Actress Sex Story Actress Short Sex Story Fantasy - Page 18 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Short Sex Story Fantasy

The rooftop bar, The Celestial, was all glass and cold neon, suspended above Chennai’s glittering, wet streets. Priyanka stood at the entrance, the humid night air fighting the bar’s aggressive air conditioning. She had followed Arjun’s instruction. The starched khaki was in her car. She wore the golden-beige silk saree, the intricate floral patterns catching the azure light from the bar’s fixtures. The modern, bold drape created a dramatic diagonal cutout across her chest, revealing a teasing sliver of skin and the curve of one breast. It felt like armor of a different kind—feminine, powerful, vulnerable.

Arjun spotted her immediately. He was lounging in a semicircular booth, a glass of something clear in front of him. He wasn’t classically handsome in the filmi way; his appeal was in the intelligence in his eyes and the knowing curl of his lip. He stood as she approached, his gaze doing a slow, appreciative sweep of her from head to toe. It wasn’t lecherous. It was analytical, like a sculptor assessing marble.

scraped-img-1784448967150.jpg

“Inspector Mohan. Or should I say, Priyanka,” he said, gesturing for her to sit. “You clean up impressively.”

“Let’s not waste time,” Priyanka said, sliding into the booth, the silk whispering. “You read my texts. Krithi Shetty.”

“I did. A fascinating subject. All that fiery passion, that moral certainty.” He took a sip. “To turn that into its opposite… it’s a compelling creative challenge.”


scraped-img-1784449016727.jpg

“It’s not art. It’s demolition,” Priyanka stated flatly. “And I have your in. Her protest team is searching for someone to create an anthem for their movement against Ayyasaami online. A song that can go viral. You’re the perfect candidate.”

Arjun’s eyes lit up. “So I become the sympathetic artist, the voice of their revolution. I gain her trust, her time, her… proximity. From there, the work begins.” He leaned forward. “And my compensation? This is a high-risk composition.”

“The Minister is prepared to pay. More than one crore for her total, public destruction. I can authorize an advance tonight. One lakh. On the spot.”

She saw the flicker in his eyes—greed, but also the thrill of the game. He nodded slowly. “The advance is acceptable. The final fee, we can structure based on milestones. Her first public slip. Her first craving. Her complete breakdown.”

“Deal,” Priyanka said. She opened the small clutch she carried, extracted a thick envelope, and slid it across the table. It disappeared into his jacket in a smooth motion.

The business concluded, the atmosphere shifted. Arjun sat back, studying her with renewed curiosity. “You’re an unusual client, Priyanka. A decorated IPS officer orchestrating the ruin of a student activist. And doing it dressed like… that.” He gestured to her saree. “The contradiction is delicious.”

Priyanka said nothing, sipping the water she’d ordered.

“It makes me wonder,” he continued, his voice dropping to a more intimate tone. “About the woman behind the mission. The one who chooses such a… visceral solution.” He paused, then asked the question, his ‘womanizer’ side, as he’d think of it, rising to the surface. “Before you leave… I have to ask. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?”

Priyanka’s glass halted halfway to her lips.

He gave a casual shrug, a faint smile playing on his lips. “Consider it research. For me. To see the… material I’m working with from the client’s side. And for you… to see the manhood of the man who is going to destroy Krithi for you.


scraped-img-1784449015221.jpg

To know the tool you’re employing in all its dimensions.” He held up his hands. “I know nothing about you. Not really. But I felt I had to ask. I’d be happy if I got the chance.”

The question hung in the cool air. Priyanka’s mind, usually a fortress of procedure and control, became a storm.

Fifty-eight days. The number flashed behind her eyes. Fifty-eight days until her stomach would begin to swell, to betray the secret it now carried. Ayyasaami’s seed. Malik’s. Daniel’s. Rajeev’s love. It was all inside her, a potent, ticking clock.

One more sperm, the thought slithered in. Will it make a difference? A fifth contributor to the chemical soup already churning in my womb? The biological absurdity of the worry almost made her laugh.

But the real question followed, sharp and accusing. Or will I prove, to myself once and for all, that I am a sex-addicted slut? That what happened in Pattaya wasn’t a negotiated release, but my true nature?

She saw the faces of the four men. Rajeev’s possessive love. Ayyasaami’s avuncular dominance. Malik’s brutal honesty. Daniel’s clinical approval. She had been their vessel, their creation. She had chosen to be.

Arjun was watching her, patient, intrigued. He represented a new variable. A stranger. A test.

If she said yes, it would be a pure, unadulterated fuck. No emotional baggage, no complex power dynamics beyond the immediate transaction. It would be a declaration: My body is not just a weapon or a vessel for your plans. It is a thing that craves. I am a woman who takes pleasure where she wants it.

If she said no, it would be an assertion of a different kind of control. That her sexuality, however vast and newly discovered, had boundaries. That it was directed, purposeful, not a base instinct she yielded to on a stranger’s casual whim.

The silence stretched. She finally placed her glass down with a soft click.

“No,” Priyanka said, her voice firm, clear.

Arjun’s eyebrow lifted slightly, but he didn’t look offended.

“Not tonight,” she continued, standing up, the golden silk pooling around her. “The tool is yours to wield. I don’t need to test its edge personally. My job is to point it.” She allowed a slow, knowing smile to touch her lips, one that didn’t reach her eyes. “But ask me again… after you’ve begun your work on Krithi. Let’s see if your… artistry… inspires something in me.”

She turned and walked away, leaving him at the table, the advance in his pocket and a much more interesting challenge now laid before him. Her heart hammered against her ribs. She had said no. But she had left the door open, and that, she realized as she stepped into the elevator, was perhaps the most telling answer of all.

The rooftop bar, The Celestial, was all glass and cold neon, suspended above Chennai’s glittering, wet streets. Priyanka stood at the entrance, the humid night air fighting the bar’s aggressive air conditioning. She had followed Arjun’s instruction. The starched khaki was in her car. She wore the golden-beige silk saree, the intricate floral patterns catching the azure light from the bar’s fixtures. The modern, bold drape created a dramatic diagonal cutout across her chest, revealing a teasing sliver of skin and the curve of one breast. It felt like armor of a different kind—feminine, powerful, vulnerable


scraped-img-1784449013930.jpg

NOTE: ALL IMAGES TAKEN FROM INTERNET...
 
NEXT DAY:

The protest anthem needed a heart. Krithi Shetty’s team had spent weeks debating lyrics, melodies, tone. They wanted something raw, something that captured the righteous anger of Annamalai University’s students, the grief for Professor Aishwarya, the defiance against SK Ayyasaami’s shadow. Their search led them, naturally, to Arjun.

https://imgbb.com/

He didn’t pitch himself. He let the whispers do the work. His independent album, a critique of political apathy, was mentioned in their strategy meetings. His reputation as a composer who understood youth sentiment was undeniable. Krithi’s chief organizer, a fiery young man named Anirudh, reached out.



Arjun’s studio was a controlled chaos. Expensive instruments, vintage soundboards, a scent of sandalwood and creative energy. When Krithi and Anirudh arrived, he welcomed them not as a star, but as a collaborator. He wore simple jeans and a faded t-shirt, his sleeves rolled up, hands already moving over a keyboard.

“I heard about your movement,” he said, his voice earnest, devoid of the predatory charm he’d shown Priyanka. “Professor Aishwarya’s work was important. This isn’t just about a fraudulent doctorate. It’s about the system that allows it to happen. I want to help.”

Krithi, dressed in a simple cotton kurta and jeans, her hair tied back in a practical ponytail, studied him. Her eyes were sharp, skeptical. “Your music is commercial. Can you capture the rage we feel? Not just a catchy tune.”

​


Arjun nodded, his expression serious. “Let me show you. I’ve been working on something.” He played a rough track. It wasn’t polished. It was a pulse of driving percussion, a guitar riff that sounded like a clenched fist, a melody line that soared with desperation. “The lyrics are yours,” he said, stopping the track. “The emotion… I think I can frame it.”

Anirudh was impressed. Krithi listened, her body tense. The music did touch something. It felt like the tumult in her own chest. “It’s… powerful,” she admitted.

Arjun smiled, a warm, encouraging smile. “We can work together. Here, in this space. You bring the words, the fire. I’ll help give it a voice that can shake walls.”

The collaboration began. Sessions were scheduled. Krithi, initially guarded, found herself drawn into the process. Arjun was a brilliant editor. He’d listen to her recite a verse about corruption, then suggest a slight shift in rhythm that made it punch harder. “Try it like this,” he’d say, his voice close as they stood by the mixing console. “More staccato. Like a heartbeat under threat.”


https://imgbb.com/

He was professional, respectful. But the proximity was deliberate. The studio was intimate. Low lighting, the hum of equipment, the physical closeness required to work over a shared notebook. He’d reach to adjust a dial, his arm brushing against hers. He’d lean in to hear her better, his breath near her ear. It was a slow, subtle erosion of boundaries, framed entirely within the creative process.

All individuals in this narrative are consenting adults engaging freely in acts of mutual pleasure and enjoyment.

One afternoon, after a particularly intense session where Krithi had poured her grief for Aishwarya into a verse, she was exhausted, emotionally raw. Arjun suggested they take a break. He poured her a glass of water, then sat beside her on the studio’s large, comfortable sofa.

“You carry so much weight,” he said softly, his eyes holding a genuine empathy. “Not just for the movement. For your mentor. For yourself.”

Krithi looked away, wiping a stray tear. “It’s necessary. The fight requires it.”

“Does it?” Arjun asked, his tone gentle, probing. “The system you fight… it’s not just corrupt. It’s seductive. It offers power, comfort, pleasure. To resist it completely, you have to deny those things. That’s a heavy burden.”

Krithi frowned. “Pleasure? You mean the bribes, the luxury?”

“I mean the human elements,” Arjun said, shifting slightly closer on the sofa. “The thrill of influence. The comfort of being wanted. The… physical release of tension. The world isn’t black and white. Even the most righteous feel desire.” His hand rested on the sofa near hers, not touching, but present.

Krithi felt a strange flutter in her stomach. His words weren’t an attack; they were an observation that felt uncomfortably true. She had dreams, urges, moments of weakness she suppressed. “Desire is a distraction,” she stated, her voice firm but quieter.

“Is it?” Arjun’s smile was knowing, but not condescending. “Or is it a part of the human experience you’re trying to cut out of yourself? To be pure, you must be empty.” He paused, letting the words hang. “The music we’re making… it’s full of emotion. Anger, grief, love. Why not the others?”

The conversation was dangerous. It was a pivot from politics to psychology. Krithi felt her defenses thinning. She was tired, vulnerable, and he was speaking with a quiet authority that resonated.

“I don’t… I don’t know,” she murmured, looking at his hand beside hers.

Arjun didn’t push. He simply let the silence sit, a comfortable, shared space. Then, he changed the subject back to the music, a verse about resilience. But the seed had been planted. The idea that her purity was a form of starvation.

Days passed. The sessions grew longer. Sometimes they’d work late into the evening. Arjun would order food. They’d eat in the studio, talking not just about lyrics, but about life. He shared stories of his own struggles, of moments of doubt, of times he’d succumbed to temptation. He framed his flaws as human, not monstrous. Krithi began to see him not just as a composer, but as a complex person. A man who understood darkness because he’d touched it.

One night, after finalizing a particularly fierce chorus, Krithi leaned back against the sofa, exhilarated. “It’s good. It’s really good.”

Arjun was sitting close, his laptop beside him. “It is. You’re a brilliant writer.” He looked at her, his gaze softening. “You’re also incredibly tense. Your shoulders are locked.” He reached out, his fingers lightly brushing the fabric of her kurta at her shoulder. “Creative work requires physical release too. You can’t channel rage if your body is a knot.”

The touch was brief, professional—a concerned gesture. But Krithi felt it like a spark. Her skin warmed under the thin cotton. She didn’t pull away.

“Maybe,” she said, her voice a little breathless.

Arjun’s hand lingered for a second longer, then withdrew. “I have a… method,” he said, his tone casual, as if discussing a studio technique. “When I’m blocked, I don’t just think. I move. I dance. Sometimes alone. Sometimes with someone. It unlocks the rhythm in the body, which unlocks it in the mind.”

Krithi’s heart beat faster. “Dance?”

“Not performative. Just… movement. To music. To let the body speak.” He stood up, walking to the sound system. He selected a track—not their protest anthem, but something from his own library, a slow, pulsing electronic piece with a deep, sensual bassline. The lights in the studio were dim. The music filled the space, a physical presence.

He turned to her. “Try it. Just stand up. Close your eyes. Let the sound move you. No one is watching. It’s just… release.”

Krithi hesitated. This was a line. This was not about the protest. This was about her, her body, his invitation. But the logic was woven into the creative process. Release. Unlock the tension. For the music. She stood, feeling unsteady.

Arjun didn’t touch her. He simply stood nearby, his own body subtly moving with the rhythm, a gentle sway. “Just listen,” he murmured.

Krithi closed her eyes. The bass thumped through her. It was different from the angry guitar riffs they’d crafted. It was bodily. She felt it in her chest, in her hips. Slowly, almost unwillingly, her shoulders began to loosen. A slight sway started in her own stance. The movement was small, shy.

​


She opened her eyes. Arjun was watching her, his expression encouraging, appreciative. “Good,” he said. “That’s it.”

The music swelled. Krithi’s sway became more pronounced. Her hips shifted, a gentle roll. She felt a flush of warmth, a different kind of fire—not anger, but a low, awakening heat. Her kurta felt restrictive. She wished for something lighter, something that let her skin feel the air.

Arjun moved closer, not invading her space, but sharing the rhythm. His own movement was more confident, a slow, grounded pulse. “You’re feeling it,” he said, his voice low, blending with the music. “The body knows what the mind denies.”


scraped-img-1784449026363.jpg

Krithi’s breath shortened. Her movement mirrored his now, a subconscious synchronization. They weren’t touching, but they were dancing together in the dim light, the sensual track wrapping around them. Her mind screamed caution, but her body, tired and hungry for release, obeyed the beat.

His hand rose, not to grab her, but to gesture, a flowing motion that invited her to follow. She did. She turned slightly, her back now towards him, her hips still moving. He was behind her, his presence a warm, magnetic field.

The track built to a crescendo. Krithi’s head tipped back, a strand of hair escaping her ponytail. She was lost in the sensation, the physicality of it. Arjun’s hands finally, gently, settled on her hips. Not to control, but to guide, to feel the rhythm she was creating.

The touch was electric. His palms were warm, firm through the cotton. Krithi gasped, her movement stuttering for a second. But she didn’t stop. She didn’t pull away. She let his hands stay, let them feel the roll of her hips under his touch. Her own hands rose, fingertips brushing her own neck, a gesture of surrender to the sensation.

​


scraped-img-1784449023442.jpg

This was the manipulation, executed with perfect, subtle artistry. Not a command, but an invitation into a new language of pleasure, framed as creative necessity. Krithi, the fierce protest leader, was now swaying in a dark studio, her body awakening under the hands of the composer hired to destroy her. The protest anthem was almost complete. The unmaking of its creator was just beginning.
 
After 24 hours, Krithi Shetty walked into Arjun’s studio with a different energy. The air was still thick with the scent of sandalwood and creative potential, but the low lighting felt oppressive now. She carried a final draft of the anthem’s lyrics, her handwriting tight and determined. She was dressed in a simple grey cotton kurta, her hair tied back even more severely than before.

scraped-img-1784449037293.jpg

“The lyrics are finalized,” she announced, placing the notebook on the mixing console without looking at him. Her voice was clipped, a stark contrast to the breathy vulnerability of the previous night’s dance.

Arjun leaned back in his chair, observing her. He wore a loose linen shirt, sleeves rolled up, his posture relaxed. “Great. Let’s lock the track. We can start recording the demo today.”

He played the completed instrumental—the driving percussion, the fist-like guitar riff, the soaring melody. It was powerful, angry, perfect. Krithi listened, her body stiff. The music no longer stirred the same emotional resonance. It felt like a weapon forged in a furnace she now feared.

“It’s good,” she said, flatly.

Arjun stood and moved closer. “Your voice will give it the soul,” he said, his tone warm. He reached out, his fingers brushing her arm gently. “You need to feel it again. The way you did yesterday. The… physical connection.”

Krithi recoiled, stepping back. The touch felt invasive, not comforting. “I don’t need to dance,” she stated, her eyes meeting his with a newfound sharpness. “I just need to sing.”

Arjun’s smile didn’t fade, but it shifted. It became more knowing, less encouraging. “Krithi,” he said, his voice dropping to that intimate, probing register. “Yesterday wasn’t just about the music. It was about you. You let yourself feel something other than anger. That’s important.”

“It was a mistake,” Krithi countered, her cheeks flushing. “It was a distraction. This movement needs focus, not… not **censored** exploration.”

“Is it **censored**?” Arjun stepped forward again, closing the distance she’d created. “Or is it human? The system you fight offers more than corruption. It offers sensation. Pleasure. You felt a hint of it. Your body responded. That’s not a distraction; it’s a truth you’re ignoring.”

Krithi’s breath quickened. She felt cornered. His logic was seductive, twisting her own experience into a argument for her weakness. “My truth is the fight,” she insisted, but her voice wavered.

Arjun’s hand rose, not to touch her, but to gesture at the space around them. “This studio is a space for truth. All kinds. You came here to create a song of protest. But you also, unconsciously, came here to explore the edges of yourself.” He moved closer still, his presence now overwhelming. His eyes held hers, intense and unblinking. “Let’s explore that. Properly. No dancing. Just… talking. Just admitting what you felt.”

Krithi shook her head, a desperate denial. “I felt nothing.”

Arjun chuckled softly, a sound that felt condescending. “Your hips moved under my hands. Your breath shortened. Your skin warmed. That’s something. That’s desire, Krithi. A desire for release, for touch, for… surrender.”

The word surrender struck her like a physical blow. It was the antithesis of everything she stood for. “No,” she said, more firmly. “You’re misinterpreting.”

“Am I?” Arjun’s gaze drifted down, from her eyes to her lips, then to the subtle rise of her chest under the grey kurta. “Or are you afraid to admit that the corrupt world you hate might have something you… want?”

The accusation was too direct. Krithi’s composure shattered. The controlled protest leader vanished, replaced by a young woman feeling manipulated and exposed. “Stop it,” she hissed, stepping back again, her hand gripping the edge of the console. “This isn’t about the music anymore. This is about you trying to… to get something from me.”

Arjun didn’t deny it. His expression became openly predatory, the mask of the sympathetic artist finally slipping. “Of course it is,” he said, his voice smooth and dangerous. “I’m an artist. I work with raw material. You are raw, Krithi. Full of fiery ideals and repressed hunger. I want to mix those elements. To see what emerges.”

Krithi’s heart hammered against her ribs. The studio, once a sanctuary for creativity, now felt like a trap. The dim lights, the intimate space, his unwavering closeness—it was all designed for this moment. “I’m leaving,” she stated, turning to grab her notebook.

Arjun’s hand shot out, not violently, but with a firm, deliberate speed. He caught her wrist. His grip was warm, tight, unyielding. “Don’t,” he said, his tone losing all pretence of gentleness. “Don’t run from the conversation. You owe it to yourself to be honest. You owe it to me for the work we’ve done.”

Krithi tried to pull her arm free, but his hold was strong. Panic bubbled in her throat. “Let go of me,” she demanded, her voice rising.

He didn’t. Instead, he used his grip to pull her slightly closer, forcing her to face him. “You liked my hands on you,” he stated, a blunt, crude truth. “You liked the music moving through you. You liked the feeling of being seen, not as a leader, but as a woman with a body that wants pleasure.” His other hand rose, fingertips brushing the line of her jaw. “Admit it. Just say it. It’s the first step.”

scraped-img-1784449036416.jpg

Krithi’s eyes widened. His touch on her face was a violation. The closeness was suffocating. She could smell his cologne, see the intent in his eyes. This was no longer an exploration; it was an advance. “I don’t want this,” she spat, trying to twist away.

“You do,” Arjun insisted, his voice a low, insistent murmur. “You’re just scared of what it means. Let me show you. Let me prove it.” His head tilted, his gaze dropping to her lips. The intention was clear, unmistakable. He was going to kiss her.


scraped-img-1784449035419.jpg

Krithi’s mind screamed. Every instinct of the fighter surged. This was the corruption she protested, manifesting in physical form. A man using his position, his artistry, to extract a **censored** surrender. She couldn’t allow it.

With a sudden, fierce jerk, she yanked her wrist free from his grip. The motion was violent, fueled by adrenaline and rage. “No!” she shouted, the word echoing in the confined space.

Arjun stumbled back a step, surprised by the force of her rejection. His expression hardened, the predatory charm replaced by a flash of cold irritation.

Krithi didn’t wait. She snatched her notebook, turned, and strode towards the studio door. Her steps were quick, angry, her shoulders rigid with tension. She didn’t look back.

scraped-img-1784449034433.jpg

Arjun watched her go. He didn’t follow. He stood there, in the center of his studio, the unfinished anthem hanging in the silence. A slow, calculating smile eventually curved his lips. The rejection was not a defeat. It was a new data point. Her resistance was fierce, but it was also emotional, visceral. It proved she was engaged, that the manipulation had touched a deep nerve. She had felt the advance, and her reaction was not indifference; it was a storm.

Krithi burst out of the studio building into the humid Chennai afternoon. The sunlight was harsh, jarring after the dim interior. She walked fast, her breath coming in ragged gulps. The touch of his hand on her wrist, the intent in his eyes, the word surrender—they played over in her mind, a toxic loop. She felt violated, but also, shamefully, a lingering echo of the heat she’d felt during the dance. That echo terrified her most.

She reached a quiet side street and stopped, leaning against a wall. She pressed her notebook against her chest, trying to steady her breathing. The anthem was complete. The music was ready. But the composer was now a threat. A beautiful, insidious threat who had seen a crack in her armor and tried to widen it.

She had to decide. Could she still use the track? Could she separate the art from the artist? Or had the entire collaboration been poisoned, a slow seduction disguised as creative partnership?

Her phone buzzed. A message from Anirudh. “Krithi, where are you? We need to discuss the recording schedule with Arjun.”

Krithi stared at the screen. The confrontation was over, but the consequences were just beginning.


scraped-img-1784409314283.jpg
 
Chapter 17: The Chemical Catalyst

scraped-img-1784449066389.jpg

The afternoon light filtered weakly through the blinds of Arjun’s studio, casting long shadows across the mixing console. Krithi Shetty stood there, a week after her abrupt departure, her posture rigid. Arjun sat in his chair, a look of sincere contrition on his face.

“Krithi,” he began, his voice softer than she remembered. “I am genuinely sorry. My behavior was inappropriate. I misinterpreted our creative collaboration and crossed a line. It was disrespectful to you and to the work.”

Krithi watched him, her guard still up, but the apology sounded earnest. He wasn’t leaning close. He wasn’t touching her. He looked, for the first time, like a professional who had made a mistake.

“The music is brilliant,” he continued, gesturing to the completed track file on the screen. “Your lyrics are powerful. This anthem could be a landmark. I don’t want my **censored** failings to ruin that. We can work together strictly as professionals. No more… explorations. Just the art. Just the movement.”

Krithi hesitated. The anthem was vital. The momentum of the protest depended on it. Finding another composer of this caliber, on this timeline, was impossible. She needed the weapon he had forged.

scraped-img-1784449065927.jpg
simple image hosting site

“Do I trust you?” she asked, her voice flat.

“You shouldn’t, yet,” Arjun admitted, meeting her gaze. “But you can set the terms. We meet only here, in the studio. We discuss only the track, the recording schedule, the distribution. If I deviate, you walk. The project dies. My reputation takes a hit. It’s a practical arrangement.”

It was logical. It was a business transaction. Krithi, whose world was built on pragmatic struggle, found herself nodding slowly. “Alright. Professional. Strictly professional.”

Arjun smiled, a relieved, professional smile. “Excellent. Let’s schedule the demo recording. Your team can come tomorrow.”

The agreement was made hy fc. Krithi left the studio feeling a tentative victory. She had secured the art, neutralized the threat. Arjun watched her leave, oi ko ju his smile fading into something colder, more calculated.

Professional, he thought. A good cover. A necessary step.

His mind was already on the next phase. The romantic approach had failed. Krithi’s resistance was a firewall of ideology and pride. She needed a different catalyst. A chemical catalyst.

He remembered Kayadu Lohar. The transformation hadn’t started with seduction; it had started with a shared drink, a moment of “stress relief” after a long shoot.

scraped-img-1784449064821.jpg

The drug was subtle, a proprietary blend Daniel Balaji had supplied years ago. It wasn’t a knockout pill. It was a slow-acting psychoactive agent, nicknamed “Eros Dust.” Its effects were specific: it lowered cognitive inhibition, amplified sensory pleasure, and over time, eroded higher-order thinking—ambition, ideology, complex moral reasoning.

​


It didn’t create slaves; it created hedonists. It turned fiery intellectuals into brainless, pleasure-seeking playthings, their IQs and interests melting away, replaced by a single, driving need: fuck.

He needed just one night. One dose, amplified by alcohol, in a controlled environment. The sex would be the catalyst. The drug would ensure the experience rewired her permanently. He’d told Priyanka sixty days to manage expectations, but he was confident. Two weeks. Maybe less.

He picked up his phone and dialed Priyanka’s burner number.

“Inspector,” he said when she answered. “The professional reconciliation is complete. She’s agreed to work with me, strictly on the music.”

“Good,” Priyanka’s voice came, cool and focused.

“But the romantic approach is dead,” Arjun continued. “She’s too guarded. So I’m changing the methodology. I’m going to use the same tool I used on Kayadu. The Eros Dust. One night. One dose. It will pull down her IQ, erase her interest in studies and social issues, and make her a… slut by nature. The sex will be the trigger. The drug will make it stick.”

“One fuck is enough to change her,” Arjun stated. “The drug ensures she won’t bounce back. She’ll become a wild, uninhibited thing, craving the corruption she once fought. I’ll finish it in two weeks, not sixty days.”

Priyanka’s lips curved into a smile. Destroy Krithi Shetty. The prize was coming closer. “Do it,” she said. “I’ll ensure your environment is protected. No interruptions.”

Arjun paused, then his voice shifted, becoming playful, probing. “Inspector… I have to ask again. When I destroy her… when I deliver this masterpiece to you… will you sleep with me?”

Priyanka’s mind, already swimming in images of Krithi’s downfall, considered the question. The seed of Ayyasaami, Malik, and Daniel was potentially working inside her. Rajeev’s blessing was given. Her body was a transaction point. Adding Arjun… it was another layer. Another confirmation of her nature. But it also felt like a redundancy...

scraped-img-1784449062953.jpg

Her reply was measured, strategic, and darkly tempting. “If you destroy Krithi… completely… publicly… then yes, Arjun. I will sleep with you. . “Now, focus on the first step. Drug her drink. Make her wild. I want updates.”

She hung up. Arjun sat in his studio, the plan crystallizing. He had the drug, a small vial of pearlescent powder, in a locked drawer. He had the opportunity: a “celebratory” drink after the first successful demo recording. He had the location: his studio, private, soundproofed. He had the goal: to turn Krithi Shetty into a brainless, pleasure-seeking plaything in one night.

Two days later, the demo recording was done. Krithi’s voice, raw and powerful, merged with Arjun’s instrumental track, creating something truly anthemic. Her team, Anirudh and a few others, were ecstatic. They celebrated in the studio with cheap soda and chips, the mood triumphant.

As they began to leave, Arjun approached Krithi. “You should stay for a moment,” he said, his tone purely professional. “There’s a minor technical glitch in the master file. I need to fix it before sending it to you. It’ll take ten minutes. You can listen to the corrected version.”

scraped-img-1784449061803.webp

Krithi, flushed with the success of the recording, nodded. “Alright.”

Her team departed, leaving Krithi alone in the studio with Arjun. The door clicked shut. The soundproofing sealed them in a world of their own.

Arjun moved to the small kitchenette area of his studio, a sleek, minimalist space. “A proper celebratory drink?” he offered, pulling out a bottle of expensive amber rum. “One drink. Professional success. No strings.”

Krithi hesitated. One drink. In the studio. After a victory. It felt… normal. A boundary she could allow. “Just one,” she agreed.

Arjun smiled, pouring two glasses. As he poured Krithi’s, his hand moved with a casual, practiced grace. The small vial was in his palm. A pinch of the pearlescent Eros Dust—fine, almost invisible—sprinkled into her glass before the rum flowed over it. It dissolved instantly. He handed her the glass.

“To the anthem,” he said, raising his own, unadulterated drink.

Krithi raised her glass. “To the movement.” She took a sip. The rum was smooth, warming. She didn’t taste anything unusual.

scraped-img-1784449061047.jpg

They sat on the low sofa near the console, listening to the corrected track. Krithi felt a slow, pleasant relaxation seep into her muscles. The stress of the weeks, the confrontation, the constant fight… it seemed to soften at the edges. She took another sip.

scraped-img-1784449059164.jpg
remove duplicate paragraphs by line

Arjun watched her. The drug worked subtly. First, a sense of well-being, of lowered anxiety. Then, a gentle amplification of sensory input. The music sounded richer, deeper. The light in the studio seemed warmer. Her own body felt more… present.

“The track is perfect,” Krithi murmured, her voice losing some of its usual edge.

“It is,” Arjun agreed. He moved closer, not invading her space, but naturally sharing the sofa. “You should feel proud. This will change things.”

Krithi nodded, taking another, deeper sip from her glass. The warmth in her belly spread. Her thoughts, usually so sharp and focused, began to blur pleasantly. The ideology, the protest, the corruption… those concepts felt heavy, distant. The immediate sensations—the smooth rum on her tongue, the soft couch under her thighs, the melodic thrum of the music—felt more important.

“You’re very talented, Arjun,” she said, her words slightly slower.

“And you’re very brave, Krithi,” he replied, his eyes studying her face. He saw the change beginning. The tension in her jaw was easing. Her gaze was becoming less focused, more diffuse.

He let the silence sit. He let the drug work.

Krithi finished her glass. The empty feeling was replaced by a sudden, blooming need. A physical need. The warmth in her belly wasn’t just from the rum; it was a low, throbbing heat between her legs. She shifted on the sofa, her grey cotton kurta feeling suddenly restrictive. The fabric rubbed against her nipples, and she felt them stiffen, a sharp, pleasurable points of awareness.

“I feel… strange,” she admitted, her voice now a soft, confused whisper.

“It’s the success,” Arjun said gently. “The release. Let yourself feel it.”

Krithi’s hand drifted to her own chest, her fingers brushing over the kurta. The touch sent a spark through her. She gasped softly. “It’s… more than that.”

Arjun reached out, his hand covering hers on her chest. His touch was warm, firm. “Is it?” he asked, his voice a low, inviting murmur.

Krithi looked at his hand. Her brain, fogged by the drug, processed the touch not as a threat, but as a source of that needed warmth. Her skin craved more. “Your hand is… hot,” she slurred.

“It’s because you’re hot,” Arjun said, leaning closer. His face was near hers now. The professional distance was gone, melted by the chemical haze. “Your body is waking up. It’s tired of fighting. It wants to… feel.”

Krithi’s breath shortened. His words made sense in her muddled mind. Tired of fighting. Want to feel. Yes. That was exactly it. The protest was a weight. This… this warmth, this tingling in her cunt… was a relief.

“What does it want?” she asked, her eyes half-lidded, looking at his lips.

“It wants pleasure,” Arjun stated, his thumb moving, stroking her hand on her chest. “Simple, raw pleasure. It wants to be touched. To be opened. To be fucked.”

The word fucked, so crude, so direct, didn’t shock her. It resonated. It sounded like the answer to the throbbing need in her core. “Fucked,” she repeated, tasting the word on her tongue.

“Yes,” Arjun whispered, his other hand rising to cup her cheek. “Let me show you. Let me give your body what it’s screaming for.”

Krithi’s resistance was gone. The drug had eroded the firewall. All that remained was sensory hunger. She nodded, a slow, dumb, eager nod. “Show me,” she breathed.

Arjun’s mouth met hers. The kiss was not a gentle exploration. It was a deep, wet, claiming invasion. His tongue shoved past her lips, filling her mouth. Mmmph. She moaned into it, her own tongue rising to meet him, tangling in a messy, hungry dance. Schlick. Slurp. Spit slicked their lips. Her hands, clumsy now, grabbed at his linen shirt, pulling him closer.

scraped-img-1784449058390.jpg

The kiss went on, deep and filthy, until she was panting. Arjun broke it, his hands moving to the hem of her kurta. “This needs to be off,” he growled, his voice now fully dominant, stripped of all pretence.

Krithi didn’t protest. She helped, fumbling as she pulled the simple garment up, over her head. She was naked underneath. Her body was slim, youthful, with small, pert breasts and dark, stiff nipples. The neat triangle of pubic hair at her mound was damp—she could feel the wetness seeping from her slit.

scraped-img-1784449057336.jpg

Arjun stared, his artist’s eye appreciating the raw material now exposed. “Look at you,” he breathed. “Such a pretty little cunt. All wet for me already.”

Krithi spread her legs on the sofa, showing herself openly. The drug made shame impossible. “It’s so… hot,” she whimpered, her fingers drifting to her own folds, touching the wetness. “It’s dripping.”

Arjun pushed her hand away, replacing it with his own. His fingers slid over her outer lips, feeling the slick heat. Then one finger dipped inside her entrance. Squish. She gasped, her body arching. “So tight,” he murmured, “and so fucking wet. You’re a natural slut, Krithi. You just needed to be unlocked.”

He worked his finger inside her, pumping it slowly, feeling her inner walls clench around it. Schlick. Schlick. Her hips began to rock, matching his rhythm. “More,” she begged, her voice a high, needy whine. “I need more.”

Arjun withdrew his finger, now coated with her clear, sticky juices. He stood, quickly undoing his trousers. His cock sprung out, hard and thick, a pronounced curve in its shaft. The head was a dark, swollen bulb. Veins pulsed along its length.

scraped-img-1784449056450.jpg

Krithi’s fogged eyes widened at the sight. Her mouth watered. “It’s… big,” she slurred, a mix of fear and desire.

“It’s what you need,” Arjun said, positioning himself over her on the sofa. He didn’t guide it. He just held it, the tip hovering over her soaked slit. “Take it. Show me how much you want it.”

scraped-img-1784449054817.png

Krithi, driven by the drug-induced hunger, reached out. Her hands grasped his shaft, feeling the heat, the hardness. She guided the broad head to her entrance, her own hips lifting. “I want it,” she moaned. “I want your big cock in my cheap pussy. Fuck me, Arjun. Fuck the protest out of me.”

With a guttural groan, Arjun thrust down. There was no gentle penetration. It was a single, deep, punishing drive. His thick cock plunged into her, splitting her open, burying itself to the root in her tight, virgin cunt. Squelch. Pop.

scraped-img-1784449053188.png

Krithi screamed. A raw, unbridled scream of pleasure-pain-ecstasy. AAHHHHHH! The stretch was immense, a burning fullness that erased every thought. Her brain, already dulled, now went blank white. All that existed was the cock inside her, stretching her, filling her, claiming her.

“FUCK! YOUR COCK! IT’S SO DEEP!” she howled, her nails digging into his shoulders.

Arjun began to move. His thrusts were slow at first, deep withdrawals followed by solid re-entry, each one scraping her inner walls, bumping against the firm barrier of her cervix. Thump. Squelch. The sounds were vulgar, wet, loud in the soundproofed room.

Krithi’s body responded with a wild, uninhibited abandon. Her hips bucked, meeting his thrusts. Her breasts jiggled with each impact. Her mouth hung open, drooling slightly, as she screamed a continuous stream of filthy, submissive dialogue.

“YES! FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH! LIKE THE LAST WHORE! I’M YOUR LITTER! YOUR SUBMISSIVE WHORE! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! TOUGHER, YES! FUCK ME!” she shrieked, the phrases ripped from some deep, newly accessed part of her psyche.

scraped-img-1784449050845.png
scraped-img-1784449049450.jpg

Arjun grunted, his pace increasing. The slow, deep pumps became faster, harder. Plap. Plap. Plap. His balls slapped against her ass each time he buried himself. “You’re taking it so good, slut,” he snarled. “Your tight little cunt is gripping my dick like it wants to milk it.”

“IT DOES! I WANT YOUR CUM! I WANT TO BE FULL OF YOUR CUM! FUCK ME LIKE A TOTAL WHORE! I WANT TO BE COVERED IN CUM!” Krithi cried, her eyes rolling back.

scraped-img-1784449048335.jpg

The sensory overload was immense. Her pussy was a slick, hot tunnel, clamped around his invading shaft. Each thrust sent jolts of pleasure up her spine, making her toes curl. The drug amplified every sensation—the friction, the heat, the smell of their sex (sweat, her musky arousal, his masculine scent), the taste of spit in her mouth. She was a vessel for pure, animal feeling.

Arjun shifted angle, driving his cock upwards, grinding against the front wall of her vagina. Krithi gasped, a new, sharper pleasure exploding. “OH! THERE! RIGHT THERE! THAT’S MY… MY SPOT! FUCK IT! FUCK MY CUNT’S SWEET SPOT!” she begged.


scraped-img-1784449046606.jpg

He focused there, pounding into that sensitive zone with relentless, short, hard strokes. Thwap. Thwap. Thwap. Krithi’s body began to convulse. Her first orgasm approached, triggered not by emotional connection but by sheer, brutal physical stimulation.

“I’M CLOSE! I’M GOING TO COME! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME COME ON YOUR COCK!” she screamed, her voice breaking.

Arjun obeyed. His thrusts became a furious, pounding rhythm. The sofa creaked under their violence. Krithi’s screams peaked into a sustained, wordless wail. EEEEEEEEEYYYYAAAAHHHH!

Then it hit. A climax so intense it felt like her soul was being ripped out through her cunt. Her vaginal walls spasmed violently, a series of rapid, clutching pulses around his cock. Clench-clench-clench. Her juices, already abundant, gushed out around his shaft, creating a hot, slippery mess. Sploosh. Her whole body trembled, seized, then went limp for a second.

Arjun didn’t stop. He kept fucking her through her orgasm, his own peak nearing. The feel of her convulsing pussy around him, the sight of her brainless, ecstatic face, drove him to the edge.

“WHERE DO YOU WANT IT, SLUT?” he roared, his thrusts becoming erratic, deeper. “WHERE DO YOU WANT MY SEED?”

Krithi, still shuddering from her climax, mind completely blank, answered with the most basic, instinctual drive. “IN ME! IN MY CUNT! FILL MY WOMB! MAKE ME A DIRTY, CUM-FILLED BITCH!”

scraped-img-1784449045722.jpg

With a final, guttural shout, Arjun slammed home and erupted. His cock pulsed, and hot, thick jets of cum spurted deep into her cervix. Splurt. Splurt. Splurt. She felt each injection, a hot liquid flooding her deepest channel, pooling inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them panting, soaked in sweat and sex. His cock, still semi-hard, remained lodged inside her, his cum leaking out around it, mixing with her juices, dripping onto the sofa.

Krithi lay there, a blissed-out, empty smile on her face. The drug’s work was complete. The sex had been the trigger. The orgasm had been the lock. Her higher mind—the ideals, the activism, the complex thoughts—were gone. All that remained was the memory of the pleasure, and a hungry need for more.

After a few minutes, Arjun pulled out. A thick strand of cum and pussy juice stretched from his cockhead to her gaping, reddened slit. Snap.

Krithi looked at her messy cunt, then up at him. Her voice was now a simple, giggling, bimbo-like tone. “That was so fun! Your cock is so big! It felt so good inside me! Can we do it again?”

Arjun smiled, a victorious, cold smile. “Yes, Krithi. We can do it again. And we can do other things. Many other things.” He helped her sit up. Her body moved with a loose, pliant grace, no tension, no pride.

“I feel… light,” she giggled, wiping some of the cum from her stomach and licking her fingers. “Mm… salty. I like it.”


scraped-img-1784449044838.jpg

Arjun watched her taste his cum. The corruption was absolute. The transformation was sealed. Krithi Shetty was now a brainless, pleasure-seeking plaything. A slut by nature. The protest leader was dead.

He picked up his phone. A text to Priyanka. Step one complete. The masterpiece is unmixed. She’s a wild, uninhibited thing now. IQ successfully lowered. Interests successfully erased. Next steps: public unmasking. Two-week timeline confirmed.

Priyanka, in her office, read the text. Her hand pressed against her flat stomach. A dark, thrilling satisfaction filled her. Krithi Shetty was destroyed. The prize was halfway won. She thought of Arjun’s question, of her reply about a threesome. The image formed in her mind: herself, Arjun, and the now-brainless Krithi, all in a bed, fucking. A celebration of ruin.

She texted back. Excellent. Prepare her for the public phase. I want her craving corruption on stage.

Arjun looked at Krithi, who was now playfully touching her own nipples, humming a mindless tune. The anthem of protest was still on the console, but its creator no longer understood its meaning. The masterpiece was indeed complete.

He remembered Kayadu Lohar. The transformation hadn’t started with seduction; it had started with a shared drink, a moment of “stress relief” after a long shoot. The drug was subtle, a proprietary blend Daniel Balaji had supplied years ago. It wasn’t a knockout pill. It was a slow-acting psychoactive agent, nicknamed “Eros Dust.” Its effects were specific: it lowered cognitive inhibition, amplified sensory pleasure, and over time, eroded Priyanka in her home.. Just now reached from station.. Real tired. She was in removing her uniform and talk thinking—ambition, ideology, complex moral reasoning. It didn’t create slaves; it created hedonists. It turned fiery intellectuals into brainless, pleasure-seeking playthings, their IQs and interests melting away, replaced by a single, driving need: fuck.


scraped-img-1784449043787.jpg
 
Next Day:

​


It was saturday night. Priyanka came to her home and was changing her police uniform..She was down to her underwear, the khaki heap on the floor a discarded skin, when her phone rang. The caller ID flashed: Arjun. A thrill, sharp and electric, shot through her. She answered, holding the phone to her ear as she walked towards her bedroom.

scraped-img-1784449103942.jpg

“Arjun,” she said, her voice already softer, devoid of its official edge.

“It’s done,” his voice came through, ripe with a smug, victorious satisfaction. “Krithi is over. Completely, irrevocably over.”

Priyanka stopped in the doorway of her bedroom. A slow, deep smile spread across her face. It felt like a physical unclenching in her chest. “Tell me,” she commanded, her voice a whisper.

“She’s here. With me. Naked, obedient, brainless. The Eros Dust did exactly what it was meant to do. The protest leader is gone. What’s left is a sweet, hungry little thing that only wants to be used. I have… footage.”

Priyanka’s breath caught. “Send it. Now.”

“On its way,” Arjun said. She heard the tap of a screen. A second later, her phone chimed with a file transfer notification.

She ended the call and immediately opened the video. It was a short clip, filmed from a high angle. The setting was a lavish, unfamiliar bedroom. In the center of a plush cream carpet, naked on her hands and knees, was Krithi Shetty. Her once-fierce eyes were glassy and vacant, a stupid, happy smile plastered on her face. She was licking the polished toe of a man’s leather loafer with the slow, deliberate relish of a contented animal. The man’s hand was in her hair, not guiding, just resting possessively. A low, pleased hum came from Krithi’s throat.

scraped-img-1784449103002.jpg
scraped-img-1784449102076.jpg
scraped-img-1784449101335.jpg
scraped-img-1784449100382.jpg
scraped-img-1784449098254.jpg

Priyanka watched it three times. The triumph was intoxicating. Fifty spare days. The timeline was shattered. She was safe. Her long leave, her secret, the life growing within her—it was all protected now. No department scrutiny, no awkward questions. Krithi’s destruction was her shield.

But a sliver of cold, professional doubt surfaced. The footage was too perfect, too damning. In an age of deepfakes…

She called Arjun back, her tone shifting to one of sharp suspicion. “Arjun. This clip. Is it genuine? It’s not some AI-generated trick?”

Arjun’s laughter was light, unoffended. “You think I’d risk our entire arrangement with a fake? Hold on.”

The call switched to a video request. Priyanka accepted. Arjun’s face filled her screen, his expression one of amused confidence. The camera panned down. He was sitting in a leather armchair. At his feet, in the same position as in the clip, was the very real, very naked Krithi. Her back was to the camera, the smooth curve of her ass and the damp glisten of her inner thighs clearly visible. Arjun wiggled his foot. “Krithi, sweetheart. Show the Inspector how much you love my shoes.”

Krithi turned her head, that same vacant smile in place. She leaned forward and pressed her open mouth to the leather, her tongue sliding out in a long, worshipful lick. Schlllp. She looked up at the camera, her eyes empty of any recognition or shame. “They taste good,” she slurred happily. “Can I lick the other one?”

scraped-img-1784449094351.jpg

“See?” Arjun said, panning back to his own smirk. “One hundred percent consensual. She’s in heaven.”

Priyanka’s doubt evaporated, replaced by a giddy, almost girlish excitement. “It’s perfect,” she breathed. “Absolutely perfect. I’ll make the calls.”

She hung up, her heart hammering with a new energy. She didn’t even bother changing out of her underwear. She pulled on a simple silk robe, tying it loosely, and began dialing.

Ayyasaami answered on the second ring. “Priyanka.” His voice was a warm, familiar rumble.

“She’s done,” Priyanka said without preamble. “Krithi Shetty is finished. I have proof. Arjun has her completely under control.”

A moment of appreciative silence. Then, “Come to the house. Now.”

Priyanka’s next calls were to Malik and Daniel, delivering the same terse, triumphant message. Their reactions were variations of pleased grunts and commands to come to Ayyasaami’s residence.

Twenty minutes later, her government car—now with a different, trusted driver—pulled into the secured driveway of the Minister’s sprawling Anna Nagar bungalow. Priyanka had changed into a rose-pink silk saree, the material clinging to her curves, a deliberate choice of celebration over the planned casual wear. She felt powerful, successful, protected.

​


A silent attendant let her in. The familiar opulence of the private lounge greeted her: dark wood, low leather sofas, the faint scent of expensive whisky and sandalwood. The three men were there—Ayyasaami topless, Malik leaning against the bar, Daniel sitting with a contemplative expression. She was confused why all guys were topless...

And then she heard the voice. A low, throaty, slightly slurred female laugh.

Priyanka froze in the doorway.

On one of the sofas, sitting with a languid, open-legged sprawl that was utterly at odds with her attire, was Jyothi IPS. She was in her full police uniform, the khaki fabric straining at her generous bust. The top three buttons of her shirt were undone, gaping open to reveal a deep cleavage and the swollen, dark areolae of her heavy breasts. One hand held a crystal tumbler of amber liquid.

scraped-img-1784449092970.jpg
scraped-img-1784449091959.jpg

Priyanka’s blood ran cold for a second. Jyothi. Here.

Malik saw her hesitation. He took a slow sip of his drink, his eyes knowing. “Relax, Priyanka. Jyothi knows everything. She’s part of the circle.”

Jyothi giggled, waving her glass. “Oh, don’t look so shocked, darling! I’ve been coming here since before you knew what corruption tasted like.” She took a deep drink, her throat working. A drop of whisky escaped the corner of her mouth and trailed down her neck, towards her exposed chest.

Priyanka forced herself to move forward, her composure snapping back into place. If Malik said it was fine, it was fine. She walked to the center of the room, pulled out her phone, and found the video clip. “Here. The evidence.”

She handed the phone to Ayyasaami. He took it, his expression unreadable. Malik and Daniel leaned in to watch over his shoulders. Jyothi, with an exaggerated effort, pushed herself up from the sofa and wobbled over, peering at the screen.

The room was silent except for the audio from the clip—the wet sound of licking, Krithi’s mindless hum. The four of them watched the college revolutionary, the fiery symbol of resistance, reduced to a naked pet lapping at a shoe.

A slow smile spread across Ayyasaami’s face. Malik let out a low chuckle. Daniel’s clinical eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

Jyothi barked a loud, drunken laugh. “Aiyyo! Look at her! Licking like a good bitch! And to think she wanted to bring down the Minister!” She threw her head back, laughing harder, her breasts jiggling visibly within the open shirt.

Priyanka took her phone back, the warmth of their approval settling in her bones. “The immediate threat is neutralized. She’s already told her team she’s going out of station to see her sick mother for seven days. A WhatsApp voice note. Phone switched off. We have a week of grace.”

Ayyasaami nodded, stroking his chin. “Good. Time to think.”

“My thought,” Priyanka said, her voice gaining confidence, “is that we present her in this state to the mob. At the peak of the protest. The confusion, the scandal… it would be the perfect moment for my force to move in and dismantle the entire thing permanently.”

Daniel tilted his head. “A sound tactical idea. The psychological impact would be devastating.”

Jyothi, however, swayed where she stood. She took another gulp of her whisky. “Pah! Don’t just believe in drugs, da,” she said, her words slurring. “What if it wears off? Hmm? Better to bring her here. Let Daniel do his… his hypnosis and mind control properly. Bake the corruption into her bones before you put her on display.” She tapped her temple with a loose finger. “Make it permanent from the inside.”

Ayyasaami looked at Priyanka. “What do you think?”

The question, the deference, sent a rush of something warm through Priyanka. He didn’t have to ask. He was the Minister. He could just command. But he valued her opinion. He respected her. “Jyothi has a point,” Priyanka conceded. “The drug is a tool. Daniel’s expertise is the guarantee. We should layer our methods.”

“Then tell your composer,” Ayyasaami said.

Priyanka nodded and dialed Arjun again, putting him on speaker. “Arjun. New plan. You need to bring her to a secure location. The Minister’s residence. Daniel will work on her further before the public unveiling.”

“Understood,” Arjun’s voice came, clear and professional.

“Let me speak to him,” Ayyasaami said, holding out his hand for the phone.

Priyanka handed it over. “Arjun? This is SK Ayyasaami.”

There was a palpable beat of stunned silence on the other end. “M-Minister?” Arjun’s voice was suddenly an octave higher, stripped of its cool composer’s cadence.

“You’ve done exceptional work. The state thanks you. After this call, check your Axis Bank account ending in 6786. One crore rupees has been transferred as a token of our appreciation.”

Another silence, then a choked, “Thank you, sir. Thank you so much.”

“Any future issues, any needs, you contact me directly,” Ayyasaami said, his tone leaving no room for doubt about the protection being offered. “Understood?”

“Yes, sir. Absolutely, sir. Thank you!”

The call ended. Priyanka took her phone back, a new layer of security wrapping around her own future. Arjun was now bound to them by more than just a shared secret; he was a **censored**, protected asset.

She remembered the other reason for her relief. Her leave. But with Jyothi here, in this drunken, half-undressed state, asking felt suddenly… vulnerable. She decided to leave it for now. “I should go,” she said, turning to leave.

“Stop.”

Jyothi’s voice, suddenly less slurred, more commanding, cut through the room. Priyanka turned back. Jyothi was fumbling in the pocket of her uniform trousers. “I almost forgot. Came here to give you this.” She giggled again. “Sorry. Two pegs of whisky and a nice little oral session with Malik here…” She gestured vaguely towards Malik, who just smirked, “…made me forgetful.” She pulled out a long, official-looking envelope and thrust it towards Priyanka.

​


Puzzled, Priyanka took it. It was heavy, high-quality paper. She tore it open and pulled out the document inside. Her eyes scanned the formal language, the stamps, the signatures.

It was her leave application. Sanctioned and approved. She was to work for one more week to hand over her duties, and then she was granted one full year of leave.

A wave of pure, unadulterated joy washed over her. She couldn’t help herself. She kissed the letter, then, impulsively, she rushed to Ayyasaami, cupped his face, and planted a firm, grateful kiss on his lips. “Thank you,” she whispered against his mouth.

He smiled, patting her back. “You earned it.”

Jyothi, meanwhile, had shuffled to the bar and poured a fresh, generous measure of whisky into a fresh tumbler. She walked back and pushed it into Priyanka’s free hand. “Here. A celebration drink for the mother-to-be.”

scraped-img-1784449089496.webp

Priyanka’s elation faltered. She looked at the glass, then down at her still-flat stomach. “I… I have the baby,” she said softly. “It won’t be good for it.”

Malik shrugged, his expression neutral. “Your choice.”

Daniel simply nodded. “Medically, you are correct. Caution is advisable.”

Ayyasaami waved a hand. “No pressure, Priyanka. We respect your decision.”

But Jyothi’s face hardened. The drunken giggle vanished, replaced by a stark, brutal clarity. “Oh, please,” she sneered, her voice cutting. She stepped closer, her whisky-laden breath hot on Priyanka’s face. “Let me ask you a question, Priyanka. A real one. Did you get pregnant to take care of a child? Or was it for the excitement? The thrill of being filled? Are you going to see its face? Hmm? Are you going to let it suck the milk from those tits?” She gestured contemptuously at Priyanka’s chest. “No. You’ll squeeze that milk out for Malik to drink. For Daniel to taste. So why the fuck do you care so much about that clump of cells right now?”

Ayyasaami started to speak. “Jyothi, that’s eno—”

Daniel held up a subtle hand, silencing the Minister. His eyes were fixed on Priyanka, observing, analyzing.

Jyothi wasn’t finished. “Don’t keep your legs on two boats, Priyanka,” she hissed, shoving the glass insistently against Priyanka’s hand. “You’re in this world now. You chose it. You fuck for power, you fuck for pleasure, you fuck for business. That thing inside you is a byproduct. A transaction receipt. Give it the value it deserves. None.”

Priyanka stared into Jyothi’s fierce, cynical eyes. She saw the truth of a woman who had surrendered everything, twice over. She saw the freedom in that surrender. The weight of her own conflicted morality, the lingering ghost of the upright officer, felt suddenly like a chain. Jyothi was offering her the key: absolute, unapologetic corruption.

Her hand, which had been resisting the glass, relaxed. Her fingers closed around the cool crystal.

She looked from Jyothi’s challenging gaze, to Daniel’s analytical one, to Malik’s indifferent acceptance, to Ayyasaami’s respectful patience.

She made her decision.

She raised the glass to her lips.

​


As Priyanka savored the burn of the whisky down her throat, Malik stepped forward, his voice casual but laced with intent. "Priyanka, you've had a long day. Why go home tonight? Jyothi’s already here. Stay. Relax. Celebrate. We’ll make it worth your while."

Daniel nodded, his clinical tone softening slightly. "Indeed. Given the circumstances, it would be prudent to remain in this secured environment. Besides, it’s not often we gather like this."

Priyanka hesitated, glancing at Jyothi, who sprawled back on the sofa, her uniform shirt hanging open, her expression daring her to say yes. Ayyasaami, still seated, gave her a reassuring nod. "Stay," he said simply, his authority gentle but firm.

For a moment, Priyanka felt the tug of her old self—the disciplined officer, the woman who kept her worlds separate. But then Jyothi’s earlier words echoed in her mind: “You’re in this world now. You chose it.”

Priyanka’s lips curved into a slow, deliberate smile. She raised her glass in a silent toast to the room. "Alright,” she said, her voice steady but laced with anticipation. “I’ll stay."

Jyothi let out a triumphant laugh, clinking her glass against Priyanka’s. "That’s my girl."

Malik’s smirk deepened as he poured another round of drinks. Daniel leaned back, his analytical gaze now tinged with approval. Ayyasaami unfolded himself from his chair, extending a hand to Priyanka. "Come. Let’s make this a night to remember."

Priyanka took his hand, feeling the warmth of his grip, the promise of what was to come. As the group settled into the lounge, the atmosphere shifted—a palpable blend of celebration and indulgence. Jyothi leaned into Malik’s shoulder, her laughter ringing out as she whispered something in his ear. Daniel watched them all, his mind undoubtedly cataloging every detail.

Priyanka sank into the plush sofa, her silk saree shimmering in the soft light. She felt a strange sense of liberation, as if she had crossed a threshold she hadn’t even realized was there. The weight of her dual life—the officer and the corrupt—lifted, leaving only the woman who had embraced the darkness fully, willingly.

The night stretched ahead, filled with whispers, laughter, and the unspoken understanding that come dawn, nothing would be the same. Priyanka sipped her whisky, her heart beating with a newfound certainty: this was her world now. And she was going to own it.Priyanka’s hand brushed against the delicate silk of her saree, the fabric whispering against her skin as she loosened the folds. She stood, the saree pooling around her feet in a soft cascade of rose-pink, leaving her in her blouse and underskirt.

scraped-img-1784449087922.jpg
scraped-img-1784449085728.jpg
scraped-img-1784449084765.jpg

The blouse clung to her curves, its delicate embroidery catching the light, while the underskirt hugged her hips, hinting at the fullness beneath.

Jyothi’s eyes darkened, her drunken haze sharpening into something predatory. She slid off the sofa, her movements slow and deliberate, her uniform shirt gaping further as she approached. “Well, well,” she purred, her voice dripping with a mix of admiration and arousal. “Look at you, Priyanka. All wrapped up like a gift. Let me unwrap you properly.” she now poured more drinks into priyanka mouth...

scraped-img-1784449082988.jpg
scraped-img-1784449081745.jpg

Priyanka didn’t resist as Jyothi closed the distance between them. The older woman’s hands came to rest on Priyanka’s hips, her fingers tracing the edge of the underskirt. “You’re softer than I imagined,” Jyothi murmured, her breath hot against Priyanka’s neck. “All that discipline, all that control… and here you are, melting under my touch.”

Priyanka shivered, her breath catching as Jyothi’s hands slid upward, unbuttoning the blouse with practiced ease. The fabric fell open, revealing the swell of her breasts, the dark areolae peeking through the lace of her bra. Jyothi’s lips curved into a wicked smile as she tugged the blouse off completely, leaving Priyanka exposed from the waist up.

“Now, isn’t that better?” Jyothi whispered, her hands roaming freely now, exploring the softness of Priyanka’s skin. “You’re not the Inspector here, Priyanka. You’re just a woman. A woman who knows what she wants… and what she’s willing to give.”

Priyanka’s eyes fluttered closed, her body responding to Jyothi’s touch with a hunger she hadn’t realized she possessed. In that moment, she let go of her inhibitions, surrendering to the pleasure of the night, to the freedom of her corruption. Jyothi’s laughter, low and knowing, filled the room as she pulled Priyanka closer, her lips brushing against the younger woman’s ear. “Welcome to the game, darling. Let’s play.”

scraped-img-1784449080175.jpg

The next day when arjun brought krithi to ayyasaami's this is what she saw.. And seeing it she assumed what would have happened previous night.....

scraped-img-1784449079323.jpg
scraped-img-1784449077842.jpg
scraped-img-1784449076860.jpg
scraped-img-1784449074187.jpg
scraped-img-1784449073278.jpg
scraped-img-1784449072552.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

NB: ALL PICTURES TAKEN FROM INTERNET....
 
Keerthy Suresh

Keerthi, a 28 policewoman, was the pride of her Brahmin family. Raised with strict morals and conservative values, she had dedicated her life to upholding the law and bringing criminals to justice. Her tough demeanor and unwavering honesty had earned her the respect of her colleagues and the fear of the criminal underworld.

scraped-img-1784446473078.jpg

One fateful day, Keerthi arrested Vijay and his gang, the Victor Gang, for drug trafficking. In a public display of force, she brutally beat the criminals in front of a crowd before throwing them in jail. However, due to the influence of the ruling party, Vijay and his cronies were released just a few hours later.

scraped-img-1784446472594.jpg

Vijay, humiliated and enraged, vowed revenge against the woman who had dared to humiliate him. He and his gang, Kishore and Vishnu, began to plot their retribution. They knew that the key to destroying Keerthi was to break her spirit and corrupt her mind.

Days later, as Keerthi patrolled the streets alone, the Victor Gang ambushed her. They drugged her and kidnapped her to their secret hideout. There, they subjected Keerthi to a brutal mind control program, using a combination of hypnosis and drugs to break down her defense.

scraped-img-1784446472056.jpg

Under the influence of the drugs, Keerthi’s mind became malleable, and the gang’s suggestions began to take root. They implanted false memories, making her believe that she was a prostitute, not a police officer. They forced her to engage in degrading acts, stripping her of her dignity and self-respect. They created a dance floor in the room...Soon we ordered our drinks and she was drinking and smoking simultaneously because of which she was getting high and she hit the dance floor and started dancing and soon I saw a couple of guys dancing around her and I rushed to her and covered her to my surprise she was cooperating with all of them and this gave me a hard on. The guys dancing with were touching her here and there for which she was looking at me and winking soon one guy pulled her to him and started smooching her. The people around there were staring and looking at us over there then one guy called us out of the disc and asked us can we also enjoy for which we both agreed and were exited as it’s going to be a gang bang. For keerthy she forgot she was police.. She was now just a prostitute...Six guys arrived there and took off all her clothes off her body making her nude in no time and ordered to take their cloths off which she did including me we all guys were now nude with her then they got some drinks and made her drink and they ordered her to kneel down and give a blowjob to all of us for which she obeyed and started giving blowjob by then the guys started mauling her bare boobs and started being harsh with her and started pulling her by her hairs .

scraped-img-1784446471623.jpg

One guy went to her pussy and started licking it as it was already wet by this time I had set off on recording them she was now pleading them to fuck her. One more guy spread her legs and entered her for which she was shouting aaaaahh aaaaahhhh aaaaaiiii aaaaiiiiii and another guy entered asshole now I could see tears flowing her eyes and she was giving hand job for rest of us while giving blowjob for one.

scraped-img-1784446471142.jpg

They were using all sorts of words on her like bitch prostitute roadside bitch roadside prostitute now she was going on a high speed matching all their rhythms the guy who was fucking her pussy filled her pussy and came out they were slapping her all over the body biting her body now I went to her pussy and fucked her and the guy who was fucking her asshole came in her and came out and they took turns fucking her like this now I came in her pussy and rested and her asshole was also filled with their cum and dripping she licked all of them and then they pissed all over her body. The time was now 12 in the night and they were not done yet.

Then the guys who fucked her pussy now took chance to fuck her asshole they were really really harsh on her slapping her body pulling her hair her and the guys who fucked her ass in the previous round fucked her pussy now they all took her one on one and were merciless on her they made her lick their assholes and she was moaning aaahhh aaahh uuummm uuummm the entire lace was filled with sounds and she came many times and it was my chance to fuck her asshole and I went in her and she was hugging one guy and kissing him and I came in her asshole and the time was 2:30. She pissed there itself i could see blood coming out of her pussy and asshole she couldn’t even move out of the place. Then these guys made her sit on her knees and pissed on her and she drank all their piss.

scraped-img-1784446468889.gif
scraped-img-1784446466199.jpg
scraped-img-1784446465683.gif

As the days turned into weeks, Keerthi’s transformation was complete. She had become a brainless, shameless slut, eager to please her new masters. The gang sold her on the streets, pimping her out to hundreds of customers each month. Keerthi’s once-pristine body was now ravaged by the abuses of countless men, her face covered in cum and her holes stretched and raw.

scraped-img-1784446462469.png

The Victor Gang had successfully destroyed Keerthi, turning her into a pathetic, drug-addicted whore. They threw her out onto the streets, where she begged for money and sold her body for mere pennies. Her family, disgusted by her fall from grace, disowned her, leaving her completely alone.

Keerthi’s life had become a living nightmare, a never-ending cycle of abuse and degradation. She had no idea who the father of her unborn child was, as she had been passed around so many times. Her beauty had faded, replaced by the bloated, haggard face of a true gutter slut.

scraped-img-1784446460974.png
free image hosting reviews

The Victor Gang had achieved their revenge, and Keerthi was nothing more than a broken, mindless toy for them to use as they pleased. Her once-strong spirit had been shattered, and her body had become a temple to depravity. She was a cautionary tale, a reminder of the fate that awaited those who dared to defy the criminal underworld.

As Keerthi lay on the filthy streets, her body aching and her mind blank, she couldn’t help but think back to the proud, honest woman she had once been. She had fought so hard to uphold justice, only to be brought low by the very criminals she had sworn to destroy. Now, she was nothing more than a pawn in their twisted game, a puppet dancing to their every sick whim.

Keerthi’s story was a reminder that even the strongest among us could fall prey to the dark forces of corruption and depravity. It was a testament to the power of the mind, and the lengths that some would go to in order to break a person’s spirit. But most of all, it was a warning to all those who dared to stand against the tide of evil, for even the mightiest could be brought low by the will of the wicked

scraped-img-1784446459608.jpg
scraped-img-1784446459128.jpg
scraped-img-1784446458641.jpg
scraped-img-1784446457644.png
scraped-img-1784446456193.png


scraped-img-1784446453065.png

THE END
 
Nayanthara

I’ve always had a thing for big, beautiful women. The curvier, the better. But what really gets my motor running is a fat ass and a massive belly. I’m talking about the kind of girls who can barely fit through doorways, who jiggle and wobble with every step. The kind of girls who make men drool and women stare in envy.

That’s why I was so excited when I met Nayan my college professor.

scraped-img-1784446499648.jpg

She was a vision of plump perfection, with curves that went on for days. Her ass was massive, spilling out of her too-tight jeans, and her belly was starting to show signs of growth. I knew right away that she was the one for me.

scraped-img-1784446498923.gif

“Hey there,” I said, sauntering up to her in the communal kitchen. “I’m Danny. I don’t think we’ve met before.”

Nayan looked up from her plate of pasta, her eyes widening slightly as she took in my tall, muscular frame. “Hey,” she said, her voice soft and breathy. “I’m Nayan. Nice to meet you.”

I flashed her my most charming smile. “So, what’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?” I asked, leaning against the counter.

Nayan shrugged, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. “Just trying to survive, you know? This is my first job as professor.. Usually i worked in schools... College is tough.”

I nodded sympathetically. “I bet. But you seem like you’re doing just fine to me. In fact, I’d say you will be fine not only as a professor but as a...??

Nayan blushed, her cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink. “What do you mean?”

I stepped closer, my eyes roaming over her body appreciatively. “I mean, you’re fucking gorgeous. And I love every inch of you.”

Nayan’s breath hitched, her pupils dilating with desire. “How dare you?”

scraped-img-1784446497130.jpg

“Oh yeah,” I growled, reaching out to trace a finger along her ample hip. “I love your curves, your ass, your belly. I want to see you get even bigger, Nayan. I want to help you grow.”

Nayan bit her lip, her eyes darkening with lust. “I’ve never had anyone say that to me before,” she whispered. “Most guys just want skinny girls.” Nayanthara was a divorcee at her age of 39.. She thought lost her beauty with age but when a guy of young age said so she was very much delighted...

scraped-img-1784446496489.jpg

I shook my head, my hand sliding around to cup her ass. “Not me. I want a woman who’s proud of her body, who knows how good she looks. And I want to be the one to make her even more irresistible.”



Nayan moaned softly, pressing her body against mine. “I want that too,” she breathed. “I want you to make me fat, Danny. I want to be so big and heavy that I can barely move.” When she said this she had some images of how she want to be in future...

scraped-img-1784446496029.jpg
scraped-img-1784446495484.jpg
scraped-img-1784446494961.jpg

( Author POV : According to me if any girl remains slim even after marriage and even take care of her looks, it means that she has not met a real man in her life till date... She didnt get a real meat... Because once a woman got a real meat then she will never think about her beauty... She will be ok to loose her beauty and become a fat pig... )

My cock throbbed at her words, straining against the confines of my jeans. “Fuck, Nayan,” I groaned. “You have no idea how much I want that. How much I want to feed you until you’re stuffed, until you’re so full of food that you can’t do anything but lie there and let me worship your body.”



Nayan’s hands fisted in my shirt, her eyes wild with desire. “Take me to your room,” she demanded. “I want you to start feeding me right now.” She forgot she was asking this to a person from her college who can be her student in the future




I didn’t need to be told twice. I took my bike, made her sit on it and took her to my home.. My home was 3 km from college.. At once i reached home, I kicked the door shut behind us and set her down on the bed. I kissed her passionately and my hands immediately going to her clothes.


scraped-img-1784446493703.jpg
scraped-img-1784446493264.gif

“Let’s get these off of you,” I growled, tugging at her shirt. “I want to see all of you.”Nayan helped me undress her, her movements clumsy with lust. When she was finally naked, I took a step back to admire the view. Her tits were huge, spilling out of her bra, and her belly was round and soft. But it was her ass that really caught my eye. It was massive, easily the biggest I’d ever seen, and it jiggled enticingly as she shifted on the bed.



“Fuck, Nayan,” I breathed. “You’re perfect.”

Nayan smiled, spreading her legs invitingly. “Come here and show me how much you want me,” she purred.

I didn’t need to be told twice. I climbed onto the bed, settling myself between her thighs. I leaned down to kiss her, my tongue delving into her mouth as my hands roamed her body. I cupped her tits, kneading the soft flesh, before sliding down to her belly. I traced the curve of it, marveling at how soft and pliant it was.

“God, I love this,” I murmured. “I love how big it is, how much room there is for me to play with.”

Nayan moaned, arching into my touch. “More,” she begged. “I want more.”


scraped-img-1784446490127.jpg



I grinned, my hand sliding lower to cup her pussy. She was already wet, her folds slick with desire. I slipped a finger inside her, groaning at how tight she was.

“Fuck, you’re so tight,” I growled. “I can’t wait to stretch you out, to make you even looser with my cock.”

Nayan whimpered, her hips bucking against my hand. “Please,” she begged. “I need you inside me.”




I obliged, quickly shedding my clothes before positioning myself at her entrance. I pushed inside her slowly, savoring the feeling of her tight heat enveloping me. Nayan cried out, her nails digging into my back as I filled her completely.

“Oh fuck, Danny,” she moaned. “You’re so big. I feel so full.”

I started to move, my hips snapping against hers as I drove into her over and over again. Nayan met my thrusts eagerly, her body bouncing beneath me as I pounded into her. The sound of our flesh slapping together filled the room, along with our moans and cries of pleasure.

“Fuck, Nayan,” I groaned. “Your pussy feels so good. I could fuck you forever.”

Nayan wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in even deeper. “Yes,” she hissed. “Fuck me harder, Danny. Make me yours.”


scraped-img-1784400070116.gif



I did as she asked, my thrusts becoming more powerful, more urgent. Nayan’s tits bounced with every movement, her belly jiggling obscenely. I reached down to grab a handful of her ass, my fingers sinking into the soft flesh as I pounded into her.

“God, your ass is incredible,” I panted. “I love how big it is, how much of it there is to grab onto.”

Nayan moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. “It’s all for you,” she gasped. “I’ll get it even bigger, just for you.”

Those words sent me over the edge. I slammed into her one last time, my cock pulsing as I came deep inside her. Nayan cried out, her body shaking with the force of her own orgasm. We collapsed together, our bodies slick with sweat and satisfaction.


scraped-img-1784446486350.jpg
d&d online dice roller

scraped-img-1784446485747.jpg



As we lay there, catching our breath, I couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride. I had found the perfect woman for me, a woman who loved her body as much as I did. And I was going to make sure she got even bigger, even more beautiful. I was going to feed her until she was the biggest, fat pig woman on campus. And then I was going to fuck her until she couldn’t walk straight.

“Ready for round two?” I asked, already feeling my cock stirring to life again.

Nayan grinned, her eyes shining with excitement. “Let’s do it,” she said. “I’m ready for anything you can give me.” i started fucking her ass..


scraped-img-1784446484884.jpg
random number spinner



And so it began. Over the next few weeks, I made it my mission to feed Nayan as much as possible. I bought her all of her favorite foods – pizza, burgers, ice cream – and encouraged her to eat as much as she wanted. At first, she was hesitant, worried about gaining weight. But as her belly grew and her ass got bigger, she started to love it.

“Look at me,” she would say, turning this way and that in front of the mirror. “I’m getting so fat. It’s amazing.”


scraped-img-1784446483853.png
dice roll online free



I would smile, my cock hardening at the sight of her. “You’re perfect,” I would tell her. “And I’m going to keep feeding you until you’re even more perfect.”

And I did. I bought her a new wardrobe of stretchy, revealing clothes that showed off every curve. I took her out to all-you-can-eat buffets and encouraged her to eat until she was stuffed. I even started giving her special “treat” days, where she could eat whatever she wanted without any limits. Even i use to cum on face and pose for photo..




As Nayan grew bigger and bigger, our sex life became even more intense. I loved watching her belly jiggle as I fucked her, loved feeling her massive ass against my hips as I pounded into her from behind. She loved it too, moaning and begging for more as I filled her over and over again.

One night, as we lay in bed after a particularly vigorous session, Nayan turned to me with a mischievous smile.

“You know,” she said, tracing a finger down my chest. “I think it’s time for me to start eating for two.”

I raised an eyebrow, a slow grin spreading across my face. “Oh yeah? And what exactly does that mean?”

Nayan bit her lip, her eyes shining with excitement. “It means I want to get pregnant,” she said. “I want to have your baby, Danny. I want to get so big with it that I can barely move.”

My cock twitched at the thought, a rush of desire coursing through me. “Fuck, Nayan,” I groaned. “You have no idea how much I want that. How much I want to see you swollen with my child, your belly huge and round.”

Nayan nodded, her hand sliding down to cup my cock. “Then let’s do it,” she said. “Let’s make a baby together, Danny. Let’s create the most beautiful, perfect child imaginable.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I rolled on top of her, my cock already hard and ready. I kissed her deeply, my tongue tangling with hers as I positioned myself at her entrance.

“I love you, Nayan,” I murmured, my voice rough with emotion. “I love everything about you. And I can’t wait to see you pregnant with my child.”

Nayan smiled up at me, her eyes shining with love and desire. “I love you too, Danny,” she whispered. “Now fuck me. Make me pregnant.”

And so I did. I thrust into her, my cock burying itself deep inside her warm, wet folds. We moved together, our bodies slick with sweat and passion as we lost ourselves in each other. I came inside her, my seed filling her up, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before she would be swollen with my child.

As we lay there, panting and satisfied, Nayan turned to me with a smile. “I can’t wait to see how big I’ll get,” she said. “I bet I’ll be huge. And you’ll love every minute of it, won’t you?”

I grinned, pulling her close. “You know I will,” I said. “I’ll love every inch of you, no matter how big you get. You’re my perfect woman, Nayan. And I can’t wait to see you grow even more beautiful.”


And so our journey continued. Nayan’s belly grew rounder and rounder, her ass getting bigger and softer with each passing day. She was the happiest I had ever seen her, glowing with health and happiness as she ate for two. And I was right there with her, feeding her and fucking her and loving every minute of it.

When the baby finally came, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. A perfect little girl with Nayan’s eyes and my smile. And as I held her in my arms, I knew that I had found my forever. Nayan and I were going to be a family, and I was going to spend the rest of my life making sure that she was the happiest, most loved woman in the world.



Because that’s what she deserved. A man who loved her for who she was, a man who wanted her to be the biggest, sexiest version of herself. And I was that man. I was Danny, the feeder, and I was going to make sure that Nayan was always satisfied, always full, and always mine.

scraped-img-1784446480441.jpg
scraped-img-1784446479556.png

THE END
 
Aishwarya Rajesh

Ramesh couldn’t believe what his wife, Aishwarya, had just agreed to on their wedding day. As they boarded the public bus, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. The red silk saree hugged her curves in all the right places, and without a bra, her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Ramesh felt a rush of excitement knowing that anyone could see her like this.

scraped-img-1784446541250.jpg

“Remember, you promised,” he whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her skin.

Aishwarya blushed, but nodded. “I know, but I’m not sure I can go through with it. What if someone recognize me?”

Ramesh smirked. “That’s half the fun, isn’t it? Now, be a good wife and sit down.”

Aishwarya hesitated for a moment before taking a seat near the back of the bus. Ramesh followed close behind, his eyes never leaving her body. As the bus filled up, more and more passengers noticed the beautiful bride in her revealing saree. Whispers and stares followed her, and Ramesh could see the desire in their eyes.

“Excuse me, miss,” a man in a suit said, leaning over Aishwarya. “Is this seat taken?”

Aishwarya shook her head, and the man sat down next to her. He was older, with a thick mustache and a potbelly that strained against his shirt. Ramesh watched as the man’s hand slowly crept up Aishwarya’s thigh, under the folds of her saree.

“Such soft skin,” the man purred, his fingers inching higher and higher.

Aishwarya gasped, her face turning red. “Sir, please don’t touch me like that.”

scraped-img-1784446540740.jpg
forum link code

The man ignored her protests, his hand now cupping her bare pussy. “Don’t be shy, little bride. It’s your wedding day, after all. You should be used to being touched.”

Ramesh felt his cock hardening in his pants as he watched the scene unfold. He wanted to see more, to see his wife completely debased and used by strangers.

Another man, this one younger and more muscular, noticed what was happening and moved to sit on Aishwarya’s other side. “Mind if I join in?” he asked, his hand already reaching for her breast.

Aishwarya tried to squirm away, but she was trapped between the two men. “Please, stop,” she whimpered, but her protests were weak and unconvincing.

scraped-img-1784446540077.jpg

The younger man tore open her blouse, exposing her breasts to the entire bus. He leaned down and began to suck on her nipple, his hand groping her other breast roughly.

scraped-img-1784446537979.gif

“Such a naughty little bride,” the older man chuckled, his fingers now plunging deep into Aishwarya’s pussy. “So wet and ready for us.”

Ramesh watched as his wife’s body betrayed her, her hips bucking against the older man’s hand. She was clearly enjoying the attention, despite her earlier protests.

The bus came to a stop, and a group of construction workers boarded. They noticed the scene unfolding and quickly gathered around, their eyes hungry with lust.

“Look at that slutty bride,” one of them said, his hand already unzipping his pants. “She’s just begging to be fucked.”

Aishwarya looked up at the circle of men surrounding her, fear and excitement warring in her eyes. She knew she should stop this, should tell them all to leave her alone, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She wanted this, wanted to be used and degraded in front of everyone.

Ramesh watched as the construction workers took turns with his wife, fucking her in every hole. They passed her around like a toy, each one claiming her body for himself. Aishwarya moaned and screamed, her body shaking with pleasure as she was filled over and over again.

Finally, it was Ramesh’s turn. He stepped forward, his cock throbbing with need. He grabbed Aishwarya’s hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look at him.

“Did you enjoy that, wife?” he asked, his voice cold and cruel. “Did you like being passed around like a cheap whore?”

Aishwarya could only whimper in response, her body spent and used. Ramesh laughed and shoved his cock into her mouth, fucking her face roughly.

“Such a good little slut,” he growled, his hips slamming against her. “I’m going to fill your mouth with my cum, and you’re going to swallow every drop like a good wife.”

Aishwarya gagged and choked as Ramesh fucked her throat, but she didn’t fight it. She wanted to please him, wanted to be his perfect little fuck toy.

scraped-img-1784446519209.jpg
scraped-img-1784446518786.jpg
scraped-img-1784446517085.jpg

Ramesh came with a groan, his hot seed spurting down Aishwarya’s throat. She swallowed it all, just like he had told her to.

As the bus came to a stop, the men all filed out, leaving Aishwarya sprawled on the seat, her body covered in cum and her saree in tatters. Ramesh looked down at her, a satisfied smirk on his face.

scraped-img-1784446515908.png

“Well, wife, I hope you enjoyed your wedding day,” he said, helping her to her feet. “Because next time, I’m going to make you do even worse things.”

Aishwarya could only nod, her body aching and her mind reeling from the experience. She knew that her life with Ramesh would be full of depraved pleasures and humiliating experiences, but she couldn’t wait to see what he had in store for her next

scraped-img-1784446513876.png
scraped-img-1784446513119.png
scraped-img-1784446512140.png
scraped-img-1784446510495.png
scraped-img-1784446508161.png
scraped-img-1784446506947.png
scraped-img-1784446505610.png

(TO BE CONTINUED)
 
Aishwarya Rajesh Meets Tamannaah

1 YEAR AFTER THE INCIDENT

scraped-img-1784446561456.png

Aishwarya became a prostitute as she enjoyed being so. She left her husband Ramesh and started living in an apartment where she found Tamannaah.. She could always see sadness in Tamannaah's face.. Tamannaah's friend Raghav also had an eye on Tamannaah but tammu was very sad reserved and conservative...





scraped-img-1784446559943.jpg

One Day Tamannaah sat alone in her dimly lit living room, staring blankly at the wall. It had been four months since her husband’s passing, and life had lost all meaning. The once vibrant colors of her world had faded into a dull, gray monotony. She barely ate, barely slept, and barely existed from one day to the next.

The doorbell rang, startling Tamannaah from her trance. She hesitantly opened the door to find a woman with fiery red hair and piercing green eyes. “Hi there, I’m Aishwarya. I live down the street, and I wanted to check on you. I heard about your husband. I’m so sorry for your loss.”

Tamannaah nodded, unsure of what to say. Aishwarya’s vibrant energy was a stark contrast to her own lifeless state. “Thank you,” she managed to whisper.

Aishwarya smiled warmly. “I know it’s hard, but you can’t give up on life, Tamannaah. Your husband wouldn’t want that. Why don’t you come over for dinner tonight? I’ll make something special.”





scraped-img-1784446559386.jpg





Tamannaah hesitated, but something about Aishwarya’s sincere kindness was irresistible. “Okay,” she agreed softly.

That evening, Tamannaah found herself at Aishwarya’s doorstep, feeling out of place in her conservative sari. Aishwarya greeted her with a hug, her touch electric. “Come in, come in! I’m so glad you’re here.”

The apartment was warm and inviting, filled with the aroma of exotic spices. Aishwarya led Tamannaah to the living room, where a man was lounging on the couch. “This is Raghav, my best friend,” Aishwarya introduced.

Raghav stood up and shook Tamannaah’s hand, his gaze intense. “Pleasure to meet you, Tamannaah.”

As the night wore on, Tamannaah found herself drawn into Aishwarya and Raghav’s world. They laughed, they enjoyed, they talked about life, love, and everything in between. For the first time in months, Tamannaah felt alive.





scraped-img-1784446558963.jpg

After dinner, Aishwarya suggested they play a game. “How about Truth or Dare?” she suggested with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Tamannaah hesitated, but Raghav encouraged her. “Come on, it’ll be fun! We’ll start slow.”

As the game progressed, the dares became more risqué. Aishwarya dared Tamannaah to kiss Raghav, and to her surprise, she found herself complying. The kiss was electric, igniting a fire within her that she thought had died long ago.

scraped-img-1784446558496.jpg
how to search if an image is online


The game continued, with each dare pushing Tamannaah further out of her comfort zone. She found herself touching Aishwarya’s breasts, tasting her lips, and soon, the three of them were entangled in a passionate embrace on the living room floor.

Tamannaah had never experienced anything like it. The touch of Aishwarya’s soft skin, the hardness of Raghav’s body against hers, the taste of their lips, their tongues, their bodies… it was overwhelming, yet exhilarating.

As they made love, Tamannaah felt a part of herself awakening, a part she had long suppressed. She moaned, she writhed, she took and gave pleasure in ways she had never imagined.





scraped-img-1784446557707.jpg
my photos


In the aftermath, as they lay tangled in each other’s arms, Tamannaah felt a sense of peace wash over her. She realized that life was too short to live in the past. She wanted to feel, to experience, to live.

Over the next few weeks, Tamannaah’s transformation was remarkable. She started dressing differently, wearing clothes that accentuated her curves rather than hiding them. She started going out more, meeting new people, trying new things.

scraped-img-1784446557252.jpg

Aishwarya became her guide, her mentor, her friend. She taught Tamannaah about pleasure, about exploring her desires, about embracing her sexuality. They had many more intimate encounters, sometimes with Raghav, sometimes just the two of them.

Tamanna-Bhatia-113.jpg


Tamanna-Bhatia-114.jpg


Tamanna-Bhatia-124.jpg


One day, Aishwarya suggested they bring Tamannaah’s younger sister, Sreeleela, into their world. Tamannaah was hesitant at first, but Aishwarya assured her it would be okay.


When Sreeleela arrived, Aishwarya worked her magic. She seduced the young woman, showing her the pleasures of the flesh. Tamannaah watched, feeling a strange mix of jealousy and arousal as Aishwarya touched her sister, kissed her, made her moan.





scraped-img-1784446556358.png

Soon, Aishwarya invited Tamannaah to join them. The three women explored each other’s bodies, tasting, touching, pleasing. It was a new experience for Tamannaah, but one she quickly grew to love.





scraped-img-1784446555701.jpg
scraped-img-1784446555189.jpg
scraped-img-1784446554797.jpg

As their relationship deepened, Tamannaah found herself falling for Aishwarya. The prostitute had become her savior, her lover, her everything. She knew it was wrong, that she should feel guilty, but she couldn’t help the way she felt.

One night, as they lay in bed after a particularly intense session, Aishwarya turned to Tamannaah. “I love you,” she whispered.

Tamannaah’s heart skipped a beat. “I love you too,” she replied, meaning every word.

Their relationship continued to grow, becoming more open, more honest. They talked about their pasts, their fears, their hopes. Tamannaah learned about Aishwarya’s life as a prostitute, the hardships she had faced, the strength she possessed though she enjoys it.. Once sreeleela asked aishwarya whether she can become prostitute like aishwarya.. Aishwarya got angry and slapped sreeleela... Sreeleela started crying..

scraped-img-1784446554351.jpg

Later aishwarya said, enjoying with one person is different from selling your body. So better keep your limits.. This showed purity of aishwarya...

Through it all, Raghav remained a constant presence, a trusted friend and lover. He and Tamannaah shared many intimate moments, their bond deepening with each encounter.

Months passed, and Tamannaah’s life had transformed completely. She had found joy, pleasure, and love in the most unexpected of places. She had learned to embrace her desires, to let go of her inhibitions, to live life to the fullest.

scraped-img-1784446553882.jpg

One evening, as they sat together in Aishwarya’s apartment, Tamannaah realized how far she had come. She looked at Aishwarya, at Raghav, at Sreeleela, and felt a sense of belonging, of family.

They had all been broken in their own ways, but they had found healing in each other’s arms. They had found love, pleasure, and a sense of purpose.

As they made love that night, Tamannaah knew that she would never go back to the lifeless existence she had once led. She had found her true self, her true desires, and she would never let them go.

In the years that followed, Tamannaah, Aishwarya, Raghav, and Sreeleela built a life together, a family of choice. They faced challenges, they faced judgment, but they faced them together, stronger than ever.

At times Sreeleela gets fucked by Raghav and tamannaah watches it and enjoys. Between them there was no inhibition at all.





scraped-img-1784446553403.jpg
scraped-img-1784446552893.jpg
scraped-img-1784446552329.jpg

And through it all, Tamannaah never forgot the woman who had saved her, who had shown her the true meaning of life and love. Aishwarya, the prostitute with a heart of gold, the woman who had transformed her from a shy, conservative widow into a confident, pleasure-seeking woman.

Their story was one of love, of desire, of the power of transformation. It was a story that would be told for generations to come, a testament to the beauty and complexity of human sexuality and the depths of the human heart

THE END
 
The Corruption of Anikha

scraped-img-1784446588528.png

I was a naive college girl, straight out of a conservative family, untouched by the vices of the world. My life was a simple one, filled with books and dreams of a happy married life. Little did I know that fate had other plans for me.

It all started when I decided to spend my summer vacation at a luxurious hotel downtown. The place was a haven for the rich and famous, and I, being a simple girl, felt out of place. On my second night there, I decided to explore the hotel’s amenities, hoping to find some company.

As I walked through the lavish corridors, I stumbled upon a dimly lit lounge. The ambiance was seductive, with soft music playing in the background. I hesitated for a moment before entering, but curiosity got the better of me.


scraped-img-1784446587389.png

Inside, I saw a group of people engaged in a heated conversation. They were all dressed in expensive attire, and their laughter echoed through the room. I felt out of place, but I couldn’t resist the allure of their presence.

As I stood there, awkwardly trying to blend in, a tall, handsome man approached me. He had a charming smile and a glint in his eye that made my heart skip a beat.

“Hello there, beautiful,” he said, his voice smooth like velvet. “I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Martin.”

I introduced myself, and we started talking. Martin was a charismatic man, and I found myself drawn to him. He spoke of his adventures, his travels, and his encounters with women from all walks of life. I was captivated by his stories, and before I knew it, we were drinking and laughing together. Due to his compulsion i had drinks in my life for the first time.


scraped-img-1784446586237.png
upload images

As the night wore on, Martin’s advances became more blatant. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, his hand gently caressing my thigh. I was a virgin, and his touch sent waves of electricity through my body. I knew I should resist, but I was too far gone.

Martin led me to his room, and that’s when everything changed. He kissed me passionately, his hands exploring every inch of my body. I was nervous, but the alcohol and his touch made me forget my inhibitions.

He undressed me slowly, his eyes devouring my naked form. I blushed, but I didn’t resist. He laid me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck, my breasts, my stomach. I moaned, my body trembling with anticipation.


And then, he entered me. It was my first time, and it hurt, but the pleasure soon overtook the pain. He moved slowly at first, allowing me to adjust to his size.

free image hosting

I cried out in ecstasy, my nails digging into his back. He grunted, his breath hot on my neck. We moved together, our bodies intertwined, lost in a world of passion.

After that night, I became a regular at the hotel. Martin introduced me to his friends, Nayanthara and Kaushik. Nayanthara was a beautiful woman, with a sultry voice and a body that could drive any man wild. She took me under her wing, teaching me the ways of pleasure.


scraped-img-1784446581837.jpg

Under her guidance, I learned to embrace my sexuality. She taught me how to pleasure a man, how to use my body to drive them crazy with desire. She even showed me the joys of lesbian love, our bodies intertwined in a dance of passion.

scraped-img-1784446581008.png
scraped-img-1784446580124.png

Kaushik was a different story. He was a drug dealer, and he introduced me to the world of substances. I started being regular user of alcohol and cigarettes, but soon moved on to harder drugs. LSD became my favorite, its effects allowing me to explore new heights of pleasure.

With Martin, Nayanthara, and Kaushik, I became a different person. I was no longer the innocent college girl, but a woman who embraced her desires. I smoked, I drank, I took drugs, and I had sex with anyone who caught my eye. Also i get fucked in front of my mentor nayanthara to show her i am a best student

scraped-img-1784446577625.png

My family and friends noticed the change in me, but I didn’t care. I was too caught up in my new life to worry about what they thought. I was unfit for a married life, too wild and free to be tamed by any man.

One night, after a particularly intense session of drugs and sex, I decided to take things to the next level. I asked Martin and Kaushik to piss inside me, to mark me as their property. They obliged, their urine filling my pussy and ass.


scraped-img-1784446576338.gif
scraped-img-1784446571973.gif

I felt dirty, but in a good way. It was a reminder of how far I had come, of the transformation I had undergone. I was no longer the girl I used to be, and I didn’t want to go back.

As I lay there, covered in piss and cum, I knew that there was no going back. My old life was gone, erased by the pleasure and depravity of my new one. I had found my true calling, and I was never going to give it up.

From that day forward, I embraced my new identity. I became a slut, a woman who lived for pleasure and nothing else. I fucked men and women alike, my body a playground for their desires.


I forgot my past life, the dreams of a happy marriage and a normal existence. They were nothing but distant memories, faded and forgotten. I was a new woman, born from the ashes of my old self, and I was never going to look back.

scraped-img-1784446569869.png
scraped-img-1784446568626.png
scraped-img-1784446567643.png

THE END
 
Back
Top