- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
I grabbed her buttocks and started licking her ... she was licking and now I wanted to lick ... she was now putting the full weight of her body on my body when i was having a hard time licking her like that i pushed her down And made her sleep on her back ... Then I came on her body and began to fuck her in missionary style ... Now I was fucking her hard without any respect ... Her pussy was being beaten by my blow ...
And all of a sudden I started to release my semen in her pussy ... I started to release my water in her pussy ... I started to release my semen in her pussy ... ... Once again I felt tired and I felt tired ... I bowed my head and rolled my eyes ... After a few minutes I felt so much that when my body became unbearable she pushed me aside and I fell on her side. .. I have a slight eye …
Later, when I woke up, I saw that Yami had gone to the bathroom and freshened up ... She was wearing a bra, panties and a gown. When I looked at the clock, it was almost two and a half hours since I arrived ... Then I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up ... When I came out I put on my clothes and then sitting next to Yami I hugged her .. Her kiss I said to her,
"Thanks, Yami! .. You gave me so much pleasure today! ... which I had imagined so many times but I was really happy to experience it ..."
"Oh really? ... I mean I gave you more pleasure than those eyes ??" She asked mischievously.
"Well ... to be honest yes! ... you gave me a pleasure I can't imagine ..."
"I c! ... I'm glad! ... I made you so happy ... and I had so much fun too ... You're so different from my husband ... so different ... You know the woman so well. What do you want ... any woman would be happy to have sex with you ... "
"Oh really! ... I take this as a compliment! ... I mean you'll be eager to have sex with me again ... right?"
"Why not? ... I would love to ..." she replied shyly ...
"Then let there be another round?" I winked at her and said ...
"Oh no! ... Maybe your stamina ... but I'm so tired ... I need rest ... I think you should go to ... your wife will come ..."
"No ... she still has time to come ..." I explained.
"Well! I still want a rest ... but don't worry! ... my mister is coming in two days ... you'll have a chance tomorrow ..."
She revealed it and gave me hops ... then I didn't urge her much ... in fact I got up when I needed a break too ... I stood her up and hugged her and gave her a long kiss and then I said to her, "Good night, Yami ... I'll call you tomorrow morning ... then we'll decide when I want to come ..."
I winked at her and she nodded to me in embarrassment ... She put her hand in mine and came to drop me off at the door ... Before opening the door she asked me with a smile, "Ask one, Mr. Rajesh?"
"Don't ask ..." I said.
"As Tapsee asked you ... I ask ... how was my performance?" She asked me shyly ...
"Well! ... very sexy! ... better than Tapsee! ..." I answered heartily ...
"Then you gave her a degree ... why don't you give me a degree like that?" Again she asked shyly ...
"Oh! Sure .. why not ... I called her 'Randi No. 1' ... I will call you 'Randi No. 2" ... "I said smiling ...
"So what ?? My performance was number two ??" She said with a sigh ...
"No no ... not like that ... your performance was No. 1 ... but it was 'Randi No. 1' that I met and you are 'Randi No. 2' ... not by performance but in order ..."
"Oh IC! ... OK ... then remember your 'Randi No. 2' ... don't forget to call tomorrow ..." Yami said with a shy smile …
"Yes, of course ... Randi No. 2 is close to me ... How can I forget you ... I'm fine ... I'll call you tomorrow ..."
Saying this, I kissed her one last time again ... Turning my hand over her body, I pressed her buttocks and buttocks and opened the door and left her house ... As I was going down the stairs, I had only one word in my mind ... Randi No. 2 ... Randi No. 2 and Randi No. 2 ...
THE-END
And all of a sudden I started to release my semen in her pussy ... I started to release my water in her pussy ... I started to release my semen in her pussy ... ... Once again I felt tired and I felt tired ... I bowed my head and rolled my eyes ... After a few minutes I felt so much that when my body became unbearable she pushed me aside and I fell on her side. .. I have a slight eye …
Later, when I woke up, I saw that Yami had gone to the bathroom and freshened up ... She was wearing a bra, panties and a gown. When I looked at the clock, it was almost two and a half hours since I arrived ... Then I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up ... When I came out I put on my clothes and then sitting next to Yami I hugged her .. Her kiss I said to her,
"Thanks, Yami! .. You gave me so much pleasure today! ... which I had imagined so many times but I was really happy to experience it ..."
"Oh really? ... I mean I gave you more pleasure than those eyes ??" She asked mischievously.
"Well ... to be honest yes! ... you gave me a pleasure I can't imagine ..."
"I c! ... I'm glad! ... I made you so happy ... and I had so much fun too ... You're so different from my husband ... so different ... You know the woman so well. What do you want ... any woman would be happy to have sex with you ... "
"Oh really! ... I take this as a compliment! ... I mean you'll be eager to have sex with me again ... right?"
"Why not? ... I would love to ..." she replied shyly ...
"Then let there be another round?" I winked at her and said ...
"Oh no! ... Maybe your stamina ... but I'm so tired ... I need rest ... I think you should go to ... your wife will come ..."
"No ... she still has time to come ..." I explained.
"Well! I still want a rest ... but don't worry! ... my mister is coming in two days ... you'll have a chance tomorrow ..."
She revealed it and gave me hops ... then I didn't urge her much ... in fact I got up when I needed a break too ... I stood her up and hugged her and gave her a long kiss and then I said to her, "Good night, Yami ... I'll call you tomorrow morning ... then we'll decide when I want to come ..."
I winked at her and she nodded to me in embarrassment ... She put her hand in mine and came to drop me off at the door ... Before opening the door she asked me with a smile, "Ask one, Mr. Rajesh?"
"Don't ask ..." I said.
"As Tapsee asked you ... I ask ... how was my performance?" She asked me shyly ...
"Well! ... very sexy! ... better than Tapsee! ..." I answered heartily ...
"Then you gave her a degree ... why don't you give me a degree like that?" Again she asked shyly ...
"Oh! Sure .. why not ... I called her 'Randi No. 1' ... I will call you 'Randi No. 2" ... "I said smiling ...
"So what ?? My performance was number two ??" She said with a sigh ...
"No no ... not like that ... your performance was No. 1 ... but it was 'Randi No. 1' that I met and you are 'Randi No. 2' ... not by performance but in order ..."
"Oh IC! ... OK ... then remember your 'Randi No. 2' ... don't forget to call tomorrow ..." Yami said with a shy smile …
"Yes, of course ... Randi No. 2 is close to me ... How can I forget you ... I'm fine ... I'll call you tomorrow ..."
Saying this, I kissed her one last time again ... Turning my hand over her body, I pressed her buttocks and buttocks and opened the door and left her house ... As I was going down the stairs, I had only one word in my mind ... Randi No. 2 ... Randi No. 2 and Randi No. 2 ...
THE-END