entire body weight to escape. Reveling in her position of power, Megha spoke slowly to prolong the ordeal, "Mehreen asked... How long does it take... for you... to cum?"

Megha punctuated her question by planting her hands on the carpet on either side of Jai's head. This seemed familiar. Indeed, once again, just like in the chair earlier, she was on top of him, staring down at him with hungry eyes and a devilish grin -- except now she smelled faintly of sweat and panted slightly from exertion, her breath barely reaching his face as he strained beneath her. Around the rim of her forehead, a few errant hairs hung down messily, having escaped from her tight brunette ponytail during the scuffle. Her fitted sweatshirt had also bunched and twisted a bit during the fall, or perhaps her pants had been pulled down slightly, now revealing about two inches of her smooth, fit midriff. Jai could now see a slight V-shaped crease between toned muscles tracing the upper crests of her hips. His eyes instinctively followed the crease as it traced a diagonal line from high on her slender waist and down into her pants. He fought the urge to yank down that elastic band just to see the base of that beautiful V.

Rather than answer the embarrassing question, Jai kept struggling. Megha's smile simply grew bigger, until she cut it short by playfully biting her lower lip. Then she looked over her shoulder, lifted a thoughtful finger to her lips, and mused aloud, "Or perhaps we should just find out for ourselves..."

Once again, Jai felt his cock swelling, and he was sure that Megha could see the bulge. To make matters worse, Mehreen turned to look, too. Still tickling Natesh, she laughed and taunted, "Yeah, Jai! Tell us! Do you last more or less than three minutes? I bet it's less!"

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Megha, twisting to get a better look at Jai's pants. She started to slide one hand slowly down the front of his shirt, straight toward the bulge in his jeans. Her eyes glazed over slightly, and her voice started to sound distant, "I bet he could go for a long, long time."

As Megha's fingers approached the edge of Jai's belt, he felt an electrifying combination of eagerness and fear. His brain told him that it would be cheating and that Megha was nothing but trouble, but he couldn't resist aching for her touch. Her hand continued down his stomach at an agonizing crawl, causing his muscles to twitch and shiver, as if signaling her to hurry. In response, she slowed down even more. When her palm finally reached his belly-button, his hips bucked involuntarily, barely dipping her fingertips into his jeans. But she stopped there, less than one inch away... She stopped to gently brush a single, warm finger back-and-forth across his skin under the elastic band of his underwear. And there she waited, teasing silently.

Jai did not even realize that he had stopped struggling. Instead, his mind locked in anticipation -- adrenaline surging -- his body ready to snap with tension -- every muscle instinctively primed for the slightest trigger. The fear of cheating had lost all voice in his mind. He still sensed it, but the message was erased by a gathering cloud of wild energy. The world, as he knew it, now reduced to a single point -- the tip of Megha's finger as it brushed across his skin. So close! It would be so easy for her to reach in and satisfy him, and, pinned to the floor, he would have no choice but to let it happen...

Meanwhile, Mehreen had turned back to her victim on the couch, "Let's ask Natesh!" Amid another flurry of tickling, she taunted her smaller friend, "How long does he take, Natesh? We know you jerked him off before! How long does he take? Tell us, or Megha will see for herself..."

Between tears, gasps, and laughs, Natesh struggled to answer, "More!... More than three minutes!... Please! Stop!" Mehreen finally stopped, and Natesh caught her breath, panting as though she had just sprinted a mile, "He takes... more than three minutes... He's a champ... He wears me out... Sorry, Jai. I had to tell. I couldn't take it anymore."

Nabha-Natesh-Latest-Photos-08.JPG


And with that, Megha pulled back her hand. Tension released, Jai exhaled with sudden heaviness, as though he had been holding his breath. His muscles relaxed, but his cock still throbbed with heat.
 
Back
Top