Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 94 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Jacqueline had enjoyed the occasional fling from time to time. In recent years, as her sex life with her husband had started to fade, she knew the only way to maintain her sanity was to get some on the side. She was too highly sexually charged to get by on her husband's increasingly lame sexual efforts. Jacqueline loved her husband, and she loved her daughters dearly, but she couldn't deny her true nature. Jacqueline needed sex and if her husband couldn't keep up with her, she would find someone who could.

Jacqueline had always had had men staring at her. She always knew she was hot. she noticed that the men who were enamored with her were getting younger. Jacqueline knew the effect she had on young men. She had gotten very good at noticing the looks these young men would give her. So, Jacqueline indulged herself in them. They were mainly models or rich playboys. These men were better fucks than her husband, but there was still something missing. Jacqueline was surprised that these young, virile young men still had trouble keeping up with her. These boys talked a big game, but once Jacqueline got them between the sheets, they were woefully easy to dominate. Sure, she got pleasure in bringing big, strong men down to their knees. But most of the men she fucked were too easy. They didn't put up a fight. They were willing to be dominated. Jacqueline wanted to find a man who didn't want to be dominated. Jacqueline wanted a man who was resistant. Reluctant. She wanted a man who would fight back, but deep down wanted to be dominated. Until that time, she would continue with her many affairs.

jacqueline-fernandez-porn-nude-sex-14.jpg


scraped-img-1784322842630.jpg

Jacqueline's current favorite boy-toy was her masseuse, Alberto. She had been in desperate need of a masseuse, so she got in contact with the top massage agency in the city, one that catered to upper-class clientele. Alberto visited her home, when she was there alone, for an hour long session. Alberto was a handsome Latino man, exceedingly buff, with a strong accent. Jacqueline noted how nervous Alberto seemed. Jacqueline was wearing a thin silk robe, and as she started to climb onto the massage table, she was unashamed to slip the robe from her shoulders and flash this young man she hardly knew her bare ass. She rested on her stomach, and Alberto couldn't help but notice her massive tits balloon outward against the table.

scraped-img-1784322841701.jpg

Alberto seemed terrified to get close to Jacqueline. But it was his job, so he knew he had to. Something about this woman made him nervous. She inspired unexpected feelings in him. At first glance, he just thought she was just some rich, middle-aged, New York housewife. But something about her struck a deep chord in him and inspired strange feelings... sexual feelings. He didn't understand why. He had a lovely girlfriend, about his age. He was 20, and he realized that she could possibly be double that. But there was something about her. Something inherently sexy. He felt drawn to her for some reason, and that terrified him. He just wanted to get this one-hour session over with. He glanced at her and opened up a bottle of oil. He poured warm oil along her spine. He finally worked up the courage to put his hands on her.

It wasn't until six hours later that he took his hands off of her. He didn't know what had hit him. Words couldn't describe what had just happened to him. Jacqueline pushed him out of her house in the middle of the night, but he didn't want to leave. He walked out gingerly. His hips were so sore he was barely able to walk. He had never felt like this. He walked out of Jacqueline's house with bruised hips, balls emptier than they had ever been, and an agreement to meet with Jacqueline once a week in her office.

PicsArt_07-09-04.19.08.jpg


It was Alberto that showed Jacqueline something she had never encountered, which was a reluctant man driven nuts by her hot body. She had Alberto under her thumb completely now, and she had grown accustomed to his weekly visits. She enjoyed her sessions with him, but he was still too easy. He had barely put up a fight. Plus, she could tell he was not ready for the rough stuff. He filled her pussy up pretty well, and that was enough for now. It was the best she could get at this point, so she was more than happy to go with it.

She wanted to maintain her marriage, but as time went on, she started to consider the option of moving on. She was getting tired of the obligations she felt with him. Early on in the marriage, he was the bread winner, but now, she was the one raking it in. She was financially set for life. She still felt love for him, but as their sex life suffered, her love for him started to fade. Her marriage truly started to feel like an obligation. Jacqueline felt like if she could find the right man, a nice, strong, young man that could provide the rough sex she needed, then she would jump out of her marriage and into one with her new boy-toy in an instant.

PicsArt_12-24-01.23.41.jpg


**********

The next big upcoming event at work for Alia was the Paris Fashion Show. Jacqueline went every year with her top advisors, such as Piers and a few others. Audrey would usually attend, and she assumed this year would be no different. Ever since Alia's first day, she had mentioned how much she was looking forward to Paris. Whenever she would go, she would come home with a pile of new dresses to wear.

Alia had never really thought much about this whole big Paris thing. Sure, she wanted to go to Paris at some point in her life, but she really had never really had her heart set on going to the fashion show. That was why she was surprised when Jacqueline called her into her office to tell her the big news.

"You need to clear your schedule for next week." Jacqueline said, looking at a paper she was reading.

"What for?" Alia asked.

"You will be accompanying me to Paris." Jacqueline said.

"What? You're kidding?" Alia asked.

"I don't kid." Jacqueline replied.

"What about Audrey? I thought she was going?" Alia asked.

"Audrey has gotten complacent. Lazy. She has lost her place in this." Alia said.

Find-out-why-Alia-Bhatt-got-upset-with-some-of-her-fans.jpg


"I'm honored, but, I can't do that to her. She has been looking forward to this for months." Alia replied.

"You will do it. In fact, you will be the one to tell her that you've taken her place." Jacqueline said.

"I can't do that to her..." Alia started.

"You can and you will. If you do not, then don't bother showing up. If you do, then, there might be an editor position opening up around here." Jacqueline replied.

"But I..." Alia started.

"That's all." Jacqueline said, dismissing her.

Alia was conflicted as she contemplated what she would do. She knew it was a mean thing to do to a person, to steal something they thought they had. But, an editor position would be huge for her career. That was why she put herself through the hell she had by working for Jacqueline. It was the realization that her work would have been wasted that made her decision. Alia was going to Paris.

When Alia finally broke the news to Audrey, Audrey was incensed. Alia couldn't face her when she did it, so she called her when Audrey was out. Audrey was near hysterics as she ranted into the phone as she crossed the New York City streets. As Alia explained that she was taking her place, she felt a strange rush that she couldn't explain. Audrey was so incensed as she walked that she didn't see the car coming. Alia heard the crash, and was immediately worried.

Audrey ended up in the hospital with a broken leg and a few bruises. Alia felt like she had to visit. Alia feared she would face Audrey's wrath, but happily, Audrey was calm. Alia explained that Jacqueline made her do this, and Audrey understood. Audrey knew how Jacqueline was. Alia enjoyed having this conversation with Audrey, and for the first time, it felt like she was talking to the real Audrey. And she liked this version. Audrey told her to enjoy Paris. Alia comforted her by telling her there was always next year.

Two days later, Alia found herself again in the lap of luxury, riding on a private place to Paris.

*********

The first day or so of Paris was crazy hectic. It wasn't until the first evening that Alia was able to settle down and semi-enjoy the fact that she was in Paris. She was sipping a glass of wine in her hotel room when she gathered up some notes about her plans for the next day. She decided to walk over to Jacqueline's room to go over those plans. She knocked on the door and waited for the response.

Alia looked up as the door opened, and she immediately knew something was wrong. Jacqueline's eyes were swollen, as if she had been crying. She had a wine glass in hand. She still looked spectacular, wearing a golden blouse over a black shirt, which scooped low enough to display a healthy amount of her two biggest assets.

"What's wrong?" Alia asked, stepping in.

Jacqueline was conflicted. She didn't want to appear weak in front of Alia, but she needed someone to talk to.

4658ca73b080e3f42435d6d987e73541.jpg


"My husband filed papers for divorce." Jacqueline said, sitting down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Alia said, sitting near her.

"It's been a long time coming. Our marriage isn't what it once was." Jacqueline said.

"I'm so sorry. How are the girls taking it?" Alia asked.

"They're okay. They are strong girls. But, I worry about them. It's been a long time since I've been single. I want them to have a strong male influence around the house." Jacqueline said, sipping wine.

"I'm sure you'll find someone." Alia said. Part of her doubted that. She figured Jacqueline would struggle to find a man willing to put up with her. Part of her wanted to say to just give up and accept the fact that she was going to have trouble finding a good man, but she couldn't say anything. Jacqueline was a woman in need of assurance, and Alia needed to encourage her.

"Oh, I know. Even though my marriage is over, I still care about him." Jacqueline said.

"I know it's tough. But you're strong. I know you can get over it." Alia reassured. They both sipped wine, and Alia could tell Jacqueline had been drinking for awhile.

"What caused this, if you don't mind me asking?" Alia asked.

"Honestly, it was the sex." Jacqueline started. Alia knew she was entering awkward territory, but before she could say anything, Jacqueline continued. "I love my husband, but quite frankly, he didn't fuck me hard enough."

kofee-with-karan-1.png


Alia's eyes opened wide in shock at this statement. She was shocked at Jacqueline's frankness. Alia didn't want to imagine Jacqueline having sex. Not that it was an unpleasant image. It was just weird to her. Alia wanted to move on, but Jacqueline continued.

"I'm a woman. A woman with needs. And he has not met them for a long time. I like some pretty rough stuff, but he was unwilling to go as far as I wanted. That's where everything started. Sex is a huge part of a relationship for me, and he did not hold up his end of the bargain. I tried my best to bring the good stuff out of him, but some people are just untalented at that kind of stuff." Jacqueline said, glancing up at Alia.

Luckily, the conversation moved on from sex. For the first time, Alia felt like she was having a true conversation with Jacqueline. They talked for a long time. Jacqueline opened up to her, talking about her past. Alia started to appreciate Jacqueline for the first time. She now recognized that Jacqueline was a dedicated, incredibly talented worker. Her methods of management were unorthodox, but they had made Alia better. Alia had to admit she was a stronger worker than ever before. For the first time, Alia realized she kinda liked Jacqueline. No more hate. Only respect. They chatted like old girlfriends for a couple hours until they began to part for the evening.

As they reached the door, Alia turned and faced Jacqueline.

"You'll find someone, Jacqueline." Alia said.

"I know." Jacqueline said, smiling lightly, but with confidence, and shut the door.

VIDEO_Shocking__1536389551.jpg


*********

Naren was irritated by the fact that Alia wasn't here with him. It wasn't that he wasn't supportive of her success. He was happy for her, but her success was affecting their **censored** life. Alia was ready to drop everything to prove herself to Jacqueline, at all hours of the day. Often, Alia would come home late and roll into bed, too exhausted to spend any time with him. Ralph and Cori had both told him that they never saw her anymore.

The problem was Alia was no fun anymore. He missed the girl he married. He knew the cause of all of this: Jacqueline. He knew very little about her, but all that mattered was that she was taking his sweet, good-natured wife away from him. She was running Alia ragged, and Alia just took it, in hopes of earning her respect.

All he knew was that if this new routine didn't end soon, he would have to do something about it.

**********

Alia thought that her relationship had evolved after the previous night, but if it did, Jacqueline showed no sign of it. She was as businesslike as ever. Alia was happy to notice that Jacqueline was not outwardly mean to her. Small steps, Alia thought.

Jacqueline was disappointed in herself for the previous night. She had had a moment of weakness, and Alia had been there to see the whole thing. Jacqueline was disappointed that the mystique was now gone to Alia. Alia had evidence that Jacqueline was a real human being. Alia had power over her, even if she didn't realize it. This was not satisfactory to her. Jacqueline's instinct was to push her away, to treat her worse, but part of her felt affection for Alia. Alia had shown herself to be a quick learner and a hell of a worker. She had shown herself to be trustworthy, so Jacqueline knew Alia wouldn't go blabbing to everyone that she had seen Jacqueline cry. For now, Jacqueline was safe.

The day was busy for both Jacqueline and Alia. Alia had gotten separated from Jacqueline, and it was at this point that she ran into Simon. Simon and her had been in contact, and had started to become friends. They chatted about work and other common interests. Alia got the impression that Simon was in to her. She was flattered, since he was a rich, handsome man, but she was not looking to cheat. She was not that type of girl.

Simon offered to meet with her for lunch. She accepted and met him at a small café near the hotel. They chatted for a bit before Simon dropped a bomb on her.

"Alia, I asked you here for more than just lunch." Simon started. Alia raised an eyebrow to this.

"I have been working with Dolores Tenhooven, and we are making a bid to buyout Jacqueline and take over the magazine." Simon said.

"What?" Alia asked, confused.

"This has been in the works for awhile now." Simon asked.

"I don't believe it. Why are you telling me this?" Alia asked.

"We're afraid that word will get out about this. Jacqueline cannot know about this. She is a warrior. If she finds out about this, she will find a way to stop it. Style magazine is the top property in the fashion industry. Many people have made plays to get the magazine from her, but she has survived. I don't know how, but she does. She has her ways." Simon started.

"I am telling you this because you are her shadow. You need to make sure she does not get a whiff of this. Okay? You have shown me that you a highly intelligent, ambitious woman. If you can hide this from her, there will be a spot for you when the magazine is under new management. You will be able to use your degree, for once." Simon finished.

"I don't know..." Alia said.

"Alia, I have heard all the horror stories about her. Jacqueline is a dinosaur. Her style of management is outdated. She needs to go. You can stop her. You can put an end to her reign of terror. Alia, I've heard you talk about her. You know that she needs to be taken down." Simon urged.

"I know, but..." Alia started.

"Alia, this is a big opportunity for you." Simon said.

"I guess." Alia said.

"You don't sound convinced." Simon replied. Alia steeled herself. She couldn't let him down.

"Okay, I'll do it." Alia said.

"That's great." Simon said happily. "You won't regret it. Listen, I have to go. We'll be talking." he added, leaving.

Alia was conflicted for the rest of the day. She thought about whether she was capable of doing this to Jacqueline. Sure, at first, Alia despised Jacqueline. But she had to admit Jacqueline's rough treatment had made her stronger. Alia now could say that she respected Jacqueline. Jacqueline was a strong, independent woman, a woman who was successful. And they had bonded. Alia had provided the proverbial shoulder to cry on. Jacqueline was going through a divorce. Could any woman go through a divorce and losing her job back to back? Could Alia be cold enough to sell her out? Jacqueline had shown her human side to her. She had opened up in a way she probably rarely had. Alia couldn't betray her after that, could she?

Alia didn't feel comfortable doing what Simon had asked. Sure, it was possibly a huge opportunity for her, under a boss who was easy to get along with. But, Jacqueline had said that there was possibly a position opening up for her there. So either way, a job opportunity was there. So it came down to who Alia felt more comfortable with, and surprisingly enough, she felt like siding with Jacqueline.

Alia next saw Jacqueline as they met up before going to an event. Alia found an opportunity to talk with Jacqueline one-on-one.

"Jacqueline, listen, I heard a rumor." she started, internally wondering if she was making the right call. She knew she had Jacqueline's fate in her hands. But she couldn't do it. She was too nice. Jacqueline was texting somebody on her phone, but she was listening.

"I heard that Denise Tenhooven and Simon Miller are attempting to buy you out and take over the magazine." Alia said. Jacqueline looked up from her phone at her.

"Are you sure?" Jacqueline replied.

"Heard it straight from the source." Alia said.

"Interesting." Jacqueline said quietly. "Well, don't worry. I'll take care of it." Jacqueline said, walking away.

Alia was near Jacqueline all day. They were kept busy, but Jacqueline was on her phone as often as she could. At the end of the day, Jacqueline was meeting with her closest advisors about some of the stuff going on in Paris. Jacqueline was still on the phone. Alia watched her from afar, gauging her emotions. When Alia finally saw Jacqueline put the phone down, Alia saw a slight smile on her lips.

Alia's suspicions were confirmed when she received a call from Simon the next morning. Alia readied herself and answered. Before she could say anything, he started speaking.

"Did you tell her?" Simon growled, clearly angry.

"I..." Alia started nervously.

"You did it, didn't you." Simon said. "I can't believe it. That's years of work down the drain!"

"The deal fell through?" Alia asked.

"Of course it did! Why did you do it? Why did you tell her?" Simon asked angrily.

"She's not as bad as you think." Alia said.

"She's worse! I can't believe you don't see it. I thought you were smarter than that!" Simon said.

"I don't know what else to say." Alia said.

"You don't have to say anything. I can't believe I wasted my time on you. Fucking bitch." Simon replied, hanging up.

VIDEO_Shocking__1536389551.jpg


Alia was shocked. Simon had been using her. Simon had been using her to keep tabs on Jacqueline, and to make his own deal happen. Alia was shocked that she had been used like that. How could she have not seen that?

What Simon had told her was correct. The deal had fallen through. In fact, somehow, Jacqueline had turned it around on them, using her lawyer's and her connections, and had taken a chunk out of Dolores's and Simon's empire. Jacqueline had been able to buy out one of the magazine's they ran, and had cleaned out a lot of the staff. Alia hoped that with all of the open positions at this new magazine, there would be one for Alia, one that would utilize her skills.

As Alia flew home on the private jet, Jacqueline struck up a conversation with her.

"I appreciate you helping me out Alia. It might take some time to get this new magazine straightened out, but once we do, I'm sure we can find a job for you there." Jacqueline said.

"Thank you." Alia replied, smiling.

Alia was happy. She had gotten hired by the baddest bitch in the city. Everyone told her to beware of Jacqueline. But Alia had gone in, worked hard, and earned the respect of won the respect of one of the most powerful women in the city. She had gone to battle with the toughest businesswoman around, and she had come out victorious. Alia had won.

*********

Work had been better for Alia. Jacqueline was still tough, but she was not as bad to her as she used to be. The other magazine was still being straightened out, so Alia was still working her usual job. Audrey was back at work. Things were frosty at first between them, but Alia provided an olive branch. She offered to give Audrey all of the dresses she had gotten in Paris. These dresses were probably worth quite a bit of money, but Alia knew this stuff wasn't her style.

Audrey tried to retain her cool demeanor, but Alia could tell she was touched by it. Alia's relationship with Audrey improved after that.

Things were going well for Alia, in all facets. She couldn't be happier. She had worked hard for years, and now, things were starting to go her way.

*********

Naren was not happy. To be honest, he was worried about Alia. For months, Alia had ranted and raved about her boss, Jacqueline. Alia had hated Jacqueline. But suddenly, Jacqueline was Alia's idol. Alia had been happy to tell him the story about how she had helped Jacqueline save her job. Naren felt a strange disappointment as he heard this.

It seemed like Jacqueline had put a spell over Alia, making her into a different person. Alia had become so different. She was all business anymore. He still loved her, but it was frustrating. He felt as if Alia had been tricked, deceived in some way. And like a good husband, he felt the urge to rescue her. To get her out of the situation that was changing her.

Naren wanted to know the truth. He wanted to find out about this Jacqueline woman. He wanted to meet her, and find out what she had done to get Alia on her side. He wanted find out what it was about Jacqueline that made Alia so subservient to her whims. From all the stories he had heard, Jacqueline was a horrible person. And suddenly, Alia was on her side. Naren had to find out what the deal was.

515c72445854c0b644141bf4460e3bd3.jpg


Naren considered the fact that maybe he was over thinking things, and that maybe Alia had just grown to respect her naturally. But, something just seemed off about what happened. Naren knew he couldn't go into her office yelling and screaming. He didn't want to risk Alia's job, especially if he was wrong. He knew he had to go in their civil, but focused. He needed to find out what this Jacqueline was made of.

**********

Jacqueline was in a bad mood, for a few reasons. She had just sent Alia out to pick up lunch and Alia was taking her time. But Jacqueline's most pressing issue was the fact that she was horny as hell. With Paris and the divorce, it had been weeks since she had gotten laid. Today was the day Jacqueline would normally have Alberto visit for her massage, but Alberto had gotten cold feet and didn't want to meet anymore. Jacqueline looked over at her **censored** massage table, folded up in the corner. She had purchased it, not wanting to share the same table as Alberto's regular customers. Jacqueline was hardly able to focus. Her body demanded satisfaction.

Enryv34UUAAoPWQ.jpg


If she was less distracted she would have heard the conversation going on outside the room. Audrey looked up and saw a handsome man walk in. Audrey couldn't help but look him over. He was fit, he was hot, and if her first glance was correct, he was packing. Audrey couldn't help but turn on the charm.

"Can I help you?" she asked, looking upward, exposing her neck to him. He looked nervous. As he looked around, Audrey took the opportunity to unbutton the top button of her blouse, revealing a glimpse of her juicy cleavage. For years, Audrey had prided herself on having the best pair of breasts in whatever room she was in. Nice, firm DD's, which always made other girls green with envy. But then, she started working with Jacqueline, and her gigantic breasts, and Audrey realized that her breasts could in fact be beaten. But Audrey was happy to know it took a rare woman like Jacqueline to be her superior.

"My name is Naren. I'm Alia's husband." Naren said. Audrey's expression dropped a little, but not too much. A wedding ring was just a ring to her. Besides, she saw Naren take a quick glance at her exposed cleavage. She knew that wasn't a sight he would see with Alia and her itty, bitty titties.

giphy.gif


Audrey was happy to know that even though Alia was starting to become her superior professionally, Audrey was and would always be Alia's superior as a woman. And Audrey knew that would take her farther in life than Alia would ever get. She was happy to let Alia slave away at work, desperate for Jacqueline's approval. That took the heat off of Audrey, and allowed her to get laid on a regular basis. It made Audrey laugh to think that all of Alia's hard work allowed Audrey to get fucked as many times as she wanted.

"Alia's not here right now. Maybe there's something I can help you with?" Audrey said, hoping he would pick up the signals she was giving off.

"Actually, I came to see Jacqueline. I want to meet her." Naren said.

"Oh." Audrey replied. "She's in right now. Go right in." Audrey said. As Naren walked passed her, Audrey smirked. She knew the score. She had seen dozens of young men like Naren walk into Jacqueline's office, and they all walked out the same way: sweaty, exhausted, with the full load they had been storing in their balls gone. Audrey knew what type of woman Jacqueline was. She knew because she was the same type of woman. Jacqueline was a voracious devourer of men. Alia had been too naïve to figure it out, but Audrey was not. Sluts can sniff out other sluts easily, and Audrey knew that Jacqueline was a Queen slut. That was why Audrey deferred to Jacqueline. Audrey knew it was inevitable. Audrey knew that men responded to Jacqueline, and it was something she had studied to improve her own skills. Audrey had picked up a few tricks but she was well aware that Jacqueline was her superior. She had gotten a few of Jacqueline's sloppy seconds and she had had her success on her own.

So Audrey was well aware what would happen when a handsome young man walked into Jacqueline's office. Naren was walking into a lion's den. He was walking in Alia's husband, but he would walk out with loyalty to a different woman. And to a slut like Audrey, that thought violently turned her on. She could only sit back and watch it happen.

Naren walked into the office. He looked over at the desk and saw a woman there. She didn't notice him, so Naren tried to figure out what to do. Before he could decide, Jacqueline looked up at him.

"Who are you?" Jacqueline asked softly. Naren looked into her eyes. He was struck by how intense her stare was. It appeared as if she was staring into his soul.

"I'm Naren. I'm Alia's husband." Naren replied, more nervous than he had anticipated. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Despite the fact that she was strikingly beautiful.

Jacqueline looked at him. She had to be impressed by Alia, for snatching up such a young hunk. She noticed Naren staring her, transfixed by her beautiful face. She was used to it. She knew the effect she had on young men. Then, it all clicked into place for Jacqueline. Her cold, calculating mind easily put all the pieces into place, and she devised a plan so devious that she couldn't believe she hadn't considered it before. She had considered Alia a worthy challenger. She had to, since Alia weathered the storm and survived the Jacqueline Fernandez experience, a feat very few have done. She had considered Alia one of the few people who was unbeatable. Alia had taken all of Jacqueline's best shots and had made it through. Jacqueline respected that. Jacqueline respected her. But now Jacqueline realized that Alia was not unbeatable. Jacqueline realized she had one more play to make. One last move. A move so devious, so evil, but so fucking hot. Jacqueline knew that if this plan would work, she wouldn't just defeat Alia, she would destroy her. She would fucking destroy her.

EIaMZt7WoAABpyg.jpg


Jacqueline was a cold, devious woman. She was an egomaniac. She had thought that Alia was unbeatable, and she thought that she could drop her cold veneer and possibly make a great friend. But now, things had changed. She just knew this plan would work. Miss unbeatable Alia wasn't so unbeatable after all. And with that thought, Jacqueline's respect level for Alia dropped to nothing.

Jacqueline was justifying to herself why she should do this. Alia had been the best worker she had ever had. She was a bright, happy, ambitious woman who could go places. She had done everything Jacqueline asked. She had made Jacqueline's life easier. She had saved Jacqueline's job. She had gotten Jacqueline through her divorce. But the thought of destroying her anyway was too fucking hot. Showing that young girl that it was futile to try to win Jacqueline over, because Jacqueline would betray her anyway.

To Jacqueline, the thought was irresistible. The pleasant side of her that had been awakened by this idea of hers was being stamped away by her true nature. Her ego would not allow her to admit defeat. Any sympathy she might have shown for Alia was being driven by her evil, sex-crazed mind.

Jacqueline was a slut. Always had been. Always would be. She hadn't had sex in over two weeks. Two weeks! Her body demanded satisfaction. She was desperately in need of a young man to take care of all those needs. A young man like Naren. Jacqueline knew what needed to happen. Jacqueline had to fuck Naren.

Jacqueline had been looking for a handsome, strong, yet reluctant man to fuck her for some time now. A man who was dying to fuck her, but knew he shouldn't. A man who, for whatever reason, had a reason not to fuck her. Jacqueline had never considered going after a married man. That right there would provide a built-in reluctance to fuck her. A man fighting the urge to cheat when confronted with a woman built for sex was the ideal for Jacqueline. A man driven over the edge of sanity until all he cared about was sex. Being so sexy that a man couldn't fight the urge to fuck when confronted with her hot body. And Naren was about to be confronted with her hot body. The added taboo of fucking her subordinate's hunky husband only made it hotter.

Enryv34UUAAoPWQ.jpg


Jacqueline could tell he was under her spell already by the way he looked at her. She knew why he was here. He wanted to bitch her out and curse at her. He was wondering why Alia had become so concerned with Jacqueline 24/7. He wanted to know why Alia had become so submissive to her whims. Well, he was about to find out how easy it was to become submissive to her.

All of these thoughts passed through Jacqueline's head in a matter of moments. Naren was still looking at her, transfixed. But he was just seeing her face. She knew he had to get a better look at what she had to offer before making his choice.

"Shut the door." Jacqueline said sternly. Naren, not wanting to be impolite, turned and closed the door. This disappointed Audrey who was watching from outside. As the door shut, his eyes met Jacqueline's. Jacqueline looked at her and smirked slightly. That was the last thing Audrey saw before the door shut. Audrey knew her earlier suspicions were confirmed. Naren's days as a loving, loyal husband were done. He was trapped alone with a lioness who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Naren didn't know why he had been so stunned when he first saw Jacqueline. He wasn't sure what it was about her. Then, he turned around.

Jacqueline had stood up and was now standing before him. For the first time, Naren was able to take in the complete package. Jacqueline was standing there wearing a blood-red dress that molded to her body. To say that the dress was flattering to her was an understatement. He was shocked to realize that Jacqueline, this supposed had a hot fucking body. This just didn't make any sense to him. He had never had a second thought about women. He knew some guys were into that, but not him. MILF ladies weren't his thing. But this woman was something else. There was something about her that prevented him from taking his eyes off of her. It could have been the two massive breasts stretching the tight dress to the breaking point. It could have been the cavern of milky, creamy cleavage that the low cut dress exposed. It could have been her firm stomach, which the dress hugged snugly. It could have the fact that, at the angle she was standing at, he could glimpse the way it molded around her ass from the side, and he could immediately tell that she had a butt most girls would kill for. It could have been her long legs, the tight dress clinging to them until her creamy legs emerged, firm and long. His eyes traveled down to her feet, which were encased in matching, blood-red high heels. These all were things that Naren would never admit to enjoying. All he knew now was that he was transfixed.

1615440049_jacqueline-fernandez-9.jpg


He was shocked that all of these perfect body parts were on this " lady". How could she be so fit, so in-shape, yet so voluptuous? The contrast of these perfect features with her silvery-white hair just seemed so wrong, yet so right. Naren shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

"Can I help you, Naren?" Jacqueline asked. Naren steeled himself, knowing what he needed to do.

"I, um... I wanted to meet you. Alia has said so much about you. I wanted to meet you myself." Naren said, nervously. He couldn't understand why he was so nervous around this woman. Jacqueline looked at him and her lips curled up into a look of almost disgust.

"Naren, I demand one thing of all the people around me, and that is complete honesty. I know why you are here. If you are not completely honest with me and you do not get to the real reason you are here, I will have you removed from the building... and I will fire your wife. Now tell me, why are you here?" Jacqueline demanded.

Naren was flabbergasted. This woman was threatening to fire Alia! This was not going at all like he hoped. He looked at Jacqueline. She looked at him expectantly. She was demanding an answer. He knew what he wanted to say, but could he do it? Could he say the nasty things he wanted to say to her? She looked like him as if she knew exactly what he was thinking. To hell with it, he thought.

"I want to know how you did it. I know what you did to Alia here. I know all the horrible things you put my wife through. I know how much of a bitch you were to her! But what I don't know is how you got her on your side. How did you, all of a sudden, get her to be loyal to you? How did you get it so she did your bidding 24/7? What did you do? How did you trick her into being loyal to you? Did you blackmail her? How did you get her under your spell?" Naren said, becoming more confident and angrier as he spoke.

Jacqueline did not seem affected by this at all. She was completely non-pulsed. She just smiled slightly.

"Very good. I'm glad you're being honest with me. I can give a very simple answer to you that will explain everything." Jacqueline started, beginning to circle him. "There are two types of people. There is the type of person that goes through life, getting what they want. They get what they want easily because fate helps them. Fate helps them get whatever the hell they want. I am one of those types of people. Then there is the other type. They are the type who hates the first type. They work hard, be nice, and all that other bullshit. They hate everything about us. But deep down, they dream about being one of us. They wish they were one of us. They don't know it, but everything they do is for the sole purpose of making our lives better. Alia is of that type. She is the type of girl whose sole purpose in life is to help women like me live better lives. Girls like her can never become like me. They will go through hell, while women like me keep our hands clean. They do all the work. We live better lives."

Naren was stunned into silence. Jacqueline continued, hammering her point home.

"Women like her, of her type, will work hard, futilely, hoping to become a woman like me. But they don't know that they can never become one of us. Women like her are sad... pathetic... submissive." Jacqueline said, her breathy voice husky. "The only people of her type that can move up in the world are men like you."

"What?" he said, still taken aback.

"You are of the same type as her. You act strong, like a big, tough man. But in the end, you are hopelessly submissive. You came in here ready to cuss me out and stand up for your woman. But then you met me, and you did what all people of your type do. You defaulted into your true nature. You defaulted into servitude. You defaulted into complete submissiveness. You came in here ready to fight, but now, you want to do whatever I want. You want to do what I tell you to." Jacqueline said. Naren stepped back.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-in-Red-Chilly-Dress-looks-Hot.jpg


"That's not true. Fuck you, bitch!" Naren said, terrified. Jacqueline just shook her head.

"It always goes like this. When I expose a person's true feelings, they always lash out. They always rebel. They are fighting the truth. They always deny the simple, obvious, undeniable truth." Jacqueline said, circling her prey.

"I'm not like that. I'm not submissive." Naren said, shocked by this turn of events.

"Your wife is up for a promotion, you know." Jacqueline started walking towards her desk. "Your wife has worked hard, and has earned a promotion. I'll make you a deal. If you come over here and rub my shoulders, we can discuss whether your wife deserves her promotion. If you properly convince me, your wife will get her promotion." Jacqueline said, sitting down.

"Screw you. I'm not touching you!" Naren said, scared of this evil, evil woman.

"Don't you realize, Naren, that your wife's future is in your hands. If you don't come over here and rub my shoulders, your wife's career will be done for. Feel free to argue your point. Attempt to convince me I'm wrong. Feel free to yell and scream at me about how I've made your wife's life hell. Rub my shoulders and tell me about all the bad things I did." Jacqueline said, sitting up straight in her chair, exposing her neck for an imminent rubdown.

Naren was confused. How did he go from wanting to yell and scream at this woman and defend his wife's honor, to being blackmailed to rub this bitch's shoulders. He didn't see any other option. If he didn't do what she asked she would tank Alia's career. He couldn't let that happen.

Jacqueline+Fernandez+Latest+Hot+Stills+2.jpg


Naren's legs felt heavy as he slowly walked behind Jacqueline. Jacqueline had gotten back to work, scribbling notes on a piece of paper. She didn't even look up at him. Naren stopped behind her. He looked down at her exposed neck and the exposed flesh of her shoulders. He looked at her smooth creamy skin, and he couldn't help but wonder how soft her flesh was. His hands shook as he reached towards her shoulders.

As Naren's fingers pressed against the creamy skin of Jacqueline's shoulders, Jacqueline's head rose from looking at her papers. She dropped her pen onto the desk as Naren, against his will, began to rub her shoulders. Jacqueline bit her lip as she tried to stifle a moan. Her nipples hardened under her dress.

Naren was the type of guy who was good at whatever he did. He would give his best effort at whatever he was working on. That was why, despite his reluctance, he couldn't help but give this woman a great neck rub.

"Go ahead, honey. Bitch at me. Defend your wife. Convince me your wife deserves to be like me." Jacqueline said.

"You're evil, you know that?" Naren said, insulting this woman while simultaneously rubbing her shoulders. "You've made my wife's life hell. You've caused her life so much trouble that you've actually caused me and her to fight. You have caused a rift in our marriage!" Instead of the regret he hoped to cause in her, he only made this bitch moan.

jacqueline-fernandez-hot-expression.jpg


"That turns you on? You're sick!" Naren said, rubbing her neck harder. Part of him wanting to hurt her for the pain she's caused both him and Alia. This only caused her to moan more.

"I might have to hire you. My masseuse flaked out on me. You're good at this. I might hire you full time to give me rubdowns." Jacqueline said.

"Not bloody likely." Naren replied, still rubbing her shoulders.

"You will soon understand how hot it is to me that I have caused a rift in your marriage. Without even meeting you, I have caused problems in your marriage. I have dominated your wife so thoroughly that it has affected you. I have dominated your wife so thoroughly that it has affected how much you two have sex."

"What!? How could you possibly know that?" Naren asked, still rubbing her aching neck.

"With the hours she's been working, no doubt you have sex as often as you used to. You've told yourself you don't have sex with her because of those busy hours, but I know the truth. I know that the reason you don't have sex with her is because, quite simply, you are not attracted to her anymore."

This caused Naren to pull his hands from her.

"You don't know anything about me!" he replied angrily.

"I know that men are not attracted to weak women, and that wife of yours, she is as weak as they come. She was strong once, until she met me. A real woman. A strong woman. And she cowered like the weak little girl she is. Seeing that must have been tough. It must have been tough to realize that your wife is a pathetic, weak-minded fool. It must have hurt to fall out of love with her when you saw how I had completely destroyed her. You knew at that moment that you had to meet the woman who destroyed her so thoroughly, because you knew that the woman was a strong woman. A real woman. A woman that deserves to have a man like you." Jacqueline said standing up.

1615440049_jacqueline-fernandez-9.jpg


"I'm leaving." Naren said, walking to the door.

"Remember, your wife's future rests in my hands." Jacqueline said.

"I don't care. I don't want her working for a crazy bitch like you." Naren replied, his hand on the doorknob.

"Don't forget, she's loyal to me now. Do you think she will understand when she finds out you stormed in here, ranting at me like a madman? Do you think she'll be happy about this? She will blame you for costing her this job. If you walk out that door, your marriage is over." Jacqueline threatened. This stopped Naren. He realized Jacqueline was right. If Alia lost her job, the job she had worked long and hard for, she would hate him forever. Naren's hand dropped from the doorknob.

"Good. Because this massage needs to go to the next level." Jacqueline said, started to unbutton the front of her dress.

"What are you doing?" Naren asked.

"When I get a full body massage, I don't leave anything on between the masseuse's hands and my body." Jacqueline said. Naren couldn't help but watch as more of her creamy flesh was revealed. Jacqueline noticed him staring at her.

"The table's over there. The oils are next to it. Get it set up." Jacqueline ordered sternly, as if he should have known to do that rather than gawk at her body. He pulled his eyes away from her and walked over to the table. He grabbed it and the basket of massage oils. He was afraid to look at Jacqueline, terrified of the visual treats she would no doubt be offering. Keeping his head down, he found an open area in the office, unfolded the table, and set the basket of oils nearby. He knew he had nothing else to distract him. He lifted his head and looked at Jacqueline. And once he did, he could not look away. Because the moment that Naren looked at her was the moment her dress hit the floor.

Naren's eyes started at her bare feet and made their way up. He looked up her long, firm legs. His eyes stopped for a moment as he reached her panties. Her skimpy panties. Her skimpy, lacy black panties, which could very possibly be a thong. Naren was a fan of thongs. He had always hinted at Alia to start wearing thongs. But she found them uncomfortable, so unfortunately, Naren didn't have many opportunities to see a thong-clad butt. And if Jacqueline turned around, he might get the opportunity.

Naren's eyes bugged out as he reached the next landmark on her body. Two big, massive landmarks.

Naren had never seen tits that big. Ever. They definitely appeared to be real, judging by how round and smooth they looked. There seemed to have very little sag. They looked impossibly firm. Maybe she had them lifted so they rode high on her chest. But all that mattered was that she had huge, firm breasts. And they poured over the top of her bra in just the right way. Naren could easily see an outline of her nipples under the black lace. Naren glanced at her cleavage and marveled at the way Jacqueline's big breasts pressed against each other, creating a deep cavern of cleavage.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-Xxx-Sexy-Saree-Images.md.jpg


Naren was finally able to look away from Jacqueline's chest. He looked to her face and saw her give him a smug look, as if she knew he liked what he saw. Naren was again shocked by the contrasts he saw with her. Her face was actually quite gorgeous. Her face was clearly one of a gorgeous, MILF woman, that when combined with her silver hair, would make one think she was older, maybe in her fifties. But then, glancing at her body, her body was aged to perfection. She was old enough to have filled out perfectly, but not old enough to have started falling apart. Looking at her body after looking at her face made Naren realize she was probably younger than he originally thought.
 
Jacqueline gave him an almost defiant look, daring him to look away, daring him to look away from her body. She looked away from him as she turned around. And as she did, she confirmed Naren's earlier suspicion: Jacqueline was wearing a thong. And the thong allowed him to confirm another earlier suspicion: Jacqueline had a great ass. Her firm, round ass-cheeks were exposed to her assistant's husband. The thong highlighted those perfect cheeks like they deserved to be. Her ass was meant to be showed off. The triangle where the string that ran between her ass-cheeks met the two straps that ran around her hips was not a solid piece of cloth but was instead made up of three strings, two strings forming the sides of the triangle and another going straight up, all three strings meeting the main strap of the thong. It was a thong that a younger girl would wear, but required an older woman to truly highlight. Naren didn't get to be transfixed by her thong for too long, as Jacqueline slipped her fingers under the straps of the thong and pulled it down, letting it drop to the floor.

Naren had an unencumbered view of his wife's boss's bare ass. It was a view that any husband whose wife's boss had so thoroughly dominated his wife deserved to see. If a woman dominated one of her subordinates so thoroughly, she deserved to show her bare ass to that subordinate's husband. It was a fact of life. If a woman had dominated a woman so much in the workplace, she deserved to dominate her **censored** life as well. And she was about to. Jacqueline was about to take over Alia's sex life. Since Jacqueline had dominated Alia so well, she felt like she had the right to make all of the decisions in Alia and Naren's sex life. And like the cold businesswoman she was, she had to make the tough decisions. But the decision she had to make wasn't tough at all. It was quite simple. Alia and Naren's sex life wasn't working. Alia was an inferior woman married to a superior hunk of man. To Jacqueline, that was unacceptable. It was her duty to step in and make sure that this did not continue any longer. It was her right to step in and do what had to be done. It was Jacqueline's duty to fire Alia from her own sex life. Her work thus far had been unacceptable. If she had done her job, her husband wouldn't be here, gagging to be stolen from her. So Jacqueline had to fire Alia from her own sex life and replace her with the most qualified candidate. That was herself. Jacqueline knew the best decision moving forward was to take Alia's place in her sex life and in her marriage. She was about to be replaced. For Naren's sex life, Alia's services were no longer required.

phpnpJyxp.md.jpg


After letting her thong drop to the floor, Jacqueline straightened up. She reached back and unclipped her bra. The back of her bra separated, revealing her sexy, bare back. Jacqueline let the bra slip off her shoulders, joining her thong on the floor. Naren looked at the nude form of Jacqueline from the back. Her tits were so big he could see the sides of them from behind her. Jacqueline started to turn around, and Naren braced himself for seeing the total package of Jacqueline nude, finally. But as she did, she brought her hands in front of herself. She used one arm to cover both of her breasts, at least the she tried to. There was so much flesh there that they were bulging around her arms. The only things he couldn't see were her nipples. Jacqueline had used her other hand to reach down and cover her pussy, preventing Naren from seeing it.

scraped-img-1784322851431.jpg

"Turn around, honey. You don't get to see the goods unless you earn it." Jacqueline said. He couldn't help but obey. He turned around for a few moments, and only turned around once Jacqueline told him too. She had taken her place on the massage table, face down. Her tits were ballooning outward, and her ass again was bared to his eyes. He had no choice but to walk over and get a better look.

He stood over Jacqueline's body, begging to be massaged. He looked down at her exposed flesh. Her skin looked so smooth and well cared for. Skin that was dying to be touched. Jacqueline was looking straight down through the hole in the table. She was silent, knowing the allure of her body would be enough to draw his hands to her flesh.

Naren didn't know how he had gone from wanting to scream at this bitch to be poised to give her a full-body massage. He wanted to stay loyal to his wife, but he was in a lose-lose situation. He either puts his hands on the hot body of his wife's boss, or his wife gets fired. He had to touch her. He had to put his hands on Jacqueline's flesh.

Backed into a corner, he had no choice but to reach over, grab a bottle of oil, open it, and pour warm, smooth oil along Jacqueline's spine. He poured an almost excessive amount of oil along her back, not sure how much was the proper amount. He set the bottle back in its place. He placed his trembling hands into the puddle of oil on her back. Nervously, he started to spread the oil around her back. He couldn't help but notice that how smooth her skin was. He had never felt smoother skin. It felt so soft.

His hands were soon slick with oil, and her back was covered with a sheen of oil. He spread the oil across her shoulders, neck, and arms. He gathered some oil in his hands and spread the oil across both of her legs. The only part of her body not covered with oil was her ass. He was afraid to touch her ass, for a few reasons. One, he didn't know if he had permission. Two, if he put his hands on Jacqueline's hot, ten out of ten ass, he didn't know if he would be able to take his hands off.

With the oil spread, he had no choice but to begin the rubdown in earnest. He started at her feet, spreading the oil around her feet. He rubbed each toe individually, taking his time. He rubbed the sole of each of her aching feet, rubbing all the tension away. He rubbed her heels before progressing up her legs, one at a time, taking his time, rubbing each muscle firmly. He got nervous as he got closer to her ass. Naren was terrified of Jacqueline's ass. He also couldn't help but notice that he could catch a glimpse of her pussy if he looked between her legs. He tried not to look, but for some reason, he couldn't help himself. To pull himself away from this temptation, he skipped her ass and moved to her back.

gtK5C3irVYJTy8pAc66T6sHe1ZPJbl2nNF0a4Kdnal-Y5QaqaDhXTkAc5Y4-GpO8IKGraiOHOjH-nm0oyTO6GQJr01jETjwYWGzolg


He rubbed the muscles around her spine, starting at the small of her back and moving upward.

"Harder." Jacqueline uttered. Naren looked down at Jacqueline with disgust as he complied.

"Harder!" Jacqueline ordered, his harder rubbing not doing the trick. If Jacqueline wanted it hard, she would get it hard. Naren started to rub and knead her back as hard as he could.

"Oh, fuck!" Jacqueline moaned out, Naren's hard rubbing only turning her on. Naren continues to rub her back for the next few minutes, carefully avoiding the sides of her breasts, before moving up to her neck and shoulders. Since he rubbed her there earlier, he didn't stay there for too long.

He moved to her arm and rubbed the firm muscles until all the tension in her arm was gone. He moved to her fingers and one at a time, rubbed each one. He repeated the process on her other arm. He lifted his hands off of her, unsure of what to do next.

"You missed a spot," Jacqueline said. There was only one dry spot he could see, and it was her ass. Jacqueline clearly wanted her ass massaged. Naren thought about what he was doing. He was being told to massage his wife's boss's ass. The same boss who had made her wife's life hell for months. He didn't want to do it. He hated this woman, and hated how she had affected his marriage. But he had no choice. He looked at the small of her back and noticed that some oil had pooled there. Oil that was destined to end up spread across the ass, as if it was its sole purpose to do so. It was at that point that Naren put his hands on Jacqueline's ass.

He gathered oil from her back and spread to her ass, painting her ass cheeks with the smooth substance. He lightly spread the oil until he had no choice to give her ass-cheeks a healthy squeeze. He couldn't contain the groan that escaped his mouth. Her ass felt so good. It was perfectly round and firm in just the right way. The flesh poured through his fingers, rebounding against his touch. He looked up at Jacqueline, and he saw her bite her lip.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-Nude-Ass-Photos.jpg


Naren worked her ass over, starting at the top and working his way down. He knew she liked hard massages, so he rubbed and squeezed her ass hard.

"Deeper, honey." Jacqueline commanded. Naren had hesitated to work his hands into her ass-crack, but she clearly wanted it. His hands slowly made the way towards the cavern between her butt-cheeks. He gingerly worked his fingers into her ass-crack, afraid to get too deep. This continued for a few minutes until Jacqueline got impatient.

"I said deeper!" Jacqueline growled. "Don't be afraid of it."

Naren looked up at Jacqueline, annoyed by her constant demands. He reached down and used one hand to pull her ass-cheek to the side. With his other hand, he reached down, running his fingers deeper into her ass-crack. Naren couldn't help but notice her asshole, just right there in front of him. He was terrified to get close to it but as he looked down, he realized her asshole looked quite clean. This knowledge made it a little easier to work his fingers into her crevice, touching every part of her ass except for her asshole. Jacqueline leaned her head up, looking back at him.

"I said deeper!" Jacqueline growled again. Naren was shocked. Jacqueline was basically commanding him to massage her asshole! This was ridiculous. But it was right there, and it looked clean. There was no reason not to. So Naren took two fingers and rubbed them across her asshole.

"There you go sweetie." Jacqueline said, resting her head back down. Naren, now freed of his fear, was free to massage her ass however he wanted to. He had no fear in reaching deep into her ass-crack, and he felt no shame when he felt his fingers rub against her asshole. Naren was no longer afraid of touching his wife's boss's asshole.


This continued for a few minutes before Jacqueline spoke up.

"Take off your clothes and I'll turn over." Jacqueline said simply.

"What?" Naren asked, confused, as he took his oily hands off of her.

"I said take off your clothes!" Jacqueline commanded.

"I can't do that." Naren replied.

"You think you get to see the goods without giving up something in return?" Jacqueline said skeptically. Naren was still taken aback. Jacqueline continued. "What kind of massage do you think this is? Every male masseuse knows what they are getting into with me. They don't fight it when I'll tell them to take off their clothes. Now... be a man and take off your clothes! It's that or your wife's career is over."

Naren was stunned into silence. He didn't know what to do. His wife's career could be over if he didn't obey Jacqueline. He felt like he was backed into a corner and there was only one way out. Naren reached down and grabbed his shirt, lifting it over his head.

Jacqueline had her hand under her chin as she watched him strip. She gave a slight nod as he exposed his abs to her. He nervously glanced at Jacqueline before reaching down and unbuckling his belt-buckle. As he handled his clothes, he didn't realize that the oil from his hands were smearing onto his clothing, permanently staining them. They would never be the same.

Naren unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and let them drop to the floor. For the first time, Naren realized his dick was absolutely throbbing. His cock was incredibly hard. His dick was so hard that he felt like the slightest stimulation could set him off. He looked down to see his hefty ten-inches stretching his boxer-briefs. He looked over at Jacqueline. Jacqueline's eyes were on his cock, checking it out, waiting for it to be released. She looked up into his eyes slowly, waiting for the inevitable. Daring him to do it. Daring him to show her his cock.

Naren again wondered how he got here. He came here to yell at this bitch for her evil, manipulative ways. Now, he was being forced to show her his cock. He just couldn't understand how he got into this situation. Naren's eyes met hers as his thumbs slipped under the waistband of his boxer-briefs and started slipping them off.

http://heroine-xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Jacqueline-Fernandez-fingering-her-ass-hole-for-Nepotism-anal-sex.jpg

Naren felt his briefs puddle around his ankles and he could feel the air against his dick. He was still looking into Jacqueline's eyes, and she was looking into his. She was in no rush to see his cock. She was taking her time. Finally, she lazily pulled her eyes from his, and glanced down at his dick, standing proud, exposed to her eyes, finally. She smiled slightly and nodded, not only due to the fact that she was quite pleased by the sight of his beefy cock, which she surmised to be about ten-inches. It was dripping pre-cum, violently aroused by the sight of her hot body. He would never admit how turned on he was by her. His dick was all the proof she needed.

The other reason she smiled was due to the fact that her hot-body was enough to drive this married man nuts and turn him on so much that he had to show her his dick. This pleased her greatly. She looked back into his eyes and watched his reaction as she turned over, exposing her body to the married man. Unlike Jacqueline, Naren's eyes immediately began to feast on the naked body now exposed to him, so eager he was to see her flesh bare.

Naren's jaw dropped and his dick jumped reflexively. He watched as she rolled over and finally revealed her massive, creamy boobs to his eyes. He watched as one hard nipple was revealed, followed by the other. Each nipple was rock hard, begging to be sucked on. Begging to be chewed on. He watched as those huge titties bounced around her chest before coming to a stop as she settled on her back. They were every bit as firm as he imagined. And they looked so smooth, the silky roundness of those breasts only interrupted by those hard nipples of hers, pointing skyward.

[IMG]https://heroine.fun/wp-content/uploads/Jacqueline-Fernandez-naked-yogo-stills-HD-big-boobs-nude-body-no-dress.jpg

His eyes traveled down her body. Down, her fit, flat stomach. Down to her thin waist, and past her wide hips. His eyes finally settled on her pussy. Her nearly-bare pussy, with only a tuft of hair above it, forming a landing strip. The carpet matched the drapes, as the hair above her pussy was the same silver color.

Naren pulled his eyes away from her pussy and looked into her eyes. He saw that smug smirk on her face again. Part of him couldn't help but understand her smugness. This woman at least 10 year elder his age was arrogantly showing off her naked body to him, a body which was superior to any body he had ever seen. It would be hard not to be arrogant with a body like that.

Jacqueline wiggled her finger at him, indicating for him to move closer. He nervously walked towards her, approaching her body, her body looking even better as he got nearer.

"Finish me off... Don't touch these." she said, pointing at her tits, "Or this." She added, pointing at her pussy, "Unless you are willing to accept the consequences." Jacqueline knew the best way to get someone to want to do something was to tell them not to. He would fight it, but the temptation her massive breasts provided him would be too strong, and he would be unable to resist the urge to squeeze and suck her massive titties.

Naren nodded, not taking his eyes off her tits. He grabbed the massage oil and drizzled some more on her stomach. He pooled the oil in his hands and spread it to her legs, massaging the front of her legs, covering them in oil. As he worked up to her hips, he couldn't help but stare at her pussy. It looked so pretty and well cared for. It looked like the pussy of a young woman, except for the silver hair.

JacquelineFernandezfullnudeacressspreadingherpussylipnaked.jpg


Naren felt his hard dick nudge the table. He didn't know why he was so hard. This woman was a bitch, and she was kind of an kink lady. But her body was so perfect. That must be it. Her perfect body was making him hard. That's all. It wasn't her dominant nature. It wasn't the fact that she dominated his wife. It was just her hot body. At least that's what he told himself.

Naren progressed to her stomach, spreading the oil around while rubbing her. He avoided the area around her pussy, leaving it dry. He also avoided getting close to her tits, but they were so big they were hard to avoid.

"It must be hard." Jacqueline started, looking up at him. "It must be hard to not touch me where you really want to. Trust me, they are worth it." she said, guiding his eyes back to her tits. "They are so soft. They are so firm. They are hard to resist. But don't you dare touch them! If you love your wife, you'd better not touch them. If you fucking touch these, you're life will never be the same. Don't fucking squeeze my massive titties unless you're man enough to handle what would happen next."

Naren spread the oil across her belly, and without realizing it, his hands were getting slightly closer to those tits of hers.

"And don't you dare get any oil anywhere near my cunt!" Jacqueline ordered. "If you are gonna put moisture on my cunt, I don't want it from the oil. I want it from your tongue." she added, making her intentions clear. Part of Naren knew, but he fought the truth. He fought against the knowledge that there was a possibility that Jacqueline wanted to have sex with him. He couldn't believe it. How could this woman want to have sex with him? She knew he was married. It was totally out of the question. But here she was, practically daring him to fuck her.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-naked-sexy-body-pose-without-dress-free-download.jpg


"I'm married." Naren muttered, his fingers unconsciously getting closer to her chest.

"Doesn't matter." Jacqueline said simply. "I know your wife. I've seen what kind of woman she is. She does not measure up to a woman like me. You know that, and I know that. She is not enough of a woman where it counts. You've always known that, and it took a real woman like me to make you realize that."

Naren was terrified of this woman. She was evil. But he didn't realize that the sides of his fingers were grazing the bottoms of her breasts. He had to somehow get out of this predicament.

"But... you're ." Naren said, trying to piss her off. Jacqueline just smiled.

"Your wife will never have tits this big. She will never have an ass this round. She will never have a pussy this tight. She is not enough of a woman to rule your life the way you crave." Jacqueline said. Naren was silent.

"I can tell you why your marriage is in trouble. It's not the long hours she was working. The fact is, the minute your wife came home and started bitching about me, you stopped being attracted to her. You realized your wife was a poor excuse of a woman. Any woman who could so easily be worn down and defeated is not a woman worth being married to. It was at that moment that you fell in love with me. You never even met me and you were head over heels." Jacqueline said.

"That's ridiculous!" Naren said, his fingers still grazing Jacqueline's breasts.

"That's why you came here, wasn't it? To fuck me. To give me a good fuck in appreciation for having to put up with your pathetic wife. The minute you stepped into my office your marriage was over. There was no way a hot young stud like you was walking into the office of a woman like me without getting fucked. You did not hesitate to rub my shoulders, take off your clothes, and give me a full-body massage. You did not hesitate to show me your cock, because you knew I deserved to see it." Jacqueline said.

"That's not true. I love my wife." Naren pleaded, still rubbing her.

"Not anymore. You can't take your hands off of me. You know now that your wife doesn't belong here. She knows nothing about style and fashion. You know more about style than she ever will. You know that style is more than just clothing. Style is a thing few women are capable of. Style is a way of life. Style is about attitude. Style is about sexiness. Style is about big tits in tight clothes. Style is about showing off cleavage. Style is about knowing how well tight clothes show off your ass. Style is about lingerie, skimpy bras and thongs. These are things that girl you're married to is not capable of." Jacqueline said. Naren shook his head.

"Look at yourself." Jacqueline said. Naren looked down and realized the backs of his fingers were pressed against the soft flesh of Jacqueline's breast. "You're gagging for it. All you have to do is take it. Take what you want. Take what you've always wanted."

Naren didn't know why his hands were still on her. He loved his wife, but did Jacqueline make some good points? Naren didn't enjoy seeing his wife so beaten down. It was not attractive, to be honest. Alia had been beaten down so much that she didn't fight back. She was beaten to the point where she now lived to serve the woman she used to hate. When he married her, the thing he loved most about her was her spunk and her independence. He loved her fight, but thanks to this bitch Jacqueline, all the fight had been taken out of her. Alia didn't have as much fight as he thought. If she was so easily defeated, then she wasn't the woman he thought she was.

(PornGIF.cc)_tits-massage-oil-massagepornx-com-massage-porn-massage-big-tits-small.gif


Jacqueline was a woman who had fight. She was a woman who would not be beaten. She was a woman who lived to run things. She lived to dominate. If he loved fight and independence in a woman, shouldn't he be more attracted to Jacqueline? Did he like those traits because he loved a woman with strong opinions? A strong woman? A dominant woman? A woman who ran things? Was he looking for a woman to dominate his life?

Jacqueline saw his hesitation, so she continued.

"Look at the evidence. I bet you've never given your wife a rubdown as good as the one you're giving me. I bet you've never given your wife a rubdown period. You have massaged me more in the mere minutes we have known each other than you ever have in the years you've been married to your wife. You want to know why? It's because you want me. Desperately. Your wife's body doesn't compare to mine. You think she impressed anyone around here with that pathetic body of hers? Hardly. You think people saw those tiny titties of hers and thought that she was a girl that was going places? Do you think it is possible that a girl as ugly as her could get anywhere in the fashion industry? She is the type of girl that exists only to make women like me look even better. I am so sexy to you because you are married to her. My hotness is amplified due to your so called love for her. You married a woman who is so ugly, with such a flat ass, and has such small breasts. That's the woman you declared your love for. After being stuck with that for years, you see a woman like me, who is so gorgeous, so much more mature, with such massive breasts, and such a round ass, and you just go wild. You see a woman like me who is more attractive to your wife in every way that matters, and it makes you realize that you are married to a pathetic excuse for a woman. You married a woman who has sad, flat little boobies. A flat, saggy little ass. And quite frankly, a face that is shockingly unattractive. Then you see me. A woman with an absolutely gorgeous face. A woman with a round, perfect ass. A woman with incredible, massive breasts. You glance upon perfection, and you can't look away. You look at perfection, and there is only one thing you can do. You fall in love. Now take it. Take me, and prove your love. Stick that huge fucking dick in my cunt and love me forever."

Naren was in shock listening to the bile she was spewing about Alia. But, he had to admit, there might be some truth there as well. Sure she was bitch, but her body was so fucking hot. She had surely seen it all. He was always into young women and had never considered the option . Jacqueline had a hot body, she had a dominant attitude, and she was strikingly gorgeous. She just screamed sex. Was it possible that woman was the perfect woman for him?

(MyPornSnap.top)_jacqueline-fernandez-naked-sex-xxx-nude-pics-jpgresize575827.jpg


She had blown his defenses away. She had manipulated him into stripping nude, exposing his cock to her, and giving her a rub-down. He had hated this bitch, but she still easily outwitted him. He was a smart guy, so the only way this could have happened was that there was some part of him that wanted it. Some part of him wanted her to dominate him.

His fingers were still rubbing against her breast unconsciously. He didn't know why he was still touching her, but then he realized she hadn't given him permission to stop. He didn't want to anger her. Jacqueline spoke up.

"Before you decide, know this... If you take this as far as you truly want to, you're making a life-changing decision. If you do this, I'm going to hire you full time. You'll be my full-time assistant. My full-time masseuse. And possibly... my full-time husband." she started.

Jacqueline knew this guy was marriage material for her. He had that fight in him that few men she had encountered ever did. He would be fun.

"But if you do this, there won't be enough room for both you and Alia. I will have to fire Alia. I will fire her. And she won't be able to get any job worth a damn in this city if I have my way. Your wife will be professionally finished. So... if you want me, if you want 24/7 access to this body... then I want you to beg me to fire your wife. Beg for it, then you will be happier than you ever have been." Jacqueline said.

Naren was shocked. He had to beg Jacqueline to fire his wife. That was the price to get Jacqueline's body. Naren hated this bitch, and he loved Alia. However, a deep part of him was responding to this woman. This bitch who had made his wife's life hell. But it seemed like it didn't matter. His dick had never been harder. He had never wanted to fuck someone as much as he did right now with Jacqueline. He wanted to fuck Jacqueline as hard as he could and take out all of his hatred of her on her spectacular body. Was it this hatred of her that made him want her more? Did the fact that she had made his wife's life hell turn him on?

images


He wanted to tell her 'no'. He wanted to Jacqueline to go fuck herself. But the fact was, his body wanted this. His dick wanted inside of Jacqueline. He wanted to fuck this bitch and fill her up with cum. He wanted to fill up this " lady" with his cum. The good, rational part of him wanted to fight for his wife, but then he looked at Jacqueline's bare tits. Her massive, soft titties. Tits so huge that they swept away any remaining loyalty to his wife. He loved his wife, but his instincts were telling him that he wanted Jacqueline. He loved Alia, but he knew deep down he would never be attracted to her again after this. It would be hard to be attracted to her after seeing what Jacqueline had to offer. Jacqueline was superior in every way.

"Fire her." Naren whispered.

"Excuse me?" Jacqueline replied.

"I said fire her. Fire her! Please fire Alia! Do whatever you have to as long as I can have you." Naren moaned.

"Do it! Be a man and take me!" Jacqueline ordered. At that point, Naren leaped onto the table between Jacqueline's legs. Knowing he now had permission, he slid his hands upward and finally got two great big handfuls of breast flesh. Naren couldn't help but groan. They felt so fucking good. He squeezed again and again, the flesh pouring through his fingers. Naren then cupped both tits, leaned forward, and brought his mouth to her hard nipple. Naren took one of Jacqueline's nipples into his mouth, sucking on it hard. The nipple felt so good in his mouth that he couldn't help but bite it. His chewed on her nipple, seeing if she would cry out. He looked up with a mouthful of nipple to look in her eyes. Her eyes had a look of amusement. Naren chewing on her nipple only caused Jacqueline amusement. He kept squeezing and squeezing with his other hand, not getting enough of the sensation of a huge breast in his hand. Naren quickly changed nipples, slavering Jacqueline's other nipple with his spit. These tits felt so good that he was losing control. The pleasure was too great.

[imgg]https://actressx.com/wp-content/upl...fernandez-xxx-kissing-on-breast-gif.jpg[/img]

Naren attacked her breasts with his mouth and hands, now in a big-breast induced frenzy. He reached over, grabbed the bottle of oil, and emptied it all over her breasts. Her tits were now absolutely covered with the smooth oil. The oil only made her tits feel better. He couldn't stop squeezing. He couldn't stop sucking. He couldn't resist the urge to stick his face between her breasts and smother himself in their softness. If Jacqueline didn't start pushing on his head with her hands, he could have gotten lost in her tits forever.

"Put your mouth on my cunt." Jacqueline commanded. With little force, Jacqueline was able to force his head downward. He kissed her smooth stomach, down to her belly button. Then, Jacqueline's pussy was in his face. The area surrounding her pussy was dry, not having been oiled up. Now that Naren was within a foot of it, he could now tell that her pussy wasn't completely dry. In fact, it was soaking wet. She was dripping wet, clearly turned on.

"Do it! It's where your mouth belongs." Jacqueline commanded. Naren had his doubts. Eating a woman's pussy was such an intimate act. He had only ever gone down on one woman. Alia. He had only given his wife that pleasure. He wasn't sure if he could give that pleasure to another woman. But Jacqueline didn't give him time to decide. She reached down, grabbed his head, and pulled him roughly face-first into her dripping cunt.

Naren tried to fight it. He tried to wrestle his head away, but Jacqueline's grip was too strong. He couldn't fight her off. There was only one way to escape. He opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Jacqueline's wet, mature pussy. Naren looked up and saw the smug smirk on Jacqueline's face again as he looked at her face over her mountainous bare breasts. Naren then closed his eyes, focusing all of his attention on Jacqueline's cunt.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-pussy-licking-nude-xxx-pic.jpg


As Naren gathered Jacqueline's juices into his mouth, he had to admit that she tasted great. He could eat her pussy for all three meals a day and it wouldn't bother him.

Naren was soon chin deep in Jacqueline's cunt, furiously eating her hot snatch. All reluctance now gone, his only goal now was to make this fucking evil bitch cum, and show her how much of a man he was. His tongue dug deep into her cunt. He kept doing this until her felt her hard clit rubbing against his nose. He knew he had no choice but to wrap his lips around her clit and suck on it. He knew he had to. He dragged his tongue away, ran it through her silver pussy hair, then went back down and pushed it against her clit before wrapping his lips around it again.

"You little fucking shit! You hot fuck!" Jacqueline groaned. Her hips were rolling against his face as he sucked her. Finally, Naren felt Jacqueline push his head back down. He knew she was about to cum, so he pulled himself from her clit, formed a seal around her cunt with his lips, and gave her pussy a few swipes with his tongue, taking her over the edge.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" Jacqueline screamed out as a copious amount of her juices shot into his mouth. Jacqueline's thighs were crushing his head, preventing him from removing himself from her cunt. He was forced to swallow all of the juices her pussy provided. Finally, her legs dropped to the table, releasing his head. He pulled his mouth away, breathing deeply, each breath tasting like cunt.

Big-boobs-Jacqueline-Fernandez-pussy-licked-naked-body-640x582.jpg


"Good boy. You sucked me so well. I suppose you deserve a reward." Jacqueline said, spreading her legs as an invitation. Naren knew this was the moment of truth. Jacqueline was offering her pussy to him. She was offering sex. Naren had one last moment of reluctance.

"Do it! Be a man and fuck me! Fuck me!" Jacqueline ordered. Naren looked up at this woman. He hated her. He fucking hated her for making him feel what he did. He hated her, but he wanted her. He wanted to bang this bitch hard. He wanted to fuck her so hard he would fuck the bitch out of her.

Naren crawled over her. His face hovered over hers, and she had that same fucking smirk. Naren's throbbing dick swayed in the air before coming to a rest against the outside of her pussy, as if it was destined to be there. Jacqueline was looking up at him, daring him to fuck her. Naren would show this bitch what kind of man he was. He started to push his cock into this bitch.

Naren was shocked at how much he was struggling to force his dick into this evil slut. He figured since her pussy would be looser, so it would be an easy trip. But he was wrong. Jacqueline's pussy was tight as hell. It was fighting against this massive intruder. He never had this much trouble getting his dick into his wife. Finally, with a mighty push, her tight pussy spread around the tip of his beefy dick, smothering the tip in its spongy walls.

"Oh shit!" Naren yelled out. He had never felt a hole this tight.

"Fuck!" Jacqueline yelled out. She had never felt a dick this big. Now that the tip was in, Naren was able to force his dick deeper into Jacqueline. As his dick bottomed out in her pussy his balls came to rest against her and Naren couldn't help but revel in the feeling. Her pussy was so wet and so fucking tight! How was it that this " lady", who had no doubt fucked lots of men, had such a tight pussy? This bitch's pussy was tighter than Alia's by far!

zJ4Drj.jpg


Jacqueline had never been filled up this full. She knew that Naren was something special. He suited her fetishes perfectly. A young, married man with a huge beefy dick, who was clearly enamored with her, despite his protests. She would never let him go. She met his eyes, communicating the message they both wanted.

Naren began to pump his dick into her slowly. They both groaned out loud, absorbed in the pleasure they were sharing. This continued for a few minutes before Jacqueline got impatient.

"C'mon! Fuck me harder!" Jacqueline ordered. Naren increased his pace, but this wasn't enough to satisfy a whore like Jacqueline.

"Naren, I said fuck me! This isn't one of those lame fucks you have with Alia. I want hard fucking. I want real fucking. Now be a man, and fuck the shit out of me!" Jacqueline said. Naren looked at Jacqueline with hate as he began to pump his hips as hard as he could, driving his dick into her as fast as he could. After a few minutes of this, he looked at her face, hoping to see her moaning in ecstasy. But she looked impatient. He saw her roll her eyes. Bitch!

PicsArt_10-24-08.04.34.jpg


"Fine! I'll show you what I want." Jacqueline said, exasperatedly. Before he could react, Jacqueline rolled over, taking Naren with her. Now, Naren was on his back with Jacqueline on top of him.

"I'll show you what hard fucking is all about." Jacqueline said. With that, she unleashed the fury. She began to fuck at a furious pace. Jacqueline unleashed her true animal core in a blinding blur of fucking. Naren thought his fucking had been hard, but this was another level altogether. Jacqueline was fucking in a way that seemed impossible. Naren didn't know a woman could bounce this fast or fuck this rough. She bounced again and again. Naren realized she must be in incredible shape to fuck at this pace without stopping. He had never experienced anything like this. All of her weight was coming down on him. He knew his hips would be bruised in the morning.

scraped-img-1784322850927.jpg

Naren looked up to see Jacqueline's huge rack bouncing. She had worked up a sweat, and combined with the oil, her body was dripping at a rapid pace. Naren was now soaked, the fluids from her body having smeared onto him. Naren reached up and palmed Jacqueline's magnificent tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples as she rode him. They became too much to handle, so he tried to palm her ass, but that was even tougher to handle as she was still bouncing furiously. He finally had to rest his arms to the side and ride this fuck out.

"You never get this from Alia, do you? Alia doesn't fuck you this well, does she? She just whines and moans like a stupid bitch, right? She doesn't fuck you hard and rough like you've always wanted. Like you've always needed. She doesn't have such big, bouncy tits. Seeing such huge tits bouncing is a beautiful sight, isn't it? It's hypnotizing. Something you will never see with flat Alia. And my round, beautiful ass feels so good bouncing against you, doesn't it? Her ass is so weak and pathetic it would break under this kind of force. Not mine. My ass is so perfect and firm that it's enough to break you. My ass is enough to break you down and make you my slave. That's what you want, isn't it. You want to be a slave to me and my body. You want me to fuck you hard until you have no choice but to be my slave so you can fuck me forever." Jacqueline said, fucking Naren hard.

PicsArt_12-24-01.23.41.jpg


This fuck went on for a few more minutes. Jacqueline sensed the end was near, so she leaned down, wrapped her arms under Naren, and just used her hips to fuck him into submission. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and for the first time, their lips met. Naren fiercely kissed Jacqueline, their tongues mashing against each other.

Jacqueline was a true master at sex, so she could sense Naren's impending orgasm. She timed out hers to happen alongside his.

"Cum, you fucking asshole! Cum inside me and become my man for life! Cum in me! Betray Alia and abandon her for good. Do it! Cum!" Jacqueline screamed.

scraped-img-1784322849102.gif

"Oh, dammit! It feels so fucking good!" Naren moaned. Jacqueline yelled out, her orgasm hitting her as the first spurt of cum hit the inside of her pussy. Jacqueline ground her hips against him as they rode out their orgasms. She could feel spurt after spurt of hot cum filling her up, deep inside her.

Naren was overcome by pleasure. His balls had never been so full. His dick had never been smothered in a hole this tight. The pleasure was too great too bare. He had never cum this hard. Alia had never made him cum like this. The pleasure he felt at that moment was addicting. It was a feeling he would have to chase.

They finally collapsed to the table, both nearly exhausted. Jacqueline's breasts were ballooning against his chest, their sweat comingling.

"I hope you're not done yet." Jacqueline whispered in his ear.

jfc84950.jpg


**********

Alia knew Jacqueline was going to be pissed. Traffic had been ridiculously bad. She walked into the office, lunch for both of them in hand, bracing for the worst.

As Alia walked by her desk, she saw Audrey, peeking through the closed shades into Jacqueline's office.

"What's going on?" Alia asked. Audrey jumped in surprise.

"Oh, nothing." Audrey said coyly.

"Who's she meeting with?" Alia asked.

"Oh, uh, no one. Go right in." Audrey said. As Alia walked by her, Audrey couldn't help but smile. She had just watched the hottest fuck imaginable in Jacqueline's office. And she had been able to listen in, as neither Jacqueline nor Naren had been particularly quiet. She was extremely hot at the moment, severely turned on by what she had witnessed. The only thing that would make it hotter would be Alia walking in. Audrey turned to watch the show.

Alia opened the door. She started to speak as she walked in.

"Jacqueline, I am so sorry..." Alia started. Then she saw what was happening in the room. She saw Jacqueline, naked, on all fours on her massage table. Her tits were hanging down and her body was covered with sweat. Behind her was a man, standing at the end of the table, with his face buried in between her ass cheeks, furiously licking Jacqueline's asshole. Jacqueline wasn't paying attention to either Alia or the man. She was simply filing her nails, looking completely relaxed.

Full-nude-Jacqueline-Fernandez-ass-licking-photo-on-couch.jpg


"Oh, I'm so sorry." Alia said, shielding her eyes. She couldn't help but look again, and she looked at the man buried in her boss's ass. As she looked at him, she realized he had a familiar face. A very familiar face.

"Naren!?" Alia yelled incredulously. She didn't know how to react. Her mind went in a hundred different directions. She couldn't handle it. She blacked out and fell to the floor. None of the three watching particularly cared. Jacqueline set the file down.

"Honey, stick your fucking dick in me." Jacqueline whispered to Naren. He took his mouth off of her delicious asshole and pushed his dick against her asshole. He started to push. This didn't distract Jacqueline.

"Audrey!" Jacqueline called out. Audrey stepped over Alia into the room.

"Yes, Jacqueline." Audrey said, at the ready.

"Get the termination papers ready. Alia won't be here much longer. Call security and have them ready. Once you're done, you can come back and watch." Jacqueline said, her asshole accepting his dick like a champ.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-ass-hole-fucking-back-cock-new-image.jpg


"Yes ma'am." Audrey said excitedly. She reluctantly stepped out of the office.

"Honey. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like I showed you." Jacqueline said. Naren grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the table, at the perfect angle for rough sex. Then he started to pump into her furiously, rougher than he ever thought he could. He drove in and out of her, the pleasure of her tight ass feeling incredible. It was the tightest hole he had ever fucked, just ahead of Jacqueline's pussy and way ahead of Alia's pathetic pussy. Jacqueline smiled smugly as Naren reached under her to cup her tits, using them as handles to drive into her harder, roughly mauling her breasts. She didn't mind. That was just how she liked it. She held off on her orgasm. She wanted Audrey here for that.

As if on cue, Audrey walked into the office, shut the door, and sat down.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-anal-forced-fucked-without-dress-on-producer-table.jpg


"There you go honey. Let me teach you a few things. Secrets to getting ahead." Jacqueline said. Audrey nodded eagerly.

"That bitch on the floor..." Jacqueline started, getting Naren's attention as he fucked her ass. "That's your wife in a nut shell. A real woman would have come after me kicking and screaming. That bitch collapses to the floor. A woman like me will never end up there, on the floor. Women like me end up here, getting fucked properly. That's what I deserve. That's what any strong woman deserves." Jacqueline said. Naren nodded, lost in the pleasures her tight asshole provided.

"Do it, Naren. Cum in my ass. Cement your love for me and end your marriage. Do it!" Jacqueline commanded. Naren couldn't resist. He couldn't tell her 'no'. He buried himself inside her and roared like a lion as he emptied his balls up Jacqueline's ass, his betrayal now complete.

Jacqueline-Fernandez-Xxx-Hairy-Pussy-Photos.jpg


**********

Alia was woozy as she woke up. She realized she was in a chair. Suddenly, the memories came flooding back to her. She remembered Jacqueline, and her husband... no, it couldn't be. She looked up, and realized she was not alone. She was sitting in front of Jacqueline's desk, and on the other side was the woman herself. Jacqueline was looking at her, looking at her with pity.

"What happened?" Alia said.

"You passed out, dear." Jacqueline replied.

"It was a nightmare. It couldn't have happened. You didn't do it, did you?" Alia asked, not wanting to confirm her fears.

"It's true. Your husband and I have become lovers." Jacqueline replied.

alia_bhatt_talks_about_sridevis_death_1535719871_725x725.jpg


"It can't be." Alia said, starting to cry, looking for Naren. Looking for her husband to make it all better. He wasn't there.

"I sent him home. He's picking up his stuff, getting ready to move into my place." Jacqueline replied.

"How, how, how could you?" Alia stuttered out.

"It was quite easy. Young men seem to fall head over heels for me. Who am I to stop fate?" Jacqueline said.

"But, I helped you. With your divorce. And your company." Alia said, crying hard.

"That is the difference between you and me. A strong woman would have torn me apart. If I was in your position, I would have destroyed me. I would have torn me down, taken my job, and ruined my life. If you had done that, I would have at least respected you. But, you were weak. You were soft. Men don't like soft women. Men want harsh women, women who will run their lives and dominate them like they need to be. That's why Naren chose me. That's why he wanted me more than you."

ECkVD9AX4AEuILq


"You're evil..." Alia sobbed.

"That's why I win." Jacqueline replied. She looked down at her desk. "Pack up your belongings. You are no longer welcome here." she added.

"What?" Alia asked.

"If you think you're getting the editor job, you're kidding yourself. You are not the woman I thought you were. Audrey will be taking that position." Jacqueline said.

"What? She doesn't know anything about journalism." Alia countered.

"Yes, but she embodies style in a way you never will. " Jacqueline replied. "She'll get to live the good life, as will Naren and I. You, I'm afraid, will not." Alia was speechless.

"You're fired Alia." Jacqueline said softly. Alia felt like she was going to pass out. Her world was falling apart.

"Not only are you fired here, but you will not be able to get a job anywhere in this city worth a damn. The only way you will get anywhere is if you tell me thank you for stealing your husband. If you humble yourself and thank me, and tell me I was right, maybe we can work something out." Jacqueline said.

"Fuck you." Alia said.

"Naren took care of that, thank you." Jacqueline said.

f54a94eaa139717e7581a9de42a2d988.jpg


"I'll never thank you. That's ridiculous." Alia said.

"Look at this." Jacqueline said, pointing at her desk. Resting on top was a skimpy black thong. Jacqueline's skimpy black thong. "That thong is just a piece of fabric. An expensive piece of fabric, but just a piece of fabric none the less. But, simply the fact that it has been between my ass-cheeks increases its value ten-fold. That thong is worth more than you simply because it's been between my ass-cheeks. Does it hurt to know that a piece of fabric is more valued in this world than you? I like it more than you. Your husband likes it more than you. Things that go near my ass increase in value. Your husband was just a normal man, but since he's been deep in my ass, his value increased, both to the world and to me. Because he's been in my ass, he will live the good life. So, if you thank me, get on your knees... and give my ass a juicy kiss, I might be able to help you."

"Never." Alia said.

"Everyone wants to be like me, Alia. Every woman wants to be the one so desired by men. If you could, you would be in my place in a heartbeat. You can only dream of being sexy enough to steal another woman's man. The rush of proving your superiority over another woman is intoxicating." Jacqueline said.

x480-vFx.jpg


"That's insane." Alia said.

"Didn't you feel something when you took Audrey's place in Paris? Didn't you feel a rush when you were chosen over her by someone else?" Jacqueline asked.

Alia realized that she did feel something when she told Audrey she was going to Paris instead of her. But it wasn't exactly like Jacqueline explained. Right?

"So, are you prepared to do what's necessary?" Jacqueline asked.

"No. Of course not. Fuck you!" Alia said.

"That's unfortunate." Jacqueline said. "When you change your mind, come find me."

"It'll never happen." Alia replied. Jacqueline nodded. She started getting back to work.

"That's all." Jacqueline said quietly. Alia was about to stand up and wipe that smirk off her face when she realized two security guards had just walked in behind her. She looked back before deciding to give it a shot, jumping towards Jacqueline. The guards grabbed her before she could get anywhere close. Jacqueline didn't bat an eyelash. She didn't even look at her. She didn't need to. The battle was over. Jacqueline had won.

Alia started kicking and screaming as she was dragged out of the office. Audrey and her gaggle of friends were laughing at her, and Piers simply shook his head, disappointed. Alia was tossed out into the street, with no job and no man.

aliabhatt.jpg


**********

(Six Months Later)

Alia was writing in article about the new batch of spark plugs coming out in the next year. After leaving "Style", she had had no luck finding work. She had interviewed all over, but somehow, word got to all of them that she had worked for Jacqueline Fernandez. They would seek a reference from her, and they would get one back. Jacqueline's reference for Alia simply stated "She was my biggest disappointment. You would be a fool to hire her."

She tried contacting Simon, but he basically just laughed in her face. She had been black-balled out of any job she possibly would have cared about. That was how she found herself working for a car magazine. It wasn't anything she cared about, but it was work.

Alia had dwelled on Naren and Jacqueline after that incident. She wondered how it had happened. Alia realized that she was easily used. She was an easy mark. Simon had used her to make a play for the magazine. Jacqueline had used her to steal her man. Alia vowed never to be used again.

As she looked up facts about spark plugs, she thought about how much she hated this job. After awhile she started to consider going to Jacqueline and doing what she said, simply to get better work. But to do so, to thank her for stealing her man, would require her to swallow her pride in a big way.

Alia tried to distance herself from the fashion industry in every way. She no longer wore any clothes considered fashionable, settling for bulky clothes, playing down her looks. She didn't want to even be seen as anything close to fashionable. Needless to say, she wasn't turning any heads.

She was watching TV in her small apartment when she saw a show about the entertainment industry. She was half watching it, but her attention was grabbed when she saw Naren on the show. Alia turned up the volume.

"After fashion mogul Jacqueline Fernandez married her main squeeze, Naren there has been a sharp rise in many noticeable areas. Relationships between women over 36 and men under 25 have increased by over 20%. There has also been a sharp rise in men taking their wife's last name, similar to how Naren changed his last name to after the marriage. Also, pregnancies for women over the age of 36 have increased by 40%. All of those things are now fashionable, thanks to Jacqueline Fernandez. Rumors have stated that Jacqueline and Naren have a bun in the oven, but those are just rumors. When we hear more, we will let you know. And I must say, those two are just so cute together. We here wish them all the best." the older female anchor said. Alia turned off the TV, and sat in silence.

2393f503c4f34eb169aaaf8e763d1accd9990721.gifv


Alia knew she had to make a choice. Could she keep living this sad life, or could she swallow her pride, talk to Jacqueline, and possibly upgrade her life?

The next day, Alia spied on Jacqueline. She watched as Jacqueline left the office. As she walked to her car, she noticed Alia across the street. Jacqueline looked at her and smirked arrogantly.

That night, Alia found herself outside Jacqueline's door. She wondered what she was doing, but she knew she couldn't keep living this life she had now. She had no man, no friends, and no future. Ralph and Cori could no longer hang around a sad-sack like her. They had taken Naren's side in the divorce, understanding why he left Alia.

Alia had no choice. She had to do it. Alia knocked on the door. Alia heard rustling, and finally, the door opened. There stood Jacqueline, covered in sweat, wrapped in a golden robe and nothing else.

"Alia!" Jacqueline said happily. "How can I help you?"

Jacqueline-Fernandez-683x1024.jpg


"I, uh, I just..." Alia stuttered.

"Out with it dear. Naren is just dying to get fucked some more, and as we both know, I'm the woman for the job." Jacqueline teased. As she said this, she put her hands on her hips. This caused her robe to spread apart, revealing her belly and expansive cleavage. Alia glanced at her belly, and saw a slight bulge. A pregnancy bulge. So, the rumors were true. Alia shook her head and bit the bullet.

"Thank you Jacqueline. Thank you for stealing Naren from me. Thank you for showing me what I'm missing. Thank you for showing me I'm not woman enough for a man like him. You were right about everything." Alia said. It was the hardest thing she ever said. She didn't believe any of it. She was just telling Jacqueline what she wanted to hear. Jacqueline smiled.

"Okay. Now, get on your knees, dear." Jacqueline said simply.

"You're not serious?" Alia asked.

"If you want to get anywhere, you have to pay your dues." Jacqueline said. Alia gritted her teeth, looked around to make sure no one was watching, and kneeled in front of Jacqueline. Jacqueline smiled and turned around. She lifted the back of her robe, revealing her bare ass.

Alia pulled back, disgusted. But she knew what had to be done. She closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and quickly gave Jacqueline's soft right butt-cheek a quick peck.

"Uh-uh, dear. Not on the cheek." Jacqueline said, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart, revealing her asshole to Alia's eyes. Her asshole was leaking cum, having been freshly fucked there by Alia's former husband.

"Please no." Alia begged. Jacqueline simply smirked.

"Make it a longer, juicy kiss too." Jacqueline whispered.

Alia shook her head in disgust. How could she ask that? It was disgusting.

"Don't be scared, honey. Hubby loves doing it." Jacqueline assured.

best-bollywood-actress-jacqueline-fernandez-naked-porn-photos.jpg


Her ticket to living a better life was kissing her former boss's asshole. Could she go on living this crappy life, working for a car magazine? She had always wanted to write about important events in the world, not mufflers and spark plugs. Alia shook her head. She had no choice.

Alia pursed her lips, looked straight ahead, and brought her lips forward, planting her lips against Jacqueline's asshole on the front doorstep of Jacqueline's house, for all of the world to see. Jacqueline moaned loudly. She held the kiss for a second before pulling away. She unconsciously licked her lips and tasted the leftover residue of Naren's cum.

Jacqueline dropped her robe and turned around. She looked down at Alia, who was still on her knees, and shook her head.

Nude-ass-Jacqueline-Fernandez-shaved-pussy-licking-xxx-free-download.jpg


"Honey, if you want to be a woman like me, you should have realized what I was doing. A woman like me would never end up on her knees, begging to kiss another woman's asshole. You're not cut out for this, darling. You still have a lot to learn." Jacqueline said, with almost pity.

"But..." Alia started.

"I hope you enjoy the car magazine darling." Jacqueline said.

"But you promised..." Alia started.

"That's all." Jacqueline said, closing the door in Alia's face, closing her off from a world she would never know. As she heard muffled moaning from the other side of the door, Alia had to walk away, knowing they were living the life she could only dream of having.

643_1000.jpg


THE-END
 
"Hmmm, you like that pussy don't you sweetie?" I asked, breathlessly watching the pretty little eyed blond lying between my thighs.

"Y...yes ma'am," she whispered, her eyes wide and her lip trembling as she tentatively flicked her pink tongue across my swollen clit.

"Then show me honey," Reaching down, I grabbed her hair, "Don't tease it, lick it!"

Her reply became a muffled yelp, when I lifted my hips, shoving my pussy into her face, while holding her head still.

(MyPornSnap.top)_trisha-krishnan-nude-pics.jpg


"That's it!" I moaned as her tongue started working against my swollen flesh, "Suck that pussy! Look at you, you naughty little girl, licking a married woman's pussy!"

"While she gets fucked by her husband." Kumar said kneeling on the bed behind her.

"Oh, yes!" I licked my lips at sight of his hard thick cock that he was currently slapping against our little friend's ass. "Shove that cock in that tight little pussy!"

She squealed between my legs as Kumar eased his sizable cock into her tight pink pussy. Her squeal turned into a series of yelps when he began to fuck her. She was squirming between my legs and doing more yelping than licking. That wouldn't do, so lifting my legs, I draped them across her back and crossed my ankles, pinning her face to my yearning pussy.

(MyPornSnap.top)_15.jpg


Kumar removed his hands from her hips and grabbing my ankles, held them tightly as he started fucking her harder. "Take that cock," She moaned, "You know you love it honey, now be a good girl and lick my pussy, make us both cum for you!"

Whether my words turned her on, or she just wanted to try to get out from between my legs, our little blonde playmate stopped wiggling around and was now attacking my pussy with a vengeance. I moaned loudly as her tongue swirled across my clit and my hips rocked into her face.

"There you go baby," Kumar called out, "Come for her, show us what a good little girl she's being!"

Kumar was gasping and I could tell he was getting close as well. That was okay though, after we both came, it would be her turn; we'd lay her back and suck on her tits and pussy, fondle her and get her off, by then Kumar would be hard again and would fuck me next and....

tumblr_ni3n26k6gX1u2uinso10_540.gif


I gasped as I felt my orgasm beginning to race through me. Kumar was really giving it to her good and her yelps of pleasure into my pussy sent me over the edge. I threw my head back and cried out in ecstasy as I came hard in that cute little face.

I heard a loud moan and saw Kumar whip his cock out. He started pumping it and I cried out again as my orgasm continued while watching his thick white cum splatter that round little ass. I released a long moan as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and let my legs drop from her back. She sat up on her knees, her pretty face slick with my cum and with a smile asked, "My turn?"

(MyPornSnap.top)_trisha-krishnan-fake-nude-pic.jpg


I awoke with a start and lay there waiting for my heart to stop pounding. Despite the air conditioning, I was sweating and wiped a few strands of damp auburn hair from my forehead. I became aware that my nipples were hard and I suppressed a groan when the sheet rubbed across them. The dream had left me hot and I flipped the sheet down past my hips to cool off. I stretched my arms over my head, arching my back and realized I was not going to cool off like this.

As bad as it sounded the sight of my body turned me on. Not that I thought I was all that, but I looked pretty good for forty four. My tits were still fairly firm and hadn't started sagging, well not too much anyway. My rose colored nipples were as hard as Kumar's cock had looked in the dream I'd just had. Letting my gaze wander down, I took in my stomach that while no longer as flat as it once had been still looked good.

Trisha-2012-hot-photo-shoot.jpg


The sheet was thrown back enough to see my hips, which although not wide, had enough curve to give Kumar plenty to grab on to. I pushed the sheet further down and opening my legs took in the sight of my soft thighs. If I had to pick a word to describe my body, I would use lush. I was not exactly toned, but soft with curves in all the right places.
 
I thought my thighs were one of those soft sexy places and bending my leg, started caressing the inside of the right one. The edge of my hand brushed my shaved pussy and I let out a sharp breath at not only the contact, but how wet I was.

No surprise after dreaming of my latest obsession. Not that having another woman join us was a new occurrence; we had been doing that for years. Not often, maybe once every few months or so. We both wouldn't mind more often, but this kept it a treat and it was hard to find women we could both agree on and trust to be safe and sane.

Trisha-Krishnan-fingering-pussy-1.jpg


A few months ago I had watched a movie where a couple in their forties sought out and brought home young girls to play with and since then had been dying to try it. Unfortunately they were difficult to find. We had careers and had to be careful and young girls; **censored** or otherwise, couldn't be trusted not to say anything.

Normally our sexcapades took placee out of town whenever we could get a long weekend. This avoided drama and gave us an extra thrill to look forward to. In fact last time out we did find a girl in her early twenties, but...I gasped as my hand caught my pussy again. There was no way around it, I wasn't going back to sleep until I came. Slipping my hand between my legs, I rubbed my clit while thinking of my dream.

I imagined a hot little barely legal moaning between my legs; she wouldn't have much experience and would be nervous, but eager to please. I would guide her along, telling her how good she was, while Kumar stroked her pussy or fucked her. My hand stopped at the thought of Kumar.

Full-nude-Trisha-Krishnan-fingering-her-37-year-old-pussy-xxx-image.jpg


Turning my head, I saw him lying on his back, sleeping soundly. The sheet had been pulled from him as well and I took in his broad shoulders and solid build. Kumar was a professor, but had been going to the gym several times a week for years and had kept himself in damn good shape.

His black hair had a few flecks of gray, but aside from that he looked several years younger than his forty five years. Kumar was someone who never worried or stressed and it showed in a face still unmarred by lines or winkles. His blue eyes were clear, bright and always gleamed as if he was laughing on the inside.

They were the feature that had first caught my attention few years ago, that and the big easy smile that always seemed ready to spread across his face. At the moment however, my eyes wandered down across his stomach down to my other favorite feature, his cock.

The sheet had it partially covered, but I could see the rest of it outlined and saw that he was semi hard. I wondered if maybe he was having a fun dream as well. I flipped the sheet the rest of the way down the bed and licked my lips at the sight of his now completely exposed cock.

We had sex almost every night and tonight had been no exception. Kumar had gotten me off with his fingers while sucking my nipple and after I'd gone down on him, I'd rolled over, put my ass in the air and let him take me fast and hard.

Why masturbate when I had this next to me? I'm sure Kumar would forgive his sleep being interrupted by his wife's hot mouth and hotter pussy. Rolling over onto my side, I quickly bent over and placing my hands on his stomach, scooped his cock up in my open mouth and started sucking him hard and fast. Kumar's hips jerked and my eyes rolled as his rapidly hardening cock was shoved deeper into my mouth.

preview.jpg


"Damn Trisha," Kumar gasped, "You're in over drive tonight."

I popped his cock from my mouth and asked, "You complaining?"

"Hell no," he laughed as his hand caressed my back and ran up through my long hair. Pushing on the back of my head, he added, "Do continue!"

"Just me?" I said, turning to look at him, "They name streets after you pal." I laughed and turning around, so my ass was facing him, swung my leg over his head and lowered my pussy to his face, "Want my tongue baby? Then get busy with yours."

Kumar gave me a quick lick that sent a shiver through me then laughed again, "Talk about a midnight snack!"

I smiled just before I took his beautiful cock back into my mouth. Kumar and I had always had an amazing sex life; we could be sweet and playful right up to hardcore nasty. No matter what mood one of us was in the other always seemed to be as well. That included my never wanting to completely giving up playing with women and Kumar being okay with it.

Then again, as he always put it, he 'suffered nobly and took one for the team' whenever he was required to play with some hot woman as well as his wife. After all it wasn't cheating if we both played.

My thoughts trailed off when Kumar pulled me to his face earnestly sucking on my clit. I moaned around his fully hard cock and Kumar sighed in appreciation as I opened wide and took him all the way down. I pushed my tongue out and licked his balls as I held him deep in my mouth.

"Oh goddamn!" He gasped into my pussy, "God, you can suck cock!"

(MyPornSnap.top)_9p1htq.jpg


I giggled around him, then bobbed my head slowly, pressing my tongue to his shaft as I worked him up and down. I closed my eyes and moaned at how good his tongue felt on my clit and how much I enjoyed sucking him like this. There were times I would all but attack his cock until he filled my mouth, but right now I wanted to get fucked and was taking my time until he got me off. That wouldn't be long. As always, Kumar was on the same page as me and was sucking my clit hard and fast.

Even as my husband worked my pussy I imagined some cute young thing back there. I would be between Kumar's legs blowing him and she would be behind me licking. She would get me off, then slide up next to me and we would blow him.

Kumar's favorite part of our little three ways was watching me share his cock with another woman; he preferred that even over fucking them, although he never complained about that. I took him deep again and thought of having a pretty little face next to mine. I would hold his cock, push it into her sweet mouth, and then watch her suck on it, before taking it back for myself.

8.jpg


My hips were rocking into Kumar's talented tongue as my mind played out my fantasy. While I would suck his cock, she would tongue his balls. When Kumar was ready to cum I always let him shoot it all over our 'guests' face or in her mouth, then lick it off.

My legs tightened and I squealed around Kumar's cock as my pussy convulsed. I held him deep in my mouth as I shoved my pussy hard into his face while my hips gyrated and my legs tightened around his head. Kumar's hands were still on my hips and he yanked me back further into his mouth.
 
After the last shudder of pleasure flowed through me, I removed his cock from my mouth and sitting up, ground my soaking pussy into him. After riding his face for another moment, I swung my leg back over him quickly reversing my position and straddled him again. I grabbed his cock and after guiding it to the entrance of my pussy, let my weight go. We both cried out as I impaled myself and bracing my hands on his chest, I started bouncing up and down.

Trisha_krishnan_PicsArt_05-04-01.31.32-01.jpg


"Holy shit!" Kumar groaned as I rode him hard and fast, driving my sopping pussy onto his long thick cock. "Fuck, you're wild tonight!"

"I need it!" I moaned as I drove down even harder, "I need to get fucked baby! Give it to me, I...hey!"

I cried out in surprise when, grabbing my wrists, Kumar yanked them up and over his head. I fell forward, my tits pressing against his chest and my head resting on his shoulder. Wrapping his powerful arms around my waist, he raised his legs and started driving his hips into me.

"This what you need?" He asked as his cock plunged hard into my pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I moaned, loving the feeling of his thick hard flesh pounding into me.

I let myself relax and yelped in his ear each time he slammed himself into me. Kumar was fucking me like it was a race and within moments I could hear him gasping with each thrust.

Trisha_krishnan_PicsArt_05-03-01.11.42-01.jpg


"Give it to me!" I hissed in his ear, "Come for me baby, oh, yes!"

Kumar groaned in my ear and I joined him at the feeling of his cock exploding inside me. Kumar gave me several more hard pumps, each ending with another hot spurt of come. With a sigh, he stopped moving and I wiggled my hips into him, smiling at the whimper he released when I contacted my pussy and wrung a couple of more drops from his spent cock.

"Damn." Kumar whispered, kissing my cheek, "That was fun."

"Always is baby." I told him as I rolled over onto my side and sliding my arm across his waist nestled my head on his shoulder.

"Wet dream I take it," he asked, while caressing my shoulder.

"Oh yeah." I nodded into his arm.

"Was she cute?" he laughed

"Adorable and young."

"Still on that kick?"

"I want one baby!" I gave him my best pout, "Let's find one!"

"We did," Kumar reminded me, "The girl down in town, she was only twenty."

"She was an escort we found on crag's list," I rolled my eyes, "That girl had more experience with women than I do. I want one that's going to be a little timid."

"Trisha, any girl who would be up for this wouldn't be. They're either pros or sluts." He laughed, "Hell, some of the stories I hear coming out of these sororities initiations aren't about sucking cock through glory holes anymore, now it's licking the other girls pussies."

(MyPornSnap.top)_fakes-trisha-actress-pics-2.jpg


"Aww," I teased him, "Those glory hole days were fun."

"I told you, if you really wanted too we could have a guy with us."

"And I know you're just saying that." I told him, "It's still appreciated, but you know its pussy I crave sometimes, you got all I need sweetie."

"I don't have a teenage pussy though." He laughed.

"No, and that's what I want next!" I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down at him, "Come on honey, its driving me nuts."

"You?" he asked, "Trisha I'm a professor! I see fifty to sixty girls a day that look like what we want. Trust me; I'm hard at the desk half the day picturing you licking them."

"Just me licking them, or them licking you?"

"I take it for the team." He replied with a straight face.

"So let's get one!"

"They're not puppies Trisha." He shook his head. "I have to be careful around here and when we travel we don't have time to be scoping around that much. So we go with the working girls," he shrugged, "maybe we could try an under twenty one club."

"Maybe." I nodded, "But we can't go away for awhile with my new ad campaign and you're teaching summer classes when the semester is over." I frowned, "Besides, those girls would be sluts and...."

"What do you want hon?" He asked, "A virgin? You want to scare some poor little thing? Twist her like that?"

"No," I said poking his chest, "You know I don't want to be mean. I don't want them scared or curled up in a ball. I just want a girl who's never been with a couple. I want someone who wants to have fun..."

"So kind of slutty." Kumar interrupted.

500007400228_142609761e8c0fc77362ea.jpg


"But," I continued, "Still not quite sure what to do, I..." I snapped my fingers, "Enthusiastic, but inexperienced! Kind of wild, but never been that wild."

"Okay." He rolled his eyes again, "How about we put an ad in the paper saying that?"

"Don't be a jerk." I said, "I just woke you up sucking your cock."

"Not being a jerk Trisha, just being realistic. It'll happen, but it's going to have to be just right and we can't do anything around here. A lot of those girls do some escort work and God help my career if we set something up with one of them and they recognize me. So we wait until we go away in a couple of months."

"Okay." I agreed, laying my head back on his chest and closing my eyes, "But you promise me we'll find one?"

"Oh, I promise." He said in a tone that made me open my eyes again.

"What's that mean?"

"Nothing except I promise." This time he seemed to be trying not to smile.

"Do you know something I don't know?" I asked excitedly.

"Good night Trisha." He kissed me on the forehead and added, "Sweet dreams."

"Don't know if they'll be sweet." I muttered, but most definitely, they'd be wet.

*****

Little teases, I thought as I looked out the window of the spare bedroom I had made into a home office. I was on the second floor and could see over the fence into the neighbor's yard. Like us, they had a decent size swimming pool, but unlike us had a nineteen year old daughter.

Currently the daughter, an adorable little brunette with big brown eyes and perky tits was swimimg along with one of her friends. The two of them were talking and laughing loudly, in my overheated mind, I saw them beginning to kiss and touch each other. A familiar warm feeling grew between my legs as I imagined them coming over in their bikinis and looking to play. The friend had a nice body, reminded me of my own curvy form and our hair was a similar color, but the brunette was just so damn cute.

"Oh, that is so not fair!" I muttered as the girl rolled over on her stomach, showing off her cute round ass.

Even more unfair was the brunette squirting suntan lotion on her back and rubbing it in. Leaning back in my chair, I slid my hand down into the waistband of my skirt and panties. I started lightly stroking my pussy as I watched the brunette rubbing lotion into her hot friend. Damn what I wouldn't give to feel that firm warm young flesh beneath my hands.

Trisha-Krishnan-pussy-fingering-xxx-nude-images-xnxx-com.jpg


"You're out of control Trisha." I whispered even as my fingers found my clit.

Below me the brunette untied the redhead's bikini so she could cover her back and I began breathing heavier. Damn would it be something to see those firm tits! I...I jumped as my cell phone rang and removing my fingers from my pussy, I grabbed it to see it was Kumar calling and noticed it was already five o'clock, time flew when I worked from home.

"Hey honey," I answered. "On your way home?"

"In a few, but listen you home for the night?"

"Yeah why?" I asked, "Everything okay?"

"Better than okay honey!" Kumar laughed, "I have great news!"

"I'm always up for good news!" I told him, "You get that research grant you've been pushing for?"

"No, but trust me, this is good news for both of us!"

"Well what is it?"
 
"Let me ask you a question first," he replied and I could practically feel the excitement in his voice, "You up for some company tonight?"

I felt my heart begin to beat faster, company was usually what we called our..."Of course," I told him, "Why? Who's...."

"I found her Trisha!" Kumar laughed, "I found her and she's coming over tonight!"

heroine-trisha-krishnan-photos-with-hot-stills-17.jpg


*****

When I heard Kumar's BMW pull into the driveway I ran downstairs and almost knocked him over when he got in the door.

"Who is she, who is she?" I demanded like a little kid looking for a surprise from her parents.

"Easy, easy!" Kumar laughed, giving me that huge smile I so adored. "Let's go sit and I'll tell you about it!"

"Oh, I love you!" I told him, and gave him a long deep kiss.

"It won't just be me you'll be loving later," he said, after I'd pulled my tongue from his mouth. "Wait until you see her!"

"What's she look like?" I asked as we walked over and sat on the couch.

"Hold on, I'll show you." Kumar pulled out his phone and after scrolling through it, handed it to me with a wicked smile on his face, "Ask and you shall receive."

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed, "She's just what I wanted!"

I could already feel my pussy starting to flow as I stared at the girl in the picture. Just like my fantasy she had long hair and blue eyes. She was smiling and I noticed she had a pair of full very inviting lips.

"Bodies as hot as the face," Kumar said, "Long legs, and those cute little tits that you love."

"You seen them already?" I asked as I handed him the phone back.

"Course not, but I see her in class every day."

"You...." My excitement began to fade, "She's a student?"

"Yeah, I..."

"Are you nuts Kumar?" I shook my head, "I know I was being pushy last night, but you're right, your job!"

"Calm down!" He put his hands up, "Let me tell you what happened,"

"It doesn't matter! I don't know what you set up, but you have to cancel this!"

South-indian-actress-hot-gallery-Trisha-Krishnan-Very-attractive-hot-photos-gallery-31405.jpg


"She'll be here in an hour." He said, still smiling, "So just let me tell you about it."

"An hour?" I thought of how pretty she was, but what was he thinking? "Okay, but I still think that this isn't a good idea."

"You'll see." Sitting back, he began removing his tie and jacket as he spoke. "Okay, remember I told you about that student who turned in this lights out paper, but I kept thinking I'd read it before?"

"Yeah." I nodded watching him now unbutton his shirt. "You were talking about it last night."

"Right. Well I was pretty sure last night, but confirmed it today. The paper was familiar because another student turned it in five years ago. I looked up the records."

He un-tucked his shirt and sat back. I licked my lips at the sight of his chest and imagined that pretty little blonde kneeling next to me between his legs.

"So I go back and look at the other three papers she did this semester and her freshmen year as well." He grinned, "One of them from last year? Was one I'd seen a few years back. Apparently she's buying them from someone who's got connections at the colleges."

"So," I frowned, "You're going to blackmail her with this? Into sex?" I shook my head. "I told you Kumar, I don't want to really force anyone I..."

EhSLCs3U0AMzw6J


"Just listen will you?" He shook his head, "Jeez, I'm trying to make you happy here."

"Again, just me?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"All for the team baby," He grinned, "So her names Anaswara Rajan...."

"Aww how cute!" I continued in a sultry purr, "Oh Anaswara, oh suck on that pussy honey."

"Wow." Kumar said, then made a show of shaking his head to clear it. "I call Anaswara into my office after the last class of the day and confront her with it. First she denies it, then the waterworks start. Anaswara is on a scholarship, but it doesn't include living on campus so she has a roommate and has had to work a lot and her grades were slipping. She didn't have time to do the papers properly and a friend got them for her, but it cost her, so she had to work more and..." he shrugged.

"Anyway, if I reported this, her scholarship is void and poor little Anaswara would have to go back home to her small town and tell her parents, who have been oh, so proud of her, what happened."

Anaswara-Rajan-10.jpg


"But of course you had a deal for her?" I grunted, "I don't like blackmail Kumar, I want them to want to...."

I stopped when he put his finger to my lips.

"I swear I'll put my cock in there if you don't stop."

"ohhh," I smiled, "That's a threat."

"Speaking of threats, I wasn't thinking of that and told her I felt bad, but even if I didn't report her, I would at least have to fail her. That would bring her GPA down and affect her financial aid as well. So now she's begging me to not tell anyone, she's promising she'll work harder and going on and on."

He sighed. "I do feel for the girl, its not easy, full time school close to full time job, we went through it ourselves. So I'm thinking of giving her a week to write a new paper and go from there. When she...."

He paused and gave me that wicked smile that sent my pussy flowing.

"She tells me that she'll not only be a good student, but a good girl. I ask her what that means, even though I know and she..." he shook his head, "She hesitates for a minute like she's not sure, then comes around my desk, sits on the edge of it and pulls her skirt up."

"Goddamn!" I exclaimed. "So she offered to play!"

"Told you to trust me. I put on the act, I can't, I'm married, my job. She says she won't tell, and..." He laughed, "Says my wife doesn't look like her."

"Little bitch!" I said, but was laughing as I did. "I'll show her!"

Anaswara-Rajan-12-576x720.jpg


"So after I do what I feel is a fair amount of hedging, I tell her we have a deal. She comes here tonight, shows me how hard she is willing to work and I let her keep her grade. She's done with me after the semester and she promised to do her own work next year."

"Its still risky."

"She opens her mouth she goes back home."

"And you have no job and won't get another one." I pointed out. "This isn't the cheesy porn world Kumar."

"You didn't see her, Trisha, she's scared, but the way she hiked her skirt up," he licked his lips, "Just a little holding back, then she showed me this hot red thong," he smiled, "Enthusiastic!"

"She doesn't know about me?"
 
"Nope, that can be a surprise, didn't want to discuss that there. So she's coming over in a half hour." He sat back and with a satisfied smile, "We're going to get what we want babe and this girl is smoking, and...." He took my hand and squeezed it, "Nineteen, Trisha she's only nineteen."

Leaning over I kissed his chest and after flicking my tongue across his nipple said, "Honey, I'm going to let you fuck me in the ass this weekend if this works out."

"Oh, it will," he nodded reaching out and squeezing my right tit through my blouse, "Only leaves one question."

"What's that?"

"How do you want to play her?"

Trisha-Hot-Images-Photos-001.jpg


*****

I felt a wave of excitement go through me when the doorbell rang. I looked over at Kumar who was wearing jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He stood up from the couch and made a shooing gesture with his fingers and with a smile; I turned and headed upstairs for the bedroom. When I entered, I cut across and went into the bathroom off of it.

I closed the door most of the way behind me, leaving it open just enough to let me peek into the bedroom. I had dimmed the lights earlier and had lit a couple of candles to have enough light so that we could see everything we would be doing with little Anaswara.

After debating what to wear Kumar had suggested just my short black silk and a red thong, nothing fancy, just simple and sexy. I'd spent the last half hour trying not to play with myself. It's not like I wouldn't be able to keep coming, but the next time I was going to get off was all over that pretty young face. My heart started pounding when I heard footsteps on the stairs and Kumar's voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Don't be nervous Anaswara, we're going to have fun and all this will go away."

The door opened and Kumar came in and stood aside.

"Oh, yes." I whispered when I saw our little playmate in person.

Anaswara was short and a little on the thinner side, and dressed for fun. Her hair was down and teased out, and the short skirt she was wearing barely went down past her ass. As Kumar had said her legs were well shaped, that shape was helped along by the black stiletto's she was wearing.

anaswara-rajan-in-short-dress-showing-legs.jpg


Also as Kumar had said, she was a bit small on top, but they were high and pushed up nicely by the tight low cut blouse she was wearing. The blouse had black buttons, but was down halfway to expose the tops of those perky tits as well as a black lace bra.

As she walked into the room, I took in every detail. Her nails were long and painted a bright pink as were her toe nails. Her lips were pink as well and she wasn't wearing stockings due to the heat. I could just imagine lifting that skirt to see that sweet little ass.

Kumar took her hand and leading her over to the bed turned to face her. He whispered something to her and reaching up, took her face in his large strong hands. Anaswara, looked nervous for a minute then as Kumar leaned in, seemed to relax and tilting her head, accepted his kiss.

I reached and began toying with my nipple as I watched them. His hands had dropped to her narrow waist and her arms had slipped around his neck. They were kissing deeply and I could see their mouths working as their tongues darted into each other's mouths.

Kumar dropped his hands to her ass, and lifting her skirt held it there for a moment. My pussy started to drip at the sight of that small tight ass in its black lace thong. Kumar knew I could see from where I was and held the skirt up another moment before letting it go.

Trisha+at+Shop+CJ+Launch+_13_.jpg


He cupped her small cheeks in his hands and gave them a squeeze. Anaswara gave a nervous laugh, and then moaned, I looked up to see Kumar had nuzzled his face into her neck and was kissing her. I watched his lips slide across her smooth white flesh and began squeezing my nipple harder.

Kumar's hands left her ass and he began unbuttoning her blouse as he continued to kiss her neck. That bastard, I had wanted to do that! As if he had sensed my thoughts he stopped after a couple of buttons. He then slipped his hands in her blouse and Anaswara gasped as he started fondling them through the bra.

She let her head fall back and as Kumar started kissing the top of her chest, I noticed her hips were beginning to rock back and forth. Oh, the dirty little thing was enjoying this! Kumar grabbed her left wrist and gave it a push. Her hand immediately dipped down to his crotch and started rubbing it through his jeans.

Kumar turned his head towards the door and winked. I was starting to rock back and forth on my feet, I was anxious to get into the game, but wanted to let her get to the point of no return before I did.

556972_01big-picsay.jpg


That moment was apparently right around the corner. To my, and by the look on his face, Kumar's surprise, Anaswara pulled back from him and with a playful shove sent him into a sitting position on the bed. A rush of heat went through my pussy as with a smile Anaswara unzipped her skirt and with a sexy little shimmy, let it fall to the floor.

She paused to kick off each of her heels while undoing the last buttons on her shirt and tossing it off. Standing before Kumar in just the lacy black thong, and bra, she said, "Do you think I'm a good student professor?"

"Oh, you nasty little thing." I muttered as my hand dipped between my legs, rubbing my pussy.

"I think you...." Kumar smiled, "Have some impressive credentials."

1045600_b382351-picsay.jpg


"And I'm a hard worker!" She gave him a sly smile and grabbed his cock through his jeans. "You hard at work sir?"

"I...damn."

The look of surprise on his face almost made me laugh. Whatever he thought of Anaswara she seemed pretty damn bold. She proved that point again when she grabbed the bottom of Kumar's t-shirt and pulling it over his head threw it to the side.
 
"Oh, look at you," she cooed, running her small hands up and down his chest. "Oh, this isn't going to be work at all!"

"No?" Kumar asked as he reached around and started playing with her ass. "You don't think so?"

"Not at all," she leaned forward and ran her pink tongue around his nipple, "But I always did like studying." She laughed, "What would you like me to study sir?"

Oh, this girl was too much! True I'd wanted demure, but there was no denying this was hot! There was also the little surprise that we had planned for her as well, let's see how she handles that. But at the moment, I stayed where I was and enjoyed the view. Anaswara had made a show of slowly sinking to her knees while confidently unzipping his jeans.

"I...I think you know what you need to do." Kumar's voice was breathless with excitement as she had obviously caught him off guard, but like me, he wasn't complaining.

"I do," she said softly as she pulled on his jeans. "That's why I'm a good student, I ...oh, wow!" Kumar hadn't been wearing underwear and when Anaswara tugged his jeans over his hips, his cock sprang free. "Damn," Anaswara whispered with a look of lust on her face that had my hand on the doorknob. "That's a nice dick."

Anaswara-Rajan4.jpg


"Yeah," Kumar asked, reaching out and brushing her hair from her face, so I would get a good view. "You like sucking cock?"

"I do." She said, running her tongue across her full lips.

"You are a good girl aren't you Anaswara?"

"Yes sir,"

Reaching back, she started to remove her bra. I almost opened the door; I wanted to be there when she did that! Just as I started to push it open, Kumar said quickly, "Why don't you leave that on."

"You don't want to see my tits?" she asked, surprised.

"I...I want to take it off." Kumar told her, then added, "Now aren't you going to show me what a good girl you are?"

"Oh, yes sir," she purred while grabbing his cock.

Kumar gasped and I could feel myself trembling in excitement as I watched her small hand work its way up and down his cock. She pumped it slowly and when she reached the top, squeezed. Kumar moaned and Anaswara smiled up at him, before leaning forward and wrapping her pink lips around the head of his cock.

Kumar started to say something, but it turned into a loud groan as with no hesitation Anaswara started bobbing her head rapidly on his cock. I watched as she worked her way about halfway down before sliding back up.

Topless-mallu-Anna-Rajan-sucking-black-cock-without-condom-blwojob.jpg


She was moving quickly and following her lips with her hand. One thing was for sure, she was no stranger to sucking cock, but it was getting to be time to see what she could do with a pussy. Anaswara removed Kumar's cock from her mouth and as she looked up at him with those big blue eyes, tongued the tip.

"Am I earning my grade sir?" she asked, before quickly licking the length of his shaft up and down.

"So far so good," he said softly, then gasped as she took him back into her mouth. "Damn good," he nodded as he put his hand on her head,

I watched him guide her head up and down his cock then, quickly pushing the door open, yelled, "Kumar, what the fuck are you doing?"

scraped-img-1784322888732.gif

Kumar looked over at me and doing a remarkable job of staying in character, exclaimed, "Trisha!"

Anaswara had pulled her mouth from his cock, and looking up at me from her knees cried out, "Oh my god!"

Her face immediately turned beet red, and as I reached them she began stammering, "I...I'm sorry! I..."

"Sorry?" I asked her, enjoying the look on her face, "I catch you sucking my husband's cock and that's all you can say?"

"Oh my god!" She said, making a ridiculous effort to pick her shirt up and try to cover her chest with it, "I...I didn't know he was married I..."

"Don't lie to me." I told her, lowering my voice. She really looked scared and I didn't want her to try to run out on us. "You knew he was," I gave her a wink; "You're just a naughty little thing that doesn't care."

Anaswara-Rajan6.jpg


"No, I..." she looked up at me with those big blue eyes and her lower lip began trembling, "Please, d...don't get me in trouble, I...I'll leave and I won't come back! I..."

"Leave?" I dropped down to my knees in front of her, "Now why would you leave?"

"Umm," she looked at me confused and my eyes locked onto that trembling lip, oh how I wanted to kiss her. "B...because I was..."

"Sucking my husband's cock?"

"Well, I guess and...."

"And doing a pretty good job." I told her, "I can do better, but you are young."

"I...I have to go!" Anaswara blurted out and started to stand.

Reaching out quickly, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed just hard enough to keep her from standing.

"No honey," I said softly, "You have to stay."

"But..." she trailed off and looked at Kumar, who was sitting there with a slight grin on his face, his cock was still rock hard and Anaswara shook her head, "I...I don't understand, I... I need his help and he said we could do this and I thought it was okay! I...I'm sorry!"

Anaswara-Rajan4.jpg


"Don't be," I whispered while moving my hand from her shoulder and reaching for her face. Anaswara started to pull back, but stopped when I gently caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. "You are a pretty little thing aren't you?"

Anaswara swallowed nervously and looked back at Kumar, whose gaze was fixed on the two of us, waiting for the show to start.
 
"How could I be mad at such a sweet young girl?" I laughed softly, "No, wait, you were sucking a married man's cock so sweets off the table, so we'll just say" I smiled, "Such a good girl."

"I'm...a good girl?"

"Yes you are," I leaned closer and turning my hand, ran my red nails lightly down her cheek. "So pretty," I whispered, "So soft... so..." I felt a shudder go through me. "So perfect."

ea9183aafa6ac5d5d09cc9878a4ddd9a.jpg


Looking down I grabbed the shirt and gently tugged on it, "Why would you cover up such a nice body?"

She let me take it from her and as I tossed it away I looked down at her tits. This close I could see through the lace and found myself staring at the cutest little pink nipples.

"You...you're not mad at me?" she asked.

"No," I shook my head; "I'm mad at him" I pointed at Kumar.

"Because he wanted me too?"

"Nice try you naughty little thing." I laughed, "From what I heard you volunteered to come be a bad girl."

"You knew?" he blue eyes grew even wider.

"I did, what I was mad at when I came in, is Kumar knows damn well he's not supposed to start without me." I looked over at him.

"Sorry honey," he gave me a sheepish grin that was out of place with his still erect cock. "I thought you were coming right in."

"Shit!" Anaswara said and pulled back from my hand which was still on her face. "I...I get it, you two..." she seemed to be thinking, "Share."

"Yes we do," Kumar nodded, "We share everything."

"See honey, what Kumar didn't tell you is I'm part of your little deal."

Anaswara shook her head and looked as if she were going to try to stand again, but didn't resist much when I kept my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be nervous honey." I told her leaning closer, "We just want to play with you."

Anaswara-Rajan5.jpg


"But..."

"You seemed awfully playful when I was watching," I grabbed Kumar's cock and as he moaned, released a sigh at how fucking hard he was, "You couldn't get this in your mouth fast enough could you?"

"I'm sorry." She put her head down.

"Don't be! It's hot to watch a cute little thing like you suck this nice big cock. I'm not mad baby," I licked my lips, "I want to lick it with you. And I want to lick you."

"I...I'm not into girls." She shook her head again.

"Never tried?" I asked. Sliding my hand down her chest and stopping just at the top of her bra.

"No,"

"Then how do you know sweetie?" I winked, "Don't knock it til you try it."

"I can't." she said her lip trembling again.

"You know, Kumar's not the only teacher here," I traced the edge of her bra with my fingernail, "I've been known to give some lessons myself."

"I can't do this." she shook her head, "I..."

"Honey, if you want your little problem to go away you'll stay and play with us." I told her.

"That's...sleazy!" she exclaimed.

Trying not to laugh, I said "But fucking a married man isn't?"

"Well..."

"It's your choice Anaswara." Kumar said, "But you'll have to leave school, and besides," he pointed at me, "Isn't Trisha beautiful? She'll be really good to you Anaswara, we both will."

70b44474385bfad2d515b67d1b404f5b.jpg


"That's right honey," I brought both my hand sup to cradle her face in them. "We just want to have fun, but we can't do this all the time so when you offered, we couldn't say no could we?"

"I thought it was just him."

"Well it's not." I leaned closer until our faces were only inches apart. "Come on Anaswara, be a good girl and play with me."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She didn't pull back, but her lip started again.

"I can't leave school," she said softly.

"And you don't have too," I said and placing my lips to her ear continued, "All you have to do is relax, you wanted to play with Kumar and we will, but we're going to play too and you're going to like it."

Anaswara paused, then sent a surge of heat through me when she said, "You...you promise you won't be mean to me?"

"Oh, honey, I am going to be sooo good to you." I purred, and then moving forward gently kissed her neck.

Anaswara shuddered, but didn't move and I kissed her again, just under her ear. I continued to place small kisses down the length of her neck and opening my eyes, saw Kumar staring intently at us, his cock still at attention.

5ggg56972_02big-picsay.jpg


I leaned back and taking her chin in my hand, brought her face to mine and kissed that precious trembling lip. Anaswara made an adorable whimpering sound in her throat as my lips slid across hers. She didn't kiss back, but undaunted I continued to work my mouth against her soft sweet lips.

I put my arm around her and started rubbing her back as I kept working my lips against hers. With another cute little whimper, I felt her relax and to my delight her lips began to move against mine.

I slid my hand up her back and into her long blonde hair and gently held the back of her head as I pressed my lips harder to her. Anaswara kissed back more firmly and parting my lips I slipped my tongue out and flicked it across her lips. With a soft sigh, she opened her mouth and I eagerly pushed my tongue into it.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=MymJALBuXpY_lTD9)25012541b.gif


Anaswara's soft wet tongue pressed against mine and bringing my other hand up, I placed it over her small tit and began to fondle it through the bra. She gasped, but rather than pull back started swirling her tongue around mine. Better yet, her arms had reached around me and I felt her hand running through my own long hair.

"Damn that's hot." Kumar whispered.
 
Back
Top