She felt his thick cock working back and forth, and felt her body responding. He was hitting her in places that no one had ever touched. She was dizzy with lust. She didn't understand what was going on? Fuck juice flooded her tunnel. Her entire body quivered, and shook as his pummeling cock punched deep into her belly.
"Oh yes! Oh god!" she was moaning.
The hot glow spread upwards through her body. She felt like she was in an oven. She pushed herself back against his assault. Her hands clawed at the bed, her fiery cunt sliding up and down the length of his great prick. Suddenly she stiffened.
"Ungh. Ooooohhh..." Shriya screamed in a high tone.
A bomb had exploded in her belly. She came, an intense wave of sensual ecstasy flooding her body. She arched her back, her body bucking and jerking, her head lashing from side to side. He jammed his tool into her, embedded it in her satiny hot depths as her cunt shook and spammed around it.
"Uuuunnnnggghhhh! Uuuunnnggghhhhh! Unggghhhhh!" she panted.
Shriya was cumming continuously now. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks, and still his cock pounded away at her overwhelmed cunt taking her to heights she never knew before. She dropped her head onto her crossed arms, causing her shapely ass to lift further into the air. She could feel his incredibly long, thick cock fuck into her and his big swinging balls bang against her stimulated engorged clit.
"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of his thick organ. "Cram your cock into me! Make me cum!"
Aditya grabbed her tightly by the hips, and shoved forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Shriya felt the breath explode from her lungs as his gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as his cock slammed back and forth inside of her.
He drove his cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt his weight on her back as his hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing them between his strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.
Underneath all the quick pounding of his thick cock, and the dripping juices of Shriya's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as his unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure. The air around them smelled of sex, and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as he fucked the living daylights out of her.
Shriya was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at him, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of his cock up her fluttering hole. He moved one of his hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment his finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at him, squeezing all of his powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.
"Yyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on his cock.
She was going totally insane! Her body bucked, and jerked beneath him as his cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel his massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove his cock into her. His hands were still busy on her tits and pussy, and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.
Shriya was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was being fucked with his magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over his cock ploughed into her, he was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more. As his cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, Aditya could feel the far off sensation of his own massive orgasm starting to build in his swinging balls. Pulling his hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive his cock into her with a new energy and power.
Ohhhhfuuuuuck!" she cried.
Her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm. He was merciless as he continued to fuck. His desire was overwhelming as he drove his penis into her with all his might like a wild animal. She grunted and groaned as sweat poured from him, and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight! So incredibly hot! It gripped his cock like a vice! His hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over. 'Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap...' was the constant sound as his cock jack hammered in and out of her.
Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs; sweat flew everywhere each time he fucked into her.
"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raise up inside her.
How was it possible? She asked herself in some far off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum so much? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed his long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in his powerful hands.
"Oohhh my god!!" she cried out, cumming. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fffuuuuccckkkkmmmmmeeeeee!!" She was yelling in ecstasy, Cumming violently around his pistoning cock.
Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust and release as her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled chaos as he nailed her again and again. Her pussy locked down around his driving cock.
He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside his tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled him down into the hot, clutching core of her spamming cunt.
"...can't hold it..." he said through gritted teeth as he worked his cock in and out of her hot pussy.
The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at him, and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through his cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against him, as load after load of his hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.
"Take it! Take all my cum!"he yelled as he grounded his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry cunt.
Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum.
Shriya shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed, and was exhausted. Aditya stood behind her, his still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and his sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air.
They lay down on the bed, and after taking rest in each other arms, Shriya said, "Aditya, you are a fucking machine. I have to leave now. At any moment, your father-in-law may come."
Aditya eagerly waited for the night.
In the evening, Mr.Ghosh requested Amit and Aditya (Brother of their daughter-in-law) to stay in their household for the night as Nivetha was feeling lonliness. Both Amit and Aditya remained with Nivetha in the evening in her room which was allotted to new bride till all the rituals and ceremonies were over.
Aditya said to her sister, "My dear little Nivetha, don't feel sad. Now a new life with your husband is waiting for you ahead. After few months, you will be in USA with your husband leading a new life. Till such time you have to be with your In-laws, please be nice to them, they are very nice and good people. You are very lucky that my father-in-law (Amit Uncle) is your next door neighbor so if you face any problem then he will be with you to solve the problems."
It was before midnight; Aditya said to his father-in-law, "Papa, I don't feel convenient to sleep here. It is better to sleep in your guest room. You be with Nivetha tonight."
Amit winked at Nivetha and said, "No, problem, you can sleep comfortably in our guest room, I will take care of Nivetha."
Aditya knocked at the door and Shriya opened the door and was very surprised to see him.
It was a night with clear pleasant soft moon light. Aditya was waiting for Shriya in the guest room. The windows were opened and the air filled with the aroma of Parijatha flowers (Nyctanthes arbor-tristis, Night flowering Jasmine or coral Jasmine) from the garden below was romantic and intoxicating.
Shriya came in a cream colored very thin transparent, see through saree, worn low hip very much below her navel, showing off her deep navel, beautiful taut midriff, her thin waist expanded curvaceously to wide large round inverted pots like ass. The deep cut blouse exposed her voluminous, heavy extra-large bouncing breasts in the front, and low wide neck at the back. Since, she was not wearing a bra, her big bouncing breasts, big areolas and dark large nipples were tantalizingly visible. Her thick long hair neatly arranged into a braid tied with color hair band just below her extra-large round hips, and left loose until perfectly trimmed ends reaching mid thighs.
The swinging braid was oscillating like pendulum rhythmically with provocative hip movement as she walks.
She brought a bottle of honey and kept it on the side table. Looking at her, Aditya's thought was she was beautiful, bold exciting, sexy, seductive and daring to dress so provocatively.
She said, "Aditya, before society, I am your mother -in-law so you are calling me mom, but when we are alone, call me only Shriya and treat me like your wife."
Aditya said, Shriya, you are a sexy and sizzling hot slut."
"Aditya, I want to be your slut. I have dressed like this for you, "said Shriya.
"You are now looking like a slutty sexy erotic angel for me. The only thing missing is Jasmine flowers in the braid. Aditya took her into his arms and said, "I could have brought jasmine flowers for you dear."
"Yeah, I know that my husband, but you will have to wait for some more time. I want to live with you as husband and wife at least for some time. Perhaps we will plan a honeymoon trip you and me soon." Said Shriya.
"Did you fuck any virgin girl so far, Aditya. It seems you have had lot of experience of fucking women. Do you only fuck mothers and not virgin girls?" asked Shriya.
"Shriya, I seduce women who lovingly and willingly offer themselves to me, wants me to fill and fulfill their insatiable desires. I make them happy and satisfied, with my love and fuck. I seduce only when woman is willing to be seduced. I do not bother about their marital status. Shriya, I liked you the moment I saw you in the hospital when my father was sick in Delhi and wanted to seduce you, but I was seduced by your daughter. However, who seduced who, in that night in my bed room, tell me who seduced whom?" asked Aditya.
Shriya was a bitch and a good actress. In fact she only seduced her son-in-law and took initiative for fucking in darkness.
"Aditya, it was obviously you. You are an expert in seducing women and mothers and fucking them with love. No wonder, you seduced me instantly without much effort. You are a virile, handsome and irresistible man who can make any woman desire you, feel uncontrollable need to have you near them, surround them, hug them, and own them, as if they have been waiting for you to be owned by you and fucked by you all their life. You have the ability and charm to attract women and make them fall for you, "said Shriya.
"Shriya darling, did you fall for me? Did I seduce you?" asked Aditya.
"Aditya, yes I fell in love with you the first time you saw me in Delhi at the hospital, and I was ready to be seduced and fucked by you. It did not happen. In that night you fucked me, and today after noon also you seduced and fucked me, You provoked my carnal desires, incited, excited me sexually beyond control and made me shamelessly submit, surrender and invite you into my mind and your cock to enter me like shame less slut, wimping whore and like a bitch in heat. You wanted me from the moment you saw me, as you yourself admitted, and have been waiting for an opportunity to fuck me. Had I not submitted willingly, perhaps you would have entered me by force, raped me, force fucked me, and would have made me to submit to you. You are an amoral, incestuous and irresistible stud." Said Shriya.
"Aditya, you are certainly incestuous, the first time you saw me in hospital when your father was sick, second time when you married my daughter in the party of wedding reception, you looked at me as if you own me, despite the presence of so many people around us. You looked at me, into my eyes, your eyes revealed love and desire for me as if you suddenly found your valuable properly after a long time. I felt happy that I finally met my dream man. I wanted you to woo me, to court me, to cajole me, to love me, and I wanted you to have me. That is why subsequently whenever I talked to my daughter on phone, I always enquired about you. I even talked to you on phone, but of course, when my daughter was with you, I could not express myself except talking to you generally. But I am sure you understood my interest in you. I have been thinking of you always ever since you first saw me. Many a night you were in my dreams. In some of my dreams, you have raped me too." said Shriya.
"Shriya, I was aware of your desire for me, when you talked to me on phone. I was constrained to express my love while talking to you, because your daughter was always there with me. You have always been in my thoughts and I used to see the wedding album many a time only to see your photos." said Aditya.
"Aditya, I know that you certainly have incestuous feelings, calling me Mom. I could hear desire in your husky voice while I talked to you on phone. It was not a voice of a son-in-law's love. Though you were saying Mom, your voice conveyed your love and desire for me. You called me Mom even while fucking in that night, when you hugged me, encircling me, in an intimate embrace putting your hands on my head and stroking me lovingly, calling me mom to console me, and at the same time thrusting your hard cock, pressing against me, a son does not press his hard cock against his mom's cunt." said Shriya.
"Shriya, you are so irresistible and my cock becomes hard the moment I see you. You arouse my carnal desires." said Aditya.
"Aditya, I felt your hard cock, when you hugged me and my mind responded with love, my body responded with desire. You evoked, provoked, incited, and excited my body and mind to respond erotically and open up. My long dormant sexual desires surfaced and exploded, as if I have been a simmering volcanic mountain building up magma, waiting all these years for you to trigger. You provoked, initiated, instigated, triggered and ignited my mind and body, and my unsatisfied desires triggered, erupted, and poured out like hot lava.
The moment you took me into your arms, and embraced me, my dormant desires surfaced. I felt safe, loved, owned, and comfortable in your arms." said Shriya.
Aditya smiled and said, "Please continue, I want to know your inner thoughts and feelings. You are revealing your inner self."
She said, "I want to share with you what was in my mind deep inside. I want to share and confess my secret thoughts. You made me open my mind, my heart and soul. Never had I felt such an intense desire, that slow ache in the abdomen, blood surging as on a fast-moving swing. I have never experienced so far in my life earlier such an inexorable, irresistible, intense, intoxicating, induced, sensuous, sensational, overwhelming, unbearable, uncontrollable, unique, unimaginable, unrestrained and urgent psychological need, carnal and physical desire to be fucked.
I never felt such an intense urge with my husband even as a young newly married girl. You evoked, incited, induced, invoked, provoked my dormant banal desires and excited me to a state that I could no longer wait for you to enter me, open me up, rip my cunt and explore my depths. You set my body and mind on fire. I wanted you inside me, and I wanted to take all of you into me. I wanted to be fucked. I was like a bitch in heat. I could not wait. I happily invited and received as your monstrous cock entered and opened my juice-drenched cunt. Your big monstrous hard long thick cock thrusting, and opening my wet hungry cunt, filling my cunt deep to the bottom, but still exploring, drilling further deep, widening, expanding, touching and caressing every minute corner inside my cunt, and caressing my clitoris, simultaneously making me experience and enjoy hitherto unknown ecstatic heavenly pleasure.
I truly enjoyed being fucked by you. You are like a stallion. I uninhibitedly and willingly submitted to you as if you own me, as if you are my God, and it was my duty to submit and surrender myself to you. I was like a musical instrument unused for a long time and kept in a corner gathered dust, you found it, dusted, cleaned, tuned, and started fondling the strings to make beautiful music. You fucked my mind and cunt simultaneously, and thoroughly. Every pore in my body opened, every corner in my mind, and my soul opened up, and experienced the bliss. You made me experience such a pleasure, which I never imagined, possible in fucking.
I never felt this way with any other man in my life so far except you. You walked in to my life suddenly at this age. You wanted to fuck me, the first time you saw me. I knew it. I was waiting for you to make advances and seduce me, but there was no opportunity for us both. The first opportunity we got to be together in that night, you fucked me. You called me mom, while fucking me. Was it not? You are an incestuous son-in-law fucking mother-in-law. Aren't you? I being your wife's mother did not deter you from having desire for me. Why, Aditya?" asked Shriya.
"Yes Shriya, Perhaps you are right. I am a mother fucking son. Both of us have incestuous feelings like every mother and son. I called you mom because you wanted your son-in-law to fuck you. I would have courted you, seduced you and fucked you, even if you are not my wife's mother, and if I had an opportunity to meet you in different circumstances. I love you Shriya.
Shriya, you are an irresistible sexy woman. You are very admirable, aphrodisiac and beautiful. I wish I was born and met you, when you were young virgin school going girl. I would have seduced you then. I saw all your photos in your daughter's photo album. I saw your photos as a school-going girl with skirt, as a young girl wearing half saree and your hair arranged in two braids. You were looking sweet and sexy in those photos. I wanted to see you in that attire again." said Aditya.
"Aditya, I am very happy to hear you saying so. You have seen my photos. I do not want to think that you made love to me out of pity, sympathy and had an opportunity to fuck to console me. I know that it was not pity but passion, not compassion but passion, not duty but desire, lust and love, not sympathy but sensuousness and sexuality, not empathy but eroticism, you could have seduced me in a normal way without fucking me." said Shriya.
"Shriya, How I can I advance towards you, approaching for love you my beloved beauty, like any other person? I had to fuck you because you need to be fucked. I was planning to come to your house along with your daughter during the ensuing holidays to see you, to be with you, to meet you and obviously to seduce you. Knowing that your husband(my father-in-law) and my wife,Nazriya will be busy with other things as I was visiting my in-laws, you invited me. Your daughter asked me to go with her during the holidays unaware of the fact that I wanted to fuck you, "said Aditya.
"Shriya, I admire you, adore you, care for you, want to devour you, enter you, envelop you, enjoy you, excite you, experience you, feel you, fuck you, incite you, love you, lust you, lick you, lap you, load you, mate you, penetrate you, ravage you, suck you, tantalize you, tear you, and wake you," said Aditya.
"Aditya, you are a romantic poet, so many feelings at the same time. You are great seducer of women with your words," said Shriya smilingly.
"Aditya, how many women did you seduce so far?" asked Shriya.
"Shriya, do you want to know about my past experiences. I will tell you in due course later. I will reveal to you my inner self and secrets. Now you tell me your thoughts," asked Aditya.
"Aditya, ever since I was a girl, I always wanted a tall, confident, handsome, energetic, chivalrous, interesting, romantic man like you to have me, to enjoy my beauty, who can command me, and who can make my dreams come true," replied Shriya.
Shriya, you are a romantic beautiful sexy angelic, adorable, aphrodisiac woman worthy to be loved and fucked by a man like me," said Aditya.
"Now I want you to own me, use me, eat me, lick me, lap me, suck me, feel me, fuck me, rip me, knead me, command me, and do everything and anything you like. You have a cock always ready, erect, and virile, like a stud to fuck mothers. You are motherfucker," said Shriya.
"Yes, Shriya, and you are a beautiful desirable mother-in-law who has to be fucked hard. Every inch of your body exudes erotic sex," said Aditya.
Then Aditya fondled her breasts. He kissed her belly softly, and traced his tongue down to her waist, moved back and forth between the edge of her pubic area and her belly button. Slowly he kissed her pussy upwards from her knees along the inside of her thighs. Brushed lightly across her pubic area, and across to the other thigh, kissing downwards again to the other knee, and teased her with his tongue when he got near the vagina, in the crook between the pussy and the thighs. He paused for a few seconds to take in the scent of her pussy. He ran his tongue slowly from the bottom of the vagina to the top repeatedly for few times. Parted her cunt lips, and then slowly teased his tongue around the opening of the vagina.
Aditya used his thumbs to open her folds gently, poured, and filled honey into her cunt. He licked her cunt lips coated with honey, inserted his tongue into her cunt, and licked. He lapped up all honey from her pubic area, and around. Finally, he put his mouth against her cunt, and slurped up all her cunt juice mixed with honey. He could feel her warmth radiating, and it bewitched him.
Shriya grabbed fistfuls of his hair, and shoved his face farther into her depths. Aditya let his hands roam up to her breasts and grabbed hold. She groaned at his touch, and bucked her hips slightly. Her continuing to scream his name only encouraged him more, and he could not stop.
Aditya slowly entered her with a finger, curiously massaging the inside of her walls, and watching for those pleasure spots that got a big reaction. It was then that he noticed how flushed she was. Her chest, her face, all that smooth skin that he had caressed just minutes before, was brushed red and speckled with sweat. He loved seeing her like this.
"You look so fucking hot slut right now. You like what I'm doing, Shriya?" he nearly growled as she bucked against his finger.
"Yes! Fuck, Aditya! Yes!" She squirmed and hissed. "It feels so good, baby."
"You want more," he teased.
She gasped. "Please Aditya! Make me cum, baby!"
There was no way he could refuse such a request. Aditya started by inserting another finger. He fucked her slower this time, letting her feel every nerve explode with pleasure. She nearly flew off the bed, moaning intensely sitting up and reaching for him.
He used his free hand to push her back down, his hand resting in the valley of her breasts. "Relax, Shriya, Enjoy the ride, "he said.
She groaned, and he could feel her heart pump surges of hormones through every inch of her. Her toes curled in to the bed beside his shoulders, and she tried desperately to keep her legs open for him. It was a pure, primal pleasure she was experiencing.
He had saved the best for last. He began increasing the speed of his pumping fingers, while he licked and kissed at her folds and mound. She was getting close, and he could tell that this was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She opened her mouth, and hinted at saying something, but was caught off guard when he took her clit into his mouth. He sucked and licked, all the while still speeding up the motions with his fingers.
"Oh, Ma... your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey,"Aditya said.
He licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit. Her clit was swollen and peeked from the hood. He took the labia into his mouth, and sucked them gently. Moving his tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the base of the clit up and down, using the tip of the tongue to create a tingling, and teasing sensation. This will aroused her, and she lifted her hips into his face for more.
She pressed her clitoris against him, and said, "Suck harder and faster."
Aditya licked, and sucked the fold of skin around the clit, took it into his mouth, sucked, and slurped while gently licking with his tongue. He parted the fold of skin to expose the tip of the clit. Licked it gently as she was pressing her cunt into his face, licked harder, and increased speed. He licked and sucked in a rhythm for a long time.
"Aditya, yes!" she screamed loud. "I'm going to cum!"
Aditya could feel all her muscles around him tighten. Her efforts gave way, and she wrapped her thighs around his head. He did not really mind. He was pleased as punch knowing that he was putting her through this much pleasure. With a guttural groan she came. He had to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. He had never seen her, or anyone for that matter, cum so intensely like that. She clenched his fingers within her, and he could feel reverberations along the arm that was resting up her stomach.
"Aditya?" her voice was soft and she was still recovering.
"Yes, Sweetie?"he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tight. He wanted her to feel every ounce of love he had for her.
"How did I taste?" he sensed a hint of apprehension in her voice.
"See for yourself." he leaned in for a kiss, which was light and gentle at first, but she took it further and further. Her tongue explored his mouth, eager to find every morsel of her that was left. It was hot as hell.
"Suck my lingam, your son-in-law's cock, Shriya," said Aditya.
"Yeah, son, see how big it is, like a pillar, standing tall and erect in front, big long thick magnificent, and monstrous. Your cock is so big and proud," she said.