Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Page 124 - SexBaba

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays

Friday date is date night. That's what I always used to say. This date night was going to be particularly special as I was finally going out with Sunny. The woman who had repeatedly kidnapped me and subjected me to sexual experiences a million miles away from what I had been used to.

We had tried to go out together a couple of weeks ago, but I was kidnapped by a rival film maker and subjected to further degradation at the hands of Victor.

Fortunately for me, Sunny had then organized my revenge on Victor, which had been superb. I had dominated and humiliated him into shutting down his operations and threatened him to never abuse girls again, either willing or otherwise. He had gotten what he deserved. Once our filming was over I had gone to the dressing room with Sunny to pick out clothes for our date.

That was two days ago and now here I was, getting ready once more for a night of dinner and sex with a woman I knew very little about. Hopefully this time there will be no interruptions. I had showered, done my hair and makeup and was now sitting naked on my sofa, painting my nails. I wanted it all to be perfect and I wanted to look my best for her. I knew she would be doing the same.

(MyPornSnap.top)_sexytoplessboobskajalagarwalnakedhotlegs.jpg


My outfit of choice for the evening was a tight gray strapless dress with a long prominent zip at the back, from top to bottom. It was tight fitting and very short. There was a small slit up the left hand side and it looked and felt sensational. I could wear panties with the dress, but no bra. After my ordeal last time, when I didn't wear any knickers, I decided to wear a lace gray G-string to cover my modesty. After all, bending over would show more than I should due the shortness of my dress.

Sunny was picking me up personally this time, at seven and it would be a thirty minute drive to the hotel.

I picked up my new phone. Sunny had given it to me as a present and she told me it was untraceable. We weren't leaving anything to chance this time. There were no messages from her so I thumbed in a text, to tease her a little and pressed send.

"Not long now sexy. Hope you're wet for me xxx"

She replied straight away.

"Dirty slut. See you in ten minutes."

I was hoping for something more, but she was obviously keeping me waiting.

I got up off the sofa and went to my bedroom. My dress was laid out on the bed with my knickers next to it. I pulled the G-string up my tanned legs and into the crack of my ass. I adjusted the underwear to tuck in my ample labia. I was already feeling horny at the thought of what was to come. I put the dress on, back to front to enable me to do the zip up and then swiveled it round and into the correct position. My breasts held it in place and I looked stunning. I gave a couple of twirls side to side to admire myself and then put my shoes on. Gray high heels to match my dress.

I went to the kitchen, finished my wine, picked up my overnight bag and dropped it at the door.

I was just about to walk back to the sofa when my phone beeped.

Bing! Bing!

It read: "I'm here. Silver people carrier"

I looked out of the window and saw the car pulling in. I locked up, put my white leather jacket on, picked up my bag and went out to meet her.

216991a0fa3d32fa30b1138faf3390af.jpg


As I got to the car, the sliding door opened and Sunny put her head out with a huge smile on her face. I jumped in, threw my bag on the front seat and climbed into the back with Sunny. The driver pressed a button to close the door and we sped off.

"Lovely to see you again Kajal," she said, almost formal.

"You too, how are you?"

"I'm good. The hotels are about thirty minutes away so relax."

She was wearing a long coat so I couldn't see what she was wearing underneath. She seemed a little distracted.

"Is everything OK?" I asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes Kajal, everything's fine."

Sunny%20Leone.png


She shuffled over on the back seat and linked arms with me. I turned towards her and we kissed. The smell of her apple shampoo caught my nose as her soft lips touched mine in a gentle lingering kiss. She pulled away first and leaned back, looking me up and down. She reached forward and opened my jacket to see my outfit.

"Gorgeous," she gasped, "it really looks amazing on you. Perfect fit."

"Thank you," I replied, "I have you to thank for picking it out for me."

"Underwear?" she quizzed, trying to look up my dress.

I closed my legs tightly.

"You'll have to wait and see," I said.

"Well I can see you're not wearing a Kajal bra, so I'm guessing no panties either," she laughed.

"Well you'd be wrong then," I said.

"Prove it. I don't believe you are a little slut like you would wear knickers to our date."

She put her hand on my thigh and started to trace up to my hem line.

I opened my legs for her so she could gain access. She was already driving me wild with desire. Her hand had disappeared up my dress, expecting to touch my wet pussy lips, but all she found was lace.

9d04648d5cd34bd27a09f6746fda1fd9.jpg


She sighed in disappointment and I slapped her hand away.

"I'm not that sort of girl," I giggled, jokingly.

"Yeah right. We both know what sort of girl you are," she sniggered.

"There's plenty of time for that later. Anyway...what are you wearing under that coat? Or are you naked?"

"You'll see when we get there," she said, in a matter of fact tone.

She moved in and kissed me again. There was no passion, it was more loving and I liked this side of her. Her hand grazed my cheek as we kissed. There were no tongues at this stage, she just kept kissing me and pulling away slightly and then back in for more kissing. I touched her neck and pulled her in gently, our eyes half closed to see the others reaction. She was incredible and I felt my nipples harden under my dress. I imagined hers were doing the same. I opened my legs to invite her hand to explore, but she just kept on kissing me and stroking my cheek. I wanted her right there and then, on the back seat, I wanted to wrap my legs between hers and make love to her. I felt stirrings within me which I had never felt before, even when I had made love to my ex-girlfriend emma. Sunny was something else. She finally pulled away and gazed into my eyes. I felt lost in her until she broke the silence.

"I almost forgot....I have a present for you," she said, reaching into her bag.

She passed me a small gift bag tied with a ribbon.

"What is it?" I asked. "Something naughty no doubt."

"Don't open it until we get to the restaurant," she said, putting her hand on the ribbon.

"You're no fun," I said, "You won't show me your outfit and now I can't open my present."

I pouted in a sulky face.

"Cute," she laughed.

We eventually got to the hotel and the door opened for us. We both got out and the porter took our bags. The hotel was extremely high end. Security was very tight and people were not allowed into the building without a special card. Sunny flashed her card at the doorman and we were allowed inside. The hotel was at least five star and very modern and expensive. A large foyer led to elevators and I saw our porter taking our bags to a higher level floor. Sunny had obviously been to this place before, as she led me straight to the restaurant just off the foyer. She flashed her card again and we were taken to a table for two near the window. It overlooked a lake at the back of the hotel and gave a sensational view over the rest of the city.

The waiter took my jacket and moved around to take Sunny's. She turned away from me and took it off and handed it to the waiter. From the rear she looked like she was wearing a black mini skirt and no top, her back was completely naked. When she turned around, I couldn't help but gasp at her beauty and boldness. The dress was black and tight fitting in all the right places. There was a huge slit from her navel to her neck and the two resulting straps barely covered her boobs. Her belly button was showing and as were most of her breasts. Two thick black straps came up into a halter neck. That was it. She basically looked like she was wearing a miniskirt and two seat belt straps. Her cleavage showed and so did the side of her boobs. Somehow it didn't look overly slutty on her. She made it look classy and sophisticated.

female-celebrities-sunny-leone-wallpaper-preview.jpg


"Put your tongue back in Kajal," she giggled, slipping her hair behind her left ear.

The waiter couldn't take his eyes off her. Neither could half the guys in the restaurant. She truly was mesmerizing. The waiter suddenly remembered himself and walked off to hang our jackets.

We sat opposite each other at the small table. I was still wide eyed with my jaw hanging open.

"I take it you like it then?" she asked, sitting up straight and pushing her breasts out.

"Forget dinner! Let's just go and fuck!" I exclaimed, a little bit too loud.

"Kajaaaaaaaaal behave yourself," she said under her breath, looking out the corner of her eyes at the admiring crowd.

"Holy fuck, you look hot, where did you get that dress from?" I whispered.

"It's just something I threw on," she shrugged.

899303e923931b1eb39ee5478783e0f8.jpg


"Underwear?" I asked, as she had done to me.

"Wait and see," she winked.

I regained my composure and the rest of the room went back to their own business.

I picked up my present from the table and was about to open it when Sunny stopped me again.

"I think it might be better if you go to the ladies room and open it," she said quietly, looking around the half-filled room.

I gave her a quizzical look and got up. The ladies room was in the far corner of the restaurant. I walked over to it slowly, wiggling my ass, as I knew she would be watching me. I caught the attention of nearly every guy in the room, maybe my dress was more revealing than I thought.

The toilets were plush and modern. I could have eaten my dinner there it was so nice. I went into the nearest cubicle and sat on the toilet seat to open my present. It had to be something kinky or she would have let me open it at the table. I undid the ribbon and put my hand inside the bag. I pulled out a pair of black lace knickers with a large attachment in the gusset. As I examined them further I realized it was a dildo sewn into the gusset with a clitoral stimulator above it. The dildo was black and made of a soft latex and was shaped like a but plug. I guessed it was to keep it in pace. The tip was curved like a g-spot stimulator and I couldn't wait to try them on.

'Dirty bitch!' I thought to myself.

I wriggled out of my damp G-string and pulled the vibrating panties over my legs. I had to stand up to insert the four inch cock inside me. Luckily I was already well lubricated from kissing Sunny in the back of the car. I looked for a switch to turn them on, but there wasn't one.

'Definitely a dirty bitch,' I thought, 'she has the remote control for them.'

I wanted to text her, but realized my phone was on the table. I got up and started back to the table. I was nervous and it felt weird to have a cock inside me in public. I could have sworn people knew. Maybe I was walking funny.

I got back to the table and got level with Sunny. I opened my hand and dropped my damp G-string onto the table in front of her. She quickly swept them off the table and into her lap. I sat down just as the waiter arrived. He was once again staring at Sunny's naked tits. He was taking sneaky glances at them when she wasn't looking. The waiter was about twenty and must have thought all his Christmases had come at once.

indian-adult-star-sunny-leone-sexy-photos-2.jpg


"Can I get you ladies anything to drink at all?" he asked, handing out the menus.

"A bottle of champagne please," replied Sunny.

"Certainly Madame, shall I talk you through the menu?"

"Yes please," she said.

Her hand went under the table and she smiled at me.

Buzzzzzzzzz.

I nearly leapt out of my chair. My knickers buzzed right against my clitoris, right there in plain sight of everyone in the restaurant. It sounded really loud to me, but I don't think they heard it. It was a short sharp buzz, but very powerful.

"Are you OK Kajal?" asked Sunny, sounding concerned.

I cleared my throat.

kajalagarwal7.jpg


"Er....yes...I'm fine. Could I have some water please?" I asked the waiter.

"Certainly Madame, I'll bring some over."

He wandered off.

"You dirty bitch," I whispered, leaning closer to Sunny, "At least wait until he's gone."

She just smiled at me.

Buzzzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzzzz.

I squished my legs together as the waiter came back. He poured some water as I waited for the next assault inside my panties. The anticipation was nearly as good as the vibrating sensation.

He talked us through the menu, occasionally glancing at Sunny's boobs as well as mine. I'm sure he had a hard on in his pants. We ordered the soup starter and the fish for main.

"Will you require dessert?" he asked, "or do you want to wait until after the main?"

"She is my dessert," I said, holding her free hand across the table and looking at the waiter. "My dessert is between her legs."

2665365_1_o.jpg


Sunny looked as shocked as the waiter did and she pressed the remote again under the table as punishment.

Buzzzzzzzzz.

I jumped slightly at a different sensation. She had switched on the g spot vibe rather than the clitoral stimulator. I felt the continuous buzzing deep inside me and squirmed slightly with a giggle.

"Are you a couple?" asked the shocked waiter.

"Sort of," I said.

If Sunny was going to be inappropriate with my vibrating underwear, I was going to be equally as shocking.

"Wow," he replied.

"I know. She's so fucking hot isn't she? I've seen you checking her out," I said to the waiter.

"I....err....wasn't..."

"Yes you were. I saw you staring at her tits. They're amazing aren't they?"

"I.... errr... they're very nice," he stammered and walked away quickly.

"Kajalaaaaaa. You're outrageous," gasped Sunny.

"You're the one playing with my pussy by remote control," I said.

"I know, this thing is great. How does it feel?"

"It's buzzing on my g spot right now, can't you hear it?"

"No, I can't hear anything. It has different settings for rhythm and intensity. It's on low at the minute."

She turned it off.

I relaxed a little, but still thought everyone was staring at me.

Sunny poured the wine and we clinked glasses.

"Cheers," we said in unison.

Sunny put her glass down and dropped her hand to her lap. She bought it back up with my G string in her hand and a slutty look on her face.

"In answer to your earlier question Kajal, no I am not wearing any underwear."

She discreetly sniffed my worn knickers and then dropped her hand down again.

"Someone's got excited in her panties," she said.

"Very," I replied.

I saw her shuffling about on the chair and her hand went lower.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Stuffing your knickers inside me," she smirked.

"What? Actually in your pussy?" I whispered, lowering my head.

"Mhmmm," she squirmed some more and finally bought her hand back up, showing me it was empty, like a magician doing a disappearing trick.

I held my hand to my mouth to stifle my laugh.

"That should stop me leaking all over the chair when I make you cum at the dinner table," she said.

"No. People will hear. You can't do that."

"Clit or g spot?" she asked, showing me the remote.

"Neither. Stop it. People are looking."

"Pick one or I will," she replied.

"Clit," I said, shuffling on the chair.

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz.........

She left it switched on this time and leaned forward.

My clit buzzed away in short sharp bursts and the feeling was incredible. Maybe it was due to being in plain view of everyone, but it was so intense.

"When you cum, make sure you do it quietly," she said, "this is a respectable place."

I gasped and reached out for the napkin. I picked it up and discreetly pushed it under my ass, between my knickers and the back of my dress. I didn't want a wet patch on my gray dress when I stood up. I could have protested more to make her stop, but it wouldn't have made any difference. She was going to get me off no matter what I said.

"Enjoying our date so far?" she asked.

"Mmmm.... Yes..." I was struggling to stay composed.

Kajal-Aggarwal-in-coral-dress.jpg


The waiter arrived with the soup and placed it in front of us. He looked at Sunny's boobs again.

"I bet you'd love to slide your cock in between my girlfriend's tits wouldn't you?" I teased him. "Feel them all nice and soft and warm around your cock?"

"I.. Madame.. I wasn't...." he stammered.

"Maybe she'll show you her nipples if you're a good boy today," I continued.

"Enjoy your soup ladies," he said and made a hasty retreat.

Sunny turned up the intensity and changed the rhythm on my vibe.

BuzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz. BuzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz. BuzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz.........

It now came on slow and increased in a wave sensation and then tailed off before starting up again.

"Leave the waiter alone, he is innocent," she said.

"So was I when you first kidnapped me," I replied.

I tried eating my soup, but I was a little shaky. Sunny ate hers with no problems.

She switched on the g spot vibe and I knew I wouldn't last long. I was blushing and squirming about.

"I want you to cum in your knickers for me at the dinner table," she said seductively.

I kept my lips clamped shut as she turned it up even more. I didn't want to go into a full "when Harry met Sally" moment, but it was difficult to contain it.

I leaned forward to get maximum stimulation and felt it really start to build. Her free hand held mine across the table and she stared into my eyes. My belly tingled with the inevitable surge of orgasm.

"Do it. Cum for me," she pleaded. "You know you want to. Just think how nice it will feel."

I stifled a moan. People were looking at me, I was sure of it.

No_item_song_fo6104.jpg


"Just let it go. Wet those knickers for me and then I'll turn it off."

My pussy was on fire and ready to burst any second. I was holding it off. I couldn't cum in the middle of a restaurant, it felt so wrong. I held my breath.

The waiter arrived and took the soup bowls away just as my cooch exploded under the table. I let out a small squeak as I felt my overheated snatch pulse and contract around the latex shaft deep inside me. On the outside I looked normal, but inside I was having wave after wave of intense pleasure spreading from my belly to the tips of my toes. It was so intense and strong I thought I was going to pee myself. Sunny sat there calm and relaxed as I came for her in a room full of people. I shuddered as it came to a blissful end.

"Have you just cum?" she asked, sounding disgusted with me.

"You know I have," I panted, "turn it off."

She kept it on.

"You fucking dirty little slut," she said with disdain, "cumming in your underwear in front of all these people."

Her voice was low, but I'm sure people heard her.

"Yes I'm a slut," I panted, still squirming, "please turn it off."

She passed me the remote across the table. I fumbled with the buttons not knowing which one to press. Initially I turned it up even higher until I found the off button and let out a sigh of relief. I threw the remote into the center of the table

"That was fun," she giggled, sipping her champagne as though nothing had happened.

I put my hand between my legs to make sure I hadn't made too much of a mess. The fabric of the knickers was soaked and I only hoped the napkin under my ass was doing its job. The dildo inside me was acting as a plug to prevent me leaking too much, which was a bonus.

kajal-aggarwal-stills-photos-pictures-1570.jpg


"You are so fucking bad," I said, trying to compose myself.

I was about to wipe my slimy fingers on the table cloth, but Sunny grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers into her mouth. She looked like she was sampling a chef's fine sauce and savored the taste in appreciation.

"Delicious," she sniggered.

Her naughty game was over for now and we got back to more serious conversation as the main courses arrived. The waiter managed to divert his eyes from Sunny's cleavage for a change.

"Are all your dates like this Sunny?" I asked.

"I don't usually go on dates," she replied.

"So why are we on a date?"

She smiled at me, like a mother smiles at her child.

"Haven't you figured it out yet Kajal?" she said.

"Figured out?" I asked, hoping she'd give me the answer I longed for.

"I have feelings for you. Surely you know that. You can feel the chemistry between us. I've seen how you look at me and you know how I look at you."

"Oh my god! You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say something like that," I said. "I feel the same way."

"I know you are sweetie. I've known since I met you over a year ago. There's something about you which I'm drawn to like never before."

"We didn't meet. You kidnapped me, remember? Although I'm glad you did," I smiled, shyly.

"True, but I knew as soon as you opened your eyes from the sedative that you were going to be something special. You're a natural at this sort of thing."

"What sort of thing?" I asked.

"Fucking, seduction, filthy sex. I know you were initially terrified, but you relished in it. You've come on in leaps and bounds since that first session. I knew you would. I wanted someone who I could shape and mould sexually, but also someone who could face down the fear and inhibitions and just enjoy herself."

msid-81549329,width-900,height-1200,resizemode-6.cms


"Well you've certainly taught me some new tricks," I giggled.

"Yes. I remember hacking your electronic diary and thinking how vanilla you were."

"Thanks a lot," I said, sitting back in my chair slightly, looking offended.

"I don't mean it like that. You're perfect. You have a body and look to die for and you're feisty. You fight back. You're a strong willed woman Kajal. That's why I've fallen for you."

I felt myself getting hot and knew I must be blushing. She felt the same way about me as I did about her.

"So why all the teasing and being mean to me?" I asked. "You've put me through a lot over the last few months. You've drugged me, kidnapped me, gang raped me, on more than one occasion. You've made me deepthroat cocks and have thirty men cum all over me. You made me fuck my own sister. You've had four guys fuck my ass. You've denied me orgasms, even though I gave you one. You've even made me fuck a guy for money."

"There's reasons for all of that Kajal," she said, "but, looking back, do you regret any of it? I know you fucking loved it, you told me yourself."

"Eventually I enjoyed it, yes, but you haven't answered the question. Why?"

She sighed.

"I've been training you Kajal. That's why! I want to offer you a job," she looked me in the eye.

SUNNYLK_616538c242dbb.jpg


Her eyes sparkled. They were wide and cat-like, accentuated by her makeup.

I wasn't surprised. I knew she was up to something. The restaurant was starting to thin out, but we still kept our voices low. Talking about gangrape and bukkake wasn't ideal dining room conversation.

"So you want me to make more dirty films for you, but get **censored** for it?" I asked, trying to sound shocked.

"Yes and no," she lowered her voice even further. "Making dirty films is a front for the real business we conduct. It generates revenue to fund our true line of work."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What true line of work?" I was now intrigued. I knew something wasn't right here.

"Let's just say it's the seduction and manipulation of people, to ensure we keep things moving in the right direction."

"I don't understand. Who the hell are you Sunny?"

"I'm a recruiter, trainer and asset manager for the company. You obviously haven't been paying attention each time we met. Did you really think I was just using you to make dirty movies? People like you are extremely hard to come by," she said.

I was feeling shocked for real now and wondering what I had got myself into.

"Let's just go over the things that have happened to you in the last year. It might explain things a little better," she continued.

"Well, you need to start explaining things a lot better. I have no idea what you do or who you are," I exclaimed, starting to feel a little worried.

"OK. The first time we met I had drugged you, tied you to a gynecologists chair and had five men cum inside you without your consent. Right?"

I felt nipples harden at the thought of it.

kajal-fake-group-sex-image.jpg


"Go on," I said.

"That was stage one and you passed with flying colors. You overcame the fear of rape and took control of the situation. You even climaxed more than once. Most normal girls would have cracked and been useless in those circumstances, but you actually begged to be fucked. When we send our people out on assignments, especially women, what do you think is the worst thing that can happen to them if they are discovered for what they are?"

"They get raped," I said, as my history started to unfold before me.

"Exactly. We never put them in real danger of violence, but rape is the biggest threat. You've been subjected to it on numerous occasions. Are you bothered by it?"

"I was, but I'm not now. I just look at the positive side of it and enjoy being fucked," I giggled.

"So if it happened to you on an assignment, you could still perform without any lasting psychological damage?"

"I would think so, yes," I replied.

"Next I brought you in again for a bukkake session. More depraved sex acts and I taught you how to deepthroat a cock," she said in a matter of fact tone.

Forced-blowjob-kajal-agarwal-deep-throat-fucked.jpg


My nipples were showing through my dress and my clit was throbbing. I was reliving it and it excited me.

"You made me sniff your knickers," I laughed.

"Yes, I sat on your face and tested you for lesbian tendencies. I already knew you would like girls from the previous session, when I had made you sniff Natalie's underwear just as you came. We got interrupted during the initial session and had to wait until you were covered in cum and everyone had left."

"Yes I remember," I said, smiling and licking my lips.

"You sucked and fucked thirty men that day. It was incredible. That was to re-enforce the gang rape scenario. No-one has ever passed as easily as you did. You absolutely loved it. Plus we got a good film out of it."

"I know, it turns me on even now, when I think about it all those guys enjoying me."

She looked at my nipples poking through my dress.

"So I see," she said.

I giggled.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about Kajal. You were born to fuck, you're so horny all the time," she laughed to lighten the mood.

"Why didn't you let me cum that day? I got you off, but you never finished me off?"

"It was a control thing for me. I like to be in control and I need you to know who's boss. I gave you my cummy panties to help you on your way. I'm sure you got off to them."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_kajal-aggarwal-x-ray-nipple-see-through-transparent-blouse-fake.jpg


"In them actually. I put them on and masturbated until I came in," I said, as though it was an everyday occurrence.

"I might have guessed you little minx," she replied. "Unfortunately you then talked to your girlfriend about it, so we had to call you in for punishment."

"I remember. Now that was fucked up. Making me wear a dog collar and making me fuck my sister."

"It was necessary. A threat to your family might happen and I needed to see how you'd react. As it turns out your sister was as much a freak as you and took it up the ass like anal professional, after you'd got her super horny with your fingers and tongue. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen Kajal."

She crossed her legs and I saw her nipples get hard too.

"Getting wet thinking about it are we?" I asked, looking at her nipples.

She smiled.

"Not as wet as when you made love to me. Oh my god, how I'd long for that moment. Feeling your pussy against mine as we came in unison. I knew then I was in love with you," she said, gazing into my eyes with wanton lust.

"So it is love then? Not lust?" I asked, hoping she'd say love.

"Of course it's love. I'm in love with you Kajal. I just wanted to make sure you felt the same."

"Don't ask me why, but yes I've fallen for you big time. I know you're ten years older than me, but I am in love with you too," I finally got the words out.

I held her hand across the table. She leaned in and I responded. We kissed across the table. A long lingering loving kiss. My heart skipped beats and all I wanted was to take her upstairs and fuck her brains out. I knew she wanted the same thing.

She pulled away and looked shy and vulnerable. I loved that about her. One minute she was the boss and the next minute she seemed timid and shy. So cute.

She composed herself.

"Where was I? Ah yes, making love to you after your sisters anal experience and her squirting all over your face," she laughed.

I laughed too.

"I hoped our pussy tribbing session would have shown you my true feelings towards you," she said.

"I find it hard to read you Sunny. One minute you're nice as pie and the next minute dressing me like a dog and making me do depraved things."

"True. That was all part of your training. It also made you jealous of your sister, because she liked anal and you didn't want to try it. It made you want anal, which was a bonus for me. If you couldn't take a cock in your ass then I wouldn't be able to employ you. All men like anal these days."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_kajal-aggarwal-fake-nude-pic-b05t42.jpg


(MyPornSnap.fun)_naked-ass-nisha-agarwal-anal-sex-ass-fucked-nude-shaved-pussy-show.jpg


"Yes so I gather. I never thought I'd like it, but now I love it. I still prefer my pussy filled, but I do like being fucked in the wrong hole," I sniggered like a school girl.

"Yes, I know you do. I was there to remember, training you with bullet vibes and a dildo. I said to you at the time that I didn't like making you do these things and that we all worked for someone. I was just doing as I was told," she said, lowering her head.

"So who calls the shots then, if it's not you?" I quizzed.

"Can't you figure it out. You've met him......and fucked him three times I believe."

"Ethan? Holy fuck. How could I have not seen that coming? He didn't want to fuck me for money, he was testing out his latest recruit. No-one pays ten grand for a night with a whore," I gasped, putting my head in my hands.

"Now you're getting it. Thinking on your feet. Yes. Ethan is the boss. I answer to him," she replied.

We both went silent for a moment as the waiter came back and took the plates away. He filled our glasses with more champagne and took his opportunity to look at our erect nipples while we were distracted. I was too in shock with the revelations to comment.

"So Ethan was evaluating me to see if I was up to the job? That's why he told me to never change." I continued.

"Yes, like a practical job interview. He was testing your seduction skills as well as your prowess in the bedroom."

I shifted in my chair and I felt the shaft in my pussy shift inside me. It made me shiver and I felt the wetness leak past the rubber dildo and into my panties. When I finally got to pull it out it was going to be a hell of a mess down there. This was turning me on so much, reliving the experiences and the excitement of Sunny's revelations were pushing me even further.

"And Victor? Was he taking a test too?" I asked, starting to see where all this had been heading since the day I met Sunny.

"No. He was the real deal. It was actually fortunate for us because that would have been the next stage for you. We'd have set something up similar to what he did to you. As it turned out we didn't need to. It had nothing to do with us. He doesn't know what we really do. He thinks we're a rival film company like he told you. He wanted our latest star for his own monetary gain. The fact that you reacted the way you did and managed to escape is only testament to you and the shows that you're ready for real assignments. I saw the film he took, you were amazing. You took charge and they actually looked scared of you at one point."

Fake2Bbig2Bboobs2Bkajal2Bagarwal2Bgroup2Bsex2Ball2Bholes2Bfucked-2488302.jpg


"Yeah I did get a bit feisty with them. I guess what I'd been through with you made their efforts look quite tame. I did enjoy it though, but not as much as getting my revenge on Victor. He needed teaching some manners with regard to women," I said.

"That's my point Kajal. You're a natural at this. You dominated and humiliated him and got what you wanted from him. That's what we do, but on a larger scale. You already said you wanted to have more control over men, so why not get **censored** for it?" she pointed out.

"And our date? Is this a test too?" I asked, avoiding her question.

She looked hurt.

"No....of course not. This is me and you together for the first time outside of work. I love you Kajal, I just told you that," she said.

"I'm just finding out where we stand. This is a hell of a shock to me Sunny. I had no idea you were into all this spy stuff."

She burst out laughing.

"Spy stuff? This is a million miles away from that sweetie. It's merely encouraging people who are doing good, to continue doing good and discouraging people who are doing bad from continuing to do bad. It's not James Bond," she tittered.

Sunny signaled the waiter to come over. He looked nervous about coming back, but wandered across to us in the near empty restaurant.

"Yes Madam, would you like to see the dessert menu?" he asked, glancing at her barely covered cups.

sunny14.jpg


"No thank you, can I sign the bill please."

"Certainly Madame, I'll be back shortly," he replied, taking a sideways look at my erect nipples again.

He walked off to the kitchen.

"He's been perving at us all night Sunny," I said. "Shall we give him a little treat?"

"Sure, I'm always up for some fun."

I pulled her close and we kissed again across the table as the waiter came back with the bill. I slipped my hand lower and caressed her boob as my tongue entered her mouth. Her breast was warm and firm and felt naked except for the strap covering her nipple. We broke our kiss as he placed the bill on the table and we both looked at him. I swear there was a bulge in his pants.

"Do you like seeing us kiss?" I asked.

"Errr...Madame...I wasn't looking," he stammered.

"Sure you were, we don't mind. Do you like my girlfriend's big tits?" I squeezed her gently and bounced Sunny's right boob slightly making it jiggle.

The waiter gulped and starred at the show we were putting on.

"Very... err...nice Madame," he spluttered.

"Does it make it hard seeing us together?" I asked, kissing her again.

"I'd...err...rather not say Madame."

"Of course it does. Let me see how hard it is. The restaurants are nearly empty. Come on show it to me," I said seductively, almost in a whisper.

He stood stock still, his crotch level with the table.

"How about if my girlfriend shows you her tits? Would you show me your cock then? I'll show you hers if you show me yours."

He looked around the room to make sure no-one was looking.

"Y..You..go first," he stammered.

I thought he was about to lose his load in his shorts. Maybe he had.

"Ok," I said, moving back in my chair. "Sunny, show this boy your sexy lady lumps."

She smiled at me and then at the waiter. She slowly bought her hands up to her cleavage and gripped the two straps of the dress. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and slid the material outwards to expose her completely naked breasts. Her dark nipples were as hard as bullets in the dim light.

91066D2.jpg


The waiter gasped.

"Show it to me," I demanded, "Now!"

"I can't. If I get caught I'll be fired," he whispered, not taking his eyes off Sunny's orbs.

She started to tweak her nipples and caress herself slowly, lifting her breasts and letting them fall under their own weight. They bounced gently before coming to rest and she repeated the process.

"Get it out now or I'll tell your boss you've been perving at our tits all night. Then you'll be fired anyway," I said sternly.

He knew he didn't have a choice. He looked around again and undid his zip. His hands dropped to his sides as though he was too scared to continue. I shuffled forward on my chair and reached my hand into his fly. He was rock hard and twitching. His pants felt damp and when I finally pulled his cock out I could see why. He was dripping in pre-cum. Sunny opened her eyes to see his manhood bobbing up and down at the dinner table. She used the tip of her finger to wipe up his pre-cum and held it out for me to lick. I sucked hungrily and swallowed it down.

"Mmmmmm Tangy," I giggled. "Looks like someone's been hard on us all night long, Sunny."

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast. He looked shocked and didn't really know what to do with it. She put her hand on top of his and started kneading her boob through his hand.

If anyone had looked over it would have looked like the waiter was standing at the table talking to us. He was standing up straight in fear and disbelief as Sunny made him feel her tits. He was trembling slightly and looked in between petrified and ecstatic.

Sunny%2BLeone%2BBreast%2BFront%2BView%2B%2B5.jpg


"I want you to cum for me," I said in a slutty voice.

I gently took hold of his cock, making sure no-one could see and stroked him slowly. Sunny continued to make him caress her firm breasts, sitting there almost topless. He was young and inexperienced and I knew he'd cum pretty quickly. I had a naughty idea and reached for my half-empty champagne flute with my spare hand.

"We wouldn't want you to make a mess all over the table cloth, would we? You better shoot it into my glass for me," I whispered, moving the glass nearer to his cock.

Sunny took her hand off his.

"Squeeze my tits hard young man. I like it hard," she said, pushing her chest out.

He obeyed after a quick look around once more to make sure he wasn't going to get caught.

I stroked his six inch cock faster and increased my grip. Each stroke pulled his foreskin back fully and then rolled it forward as his shaft stuck out from his trousers. His tip was slick with his self-made lubricant and his legs started to shake.

He was going to cum any second. I moved my glass nearer.

8.jpg


"That's it, just let it go. It will feel much better. Then I'm going to drink it. I love swallowing spunk," I teased.

That was all it took. I timed it perfectly as he let out a soft muffled moan and shot his load into my glass. I directed his tip into the mouth of the champagne flute and he shot several large thick squirts into my drink. The champagne fizzed and his seed floated in the bubbles in large stringy globules. I milked the last drops from his tip and wiped them onto the rim of the glass and let go of his cock.

"Good boy," I said, "I knew you'd like it."

He'd cum in less than two minutes, with his hand gripping Sunny's boob. He quickly put his cock away, checking all around him again. He did his zip up and Sunny covered her boobs back up. The only evidence that anything had happened was the waiter's flustered face and my glass of spunky champagne.

"You two are incredible," he gasped, suddenly losing his nervous stammer, "thank you so much."

"No thank you," I said, lifting my glass.

I held it up to admire his frothing load.

"Cheers," I said and downed the contents in one gulp.

I felt his lumpy seed slide down my throat and I smacked my lips together and let out a sigh of appreciation.

"Delicious," I said.

"Unbelievable," uttered the waiter. "If you need anything at all just ask."

Sunny signed the bill and got up to leave.

"Coats please," she said to the waiter.

"Of course," he replied and scurried off to retrieve our jackets.

"You are so bad Kajal, the poor lad didn't know what hit him," she giggled.

"I know, it was naughty wasn't it," I laughed, getting up and preparing to leave.
 
I knew we would be going to the hotel room now and with everything that had happened so far that evening I was as horny as hell. I couldn't wait to make love to her. The waiter came back with our coats, grinning from ear to ear. We put our coats over our arms and were just about to leave when Sunny stopped and turned to the waiter. She pushed her hand up her dress and pulled out my wet panties from her snatch.

"Here's your tip for excellent service this evening," she said to the waiter, handing him my G-string. "Enjoy them."

We walked off chuckling like school girls, as he quickly stuffed them in his pocket.

We walked across the foyer and towards the lift. The lift had more security guards either side of it and Sunny flashed her card again. They pressed the button for the lift and the doors opened.

"Good evening ladies," said the security guard in a very deep voice. "Which floor are you going to?"

"Top floor, penthouse suite please," replied Sunny.

He selected the correct floor and ushered us into the lift

"Have a good evening," he said and the lift closed behind us, leaving us alone in the shiny metal box.

Sunny moved in front of me and I thought she was about to kiss me, but she didn't. She pressed the remote and turned on the clitoral stimulator. I squished my legs together as she got even closer. I could feel her breath on my face, she was inches away, face to face. She was denying herself a kiss. The sexual magnetism was intense as we rode the lift to the top floor. I leaned in a little and she leaned back, as though there was an invisible force field between us. The anticipation was killing me.

Bing!

The lift arrived and the doors opened. She switched off my panties and we walked down the empty corridor to the penthouse suite door.

"I can't believe you've booked the penthouse, " I gasped, "it must have cost a fortune."

"The penthouse is not open for the public to book," she said, handing me the key card.

"I don't understand." I said looking at the plastic card in my hand.

"Are you going to take the job?" she asked.

"Yes. Are you kidding? Of course I am."

"Then welcome to your new home," she gestured for me to open up.

I swiped the card and went inside. It was huge inside and smelt of new furniture and carpets. It was plush, but minimalistic. Similar to my own taste in interior design. A full wall of windows overlooked the lake and the city hundreds of feet below me. It must have been worth over a million pounds at least.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I can't accept this. It's too much."

"Before you get carried away Kajal, this whole building is owned by Ethan. You can stay here as long as you work for us. It's yours. Your basic salary is seventy five thousand $ a year with bonuses when you complete a successful assignment."

"Holy fucking shit!" I almost burst into tears.

I threw my arms around her and kicked the door shut. We kissed until she pushed me away.

"Have a look around sweetie, we've based it on your own tastes after seeing inside your apartment."

I was in awe of the place. Chrome, glass and leather were everywhere. The bedroom was huge, as was the bed. I walked towards the window and saw a hot tub with the steamy water lying still and tranquil. The windows folded in on bi-fold doors so the whole room could be opened up to the outside world. It was like something out of a movie.

I turned to face her, she was still standing near the door.

"Like it?" she asked, throwing her arms outwards.

"How can I ever repay you?"

"Work hard for us and complete the assignments you're given. Some will be easy, some will be more difficult, but all of them will involve you fucking people and manipulating or distracting them," she said, almost business like.

Kajal%2BFake%2BEdits%2BYupTamilan.com%2B%25283%2529.jpg


"I was thinking of another way to repay you," I said, seductively.

We both kicked our shoes off and she walked towards me slowly. She stopped in front of me and looked me up and down. She moved around the back of me as though assessing me, like a buyer assessing a piece of fine art or a sculpture.

"God you're so beautiful," she sighed in a breathy voice.

Her hands went up to my shoulders and traced down to the zip on my dress. She slowly pulled it down, taking her time to admire my spine, taking in every inch of my back. The zip finally released and my dress fell to the floor. She stayed behind me, in total control. I stood still with my arms by my sides as she moved in close behind me. I felt her hands in the waistband of my sodden underwear and she slowly pulled them down. They got stuck on my thighs, held in place by the four inch dildo still inside me. She dropped to her knees and pulled on the base of the shaft. I felt the shaft release from my vagina and a gush of my love honey poured out and wet the inside of my thighs.

I gasped at how wet I'd got from the vibrating knickers.

The panties fell to the floor with a thud and she stood back up. She was so close I could smell her. She moved in close behind my ear and I waited to be kissed. Still she resisted. She moved to the other side of my neck, her breath tickling my neck and making me shy away from her. Still no kiss.

She moved around in front of me and took two steps backwards. She was admiring me. Taking in my body in all its glory as I stood in front of her as naked as the day I was born.

Kajal-Agarwal-Nude-South-Indian-actress-Sex-060.jpg


"Absolutely stunning," she gasped.

She reached up to her straps on the halter neck and undid it from around her neck. Slowly she lowered the straps allowing them to hang forward until she revealed her magnificent breasts. They were full and firm and stood proud of her body, looking heavy and inviting. She lowered the straps completely and continued to undress in front of me. For such a small garment it seemed to take an eternity for her to strip off. She was savoring the moment, making me want her more. She eventually dropped the dress to her feet and stood up straight in front of me.

There we were, two naked souls standing three feet apart in a million pound penthouse suite in front of a breath-taking view. The only view I was interested in was her. She moved closer and stopped again just short of our lips touching. She was still denying us the pleasure. The anticipation was bubbling over and I couldn't take much more. She looked so lustful and sexy I just wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She leaned forward to kiss me and I backed away. I was now denying us the pleasure. She leaned in again and I stepped back towards the glass windows. She continued her advance until my ass touched the glass and I had nowhere left to go. I leaned my head back and arched my back trying to keep the cold chill from my skin. My ass felt cold and my pussy felt on fire. I was burning inside for her.

She gently held my hand, the first contact since we'd stripped off. It felt electric. We entwined our fingers and she slammed my hand against the window next to my head. Her lips grazed mine. Her other hand grabbed me round the throat. She squeezed gently and forced her lips onto mine. She tasted champagne and her lips were soft and warm. She kissed me slowly, looking into my eyes like she owned me. At that point she did. I was hers for the taking. I almost felt like my orgasm was building in my belly and that the slightest touch could spark off my climax.

She pulled away and looked down her nose at me.

"I fucking love you Kajal," she gasped.

"I love you too Sunny," I responded.

She kissed me again, a little harder this time. My free hand came up to her face and I stroked her cheek. She pulled away and let go of me.

"Hands by your side and keep them there," she demanded.

I dropped my hands down to my sides and closed my eyes. She gripped my throat again, harder this time and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She dominated me and pushed hard against me forcing my back against the cold window. I felt the icy chill up my spine as she choked me harder, forcing her leg in-between mine. She ground her thigh into my dripping cunt and I gasped and kissed her back hard. I was trying to push her off and take control, but she was stronger than me. She liked that I was struggling. It seemed to get her going even more. She tightened her grip on my throat and bit my bottom lip. She was really getting rough with me now. I was struggling to breath with the pressure on my throat and lack of oxygen from her passionate kissing.

F9CFC4E.jpg


I whimpered to try and signal to her that it was too much, but she kept going. She forced her boobs against mine and thrust her tongue down my throat. Her leg was grinding into my pussy and I felt like she was assaulting me from all angles. I had seen her be rough before, but not like this. I was loving the attention, but felt like I needed air. I guessed this is what being raped by a woman must feel like. I pushed her off in one last attempt and finally she got the message. She let go of my throat and stepped back.

I was gasping for breath.

"Fuck! That was intense," she said.

"You're telling me!" I coughed.

"Bedroom! Now!" she ordered.

She held out her hand and I grabbed it as she led me to the bedroom and the huge bed. She lay down on her back and opened her legs. Her pussy looked irresistible. Her plump outer lips were smooth and pale and her inner labia poked through. They were darker and hung open exposing her huge hardened clit. Her complete genitals were covered in a thick layer of cunt cream. It almost looked like a guy had cummed her. It was so thick.

"Eat my cunt Kajal," she gasped. "Make me cum."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_31-1726190l.jpg


I joined her on the bed and started by kissing her lips. She seemed less dominant now and she responded with softer kisses. I went lower and kissed her neck. She sighed in ecstasy as I approached her boobs. They looked huge compared to mine and I nuzzled into them feeling their warmth and softness as she pushed them together for me and smother my face into them. I sucked her nipples and went lower kissing her belly. I couldn't hold off any longer. I had to taste her. If she was as turned on as me I knew she'd cum hard and quickly.

I finally got my head between her legs. I looked up at her once and then devoured her womanhood for all I was worth. Her scent was overpowering and she must have been wet all night, judging by the state of her pussy. I sucked her lips and swallowed her girl cream as she writhed beneath me. I located her clit and licked either side of it. She grabbed the back of my head trying to force me to give her direct clitoral stimulation. I resisted and went lower and licked the entrance to her hole.

"Fucking tease," she whispered.

I went back to her clit and teased her some more. She was getting close already. I went back to her hole and licked her perineum and down to her asshole.

"Suck my clit Kajal," she said, getting impatient.

"No yet," I whispered.

She sat up in frustration and spun round on the bed. She grabbed my hips and lifted me onto her face. We were now in a sixty-nine position with me on top of her. She pulled my wet cunt onto her mouth and started eating me. I let out a long drawn out breath at her sudden attention on my pussy. I'd longed for her to lick my cunt and this was the first time she'd done it. She licked me like a professional. Just enough pressure and in just the right spot to drive me wild without making me cum.

sunny-leone-daisy-marie-lesbian-workout.gif


I went back to her clit and reciprocated what she was doing to me. We teased each other to the edge of climax and then withdrew. The build-up was unbelievable and I knew if I didn't cum soon I would go insane. We teased either side of each other's clits and the vaginal opening. We tongue fucked each other and licked each other's asses. We were panting and moaning in ecstasy and wondered which one of us would cum first.

She suddenly flipped me over so she was on top of me and then got off the bed.

I felt like crying. She had denied me an orgasm once again as she moved over to her bag. I forgave her instantly when I saw what she had in her hand. She produced a large translucent double ended dildo. It was about sixteen inches long and made of rubber.

"Let's fuck!" she exclaimed in a slutty panting voice.

gifcandy-lesbians-66.gif


She climbed on the bed, opened her legs and stuffed one end of the dildo into her swollen pussy. She got between my legs and we wrapped our legs around each other as she pushed the free end into me slow and deep. Our legs crossed over and we sat up holding each other tight in the scissor position. Our clits made contact and we started to grind into each other as we kissed passionately. We fought for domination as my orgasm built like never before. We were dripping wet and the dildo slipped in and out easily. I was in heaven, nothing else mattered to me except this exquisite moment. We were in each other's minds as well as bodies and we moved as one being. We broke our embrace and supported ourselves on the bed as we leaned back to increase the contact on our pubic mounds. We had our eyes half closed, enjoying the expression on each other's faces as we approached climax. My heart was pounding, we had beads of sweat on us and my emotions were busting out all around me. I felt so happy, so pleasured and so loved I thought I would cry.

Anushka-kajal-pussy-fuck.jpg


I watched her belly tense and her grinding got harder and faster. Short strokes across my clit. She grabbed one of her tits and screamed out as she came right in front of me. She looked sensational when she climaxed. So at peace, so beautiful, the expression on her face said it all.

"Oooooh Kajal, Yesssss," she whimpered, out of breath.

I felt her wetness flow out freely and soak me even more and I too knew I couldn't hold off any longer. My tingling pussy emanated outwards across every fiber in my body and I came and came in a never ending wave. There was a jet of clear fluid from between my legs which squirted with such force it soaked our whole midriffs. Then another and another as though someone had their finger over the end of a hose pipe and was letting little squirts out in a steady rhythm.

"Holy Fuck Kajal, you've squirted!" shouted Sunny, still cumming hard.

I couldn't speak, my pussy contracted and pulsed around the rubber dildo inside me and I pulled her close and kissed her hard on the lips. She responded with softer kisses as our climax finally subsided. We rolled over, the dildo leaving my body, but staying in hers. I shuffled up behind her on the bed and held her tight. My hand stroked her slimy belly as we bathed in the afterglow of such an emotional orgasm.

Our breathing slowly returned to normal. I could have lay with her in that position for eternity. I felt so close and intimate with her, we were both being our true selves and reveled in finally sharing this moment together.

"Looks like you two are made for each other," came a voice from the foot of the bed.

It was a soft, but powerful voice.

A voice full of confidence.

A voice I had heard before.

Ethan.

I looked past my girlfriend's curvy legs in a euphoric daze and saw him standing in the doorway.

"Ethan?" I asked in amazement.

"How are you Kajal?" he asked.

"What are you doing here?"

Sunny didn't even lift her head. She had been expecting him.

"Did you take the job?" asked Ethan, ignoring my question.

"Yes.... I.....er...."

"Good girl. In that case we need to celebrate," he said, producing a bottle of champagne from behind the door frame.

He undid the foil wrapper and cage as I lay there in shock. I wasn't expecting him to turn up. I thought this was a night with just me and the love of my life. I felt slightly disappointed, but hoped there might be some male sexual activity in store for me as well as some more sex with Sunny.

He popped the cork and let it fizz up all over the floor.

"I'm hoping this isn't the only cork I pop tonight," he said, breaking into a smile.

Sunny giggled, still lying in my arms.

"Hot tub ladies?" he asked, gesturing over the tub near the window.

Sunny stirred and put her hand between her legs to remove the slimy rubber cock from her pussy. She swung her legs off the edge of the bed. She looked almost drunk. The wooziness of just being fucked was still with her. She got up and walked over to Ethan. She stopped in the doorway, kissed him once and took a glass of champagne from him as she walked off out of sight.

kaju.fk2_-420x600.jpg


I followed her lead. I kissed Ethan, took my glass and walked over to the hot tub. Sunny was just walking down the steps into the steamy water. She sat down and flicked the button to turn on the jets. There was a whirr and the tub started to bubble away. I joined her as Ethan followed us over. He put the champagne into an ice bucket and put his glass down at the edge of the tub.

He looked as handsome and in control as ever. He took off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and socks and stood there in front of us, bare chested.

"How's your evening been so far?" he asked, looking at each of us in turn.

Sunny kissed me and turned back to Ethan. "It's been a beautiful evening," she said, looking back at me and smiling.

He undid his belt and his zip and let his trousers fall to the floor. He stood there in a pair of black, sheer women's boy shorts. He made it work, his cock was visible through the see through material and he was already semi hard.

"Nice underwear," I giggled.

"Thank you Kajal. You know I have a fetish for wearing girl's panties. I'm glad you like them."

He tugged them down and they joined his trousers. His cock was big and heavy and beginning to grow. His balls hung low and I hoped they were full of cum just for me. My little cum tasting session in the restaurant had left me wanting more and I knew Ethan came like a fountain.

"Do you mind if I join you in there?" he asked politely.

"Of course not," replied Sunny, before I could speak.

He walked down the steps into the sunken tub and sat opposite us. We all picked up our glasses and clinked them together.

"To Kajal and her new job," said Ethan.

We drank as the hot water washed over me.

"Has Sunny explained it all to you Kajal?"

"I've got the outline of the job, yes." I said.

"So you understand what we're expecting you to do for us?" he asked.

"Yes I think so," I said, not completely sure.

"There will be plenty of time to fully understand the job once you start your training. It will take about three months," said Sunny.

"What will I be trained in?" I quizzed, sipping more champagne.

"Basic self-defense, counter-surveillance, manipulation, body language, how to read people and take care of yourself basically," she replied.

"Overcoming fear and seducing people is sometimes taught, but you won't be needing that, you're a natural," added Ethan.

"Sounds fun..... and then I'm on assignments?" I asked.

"Yes. Something simple to start with. We won't have you going into anything too high ranking," said Ethan.

"How high does it go?"

"All the way to the top. Mafia bosses, drug lords, politicians, businessmen, criminals, computer hackers. We cover everything," said Sunny.

"Sounds exciting," I said.

"There's plenty of time for all this to be explained. Tonight is a night to celebrate and have fun," said Ethan raising his glass again in rhetorical cheers.

"Thank you for recruiting me," I said to both of them, "and thank you for the penthouse suite."

"It's a drop in the ocean Kajal," he said, "we are self-funding and have many assets. Think nothing of it."

I raised my glass to him as a thank you.

"Sooo......what were you two doing before I rudely interrupted you?" he asked, with a glint in his eye.

"Sealing the deal," laughed Sunny, winking at me.

"Ah. OK. I wish I'd seen that, I'm sure you looked gorgeous together."

"I'm sure we could go for a second round Ethan," I said, moving closer to Sunny.

I took a swig of champagne, held it in my mouth and leaned in to kiss her. I let the fizzy liquid dribble out of my mouth and into hers as we kissed. We both broke off and stared at him invitingly.

I wasn't sure if Sunny was interested in fucking men or if she was a full blown lesbian. I had only ever seen her have sex with women and she never joined in with any of the dirty films we had shot with men. I thought I'd test the water.

Kajal-Aggarwal-nude-fake-gallery-400x600.jpg


"Which hole would you like to fuck first?" I asked. "We have six between us."

I kissed her again to tease him some more.

"Well, it's been a while since I had fun with Sunny," he replied, "Are you willing to share with her?"

"You two have fucked before?" I asked, a little stunned.

"Of course," giggled Sunny. "Many times."

"But I thought......."

"What? That I was a lesbian? Ha!" she laughed. "I'm like you Kajal. I like both."

I sat in the bubbling water in shock.

"So will you share her?" asked Ethan again.

I didn't need to think about it. I wanted to see her perform with a man.

"I'd love to see Sunny suck your cock Ethan," I said.

He stood up in the hot tub and his ten-inch cock stood to attention above the water line. It was fat and veiny from seeing us kissing. He put his hands on the edge of the hot tub and hauled himself out onto the side so he was sitting on the edge. His smooth dick pointed straight up higher than his belly button. He leaned back on his hands and presented himself for a blowjob. It looked magnificent.

Sunny looked at me with slutty eyes, pulled me close, kissed me and then pushed off her seat and swam across to Ethan. I followed her over and leant on Ethan's knee as she emerged from the water between his legs. She placed both her hands on his thighs. Her head looked tiny next to his cock, but she didn't seem phased by it. She looked across at me and then up at Ethan as though she was the main attraction at a show. She moved up, opened her mouth and then swallowed his cock whole in one smooth downward motion. Her nose touched his belly and she sat there for a second or two with a throat full of Ethan's meat. He let out a moan as though he'd been waiting all week to do this. I watched her eyes start to bulge and she slowly withdrew with a spew of saliva.

sunny-leone-hot-blowjob-photo.jpg


She spat it onto his cock and looked up at him submissively.

"Is it as good as you remember sir?" she asked, wide eyed.

"You sexy little slut," he uttered under his breath.

"I take it that's a yes then?" she said and sucked him back in once more.

I was in awe of her. Now I know what I must look like with a mouthful of cock. She looked so horny. Her back and shoulders out of the water, the small of her back under the surface and then her cute shapely ass sticking out as she arched her back to take his massive length in her mouth.

She started to bob her head and shoulders up and down as her fucked her face, thrusting his hips up as she dropped down to meet him. I pushed my hand under the water and rubbed my throbbing clit. Ethan started to moan as Sunny milked him off with her mouth. She'd occasionally pull him all the way out, spit her throat juice onto his shaft and stroke him a few times before throating him again.

I was getting jealous of both of them. Jealous of him for fucking my girlfriends face and jealous of her because I wanted his cock. I suddenly realized that this might be my final test, that maybe I had to wait to be told what to do. I was their subordinate after all. The new girl in the office.

973333.gif


"Wanna watch me fuck him Kajal?" she asked.

I nodded nervously.

Sunny rose up out of the water revealing her huge tits to us and climbed out. She stood with her legs either side of Ethan facing away from him and her ass level with his face. He kissed her bum cheeks each in turn once then nodded at her. She squatted down slowly and he took her weight, holding her under her thighs. She stopped six inches short of him entering her.

"Guide his cock into me," she ordered.

I held his cock at the base and positioned it beneath her, pulling his foreskin back. She opened her labia with her fingers and sat down onto him. My face was inches from the action and I watched with fascination as Sunny's lips first yielded and stretched and then molded themselves around his shaft.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk...I forgot how big you were sir," she whimpered.

"And I forgot how tight and wet you were," he gasped.

"You can thank Kajal for making me wet," she replied, "she certainly knows how to lick my pussy."

She sat there with him deep inside her and looked down at me.

"Are you jealous, bitch?" she asked.

"I...er....I didn't know you liked cock," was all I could say.

sunny-leone_001.gif


She laughed.

"I'm a woman Kajal. Of course I like cock. The bigger the better and they don't come much bigger than this."

"It looks incredible inside you," I said.

"You didn't answer the question," she said, lifting off his cock and then back down again. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes. A little," I replied, still fascinated by her over stuffed cunt.

"Do you want me to share his cock with you?"

"More than anything," I replied.

She rose off him again with my hand still holding his base.

"Suck it clean," she said.

I leaned over and took his cock between my lips. He was slick and shiny from Sunny's cunt and I knew it would taste divine. I took him deep, in and out half a dozen times and then came up for air, still holding his shaft. As I got my breath back she impaled herself on it again with a loud squelching noise. She must have been super wet as I watched her juicy snatch gobble him up and leak pussy cream onto his balls.

Kajal-Hot-bath.jpg


"My god, he stretches you out so much babe," I gasped.

She let him fuck her, in and out deep and slow as she leaned back onto him. His cock glistened and I could smell her musky scent in the air. She reached her hand down and pulled at her clitoral hood, exposing her huge sex bean to me.

"Lick it," she said.

I got my head between her legs and licked her red hot clit. It was like a tiny penis and I gave it my full attention as Ethan continued to fuck her. His cock slipped out of her slippery hole and I took my chance to throat him again while Sunny regained her balance.

"Put it back in me you greedy slut," she demanded.

I disobeyed her and kept on sucking. I wanted him to bust his load in my mouth more than anything at that moment. I obviously wasn't going to get fucked by him so I thought I'd steal the load.

She slapped me hard across the face as punishment and his cock sprang free from my mouth. She sat down on it again and rode him hard.

"Insolent bitch. Do as you're told," she spat.

I went back to licking her clit and all was forgiven for now. She was juicy and salty from her previous orgasm and I wanted to get her off with Ethan inside her. Maybe if she came it would trigger Ethan to fill her tight snatch and I'd get to eat her out afterwards. I'd get the best of both worlds.

Ethan lay back completely flat with his legs still dangling in the water. Sunny laid back on top of him and he thrusted into her harder and faster than before. Maybe they wanted the same thing. She lost her rhythm and he slipped out again. His cock was there for the taking. I sucked him quickly, wanking him off into my mouth. She sat up, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked my head away from his cock.

"I won't fucking tell you again you little cum whore," she snapped.

She was in charge and wanted me to know it. I felt like a sex slave and I fucking loved it.

"Don't fight girls. I can do it more than once," painted Ethan. "I've not cum for two weeks so there's plenty to go around."

Sunny flashed me a bitchy look. I loved her Jekyll and Hyde attitude. She was playing for sure. I knew that, but I enjoyed her games.

"Pleasure us both at the same time," she snapped.

"How?"

"Push just his tip inside me, so his ridge is still exposed. Then lick my clit and his frenulum at the same time."

She laid back again and spread herself open. I guided his glans so they were just held in place by her pussy. I got to work like a good little slave, licking her clit and then going lower to the ridge of his cock, sticking out of her pussy.

"Fuck that's nice," sighed Ethan.

I went back to her clit. Then to his ridge. Slobbering and licking, taking in their combined flavor.

My cunt was on fire. Even though it was under water I felt super wet and slippery between my legs. I wanted a cock in me so bad, but I had to obey them. I **censored** more attention to Sunny's sex bean now as I sensed she was close. She reached down and grabbed my hair in both hands pulling me into the sex zone. She ground my mouth and tongue into her as she started to pant and cum hard.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming your dirty little whore," she shouted.

"Cum in her face," said Ethan, enjoying the fact that a woman had made his fuck-toy cum.

He drove his cock into her as far as he could as she shuddered on top of him. I thought he was going to cum in her, but he just kept it in place as she climaxed all over his cock and I continued to abuse her clit.

Finally she couldn't take anymore and pushed me away, panting and looking disheveled. To my amazement she pulled Ethan's cock out of her pussy and got in the hot tub next to me. Ethan changed position and got on his knees at the edge of the pool. He held his cock out to us, wondering what Sunny was up to. His ball sack was tight and full and ready to explode any second.

"If the slut wants cum, she can have some cum," she said.

Kajal-Aggarwal-Showing-Her-Big-Wet-Boobs.jpg


She grabbed me by my hair once again and pushed my face onto his cock. I opened my mouth at the last minute to take him in, savoring his pre-cum and Sunny's orgasmic juices. She forced my head up and down his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth. I felt so slutty being forced to something I was more than willing to do myself.

Ethan started to moan and we both knew it was imminent.

She yanked me away and down below his cock, by my hair.

"Down bitch," she snapped.

She gripped his shaft and wanked him off aiming his tip at my face.

"Keep your mouth closed," she ordered.

Ethan shuddered.

"Drench the slut," she said. "Cover her face in it."

He let out a groan almost in pain as his dick erupted all over my face.

Squirt, splat. It hit my cheek and nose.

I felt it hit me and closed my eyes.

"Keep your fucking eyes open slut. I want you to see it," she shouted.

I opened my eyes to receive the second instalment.

Squirt, splat. I saw it spew from his cock, fly through the air and hit my forehead and hair.

Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. More on my cheeks and chin and into my eye.

I tried to keep it open, but it was stinging my eye.

Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat. Squirt, splat.

Thick stringy ropes of cum splattered all over my face. It took all my will power not to open my mouth and swallow it. It plastered my pretty face and stayed in place like glue as he finally finished.

She milked the last drop out from the base and it hung on the end of his cock.

"Open," she ordered.

I opened my cummy mouth and she flicked the last droplet onto my tongue.

SpermfacialKajalAgarwalsexycumshotafterblowjob.jpg


"Good girl," she giggled. "You look beautiful. Look at your spunky, messy face."

I felt degraded and humiliated that I was the sex slave for their pleasure. I fucking loved it. I was just a target for Ethan's huge load, milked off by my girlfriend. Apart from not cumming myself, it was the best feeling. They kissed and both looked down at me smiling.

"Clean yourself up slut," said Sunny, smiling ear to ear.

I wiped the cum from my face and into my mouth. I used my finger as a squeegee scooping it up and pushing it into my eager mouth.

"Swallow," she ordered.

I obeyed and smacked my lips together with a smile. His cum was thick and salty and I felt it all the way down to my belly.

"Good little slut," she laughed and kissed me hard on the mouth.

We fell backwards into the tub like playful teenagers and Ethan slipped back in to join us.

We were done with the fucking for now and Ethan poured us another glass of champagne and sat in the hot tub.

"Don't worry Kajal," he said, sympathetically, "you've still got three untouched holes between you. You'll get your turn next."

"Thank you Ethan, I'm so fucking wet for you. I'm going to fuck you dry."

"No. I'm going to fuck you actually. Both of you in fact, but give me a few minutes to recover. That was a lot of cum I just shot on you. I need some time. Feel free to pleasure each other."

Sunny kissed me and slipped her tongue in.

"You taste like spunk," she giggled.

I opened my mouth wide and breathed on her.

"Yep, you smell of spunk too," she laughed and dunked my head under water in a playful manner.

I emerged and spat a mouthful of water in her face and then jumped on her and dunked her head. We were like two frolicking children playing in the pool. It reminded me of fighting with my sister in the swimming pool on family holidays when we were younger. I grabbed her from behind and wrapped my arm around her throat in a choke hold. I had no idea what I was doing. I was just messing with her. She stood up, grabbed my arm and then rolled forward, throwing me over her head with a splash into the steaming water in front of her. It took me by surprise and I came up spluttering.

She smiled at me as if to say 'nice try bitch'.

I dived towards her and wrapped my legs around her back. My boobs were in her face and I pulled her into them by grabbing the back of her head. I was like a limpet latched onto her. She fell backwards and threw me off. When I surfaced I was clearing the water out of my eyes when she grabbed me from behind by my tits. She nuzzled her lips into my neck like a playful vampire and squeezed my tits hard. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back exposing her neck. I pushed my mouth into her neck and kissed her passionately under her chin. I was dragged backwards until she sat down on the hot tub seat and I was below her sitting between her legs, still kissing her neck.

We kissed lovingly, I sucked her bottom lip and she stroked my boobs under the water. I gazed into her eyes and got lost in them. She truly was beautiful in every way. Her high cheekbones, flawless skin, her cute button nose and cat like eyes made her stunning to look at. Her wet hair was tucked behind her ears and clung to her face in places.

I sensed us being watched and looked over to Ethan. He was sipping champagne and enjoying the show. I thought I'd turn it up a notch to get him hard again, if he wasn't already. I wanted to feel him stretch my pussy and ass open with his huge cock and hopefully fill me with his seed.

I turned round to face Sunny, kneeling on the seat. My butt was on her knees. I looked down at her and lifted her chin with my hand. She looked up at me lustfully expecting a kiss. I pushed her head into my tits.

"Suck my tits," I gasped.

She opened wide and I fed my left nipple into her mouth. She felt warm and soft against my skin as she gently suckled on me. My head went back enjoying the sensation.

"Harder!" I said, "Bite my nipples."

I felt her teeth graze my nipple as she nibbled on it gently.

I pulled her hair making her look up.

"Harder bitch!" I said and pushed her face back down.

I fed her my other nipple and she bit harder this time, engulfing my entire areola. I felt her teeth dig in to my sensitive skin and gasped at the pain.

"Ahhhh that's it. Now the other one. Bite it."

KajuLesb.jpg


I bumped my soft breast into her face and she bit down hard. Her hand reached down and she stuffed a finger in my asshole. She knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted her to hurt me. She pushed her finger in deep as she let go of my nipple and moved her mouth to the sensitive skin on the side of my boob. She bit hard, pulling away as though tearing the flesh from my body. She left teeth marks, she bit so hard. I cried out in pain and pushed my ass down to encourage her to finger my anus harder. She pulled her finger out and replaced it with her thumb. I felt it stretch me out and pulled her hair hard to encourage her onto my other breast. She responded and bit down on my cleavage. It felt amazing, almost animalistic. I felt my labia and clit swell as the blood rushed to my genitals.

She let go of my tit and pulled me down to kiss her. It was a hard kiss. When she pulled away she bit my bottom lip hard, drawing blood. I could see it on her lips, crimson and diluted with the hot tub water. She licked her lips and came in for another kiss, this time sucking on my cut lip. Her passion was getting out of control.

I was about to pull away, but I felt Ethan grab me from behind. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. After climbing out of the hot tub he carried me to the bedroom and threw me down onto the bed.

"Looks like the bitch wants it rough," said Sunny, as she walked through the doorway, soaking wet.

"Looks like it," agreed Ethan.

"You know I like it rough," I said getting to my knees, "fuck me hard."

Ethan was rock hard from my little show and I wanted him more than ever. I wanted his hot meat inside me and I didn't care which hole he used. Sunny got on the bed behind me in a kneeling position. I felt her forearm go around my neck and she got me in a choke hold, like I had done to her in the tub. She fell backwards with me on top of her, still strangling me. My breathing was restricted. My ass was sitting on her navel and Ethan's view must have been spectacular. Two sexy young women fighting in the bed with their pussies there for the taking.

"Fuck her!" said Sunny, "she's gagging for it."

Just her words and the position I was in was driving me wild. I felt a trickle between my legs and wondered if it was pool water or my own lubrication. Ethan got between my spread legs and rubbed his glans along my slippery lips. I knew it was the latter, I was dripping. He pushed into me and I tried to clamp down to restrict his access. I wanted it to feel super tight for him and me. It made no difference, his fat length slithered into me easily, I was so turned on.

"Is she juicy Ethan? I bet she fucking is, the little slut!" said Sunny still holding me in a choke hold.

"Fuck yeah she is. Like fucking a tight pot of lube," he gasped.

I reached down and rubbed my clit furiously as he pounded me hard. Long fast strokes, filling me completely with each thrust. My lip was bleeding more than I thought and it was running down my chin as I tried to see the action. I licked my lips to stem the flow. Maybe it was Sunny's grip round my throat, forcing blood to my head, making it bleed more.

kajal-agarwal-reaction-when-she-fucking-in-doggy-style-vijay-nude-fake-sex-photo.jpg


The assault continued and I loved every second of it. The lack of control, the scenario of being forced and abused reminded me of my times under Sunny's unique training program. I felt like I was going to explode.

Just as I was approaching climax, he pulled out and shifted lower. He stuffed his cock into Sunny's fuck hole and pounded away at her for a few strokes. I felt her breath on the back of my neck as she sighed in pleasure.

"You're as juicy as she is," he laughed. "And just as tight."

He fucked her hard for about a minute and then pulled out. He grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs up and back. He then spread my straight legs open by my ankles and pushed me back to expose my ass. I knew what was coming. He wiped his cock on my dripping gash and then pushed against my anus.

"Beg me," he ordered.

"Please fuck my ass sir," I said, struggling for air.

"Doesn't sound very convincing does she Sunny?"

"Please sir, I'm begging you. Put your fat hard cock in my tight little asshole and fuck me hard," I pleaded.

"That's better," he laughed.

He pushed forward and I relaxed as much as I could. Having a cock the size of his stuffed in my ass wasn't going to be easy, but I'd took it before. Searing hot pain hit me like a truck as he punctured my inner and outer sphincters in one thrust. He wasn't being gentle and I didn't want him to be. He knew that. I continued rubbing my sopping quim as he started to fuck me. I was so close now I was almost crying. The slightest thing could now trigger me, I was on the edge of heaven. A dirty word, a new feeling, a breath of wind against my skin, anything could trigger me off. I was holding off waiting for it. Once again my senses were filled.

The wet sound of Ethan's balls slapping against my ass cheeks .

Thrust. Slap. So close.

The smell of Sunny's sweaty body beneath me. Her heady scent.

Thrust. Slap. Closer.

The taste of blood in my mouth.

Thrust. Slap. Closer.

The view of my legs held high in the air as he ass fucked me into oblivion.

Thrust. Slap. Almost there.

The feeling of utter helplessness, like a rape victim being held down and fucked.

Thrust. Slap. Any second.

Ethan pulled out of my ass and stuffed it into my dripping cunt. At the same time Sunny tightened her choke hold and I couldn't breathe. I rubbed one last time and I was past the point of no return. Three people had made me cum simultaneously. Ethan's cock inside me, Sunny cutting off my oxygen and my own fingers on my clit. It was a monumental climax. I bucked, trying to get air in my lungs as my pussy contracted so hard I thought it would chop his cock off. I squirted all over his navel and Sunny loosened her grip to allow me to breathe. The cold air hit my lungs as I breathed in and then I screamed at the top of my voice as I squirted again. She tightened her grip again and Ethan pounded me even harder. Another squirt from my cunt erupted onto the bed sheets as I struggled for breath. I was blacking out from intense pleasure and lack of oxygen. I had never cum like that before, even when Victor had made me black out. The room was going dark and I was about to go under when Sunny released me again.

kajal-aggarwal-bbc-torture-blacked-photos.gif


Ethan couldn't take anymore and as my orgasm started to die off he pulled out and sprayed his thick heavy load all over my pussy and ass. He held his shaft and directed it onto my clit, and cunt lips and then onto Sunny's vulva, sharing it between us. When he finished marking his territory he sat back on his knees and looked at me still panting hard on top of Sunny. She let go of my neck and her arms flopped by her side along with mine.

"Incredible," Ethan sighed, catching his breath

I used my last ounce of strength to roll over on Sunny and spun round so I was sitting on her face. I buried my face between her legs and licked up the sticky goo. She reciprocated and I shuddered as she licked my super sensitive areas. I licked and sucked her clit and it was like I'd hit her with a stun gun. I couldn't believe how close she was to cumming just from strangling me. I thrust three fingers inside her and sucked and licked hard on her horny clit and she came in less than a minute. It was a soft sensual climax for her and her moans were muffled by my labia in her mouth. She came blissfully, her legs shaking until she finished, flooding my mouth with her juice mixed with Ethan's spunk. I gulped it down and rolled off her exhausted.

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing. A euphoric laugh of complete release. Sunny snuggled under my arm and closed her eyes. Ethan spooned in behind her, his arm across us both.

We lay still not moving for what felt like hours.

Eventually Ethan rolled onto his back and we all followed suit, staring at the ceiling.

"Well...that was pretty spectacular girls, don't you think?" he said.

"Mmmmmmm, " I groaned, feeling a shiver down my spine as I relived it.

"I don't think we can call you poor Kajal anymore," sighed Sunny, still in the afterglow. "Not after that performance."

I giggled.

Ethan agreed.

NakedhotKajalAgarwalpussycumaftergangbanginprivatehotel.png


He got up and started to get dressed. He pulled on his sheer panties and the rest of his clothes and came over to the bed. He kissed us both in turn like a husband kissing his wife goodbye before he left for work.

"Thank you girls for an unforgettable night," he said.

"You're not staying?" I asked.

"Unfortunately I have a meeting. Apparently there is something happening at a university that needs my attention. This was just a flying visit to congratulate you on taking the job. I'll catch up with you soon," he said.

"You should congratulate me more often," I giggled.

He smiled and left the penthouse.

I rolled over and snuggled into Sunny's arms, nuzzling into her breasts. I drifted off to sleep thinking about embarking on this new chapter in my life and leaving 'poor Kajal' behind.

I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.

Top-Nangi-XXX-905-Kajal-Agarwal-Naked-Sex-Photos-Nude-Open-Boobs-Porn-HD-Pics-actressnudephotos.com-Kajal-Agarwal-Cum-on-Boobs.jpg


THE-END
 
Man of the House Chapter 11: Virgin Gift

Nidhhi

My girlfriend, Nabha, held me from behind, her round breasts pressed into my back as I shuddered. The words choked out of my mouth, admitting that I had masturbated this morning to my little brother. The Squirt. I couldn't be attracted to him. I was Lesbian.

Right?

I mean, yes, I once wanted to sJanhvip with my dad, but what girl didn't have a crush on the strong, hunky man who raised her? At eighteen, I had tried to seduce him, and it had backfired. He rejected me, gently, and I fled to my best friend Nabha to cry.

6337-niddi.jpg


And she showed me who I truly was. She seduced me, made love to me, took my cherry with her fingers. We made such sweet passion. For two years, we had been lovers. Everyone thought we were just close friends. So I couldn't like Cherry. He was just my little brother. That annoying boy who swaggered around thinking he was a man. Just because our cousin, Sara, had no taste in men and let Cherry stick his small dick in her didn't mean I should.

"You masturbated to Cherry?" Nabha said, and I could hear the amusement in her voice. "And that has you freaked out?"

"Yes, Dandi," I said, shivering. Dandi was my private nickname for her. Since kids, we had called each other Dandi and Yunie. "He's my little brother. How can I find Squirt attractive? He's so annoying."

"He's cute," Nabha giggled. "Growing strong. Looks a lot like your dad."

"Dandi," I groaned. "You can't think he's cute."

"Sure I can." Her hand stroked up and cupped my breast. She nuzzled into my neck. "He's always looking at you. Mmm, the way you dress to tease him."

"I don't dress to tease him," I protested. "I just like tight clothing."

"With that sexy cameltoe. Yum. He wants you so bad." She squeezed my tit. They were almost as big as Mom's. Maybe even the same size. "He wants to cup these tits and lick that delicious cameltoe."

I squirmed. "What are you saying?"

Nidhhi-Agerwal_1.jpg


"That you dress like you're still trying to get your dad to seduce you. You never gave up on it."

"I did. I'm a lesbian now." I rolled over, my tits pressing into hers, her nipples rings nudging my hard nubs. I stared into her eyes. "I dress this way for you."

Nabha giggled. "Oh, Nidhhi, you first dressed like this for your dad. And you still do it. It's been six months since he passed. I think you dress this way for Cherry."

"The Squirt?"

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes. "You're not Lesbian, Nidhhi. You're bi. Like me. Why do you think we work at a strip club?"

Nabha%20Natesh_iqlik123iqlikA0BC98-5C3AF8.jpg


"For the money," I blinked. "Because dumb men are stupid enough to shower us with money just hoping we might break the rules and fuck them."

"Because we like their attention. Oh, Yunie, don't you see that? We're exhibitionist. We get off on shaking our tight asses and tits for them. Yeah, we don't want to fuck those men, but we like them staring at us, lusting at us. You are so hot afterward. How late did you keep me up last night? The back seat of your car is cramped."

I blushed. "But... I love you."

"And I love my sweet unicorn." Her nose nuzzled mine then her lips kissed me, a quick peck. "But doesn't mean I don't think about boys. That I wouldn't love to finally fuck one. The right one."

"And who would that be?" My stomach squirmed. I didn't like this conversation at all. "Because I don't want to fuck any boy. Just you."

"And Cherry." She arched an eyebrow. "Mmm, he is cute. He's not your dad, but he's getting their. Give him a few more years and, damn, what a man he will make. I bet he would take me so hard. Oh, I am getting so wet just thinking about it."

E1pYAr6VEAMu_xa.jpg


"You're crazy," I gasped, rolling away from her. "He's Squirt. He's a boy. He's not my dad!"

I froze, shaking, my stomach twisting. He wasn't Dad. He thought he was, but he wasn't. Not even close. No matter what Mom or Nabha or Sara thought. It was just a fluke masturbating to him. I was all confused. I wanted Dad so badly. Tears blinked in my eyes. I shivered.

And then Nabha was hugging me, holding me. I clung to her, crying. Dad was dead. He wasn't coming back. And Cherry couldn't replace him. He just couldn't. He was just a boy.

A boy that made Sara scream her head off when she came. A boy that ate her pussy to orgasm and fucked her hard. A boy that had Janhvi cleaning, behaving. That had Mom singing his praises, saying he was the man of the house. Strong.

He was strong. Handsome, growing into a man. Maybe...


No! He was not Dad. He never would be Dad.

* * *[/SIZE][/COLOR]
 
Cherry

I held Ananya's hand as we walked to school Monday morning. A nervous energy buzzed through me as we strolled down the street to our college. I felt like Ananya's daddy taking her to school. She was so cute in her frilly, pink dress. Sara, strolling on my other side, wearing her classic jeans and a t-shirt that seemed two sizes too small, hugging her tight to show off her body. She was a tomboy. And outside of our houses, no one could know she was more than my cousin.

They couldn't know she was my half-sister and that I was fucking her. And they definitely couldn't know that I was fucking Ananya.

Janhvi walked behind us, or sometimes in front, bursting with so much energy as she darted back and forth. I could tell she was excited for her task today. I only wished I could be there to see it in person, but Ananya would record it for the entire family to watch later.

Nidhhi drove herself to school. She had left early. I saw her heading out, wearing her tightest clothing, her ass looking like a million bucks in her jeans, a cameltoe begging to be devoured, her tits bouncing in her halter top. She took one look at me, doe eyes widening. Then she bolted.

main-qimg-3e3e48832e1f4d15a76d37fac7ec6cfc-lq


She was definitely coming around. I had to be patient with her. She was too strong-willed to be captured as easily as the other women of the family.

"PE is going to be so much fun," chortled Janhvi. "Right, Ananya?"

"Oh, yes." She squeezed my hand. "I can't wait. Your phone better have a full charge to capture it, cunt." Ananya was enjoying her ability to insult and degrade Janhvi.

"It does," Janhvi nodded, loving being insulted. She got off on degradation. She whipped her cell phone out of her pocket. "It's even off. I hope you can use it."

"Just because I don't own a smart phone doesn't me I don't know how to use one." Ananya glanced up at me, her face so cute. "Don't worry, big brother, I'll immortalize her task."

"Yes," Janhvi groaned.

Sara bumped her shoulder against me. We had several ways of showing our affection in public. Shoulder bumps, smiles, her punching me in the arm, her licking her lips--I can't do that one sexily. We had been kissing cousins for a while before Friday night when everything had changed.

"School is going to suck," Sara groaned. "I just want to be your girl and let everyone know it." She glanced at me. "Just say it. Tell me to take off my top in the middle of school. I'm not wearing a bra. Let everyone see you command me."

I wanted to, but there would be consequences. Janhvi might be in a lot of trouble for what I commanded her to do. I didn't want Sara to get in any. But I knew she wanted it. I glanced around, cars streaming by on their morning commute.

"Let me see those tits right now," I told her.

Sara didn't hesitate. She pulled up her blouse, her round tits spilling out, her nipples hardening into two dusky points. She shivered, holding them up for me, letting me drink them in. I squeezed Ananya's hand as I watched. Passing cars honked, getting an eyeful of barely legal tits.

Sara-Ali-Khan-open-blouse-without-bra-nude-boobs-nipple.jpg


Sara's hips shook. Her hair, braided, swayed about her back. I had a perfect, side-profile view of her round breasts, so firm and perky, her nipples hard. She could have turned to face me, but then her back would be to the street and no one could see those delicious tits.

"Do you think all the men are jealous that they can't touch these tits, Princess?" I asked, my dick hardening.

"Oh, yes, big brother," nodded Ananya. "Big sister has such beautiful tits."

"Top notch," nodded Janhvi. "Wish mine were as big."

"Thanks," Sara moaned, thighs rubbing together.

"And how wet are your panties?" I asked.

"So wet."

"Show them."

Sara let out an almost orgasmic groan. Her fingers shot to the fastener of her jeans. Her shirt bunched around the tops of her tits. She pushed her jeans down off her hips. They fell to her knees. She turned, showing off the blue panties she wore today, a narrow cut with a thin waistband, almost a thong. I could see her shaved pussy lips molding to the fabric and the dark stains spreading.

"Those look wet," I agreed. "Panties down, too. Let's see you glisten in the morning sunlight."

"Oh, god," she moaned, rolling her panties off her thighs. A line of juices connected her pussy and panties for a moment, a glistening, gossamer thread.

I groaned when it snapped.

She had a tight, flushed pussy. Juices gleamed. A trickle worked down her thigh. I breathed in her sweet musk. Cars honked more and more, staring at her exposed ass. They were all so envious, lusting after this sweet nineteen-year-old hottie.

And she was all mine.

"Okay. Better cover up before anyone see you."

"Yes!" she hissed, yanking down her blouse first before pulling up her panties and jeans. She snapped them close and zipped up, face flushed. "When we get to school, we have to find a place so I can blow you. You look so hard." She bumped my shoulder.

"So hard, big brother," Ananya nodded, licking her cute lips.

"Are you wet, Princess?"

"I'm soaked," Janhvi groaned.

"Wasn't talking to you, slut."

Janhvi beamed. She bounced on her heels, bursting with energy.

"My cunny is all tingly now, big brother. I'm getting so hot and wet."

I squeezed Ananya's hand, wanting to kiss my eighteen-year-old sister right here, right now.

But we had to get to school.

I was hard the entire way, and Janhvi was walking in front of me, wearing a skirt that left her legs bare. They were sexy legs. And she had a sexy ass. She kept bouncing, making her tits jiggle beneath the tight spaghetti strap halter top she wore. I was glad the warm weather was holding out so long into September to appreciate what she was showing.

Jhanvi-Kapoor_2019-6-2-13-0-42_original.jpg


Even if I had to readjust twice before we reached the school. And my first class was PE with Sara. I would have to stare at her in those tight athletic shorts and a tank top, plus the other girls in the class, particularly Anupama.I loved mallu girls, and they were petite.

"Damn, I'm just getting harder," I groaned as we reached the school. "We have to find a place on the way to PE."

Sara nodded her head. "It'll be a torture for you. Particularly with Anupama in the class."

"Good luck, Master," Janhvi said. "Do I have your permission to go to class?"

I nodded my head. Janhvi darted off. Then Ananya gave me a big smile. She hesitated for a moment, almost rising on her tiptoes, then she remembered herself and walked away, her backpack bouncing as she strode through the school, looking too young to be a freshman.

ananya_panday_53.jpg


"There's the unisex bathroom," Sara said. "It has a lock."

"And everyone will see us go in there," I groaned. "We're early. We just have to be creative."

"Well..." Sara bit her lip. "Oh, why do we have to go to school. There should be a mandatory break. Doesn't everyone know what's happened with our family?"

"No. And they can't ever. Incest is illegal."

She shivered. "Doesn't that just make it--"

"Cherry," a shy voice said from behind him. "Can I speak with you and Sara?"

I frowned and turned to find Anupama, wearing a pleated, white skirt with red flowers and black tights covering her legs. Her hands were folded before her, color spotting the pale-olive of her cheeks, her head bowed. Submissive.

"Yeah?" I asked, my mouth watering.

"I..." She licked her lips. "I... That is, your aunt asked me to do something for you."

anupama-fashionworldhub.jpg


"Oh, what?" I blinked. What was my slutty Aunt Shruti up to? She was Sara and Janhvi's mother, and a humiliation slut like Janhvi.

"I..." She squirmed.

"Well?" Sara asked, a grin on her face. "What is it?"

Anupama looked around, her cheeks growing even darker, her squirming even worse. "This is so embarrassing." She took a deep breath. "She's been coaching me for debate. And... And she thinks... This will help with my...my confidence."

"I think you could use that," Cherry nodded.

"So...?" Anupama moved even closer, only inches apart. Other students walked past us. "So, can I blow you while Sara watches?"

"Oh, I get to watch," Sara smiled.

My dick almost erupted. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes," I groaned. "Yes, you can. We just need to find a place."

"I know one," she said. "Your aunt said we could use her classroom. It'll be empty and unlocked."

"Second floor," Sara and I said together.

I seized Anupama's hand, gripping hard. I wasn't letting her get away. "Come on."

She nodded her head, still bowed. It was so sexy, so submissive.

It was hard not to run through the halls to the classroom, but my dick ached and throbbed so badly. Anupama wanted to suck my cock. Aunt Shruti deserved a reward for this. My mom had mentioned once how she and her sister would procure girls for Dad to enjoy, gifts to him to show their love and affection.

"Damn, Mom really outdid herself," Sara groaned.

"Yes," I panted. We reached the stairs. My dick was iron. Steel. Adamantium.

I almost dragged Anupama up it in my haste, Sara keeping pace. She was clearly as excited as I was by this entire situation. Her cheeks were flushed red again. I bet her pussy grew hot, itching. We reached the second floor and walked down to Aunt Shruti's classroom.

I tuned the doorknob. It twisted.

I pushed through the door, pulling both of them in. Sara locked it behind her. The classroom was dark, the only light spilling in beneath the door jam and through the small window set in it. The blinds were pulled down, keeping out the sun. The sounds muted.

It was so private, our own dark world to play in.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Sara asked.

Anupama shook her head.

"Licked a pussy?"

Anupama nodded.

My cock throbbed.

"Was it my mom's?" Sara's voice was so husky.

Anupama nodded.

"Oh, damn, Cherry." Sara shivered. "Anupama, didn't it make you curious why my mom would send you to blow her nephew while I watched?"

Anupama squirmed.

I cupped her chin. "You answer Sara. She's my main girl. You obey her like you obey me."

Anupama licked her lips. "It made me wet. I...I...I'm bi. I like you both. I've seen you kiss. It made me so wet. I wished..."

35618211_1977232098956384_6599019196477079552_n.jpg


"God," I groaned. "You saw us? When."

"Two weeks ago. During PE. You were behind the portables. You had Sara pinned against the wall, kissing her so hard. I couldn't get it out of my mind. She's your cousin, and it was so hot."

"I'm his half-sister," Sara said. "Now how does that make you feel about us kissing?"

"Oh, wow," groaned Anupama. She trembled.

"And you're just a submissive, wet slut," I groaned. "Your panties must be soaked right now."

She nodded her head.

"Good. I want them soaked all day. No touching yourself. On your knees and start sucking. I want to cum in that mouth. But don't swallow. Hold it in your mouth." I took out my phone. "I want to capture it."

"Yes, Cherry, "Sara moaned, her jeans unsnapping.

I arched an eyebrow at her as she yanked them down, exposing those sexy, blue panties.

"May I masturbate?" she gasped, her panties coming down, her pussy exposed. She stroked her blonde landing strip. "Please, Cherry. I love you so much."

"I let you get away with too much," I groaned. I just loved indulging her and spoiling Ananya. They were the two I loved love. I cared for the other women, loved them, but they weren't the ones that made my heart beat faster, made me just want to hang out with them. "Masturbate."

"Thank you." Sara shoved her hands between her thighs and groaned.

Anupama fell to her knees, and I hit record on my phone. Her delicate fingers trembled as she undid my jeans and pulled down my zipper. She worked my pants down my hips, exposing my blue boxers, my cock tenting the front.

"You're so big," she whispered. "Bigger than I imagine."

"Then you masturbated to?" Sara asked.

Anupama nodded her head, pulling down my boxers. Her eyes widened as my dick spilled out before her face, the tip smacking her nose and sending a sharp jolt of pleasure up my cock. She licked her lips, staring at it. One hand wrapped about the base, stroking my dick. She trembled, drinking in the sight.

Hot-mallu-Anupama-Parameswaran-likes-to-suck-black-cock-1024x748.jpg


"The first dick you've ever seen?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Outside of pictures in health class."

"And those cocks are pathetic," groaned Sara, juicy sounds coming from between her thighs. "You'll love his dick, Anupama. Trust me."

Anupama didn't answer. Instead, she licked at the underside of my dick, starting about the middle and heading towards the tip. She brushed the sensitive ring at the crown of my dick then across the spongy tip. I groaned. Her tongue lapped at the slit, gathering the beading precum.

She pulled her tongue in, savoring the taste, slanted eyes staring up at me as she shivered. Moaned. And then again she licked the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue about it. Her lips brushed it. She sucked on the tip, bringing a groan from my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Sara. "That's it. Suck his cock. That's my man's dick you're pleasing. You better make him cum so hard. He's dying for it."

"I am," I groaned, her mouth sliding up and down, sucking, bobbing, her cheeks hollowing as she worked her lips. She shifted her head, tongue swirling.

Anupama-Parameswaran-44.jpg


My cock was in Anupama's mouth. I couldn't believe it. If I wasn't in love with Sara, I would have asked Anupama out last year when I first met her. She was so sexy, so delicious. I aimed my smart phone at her, immortalizing her first blowjob, her first act of submission. I glanced back and forth from her face and the screen, making sure she was centered.

"Damn, you are sexy sucking cock," I groaned. "Mmm, you're my doll slut. My whore."

She sucked harder, cheeks hollowing.

"You like that?" I asked. "Does it make you wet when I call you those names? Or just when I say that you're mine?"

Anupama moaned about my dick, her hips wiggling. The humming bliss of her voice sent a shudder down my cock to my aching balls. My free hand seized her holding it as she worked her mouth up and down his cock.

Sara moaned in the background, fingers plunging into juicy twat. I loved her eyes on me, glad she was here. Aunt Shruti was right to include her. I wished only Ananya was here, too. And Janhvi. And my mom. And Aunt Shruti.

And Nidhhi.

Anupama-Parameswaran-sucking-2-big-black-cock-hot-blacked.jpg


I wanted all my women to see this moment, to know that other women outside our family submitted to me.

"Shit," I groaned, my body trembling, balls boiling. "Keep sucking that cock. I'm going to pump so much cum into your mouth. Sara got me so hard on the walk to school."

"I did. So hard. You should have made me blow you on the street, Cherry." Her head tossed back. "Oh, that would have been so hot."

Sara squealed out her orgasm, cumming hard. Her body shuddering. My balls ached. Her moans inflamed my lust. My cock throbbed in Anupama's sucking mouth. Her cheeks hollowed with her passion, with her need to taste my cum while her hand stroked my cock.

She wanted this. She wanted me. God, I could have had threesomes with her and Sara for weeks. For months. If only I had woken up to being a man sooner.

"Don't swallow or spit, slut," I grunted, my cum rising in my balls. "Get ready. This is what you wanted. Fuck!"

My cum boiled out of my balls. The pressure raced down my cock. That powerful surge of bliss shot through me. I grunted as my cum spurted into her hungry mouth. It splashed along her tonsils, bathing her mouth. She groaned, cheeks bulging as she sought to contain my load bursting into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," hissed Sara. "You better not swallow a drop, slut!"

Anupama's hand squeezed my cock, stroking up it, getting out the last few drops. I still filmed her as she pulled her mouth off. She looked up at the camera, cheeks bright red, and then she opened her mouth, knowing what I wanted.

My cum swam around her tongue, pooling at her gullet.

"Fuck," I panted. "See that, Aunt Shruti? See what this slut did for me?" I stared at Anupama. "Swallow and tell my Aunt Slut just how much you enjoyed it."

Big-Black-cock-cum-on-Anupama-Parameswaran-face-after-sex-fake.jpg


Anupama closed her mouth, swallowing, shuddering as my cum slid down to her belly. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Then she opened her mouth wide, proving it was all gone before saying, "I loved it. Professor Shruti. Your nephew's cum was so salty and yummy. I swallowed it all. Now I feel so confident."

I turned off the recording. "Damn, Anupama, I can't wait to pop your cherry." My fingers worked on my phone. I had an app that let me pull frames from video and save them as pics. "We're going to have fun tonight."

AnupamaParameswaranshowingherhotbranudecleavagesexyboobsxxxpics.jpg


I attached the pics and hit send.

* * *
 
Nidhhi

I trembled as I sat in my car, my hands working over and over on the steering wheel. For almost an hour, I sat parked at the end of the street staring at the large chestnut tree growing in my front yard. I saw Cherry arrive with Anupama, Ananya, and our cousins. They all went inside.

Was it an orgy in there? Was Cherry really fucking them all. A part of me was desperate to go in there and find out, to see if Cherry really was the man of the house.

The other part twisted with guilt. He wasn't Dad, but... But I wanted him to be. Nabha was right.

Shivering, not sure what I would do, I turned the key in the ignition and put my car into drive. I pulled forward. Should I go home or flee to Nabha's?

Nidhhi-Agerwal.gif


To be continued...
 
#Beauty and the Beast @ Deepika Padukone

Introduction...

Deepika Padukone used her right hand to move a rogue tress of her own long hair that hindered her view of a herd of zebras. It was proving to be a troublesome job to keep all her long luscious hair under control while riding a safari jeep in the African savannah. She turned her head left to see her husband David also looking at her with a happy smile and she replied him with a wide smile and grabbed on to his hands before turning back to enjoy the natural majesty of ever stretching landscape of wild Africa.

89c0100b1867ae40b1e999c1490465b0.png


Deepika and David were a couple that could be said as fated or meant to be together the rest of their lifetime. They were a matching 'beautiful wife and handsome husband' couple. David had a body that turned many of the women's heads and Deepika had a top model body that had the ability to make every guy sport a tent in their pants. Deepika and David decided to visit Africa for a much needed break from their hectic and routine city life.

Deepika and David were having the time of their life during the vacation when an old white man spotted the lovely couple sitting in a safari bar. They both looked good, but it was the beauty of Deepika that grabbed the old man's attention. He politely introduced himself to the couple as a safari trip manager and got into a pleasant conversation with them to build up a warm friendship. When he felt that they were warming up to him and started to trust him, he proposed that he could arrange them a safari to see rare mountain gorillas for a huge discount, just because he liked them.

Two days later, the happy couple was picked up from the hotel by a safari jeep and they were heading into the deep jungle through rugged and rarely used routes. Soon the roads themselves disappeared into the thick jungle and they were driving through the deep jungle. The driver seemed to know where he was going even through the unmarked jungle, and skillfully maneuvered the vehicle through the ever thickening vegetation.

Dave and Deepika were excited about the opportunity to see a rare wild gorilla and were thinking that this was the best part of their whole vacation. When the vehicle stopped after about two hours of driving through the deep jungle, the old man announced that they have reached the location, and they have to get out of the vehicle and track on foot through the jungle to avoid disturbing or spooking the primates. Dave, Deepika, the old man and the African guide were walking in line through a narrow path when suddenly armed men appeared from the jungle and tackled startled Dave and shouted `` Deepika to the ground. Even the strongly built David didn't have a chance with two men jumping on him and when they noticed the guns that were pointed to their heads, both of them stopped the struggle.

38a2fb85fb5301b4f50ba4100d1c3451.jpg


Deepika felt the sharp pain of a needle piercing into her arm and lifted her head up from the dirt to see what it was. It was then that she saw the old man and the guide standing in front of her with wide grins, and she realized the fact that they were tricked from the beginning and the danger they were in. within seconds, her eyelids feel heavy with drowsiness and she managed to utter one word before falling asleep.

"Why?"

Deepika woke up to find herself on a bed in a barely illuminated room. She got up in a hurry and started to call for David while observing the small room. It was the size of a small bedroom and was furnished with a metal bed, a small table with a chair, a treadmill, a body length mirror and a small attached bathroom with a sink, shower and a commode. There were three doors on each remaining wall that the bathroom wasn't attached to. Interestingly, half of one of the entire small walls was made of very thick plastic like glass and the other half contained a metal door with a big red button. It was too dark on the other side for her to see anything through the glass and opposite of that wall, on the other small wall, contained another metal door with a big TV screen built in to the wall. The other long wall didn't have anything on it except for another metal door built on the edge that touched the wall with the TV screen. All the doors were locked even though it was strange to have three doors for such a small room.

Deepika suddenly heard a very faint sound of David calling her name. The sound was coming from the other side of the long wall that contained only a door. David was held on the other side of that wall. While Deepika busied her thought for a way to get to David, the TV screen on the wall came to life and it was showing the room where David was being held. The room he was in looked exactly like her except for the missing treadmill, and everything was on the opposite side like it was a mirror image of her room. She realized that they were being held in attached rooms and only the long wall was separating them. He seemed to be fine and he was looking at the direction of the camera. It was then she noticed the small camera hole that was located above the TV screen and she concluded that he must be seeing the image feed of his room or her room. She was relieved to see that David was unharmed and tried to make sense of the situation.

80-805984_deepika-padukone-sad-wallpapers-dil-na-lagana-quotes.jpg


The TV screen flickered a few times and an image of the old man that deceived them into this predicament appeared and Deepika heard the faint sound of David shouting profanities in his room.

"Now, now David. Let's calm down. You are my prisoners and if you don't follow the rules, you both will experience rather uncomfortable punishments," the old man in the TV said with a stern look.

From that, Deepika understood that their captor could hear them and can respond through the TV in real time. Even if he spoke in a calm manner, his threats were real and his eyes showed that he was serious. David must have understood the same thing and Deepika heard his voice fade off from the other side.

"Pardon me for my choice of harsh words. So, first of all, I would like to welcome you both to my humble lab. You lovely couple is here for a great cause and you can be proud that you will be a part of the beginning of world unification and humanity's salvation," The old man said with a smile.

"Let me elaborate on the past proceedings that led to this situation. I am the foremost bioengineering scientist in soviet Russia. Or I could say 'I was', since I'm now working independently," he laughed aloud while Deepika and David failed to find any humor in what he said.

After the round of laughing, he straightened up with a serious look and resumed his lecture.

"After the victory of world war two, mother Russia and the United states entered the cold war era. Both sides were interested in upgrading their infantry; while the USA focused on mechanizing their infantry, we focused on bio-upgrading ours. To put in simple words, to breed super soldiers; soldiers who are much stronger and obedient than average soldiers. One concept that really captured the higher-ups attention was to create humans with strong animal genes in them. Mother Nature had made interbreeding between different species impossible; but we scientists were born to make impossible things possible," old man said with a gleam of light in his eyes.

"Soon, my proposal got the government approval and a team of scientists led by myself went to Africa and established our secret research center. The reason we had to come to Africa was because it was easy to keep things in secrecy here and easy availability of test subjects since our objective was to create a hybrid of humans and gorillas."

"We brought few volunteer Russian women with us to provide the eggs because for the cross breed to be intelligent, the eggs had to come from a human mother. So we were genetically modifying the test gorillas little by little to improve their genetic compatibility to humans. Even after years of hard work, we failed to artificially fertilize a human egg with gorilla sperm.

As rays of hope started to fade with time failures, a miracle occurred in those desperate times. One of the women developed a very close bond with one of the test gorillas and crossed the rules of nature to intimately unite with her lover in secrecy. The product of that forbidden union was the salvation of myself and humanity. The woman gave birth to the test number one and it brought back hope for everyone in the project. Even if it lacked the desired intelligence, its sperm had the ability to fertilize unmodified human eggs. Soon, ten mix-bred of the second generation were born. They were more intelligent than the test number one, but still wasn't up to the standard we were looking for.

019.jpg


It was only a matter of time before we reached the sixth generation to achieve the desired intelligence; but when just as the first one from the third generation was born, the Soviet Union collapsed. The government shut-downed our project and killed the test subjects to eliminate all the evidence. I managed to escape with the only third generation mix-bred since it was a crime against humanity to discard everything after we achieved the impossible for the sake of the world.

After staying hidden for years and finding few wealthy and powerful sponsors, I re-launched the super soldier project with our last hope; the only third generation mix-bred, Boris," the old man said the name like he was announcing the name of an actor for Oscar and flipped on a switch.

Light flooded into Deepika's room through the glass wall and she turned around to find a large round room on the other side of the glass wall. She approached the glass wall slowly to inspect the new scenery that was available through the glass. The first thing she noticed was the huge round bed with a dirty brown cover that seemed to have originally been white. What laid on it facing its back to her was a dark figure of a large very hairy man. Its whole back was ripped with muscles and sported abnormally wide shoulders. Then what she noticed was the layout of the big round room. Around the room, she saw four more pairs of glass walls apart from each other, and a metal door that led somewhere straight from the round room. A girl appeared from the glass wall that was facing Deepika's and she noticed that she was a very pretty girl that seemed to be in her early twenties. Inciting her curiosity, the girl was wearing a babydoll that must have come straight from a Victoria's Secrets catalogue. The girl had long wavy blonde hair that flowed down from her shoulders and a petite slender body with reasonably big boobs for the small body. The risqué sleepwear only added more oil to the girl's burning sexiness.

The voice of the old man came back alive, grabbing Deepika's attention back to the screen.

"I did promise you to show gorillas, didn't I? Well, you can see one in the big room if you want to. At least 24% of one," the old man was laughing again after saying that.

"That's Boris. 76% human and 24% gorilla mix-bred; the crown jewel of my research. Doesn't he look exquisite?" the old man paused a bit as if he was waiting for an answer. Seeing the dumbfound looks of both Deepika and David, he continued.

"You must have noticed the other four pairs of rooms around the main room. There are three more couples other than you right now as test subjects in this facility and all of them are part of the new batch that came here within the last week. With you two moving into one of the last two vacated room pairs, we have four couples. Hurray!" The old man was back to his questionable behavior again.

"Why are you keeping us here? Please let us go. We can give you money," Deepika pleaded, trying to open a path out of their dire situation.

pd5lsDjjigeae.jpg


"I have more than enough money right now. You are more valuable than money. As for why you are here, I'll have to start explaining from Boris. Being the third generation, Boris possesses superior intelligence and better compatibility with human genes compared to his predecessors. Better compatibility means a better chance for his sperm to fertilize human female eggs. But, due to having to run away with him around the world, I didn't get to follow the proper training procedures when he was growing up. As a result, he lacks some obedience. So extracting sperm for artificial inseminations has become an experience I rather prefer to avoid. Luckily, when he was reaching maturity, he accidently found few adult magazines that were laying around in the house and started to develop an intense sexual interest in human females. So I figured that if it's hard to proceed with artificial insemination, with his interest in human females, I could proceed with natural insemination," The old man said as if he was proud of his smart idea.

Click to expand...
Hi All.



any one want to continue the above story or Replace Deepika with other one ?

#Beauty and the Beast Part - 1 &
#Beauty and the Beast Part - 2
 
#Avika



Avika was a beautiful girl with voluptuous features who also remained a virgin until she was 19. She saw her female friends losing virginity to men they weren’t married to and saw them having fun too. She had been asked out multiple times and she rejected those proposals each and every time. She didn’t wanna end up like her friends.

There was not a single human life on earth that could convince her to divert from the conservative life she was maintaining.

71175888_138166734191250_1064673086126018835_n.jpg


Around this time, she was 19 years old. She was attending college from a boarding school and on some days, she had to stay overtime before leaving for her boarding room and she had to walk past a gravesite to get to her boarding.

It was another such day when she had to walk back to her hostel, alone, past the cemetery.

“At least the dead won’t try to molest or rape me,” she thought as she had her backpack cuddled to her breast with her both hands and as she quickly walked on the street that ran by the cemetery.

She was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt that fit to her upper body and a tight denim, with slippers. Sure, it wasn’t easy to walk fast, dressed up like that, let alone running.

article-202138514280152081000.jpg


As she kept walking on that lonely, dark road, she started getting scared and so she tried to call one of her boarding mates.

The call didn’t connect.

“Please…not now…not now…! Shit…fuck!” Avika swore angrily as she pressed her phone hard again and again, trying to get the call, but to no avail.

“Ugh, what a day,” she said, putting her phone back inside her backpack and starting to walk.

The farther she walked on the road, the colder it got. And it felt like she had to walk even farther. This was impossible. She should be at the end of the street by now, but she wasn’t!

Then she saw something horrifying!!

There was a figure, dressed in rags and with a huge beard, behind her and walking at her pace. His hair was also long and his eyes were reddish. He seemed altogether dirty and scary. He seemed old.

BaoBua-CoM-BaoBua-CoM-avika-gor-photoshoot-dec2019511.jpg


“Wha-what the fuck!” she said as she started to run.

No matter how fast she ran, the man was faster. Then she felt the man holding her left shoulder.

If anyone was watching, he would have seen a girl starting to run on the road for no reason and falling down all of a sudden!

But, that’s not all that Avika felt. She saw her physical body fall, as she was transferred into a parallel realm with an airy, ghostly body, just like that of her physical body.

“Oh no, wh-what happened to me?” she thought, looking at her naked, new body.

Then she saw her physical body, having fallen on the road, unconscious.

BaoBua-CoM-BaoBua-CoM-avika-gor-photoshoot-dec2019505.jpg


“Oh no! I am dead…I am dead!” she screamed as she broke into tears, sitting on the ground.

It was then she saw the old man she saw before, standing by her. He also had a ghostly body like hers now, but the features were the same. He bent down towards her.

“Ih, ih…Why?” she asked him among her cries.

“Why did you kill me? What do you want-?”

“Shhh…” he interrupted her. “You’re not dead. You’re just outta your body”.

“Gimme what I want from you…more like from your body,” he said with a perverted smile, “and I’ll let you get back to your physical body and arrive at the hostel safely.”

“What do you want with my body?” she asked, still in tears.

Her entire life of modesty was about to wash apart in front of her eyes.

“You know…let’s have some fun.”

“But…I am a virgin!”

“Meh…your physical hymen will keep intact. I promise you,” he said, placing his right hand on her left shoulder. He then stood up.

“Come with me,” he said, holding his right hand out for her. It didn’t seem like she had much of a choice.

She stood up and took his hand. Then, she saw a bright light all around her..

…As the bright light disappeared, she was in a room with white walls, a bed with a white mattress and no windows or a door. Basically, there was no way in or out of the room.

She looked at the “man” holding her right hand. She couldn’t believe her eyes. That wasn’t the elderly man from before. Sure, this one also had a big beard, but he was a handsome, younger, naked fellow. He was somewhat muscular, and had a cock, larger.

He was clean and smelled good.

Avika looked at him, surprised but happy.

“I look better like this, don’t I?” he said, placing his right palm on her left cheek. The virgin Avika held his left hand with her right.

“I promise not to hurt you. Now, let’s get to it,” he said decisively and she was no longer reluctant or scared.

th


The ghost placed his right hand on her waist and pulled her into a kiss. As he did so, his right arm went around her waist and his left hand went to the back of her head.

Avika started kissing him back, as her arms went around his body, right below his shoulders. As her arms went around his head, his arms went around her waist and they both got themselves pressed into each other.
 
“Mmh…mmh,” they were moaning. They kept kissing for a few minutes.

“Mmh…uh!” Avika broke the kiss and looked into the ghost’s eyes, smiling. He smiled back.

“Want me to keep going?” he asked, to which she just nodded a yes.

The ghost pulled the virgin girl into himself again and started eating the left side of her neck, running his hands all over her back, and squeezing her ass cheeks occasionally. Her hands were also running behind his back as she turned her face upwards and started moaning.

avi3copy.jpg


“Ahh…” Avika moaned, feeling his lips, tongue and teeth on her neck.

Later, he went back to eating her mouth as he started squeezing her tits.

Now, his hands were on her tits and her hands were on his hands and they were eating each other’s mouths. Then the ghost started playing with Avika’s tits and nipples, like they were some soft toys.

Avika liked the feeling of his thumb fingertips around her areola. Her hands were against his shoulders and around his head.

scraped-img-1784324726379.jpg

He broke the kiss again. “Wanna feel something new?” the ghost asked, putting both index fingers in his mouth. She just nodded yes.

He put his wet index fingers on her nipples and started nibbling them and drawing patterns on her areola.

“Haah…aah,” she moaned, squirming, holding his wrists.

He later left her tits and held her by her arms, tight.

“You can’t stand straight anymore. Time to get to the bed,” he said, pushing Avika to the bed.

“Aah,” she moaned, smiling, as she fell on her back in the bed.

As the spirit slowly got on top of her, Avika felt her nipples fully erect and her pussy wet. She thought it was time and closed her eyes.

“I have more stuff to do with you,” the ghost said, placing his elbows against the bed on both sides of her right outside her arms and taking her both tits in his hands.

She opened her eyes again and smiled at him, as he played with her tits for another while.

“Mh…you like my tits a lot, don’t you?” she said, rubbing the right side of his head with her left palm.

Avika-Gor-nipple-sucked-without-nude-bra-topless-boobs.jpg


“Oh I love your entire body, baby…but most of all, these,” he said as he laid his mouth on her right nipple and started eating it.

The feeling of his teeth, lips and tongue on her boob, areola and nipple, pushed her off her limits in no time.

“Come on, get inside of me now,” the virgin later said, impatiently.

“Not so fast now, girl,” the ghost said as he licked a line on her down to her belly button. He ate her belly button for a while before going for her clitoris.

“Wait,” said Avika, bending forward. He looked at her.

“Are you sure you wanna do that too?”

“I told you, baby, I’m not gonna hurt you,” he said, laying his tongue and his right thumb on her clitoris at the same time.

t1s594kmu6oq.jpg


He worked his finger and his tongue on her clitoris. She was squirming, bending back.

“Aaah…Oh my god…oh shit,” she moaned, closing her eyes tight and raising her belly up with her head on the mattress.

She kept moaning and squirming, with her right hand fingers running through his hair but he wasn’t gonna stop.

“Please…get inside of me now…I can’t hold it anymore,” she finally said.

Avika03.jpg


The ghost pulled himself up and positioned himself above her, with both palms on the bed by the outer sides of her arms, so that his cock was above her pussy. His gland was positioned right around her clitoris now. He looked at her eyes.

“Pull your legs up…hold them by the backs of the knees…That’s it. Now push them apart,” the spirit commanded her, one after the other and she did everything he said.

Her pussy was now open for the ghost. He held his cock with his right hand while using his left hand to keep himself positioned over her, and slowly entered her.

Once his gland was inside of her pussy lips, he put his right hand back on the bed as before and slowly started to enter her.

“Aah…ss,” she slightly moaned, biting her teeth. He waited for her to look at him, again.

avikaxxnecro1.jpg


“Do you want me to stop?” he asked her. She smiled as she palmed the left side of his face with her right hand.

“Mh…No. One day I’ll have sex in real life and this will hurt me anyway. I wanna know what it feels like now. So, do it,” she said with a smile.

The ghost didn’t enter her at once though. He pulled in and out and he repeated again and again until he was fully inside of her.

Avika eventually felt some pain but it didn’t take long to be replaced by pleasure.

“Aah,” she moaned as he was finally fully inside of her.

fak0.jpg


“How does it feel, baby?”

“Like a million bucks, really,” she said, happily with a smile.

“Really? Then, here we go!” the ghost said as he started pounding her.
 
“Ah, ah, ah,” Avika moaned each time the ghost penetrated her. This went on for a minute or so.

“Can you go faster?” she asked, to which he responded by increasing his speed.

AvikaGor2.jpg


“Ah, ah, ah, ah…sh…shit! Come on, fuck me faster…aaah!” Avika moaned, hugging him tightly. He responded by hugging her tightly back and increasing his speed. Now his face was pressed against the left side of her neck, her arms were around his head and she had her eyes closed and mouth open.

“Aaah…yeah baby, fuck me as fast as you can!” she screamed in pleasure, and now he was fucking her so fast she was like a lightening. She didn’t even see him clearly anymore.

i2dd41.jpg


Of course, he could do that. He was a ghost, after all.

She had never felt a feeling like this before. She wondered, “Is this what I was rejecting all these years?”

After fucking her for sometime in that position, the ghost slowed down and stopped. They were drenched in sweat by then.

“Are you done already?” she asked in a disappointed tone. He smiled.

“Far from that,” he said as he snapped his fingers…

…Avika looked around. She was bound by four ropes to the upside of the room.

She had her arms and her legs pointed towards the upside of the room, with her body almost perpendicular to the floor and her pussy wide open.

When she looked upwards, she saw that the chains were attached to places in an area covered by mist or something so she couldn’t see the other ends of the chains.

She looked back and there was the ghost.

“Hey, what is this?” she asked in a scared tone. He came towards her and smiled.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_full-nude-avika-gor-boobs-tied-naked-bondage-photo-slave-actress-without-dress.jpg


“This,” he said as he tightly took hold of her tits, “is called bondage.”

He again started fucking her like before in his full speed. This time, with each thrust, she felt like her tits were getting pulled out hard.

But she couldn’t ask him to slow down. All she could do was to wait and scream in pleasure because of his speed.

“Aaah…Aaah!,” she kept screaming with each breath, with her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open.

She finally came all over his crotch and that was when the ghost removed himself, and snapped again.

Avika-Gor-creampie-interracial-fuck-nude-bondage-tied-fake.jpg


Avika opened her eyes to find herself back in bed, covered in a sheet and the ghost lying by her. She felt tired and almost lifeless.

That was when she remembered that she had to go back. What could be happening with her human body back near the graveyard?

“I should go back now,” she said, getting out of bed and standing up. “Can you please send me back?”

“Sure,” he said, and snapped.

She woke back up in her body, but she still felt…different.

She felt her almost naked upper back on top of the stage like a grave structure, her feet on earth, and she felt something sliding in and outta her pussy, and two heavy hands on her both tits, squeezing them hard.

Avika-Gor-pussy.jpg


Black-cock-fucking-Avika-Gor-pussy-and-pressing-her-nipple.jpg


“What? No!” she screamed, realizing the actual horror.

There was a man fucking her, in real life!

Avika-Gor-sex-naked-fakes-3.jpg




AVIKAGOR28129.jpg


AVIKAGOR28229.jpg


21861_12big.jpg


90726_08big.jpg


ieee21.jpg


1062a92_07big.jpg


THE-END

 
#Kaniha

My name is Alok and my aunt Kaniha (for privacy reasons) who was about 17 years elder to me. I was 22 years old when this incident happened and my aunt Kaniha was 39.

Kaniha-1.jpeg


She was a happily married software engineer who had traveled the world and seen all sides of life. She has a 10-year-old daughter and her husband was a businessman who traveled very frequently. About my aunt, she is not size zero but has the right amount of flesh at all the right places to make any guy desire her.

She mostly wore salwar but also looked good when she wore western clothes. Being in the IT industry she took good care of her physical appearance and always dressed to kill, showing her ample assets in nice fitting clothes which she spent a lot of money on. She was very close to me and we shared a very special bond.

f868b70cba9d5162367ba9e44cddf97a.jpg


She always treated me like a small boy and never missed a chance to hug me or kiss me. I too hugged her and kissed her every time without having any malice in my heart until that day which changed our lives forever.

I was living alone in Kochi as I worked in a private bank. I earned well for myself and had a 2 BHK flat, car and all other household items which most bachelors never cared about at that time. I liked my house neat and clean all the time and had furnished it to suit my taste.

Kochi is a place for many IT companies, my aunt Kaniha had a meeting with one of her clients in Kochi. She messaged me on WhatsApp that she is coming to Kochi for a day and wanted to see if she could meet me in the evening as she had a late night flight back.

kaniha_official_247868696_922146245400499_165696085398195140_n.jpg


I was excited to meet her after a long time and immediately replied that I will finish work early and meet her at a restaurant near her client’s office. I offered to drop her to the airport in my car. I thought I could spend more time with her during the drive. We agreed on the plan.

Finally, she arrived and messaged me that she is heading to her client’s office directly from the airport and will keep me posted on how her meeting goes. I kept checking my phone from time to time to see if she had left any messages but there were none. It was almost 4 pm and I was ready to leave the office.

I got a message from her that her meetings will continue until 8.00pm and she may go to the airport directly. I just replied with an “hmm” and she knew I was upset. Next message from her made my date “Hey, I have rescheduled my flight for tomorrow morning. Will you give me some place in your pretty house for the evening?”

Kaniha-Images-1.jpg


I jumped with joy and immediately sent her my location and asked her to take a cab as traffic is terrible during that time. I was home and the doorbell rang. There she was dressed in a crisp white shirt and formal pants with her laptop bag in her hand. I should say she had lost weight from what I saw of her last and looked perfect and hot.

I never had any sexual feelings for my aunt until then. She immediately hugged me as soon as I opened the door and walked into the house without breaking the hug. She rained 100 kisses on my cheek and forehead and It was evident she was very happy to see me.

actress-kaniha-revealing-white-tee-15.jpg


She appreciated my looks as I was a regular at the gym and had a chiseled body with flat abs and good chest and biceps. She joked asking if she was interrupted by lonely evening time and forced me to spend the evening with a 39yrs old boring lady. I showed her around the house and she was pretty impressed by the way it was kept and asked if she could use the other bedroom to freshen up.

Since I lived alone I hadn’t set up a guest bedroom yet and offered to let her use my bedroom which had a queen size bed. I gave her a towel and asked her to freshen up as it was already 10 pm and she has had a long day. She freshened up and came out of the bathroom with one of her shirt buttons open.

I could see her cleavage and her beige color bra, she saw me staring at her boobs and just smiled at her and turned to the other side. We sat on the sofa and spoke for 2 hours and by then it was 12 o’clock and she said she is very tired and wants to sleep. She was a bit hesitant and asked if she could borrow one of my T-shirts and loose shorts.

She would not be comfortable sleeping in her formal clothes and wanted to save it for the next day as she had not got any change clothes. I knew my shorts were not going to fit her but I searched for one which was very loose for me and I hadn’t used in a long time.

I gave her my tee and shorts and she immediately went into the bedroom and my jaw dropped when she came out. My shorts showed every curve of her ass and her thighs looked perfect. My tee shirt was a perfect fit showing her protruding breast.

def3bb0cfffdf6500d3559819675abc1.jpg


I could not take my eyes off her and she had to scream my name to bring me back to the real world. I wished her goodnight and tried to settle down on the sofa and I had already taken my pillow. She was very adamant that I should not sleep on the sofa as it was very hot and only one bedroom had the AC.
 
Back
Top