Nidhhi
"Oh, god, I am so excited," Nabha said, grabbing the tray we bought on our way home from working at the Flashing, a strip club. "Your brother is such a stud."
"Yeah," I said, my stomach twisting. Was Cherry going to demand I bring food back every night I worked at the strip club? Maybe I should tell him the truth. But...would he be mad? I agreed to join his harem and then spent the last five hours stripping, giving lap dances, and letting strange man touch my body. Not my pussy or tits, but my thighs, hips, stomach.
Two even came while I gave them lap dances, their jizz soaking through their sweatpants to stain my ass.
"Come on," Nabha said, her eyes sparkling. "Let's go, Yunie."
Yunie, short for unicorn, was her nickname for me. I called her Dandi, short for dandelion. We had used these names since we were kids. We even had them tattooed on our pubic mounds: a galloping unicorn on mine, a bright, yellow flower on hers.
She climbed out of my car. I sighed, grabbed the second cardboard drink tray with the rest of things, and got out. I didn't even have a DQ uniform. I was shocked no one in the family had commented on that. The security light on the garage blazed on as we walked to the front door, flooding us with light. A second light on the porch lit up moments later as we neared. The living room lights were on, but the curtains were pulled tight.
"Ooh, we're going to watch our movie while Cherry fucks me," groaned Nidhhi. "This is going to be so fucking hot."
"Yeah," I nodded, pushing down my nerves. I fumbled to get my keys out of my purse--why did I put them away after turning off my car?--and managed to get the front door open. "Hello."
"In here," Cherry said, his voice stern.
Nabha and I walked into the living room. A coil of beige rope and a wand massager were spread out across the living room carpet. Cherry stood over them, naked and muscular, his arms crossed, his face hard, glaring at us and...
"Oh, shit," I groaned. He knew.
He nodded his head. "After our job interview, we stopped by your work for dinner. Only..."
"Only, I don't work for Dairy Queen." I trembled, my heart racing. I was one year older than Cherry, but I felt like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar beneath his eyes. "I..."
"You lied to me and the family."
I swallowed.
"Um..." Nabha took a step back. "Well...I'll be going."
"Nabha, you will strip naked and sit your ass on the couch," Cherry growled, "and watch Nidhhi's punishment for lying."
"Punishment?" I gasped, choking. "I'm not Mom or Janhvi or Aunt Shruti! I'm not one of your--"
"You're still my woman." His voice cracked with authority. "And you lied to us. Me. For weeks. To your family that you claim you want to belong to."
I lowered my head. "I was...embarrassed."
"Embarrassed?"
The tray of Blizzards quivered in my hand. "I...I..."
"What are you doing, Nidhhi?"
Nabha gave me a supportive, commiserating look, setting her tray down on the coffee table. Then, with the skill of a stripper, she undressed, baring her round breasts, nipples pierced by gold rings. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes as I squirmed. Cherry's eyes bored into me.
"Answer me."
The authority cracked in his voice. He sounded just like Dad. "I...I...work at the..." I took a deep breath. "The Flashing."
Cherry blinked in shock. "Wait, what? The strip club? As a waitress?"
I shook my head.
"You're a stripper?" Incredulity burned in his voice. And something else. Something...possessive.
"It was my idea," Nabha said. "We both like being cockteases, so..." She shut up when Cherry stared at her. She blushed, lowering her gaze and then wiggled out of her skirt and thong.
"So you're a stripper," Cherry growled, marching forward and snagging the Blizzards out of my hands. He set them on the coffee table. "Then strip."
"Cherry... I'm sorry--"
"I told you to strip." His voice boomed with authority. It wasn't anger I heard in his voice, but disappointment. I flushed worse and then yanked off my loose bra, exposing the lacy bra I wore beneath. I reached behind me, unhooking it, my tits spilling out. They were almost as big as Mom's.
He watched in silence, his cock thrusting hard before him as I stripped. I didn't feel sexy like I did at the club. I didn't wiggle my hips and strut and move with languorous grace. I felt ashamed, naked, exposed. I wanted to cover my tits the moment they were bare. I wanted to melt into the floor, to vanish beneath his gaze.
"I--"
I clamped my mouth shut, shivering at his commanding eyes. I pushed off my skirt, tights, and panties, standing naked before him. My eyes flicked down to the rope and wand massager, its thick, round head thrusting from the end of the long handle. It was a Hitachi. I knew they made the best "**censored** massagers." I thought about buying one a few times.
It must be Mom's. But why was it here?
Cherry grabbed the coil of ropes. "You know, Dad taught me a lot about knots and how to secure things. I never realized just what he was training me for."
I swallowed.
"When I discovered rope bondage on the internet, I thought about all those knots I had learned from Dad. But I still didn't make the connection of what he wanted to teach me, how he was grooming me." He formed a loop at the end, tying a slip knot to allow him to cinch it tight.
I shivered.
"But he was getting me ready to have my own harem of sisters. And sometimes, your women need to be punished. Need to be bound, restrained."
"Punished?" I gasped, anger surging through my shame. "I am not one of the sex slaves, little brother. Remember. You told me I didn't have to be."
"I know," Cherry said. "And you're not. But you need to be punished. When you've done something wrong, you have to pay the price. This is it."
"You're going to tie me up and, what, spank me?" I huffed, folding my arms beneath my breasts.
"I'm not going to spank you." He snapped the rope. "But I am going to tie you up."
"No fucking way. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I'm a stripper. I'll quit, if that's what you want. But you're not punishing me."
"Fine." he said. "There's the door."
He pointed at the front door. My jaw dropped. "You'll kick me out of my own home?"
"My home. We had this conversation yesterday, remember? My home. My rules. You want to be a part of this, then you have to follow them. You lied to me, Nidhhi. Accept your punishment or you can move in with Nabha tonight."
"Cherry," I gasped, taking a step forward. "Please, Cherry. I am sorry."
"Prove it." He held up the rope. "Prove you really want to belong to our family."
I bit my lip, trembling. Tears burned my eyes. I didn't want to be punished, but... I loved my family. I loved my little brother. I loved being a part of his harem. The shivers grew worse. Tears fell down my cheeks.
"Well?" he asked, his voice dropping. I could hear...pain in it. He didn't want to kick me out. But... He had to be strong. He had to be in charge. And I did lie to the family. Dad would have bent me over his lap and spanked me for that.
And now Cherry was the man of the house. I had to respect that. I made a choice yesterday. Dad always said, "If you decide to do something, stick through it. Don't give up because it's hard whether that's your job or your relationship, Nidhhi."
I nodded my head.
"Say it."
"Little brother, will you please punish me?" My cheeks burned. God, that was humiliating to say. How did Janhvi get off on this?
"Good."
He moved with confidence. You would have thought he had tied up a lot of girls before. He started at my ankle, pulling the loop tight about it. He bound my ankles tight together before wrapping the ropes about my calves. He paused before he got to my thighs, grabbed the Hitachi wand massager, and shoved the round head against my pussy, the body trapped by my thighs.
My eyes widened. "What?"
He bound my thighs tight together, the rope fibers biting into my flesh. It was irritating. I squirmed, my pussy lips rubbing on the massager's head. These things could really hum. They had to be plugged into the wall. This one's long cord ran to the nearby outlet.
He grinned at me as he drew the rope up to my waist. He anchored it there with a tight cinch that dug into my flesh before making a pattern of crossing diamonds across my stomach. He climbed to my breasts. Those he bound, squeezing the base, forcing them to bulge outward. My tits throbbed.
"Cherry," I groaned, my tits feeling swollen.
He smacked a nipple. "Punishment."
"Yes," I agreed.
"Oh, my god, this is shibari," moaned Nabha. " rope bondage. I've seen this on the internet. Hot!"
My cheeks burned worse as my girlfriend watched with such lust on her eyes, her thighs spread wide, flashing her shaved pussy, her fingers stroking the petals of her dandelion tattoo. Then I gasped as Cherry yanked my hands behind my back, bound them to my torso. I groaned, wiggling, bent over. He pushed me down, my face into the carpet, raising up my ass.
"There," he said, pulling the final length of rope. I was cocooned by it, trapped, none of my limbs able to move, my thighs pressed about the body of the massager. He reached between my legs. "No cumming, Nidhhi, until I let you."
"What?" I gasped.
And then he turned on the wand massager.
Pleasure exploded across my pussy. It hummed and throbbed, buzzing against my pussy lips and clit. The vibrations shivered through me, churning my pussy to molten passion in the blink of an eye. My back arched. I groaned in pure delight, my orgasm building so fast, so swift as I writhed, unable to do more than wiggle my body.
And I couldn't cum.
"Cherry," I groaned, my pussy assaulted by the vibrations. Shivers rippled through my body. I tingled, my toes curling. "Oh, my god, Cherry."
"Nidhhi," he grinned, moving to the couch. He seized Nabha, pulling her onto the floor. She didn't resist. He pushed her down right before me, her legs spread wide. "Mmm, you're wet, Nabha."
"This is so hot," she groaned.
"Dandi," I gasped.
"Sorry, Yunie." Then she shivered as Cherry mounted her. "Oh, you're going to fuck me now?"
"You want to date my sister, right?" Cherry asked, rubbing his cock up and down her shaved pussy.
"I do." She gave a wicked giggle. "And if I have to fuck you to do it, well, that makes this even hotter." She grabbed his ass and pulled him down into her pussy.
He grunted as he penetrated her. The first real cock to ever fuck my girlfriend's pussy. Oh, she had plenty of dildos, vibrators, ben wa balls, and fingers in her pussy. But never a dick. She gasped, wrapping her thighs about his waist as his balls swung and smacked into her taint over and over.
I had a front row seat to the penetration. Nabha's pussy lips were wrapped tight about my little brother's cock, his balls thwacking over and over into her body. His muscular, gorgeous ass pumping away. I could smell her tangy juices. They leaked out, dribbling down to her ass as she gasped and moaned, humping into him.
"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Cherry!" she moaned. "Oh, wow. You have a huge cock. I knew you would be such a stud! Fuck, yes! I wish I had a sexy little brother to fuck!"
"Guess I'll have to do," Cherry growled,thrusting harder, pounding her with such intensity.
It was torture. My pussy clenched, my juices soaking the vibrating head of the massager. It churned me. It made me quiver and gasp. I grit my teeth, the orgasm building, swelling, growing in my depths. A huge explosion aching to burst through me.
"No," I groaned, fighting against it as I stared at my little brother's thick cock reaming my girlfriend's pussy. I could hear the wet sound of him sliding into her depths, the way she moaned, gasped.
"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Nabha. "Oh, Yunie, your little brother is awesome."
"And your girlfriend is tight, Nidhhi," grunted Cherry. "Fuck, what a great cunt."
"It's a fantastic cunt," I moaned, squirming, so happy for my girlfriend that she could experience my little brother's cock. "Oh, my god, Cherry, I want to cum already."
"Better not," he warned, slamming his cock into my girlfriend.
"Shit," I groaned, my cheek rubbing on the carpet as I squirmed.
My clit throbbed and my pussy lips ached. The vibration shivered through me. I squirmed more and more. It was secured tight against my pussy. There was no relief. No escape. Nothing I could do could get my pussy from it.
I wanted the torture to end. I wanted to surrender to my orgasm. But I fought it off. I would stay in this family. I would make it up to Cherry for lying. I wouldn't cum no matter how much I desired that explosion of bliss.
Oh, god, I would explode.
No, no, don't think about that.
"Shit," gasped Nabha. "Oh, your cock. I'm going to cum so hard on it. I bet you want that, stud."
"Yes," he growled. "Cum all over my dick. Let me feel that pussy massage it. I'm going to flood you with so much cum."
"Gonna breed me like you're breeding your sisters?"
Another shiver ran through me as Cherry grunted, "Yes!"
This was too much. How could I fight this? I had to. I had to keep from cumming. I clenched my jaws, moaning as my teeth ground. My nipples ached. My breasts throbbed, the bindings biting in so deep. I gasped and squirmed, my back arching, my arms fighting the bonds. My fingers twitched, wanting to undo the knots and free myself.
Nabha squealed. I knew that sound. She was cumming on my little brother's cock. Her juices flooded out around his shaft. He grunted, driving into her depths. His balls thwacked so hard into her. He grunted.
Came.
His back arched as he flooded her with blast after blast of his jizz. He spurted into her. He basted her pussy. She gasped, milking him. He drove into her, his butt clenching. My pussy begged for relief, my labia numb with ecstasy. My clit ached, throbbed.
I had to cum.
"Please, Cherry," I groaned. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum."
"Better not," he warned, groaning as he pulled his dick out of Nabha's pussy.
Cum leaked out. His cum. It dribbled down to her ass.
Cherry rose and seized my brassy hair. With ease, he dragged me forward and shoved my face into my girlfriend's pussy. Nabha, still quivering from her orgasm, gasped as I plunged my tongue into her folds, licking my little brother's cum out of her snatch.
Oh, my god, it was amazing. Awesome.
"Shit!" I gasped, my orgasm almost bursting through me. I held on, concentrating as hard as I could on not exploding. On not cumming so hard on the vibrator.
I. Would. Not. Cum.
Cherry seized my ass. His wet cock rubbed against my butt-cheeks. He parted them. My eyes widened. I groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock on my asshole. I lifted my head from Nabha's pussy.
"Please," I groaned. "You have to let me cum. This is torture."
"No, it's punishment."
Cherry thrust his pussy-soaked cock into my asshole. I gasped, the burning pleasure shooting down to my cunt. I planted my face into Nabha's pussy, screaming out my frustration as my orgasm begged to explode. The humming attacked my snatch as his cock pounded my ass.
I clenched down on his thrusting cock, increasing the friction burning in my bowels, and sobbed, "Please, Cherry. I need to cum. I don't want to disobey you. I don't want to leave the family. I love you all. But... I'm at my limits. I can't... Oh, please, Cherry. Please, little brother, I want to stay!"
He thrust his dick deep into my bowels, his balls smacking my taint. "That's what I wanted to hear. Cum!"
"I love you, little brother!" I howled as I exploded.
My pussy erupted with pleasure. The explosion, held back for so long, detonated with such power. Rapture slammed through my body. It crashed through my mind. I moaned into my girlfriend's pussy as ecstasy tossed my mind around.
My bowels spasmed on Cherry's thrusting dick. Juices squirted out of my pussy around the vibrator. I groaned. Gasped. I trembled. My pussy kept cumming. The humming vibrator did not relent. And neither did my little brother's dick.
He pounded my asshole. He churned me up as the rapture kept bursting inside of me. I screamed into Nabha's pussy. My vision fuzzed. So much pleasure shot through me. Cherry's dick pounded me so hard. He slammed so deep into my burning asshole.
It was all so perfect. So wonderful. He had forgiven me for being a liar. For deceiving him. And he made me realize just how much I wanted to be in this family. How much I loved him and my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my girlfriend. I didn't want to lose this. I wanted to share this with Nabha. I wanted her to have this same joy with me.
To be a part of my little brother's harem.
Cherry's cum flooded my asshole as the pleasure burned my thoughts away. I was a quivering mass of rapture. My bowels milked his cock. The ecstasy surged me higher and higher and slammed me right into darkness.
I ached when my eyes fluttered open. My pussy felt numb, still tingling like the vibrator still hummed against it. Cum leaked out of my sore asshole. I shivered, soft hands stroking my head. I lay on Nabha's lap. She smiled down on me.
"You were out for thirty minutes, Yunie," she grinned. "Oh, my god, you exploded."
"Yes, you did, big sister," cheered Ananya.
"We all watched on the camera," Sara nodded. "Had ourselves a wild, lezzie orgy upstairs."
"So you're a stripper," Janhvi said. "That is sooooo cool."
"Explains where all her money is coming from," Mom said. "I didn't even question how you could give me and still could buy a car. Even a used one."
I blushed. "I have even more money. I...I held back, not sure how to admit I was making at least a ten thousand a night."
"She made 30-40 thousand on Saturday," giggled Nabha. "Those tits! She always makes just a little more than me."
"Damn," Cherry said, his arm around a woman who must be Anupama's mother. She was naked, too. I guess she was a part of the harem. His other arm was around a naked Anupama. "You're forgiven, Nidhhi."
"Thank you," I breathed. "I love you all so much."
They swarmed me, hugged me, loved me. I was so lucky to be part of my little brother's harem.
To be continued...