Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 45 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Armaan kept looking at Parineeti's picture, trying to recollect where he had seen her before. Her face was so familiar. Suddenly a memory struck him like lighting. A few weeks ago, he had seen her with his girlfriend Shraddha outside a shopping mall. He was waiting for Shraddha to join him for a dinner date as he saw the two women step out of the mall carrying their shopping bags. There were talking like they were good friends. Finally, Shraddha hugged her lightly with a smile and waved her goodbye before getting into the car with Armaan. For a moment, the other girl looked straight at Armaan, her gaze was so intense, almost impossible to forget. When he asked Shraddha how she knew her, Shraddha just shrugged and said, "Just a friend." But Armaan strongly felt that he had seen that girl before.

994bdbf377bbb79004a114f3508aef69.jpg


After a while, Reyansh's phone began to beep with a lot of incoming messages. He quickly scanned through the photos, hoping that the girl he slept with was caught somewhere. After a lot of struggle, he finally found one picture where the girl's face was seen from the side. He looked for better pictures but that was the only one. Reyansh shared it in the group.

"Not enough but at least we have a lead. I'll look into it," Armaan said. He turned his gaze to Aarav and said, "What made you think that the girl who hacked Rey's system could be her?" He said pointing at Parineeti's picture.

Aarav took a deep breath and said, "Neil once consulted me regarding some strange incidences, like spurts of uncontrollable aggression...some issues with his wife. I picked up subtle sign of intoxication, most probably amphetamine class of drugs...but the tests were negative. Neil suggested that these incidences were occurring since that girl moved next door, but we never found any substantial evidence of any drug in any of his food or drinks... And then one day I see this girl lurking around in the hospital...apparently she was there to see her psychiatrist but something didn't feel right."

Aarav turned his gaze to Reyansh and said, "If you permit, may I talk about your health condition? I usually don't discuss such things with anyone other than the patient or their first degree relative, but I feel this is something that could be of concern to all of us."

"Go ahead," Reyansh said granting him permission.

Aarav placed a sheet of paper on the table, Reyansh read it and but couldn't comprehend. "What does this mean?" he asked.

"Something isn't right" Aarav said, "The reports say that this is a rare kinda of virus causing that skin disease...I even got the tests repeated because it was so hard to believe. This kind of virus only could have come from some kind of experimental lab. Someone injected an infected serum into his blood, although again Rey doesn't seem to remember anything like that...I had a word with the dermatologist, and the news is not too good."

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Reyansh asked as he panicked.

"There is a certain incubation period," Aarav explained, "For these kinda viruses to cause the disease, these were injected into you, most probably three months ago."

"You mean that whore?!" he asked.

"Possible, though I doubt she did it single-handedly," Aarav said. "Did you drink with her?" he asked.

"Yes," Reyansh said, "She made me a drink once she was in my room."

"I guess she spiked it with a hypnotic, intended to make you fall into a deep sleep. I am pretty sure she had help from medical personnel, a doctor or a nurse, more likely a doctor." Aarav said.

"And there was a hacker too," Armaan said analysing the situation, "This whole thing appears too well planned."

"What happens to me now?" Reyansh asked in a worried tone.

Aarav said placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "This virus is not contagious unless injected but the lesions it causes are known for spreading all over the body. It basically targets skin. The damaged skin is more prone to infections so you need to be careful. The treatments available so far are experimental but lets hope for the best."

"What do you mean experimental?" Reyansh asked anxiously, "I've been taking the medications the dermatologist prescribed, and the rash is still spreading. Its only getting worse day by day. Is there a cure or not?"

"We will try out best. We may be able to contain the infection but it may still leave behind scars" Aarav said.

"Words like "try" and "may be" are not very reassuring Aarav," Reyansh said as he buried his face in his hands. He pulled up his sleeve exposing his melting skin. Neil and Armaan were shocked looking at it. Reyansh was almost in tears. "So you are saying I am going to end up looking like this? This has already spread to half of my body within a month...how much longer before it spreads to my face? Am I going to rot away like this? This is a death sentence for me."

Reyansh fell to his knees with tearful eyes. Then he spoke vengefully, "We need to find this girl, that bloody whore, no matter what it takes...and I am going to break every bone in her body and burn every inch of her skin with acid! I'll make sure to keep her alive through all that. Then I'm gonna cut her limbs into pieces and feed them to her. Then I'm gonna tear hear heart out while she is still breathing and eat it raw!" His eyes were red and burned with anger.

"I promise you Rey, we are going to make that happen," Armaan said with intense anger in his eyes.

Reyansh rested his head back on the couch with closed eyes. A tear escaped the corner of his eyes. He lay silent for some time struggling to accept his fate.

Neil wordlessly placed a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. All of them were deeply pained by their friend's condition. And they were all sworn to revenge.

"Neil," Armaan asked, now highly alarmed, "This neighbour of yours appears pretty suspiscious too. You said you checked on her. What do you know about this girl?"

"Seems to be a regular girl on the outside..." Neil said, "Her social media profiles seem normal...and then eventually I discovered she has a dark side, she is basically submissive. Things have been difficult with Jacqueline, so this girl kinda came handy...I can do things my way with her, so..."

"You are sexually involved with this girl?" Aarav asked, sounding quite surprised.

"Yes, why it is so surprising? She is pretty and submissive, doesn't say no to anything, one hell of a slut...why would anyone let go of a chance like that? And I've fucked her once till now, she hasn't created any trouble either." Neil defended.

"Look at this bastard fucking around behind his wife's back and blaming me for his family squabbles!" Reyansh growled.

"Look guys," Neil sighed, "I really love Jacqueline but it is so difficult for me to control my aggression...especially in such a difficult time...and just in time a slut comes around and offers up her ass...I recorded a video consent so that she doesn't cry rape later on."

"So basically you don't know much about her apart from her social media profiles," Armaan said.

Neil just stared blankly, "Yeah also that she is some kind of a freak...sees things, takes antidepressants and antianxiety pills...seen quite a few scars on her body, self harm or past abuse, I don't know, I don't care,"

"What's her name again?" Armaan asked as he browsed a social media site.

"Parineeti," Neil said.

Armaan opened her profile trying to scan the details.

"What the...!" Reyansh commented as he observed her social media page, "You guys blind or what?"

The other three men looked at him questioningly.

"Look at the difference in lighting in the object and background, these impossible lighting angles, resolution mismatch..." Reyansh said as he grabbed the laptop and scanned the pictures using various graphic tools that he used for his work.

"ALL these images are fake," he said confidently, "The ones with friends and family...this girl's picture has been merged into some random pictures of other people...now to do a reverse search.." he continued running his fingers rapidly over the keyboard, "All of these were taken from different social media profiles. Someone took the effort to create a fake profile with so many fake images. They wanted you to believe something that isn't. So bottom line is...Neil you are in deep shit!" Reyansh commented.

"If the pictures are fake," Aarav said, "I am sure the name and other details mentioned here are fake too. So now there are two girls we need to find out about."

Neil was visibly upset. "I really don't understand why she would..." he said.

"If she's been visiting the hospital and seeing a psychiatrist" Aarav said, "I could pull out her case file. It will help us get a better insight."

"Sounds good," Armaan said, "Let's disperse for now. There's work to do. And watch your step, all of you."

The men dispersed without further word.

Next day Armaan drove to a known red-light area.

"Long time Sir!" a man greeted him, "How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for her," Armaan said showing him a picture in his phone.

The man looked at it for a long time and said, "It is only a side view pic, but I really don't think I have seen this girl around here."

"Are you sure? I need to find her, help me and I'll pay double the usual tip," Armaan said.

"Forward me the pic, Sir, I'll have my best men look for her," the man said.

Armaan forwarded the pic, **censored** him a token of cash in advance and turned to leave. But a thought occurred to him. He stopped and turned back, "One more thing..." he said calling out to the man.

"Seen her around here?" he said showing a pic of Parineeti.

The man's face lit up seeing Parineeti's pic. "Oh yes! I know her," he said, "She is

Natasha, she is one of the most special girls here, works for special clients only...this one is your type sir, she would take anything if you pay the right price. Trust me, 'anything'," he insisted.

Armaan smiled that his shot in the dark hit the bull's eye. "Are you certain?" he confirmed once more.

"100 percent. No one can forget a girl like her, the most expensive piece of ass around town." The man confirmed with a smile.

"Fine, fix her up with me, will ya?" Armaan said, "No matter the price,"

"I am sorry," the man said as his expression dropped, "She doesn't work around here anymore. She disappeared like a year ago."

"Never mind," Armaan said, "Find me this other girl."

The man nodded

Armaan got back into his car and made a few phone calls to confirm what he had just heard. Once he was certain that the information is true, he called up Neil.

Neil: Hey, I could use some good news bro.

Armaan: I have news, not sure if it is good.

Neil: Hell, tell me anyway

Armaan: This Parineeti character of yours, she is no writer or a businessman's daughter. She is a whore. Goes by the name Natasha, and God knows how many other names!

Neil: WHAT?!!

Armaan: Yeah, a pain slut precisely. She caters to needs of specific men. Word is that she has a high tolerance for pain, and she takes all S&M requests, and that's why she is priced much higher than regular whores. That is where all that money comes from. Its that why she looks familiar to you Neil?

[imghttps://imgfy.net/images/2020/06/09/zKQ0rsR.jpg[/img]

Neil: Hell no! I would have remembered! Have you?

Armaan: No. But I have certainly seen her before, once with Shraddha and she looked familiar even then.

Neil: Why the hell was she with your girl Armaan?

Armaan: I don't know yet Neil, and that really worries me. Not sure if Shraddha even knows the truth about her. This girl seems to be up to something Neil. Be careful. I'm trying to dig further into her history. There has to be a reason why she looks familiar to both of us. I'll call you back as soon as I have more information.

Neil: Alright, the sooner the better.

Armaan hung up the phone.

Next Armaan drove to Aarav's hospital. He asked for Sister Mary. A middle-aged woman appeared before him.

He showed her a pic of Parineeti and asked, "Sister Mary" he asked firmly, "What was this woman really doing here?"

"Why is everyone after her?" the nurse replied.

Armaan slipped some cash into her hand and asked again with a stern gaze, "The truth."

The nurse looked around for anyone listening and leaned in closer, "She wanted access to the employee records."

Armaan was alarmed, "What for?" he asked.

"I don't know," the nurse said, "She **censored** me for a little piece of information. I just told her where the records are kept."

Armaan immediately called up Aarav to alert him. But he didn't answer.

He stopped a nurse passing nearby. "I need to speak to Dr. Aarav urgently," he demanded.

"I am sorry Sir, but he is in the operation theatre. He is not to be disturbed till the end of the surgery," she informed.

"How long would it take?" Armaan asked.

"Four hours, at least," she replied.

He quickly dropped Aarav a text to call him back as soon as possible.

He got back into his car. His phone buzzed with a text message.

Shraddha: Missing you sweetheart. Come over for dinner?

Armaan smiled reading the message. He wanted to talk to Shraddha about Parineeti anyway but he felt it is best to do so in person rather than over the phone. Besides, it had been a while since they were together. He had been too busy to spend time with his love Shraddha, and he loved the food she cooked.

He replied "All right, I'll be there in 30 minutes," and drove off to her place.

When he reached Shraddha's place, he found the door ajar. He got a little suspicious, but was wondering if Shraddha had planned some surprise for him.

He looked for her in the living room, called out her name but there was no response. He glanced quickly in the kitchen and when he found no fresh food cooked, he was alerted.

He cautiously entered the bedroom and found a man holding a knife to her throat. And before he could realize, he felt a sharp pain in the left side of his neck. He turned around to find Parineeti standing there smiling at him. She held an empty syringe in her left hand, the contents of which she had already injected in Armaan's body.

daawat-e-ishq-promotion-at-du-4.jpg


"What the fuck?" Armaan scream in pain, "What the hell are you doing here? What is going on here?"

Armaan felt the toxin work. He felt weak, his muscles losing tone slowly, he fell to his knees.

Parineeti walked around him smiling at his condition, watching him writhe helplessly in pain and his movements cease as the neurotoxin paralysed his muscles deeper with every passing minute.

"Who are you?" Armaan asked.

"I'm surprised you remember so little...but I was so young when we first met," Parineeti said stroking his hair fondly.

Armaan could barely respond. With the toxin paralyzing his muscles, he fell to the floor. His breathing became laboured as he struggled to breathe as his respiratory muscles were losing tone.

"That's a neurotoxin I just injected in you. It is going to paralyze your muscles for a while so that you can enjoy the show. You won't be able to move around much but you'll be fully conscious. You'll feel, hear and remember everything that happened here. That's the fun part."

"Please don't hurt Shraddha," he gasped with all the voice he had left.

hpse_fullsize__2757528066_Parineeti%20Chopra%20at%20%20Aamir%20Khan_s%20screening%20of%20Ship%20of%20Theseus%20followed%20by%20katrina_s%20birthday%20celebrations%20on%2016th%20July%202013%20%28143%29.JPG


"I'm afraid that's exactly what we are going to do," Parineeti chuckled and signalled the man. Two other men entered the room.

One of them cuffed his hands and feet together so he was forced into a kneeling position. Parineeti sat down on a chair next to him and grabbed his hair to remind him that she was in control.

The three men then walked towards Shraddha.

"No please no," Armaan begged as he realized what they were about to do.

The man holding the knife began to tear of Shraddha's clothes. She screamed and tried to resist but the men holding her were too strong.

7770fd4151908b06887a36dc65326bf3.jpg


"Why are you doing this to me Parineeti? I thought we were friends. I trusted you." Shraddha pleaded.

"That was the whole point," Parineeti shrugged and spoke nonchalantly, "To get you to trust me, so I can do this to both of you."

"But why? I have never hurt you...I've been good to you, I've helped you," Shraddha pleaded, "Don't you have a heart at all?"

"I did have a heart once, until he tore it out of me," she said glaring at Armaan,

"Shraddha, you don't deserve any of this, but you are all he cares about and some men don't learn till it happens to the people they care about."

The men continued tearing away her clothes relentlessly. Soon she was completely naked.

Z62IzvjUy1UsIOH0wprqqMXxZBBLPhonDMJrq7tN8P_4Gh8zo9PbA9H_sMDcGT-WGiEEjcwBpXXc49BD6_5AqRtP2tb9aMDaZ-v3PiP8B1c9-riCxTJeaQJi0Gi7xq9GQr-YfFNEIvWKx34tHu1Zng


"Listen, Parineeti, Natasha, whatever the fuck your name is..." Armaan growled, "Stop it this instant or..."

"Or what?" Parineeti laughed, "You wanna do something about it?"

Armaan struggled wildly with his restraints. But he was too weak. Parineeti laughed at his hopeless struggle. He could barely watch. He closed his eyes out of helplessness.

He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his neck. Parineeti had poked a knife into his neck and drew out blood. "Next time you close your eyes, I will cut her. One cut for each time you close your eyes. Do you really want to make this more painful for her?" she warned.

The goons pushed the helpless naked woman on the floor a few feet away from Armaan. He felt his blood boil, but he couldn't even move.

"So nice of them to arrange such a close-up view, no?" She teased Armaan grabbing his hair and forcing him to watch the rape of the woman he loved.

"Please," he begged, "Whatever grudge it is that you have against me, take it out on me, do whatever you want to me, but please let her go...she is innocent."

"Innocent, is she?" Parineeti spoke calmly, "Well, there many who prey on the innocent, I am sure, you, among all people, would agree."

Parineeti smiled as one of the goons spread her legs and mounted her. Shraddha cried, begged and screamed but the man showed no mercy.

Shraddha_Kapoor_PicsArt_09-12-09.09.45-01.jpg


"You son of a bitch," Armaan shouted at the man who was about the fuck her. "If you touch her, I'm gonna cut you into a thousand pieces."

"Tsk-tsk," Parineeti shook her head in disappointment. She started stroking Armaan's head gently, teasing him and said, "You need to be alive in order to do that. You know, the good man here can slit your throat this instant and fuck her anyway. There's no need to be rude. I am keeping you alive for a reason. Respect that."
 
The man started gnawing at her helpless naked body. She tried resisting him with all her strength but he rammed his cock inside her. She screamed hysterically, but the filthy looking goon forced a kiss in her as he continued fucking her unwilling pussy.

Shraddha-Kapoor-Nude-18.jpg


Armaan's eyes were tearful. He struggled with all his strength against his restraints but was helpless.

"Stop it please," he begged over and over again. "Take whatever you want, do whatever you want to me."

"Really?" Parineeti asked with a devilish smile.

"Just let her go," he pleaded.

The man fucking Shraddha grunted obscenely as her came in her pussy. Parineeti smiled at her accomplishment. "There, look," she said grabbing a chunk of Armaan's hair, "Your precious Shraddha defiled by a filthy thug right in front of your eyes."

Armaan couldn't bear to watch anymore, he closed his eyes. And suddenly he heard Shraddha scream loudly. Parineeti had made a deep cut in her skin. "What did I tell you about closing your eyes?" she said looking straight at Armaan.

"No, please don't hurt her," he said.

"I won't," she replied, "All you have to do is keep your eyes open and enjoy the show."

Armaan could no longer hold back his tears. Parineeti made him look at her defiled pussy with another man's cum flowing out of it. His heart shattered to see the woman he loved the most in such a condition.

xxx-Shraddha-Kapoor-nude-group-sex-cumshot-after-handjob.jpg


Another man mounted her next and he was forced to watch again.

The ordeal went on for quite some time, the three goons taking turns to fuck her over and over again. Parineeti had a look of pleasure and satisfaction as she watched the couple suffer.

PicsArt_05-31-12.57.05.jpg


PicsArt_05-31-12.47.24.jpg


PicsArt_05-25-10.15.54.jpg


"Who are you?" Armaan asked in a defeated tone, "And why are you doing this to us?"

"Now that's an interesting question" Parineeti replied, "I am a...you could say, cockroach. I was born in a stinky dump and lived an equally stinky life. And then there came this angel, who thought I deserved better, who thought I deserved love and she gave it to me. And she gave me hope that perhaps my life would not be so shitty after all. I loved her, more than anyone else, just like you love your precious Shraddha. You never realize how much it hurts until it happens to you right? Then this cockroach comes looking for her sunshine, and guess what, you decide that I am a problem and you flush me down into a gutter hoping you'd never see me again. But you know what cockroaches can survive the darkest, filthiest places. Not sure if this flower of yours can."

She signalled the men and they dragged up to her feet. She was barely conscious.

"NO! STOP!" Armaan screamed, "Where are you taking her?"

"To a bad place," Parineeti laughed.

d73dd6998bdc315def8116a83b2c2013.gif


"Please don't," he begged with tears in his eyes, "I'll give you all I have. All my money...everything, but please let her go."

"That's cute," she said playfully patting his cheek, "But, no thanks. What I really want is to watch you suffer. You get to keep your money and resources. You'll need it anyway to find her. And you know what, you will indeed find her someday, but all the things that would have happened to her by then, the countless number of filthy men who would have used her by then, or maybe you'll find her humping cocks with a cute baby bump, maybe she would have given birth to a couple of bastards till then ...wow, the possibilities are endless!" She grinned leaving the rest to the worst of his imagination.

The men injected something into Shraddha's body and she collapsed. Armaan looked at the beautiful woman he loved now lying, naked, defiled unconscious on the floor. The men put her inside a crate like a lifeless object and carried her away.

Shraddha-Kapoor-Nude-35.jpg


"NO,NO,NO!" Armaan shouted. He could barely contain his anger and grief. But he was bound helplessly and his heart was shattered.

"Next time," Parineeti said pressing a knife to his cheek and grabbing his hair, "Next time you decide to watch a girl get fucked and do nothing to help her, remember this day." She made a deep cut across his cheek.

"One thing I promise you bitch, I won't die till I ruin your life properly," he spoke vengefully in a low bitter tone.

Parineeti laughed and shrugged, "You already did that 10 years ago," she said with a smile and ran her fingers through his hair and continued, "Besides, you are only alive because I decided to keep you alive. I want your suffering to last as long as possible."

"I'm borrowing your phone," Parineeti said as she picked up Armaan's phone and continued "I don't want you alerting your friends prematurely. The neurotoxin will wear off in a while and you'll regain strength but you better find a way to get out of those cuffs alive or you will die of starvation in this very room.

Armaan was still and quiet, his face clearly showing the intensity of the pain he was feeling.

She looked at him one last time, beaming at her accomplishment as she bent over and whispered in his ear, "You should have killed me when you had the chance."

She walked out of the room laughing leaving a broken Armaan to struggle helplessly with his restraints.

***********

Neil's house felt so empty without Jacqueline and the kids. It had been only 2 days since they left but the emptiness was burning a hole in Neil's heart. Memories of his wife smile, hugs and kisses, his children's laughter brought tears to his eyes.

He was desperate to make things alright between them, desperate to bring his family back. But Jacqueline would neither answer nor return his calls. Neil sat down on the couch with his head between his hands not knowing what to do.

Suddenly he heard the doorbell. He rushed to the door hoping to find Jacqueline, hoping that she had changed her mind and decided to forgive him. He was shocked to find Parineeti standing at the door.

She smiled confidently pushed him aside and walked into his house.

parineeti-chopra-in-skirt-e28093-latest-hot-pics.jpg


"You bloody whore," Neil growled, "Get the fuck out of my house!"

Parineeti only smiled back at him and sat down on the couch. "How does it feel Neil?" she asked him with a broad grin, "..to lose everything you love."

"So this was your plan," Neil said, "You sent that other whore to get than video from Reyansh's laptop...why am I not surprised?"

Parineeti just kept smiling at his defeat. Her smile made his blood boil.

"Who do you think you are?" he shouted at her, "A bloody whore, worthless piece of flesh nothing else!"

Parineeti burst out laughing, "Calling me names doesn't change the fact that your life is fucked and there is nothing you can do about it."

Her laughter pierced his ears like poisoned darts.

He grabbed her hair. Parineeti began to struggle in his grip. "You think you are clever, don't you? You think you'll mess with my life and there is nothing I would really do about it?"

"Neil, let me go," Parineeti warned, "You won't like where this goes."

Neil chuckled, "Look at yourself, how pathetic you sound threatening me when you can't even break free from my grip. You think you know pain, you know what cunt, when I am done with you today, you won't even recognize yourself."

Parineeti struggled with all her strength. A portion of her top got ripped off exposing her cleavage. Her skin burned in humiliation. Neil smiled briefly at her condition roughly pushed her on the floor roughly.

(MyPornSnap.top)_1.jpg


"I'll show you what it means you have your life fucked!" Neil spoke vengefully and he grabbed a leather belt and began raining blows on Parineeti. She screamed in pain.

"That's right bitch! Scream all you can!" Neil said.

"NEIL!" Jacqueline screamed as she entered the room, "Stop, for God's sake!"

She rushed to Parineeti who was almost losing consciousness. Jacqueline helped her to her feet, made her sit down on the couch and offered her a glass of water.

Neil stood shocked as if he had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here Jacqueline?" he gasped, not expecting her sudden return.

"What kind of a ridiculous question is that?" she yelled, "This is my house as much as yours. Parineeti called me for help and I'm so glad I could reach in time."

Jacqueline comforted Parineeti as she was still trembling and recovering from pain. "Thank you for saving me," Parineeti said as she tearfully hugged Jacqueline, "He would have killed me if you hadn't saved me."

"I can't believe I saw what I saw Neil," Jacqueline said, "You tried to rape her?"

"Rape this piece of shit? She is the one who sells her cunt for money!" Neil defended, "Yes Jacqueline, she is a whore and the whole time has been plotting to rip us apart."

Jacqueline looked at Neil in disbelief, "What has happened to you Neil? Do you even hear yourself? She was the one being beaten here. Just look at her! Do you think calling her a whore makes everything alright? She is in so much pain, can't you see that?"

2149-jacqueline-fernandez-sad.jpg


Parineeti curled up into a ball. She was still sobbing and trembling.

"He's hurt you before too, hasn't he Parineeti?" Jacqueline asked firmly, "Tell me the truth."

Parineeti gave her a sad look but didn't say anything as she wept silently.

"I need to know Parineeti," Jacqueline insisted gentle shaking her.

"I am so sorry Jacqueline," Parineeti said hugging her tightly as she sobbed, "I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want to hurt you...I didn't want your family to fall apart."

"Since when is he been doing this to you?" Jacqueline asked firmly.
 
Parineeti hesitated for a while and said, "He raped me and made a video and threatened he would spread it if I told anyone or tried to move away. He told me he'd hurt me more if I didn't do as her says."

Neil could barely contain his anger. "You lying bitch! You threw yourself and your stinking cunt over me! I fucked your worthless holes because you begged me to!" he said as he kicked the helpless girl.

"You did what!?" Jacqueline shouted in shock and surprise.

Neil suddenly realized that he unwittingly confessed to his infidelity.

"Show me your phone," Jacqueline demanded.

"What? Why...?" Neil hesitated.

"You said she is lying...prove it, prove her wrong, show me your phone," Jacqueline demanded.

Neil unlocked his phone and handed it over to Jacqueline. He knew that the only video he had recorded was Parineeti consenting to be beaten.

Jacqueline played the video on his phone. To his shock and surprise, that video of Parineeti's consent was replaced by another video. It was a footage from a camera hidden in Parineeti's bedroom. It was cleverly edited and there was no audio. It looked as if Neil had been brutally fucking Parineeti. Neil suddenly realized that Parineeti made the switch when she borrowed his phone under the pretext of making a phone call right after he had sex with her. He remembered that he had moved to another room to 'speak to her therapist' and returned a few minutes later. And Neil had been so over-confident about Parineeti's submission to check the video again.

Parineeti-Chopra-37.jpg


Parineeti-Chopra-20.jpg


Jacqueline looked at Neil with such hate and disgust he had never seen in her eyes before. He looked in rage at Parineeti who gave him a quick coy smile before she buried her head back into her arms and continued sobbing like a victim.

"I've changed, he says," Jacqueline said bitterly. She was feeling deeply hurt as she spoke in a low voice, "There's nothing left to talk about now." I'll send you the divorce papers. Just leave now. Please"

Neil felt utterly helpless and angry at himself that he couldn't see through Parineeti's plan. All he knew that Parineeti put him into a checkmate position and there was no escape. He left the two women and walked out of his house, a plethora of emotions clouding his mind.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize he was being followed. As he turned onto a deserted street, he was hit hard on the head. He lost consciousness.

*********

Aarav returned home after the surgeries. He saw missed calls from Armaan and his text. He called back. Parineeti smiled seeing the caller's name but didn't answer.

The doorbell rang. There was a delivery boy standing with a parcel for him. Aarav received a parcel. It did not contain the details of the sender. He opened it out of curiosity. There was a note and another box inside it.

Dear Aarav,

I have to thank you for the life I've lived. I owe you a debt. You have been ever so calculative. My gift will perhaps help you calculate the possibility of survival of a person, when the very essence of their life is taken away from them.

A friend

Aarav was confused reading the note. He couldn't understand the meaning at all. He decided to open the box carefully. He was surprised to find a strange box inside it. He picked it up to inspect it. And the moment he opened the box and there was an explosion. A loud explosion.

Aarav fell to the floor screaming. His family rushed to his side. He fell to the floor unconscious.

When he woke up, he was in a hospital. His family was by his side. When he looked at the bandages on his hands, he screamed uncontrollably. He had lost both his hands.

His colleague, Dr. Varun came in trying to calm him down. He injected a sedative into his veins.

"I need to have a word with him alone," Dr. Varun requested Aarav's family.

"I understand how you are feeling Aarav," Varun said.

"NO!" Aarav screamed, "You don't understand! You will never understand! I lost EVERYTHING! Can't you see? I can never hold a scalpel again, I can never perform a surgery again. My whole career as a surgeon is over...I am worse than a beggar now!" Aarav couldn't hold back his tears.

Varun was quiet for some time. "I am really sorry," he said after a while, "But this certainly wasn't an accident. The explosives were strong enough to mutilate you, but not to kill you. Whoever did this, pretty much intended it. The police might want to know if you suspect somebody."

"Please do me a favour and don't let anyone in for a while," Aarav requested, "I really need some time to myself."

Dr. Varun nodded and left Aarav alone in his room for a while. The pain and the emotional trauma wouldn't let him rest. Aarav kept wondering who would it be who wanted to cripple him like that.

That note

I have to thank you for the life I've lived. I owe you a debt. You have been ever so calculative. My gift will perhaps help you calculate the possibility of survival of a person, when the very essence of their life is taken away from them.

It kept haunting his thoughts. And then a nurse carried a bouquet into his room. There was a card stuck in the flowers. That read -

Aarav,

You are going to be fine. You may feel a little bad now, but you'll get used to it. Maybe even learn to like it someday.

Love

Naina

That card answered all his doubts. A memory struck him like lighting. A 12 year old memory. Tears of regret flooded his eyes. It was a dark secret of his past he hadn't shared with anyone in his family. He looked at he broken hands once again. Once the hands of an excellent surgeon were now mere stumps. He knew he couldn't survive like his. Once a renowned surgeon, now a cripple and a burden on his family.

His entire life was crumbling down before his eyes. He walked to the window of the room and observed that he was on the tenth floor. The sun had set and the city gleamed beneath like a jewel. The city where he grew up and lived his dreams, that gave him all the joys of life, and so much freedom that for one brief moment, he didn't care about the feeling of someone less fortunate. He pushed open the window and looked down one last time. There was nothing left to hold him back. He jumped and hit the ground in a few seconds. His death was swift, but it was quite some time before they collected all the pieces of his broken body.

Neil slowly regained consciousness. He realized that he had been locked inside an animal cage. He couldn't stand up straight. When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized he was in the basement of a house. As he observed his surroundings even more closely, he realized his was on his own property. The basement of his villa where he sometime visited with his friends.

"Anyone there?" he shouted.

No response.

"Let me out of this fucking cage! Who are you and what the fuck do you want?"

Still no response.

"Parineeti you fucking cunt, I know you are behind this! Come out wherever you are hiding, you whore!"

Again, no response.

Neil shouted for hours never getting a response. He was getting thirsty and hungry, but no one ever answered his call.

He slowly began to lose his energy and strength. Hours passed by. He lost track of time. He had no idea how long he was locked up in that cage. He tried to break it open with all his strength but failed. The darkness of the place began to numb his mind. It was getting cold. He curled up on himself as it got colder and the pain of hunger got more intense with every passing hour. He was on the very of losing his sanity being locked up in a dark place with no human contact for unknown amount of time. He shouted and screamed over and over again. But there was no response. He began to think that he was perhaps left to die of starvation in that cage. The feeling of helplessness clouded his mind. He knew he'd do anything for food, water or just a human contact.

"Now you know what it is like to be cold, hungry and so afraid?" the voice said.

Neil instantly recognized the voice.

"Parineeti!" he looked at her in anger, "I knew it was you! You backstabbing bitch! Why..ahh"

He couldn't complete his sentence as a strong electric current hit him through the cage's metal bars. He was already very weak, hungry and thirsty.

"First of all, lets be polite," Parineeti spoke in a commanding voice, "I should be the one calling you names...but there isn't a word degrading enough for you."

Neil knew any more resistance and she could electrocute him further. "Who are you?" he asked softly.

Parineeti walked to his cage and knelt near him. She smiled to see his condition. She reached into the cage and stroked his hair. She smiled as he didn't resist.

"I'm almost tempted," she said, "To keep you as my pet, to break you...think of all the fun we could have, the humiliation, the punishments...but you are so rotten from the inside, the stink is almost unbearable."

"Why did you frame me Parineeti?" he asked, "I didn't rape you, you know I didn't. I didn't do anything that you didn't consent to..."

"No you didn't, because you are a good man now, at least that is who you pretend to be."

"Who are you?" he asked firmly, "I know you are not Parineeti . Who are you really and what do you want?"

"You kept her here," she said stroking the bars of the cage, "Do you remember this cage? She said she was pregnant with your child and you...punished her for it...you kept her here in this cage...naked...without food or water...like a fucking animal...for three days...till she agreed to swallow the abortion pill...Do you remember Neil?" she spoke in an eerily calm tone.

The memory hit Neil like lightning. His eyes shot open wide and suddenly everything began to make sense. Everything Parineeti did, her false allegation, and why she kept him locked up in that cage. He studied Parineeti's face carefully again and it suddenly struck him why she appeared familiar from the day he saw her first.

"You are that servant girl...Meenu," he said looking straight into her eyes.

"I'm surprised it took you so long to recognize," Parineeti said with a smile. "Naina di was the sunshine of my life. Being a servant in Naina di's family, over time, I realized she was just as lonely as me. Having lost her parents at a young age, she depended on her uncle and his family for support. They never treated her well. She loved me, treated me like her younger sister. Naina di lovingly called me Meenu. Though the family abused both of us alike, at the end of the day we had each other. They never let me go to school, but Naina di taught me to read and write, she taught me so many good things. She loved me, she promised me she would do all she can to give me a good life, so I'd never have to be a servant again."

"Those few years with Naina di, were the most beautiful of my life. We didn't have everything, but we had dreams of a beautiful future, and we were happy. Till you came into her life and burned all our hopes and dreams." Parineeti said glaring at Neil.

Neil closed his eyes in deep regret.

"Di never got the love she needed and deserved in her family, so she looked for love outside. When she found you, she was so happy...like I had never seen her so happy before. She told me often how much she loved you, and how much you care about her...I remember you even sent presents for me sometimes."

Parineeti wiped a single tear from the corner of her eye and continued, "and then you began to show your true colours...every time Naina di went to meet you, she'd return with bruises, cuts and burns! I knew she woke up often in the middle of the night and cried. It was only after I met you, I realized where those wounds came from. Every time you hurt me, I saw the truth behind Naina di pain. I could never make sense of how someone could take so much abuse and still love their partner. I couldn't love you, but she did. You put her through so much pain, she never complained. She took it all silently because she loved you so much. She dreamed of a life together with you, until that day you broke her."

d42be8f65163ed49c2c63b9376834d6a.jpg


Parineeti could speak no more. Tears burned her cheeks as she choked in grief. She felt her soul bleed from the never healing wound that Neil had given her.

A memory flashed before Neil's eyes.

**********

It was 11th of July. Naina was so excited that Neil had invited her for a private party for his 25th birthday. She wore a beautiful red dress, the best of her humble collection. She decided to let her long black hair hang down her shoulders.

Aditi1-1920x1080.jpg


Naina knew that Neil loved plum cakes. She baked one freshly for him as a birthday present. Neil had sent a car that would escort Naina to his villa in the outskirts of the city.

Neil received her warmly. He was dressed in casuals, but he still looked devilishly handsome. He took her to the poolside where dinner and drinks were arranged. There were three other men there.

Neil introduced them as his closest friends, Aarav, Armaan and Reyansh. They were all very handsome and appeared to be from affluent families. They had a powerful but disturbing aura about them. Naina was nervous for a while but greeted them politely.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Neil said to the men, embracing Naina from behind.

All three of them couldn't help but ogle her. She was actually an average looking girl, but there was something about the innocence on her face that made her extremely alluring. She was short girl with a henoy complexion, and beautiful womanly curves. The dress hugged her skin tightly highlighting her curves. Her long black hair swayed gracefully with the slightest of movements. They were mesmerized by her beauty.

Aditi-3.jpg


Neil's villa was exquisite, the grandeur clearly reflecting his affluence. Naina grew restless every moment as she realized that she and the four men were the only people present there.

Neil cut the cake Naina had brought and shared it with everyone.

"This is really good," Reyansh said.

"Yup, the green raisins," Neil added, "I've always liked them more than the black."

"Only Neil could tell the difference," Armaan teased.

"Well I'd have liked it a little sweeter," Aarav said.

Neil pulled Naina onto this lap. She blushed. He offered her a piece of the cake and kissed her cheek as she took a bite. "My baby here, she is the sweetest thing in the world," he said.

"Well," Reyansh said with an irresistible charm, "May I have a dance with the sweet lady?"

Naina glanced at Neil who nodded in approval. Reyansh was tall, fair and the most handsome among the four men. He was also the youngest. Hailing from an affluent family, he was raised a spoiled child who wasn't used to hearing 'no' for anything. He had a wicked charm that made him almost irresistible for women. He was a sadist with gentle manners and he enjoyed mind-fucking with his victims with rapidly switching kindness and cruelty.

As Naina danced with him, she realized he is using every opportunity to touch her sexually. She showed a subtle resistance but he persisted.

"Please don't," she whispered softly in his ear.

"Don't what?" he asked her.

"Please don't touch me like that," she implored again.

"Why? Don't you like me?" he asked.

"I like you...I mean I like you as Neil's friend, but not in that way...please don't touch me like that," she spoke softly again.

"Who do you think you are?" Reyansh spoke softly but bitterly in her ear, "You are a filthy ugly low-class slut and you have the audacity to say no to me? Now watch what happens."

Reyansh suddenly grabbed her ass. Naina was so shocked that she pushed him away.

"What the hell?" Neil shouted at her.

"I'm sorry," Naina said and she knelt before him, "I didn't mean to push him away rudely like that. But he touched me and..."

"So?" Neil asked coldly

Naina was shocked at his response. "He touched me Neil, in the wrong way," she repeated.

"So fucking what?" Neil barked at her. "I want you to apologize to him, RIGHT NOW!"

Naina felt miserable like a deer in headlights.

She walked up to Reyansh and lowered her gaze as she said "I'm sorry."

"Are you now really?" Reyansh asked teasing her.

"I am really sorry," she repeated tearfully.

"How do I know you won't do it again?" he asked.

"I promise I won't," she said.

"I don't believe you," he said, playing a cruel game with her.

"I am really sorry I won't push you away again," she cried.

"Not even if I do this?" he said as he boldly groped her breasts from over her dress.

Naina flinched and cried but didn't dare to move or to stop him. Neil who was seated nearby smirked at her submission.

22.gif


Reyansh played with her breasts for a long time, gently squeezing and teasing her nipples. His eyes twinkled with devilish pleasure as he enjoyed her helplessness.

She just kept her gaze lowered and wept silently.

He stopped after a while and put his arm around her shoulder and ushered her towards Aarav and said "We need to be sure that you have learnt your lesson and are going to be a good girl. Now go sit on his lap."

Naina look at Neil in disbelief. He quietly sipped his drink enjoying the scene. "Don't look at me, do as he says," he ordered.

She unwillingly sat on Aarav's lap. He relished her trembling weight on his lap. Aarav was a doctor. Neil had him treat her a couple of time previously when she got badly hurt during one of their sessions. Aarav got a chance to see her naked every time Neil got her for an examination, and he had desired her ever since. He kissed her neck and she flinched. Amazed at her reaction he continued nibbling her neck and put his hand inside her dress to feel the bare skin of her breasts. Unable to bear this Naina jerked his hand off and ran straight to Neil.

"What the..." Aarav hissed in disappointment.

"Why are you letting them touch me Neil?" Naina asked tearfully, "I love you, I did everything you ever asked...because I love you, I'll do anything for you, but not this...please no."

"I decide what happens to you Naina," he said with a practiced charm, "If you make them happy, I'll be happy...and if you behave, no one is going to hurt you..."

"I can't...I am sorry, but please no... I want to be only yours...I really love you..." she said hugging him tightly.

"..which is why you must do as I say. Baby don't create a scene now...you are disappointing me," he said firmly grabbing her chin.
 
She fell to his feet. She sobbed as she knelt before him, "Please Neil, you mean everything to me...please don't let anyone else touch me."

"I am not the only man who has ever touched you, am I? You have already been fucked by God knows how many men so drop the good girl act and don't make this any harder than it needs to be," Neil barked at her.

aditi-rao-hydari-hot_1568358239170.jpg


"Please Neil...I..." he didn't let her finish the sentence, he grabbed her hair and pulled up to her feet and slapped hard across her face. "I am so fed up of you, you worthless bitch! After all I did for you, look at those tantrums!" he pushed her hard onto the floor.

He raised his hand to slap her again but Armaan interrupted, "Neil, a word?" he said calmly.

All four men walked a few feet away from Naina, out of her hearing range. Naina simply sat trembling on the floor curled into a ball, looking from a distance at the men who were about to decide her fate.

"I don't think it is a good idea," Armaan said calmly, "She clearly doesn't consent. Besides, if I am judging her condition correctly, I really don't think she will be able to sustain this Neil, I'm afraid she'll break to a point of no return."

"As if I care," Neil shrugged, "I've been using her for my needs, and she is nothing more than that for me."

"What would be the consequences if we - say - force her?" Aarav asked Neil calculating his options, "Would she report? Would anyone stand for her?"

Neil chuckled, "She is never going to talk. And no one ever comes looking for her. I confined her to my basement once for 3 days, and no one came looking. No phone calls either. Honestly her family doesn't care one bit about her, she doesn't have a family practically. Lost her parents when she was young, raised by her uncle and his family. Her uncle himself has abused her multiple times and there's nothing she could do about it. There's one servant girl this bitch is kinda close to, but I don't think she can do anything either. She's been letting me do anything to her...well, at least so far. In fact this undue resistance is kinda surprising...she's taken so much before without question."

"She is fighting for that one emotion she holds dear, can't you see it?" Armaan said firmly, "I would have wanted to fuck her brains out if she was an arrogant bitch, maybe teach her some manners. But this girl...seems to love you Neil. And if she's really been abused so much before...don't you think you should..." Armaan paused feeling a slight pinch in his heart.

"You saw how she pushed Rey?" Aarav argued, "And resisted me when I touched her? What is that if not arrogance?"

Armaan was taken aback for a moment, by the baseless argument. But composed himself and said, "Look guys, I'm not the one for melodrama, but I won't participate in doing permanent damage to her...doesn't feel right."

"You are overthinking Armaan," Neil said, "What's left to be damaged? She has been fucked multiple times earlier...I've done hell lot of degrading things to her and she took it all without question...not that anything is happening for the first time."

N0v7gK.png


"I agree with Neil," Reyansh said, "And I am surprised a few tears and sobs moved you Armaan. All these bitches cry, whats new?"

Armaan took a deep breath not knowing how to convince them. Finally he spoke, "I really don't know how to put this...but it doesn't feel right. Not sure how much it matters to you, but she won't survive this. Anyway, it's not my place to judge. Not that my hands are any clean, but I won't participate."

Armaan poured himself a drink and took a seat by the edge of the pool. He was the eldest in the group and also the wisest. He watched out for the others like his little brothers. He was quite cruel and sadistic himself but he was more careful than the others. One thing about him the other guys didn't know was that he had suffered abuse himself in the past. That's why he was the more compassionate one.

The other three men walked back to the helpless girl.

"Good for you, Armaan isn't interested," Neil said, "but Rey and Aarav are. So I want you to do as they ask."

"It is in your best interest to co-operate," Reyansh warned as he grabbed Naina by the hair as Aarav ran his hands all over her. Neil sat down comfortably enjoying his drink and watching her scream and struggle as his friends molested her. Naina fought with all her strength. She dug her fingernails into Aarav's neck and drew out blood.

"Bitch, I'll fuck you raw for this," he growled.

"This is too much work," Reyansh said observing the intensity of her struggle, "Sit down girl, we need to talk."

Reyansh pushed her onto a couch. Naina curled up into a ball. Her cheap makeup ran down her face with her tears and her face was a total mess by now.

e19cd58232a93861756dbadec0022342.png


He looked at Aarav and nodded. Aarav poured a drink and put a pill into it that dissolved in seconds. He handed over the glass to Naina as said, "Here, drink this."

Naina looked at him and asked, "What is it?"

"Mercy," he replied, "This will make things a lot easier for you. And be thankful for Reyansh here who had requested this." He felt the drop of blood trickling down his neck and spoke in a bitter tone, "If it were up to me, I would have wanted you to be fully conscious and feel every bit of the pain of what we are about to do to you."

She looked at Neil pleadingly and said, "Please Neil, I beg you..."

Neil was now clearly annoyed. He walked over to her and grabbed her hair "If you take my name once again, I'll sell you to a brothel, and make sure you lose count of how many men they make you fuck each day," He slapped her hard across the face and warned, "NOT. ONE. WORD, get it?"

A shiver ran down her spine. She knew Neil wasn't the person for empty threats and she knew what he was capable of. She looked at the floor as she wept. Aarav placed the drink in her hand.

Reyansh sat down on the couch next to her and ran his hand along her thigh. "You heard him baby girl," he said as he guided her glass to her lips, "This is not open to discussion. This is the only chance at mercy you get. If you don't drink Aarav could put a needle into your vein, or we'd just beat the resistance out of you and fuck you raw."

Naina was broken. She didn't speak a word after that. Not after what Neil said. She quietly gulped down the drink. It began to act in a few minutes. Naina felt lightheaded and fell on her knees. She was conscious but the drug had numbed her mind and curbed her resistance.

Aarav lit a cigarette and smoked quietly as Reyansh went first. Reyansh was the gentler one. He boldly ran his hands all over her beautiful body.

Aarav began recording a video on his phone. "Do you mind Rey?" he checked with Reyansh for his consent.

"Oh, not at all!" Reyansh replied with a grin.

"Aww! Don't cry sweet girl," Reyansh said rubbing her chin teasingly, "Just don't resist us and we'll be really nice to you I promise. Now let's get that precious dress off, shall we?" Reyansh gently tugged at her dress. Naina complied and let him remove it. She knew if she resisted, they would just tear it off.

"Now that's like a good girl," and Reyansh boldly touched her now naked breasts. A tingle ran through her body as her teased her nipples.

"Now take off your panties" he ordered her. Naina was ashamed and tearful as she took off her last piece of clothing and got naked in front of the four men. Reyansh made her spread her legs such that he pussy was shamefully exposed. Then he started playing with her breasts again.

98syZO.jpg


He took one nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it. He teased her other nipple with his thumb. As much she hated his touch, the body surrendered to the sensations and a moan escaped her lips. He played with he ample breasts for as long as he fancied. No one was in a hurry. They had the whole night to themselves.

He started nibbling her body, leaving visible marks all over. Naina was in a trance like state, unable to fully comprehend what was happening. Perhaps it was the drug or the his sensual touches, but her body began to respond.

Reyansh gently parted her legs. He smiled to see her arousal. And with a sudden jerk, he rammed inside her. Her eyes shot open at the sudden invasion. Aarav smiled at her pitiful state and zoomed in the video to capture her expressions. It was an interesting mixture of pain, shame and arousal. "Now you know you place bitch," Reyansh whispered in her ear, "This is what you really are. Just a piece of flesh to be used any man that wants to fuck you. And your wet pussy doesn't exactly agree with the good girl act you put up a while ago."

Aditi-Rao-Hydari-Actress-Sex-Nude-HD-XXX-Pussy-Photos.jpg


Naina didn't respond. She felt his hard cock abusing her unwilling but wet pussy. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust. She closed her eyes and cried, but Reyansh forced her to look at him in the eye while he used her and said all sorts of degrading things.

After Reyansh was done fucking her, Aarav commanded her to kneel before him. She was still intoxicated and barely managed to keep her balance and knelt before him.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said waving his cigarette in her face, "Trust me you don't wanna find out what happens if I feel any teeth. And just so that you know, I'm not nice, like Rey here."

Naina shuddered at the thought of being burned. With a trembling hand she grabbed his cock and began to suck. Aarav continued with the recording. Reyansh moved behind her and started groping her ass and playing with her pussy. His clever stimulation send waves of pleasure through her body adding to her humiliation. Aarav was amused to see her suck his cock, weep and fight her arousal at the same time.

th


"You sure you don't wanna have a piece of that ass?" he asked looking at Armaan, "Apparently the princess here has changed her mind."

"Yup, I second that," Reyansh said rubbing his glistening fingers coated with her juices on her nipples.

Armaan scoffed and lit a cigarette. He took a puff and said, "I'm good, thanks."

"Remember, no teeth or I'm just gonna have to pull them all out," Aarav reminded her again as he pinched her nostrils. The poor girl began to struggle to breathe but he held her head firmly in place. Finally, he let go of her and she fell gasping on the floor.

"On all fours," came the next order before she could even catch her breath but she did her best to obey. Aarav spit on her asshole and began to push in. Naina groaned in pain.

"Have you fucked her in the ass Neil," Aarav asked.

"I've lost count bro," Neil replied as he made himself another drink and enjoyed her predicament. Aarav was rough by nature; he slapped her body continuously as he continued to fuck her. Naina, although much subdued by the drug was still screaming in pain. The pain and humiliation they continuously inflicted on her was so tremendous. But she didn't speak anymore.

N0vnlh.png


"Cheer up girl," Aarav said as he continued thrusting into her, "You are going to be fine. You may feel a little bad now, but you'll get used to it. Maybe even learn to like it someday."

"Look here baby and smile," Reyansh said teasing her as he now held the camera recording all details of her suffering. "I think you'll look much cuter with a cock in your mouth," he said as he forced her to take his erection in her mouth as he continued filming her. Naina had been reduced to a mere object. All she could do is weep silently.

After a while Reyansh pulled her into the pool. The cold water made her shiver, further abating her struggle.

"Careful boys" Neil warned, "She can't swim."

"Hmm..Interesting," Reyansh said as she trembled in his arms.

He moved slowly into deeper areas of the pool. Naina hugged him tightly as fear overwhelmed her. Her beautiful long hair floated on the water like a mermaid.

"Don't be afraid, you won't drown as long as you hold on to me," he said in a soft comforting voice as he began to feel her body under water. The warmth of his body was the only relief she had in the cold deep water. The fear of drowning made her hold onto him tighter. Her tortured mind felt a certain warmth in his gentle caresses and her body began to respond. He slipped a finger inside her inflamed pussy, but perhaps it was the cold water that she didn't feel any pain. He began to move his finger in and out with such a slow rhythm that sent waves of pleasure in her body.

"Please stop," she whispered in a trembling voice.

"You like it don't you?" he whispered in her ear nibbling it.

"Please I'm feeling very ashamed," she begged softly, and he kept on with his slow torture that was bringing her close to orgasm.

Naina felt completely helpless. She couldn't move away from him. She would drown if she let go of him. She had no choice but to tightly hold on to him while he forced pleasure on her body.

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed of," he teased her, "You should be proud of being a submissive slut who enjoys being raped. Or should I even call it rape? I think that little act you put up in the beginning was just one of your slut tantrums."

Naina didn't respond. She just wept silently. Reyansh locked lips with her as he suddenly quickened the pace of his finger fucking. The sensations were too much for her. He forced her body to orgasm shamefully.

"Did you get that?" he asked smiling at Aarav who was recording the video.

"Oh yes," he replied with a grin, "Pretty much close up."

Both men laughed and the poor girl buried her face on Reyansh's shoulder out of unbearable shame.

"Enough of your romance, pretty boy," Aarav said as he handed over the phone to Neil to continue recording the video, and jumped into the pool. He grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly from his Reyansh's arms. He cruelly molested her by roughly grabbing her boobs and ass while the poor girl held onto him to stay afloat. He pushed his erect cock inside her pussy again and made her ride it as he pinched her nipples making her scream. He pressed her lower lip against her canine and drew out blood. "This what you get for being such a bitch," he said coldly.

3rcpd7hi.md.jpg


"Shhh...its ok girl," Reyansh said as he moved closer to the weeping girl as Aarav was still fucking her. He fondled her hair trying to comfort her. He gently pulled her towards him, letting her rest her head on his shoulders. Her boobs continued to bounce under water as Aarav pounded her pussy.

"Take a deep breath and relax your body," he whispered in her ear sensually as she felt his erection pressing against her asshole. Naina panicked and began to struggle. She never had a double penetration before.

"The water here is deep," Reyansh warned her in an amazingly soft tone, "Be nice, baby girl, we don't want any 'accidents' to happen, do we?" He spoke sensually rubbed his body against her back.
 
She began to calm down by his gentle caresses. Rubbing his chest against her back, he started nibbling her ear romantically. She moaned. He smiled to see her respond. He took great pride in his talent of forcing pleasure on unwilling women, thus adding to their humiliation.

"Now be a good girl and wrap your legs around his waist and open up your ass for me," he said softly in her ear. She slowly obeyed him moving her legs underwater and wrapped them around Aarav's waist. Aarav was now able to pound deeper into her pussy. Slowly, inch by inch, Reyansh slid inside her and began to fuck her anally with slow sensual strokes. He began to tease her nipples driving her mad with sexual sensations. She was sandwiched between the two men, one fucking her brutally with fast strokes in her pussy and other one slow and sensual in her ass. The feelings got her so confused, her expressions rapidly switched between pleasure, pain and humiliation. Neil was recording it all on the phone and enjoying the girl's plight.

aditi-rao-hydari-fucking-hard-in-ass-and-pussy-Fake.jpg


"Rey, you are a devil," Aarav said as he watched the poor girl get mind fucked by their hot and cold treatment. Reyansh laughed.

Neil and Armaan watched them fuck her over and over again as they quietly sipped their drinks. It was past midnight, but Reyansh and Aarav had such a devilish motivation, they just didn't seem to get tired of torturing the helpless girl.

Aarav suddenly got this wild idea as the girl still weakly clung onto him.

"Since you seem to really like fingering..." he said he inserted a finger in her pussy and began to move it in an out slowly. Naina unwillingly began to moan. And soon another finger joined the first one, and then another. Naina's moans turned to screams as Aarav inserted all five fingers into her pussy stretching it obscenely. She screamed and begged, but that only encouraged him further. He kept pushing till she felt his knuckles invade her pussy. The pain was unbearable. She felt like she was about to be torn apart. She screamed uncontrollably.

tumblr_nwv78nL8R81tq4pzuo1_400.gif


Reyansh realized what Aarav was doing and he got slightly worried. "Yo, that's twisted doc," he said in a worried tone.

"Not twisted enough," Aarav said forcing her entire fist into the poor girl as she screamed louder and louder and struggled violently.

"Is the screaming bothering you Rey? Let me fix that," he said looking at Reyansh, as he pushed her head underwater. Naina frantically splashed the water as she struggled for her life. Reyansh was taken aback and stopped the recording the video on his phone.

"Easy bro," he spoke in a worried tone.

Neil and Armaan were too were alarmed.

"Stop them before it is too late," Armaan said as he gave Neil a stern look.

Neil was starting to get worried by now. Aarav was getting out of control, he could possibly kill her.

"Stop it Aarav, what are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"Just giving her a nice underwater fisting," Aarav replied casually.

"OK, enough," Neil said as he entered the pool and pulled Naina away from the two men."

She was gasping and trembling in Neil's arms. Her eyes were red and full of fear and pain. She held onto Neil so tightly, she almost dug her fingernails into his back.

"Woah, easy girl," Neil said as he felt her nails.

"Help...me...Neil," she spoke in a breaking voice, "Please...make...it...stop."

And slowly he felt her tight grip loosen and she collapsed limp in his arms while they were still in the pool. Neil held her tightly and supported her body to keep her head above the water. Neil was suddenly very worried.

"Naina..." he called out shaking her and lightly tapping her cheek, "Baby, are you OK?"

She was unresponsive and limp. Neil anxiously looked at Aarav.

Aarav moved in closer to have a look at her. He felt her pulse and said "She's gonna fine. Just a transient drop in blood pressure." He raised her legs and splashed some water from the pool onto her face. The blood circulation to her brain was reestablished, she regained consciousness. She weakly opened her eyes and put her arms around Neil. She was feeling lightheaded and disoriented. Neil held on to her firmly.

"Ok, that's enough," Neil said slowly carrying her out of the pool.

"Hey, come on, its gonna be ok. Don't freak out bro, we've got a doctor in the house. And promise we'll be gentle now on." Reyansh said hoping Neil would let them have a little more fun with the girl.

"Sorry boys," Neil said firmly, "Party's over, go get some sleep."

He lifted her in his arms and carried her to his room. He placed her on the bed gently. He put one of his shirts on her to cover her naked body and offered her a glass of water. Naina was barely conscious, but she held the glass of water with trembling hands and drank it.

Naina was broken completely, body mind and soul. Her eyes looked nearly lifeless. Neil's mind was suddenly clouded by worry. Perhaps Armaan was right.

He dried her hair to make her comfortable. She didn't speak a word and stared blankly at a point in the air. Neil dimmed the lights and slipped into the sheets next to her. He held her close in a warm embrace hoping to heal her. She hugged him back tightly, she held him with all her strength. She was still trembling.

"It's gonna be alright, sweet girl," Neil said gently stroking her hair with a feigned concern, that Naina used to mistake for love. He then kissed her forehead and said, "Try and get some sleep love."

Neil felt asleep. Naina couldn't. She just sobbed, holding him tightly.

The feel of her tears on his arm roused him from his sleep. He looked at her and his heart sank. Her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying all night.

"Naina," he said hugging her "Don't cry sweetheart."

"I wanna go home," she implored, "Please Neil, drop me home."

"Now?" he said looking at the clock, "Its 3 in the morning. Its way too early baby. It's still so dark outside. Why don't we try to get some more sleep, then I make you some nice breakfast and then drop you home? Or maybe you could stay longer and let me take care of you till you feel better?"

She got up and sat next to him and pleaded again, "Please Neil, I did everything you asked now...please let me go home...it is my one request...please...I just wanna go home," she said as she burst out crying loudly.

Neil realized that her condition was really sensitive. Guilt now began to cloud his mind.

"Okay...okay, don't cry, let's go now," he said.

He got into his car with her and started driving to her house. Naina was quiet the whole time, her eyes glazed over. He deeply wished she'd say something, but she didn't. She stretched a hand out of the window to as if trying to touch the darkness, and smiled weakly. She felt the wind brush her hair. She closed her eyes letting the tears flow out.

And the journey came to an end as the car pulled over near Naina's house. Naina looked at Neil and smiled weakly. Her eyes were empty. Her broken lip bled lightly. Her body was covered with bite marks and bruises. Her heart was broken into a thousand pieces still she had a reason to smile looking at him.

"Neil," she finally spoke, "I've lived the best, most beautiful moments in my life with you. After having lived in darkness for so long, you brought light and warmth in my life. When you held me in your arms..." she paused as she choked due to grief, and struggled to continue, "When you held me in your arms, it was so blissful, your loving caresses...your love...I...I'd give anything for another moment in your embrace, I felt so warm and safe...and so loved...I have never loved anyone so much...and I just want to thank you for all the beautiful memories...Have a good life, my love. Goodbye."

She gently touched his cheek and held a longing eye contact briefly, and stepped out of the car. She quietly started walking towards her house. Neil watched her as she staggered with every step she took due to pain. He buried his face in his palms trying to shake off his guilt.

"I'll see you around sweetheart, let's go for dinner this weekend," he said in a desperate attempt to try to make it up to her. She didn't respond, she didn't even look back.

With a heavy heart he drove back to his villa.

Armaan was already up by the time he reached. He was sipping coffee as he sat on the couch.

"Morning drive?" he asked curiously as he watch Neil walk into the villa and carelessly throw his car keys on the table.

"Yeah," he said and he sat on the couch next to Armaan. "Went to drop her home."

"That early?" Armaan asked, "Was there a problem?"

"She was up the whole time, crying and she just wanted to go home. Besides I felt it was for the best before those two animals wake up." Neil said.

Armaan has a slight hint of worry on his face as he saw that Neil didn't look too happy. "Was she ok? Did she say something?" he asked.

"I don't know bro," he said with a pained expression on his face, "She certainly didn't look ok but she said...uh...nice things...like she had the best time of her life with me, she feels good when I hold her...and...thank you...and have a good life and all that...and...goodbye...FUCK!"

Neil stopped speaking. Something struck him like lightning. Armaan's eyes shot wide open too as her realized what Neil was thinking. Neil frantically picked up his phone and dialled Naina's number.

There was no answer. He kept calling repeatedly. Still no answer.

He began to pace around the room restlessly. His heart was racing as beads of perspiration appeared on his forehead. He called her once more, still no answer.

Aarav walked into the room and immediately sensed the tension.

"What's the matter guys?" He asked, "Where's the babe?"

"We might have a problem," Armaan said calmly, "Where's the pretty boy?"

"Still sleeping," Aarav shrugged.

"Wake him up," Armaan said, "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"What exactly happened?" Aarav asked.

"I think I better drive there and check," Neil said frantically grabbing his car keys. Armaan nodded.

He was about to step out when his phone rang. It was Naina. Neil breathed a sigh of relief. But his relief was short lived.

Neil: "Hey Naina, are you..."

Meenu: Its me Meenu. Naina di seems to have left her phone here and gone somewhere.

Neil: Any idea where she went?

Meenu: I don't know, she was here early in the morning and she usually doesn't go anywhere this time of the day.

Neil: Did she say anything to you?

Meenu: Not really. But it was kinda weird, she came near my bed, she kissed me while I was sleeping. Perhaps she wanted to say something, I don't know...but she just hugged me and said that she loves me. I wasn't fully awake...that's all I remember. What happened Neil, is she in trouble?

Neil: No, not really, I was just checking on her. Could you do me a favor, could you please call back once she comes home? I'm getting kinda worried here.

Meenu: Sure.

Neil hung up.

Aarav was listening to the conversation and got the idea of the situation.

"I'll go get Rey," he said realizing the gravity of the situation.

After Reyansh joined the group, the others filled him in on the situation.

"So what exactly is the problem here?" he asked.

Armaan was annoyed. He said scornfully, "Hmm lets see, apart from the fact that we just might be facing rape and abetment to suicide charges soon, everything is alright in the good old world."

"Yo, that wasn't rape bro," he argued, "She was all wet and horny."

"Seriously Rey?" Armaan hissed, "Didn't you hear her saying "NO" repeatedly? Arousal doesn't imply consent...how dumb can someone..." He stopped midsentence and composed himself and spoke calmly. "Look guys, no one is pointing fingers here, it's just, we need to take this seriously ok?"

Everyone agreed. The men sat quietly, each thinking what to do next.

The silence was interrupted by the loud ringing of Neil's phone. Seeing Naina's name of the screen, he answered hoping for some good news.

But what he got was the opposite. It was Meenu crying on the other side.

Meenu: What did you do to her Neil?

Neil: What?

Meenu: Naina di is gone. She left me this note.

Neil: What note?

Meenu: She says you hurt her and she is going away for ever.

Neil: No, that's not true...I'm sure there is a misunderstanding...

Meenu: You are lying...you always hurt her, and I saw her this morning, she looked so weak...she wanted to tell me something, perhaps she was in pain...but I was sleeping...I wish I had woken up, I wish I had stopped her.

Neil: Listen Meenu, please don't cry...I'm sure Naina is fine, and we are going to find her together, alright? I'm driving to your place right now, and we are going to find her.

Meenu: Please bring her back, she is all I have.

Neil: We ARE going to bring her back alright? And she is going to be fine. Everything is going to be OK, you hear me? Just hold on while I reach you ok?

Meenu: OK, please hurry.

Neil hung up with a trembling hand.

"Great," Aarav sighed, "Now there a missing girl and a suicide note."

"What does the note say?" Armaan asked sharply.

"She says...that Naina wrote that I hurt her but I seriously doubt that. I can bet on my life that Naina would never accuse or implicate me," Neil said confidently.

"I figured," Aarav said, "This girl was no threat to us as long as she was alive coz she was never going to talk, but if she dies, well...her dead body just might talk."

"Exactly my point," Armaan said firmly, "That suicide note is a major cause for concern and we need to get our hands on it, as soon as possible."

"So do we leave now?" Reyansh asked.

"I think it is best if you and Aarav go home," Armaan said placing a hand on his shoulder. "This servant girl could be more trouble than she looks, I don't want her seeing you guys. Myself and Neil will handle this. You guys take care ok?"

"I agree with him," Aarav said.

Neil and Armaan rushed to the car.

"Tell me about this girl, Meenu," Armaan said as he got into the passenger seat.

"Nothing special, really," Neil said as her started the car's engine and drove off, "Just an 18-year-old daughter of a servant who worked in their house. The accident that killed Naina's parents killed this girl's mother too. The family wanted to throw her out but Naina somehow convinced them to keep her as a servant so that the girl has a roof over her head. That's why they are somewhat attached to each other."

"Sounds more than somewhat attached," Armaan said as he slipped a pill into a water bottle.

Once they reached Naina's house, Neil called Meenu. She eagerly got into the car. Armaan quickly scanned the surroundings to make sure no one saw the girl get into their car. Neil drove off. In the rear-view mirror, he could see her tear streaked face.

"Show us the note Meenu," Neil said. She hesitantly handed it over to Armaan.

Armaan glanced through it quickly. He was relieved to read that Naina hadn't implicated anyone.

"You hurt her, didn't you Neil?" Meenu accused crying bitterly, "You did something very bad to her last night. She was so happy when she left home last night...she wore her favorite red dress...she was so excited! And in the morning when I saw her she was so sad and broken."

"There's been a misunderstanding sweetheart," Armaan interrupted her, "She was equally happy when she left here in the morning. Maybe something happened after she came home? Maybe someone in the family hurt her? I hope she'll tell us all about it once we find her."

"No!" Meenu shouted, "She wrote that she...failed in love...Neil broke her heart, he was the only one she loved and I know he did something very bad to her!"

"I know you wont believe me," Armaan said, "We must find Naina soon. She'll tell you everything. Do you have any idea where she could have gone? Did she say anything to anyone? Does anyone at home know where she went?"

Meenu's face saddened. "No one loves Naina di at home, no one listens to her. They treat her like a burden. I told everyone that she is missing but no one cared. Aunty even said good riddance that she is gone. I don't know why everyone treats her like this. She is such a sweet person. She is the only one who cares about me." Meenu began to cry uncontrollably.

"Did you tell anyone about the note? Or did you show the note to anyone?" Armaan asked.

"I didn't" she said, "No one cares about her. They would have just torn it away."

"That's really terrible," he said, "So I guess you didn't tell them that you were going to look for her."

Meenu shook her head wordlessly.

"Don't worry darling, we are going to find Naina," he tried to assure her.

"Drive to the nearest beach," he instructed Neil.

As soon as they reached the beach, Meenu ran out of the car, tearfully looking for Naina. She kept calling out her name.

"Wait in the car," Armaan told Neil as he followed Meenu.

There weren't many people on the beach. Meenu kept calling Naina's name and looking for her but in vain. Naina was no where to be seen.

Feeling crushed, Meenu fell down on her knees. Armaan knelt in front of to her and hugged her, gently rubbing her back to pacify the grief-stricken girl. "I am sure she is ok. We will find her soon." he said.

Meenu rested her head on his shoulder and sobbed. Suddenly she saw something and screamed. Armaan turned to see what it was. Meenu ran towards the waves and picked up a shoe. She recognized that shoe. It was slightly torn towards the toe. I couldn't be anyone else's. Her grief turned into boiling anger.

She ran towards the car. She frantically began to hit Neil with both her hands.

"You killed her!" she screamed.

Armaan hugged her and tried to calm her down. She cried uncontrollably. She began to feel dizzy due to intense grief. Armaan offered her some water. She drank it without any suspiscion.

Soon Meenu felt drowsy and fell into a deep sleep on the car's backseat.

Armaan got into the passenger seat and said with a sense of urgency, "Drive! Be quick."

"What happened?" Neil asked nervously as he drove away from the beach.

"The girl died is what happened," Armaan said angrily.

"Shit!" Neil said.

There was silence for quite some time.

"So what do we do now?" Neil asked.

"Keep driving," Armaan spoke in a dry tone.

Armaan reached out and took Naina's phone which Meenu had carried with her.

"Know the password?" he asked Neil.

"Yeah...just type in my name," Neil said.

Armaan unlocked Naina's phone and scanned it for anything that could incriminate them. It contained some pictures of her with Neil, some casual, some intimate. There were some romantic chats between them. Armaan erased all the content on the phone. Once he was sure there was no evidence on the phone, he removed the sim card and threw it out of the window. A little while later, as the car was moving over a bridge over a river, he broke the phone and tossed it out of the window making sure it falls in the deep fast flowing water. Neil felt such deep remorse but kept his eyes on the road and kept driving wordlessly.

"Take the next left and drive off the highway onto the dirt road," Armaan instructed Neil.

Neil followed instructions without a word. He was completely shaken as the consequences of his actions were unfolding. He was drowning in guilt. He drove far off the road and stopped in a secluded spot.

He looked at Meenu with tearful eyes.

"She is just asleep," Armaan said handing him over Naina's suicide note, "You were right. She hasn't implicated anyone."

Neil read the note with a heavy heart.

My dearest Meenu,

Forgive me little one, I couldn't give you the good life I had promised. But know that I have loved you the most and I will always love you. I was trying to find love but...I failed. Neil is a wonderful guy Meenu, he gave me a lot of love, but perhaps I'm not worthy of him. I am sorry I am leaving you all alone. I fear the horrors that lie in store for you in the future. I wish I could live for you, I wish I could fight for you...but I am afraid I don't have any strength left. I am broken, and tired, I want to rest now...I'm going to sleep in the embrace of the blue sea. Maybe I'll find the same love and solace that I once found in Neil's blue eyes.

Love

Naina

A tear fell from his eyes and smudged the ink.

"What have I done?" he spoke in deep regret, "I wish I had listened to you."

Armaan placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

Neil just stared blankly for a while not knowing what to do or say.

"She really loved you Neil," Armaan said, "Even after everything, she didn't implicate you. There are so many ways people kill themselves, and yet she chose to drown herself, when she was so afraid of water. She was not dumb Neil, she knew her body is a huge piece of evidence that could hurt you. She wanted to make sure no one ever finds her even after death. She made an effort to ensure no harm comes to you. She wished you a good life." Then he looked at sleeping Meenu and continued, "But this one here, not so friendly."

Neil stared at Armaan trying to comprehend what he just said.

"Are you saying...we...no...!" he cried, "I'm feeling so guilty already, and you want me to hurt another innocent girl?"

"I warned you last night Neil, and I am warning you again now. This girl, there is a certain fire in her. And you clearly underestimated her love for Naina. If you let her go, your future may not be so bright. She will get you sooner or later," Armaan said.

"But..." Neil argued, "Maybe we can convince her that I had nothing to do with Naina's disappearance."

"Convince her? Really? How exactly are you going to do that?" Armaan replied, "No one else knows about the suicide note till now, but what if she decides to tell someone tomorrow? Naina is currently only 'missing' for the world, and in your defense, you dropped her home safely, and you don't know what happened after that."

"But" he continued, "If the word of a confirmed suicide goes out, it will be taken far more seriously, and will most likely be linked to you. Meenu already believes that you did something to Naina that forced her to take such an extreme step, if she alerts the police, and they start probing into it, it is going to open a Pandora's box."

"I won't kill a her!" Neil shouted desperately and his burden of guilt was now crushing his soul. He then realized the importance of what Armaan was saying and said tearfully "If it has to be done, please you do it or get someone do it...I don't want more blood on my hands...I just can't..."

Armaan took a deep breath and looked at Meenu once again. But even he couldn't muster the courage to murder. He thought for a while and said "Maybe we don't have to kill her."

Armaan dialled a number and spoke, "Yes connect me to Ivan please." There was a brief pause and he continued, "Hey it's me. I need you to take care of...someone. Yes, right now. I'm sending you the co-ordinates, get here asap."

Neil and Armaan waited in silence. A van appeared and stopped near their car.

"Ivan sent me," said a man who got out of the van.

"She is in the car," Armaan said, "She knows something she shouldn't. I don't want her ever coming back here."

"Rest assured," the man said, "This one is going out of the country and she ain't ever coming back. And we have ways to deal with memory."

There was no further word. Meenu was still sedated as the man took her from the car and placed her in the van and drove away.

Neil felt completely crushed. Armaan placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Some birthday, huh? Get the poolside cleaned up and next time, listen to me brother," Armaan said patting on his back. "Now there's just one last thing to be done."

Neil knew what he meant. He quietly handed over Naina's suicide note. Armaan set it ablaze with his lighter and made sure it is burnt completely.
 
Neil was lost in a trance. Memories of Naina flashing before his eyes.

"And do you know what happened to Meenu?" Parineeti spoke viciously interrupting his thoughts.

1_Qyz4-FjXR84bM7ZxhZI25A2mDApbSGe8ynxeLd7kL8xdxDxkD5n7O-kJjS098mKSvXYDY3Q7JO09HGr8HaNJzS9e-mZAq0DUwnkJiEZSD30APi6aZn8XsOuxD0oXIQ421jtwJcCQjPLqchKRfrbWISeVk_


"I am sorry," he said tearfully.

"You seen the scars, haven't you?" Parineeti said, "Now you know why I need medication to keep my sanity. The worst scars are never seen, though. They made every attempt to fuck with my head, they doped me, starved me, electrocuted me, locked me up in the dark for days. They wanted me to lose touch with reality, they wanted me to forget who I was and what I knew. But I didn't forget, I didn't forget anything even after years of being tortured and fucked countless number of times...I.." she paused to wipe her tears, "I don't even care what happened to me. I only cared about Naina. She was such a beautiful soul. After my mother died, Naina di took care of me, she gave me so much love, she tried to give me a good life...and you, just used her! She loved you, she endured so much pain just for your sick sadistic pleasure and you threw her in front of your friends once you were done using her. You let them rape her! I can't ever sleep peacefully...I see her weep, I hear her scream, she was in pain and I couldn't help her..."

"Please," Neil gasped, "Forgive me, it was a mistake."

"MISTAKE?" Parineeti shouted, "It was no fucking mistake...It was rape, it was murder! You deserve to be punished for it, you deserve to suffer, to rot in prison!"

"Please Parineeti," Neil begged, "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Parineeti smiled, "Of course you will, today you'll do anything for me."

Neil looked up at her. She just smiled back.

"Look," she said showing pointing him towards a screen that blinked as she pressed a button. Neil panicked when he saw his two daughters on the screen. They appeared safe and sound and were enjoying a meal with a woman. He recognized the woman as the one Reyansh has mentioned was a prostitute. His blood began to boil with rage.

"You lay a finger on my girls and I'll make you regret," he threatened.

"Save your toothless aggression. I can do that and a lot more. Alisha is a trusted friend, she is as deadly an assassin as she is charming. She knows her way around people. She has your girls eating out of her hand already. Their next meal may not be so...harmless." Parineeti reply calmly.

Neil struggled violently against the cage. "Don't you dare hurt my children!" he shouted.

Parineeti laughed at his pointless struggle. "You wanna do something about it?" she teased him grinning widely, "Try," she said as she continued laughing.

acting-an-emotionally-draining--insecure-profession--parineeti-2018-10-14.jpg


Neil calmed down after a brief struggle. Tears of helplessness welled up in his eyes. He knew there was nothing he could do to protect his daughters.

"You look priceless Neil," Parineeti said with a wide grin, "Struggling helplessly in a dog cage...I wonder how much anguish it would cause you to see your girls suffer right in front of your eyes and you could do nothing about it...Wouldn't that be something to relish?"

Neil just closed his eyes helplessly.

"...but I don't want to hurt them, honestly. Trust me Neil, if you knew what I went through as a little girl, you would know that the last thing I would do is to hurt little girls...unless you leave me with no choice." She said.

Neil looked up at her with a hint of hope in his eyes.

"I am going to let you out of that cage and you are going to do exactly as I say, or you won't like what happens next on that screen," Parineeti warned sternly.

Neil nodded, willing to do anything to make sure his daughters were unhurt.

Parineeti opened the door of the cage he was locked in. Neil eagerly got out of it and stood before her. Parineeti handed over a knife to him, handle first. He hesitantly took the knife trying to understand her intention.

Once the knife was in his hand, Parineeti spoke calmly, "Open that door. You'll find your wife there. Hold her in your arms, tell her you love her and slit her throat with that knife."

"WHAT?" Neil asked unable to process the nightmarish order she gave so calmly.

"Are you deaf or what?" Parineeti spoke with the same calmness, "For the last time, enter that room, find your wife, hold her in your arms, tell her you love her and slit her throat with that knife. If you don't do exactly as I said and Jacqueline is not dead in the next 10 minutes, or you try to hurt me or yourself, you will never see your children again."

"I can't..." Neil said trembling, "Jacqueline is innocent!"

"Innocent?" Parineeti scoffed, "Interesting how people use the word innocent as per their convenience. Don't worry she won't be the only innocent person who died."

Parineeti-Chopra-flashed-her-angry-face.jpg


"Please don't make me do this," Neil tearfully dropped to his knees and begged.

Parineeti didn't reply. She calmly set a timer on a digital clock and pointed towards it.

"I can't..." he said as he dropped the knife.

She said calmly, "You are wasting time. If you don't act in the next 8 minutes, you'll lose your entire family."

Her gaze was calm and cold.

He gazed one last time at the monitor showing his daughters still enjoying their meal. He knelt in front of the screen and gently traced a finger of the image of the girls.

"Please Parineeti...I beg you..." Neil begged once again.

"Seven minutes," Parineeti said coldly, "If Alisha doesn't hear from me in the next seven minutes, she will poison your children."

"Promise me," he spoke with determination, "You won't hurt my children if I carry out your sick demand."

"You have my word," Parineeti said with a smile, "If that makes it any easier for you."

Neil knew he had no choice. Parineeti's revenge plan was intricate and he was now deeply entangled. He walked slowly towards the door and entered the room. Jacqueline was lying on the floor, sedated but unhurt.

He lifted her in his arms and looked at her. Her eyes fluttered open, but she was subdued and confused. She looked ever so beautiful, her dark hair hanging down her shoulders.

"Neil honey," she spoke weakly, "Where are we? What is happening?"

Neil didn't reply, he just stared at her with tearful eyes. He hugged her tightly feeling her beating heart and the warmth of her body for one last time.

"Shhh its OK" he said, "Everything is going to be alright now. Close your eyes honey, and know that I love you, I have always loved you. Forgive me if you can."

Jacqueline closed her eyes and leaned against his chest. Neil placed the blade against her neck and with one swift motion made a deep cut. Jacqueline gasped and her eyes shot open and life rapidly drained out of her, as her blood stained Neil's hands. In less than a minute, she was cold and lifeless.

Parineeti walked into the room to find Neil completely broken and kneeling near his dead wife, his hands stained with her blood.

"Good," she said with a smile, "Now call the police and confess your crime. In court, you will plead guilty. If you aren't sentenced to death, live out the rest of your days in prison."

"My daughters?" he asked in a defeated voice.

"I gave you my word. They are safe and will be returned safely to Jacqueline's parents, only after you are convicted. I want to world to see you for the murderer you are." Parineeti said bitterly.

The police came in and arrested Neil. He was trialled for Jacqueline's murder. There were enough witnesses against him, especially Jacqueline's parents who were aware of the issues the couple had been facing and knew about his infidelity and Jacqueline's intention to divorce him. They made a strong case against him. Neil was sentenced to be imprisoned for life.

Neil lived out the rest of his days in prison. He barely spoke and went for days without food. Parineeti had completely broken him. No one ever visited him. His children hated him because he killed their mother. He lost his family, his friends, his freedom and everyone who knew him, knew him as a murderer. For the first time in his life, he craved for love. He knew he'd do anything now for a little freedom, and a little affection. Perhaps for the first time in life that he felt so unloved and helpless, he understood Naina. He deeply wished he had treated her better. But it was now too late for that, far too late.

jail-agencies.jpg


THE END
 
# Night of error Part -- 9

While returning, they again crossed the nude colony. They were approaching hillock of the village, then they noticed a couple going ahead of them. While crossing them, Nayanthara and Viswanath observed that they were Europeans. Both of them were so young, most probably in their early twenties, their innocent faces reflected that they were friendly. The eyes of Nayanthara contacted the eyes of the girl, and she smiled upon her.

The girl was Blondie and very beautiful. She had an innocent child like face. She had Bob haircuts which was perfectly suited to her physical stature and perShriyaty. She had red lips and thin eye brows with sharp nose. She was wearing a blue colored skirt up to knee from where her well shaped white smooth legs were visible. She had grey colored tops with a scarf around her neck. She was no doubt an attractive girl with a height of Five feet seven inches.

Similarly, the boy was quite taller; his height was around 6 feet. He was muscular and had a wider chest. He had newly grown beard and mustache. He looked to be very sexy.

The girl said to Nayanthara, "Hiiiiii, I am Leah Gotti," then indicated towards the boy she said, "He is Abraham."

actress_nayanthara_latest_hot_stills_black_dress_1d3efc2.jpg


The Boy greeted them.

Both Nayanthara and Viswanath greeted them, and Nayanthara said, "I am Nayanthara, and he is my husband Viswanath."

They all proceeded towards the village with conversations amongst themselves. Within few minutes, Leah Gotti and Abraham mingled with them so closely as if they were all lost friends, meeting after a long time. They revealed that they are Americans.

Nayanthara said, "You both are so cute, you know! You are younger than our eldest son, and you both must be our daughter's age group."

Then teasingly she said to them, "Goa is such a romantic place that it is a heaven for lovers, you two must be spending sleepless night in your bed."

With shyness, Leah Gotti protested, "No...noo, we are not lovers, we are students from Chicago University...We are students of Archeology, we have come to India on study tour. Our group is in Mumbai. We have come to Goa for studying historic catholic churches, the architecture, and images of their exquisite craftsmanship. We have separate rooms in hotel."

Nayanthara said, "Sorry! We misunderstood you both as lovers."

Leah Gotti also smiled mischievously and said, "It's OK and for your information, I am a virgin girl, and my Boy friend is in New York. Abraham has also his girl friend in Chicago."

wp6588062.jpg


Everybody smiled. By this time they already reached the village.

Then Viswanath offered, "Can we buy you both a couple of cups of coffee?"

Then all of them entered a café centre, took the cups of coffee. After that, everybody embraced with each other, and bade farewell from each other.

Viswanath exclaimed, "What's a nice pair of lovely kids!"

------------------------ ---------------------------------- -------------------------------- ----------------------

It was 12 'o' clock noon. They had a nice morning experience. They both returned to Panjim, to their Hotel. After lunch, both of them took a nap since both of them were tired and exhausted due to morning adventure.

By 5 'o' clock evening, both of them were very fresh and energetic.

Viswanath said, "Nayanthara, you know there is another famous beach, Miramar beach which is a walk able distance from our hotel. Let us do one thing; we both would wear ordinary dresses, just like poor low class couple. You put on your that cheap cotton saree with slippers. Let us look out for a little evening adventure in the beach."

nayanthara-sarees-6.jpg


Miramar is the beach area of Goa capital city Panjim, and is one of the most visited beaches of Goa. Since it is adjunct to city of Panjim, most of the tourists come to this beach every day. The atmosphere of this beach in evening is something different and unique. The wonderful strip of sand, extending to almost 2km, offers lovely views of the sea ahead. A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm trees facing the blue Arabian Sea. In the evening, the beach is a paradise of lovers, you may call it Lover's nest, and you may also find people lying leisurely in beach drinking cold beers.

Both Nayanthara and Viswanath walked along the beach as the waves pounded the shoreline. They walked around two kilometers in shoreline.

Sergeant Vinod kapoor and Sergeant Mahender Sandhu both belonged to Army. Originally, both belonged to Gurudaspur in Punjab. Both were the best pals and bosom friends, because they belonged to same place and they had the same culture affinities. In every two years they used to get a leave of 3 months. Since both of them were bachelors, they choose Goa to spend some of their leisure times for a lot of drinks, of course women too.

Both are tall about 6 feet in height as seen in the perShriyaty of Army man. They were of same age of 24 years with cropped hairs, and masculine features. The strict discipline of army life would sometimes get them suffocation. Now they had 3 months vacation in two years. They wanted to utilize their leave, far from the crowd, and taking drinks of varieties of whisky. Somebody told them to contact pimps if they wanted to fuck any women in Goa. The friend advised them that they could find them in lonely place in beach but they had to be careful of police.

Both Vinod and Mahender passed and overtook a couple going ahead. They were surprised why the couple is heading towards the deserted part of the beach. Then they watched Nayanthara from very close. Ohhh...God... this woman was a pure beauty. Even in darkness, her fair face was glazing. She was wearing an ordinary cheap saree; rounded boobs were protruding from her pallu. Her wide ass was swaying rhythmically as she was walking.

Both of them stared directly to Nayanthara, glanced at her erected boobs.

Nayanthara-HD-images-25-Cute-Pictures-actress-nayantara-white-sare-cute-stills.jpg


After their passing, Viswanath said, "Nayanthara, did you notice anything? They want to fuck you."

Nayanthara smiled, and said, "Both of them are sexy, young fellows, they must have young cocks."

They had the entire beach to themselves. Nayanthara was overcome by the beauty of the ocean as she walked right up to where the water hit her feet. By walking like this, they went much distance unaware of the fact that they were quite near to Vinod and Mahinder. From there both of them noticed that those two fellas were sitting on sand dune.

Both Vinod and Mahinder approached the sand dune near the sea water. They sat for sometimes on the sand dunes which were very near to sea waves, a pleasant atmosphere for drinking. They put a big towel on the sand. Vinod picked out the bottle of whisky, two disposal plastic tumblers and the water bottle. He made the pegs and they started drinking. Mahinder lit the cigarette by his lighter, and started smoking. Then they noticed that beautiful woman and the person, two silhouetted figures sitting near sea waves just few feet away from them.

Vinod said, "We are lucky, I am sure that the lady there is a prostitute, and the person is her pimp."

Mahender replied, "You are right, otherwise why should they come to this place. They are in search of good customers."

Vinod laughed, "HIhihihihihihihi."

The atmosphere was very calm and quiet, except them, not a single human being was seen there in the nearby area. A cool breeze was flowing. Everything was clearly visible in moonlit.

.Then Viswanath noticed them smoking and drinking.

He asked, "Nayanthara, do you want a good fucking by them?"

Nayanthara with shyness, said, "If my dear husband wishes so, I am interested."
 
During drinks, both Vinod and Mahinder noticed the male silhouetted figure was approaching towards them. They thought may be pimp was coming towards them for a negotiation.

"Sahib, do you have a lighter...I saw you smoking," asked Viswanath politely.

Vinod offered him the lighter and Viswanath lit a cigarette and thanked him.

Then Mahender asked, "Hey Mister, any woman is available?"

"Yes sahib, she is waiting there. You can see her," Viswanath said and indicated towards Nayanthara.

ee96dbd6e803f9fc197c13d8d4aa81ea.jpg


"How much you want?" asked Vinod?

"You give me Rs.1000/-," replied Viswanath.

"It is too much," replied Mahender.

"Sahib, you are two persons." pleaded Viswanath.

"OK, bring her," ordered Vinod.

"I have not fucked quite a long time...my cock is erecting always...let us fuck her if she appeals to us," said Vinod.

Viswanath returned with Nayanthara.

The sand dunes were surrounded by swaying palm trees. A fool moon was in the sky, a moonlit atmosphere. Nayanthara approached near the mounds of sands close to beach.

Creeping grasses with fleshy leaves and stem were spread over the white sand. The other dunes had thorn shrubs, Cacti, and surrounded by small trees of palm and pandanus.

Few distance away from the beach was covered by very dense plants of casuarinas and Prosopis (The thick plants surround a beach) it looked deep and very dark.

Nayanthara when turned around to see, she was totally flabbergasted at the sight of Vinod and Mahinder sitting on the sand dune naked. There was a space between them, and they both made a gesture to her that the space was for her. They **censored** Rs.1000/- to Viswanath, and asked him to leave. Viswanath left the place, but hid himself behind the adjunct sand dune without being noticed. From there he could see everything clearly in moonlit.

She approached them and stood right at their feet looking down at them. Vinod had an unusually long and thick cock which instantly aroused her. She left no doubt in Mahender's mind that she was studying Vinod's delicious looking meat.

Nayanthara_Hot_n_sexy_10.jpg


She sat down between them and reached out a hand in both directions. Their cocks were magnetically pulling her hands towards them. The cocks were both warm and beginning to grow within her grip. They both grew and began throbbing. The cocks both felt so good in her hands and she began working and slow stroking their dicks. Their bodies were responding to her touches.

After several minutes of touching, and no talking, she began to feel Mahinder nudging her side causing her to lean towards Vinod. She looked at Mahinder, and he nodded as to give her approval. She let go of Mahinder, and moved herself over on to her knees between Vinod's thighs without letting go of his hefty cock. Vinod became more and more under her control as she worked him. She had both her hands wrapped around his hard cock, and began a twisting movement and slow stroke at the same time.

Nayantara-Blowjob.jpg


Mahinder got on to his knees behind Nayanthara, and removed the blouse, unhooked the bra. As her boobs sprung open towards Vinod, she felt an exciting jerk in his cock. It excited her to watch him look at her. Nayanthara stood up and pulled her saree, petticoat, and panty down, and kicked them away. She knelt back down, grabbed his cock, leaned forward, and tried to put as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Vinod's squirming further excited her. He propped himself up on to his elbows so that he could watch her better,

She made deep eye contact with him, and said, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your cock tastes soooo good!" she then felt Mahinder pushing himself in to her from behind. It felt so wonderful, and she sucked Vinod harder and uncontrollably. Mahinder's big cock found the entrance of her pussy hole from behind and Mahinder pushed his cock inside the pussy hole. Since the pussy passage of Nayanthara had already wet, the big cock of Mahinder slid very easily inside. Mahender pushed again, and he felt that his entire cock had entered in to the velvet passage of pussy wall, and gripped the cock.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nayanthara-nude-fake-photos-4.jpg


Nayanthara-Nude-Boobs-Actress-Adult.jpg


As Mahinder pumped her, she continued sucking Vinod.

As they continued, she began to feel Mahinder's swell inside her, and now Vinod also inside her mouth. She knew that both were about to spew their juices. She removed Vinod from her mouth as she wanted his cock in her pussy, and began pumping him vigorously. He jerked and moaned.
 
Mahinder continued to pump her, suddenly jerked, and moaned, "Ohhhhhhh...fuck your pussy...I am cummingggggggg...Godddd."

He began to erupt inside of her and she also started scream of pleasure as she felt her pussy juices were gushing out from inside of her cunt simultaneously with Mahender's semen.

imageedit_2_5648494992.jpg


Vinod handed over Nayanthara the bottle of water and said, "Wash properly inside your pussy, I am going to fuck you."

Then Vinod made her lay down flat on her back. She spread her legs; Vinod widened her two legs by putting them on his shoulder, and knelt down before her pussy. The outer lips of her pussy were already opened due to her earlier fucking with Mahender. Vinod positioned his cock near the entrance of her pussy, and pushed. It went very easily to the core of her cunt. He started pumping vigorously, and at the same time he was sucking the nipples of Nayanthara. Nayanthara felt the hot tongue of him around her nipples, and sometimes she was receiving sweet nibble of his teeth on her nipples. Vinod's cock was entering in and out of soft passage of Nayanthara's cunt. Vinod removed his mouth from her nipples, and started biting the soft lips of Nayanthara. In the process, his tongue forced the lips of Nayanthara to be opened, and probed inside her mouth. He sucked the tongue of Nayanthara, and tasted the sweet taste of her saliva.

Nayanthara was sexually very excited, and she felt that the hard cock was hitting her erotic zone of the pussy. She could not control herself, there was a second coming.

She moaned, "Ohhhhhhh...again I am cominggggg."

nayu-3.jpg


She clasped her two legs tightly, and her pussy juices started coming continuously bathed the cock of Vinod inside her pussy.

Vinod felt that her pussy juices were coming out and the inner wall of her pussy got more slippery. He felt the height of sensation in his cock.

He cried out of pleasure, "Aahhhhhhhh... you bitch...take my cummm."

Vinod's cock began to shoot load after load of his love juice straight deep in her cunt.

Then both of Nayanthara and Viswanath returned to hotel.

In the night, at the time of going to bed, Viswanath asked, "Nayanthara, how did you enjoy today's fucking?"

"Marvelous." replied Nayanthara. Then they had a nice and prolonged fucking.

hnkcQjaBDUZSjrJN5SKed3jcfHeOtGM3-rgyDeS6G9iLtBHbhXlvhVwhAqOc8Y2OqtQq-7ZQxiVvnrw5ucNFEGFypzqgzB4HbapmOvC9KcC-T6wrr6B8wcDtPCQ6


Next day, they hired a Taxi for sightseeing of Goa as they had to return back to Mumbai. Again from Mumbai they had to board the train for Delhi. So, wholeday they visited almost all tourist places in Goa. In the evening, they took bath in hotel, packed up their luggages, and reached Panjim Bus terminal at around 9.30 pm. It was an overnight bus journey to reach Mumbai. The destined bus was already parked. But it was unfortunate that due to rashness of tourists, they were allotted the last row of the seat in the bus. The last row of the seat was comfortable, wider, and long meant for four persons, but the only concern for them was jolt and jerk during the movement of the bus being the back seat.

The bus was full of passengers, everybody had seated in their seats. They wondered who the other co-passengers in the back seat were. The bus was also waiting for them. Then they noticed two passengers, a girl and a boy was making their way from entrance of the bus with their luggages, and moving towards the backside of the bus.

When they came nearer both Nayanthara and Viswanath could recognize them as Leah Gotti and Abraham.

"What's a surprise?" exclaimed Viswanath.

"Ohhh, my God, it is a pure coincidence," replied Leah Gotti with a smile.

"We are lucky that all of us making our journey together," said Abraham.

wp4518210.jpg


"Now, it is assured that this trip would be most pleasurable," said Nayanthara with excitement.

They kept their luggage in the middle portion of the seat, made it like a partition.

The bus had already moved. Some of the passengers were in conversation and some of them had already started sleeping.
 
Abraham looked at Nayanthara and said, "You are looking very beautiful. You see, I always admire, and love the beauty of Indian women. They look so gorgeous in saree. I want to know more about Indian women."

"Thank you, But Abraham, don't admire me much. My husband will get jealous," she said mischievously.

"But I want to know more about India, I am fascinated with Indian people, their cultures, and beautiful places in India. Can you explain me the details?" Leah Gotti asked Viswanath.

Then all of them decided that Viswanath and Leah Gotti would sit together in one side of the partition, and Nayanthara and Abraham would sit in another side so that they could converse comfortably with each other. It was informed that they were going back to Mumbai where their professor was waiting for them then they would go back to Chicago.

They were conversing with each other in low voices. Viswanath was explaining all the queries of Leah Gotti related to India. Similarly, Nayanthara was explaining Abraham regarding Indian women.

boss-engira-baskaran-nayanthara.jpg


By this time, the light inside the bus was switched off as most of the passengers were in slumber.

Both Viswanath and Leah Gotti were sleeping. They were sitting close together. Their bodies were clung together. Leah Gotti put her head on the shoulder of Viswanath. Suddenly, due to jolt, both of them woke up.

Leah Gotti looked in to other side, and whispered in the ear of Viswanath, "See, what your wife and Abraham are doing?"

Nayanthara was sitting on Abraham's lap, and they were kissing long tongue swapping kisses. Abraham's hands seemed to be wandering all over Nayanthara's body.

.jpg


"Let them enjoy." replied Viswanath.

"Can not we enjoy like them? But with your humble permission only" cajoled Viswanath.

"You have no experience of this. I can teach you so that you will be more accessible to your boy friend, and your shyness will be gone totally," said Viswanath in a sugar tone.

Then he put his hand on the shoulder blade of Leah Gotti, and slowly started soft massage there. Leah Gotti did not oppose, and let him. After some moments, slowly Viswanath's hand came down from her shoulder to one of her boobs. After few moments, Viswanath's hands were clearly squeezing Leah Gotti's precious teen boobs through her jersey, and she was letting him.

"Bus is bouncing a lot," whispered Leah Gotti.

"Could you sit on my lap?" Viswanath asked Leah Gotti.

Without hesitation, Leah Gotti sat on the lap of Viswanath. Then Viswanath started kissing on her face, on cheeks, and lastly on her soft petals of lips. Leah Gotti shivered, and she felt volts of current were flowing through her entire body.

Sure enough, Viswanath could see Nayanthara bouncing up and down on Abraham's lap. Abraham's hands were up inside Nayanthara's blouse, obviously feeling her breasts under the cloth. Her blouse along with bra was bunched up under her armpits. Abraham's head was right there...right where her breasts would be...her obviously naked breasts. Her saree and petticoat had been bunched up around her waist, and there was a scrap of red colored something hanging from around one of her ankles. They passed a series of beam of headlights of oncoming vehicles from opposite, and Viswanath saw that the red something was Nayanthara's panties.

Nayanthara-sex-fake-6.jpg


Then Leah Gotti saw Abraham's head disappeared downward, and Nayanthara let out a wail "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk." Abraham was eating her pussy.

Leah Gotti whispered in Viswanath's ear, "Man that is hot. Abraham has got it in her!"

Viswanath rose up, leaning over Leah Gotti, trying to see. Then a shaft of light crossed Abraham's lap, and Viswanath saw it.

Abraham's hard penis was penetrating Nayanthara's puffy pussy, right there on the bus. And Nayanthara obviously loved it. She was bouncing up and down wildly, moaning, and trying to kiss Abraham at the same time.

Leah Gotti felt her own pussy started to get damp. She felt something else too. She felt hands on her own tender boobs. Viswanath was feeling her up, she froze. She didn't know what to do.

She tried to say something...anything... "I can't believe they are doing that", she gasped.

Viswanath was squeezing her breasts with his big hands, "They are not the only ones, what's about us?" he said, "Stand up."

03.jpg


Leah Gotti felt him helping her stand. He turned her to face forward, and she had to step over his legs. Now, Leah Gotti was straddling on his legs, and his hands were on her hips. He stood up, and the front of his pants pressed into her right teen butt.

"Look at them," he said as his hands slid up under her sweater, and on to the cups of her bra.

Leah Gotti gasped with the feel of his warm hands on the skin of her stomach. But Abraham and Nayanthara were right beside her. Nayanthara was lying back on the seat, her legs spread, and Abraham was between them, his hips rising and falling in what were obvious fucking movements. Nayanthara's hands were on his naked butt, pulling him. As she watched Abraham gave out a big groan and pushed against Nayanthara.

"I am Cumming baby" he grunted.
 
Back
Top