- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,067
Man of the house Chapter 7: Bratty Sis Gets Soaked
Shruti
"What is going on? I'm on a break?" I texted to my sister as I hurried to the upstairs girls' restroom. I had thirty minutes to satiate my hot pussy. Everyone participating in the debate match today--I coached my college's team in addition to teaching history--would use the nearer ones. And I needed privacy.
My pussy was on fire. Everything was happening at the houses today.
My sister and I were far closer than sisters ever should be. For twenty years, we had shared the same man, Shriya's husband Chandu. He was our Master. He dominated us, punished us, gave us just what we craved. We made love for his amusement, committing incest to please him. The six months since his death had hit us both hard.. Particularly my older sister, who loved her husband just a bit more than I did.
And now my nineteen-year-old nephew Cherry was stepping up as man of the house, dominating not only my daughter, Sara--who had a huge crush on him--but my sister and my innocent, eighteen-year-old niece, Ananya. It shocked me. Not Sara, I had been waiting for the pair to get passed the kissing cousin stage, but the rest of it. My sister fucking her son, submitting to her son, quiet Ananya losing her cherry to Cherry.
It made me so wet. I wanted to join in the fun, but I was stuck at school on this dumb debate tournament. Why did I ever agree to coach it? It didn't net me an extra paycheck but cost me plenty of my **censored** time.
I was on the second floor hallway, moving from the auditorium, alone, my feet echoing, when my phone made the melodic beeps of an incoming Skype call from my sister. I accepted it, and almost dropped my phone at the sight of the video she streamed me.
My other daughter, Janhvi, was bent over Cherry's lap. Sara was beside him, Janhvi's legs draped over my eldest daughter. Janhvi was eighteen and a brat, often acting like a girl half her age. She had only gotten worse since Chandu, her true father, had died. She was bare bottom, jogging shorts and panties around her ankles while Sara's hand cracked down hard on her rear.
"Five, thank you, Sara," Janhvi said, her face crimson, her short, black hair half-covering her cheeks. She always kept it in a pixyish bob which only enhanced her bratty appearance. Her asscheeks were as red as her face.
Sara, nineteen and blonde, had a huge grin on her face, a mix of triumph and glee at spanking her younger sister. Her hand stroked Janhvi's ass. "You're welcome, Janhvi. Now what do you say?"
"That's right," my sister whispered into her phone as she filmed. "Janhvi is joining the fun. She's totally getting off on being spanked and humiliated like we always thought she did when Chandu disciplined her."
"Shit," I hissed, diving into the ladies restroom. My thirty-eight-year-old pussy was on fire. My eldest daughter stroked my youngest daughter's ass. It was so sensual. Janhvi moaned out her confusion while Cherry, looking so strong and handsome, had a glint in his eye. The same glint his father would have when he dominated Shriya and me.
Damn, he looked like his father did the first time I entered his bed at eighteen, trembling and virginal, Shriya at my side. They were both nineteen. I was a gift from Shriya to her boyfriend, her bustier body pressed against me, her hands spreading my thighs.
She's a virgin, Chandu, my sister had moaned. Just for you.
I burst into the last stall, the door swinging shut. I yanked up my skirt and pulled down my panties. My legs spread wide and my right hand plunged between my thighs. I rubbed at the hot flesh of my pussy, fingers sliding over and over my wet labia. My left hand gripped my phone so tight the plastic case creaked.
"Mmm, that's right," my sister purred. "Janhvi is going to be a wild addition to Cherry's harem."
Cherry's first spanking fell hard on my daughter's ass. I could hear the stinging reverberation, my ass aching in sympathy. He didn't hold back. He was spanking her hard, intent on inflicting pain. And my daughter bucked. She cried, tears falling down her face.
But I knew those moans. She was a masochist. She craved the pain, the humiliation, the shame. It all made her wet and excited. Cherry was giving her just what she needed. I wonder if Janhvi even realized why she acted like a brat, if she understood what she craved.
She was about to.
My fingers plunged into my sopping pussy. My hot flesh clenched on my digits as they reamed in and out. My toes curled in my shoes as I watched the second spanking fall, loving the sound of Janhvi thanking him. Where had he learned that form of discipline?
"He's just like his father," I moaned as the third spanking fell. My fingers plunged faster, pleasure racing through my body. I so wish I was there.
"I know," Shriya sighed. "And he loves Sara like he loved us. Maybe Ananya, too. I think he's realizing just how precious she is."
"Damn," I panted.
"He even has a thing for Mallu girls." The phone shook, and I heard my sister let out a wanton moan.
"Really?" I groaned.
Anupama dancing through my thoughts. She was nineteen and on my debate team. If Chandu were alive, I would have been grooming the girl to be ready to join us in bed, a gift to him. Shriya and I always tried to find new girls for Chandu to enjoy. It was a game we played.
My pussy clenched so hard as my daughter gasped and moaned, tears pouring down her face. Her short, black hair tossed about her as she writhed. I heard Ananya groan nearby, watching with her mother.
And Sara. My wicked eldest daughter had her hand sliding up Janhvi's thighs, moving towards her pussy as Cherry reddened her ass. She bucked and gasped, hardly noticing when Sara reached her goal. One daughter touched the other daughter's cunt while their half-brother's hand cracked down again.
"Oh, my god," I panted, my clit throbbing beneath my grinding heel of my hand. I bucked and shuddered. "Janhvi's going to cum."
"Uh-huh," Shriya groaned.
The tenth spanking fell. My daughter Janhvi thrashed. Her body bucked as she screamed out wordless pleasure. I knew the signs. She had exploded into subspace, drifting on the euphoria brought about by being dominated, the mix of pain and pleasure. Her small body quavered and danced. My pussy clenched on my fingers.
And Cherry was moving, Sara helping him, a huge grin on her lips. "Fuck my bratty sister, Cherry," she hissed as they rolled the thrashing Janhvi onto the couch. She half sat, leaning back, her head tossing, still cumming. "Fuck the little slut. Pop her cherry."
Sara grabbed his hand. My daughter and Cherry stared into each other's eyes, kissing hard as she brought his dick to her sister's pussy. Janhvi thrashed and moaned out her delight. She wanted Cherry to fuck her.
And he did.
"Oh, god," I moaned, my pussy juices dripping out my snatch as I watched Cherry's firm ass flex as he drove into my daughter's cunt. One hand shoved into Sara's jeans, frigging her pussy as he pounded Janhvi. "He's fucking her. He popped her cherry. My little girl's a woman."
"Yes," Shriya moaned, the camera trembling. "My son is such a stud."
Her maternal pride made me gasp and heave. Cherry pounded Janhvi. They fucked her hard. He and Sara called her such humiliating, degrading names. And she loved it. Sara hissed about pissing on her and Janhvi thrashed hard.
She was into humiliation. Of course she would love being pissed on. Just like her mother.
"Shriya," I moaned, my orgasm suddenly exploding through me as I pictured Janhvi being pissed on by Cherry's huge cock, soaking her in yellow urine, her bratty mouth spluttering as it filled with the nasty liquid. I was kneeling next to her, the piss splashing into my mouth as I held my daughter.
The restroom door opened.
And then Cherry turned to me. Your turn, Aunt Shruti. Piss all over the disgusting slut.
"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I bucked and groaned, staring at the image streaming on my phone of my daughter thrashing beneath Cherry, my other daughter bucking as he fingered her to an orgasm. Our family was so wild, so hot. The pleasure rushed through my mind.
Ecstasy boiled my thoughts. I moaned and gasped.
The stall door opened. Anupama stood before me. "Professor Shruti..." Her slanted eyes widened. her eyes slanted and brown--clapped hands over her mouth, gasping as she watched me masturbate.
Seeing my student's gaze on me, her nineteen-year-old body trembling in shock, made me cum harder. "Yes, yes, Anupama," I panted "Oh, yes, watch me cum. Mmm, yes."
Her eyes were locked on my fingers reaming my pussy. Juices squirted out of me as I bucked harder on the toilet. The porcelain creaked beneath me. My legs kicked out, my heels brushing her jean-clad legs. She had a petite frame, her loose clothing hiding any curves. She had such an innocent look about her.
"Oh, god, Anupama, I'm cumming so hard. Keep staring at me."
"Professor Shruti," she moaned again, lowering her hands. She shifted. Two dimples appeared, tenting her blouse. "W-What are...?"
"Masturbating," I groaned, shuddering. "Oh, my god, yes." I shuddered a final time, my pleasure bleeding off.
"I...I..." Anupama looked around. "I didn't know. I called your name, and you said yes."
"Did I?" I panted, pulling my fingers out of my pussy, staring at her eyes. They were locked on the triangle of black hair adorning my pudenda, the tip pointing at my shaved pussy. Just the way Chandu liked me. My sister wasn't shaved. And though he was dead, we still groomed ourselves his way.
"What are you looking at, Anupama?" I asked, standing up.
The girl blushed and looked down. "Sorry, Professor Shruti."
"Mmm, you have nothing to be sorry about." I put my phone in my skirt pocket and cupped her chin with my left. I lifted her face. "You're curious about pussy, huh? A little bicurious desire in you? Or are you Lesbian?"
"I'm not Lesbian," she said.
"Nothing wrong if you are," I told her. "I'm bi myself. Like pussy and a hard cock." I brought my wet fingers to her lips and smeared my juices on her. She trembled, her pink lips glistening. Then her tongue brushed out, swiping across my tart juices. She shuddered. "Nothing wrong at all."
I smeared more juices on her lips and leaned in, kissing her. Not hard, not aggressive, just letting our lips touch. She quivered while my heart thudded. It was such a risk. I was her teacher. I could get in so much trouble.
And that only made the kiss sweeter.
"Mmm, we'll talk after the debate, okay?" I told her.
Anupama just nodded her head, petrified, shocked, unsure what to do, her hips squirming. New desires were awakening in her. She was so cute. I bet Cherry would love her. "You know my nephew, Cherry?"
"I...I didn't know he was your nephew," Anupama said, "but we have English and PE together."
"He's cute, right?" I grinned, pulling up my panties. "I bet you have a crush on him. Big, strong guy. I bet you've rubbed that hot pussy thinking about him."
"Professor Shruti," she gasped, shocked.
I put my arm around her. "Anupama, Anupama, Anupama, you are so innocent. I'll take that as a yes."
She just squirmed.
"Now, why did you come looking for me?"
"I just..." She swallowed. "Want to talk about my performance."
She was stiff, uncomfortable. Her research was great, but her presentation was stilted. "You were wonderful. Just the best out there. So smart and articulate. I think we're going to win because of you."
"Really?" she said, beaming at me. I tightened my arm on her, the lie winning me affection.
"Uh-huh. But we need to help your confidence. And I know just how." I smiled at her. "That's what we'll talk about later."
She swallowed. "Just...that?"
"Oh, I think you'll learn all sorts of things tonight." I licked my lips. How much would Cherry love me if I brought him this sexy, young thing home? I would be his cool aunt.
* * *
Shruti
"What is going on? I'm on a break?" I texted to my sister as I hurried to the upstairs girls' restroom. I had thirty minutes to satiate my hot pussy. Everyone participating in the debate match today--I coached my college's team in addition to teaching history--would use the nearer ones. And I needed privacy.
My pussy was on fire. Everything was happening at the houses today.
My sister and I were far closer than sisters ever should be. For twenty years, we had shared the same man, Shriya's husband Chandu. He was our Master. He dominated us, punished us, gave us just what we craved. We made love for his amusement, committing incest to please him. The six months since his death had hit us both hard.. Particularly my older sister, who loved her husband just a bit more than I did.
And now my nineteen-year-old nephew Cherry was stepping up as man of the house, dominating not only my daughter, Sara--who had a huge crush on him--but my sister and my innocent, eighteen-year-old niece, Ananya. It shocked me. Not Sara, I had been waiting for the pair to get passed the kissing cousin stage, but the rest of it. My sister fucking her son, submitting to her son, quiet Ananya losing her cherry to Cherry.
It made me so wet. I wanted to join in the fun, but I was stuck at school on this dumb debate tournament. Why did I ever agree to coach it? It didn't net me an extra paycheck but cost me plenty of my **censored** time.
I was on the second floor hallway, moving from the auditorium, alone, my feet echoing, when my phone made the melodic beeps of an incoming Skype call from my sister. I accepted it, and almost dropped my phone at the sight of the video she streamed me.
My other daughter, Janhvi, was bent over Cherry's lap. Sara was beside him, Janhvi's legs draped over my eldest daughter. Janhvi was eighteen and a brat, often acting like a girl half her age. She had only gotten worse since Chandu, her true father, had died. She was bare bottom, jogging shorts and panties around her ankles while Sara's hand cracked down hard on her rear.
"Five, thank you, Sara," Janhvi said, her face crimson, her short, black hair half-covering her cheeks. She always kept it in a pixyish bob which only enhanced her bratty appearance. Her asscheeks were as red as her face.
Sara, nineteen and blonde, had a huge grin on her face, a mix of triumph and glee at spanking her younger sister. Her hand stroked Janhvi's ass. "You're welcome, Janhvi. Now what do you say?"
"That's right," my sister whispered into her phone as she filmed. "Janhvi is joining the fun. She's totally getting off on being spanked and humiliated like we always thought she did when Chandu disciplined her."
"Shit," I hissed, diving into the ladies restroom. My thirty-eight-year-old pussy was on fire. My eldest daughter stroked my youngest daughter's ass. It was so sensual. Janhvi moaned out her confusion while Cherry, looking so strong and handsome, had a glint in his eye. The same glint his father would have when he dominated Shriya and me.
Damn, he looked like his father did the first time I entered his bed at eighteen, trembling and virginal, Shriya at my side. They were both nineteen. I was a gift from Shriya to her boyfriend, her bustier body pressed against me, her hands spreading my thighs.
She's a virgin, Chandu, my sister had moaned. Just for you.
I burst into the last stall, the door swinging shut. I yanked up my skirt and pulled down my panties. My legs spread wide and my right hand plunged between my thighs. I rubbed at the hot flesh of my pussy, fingers sliding over and over my wet labia. My left hand gripped my phone so tight the plastic case creaked.
"Mmm, that's right," my sister purred. "Janhvi is going to be a wild addition to Cherry's harem."
Cherry's first spanking fell hard on my daughter's ass. I could hear the stinging reverberation, my ass aching in sympathy. He didn't hold back. He was spanking her hard, intent on inflicting pain. And my daughter bucked. She cried, tears falling down her face.
But I knew those moans. She was a masochist. She craved the pain, the humiliation, the shame. It all made her wet and excited. Cherry was giving her just what she needed. I wonder if Janhvi even realized why she acted like a brat, if she understood what she craved.
She was about to.
My fingers plunged into my sopping pussy. My hot flesh clenched on my digits as they reamed in and out. My toes curled in my shoes as I watched the second spanking fall, loving the sound of Janhvi thanking him. Where had he learned that form of discipline?
"He's just like his father," I moaned as the third spanking fell. My fingers plunged faster, pleasure racing through my body. I so wish I was there.
"I know," Shriya sighed. "And he loves Sara like he loved us. Maybe Ananya, too. I think he's realizing just how precious she is."
"Damn," I panted.
"He even has a thing for Mallu girls." The phone shook, and I heard my sister let out a wanton moan.
"Really?" I groaned.
Anupama dancing through my thoughts. She was nineteen and on my debate team. If Chandu were alive, I would have been grooming the girl to be ready to join us in bed, a gift to him. Shriya and I always tried to find new girls for Chandu to enjoy. It was a game we played.
My pussy clenched so hard as my daughter gasped and moaned, tears pouring down her face. Her short, black hair tossed about her as she writhed. I heard Ananya groan nearby, watching with her mother.
And Sara. My wicked eldest daughter had her hand sliding up Janhvi's thighs, moving towards her pussy as Cherry reddened her ass. She bucked and gasped, hardly noticing when Sara reached her goal. One daughter touched the other daughter's cunt while their half-brother's hand cracked down again.
"Oh, my god," I panted, my clit throbbing beneath my grinding heel of my hand. I bucked and shuddered. "Janhvi's going to cum."
"Uh-huh," Shriya groaned.
The tenth spanking fell. My daughter Janhvi thrashed. Her body bucked as she screamed out wordless pleasure. I knew the signs. She had exploded into subspace, drifting on the euphoria brought about by being dominated, the mix of pain and pleasure. Her small body quavered and danced. My pussy clenched on my fingers.
And Cherry was moving, Sara helping him, a huge grin on her lips. "Fuck my bratty sister, Cherry," she hissed as they rolled the thrashing Janhvi onto the couch. She half sat, leaning back, her head tossing, still cumming. "Fuck the little slut. Pop her cherry."
Sara grabbed his hand. My daughter and Cherry stared into each other's eyes, kissing hard as she brought his dick to her sister's pussy. Janhvi thrashed and moaned out her delight. She wanted Cherry to fuck her.
And he did.
"Oh, god," I moaned, my pussy juices dripping out my snatch as I watched Cherry's firm ass flex as he drove into my daughter's cunt. One hand shoved into Sara's jeans, frigging her pussy as he pounded Janhvi. "He's fucking her. He popped her cherry. My little girl's a woman."
"Yes," Shriya moaned, the camera trembling. "My son is such a stud."
Her maternal pride made me gasp and heave. Cherry pounded Janhvi. They fucked her hard. He and Sara called her such humiliating, degrading names. And she loved it. Sara hissed about pissing on her and Janhvi thrashed hard.
She was into humiliation. Of course she would love being pissed on. Just like her mother.
"Shriya," I moaned, my orgasm suddenly exploding through me as I pictured Janhvi being pissed on by Cherry's huge cock, soaking her in yellow urine, her bratty mouth spluttering as it filled with the nasty liquid. I was kneeling next to her, the piss splashing into my mouth as I held my daughter.
The restroom door opened.
And then Cherry turned to me. Your turn, Aunt Shruti. Piss all over the disgusting slut.
"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I bucked and groaned, staring at the image streaming on my phone of my daughter thrashing beneath Cherry, my other daughter bucking as he fingered her to an orgasm. Our family was so wild, so hot. The pleasure rushed through my mind.
Ecstasy boiled my thoughts. I moaned and gasped.
The stall door opened. Anupama stood before me. "Professor Shruti..." Her slanted eyes widened. her eyes slanted and brown--clapped hands over her mouth, gasping as she watched me masturbate.
Seeing my student's gaze on me, her nineteen-year-old body trembling in shock, made me cum harder. "Yes, yes, Anupama," I panted "Oh, yes, watch me cum. Mmm, yes."
Her eyes were locked on my fingers reaming my pussy. Juices squirted out of me as I bucked harder on the toilet. The porcelain creaked beneath me. My legs kicked out, my heels brushing her jean-clad legs. She had a petite frame, her loose clothing hiding any curves. She had such an innocent look about her.
"Oh, god, Anupama, I'm cumming so hard. Keep staring at me."
"Professor Shruti," she moaned again, lowering her hands. She shifted. Two dimples appeared, tenting her blouse. "W-What are...?"
"Masturbating," I groaned, shuddering. "Oh, my god, yes." I shuddered a final time, my pleasure bleeding off.
"I...I..." Anupama looked around. "I didn't know. I called your name, and you said yes."
"Did I?" I panted, pulling my fingers out of my pussy, staring at her eyes. They were locked on the triangle of black hair adorning my pudenda, the tip pointing at my shaved pussy. Just the way Chandu liked me. My sister wasn't shaved. And though he was dead, we still groomed ourselves his way.
"What are you looking at, Anupama?" I asked, standing up.
The girl blushed and looked down. "Sorry, Professor Shruti."
"Mmm, you have nothing to be sorry about." I put my phone in my skirt pocket and cupped her chin with my left. I lifted her face. "You're curious about pussy, huh? A little bicurious desire in you? Or are you Lesbian?"
"I'm not Lesbian," she said.
"Nothing wrong if you are," I told her. "I'm bi myself. Like pussy and a hard cock." I brought my wet fingers to her lips and smeared my juices on her. She trembled, her pink lips glistening. Then her tongue brushed out, swiping across my tart juices. She shuddered. "Nothing wrong at all."
I smeared more juices on her lips and leaned in, kissing her. Not hard, not aggressive, just letting our lips touch. She quivered while my heart thudded. It was such a risk. I was her teacher. I could get in so much trouble.
And that only made the kiss sweeter.
"Mmm, we'll talk after the debate, okay?" I told her.
Anupama just nodded her head, petrified, shocked, unsure what to do, her hips squirming. New desires were awakening in her. She was so cute. I bet Cherry would love her. "You know my nephew, Cherry?"
"I...I didn't know he was your nephew," Anupama said, "but we have English and PE together."
"He's cute, right?" I grinned, pulling up my panties. "I bet you have a crush on him. Big, strong guy. I bet you've rubbed that hot pussy thinking about him."
"Professor Shruti," she gasped, shocked.
I put my arm around her. "Anupama, Anupama, Anupama, you are so innocent. I'll take that as a yes."
She just squirmed.
"Now, why did you come looking for me?"
"I just..." She swallowed. "Want to talk about my performance."
She was stiff, uncomfortable. Her research was great, but her presentation was stilted. "You were wonderful. Just the best out there. So smart and articulate. I think we're going to win because of you."
"Really?" she said, beaming at me. I tightened my arm on her, the lie winning me affection.
"Uh-huh. But we need to help your confidence. And I know just how." I smiled at her. "That's what we'll talk about later."
She swallowed. "Just...that?"
"Oh, I think you'll learn all sorts of things tonight." I licked my lips. How much would Cherry love me if I brought him this sexy, young thing home? I would be his cool aunt.
* * *