- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 145,184
Anupama gasped.
'You're right Nanny. She is a little slut in her racy silk underwear.'
Anupama froze as both women looked at her. Shriya started to stroke her silk panties causing her to groan.
'Oh I think she likes what you're doing to her Shriya. Is she nice and wet yet?'
Shriya pushed the gusset of Anupama's knickers to one side and slid her middle finger deep into her sodden pussy.
'Oh God!' cried Anupama.
'Yes dear. She's positively gushing.'
'Well,' said Nanny. 'Maybe we should take her upstairs and have our way with her.'
Nanny stood and took Anupama by the hand and led her meekly up the stairs with Miss Shriya following.
Once in the bedroom Miss Shriya moved towards Anupama.
Anupama looked at the Shriya and saw how attractive she really was. She had laughter lines around her eyes and mouth but Anupama thought that they added to her beauty.
She took hold of the Anupama and pulled her in for a kiss.
'Oh God!' gasped Anupama as the Shriya's soft lips brushed hers.
'Kiss me!' Miss Shriya ordered.
Anupama had no hesitation and leaned up to seek out her mouth.
[mg]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/89/31/098931ec1829a11f843a516e15c677ee.jpg[/img]
The kiss was long and passionate.
Suddenly she could feel the zip of her cream summer dress being lowered. Then her arms were taken away from Miss Shriya neck as the strappy dress was pulled down her body. She was not wearing a bra so her pert breasts and rock hard nipples were bare.
Miss Shriya broke the kiss and gazed at the young woman's tits, before she reached out to stroke them with the palm of her hand, then pinched the nipples with her fingers making Anupama moan.
Anupama could feel her white silk panties being dragged over her thighs by Nanny. She stepped out of them as requested.
Miss Shriya bent her head and started to suck on Anupama's nipples as Anushka reached between Anupama's legs and played with her clitoris.
Anupama moaned into the Shriya's ear as her breasts were being assaulted and her pussy teased.
Oh God, don't stop. Please don't stop!'
Anushka buried two fingers into Anupama's pussy as Miss Shriya sank her teeth into her nipple.
'Oh fuck. Yeeeessss!' cried Anupama as she came.
She would have collapsed to the floor if Miss Shriya hadn't have had hold of her so shriya gently walked her over to the bed and laid her down.
Anupama watched as both Anushka and Miss Shriya undressed.
Anushka wore a black silk suspender belt with black silk stockings and high heels. Miss Shriya was in a pair of dark grey hold up stockings and black heels.
As the two older ladies walked to either side of the bed she noticed that Miss Shriya's pussy was shaved , unlike Anushka's full bush.
They laid down either side of her and stroked her nubile young body causing Anupama to squirm.
'Don't you think you should thank Nanny for giving you such a pleasurable orgasm.' asked Miss Shriya.
She turned to Anushka just as the older woman pulled her to her and kissed Anupama passionately. Anushka's tongue snaked into her mouth as she ran her hands over the young woman.
Suddenly she pulled Anupama on top of her as they continued to kiss.
'Thank me properly.' ordered Anushka as she pushed Anupama down her body. Anushka sat up, leaned her back on the headboard and opened her legs.
Anupama lay face down on the bed with her face between Anushka's thighs and started to lick and suck the her pussy.
She felt Miss Shriya get off the side of the bed then climb on the bottom before lifting Anupama up by the hips so she was kneeling while orally pleasuring Anushka.
Anupama gasped as she felt Miss Shriya's mouth between her legs. She licked her pussy before moving back to her little rosebud.
Anupama squirmed and tried to concentrate on pleasing Anushka as she was being rimmed. Miss Shriya had two fingers in her pussy and was trying to force her tongue into Anupama's arse.
By now Anushka had her hands on Anupama's head and was practically fucking her face.
Anupama hoped Anushka would cum as her face was starting to ache. Fortunately for her Anushka grunted and Anupama received a face full of her juices.
Miss Shriya was now sucking on Anupama's clit and stroking her rosebud with her middle finger.
'Oh God. So close. So close,' chanted Anupama.
Miss Shriya smiled to herself as she took her middle finger and buried it into Anupama's arse, all the way in.
Anupama let out a shriek and came hard.
Anushka took Anupama in her arms and held her to her large breasts as she stroked her hair. Miss Shriya disappeared off to the bathroom.
Anushka turned Anupama around so her back was to Anushka. She wrapped her thighs around her and pulled Anupama's legs open.
With her left hand she caressed Anupama's breast and with the right one she toyed with her clit as she gently nibbled the younger woman's neck.
'Do you like our little games Anupama?'
Anupama could only groan as she surrendered her body to Anushka.
Just then Miss Shriya came out of the bathroom with a black ten inch rubber cock strapped to her waist.
'Oh my God, no!' exclaimed Anupama when she saw Miss Shriya lubing up the fake cock and she tried to get away.
Anushka had a tight hold of her with both arms around her waist and her sturdy thighs wrapped around Anupama's legs, still forcing them apart.
'I heard you like to be fucked by a big cock and seeing how Jai isn't here to oblige I thought I would bring my favourite toy.'
'Please no Miss Shriya. It's too big.'
Miss Shriya crawled up onto the bed between Anupama's thighs and rubbed the fake cock between the folds of her pussy.
'I love to fuck with this.'
She then pushed the head of the cock into Anupama causing her to gasp then groan as four inches of black rubber was thrust into her.
Deeper and deeper the black cock slowly went until it was all inside her.
Anupama lay panting until Miss Shriya started to slowly fuck her.
Anupama was now moaning as Miss Shriya build up speed.
Anushka took hold of Anupama's chin and turned her face towards her own then leaned down and kissed the young woman passionately.
Anupama sucked on tongue as Anushka's friend fucked her pussy.
'Oh fuck. Yes!' cried Anupama as her first orgasm hit.
Anushka crawled out from the back of Anupama, grabbed her clothes and left the room.
Anupama was now flat on her back with her arms around Miss Shriya's neck and her legs wrapped around her back.
'Oh fuck me Miss Shriya. Fuck me with your big black cock!'
'I'm going to make you mine, young girl. You will come to my house soon and I will own you. I will hurt you, spank you, whip and flog that pretty little arse of yours then fuck you!'
'Oh God, yes. Yes. Do all of that to me!' cried Anupama in a delirious fit of lust.
'Oh I will. You will be my little pussy slave!'
Anupama's orgasm hit again and it hit hard.
'Oh God. Yeeeessss!' she screamed as she squirted her juices once more.
Miss Shriya eased the cock out of Anupama then unbuckled it and threw it to the floor.
Anupama looked up to see Miss Shriya crawling up her spent body before placing her stocking clad knees either side of the young woman's head.
'Let's see how good you are then little girl!'
Anupama watched as the bald, wet pussy descended onto her face.
Soon it was Miss Shriya's turn to moan and groan finally screaming out her orgasm as Anupama ate her pussy.
Anupama was now totally spent and had her eyes closed as Miss Shriya got dressed.
She leaned over Anupama and kissed her gently on her cheek.
'See you soon baby girl!' She then went downstairs, said her goodbyes to Anushka and left.
Anushka heard her shower going and waited for Anupama to get cleaned up, dressed then come back to the living room.
She poured them a glass of wine and when Anupama returned they sat and drank in silence.
Anupama was the first to talk.
'Why Nanny?'
Anushka took a while to answer.
'I wanted a pet. I've always had pets but since Charles and his siblings left the Hall I haven't had any.'
'You mean you...'
Anushka laughed.
'Ha ha. Of course. Who did you think taught Charles about kinky sex? It's a shame his children have their own Nanny as I'd like to see if he still remembers my teachings.' Anushka said resignedly.
'So Nanny. What happens next?'
'Next?' asked Anushka.
Anupama waited for an answer.
'Well I suppose that depends on you and your husband. I think we need to include him a lot more, don't you?'
'What do you mean?' inquired Anupama.
'I think it would be fun to make him watch you being fucked by my husband!'
Anupama gasped at hearing that but her pussy spasmed once again.
It was just after three o'clock in the afternoon when Anupama's phone rang as she walked out of school at the end of the work day.
'Hello?' Anupama answered.
'Hello dear,' purred Miss Shriya.
'Oh, Hi!' replied Anupama with a hint of apprehension in her voice.
'Don't sound so worried dear. I would like you to visit me tomorrow morning. Will eleven o'clock be okay for you?'
'Er...well yes. Yes I'm sure I can make it.'
'Oh good. I'll text you my address and I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow.'
Anupama pressed the red button on her phone and groaned inwardly.
'What have I let myself in for I wonder?'
The next morning Anupama told Varun she was going shopping ford for the day and could they go out for dinner that night.
Varun told her to have a nice day and he readily agreed to go to the pub that evening. He was deep in thought trying to solve a problem with an App he was developing.
Anupama left home at ten thirty for the twenty minutes drive over to Miss Shriya's home dressed in a white cotton dress and white heels. She was glad to get away before Anushka started work.
Twenty minutes later she turned into the drive which led up to a large detached house in its own grounds.
'Wow.' thought Anupama. 'This place is huge.'
As she continued along the drive she saw a young boy sitting on a mower cutting the grass. He was only wearing a pair of tight shorts and trainers. He had jet black hair with the most beautiful face she had seen on a boy.
She parked the car, walked to the front door and rang the bell.
The large oak door opened and Anupama was surprised to see a gorgeous young girl in a black dress standing there.
'Anupama? Please come in, Miss Shriya is expecting you.'
The young girl took Anupama along to a large sitting room where Miss Shriya was reading her daily newspaper.
She stood as Anupama was led into the room. Anupama could see she was wearing a tight black latex knee length skirt and a shiny black latex bodice.. She seemed to be wearing black silk stockings and shiny black high heeled ankle boots.
'Ah Anupama, nice of you to come,' she said as she came over to hug the young girl. 'I see you have met Anaswara.'
Anupama turned and smiled a hello at the beautiful young girl.
'Anaswara could you please bring two glasses of chilled white wine from the refrigerator please?'
'Anupama please take a seat!' she said as she pointed to the leather sofa.
Miss Shriya sat back in her leather chair.
'You also probably saw Anaswara's brother Arun outside when you arrived.'
Anupama nodded.
'I sort of inherited them when their mother died. Their father was a lot older than the mother and he died of a heart attack when the children were young. Their mother came to work for me as a cook and housekeeper living in with the twins. Three years ago the mother went to visit relatives and she was killed in a light aircraft accident making them orphans. I adopted them and they have been very good for me. Especially Anaswara.' she added with a grin.
Anaswara returned with the drinks and Anupama was surprised when she sat beside her on the sofa without being told to by Miss Shriya.
'So, Anupama, tell me why did you come here today?'
'Er...you invited me, Miss Shriya.'
'Yes. Yes, but why did you come?'
Anupama sipped her wine and blushed not knowing what to say.
'Was it because I told you I would hurt you? Punish you and whip you before I fucked you?' she asked menacingly.
Anupama stood to leave.
'I..I think I need to go...'
Anaswara grabbed her arm and pulled her back down on the sofa.
'Nonsense girl. You came because of what I told you I'd do to you when I was fucking you at Nanny's house!'
Anupama gulped and looked at Anaswara whose expression hadn't changed.
'Anaswara, check to see if Anupama is wet.'
Anaswara quickly slid her hand up Anupama's dress causing her to gasp as she felt the girl's fingers go under her thong and into her soaking wet pussy.
'Yes Mistress Shriya. She is very wet.'
'Right then let's get her down to the cellar and not waste her trip here.'
Anupama was pulled to her feet and dragged down the hall and into the kitchen where there was a large door leading down to the cellar.
'Please Miss Shriya. I..I don't want this. Please.'
'Now, now young lady you know that isn't true.'
Anupama was taken down the stone stairs into a dimly lit cavernous room.
'You're right Nanny. She is a little slut in her racy silk underwear.'
Anupama froze as both women looked at her. Shriya started to stroke her silk panties causing her to groan.
'Oh I think she likes what you're doing to her Shriya. Is she nice and wet yet?'
Shriya pushed the gusset of Anupama's knickers to one side and slid her middle finger deep into her sodden pussy.
'Oh God!' cried Anupama.
'Yes dear. She's positively gushing.'
'Well,' said Nanny. 'Maybe we should take her upstairs and have our way with her.'
Nanny stood and took Anupama by the hand and led her meekly up the stairs with Miss Shriya following.
Once in the bedroom Miss Shriya moved towards Anupama.
Anupama looked at the Shriya and saw how attractive she really was. She had laughter lines around her eyes and mouth but Anupama thought that they added to her beauty.
She took hold of the Anupama and pulled her in for a kiss.
'Oh God!' gasped Anupama as the Shriya's soft lips brushed hers.
'Kiss me!' Miss Shriya ordered.
Anupama had no hesitation and leaned up to seek out her mouth.
[mg]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/89/31/098931ec1829a11f843a516e15c677ee.jpg[/img]
The kiss was long and passionate.
Suddenly she could feel the zip of her cream summer dress being lowered. Then her arms were taken away from Miss Shriya neck as the strappy dress was pulled down her body. She was not wearing a bra so her pert breasts and rock hard nipples were bare.
Miss Shriya broke the kiss and gazed at the young woman's tits, before she reached out to stroke them with the palm of her hand, then pinched the nipples with her fingers making Anupama moan.
Anupama could feel her white silk panties being dragged over her thighs by Nanny. She stepped out of them as requested.
Miss Shriya bent her head and started to suck on Anupama's nipples as Anushka reached between Anupama's legs and played with her clitoris.
Anupama moaned into the Shriya's ear as her breasts were being assaulted and her pussy teased.
Oh God, don't stop. Please don't stop!'
Anushka buried two fingers into Anupama's pussy as Miss Shriya sank her teeth into her nipple.
'Oh fuck. Yeeeessss!' cried Anupama as she came.
She would have collapsed to the floor if Miss Shriya hadn't have had hold of her so shriya gently walked her over to the bed and laid her down.
Anupama watched as both Anushka and Miss Shriya undressed.
Anushka wore a black silk suspender belt with black silk stockings and high heels. Miss Shriya was in a pair of dark grey hold up stockings and black heels.
As the two older ladies walked to either side of the bed she noticed that Miss Shriya's pussy was shaved , unlike Anushka's full bush.
They laid down either side of her and stroked her nubile young body causing Anupama to squirm.
'Don't you think you should thank Nanny for giving you such a pleasurable orgasm.' asked Miss Shriya.
She turned to Anushka just as the older woman pulled her to her and kissed Anupama passionately. Anushka's tongue snaked into her mouth as she ran her hands over the young woman.
Suddenly she pulled Anupama on top of her as they continued to kiss.
'Thank me properly.' ordered Anushka as she pushed Anupama down her body. Anushka sat up, leaned her back on the headboard and opened her legs.
Anupama lay face down on the bed with her face between Anushka's thighs and started to lick and suck the her pussy.
She felt Miss Shriya get off the side of the bed then climb on the bottom before lifting Anupama up by the hips so she was kneeling while orally pleasuring Anushka.
Anupama gasped as she felt Miss Shriya's mouth between her legs. She licked her pussy before moving back to her little rosebud.
Anupama squirmed and tried to concentrate on pleasing Anushka as she was being rimmed. Miss Shriya had two fingers in her pussy and was trying to force her tongue into Anupama's arse.
By now Anushka had her hands on Anupama's head and was practically fucking her face.
Anupama hoped Anushka would cum as her face was starting to ache. Fortunately for her Anushka grunted and Anupama received a face full of her juices.
Miss Shriya was now sucking on Anupama's clit and stroking her rosebud with her middle finger.
'Oh God. So close. So close,' chanted Anupama.
Miss Shriya smiled to herself as she took her middle finger and buried it into Anupama's arse, all the way in.
Anupama let out a shriek and came hard.
Anushka took Anupama in her arms and held her to her large breasts as she stroked her hair. Miss Shriya disappeared off to the bathroom.
Anushka turned Anupama around so her back was to Anushka. She wrapped her thighs around her and pulled Anupama's legs open.
With her left hand she caressed Anupama's breast and with the right one she toyed with her clit as she gently nibbled the younger woman's neck.
'Do you like our little games Anupama?'
Anupama could only groan as she surrendered her body to Anushka.
Just then Miss Shriya came out of the bathroom with a black ten inch rubber cock strapped to her waist.
'Oh my God, no!' exclaimed Anupama when she saw Miss Shriya lubing up the fake cock and she tried to get away.
Anushka had a tight hold of her with both arms around her waist and her sturdy thighs wrapped around Anupama's legs, still forcing them apart.
'I heard you like to be fucked by a big cock and seeing how Jai isn't here to oblige I thought I would bring my favourite toy.'
'Please no Miss Shriya. It's too big.'
Miss Shriya crawled up onto the bed between Anupama's thighs and rubbed the fake cock between the folds of her pussy.
'I love to fuck with this.'
She then pushed the head of the cock into Anupama causing her to gasp then groan as four inches of black rubber was thrust into her.
Deeper and deeper the black cock slowly went until it was all inside her.
Anupama lay panting until Miss Shriya started to slowly fuck her.
Anupama was now moaning as Miss Shriya build up speed.
Anushka took hold of Anupama's chin and turned her face towards her own then leaned down and kissed the young woman passionately.
Anupama sucked on tongue as Anushka's friend fucked her pussy.
'Oh fuck. Yes!' cried Anupama as her first orgasm hit.
Anushka crawled out from the back of Anupama, grabbed her clothes and left the room.
Anupama was now flat on her back with her arms around Miss Shriya's neck and her legs wrapped around her back.
'Oh fuck me Miss Shriya. Fuck me with your big black cock!'
'I'm going to make you mine, young girl. You will come to my house soon and I will own you. I will hurt you, spank you, whip and flog that pretty little arse of yours then fuck you!'
'Oh God, yes. Yes. Do all of that to me!' cried Anupama in a delirious fit of lust.
'Oh I will. You will be my little pussy slave!'
Anupama's orgasm hit again and it hit hard.
'Oh God. Yeeeessss!' she screamed as she squirted her juices once more.
Miss Shriya eased the cock out of Anupama then unbuckled it and threw it to the floor.
Anupama looked up to see Miss Shriya crawling up her spent body before placing her stocking clad knees either side of the young woman's head.
'Let's see how good you are then little girl!'
Anupama watched as the bald, wet pussy descended onto her face.
Soon it was Miss Shriya's turn to moan and groan finally screaming out her orgasm as Anupama ate her pussy.
Anupama was now totally spent and had her eyes closed as Miss Shriya got dressed.
She leaned over Anupama and kissed her gently on her cheek.
'See you soon baby girl!' She then went downstairs, said her goodbyes to Anushka and left.
Anushka heard her shower going and waited for Anupama to get cleaned up, dressed then come back to the living room.
She poured them a glass of wine and when Anupama returned they sat and drank in silence.
Anupama was the first to talk.
'Why Nanny?'
Anushka took a while to answer.
'I wanted a pet. I've always had pets but since Charles and his siblings left the Hall I haven't had any.'
'You mean you...'
Anushka laughed.
'Ha ha. Of course. Who did you think taught Charles about kinky sex? It's a shame his children have their own Nanny as I'd like to see if he still remembers my teachings.' Anushka said resignedly.
'So Nanny. What happens next?'
'Next?' asked Anushka.
Anupama waited for an answer.
'Well I suppose that depends on you and your husband. I think we need to include him a lot more, don't you?'
'What do you mean?' inquired Anupama.
'I think it would be fun to make him watch you being fucked by my husband!'
Anupama gasped at hearing that but her pussy spasmed once again.
It was just after three o'clock in the afternoon when Anupama's phone rang as she walked out of school at the end of the work day.
'Hello?' Anupama answered.
'Hello dear,' purred Miss Shriya.
'Oh, Hi!' replied Anupama with a hint of apprehension in her voice.
'Don't sound so worried dear. I would like you to visit me tomorrow morning. Will eleven o'clock be okay for you?'
'Er...well yes. Yes I'm sure I can make it.'
'Oh good. I'll text you my address and I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow.'
Anupama pressed the red button on her phone and groaned inwardly.
'What have I let myself in for I wonder?'
The next morning Anupama told Varun she was going shopping ford for the day and could they go out for dinner that night.
Varun told her to have a nice day and he readily agreed to go to the pub that evening. He was deep in thought trying to solve a problem with an App he was developing.
Anupama left home at ten thirty for the twenty minutes drive over to Miss Shriya's home dressed in a white cotton dress and white heels. She was glad to get away before Anushka started work.
Twenty minutes later she turned into the drive which led up to a large detached house in its own grounds.
'Wow.' thought Anupama. 'This place is huge.'
As she continued along the drive she saw a young boy sitting on a mower cutting the grass. He was only wearing a pair of tight shorts and trainers. He had jet black hair with the most beautiful face she had seen on a boy.
She parked the car, walked to the front door and rang the bell.
The large oak door opened and Anupama was surprised to see a gorgeous young girl in a black dress standing there.
'Anupama? Please come in, Miss Shriya is expecting you.'
The young girl took Anupama along to a large sitting room where Miss Shriya was reading her daily newspaper.
She stood as Anupama was led into the room. Anupama could see she was wearing a tight black latex knee length skirt and a shiny black latex bodice.. She seemed to be wearing black silk stockings and shiny black high heeled ankle boots.
'Ah Anupama, nice of you to come,' she said as she came over to hug the young girl. 'I see you have met Anaswara.'
Anupama turned and smiled a hello at the beautiful young girl.
'Anaswara could you please bring two glasses of chilled white wine from the refrigerator please?'
'Anupama please take a seat!' she said as she pointed to the leather sofa.
Miss Shriya sat back in her leather chair.
'You also probably saw Anaswara's brother Arun outside when you arrived.'
Anupama nodded.
'I sort of inherited them when their mother died. Their father was a lot older than the mother and he died of a heart attack when the children were young. Their mother came to work for me as a cook and housekeeper living in with the twins. Three years ago the mother went to visit relatives and she was killed in a light aircraft accident making them orphans. I adopted them and they have been very good for me. Especially Anaswara.' she added with a grin.
Anaswara returned with the drinks and Anupama was surprised when she sat beside her on the sofa without being told to by Miss Shriya.
'So, Anupama, tell me why did you come here today?'
'Er...you invited me, Miss Shriya.'
'Yes. Yes, but why did you come?'
Anupama sipped her wine and blushed not knowing what to say.
'Was it because I told you I would hurt you? Punish you and whip you before I fucked you?' she asked menacingly.
Anupama stood to leave.
'I..I think I need to go...'
Anaswara grabbed her arm and pulled her back down on the sofa.
'Nonsense girl. You came because of what I told you I'd do to you when I was fucking you at Nanny's house!'
Anupama gulped and looked at Anaswara whose expression hadn't changed.
'Anaswara, check to see if Anupama is wet.'
Anaswara quickly slid her hand up Anupama's dress causing her to gasp as she felt the girl's fingers go under her thong and into her soaking wet pussy.
'Yes Mistress Shriya. She is very wet.'
'Right then let's get her down to the cellar and not waste her trip here.'
Anupama was pulled to her feet and dragged down the hall and into the kitchen where there was a large door leading down to the cellar.
'Please Miss Shriya. I..I don't want this. Please.'
'Now, now young lady you know that isn't true.'
Anupama was taken down the stone stairs into a dimly lit cavernous room.